Author Topic: “ IT’S NOT PERSONAL, IT’S BUSINESS! ”  (Read 1277 times)

Offline Aleesha Jones

• View Profile
“ IT’S NOT PERSONAL, IT’S BUSINESS! ”
« on: August 01, 2023, 07:55:55 PM »

I really don’t think we should do this.

Those are the words that came out of Aleesha’s mouth as she stood there in the driveway. The North Carolina heat was just beating down on her. It was almost too hard to breathe, but she was clearly wanting to deal with this heat. Way more than whatever it was that was looming up ahead. Fable on the other hand had her arms folded across her chest and firmly looked at her girlfriend.

FABLE: We were already in the state. All we have to do is pop in. Say hello. Tell them they were on your mind. Then we can go.

ALEESHA: It’s not that simple. I’ve told you how they reacted when I came out as a teenager. Bringing you up there with me. It’s going to bring a slew of questions, remarks, and looks. I don’t want to subject you to that.

FABLE: I’m a grown woman. I think I’m more than capable of handling myself with any dirty look or out of pocket comment that’s made.

ALEESHA: Point is you shouldn’t have to. I made a mistake coming back to the states, I should have just went ahead and went on tour with the rest of the crew.

FABLE: Nonsense. Only mistake you’re going to make is by not going up there and saying hello. It’s been god who knows how long since you've seen them. They’re your parents. They're going to love you no matter what.

ALEESHA: Yeah, you’re about to eat your words.

It was becoming clear there was no getting out of this. Fable had a point when they were in town. They did drive there. It had been a while since she had last seen her parents, but of course there was a reason for that. Hand in hand the two of them walked up the driveway and eventually made their way up the porch. At first glance there wasn’t much that had changed since she last lived at home as a teenager. Of course her mother was very much against change most of the time. Balling up her first, she lightly knocked on the door. Meanwhile Fable squeezed the hand she was holding to be reassuring.

Taking a step back after the door had been knocked on. In the back of Aleesha’s head. She was hoping they wouldn’t answer. Hoping they weren’t home. She really didn’t want to deal with any judgemental stuff. Not to mention she was sure there was a lot of things her mother was going to have to say to her. After all it had been years since they had spoken. Not even a second after the door had been knocked on. It came open and standing there in the doorway was an older looking woman. Aleesha locked eyes with her and she locked eyes right back.

ALEESHA: Hi there ma.

She wasn’t met with anything right away. Simply silence and it was silence that was unsettling. Finally, words were spoken.

MAMA JONES: I haven’t seen you in five years. That’s all you have to say is ‘Hi there ma’? I know I raised you better than that.

ALEESHA: ... I’m sorry.

MAMA JONES: You should be more than sorry. Ashamed of yourself. I brought you into this world and you repay me by not speaking to me in five years. Not coming to see me in five years.

ALEESHA: It’s just that...

MAMA JONES: It’s just nothing! A lack of respect is what it is!

There it was. There was the attitude that Aleesha had been talking about. Not even a full five minutes of interacting and her mother already trying to beat her down from an emotional standpoint. Before things got too out of hand, another figure had appeared in the doorway. After hearing his wife become so upset. Aleesha’s father made his presence known. Looking right at his daughter then to Fable and then back to his daughter.

HENRY JONES: What’s the meaning of all of this?

FABLE: Well sir. Your daughter and I were in town. And...

HENRY JONES: All due respect Miss. I wasn’t speaking to you. I was speaking to my daughter.

Instantly, Fable felt herself being shut down. And there was that. The other thing that Aleesha was worried about. She didn’t want her girlfriend to have to experience anything of this nature. Had she just listened to her. This wouldn’t be going on, but they were in the thick of it now.

ALEESHA: Daddy, as my girlfriend was saying. We were in the area and we thought it would be a nice gesture to come by. Say hello. Tell you I was thinking about to two of you.

MAMA JONES: The last five years really showed that.

ALEESHA: Ma, please.

MAMA JONES: Please, nothing!

HENRY JONES: That’s an odd way to introduce a friend Aleesha. Back in my day, we didn’t put words like boy or girl in front of the word friend to describe our friends. Its clear as day as to what gender they are.

ALEESHA: Well she’s not just a friend or a girl that happens to be a friend. She’s my girlfriend. My life partner. Significant other. However you want to put it.

That’s when he had finally taken notice to the two women holding hands. The look of disgust consumed him as he looked away from the both of them.

HENRY JONES: We had this discussion the day you left this house. You know that’s not how you were raised. You know that’s not acceptable in our eyes.

MAMA JONES: Or the lord’s eyes. We raised you off the lord’s word and prayer.

ALEESHA: Mama, I tried to tell you once before. God doesn’t love people any lesson because of who they choose to spend their life with. He just wants you to be a good person.

MAMA JONES: And follow his guidance. Follow his words. Every last word that is in the bible. You know what it says in the bible about homosexuality.

HENRY JONES: Man and woman are meant to be together. Not man and man. Not woman and woman.

Aleesha was becoming visibly uncomfortable listening to her parents browbeat her. Fable squeezed her hand again as if it was a way to show that she was there for her. However every bit of this was proving to be the worst idea ever. Just like she said it was going to be.

MAMA JONES: And what are you doing for a living now? How are you taking care of yourself?

ALEESHA: I've been wrestling for a little while. Signed with a bigger company a few months back. Making good money now.

HENRY JONES: That fake shit? There’s no money in that.

ALEESHA: Grandma always told me to go after my dreams. That’s the only dream I can ever remember having.

MAMA JONES: I told my mother time and time again to stop feeding you with that nonsense. Stop letting you watch that stuff as a child.

ALEESHA: But I’m good at it, I swear that I am. I’m not in a position where I need to worry about where my next meal is going to come from or anything like that.

MAMA JONES: Guess it’s better than all that dirty stuff you were doing for money.

That was just as low as it could have gotten. She expected an attitude from both parents. She expected some judgment. However she didn’t think her mother would go that low. There was no denying that cut deep, but that seemed to be the breaking point for Fable who had just been standing by.

FABLE: Now you wait just one minute...

Before she could really go in. Aleesha tugged on her arm and got Fable’s attention. For a brief moment. Long enough to see Aleesha just shaking her head back and forth. That’s when Aleesha turned her attention back to her parents.

ALEESHA: I’m old enough now to know when I’m not wanted. I apologize that I infringed on you like this so randomly. More importantly though, I apologize that both of you don’t know how to get past your own personal hang ups and don’t know how to love anyone other than yourselves.

She didn’t bother to give either of them a chance to say anything. Their comments and general actions towards her hurt enough. No point in giving them a chance to hurt her again or to even be able to justify the way they were which they would surely do. In storming off Fable had no real choice but to follow behind her as Aleesha rushed down the steps of the porch and jogged down the driveway to where her car had been sitting. She rushed right to the driver side door as she attempted to open it. Fable calling out to her.

FABLE: Leesha! Leesha!

By that time Fable was finally able to catch up to her. Aleesha looking right back at her trying to hide the pain in her eyes.

ALEESHA: What? What?!

FABLE: ... Look, I’m sorry. I should’ve listened to you.

ALEESHA: Yes! You should have!

By no means was she trying to take out what had just happened out on Fable. However she was very frustrated and very upset with the situation at hand. Especially when she had tried to avoid the whole situation. Yanking the door open, Aleesha climbed inside and slammed the door. The look on Fable’s face said it all. She was disappointed in what had taken place, but it couldn’t be undone. She too followed by opening her door and climbed inside as Aleesha peeled out of the driveway and began their journey out of there for what could be assumed as for good.

Diary Entry #3
July 29th, 2023

IT’S NOT PERSONAL, IT’S BUSINESS!

Have I really made enemies in SCW?

Listen, I know that I’m a little outspoken from time to time. I know that I’ve got a mouth on me. Lord knows that as a youngin my mouth got me in so much trouble with my mama and pops. Some habits just die hard. And in knowing that I know that I’ve maybe pushed the boundaries just a little bit. Life isn’t sunshine and rainbows all the time. Not to mention, I’m not going to pretend it is when I can clearly see the dark clouds rolling in. There've been a couple of dark clouds rolling in during my time with the company. Now that doesn’t mean I’ve got a personal vendetta against management. I’ve got no legitimate issues with Mr. Ward or Mr. Underwood. I’m truly thankful for the opportunities I have been given. I just feel like I haven’t been given enough... Crazy part is all of it is... I haven’t even really been looking for a handout.

I don’t want opportunities just given to me. It isn’t like I am asking to be in a match every single week. I’m aware that it’s a business. It’s hard to run one. However, I’d be lying if I didn’t say. I feel like I’m more deserving of a match every week versus someone like Seleana Zdunich. Girlfriend is flakier than the dandruff out of my uncle John’s hair. It’s not like I’m demanding to be in the main event every week. However, I do feel at times I’m more main event worthy than someone like Kayla Richards. It’s not like I’m asking to be put into title matches or even title match contenderships. Never once asked for that. But even with two wins to my name. I feel like I’m more worthy of those opportunities than Alexandra Calaway. Like how many times you're gonna give someone a chance to just constantly drop the ball? It blows my mind truly.

All I ever asked for was a chance and opportunity as far as giving me a platform to try and prove myself. Ever since I signed my name to the dotted line of this company. I’ve wanted nothing more than to be someone that they could rely on and depend on. Someone that might be a rookie, but someone that’s going to show up every week. Bust her backside. Give it all she had. Try and take this company to the next level. I’ve begged for this but it’s just gone ignored and I really felt like it started to get ignored after being put in the ring with Eiley. It really comes off to me that Mark and Christian didn’t see much in me. They put me in the ring with someone that a lot of people hand picked to lead the next generation of the Bombshell Division. They put me in the ring with someone that many people would’ve said should have mopped the floor with me especially because I don’t fit the stereotype of the face of a division.

I’m not a blonde with a skinny waist who happens to have the perfect wardrobe assistant and the greatest makeup artist known to man to make me appealing and ideal to the people. This is shit I’ve known since I was a little girl. Always chosen last because I was different. When I became a teenager. I wasn’t the ideal girl for boys and girls to want to date. And it carried over into being an adult. I’m not the face of a division. Hell at times I’m not even what you would consider an ideal wrestler. But one of the many things that brought me to SCW in the first place was because it appeared they accepted differently. However it seems that's only the case when the machine wants to get behind it. And right now it’s behind someone like Eiley so when I came along. Beat her and then called her out for her fuckery. I seemingly got punished for it. Or at least that’s how it seems.

Kind of fucked up when I think about it. But I guess at the same time what can I do? They’re going to do what they want to do. They’re going to go about business however they want. They’ve made that perfectly clear to me with each time I’ve tried to be part of something. However now it seems that water is under the bridge. Almost like Eiley has decided to stop being a cry baby about things and her ego is finally healed up after getting her flat backside handed to her on a silver platter. So they’ve decided to lift this ban on me and tossed me into a match for Climax Control next week. However, based on who they put me against. I can’t help but think this is another situation where they don’t see much in me. Like they don’t see it to be a situation where I’m going to hold my own. Not a situation where I’ll thrive. Not a situation where many people would think I would win.

Especially considering my opponent is in the midst of having herself one of the primed spots for Violent Conduct. Along with the fact that she’s a bit of a legend in the halls of SCW. That woman being none other than Samantha Marlowe. Personally despite how it kind of feels when it comes to people’s opinions about me. I’m thrilled to be against someone with such a legacy. Because this is a perfect opportunity for me to prove my worth and prove that I can hang with the best this place has to offer. By hanging with someone that has been one of the faces of the division for quite some time. At the same time, I also can’t allow myself to be a fan. I have to take this as seriously as I can and I have to make the most of it. Even if it’s a negative outlook people might have of me. Or not them believing I stand a chance. Fact still is that they put me in this spot. I can’t say shit going forward if I don’t make the most of it right?

This isn’t a situation where it has to be personal. I don’t have to start any beef with Samantha. I don’t have to bring up how I feel this is being portrayed. I don’t have to really go into detail about how I’m even feeling as a person in this company. It’s got nothing to do with her and it shouldn’t be projected onto her. Besides, it’s just a match. It’s what we are signed to do. It’s what we’re paid to do. Go out there, put on our best performance, and show the world what we got. It’s not personal, it’s business. And getting down to business is what I have to do when we step into the ring with each other. For all I know maybe she’s someone that looks forward to getting into the ring with younger talent. Maybe she’s someone that looks forward to having one of the best matches on the card. Or maybe she’s someone that doesn’t give a damn one way or the other.

Either way. It’s official and I’ve got a job to do!

xoxo
ALEESHA

There was truly no better job in the world that allowed one to be able to see the world. Places that one wouldn’t normally be able to visit just because of life. Aleesha truly never took anything for granted when it came to the traveling schedule of SCW. She had never been on a cruise before and while competing would have been the goal. She still got to take part in it and see new things. This timeout was no different. She couldn’t say that in normal everyday life she would be able to get to see the country of Peru. And really after what had happened earlier in the week she needed an escape. Today, she was going to use the day as a chance to just get out and explore.

However as she was coming out of the elevator when it came to the talent hotel she was staying at. She found herself crossing paths with a man that she hadn’t spoken to in over a year now. Despite them working for the same company. They just never seemed to cross paths. That man being the brand spanking new Internet Champion, Calvin Harris. By the looks of it he had just arrived. Suitcase in hand, championship slung over his shoulder, and those designer shades to hide his eyes. She just kind of nodded in his direction with a small smile and walked past him. Calvin stopped in his tracks as he removed his sunglasses.

CALVIN: Oh so you’re too good to speak to me now eh, kid?

Of course those comments caught her attention. Aleesha stopped and turned back towards him. Shaking her head a bit from side to side.

ALEESHA: Nah, that isn’t the case at all. You just look to be really busy.

CALVIN: Busy? Where? I literally just checked in. All I got going on is getting to my room and taking a nap. I’m jet lagged.

ALEESHA: See! Sounds pretty busy to me.

CALVIN: Doesn’t mean I can’t have a conversation in passing with the first student to ever graduate from my school and fully endorsed!

He shook his head a bit.

CALVIN: Besides I’ve been meaning to talk to you anyway.

ALEESHA: Oh?

CALVIN: Listen, I get that you’re trying to stay out of trouble. I get that you’re trying to keep your nose clean. And I get that you’re trying to play the game the right way. It’s one of the things I’ve taught you, but you can’t let people punk you either.

ALEESHA: I wouldn’t say I’ve let anyone punk me. I don’t play that kind of shit.

CALVIN: Oh you’ve let this company punk you and you’ve let that locker room punk you. You’ve been walking on eggshells. You’ve been tip toeing around everything. Out here begging for an opportunity and letting it continue to fall on deaf ears. You’ve done nothing about it.

ALEESHA: This is coming from a guy that’s on a career resurgence and is out to prove something as far as being a changed man.

Her hands went right to her hips. It wasn’t that she had a problem with receiving advice from someone that was a big influence on her career. However this was a situation that just sounded rather hypocritical.

CALVIN: Our situations are different. I was given a chance to succeed here once before and I pissed it away with how I carried myself. I have to reverse the damage that I did. You on the other hand you’re not even getting close to the opportunities I had. I know you. I know every week you don’t see your name on the card. It eats away at you. I know that every week another girl is considered more valuable than you. It causes your blood to boil. I saw it back when we ran shows for the school and I didn’t book you. However you weren’t ready then. You’re ready now and you need to start taking this company by the balls.

She just looked back at the man that trained her. He was making some valid points, but then again she felt like her hands were being tied behind her back. There was only so much she could do. And when she did try to show a little ‘attitude’ so to speak. It landed her in hot water.

ALEESHA: I don’t know how much you’ve been paying attention, but the one time I tried to show some attitude when I felt disrespected by that basic ass barbie Eiley. It seemed to piss off a lot of people.

CALVIN: First of all. You need to let that shit go. No one of importance gives a flying fuck about whats her face. That’s why the people that do care about her are retired and try to live through her. Eiley ain’t shit and won’t be here in a year. So fuck her, stop focusing on that. And secondly... And?

ALEESHA: Whatcha mean and?!

CALVIN: Just what I said... and? You act like it’s a problem. If you keep pushing back and if you keep pissing people off. That means you’re making them feel something. More importantly it’s making them notice you. If you gotta be that problem child. If you gotta be someone that goes against the grain. If you gotta be the drama. Then so be it.

ALEESHA: But that leads to the issue I’ve been having with getting overlooked. You’re just talking in circles now.

CALVIN: Because you’re not listening.

Taking a step forward he grabbed a hold of Aleesha pulling her in some.

CALVIN: Yeah, you might have gotten under their skin. Maybe they did punish you. Maybe they didn’t. But as long as you keep putting the pressure on. Even if it irritates them they’re going to keep looking at you. However more importantly each time they do put you in the ring and in a situation where they expect you to fail. Only for you to thrive. It’s more eyes on you and it’s making them realize that you’re more than they pegged you to be.

ALEESHA: Well, I can tell you. That I don’t think that they think too highly of me in this match they put me in on Sunday. I think the belief is that Samantha Marlowe is just gonna run right through me.

CALVIN: Samantha has some clout around here. She was around when I came in the first time. She’s done a lot of great things...

ALEESHA: ...Oh great, so you don’t believe either.

CALVIN: Those words didn’t come out of my mouth. I’m just saying I know who she is. What she’s accomplished. And I understand why they’d think this is a walk in the park for her. But that’s what needs to motivate you, Aleesha. You need to head into that ring on Sunday and fight with everything you have. Take it to that woman. Apply the pressure. Never let up for a second. Get another win added to your belt and show this company who you truly are.

ALEESHA: Every single time I’ve stepped into the ring. I’ve never slacked once and this time isn’t going to be any different. I guess I just don’t see what you see. But, I’ll do my best and keep doing my thing.

She tossed her hands up in the air a little bit for a shrug. Aleesha was truly speaking from the heart when it came to what she was saying. She didn’t see what he saw, but then again that also went all the way back to when he started training her. He saw something special in her, when she didn’t see anything in herself. He was right then, maybe he was right now.

CALVIN: Good, because you deserve to be featured more. And you deserve a lot more than having your name included with mine when it comes to programming. You’re much more than someone I trained. I want you people to see you as the star that you are without anything to do with me.

ALEESHA: And you know as well as I know people are going to hold onto whatever they can. That way they have some type of upperhand somewhere.

CALVIN: Mmhmmm. That’s fair. But now I’m going to be watching on Sunday. I’m going to stand right there at gorilla. I’m going to look at the faces of Mark and Christian when you make them eat their words once again. And I’m going to be the first one to be smirking from ear to ear when you walk away with a victory. Don’t let me down, kid.

He gave her a little nudge as he flipped the sunglasses back down over his eyes and turned to head for the elevator that she had just came out of. In the back of her head, she kind of always assumed that he was watching and keeping tabs on her. Especially now that it was out and about that he had trained her. But now to now his eyes were specifically going to be on her. As well as him challenging her to step up. Something he had been preaching about the entire roster as of late. She felt the immense pressure, but it was something she was going to have to deal with.

Last time Aleesha had been inside the squared circle for Sin City Wrestling was on June 19th’s Climax Control. She took one Eiley and needless to say following that match. There was a lot of controversy surrounding Eiley based on some of the things that Aleesha had said. She may have gotten the win, but it was a much more deeply rooted issue and she spoke out about it time and time again. Now over a month later. She’ll put on her tights and lace up her boots to step into the ring once more. This time a much more different challenge laid ahead of her.

The last time I was scheduled to compete inside of a Sin City Wrestling ring is when I was booked against one of the “golden children” of the roster. Miss, “I don’t care about this match, and won’t try to win, but then turns around and tries to win”. The one that remains “relevant” by attaching herself to Jet City and former “legends” this company has to offer. One half of the Mixed Tag Team Champions with the biggest looking fuck by that two thousand twenty three could produce. In case you’re not catching on to the insults by now. I’m referring to Eiley.

The sheer mention of the woman’s name had Aleesha’s face twisting up into a sour look. It was clear that the woman left a very bad taste in her mouth.

I was put in a match with her and I truly believe that everyone expected me to lose. Then when I made her look like dog shit that you find on the side of the street. I was punished for it, by not being booked. And normally, I wouldn’t be a woman that made baseless claims like that. Normally, I wouldn’t be a woman that tried to make enemies out of the people that employ me. Normally, I wouldn’t be someone that would want to have drama and controversy surround me.

It’s just not how I do business. It’s a waste of time but at this point what else am I led to believe? After all, no matter how much I beg. No matter how much I plead. No matter how much I ask for a chance to prove myself. No matter how much I’ve expressed my interest in having an opportunity to further prove myself. It’s fallen upon deaf ears over and over and over again. It’s bad enough to have people look at you differently because of the color of your skin or because of your sexual orientation.

But to be looked at differently just because I did my job well. Just because I was able to beat someone that wasn’t nearly as good as everyone thought. That seems a bit wild, a bit too much if you ask me. And again like I said, I am not one to stir up the pot and be part of drama. I would like to hope that maybe I’m wrong about how things seem to be. I really hope that’s the case, but guess we’re going to find out here in the next twenty four hours.

Because it’s been brought to my attention that I am seemingly off of punishment and being thrown into a match. This time it’s against a woman by the name of Samantha Marlowe. Which I guess if I’m being real here. She’s more than just a woman. Hell, she’s more than just another name on the Bombshell Roster. Samantha is a staple to this division and one of the women that have helped shape the Bombshell Division as well as Sin City Wrestling as a whole.

Samantha was without a doubt one of the most iconic Bombshells in the company’s history. Now she was getting a chance to get into the ring with her. So many thoughts had run through Aleesha’s mind since the match had been announced. Now was the time to let that out.

You bring up the name Samantha to any of those girls in the locker room and every single one of them knows who she is. Even if they're someone that has an ego and wants to pretend like they don’t. Samantha is a former two-time Bombshell Champion. She’s a former Mixed Tag Team Champion. She’s a former four-time Bombshell Roulette Champion. Something that only a handful of women have been able to do. As well as the current number one contender for those very tag championships with Ben Jordan. And not to mention she’s just an overall bad ass when it comes to stepping into that ring. You gotta be to do the things she’s done in and for this company, but to also still be around after all this time. See unlike some people. I know how to do my research. I know how to find out what I am getting myself into. Therefore I can be prepared when that bell rings. And while I’ve got nothing but the utmost respect for Samantha. I’m more than prepared for our match!

She made direct eye contact with the cameras before her. It was as if it was to send a direct message to Samantha. Now whether or not her opponent got the message or even took it seriously. That remained to be seen, but the look in her eyes said it all. Aleesha was prepared for what was no doubt going to be the biggest battle of her young wrestling career.

You see Samantha. I know that in hindsight. In the big scheme of things. The bigger picture here. You’re not really looking in my direction. You’re not someone that’s truly worried about me. Especially someone that’s still considered a rookie and for someone that’s pretty unproven around here. I might have two wins and zero losses to my name so far. But it’s nothing worth bragging about. Not when I still have so much to prove. And normally people would take you looking past them as a slight. It would piss them off. Cause them to get in their feelings. Maybe even rage out a little bit. Not me. Not this time.

Like I said in the big scheme of things. There is a bigger picture. Something far more important for you to be focused on. That of course being winning those Tag Team Championships at Violent Conduct. And I for one, I hope you do. From here on out. I will forever be hoping and praying for the downfall of that basic blonde bitch, Eiley. However the point is, because that’s the bigger picture. Because that’s what matters. Because that’s where your focus is. I can see and understand why you’re probably not that worried about me and this match. You likely just see it as another opportunity to keep the ring rust off.

Another opportunity for you to keep the wheels spinning. Another chance for you to get just a little bit better so you are in top form come that championship match. I gotta tell you though. That might be the mindset. That might be the outlook. That might be where your head is out, but babygirl. Let me be the first to tell you that this isn’t a walk in the park. This isn’t just going to be a situation where you get to fine tune your skills. This isn’t one of those deals where the so called veteran just gets to teach the rookie a lesson and moves on like nothing happened. Nah, not at all. Samantha, I’m about to snatch you by your hair and show you why I’m known for whoopin’ a trick.

She grinned a little bit with that last statement. There was no denying there was a whole lot of spice in Aleesha. It’s what made her stand out more than some of the Bombshells on the roster.

Matter of fact Samantha. Allow me to paint the picture of what my mindset is for this match. I see this as an opportunity to get into the ring with one of the Mount Rushmore Faces for the Bombshell Division. I see this as my chance to get into the ring with a multi-time champion, a veteran, and even a legend according to some. Get in the ring with her, mix it up a little, and show that I can hang. This is my chance and my opportunity to make both Mark Ward and Christian Underwood see me as a valuable asset to this company. Because clearly me using my words and practically begging to be given a chance falls upon their deaf ears.

This might be my ONE SHOT at showing those two men that picking the likes of someone like Eiley to be a “golden child” and to be the “future” of this company is the dumbest thing they could have ever done. This is by far the biggest opportunity I’ve had so far here in Sin City Wrestling. I damn sure don’t intend to piss it away. And the only way for it to not be considered pissed away. The only way for me to be able to prove everything I’ve been saying. The only way for me to make bank on this opportunity given to me is by taking you to your limits. However, not just taking you to your limits. It’s stretching them as far as they can go until you buckle to the point it leads to my hand being raised in victory.

The look in Aleesha’s eyes at that moment continued to tell a story. That story was that she believed in everything that she was saying. After all there was no one going to believe in her. If she didn’t believe in herself. She had to believe in herself to prove her point, to get the people behind her, and to further elevate herself to be a star. All while at the same time making Samantha believe in her and believe in what type of challenge laid ahead of her.

Now I’m not foolish Samantha. Far from a fool. I know that just because that’s what I need to happen. Doesn’t mean it’s going to happen. Not when I’m against someone of your caliber of talent. There’s a reason you’ve got all those championships to your name. There’s a reason you’ve racked up all of those wins over the years. There’s a reason that people see you in the light that they do. There’s no denying that you’re a talented woman. One of the best to ever do it in this company. And something tells me the moment I show you what I’m about in the sense of not backing down. It’s going to take one slap to the face to wake you up and realize what is going down.

Nodding her head a bit.

And once you’ve been woken up. It’s going to bring you to reality. It’s going to make you stop looking past me. It’s going to make you stop looking forward to the future and focusing on the present. It is going to make you start to fight me like your own career and legacy depends on it. That’s what I want,  and that’s what I need, Samantha. Because as much as beating you means a lot to me for the sake of my own future. As much as beating you is what I intend to use to open up people’s eyes around here.

It means nothing if I beat you when you’re not at your best. It means nothing if I don’t beat you when you’re giving me everything you’ve got. It means nothing if you don’t live up to the hype and the legacy that surrounds you. So I want that slap to wake you up. I welcome that shit. Much like I welcome the challenge that you’re going to bring to me tomorrow night on Climax Control. But at the end of the day Samantha. The fact remains the same. Only one of us can walk out of Peru a winner!

That bright smile on those dark lipstick coated lips grew a little more. Feeling that sense of excitement as she knew what was looming around the corner. Not everyone welcomed a challenge the way she did, but again this was just something that made her different from the rest of the roster.

All week long I’ve been saying it, but allow me to say it one more time for you to truly understand. Samantha, I have all the respect in the world for you. I am thrilled to see what you’ve done in this company, because it has no doubt helped shape the Bombshell Division. Not to mention helped pave the way for women like me. But what I have to do tomorrow night in order to leave with a victory. It’s NOT personal by any means. It’s JUST business!

Her words kind of echoed as it served as the last thing she had to say. Cameras slowly fading to black as soon as those words left her lips. As far as Aleesha was concerned, she had said her peace. She had painted the picture that needed to be painted. She had given Samantha her flowers and showed the respect that needed to be shown. All while letting it be known how she was going to treat their match. Now it all remained to be seen how it would turn out for her. Nevertheless the one thing that was a guarantee was this was a match that no one was going to want to miss.