Author Topic: “ NEW BEGINNINGS! ”  (Read 926 times)

Offline Aleesha Jones

• View Profile
“ NEW BEGINNINGS! ”
« on: May 24, 2023, 03:01:15 AM »

Seattle, Washington had turned out to be a home away from home when it came to Aleesha. For no other reason than this just happened to be the city she was in at the time she decided to give it a shot at professional wrestling. For over a year she dedicated herself to the training that was necessary to be able to make it in the business. She remembered every bump, every bruise, every cut, every drop of sweat, and every tear she shed in the building she stood in at that exact moment. Her focus was on the ring, approaching it and placing her hand on the mat.

She had graduated less than three months ago. Despite having the permission to start taking bookings from her trainer. She hadn’t been in the ring and hadn’t had a single booking yet. Part of her was skeptical if she could do it after graduating, but a big portion of it had a lot to do with finding the right place. Finding the right fit. The last thing she wanted to do was just have a match for the wrong company or be part of a company that would have no benefit to her. Simply put Aleesha just didn’t want to jump into the first thing that became available. That didn’t end well for a lot of pro wrestlers.

But now the time had come. She signed her name to the dotted line with a SCW contract. She had introduced herself to the audience back at Into The Void and now she was set to have her first match. Once she had made the commitment it seemed that a lot was happening at once, but that was simply the nature of the business. After not being in the ring for a few months. She questioned herself just a little. Aleesha then found herself sliding into the ring from under the bottom rope. She quickly shot to her feet and sprinted towards the ropes.

Hitting them and coming forward only to drop down into a forward roll. Once she was on her feet, she hit the ropes again but this time from a forward position that allowed her to go straight into a back roll. Landing perfectly on her feet. Again Aleesha sprinted towards the ropes and hit them coming to the center for a quarter roll. Springing back to her feet and then leaping into the air for a big back bump. Instantly feeling the wind being sucked out of her as she held her breath on the way down. Something that was a big no-no. She laid there for a second gasping for air.

I haven’t done this in forever but even I know not to hold my breath, kid.

Aleesha forced herself to sit up still trying to catch her breath after knocking it out of herself. Her eyes locked on the very person that had spoken to her. Turns out it was her trainer’s wife: Alessandra and her best friend. For a second there was just a brief stare between the two.

ALESSANDRA: I have to say though. I’m more upset that you didn’t inform me you were in town than anything else. Thought we were friends and shit.

ALEESHA: We... Are...

ALESSANDRA: Mmhm. Sure sounds like it.

That’s when Alessandra found herself sliding into the ring. Hopping to her feet as she extended her hand to Aleesha. She took a hold of it before Alessandra helped her to her feet. Aleesha was still gasping a little for air. Starting to realize even the slightest amount of ring rust could be a thing.

ALEESHA: Jesus Christ. That really hurt. What the hell.

ALESSANDRA: You’re supposed to breathe! I know damn well MY Husband taught you that. You’re the first kid to graduate from this hell hole. What have you been doing? Not training?

ALEESHA: Eh... something like that.

ALESSANDRA: Oooh, I’m telling!

ALEESHA: You do know snitches get stitches right?

ALESSANDRA: I’m a former death match competitor and a full time mom now. I can surely handle anything you dish out. No way you’re harder than any of them combined.

ALEESHA: Gee thanks!

ALESSANDRA: It’s what I’m here for!

The smirk on Alessandra’s face said a lot. She was quite the smart-ass and enjoyed that quality about herself. There was just a slight eye roll from Aleesha.

ALEESHA: What are you even doing here? You almost never come down here.

ALESSANDRA: Last day of school. The kids asked the hubby to take them. He’s soft as baby shit too. So he agreed to take them. But he has a class in an hour. Asked me to open up shop. However, the better question is WHAT are YOU doing here?

ALEESHA: I just needed some reps. I wanted to be at the place that was home to get that in. I finally decided to sign a contact and they got me scheduled for my first match. Figured, I can’t go into the match with no reps. Being three months away from the ring was bad enough.

A small little shoulder shrug escaped Aleesha.

ALESSANDRA: Look, I’m not going to brow beat you. It ain’t my thing or even my place. But I watched you bust your ass in this ring for over a year. So, it doesn’t really make a lot of sense to me why one. You haven’t stayed in the ring training. And two, while it took you this long to get your first match. You got the go-ahead months ago.

ALEESHA: I know. It’s just...

ALESSANDRA: It’s just what? I don’t read minds ma’am.

ALEESHA: It’s just that I questioned myself after I graduated. I wasn’t really sure. If I had it in me or if I’d really fit in anywhere with any company. You know the typical girls being girls and being insecure.

ALESSANDRA: Nah, I wouldn’t know anything about that. I’ve never been insecure about myself.

Again, there was that smug little smirk on Alessandra’s face. She may have left the wrestling scene a long time ago. However when she was a fixture in the game. She believed in everything she did. Never wavered in confidence once. Aleesha just stood there looking at her best friend. Maybe even slightly wishing she had that type of belief in herself.

ALESSANDRA: And really, I don’t get the lack of confidence in yourself either. Out of thirty kids that were in that class a year ago. You were the only one that graduated. You were the only one that got the seal of approval. You were the only one that my husband told had it at that moment. So this sudden shake in confidence doesn’t make sense.

ALEESHA: I never said it made sense. It’s just how I was feeling. There’s a lot more pressure on me than just practicing in front of people that were at the same skill level as me. I guess this wasn’t something I really thought through when it was go-time.

ALESSANDRA: All due respect Leesha. You need to pull your head out of your ass quickly. That mindset is going to have this first match of yours turn into an entire disaster. If you are wondering how you’re going to do and if your confidence isn’t where you want it to be now. You lose this match. It’s going to take a real turn for the worst. Not to mention you only get one first impression. You blow it and you’re going to forever have people look at you in all the wrong ways.

For a second there was nothing more than silence amongst the two women. Alessandra was very much like Aleesha’s actual trainer. Blunt, forward, to the point, and didn’t really hold back. That type of training and advice wasn’t for everyone in the wrestling business. In fact a lot of people would complain and want cancel-culture to take over for the way things were put. Tough love and tough advice just wasn’t a thing nowadays because this generation was soft. Aleesha just nodded her head. Seemingly not really taking offense to what was said.

ALEESHA: I’m aware.

ALESSANDRA: If you’re aware then I expect you to get it together. Not just for me as your friend, but to know where you came from and how hard you worked to get to this point. And the only thing I’m expecting to hear from you after this debut match is how you mopped the floor with whomever this girl is.

ALEESHA: I don’t know if I can promise that I’ll ‘mop’ the floor with her. From what is being described to me. She’s a pretty talented woman, but I can promise you. That I’ve got every intention of showing up now with confidence and doing the best that I possibly can. Like you said, you only get a one time chance to make a first impression. Gotta make the most of it.

ALESSANDRA: Good.

Another smug little smirk escaped the lips of Alessandra, before she found herself rolling out of the ring and walking towards the office of the building. Leaving Aleesha standing there alone in the ring as she looked around the building for a moment. The words of her best friend really started to sink into her brain. She had given so much to this building. Given so much to her training. She had dedicated everything she had to being a professional wrestler. Not to mention, Alessandra was right. There was no reason for her to lose her confidence.

She was the only graduate out of the first class. She was the only one that was good enough to get that approval from her trainer. She was the only one that was told to start taking bookings and show the professional wrestling world who she was. What good would it do her by shooting herself in the foot before trying? What good would it do her if she didn’t go out there and at least see what happened? All the hard work and dedication would be for nothing. Something that just couldn’t happen. Understanding this, Aleesha found the motivation she needed in herself. Come her debut match, she was going to be a completely different person than who she was right this second.

Is this bitch serious right now?

Aleesha was sitting right outside of her local gym looking at her cell phone. On the screen was the first interaction she would be having with her opponent. A woman by the name of Ariana Angelos. Her tweet just rubbed Aleesha the wrong way over and over again. More than anything it was the specific line about being “unfortunate she was her next opponent”. The two didn’t even know each other and Aleesha felt like she was already trying to cut her legs out from under her. Insulting her and writing her off like she was just another person in the ring.

ALEESHA: Who the hell does she think she is? Honestly?!

Her question being asked was falling on deaf ears. As she was the only person sitting in her car, but, she was very clearly upset about the whole ordeal. Enough to talk to herself about it. In her mind she didn’t think this match was going to have any ‘beef’ or anything like that heading into it. Just a good ol’ fashion wrestling match. Something for her to get her feet wet in SCW and see where she stood. Now she was going to have to head into that match with a completely different approach. She proceeded to just close out of the app and open the door to her vehicle.

Aleesha started to march right up the front doors of the gym. It was late enough that she didn’t have to deal with a lot of people. She was fond of getting those late night workouts in. And after seeing what she had just seen. She really had to get a good pump in to get that negative energy out of her. Through the front doors she walked as she headed right for the leg press machine. She was reached into her pockets and started to pull out her headphones. However she was quickly approached by one of the other few people in the gym. Blonde woman, petite. Looked like she was there just for an instagram photo op.

BECKY: Excuse me. This is my machine.

ALEESHA: Huh?

BECKY: I didn’t stutter. I said this is my machine. You need to move on to something else. I really don’t like repeating myself twice.

Aleesha just stopped what she was doing as far as putting her headphones in. She started to look all around herself and the machine. With a puzzled expression all over her face as she did so. The woman that approached her just stood there. Hands on her hips, looking a little annoyed.

BECKY: What are you looking for?

ALEESHA: Oh, I’m just trying to find who the fuck you think you’re talking to like that!

All of a sudden Aleesha’s eyes locked right on the woman. The expression on her face said it all. She was not happy. Her night was not getting any better and it was turning into the most sour night she could have pretty quickly.

ALEESHA: Seems like today is the day that people want to try me. Talk to me out of pocket. Talk to me with disrespect when they don’t know me or what I’m capable of.

BECKY: I don’t care to know you or what you’re capable of. I said this is my damn machine!

ALEESHA: Oh you’re about to care when I snatch all every strand of hair out of your head!

The woman had quite the shocked expression on her face. Especially when Aleesha started to approach her, but luckily for the woman before things could get out of hand. The owner of the gym was quick to step between the two after overhearing their conversation. Holding Aleesha while looking right at the woman that had approached her to begin with.

MARK: Becky, do me a favor and walk away.

BECKY: But I just...

MARK: I said walk away, please!

Although she wasn’t happy. She had turned herself around and started to stomp away. Leaving the two alone. Mark lowering his hands and sternly looking at Aleesha.

MARK: You know I can’t have you in here acting like this.

ALEESHA: She started the whole thing!

MARK: I don’t care who started it. I can’t have you in here roughing up members of my gym and messing with my business. This isn’t this pro wrestling crap that you've been involved in. It’s fake and has got you acting some type of way tonight.

ALEESHA: If it’s so fake, then why did you get involved huh? I shouldn’t be able to handle myself in a real fight by that account.

She was eyeballing the gym owner with some serious glare. This wasn’t exactly the first time she had an incident in the gym. Deep down Aleesha may have been a sweet girl, but disrespect wasn’t something she tolerated. Not after being involved with so many toxic relationships in her young life. She was very much about standing up for herself in any situation she was in.

ALEESHA: I’ve just had it with people thinking they can talk to me however they want and there won’t be any consequences for their actions.

MARK: Sounds like to me you’re just having a bad day. And I can’t have you in here acting like that. This is a business. You need to check whatever is going on in your life at the door before you come in here. Since, you can’t do that. I’m going to have to ask you to leave the gym for the night.

ALEESHA: Of course you are.

MARK: Look...

ALEESHA: Nah, you look. When I come back next week. I’ll be sure to bring the tape with me so you can show blondie over there what I did to a woman that decided to talk to me how she felt she wanted. Maybe, it’ll teach her a lesson to never approach me again. And maybe teach you a lesson in just how unfake professional wrestling is!

She didn’t bother to say another word. Aleesha turned herself around and began to storm out of the gym with how quickly she had stormed into it. Heading right back for her vehicle. Now when she thought about it. She shouldn’t have let a single tweet from Ariana get under her skin so bad it changed her mindset. That one tweet shouldn’t have put her in such a bad mood that she was willing to fight people in the gym. It shouldn’t have that type of effect on her that it changed her personality. But she went from not having confidence in herself a few days ago to regaining it to not having some try to disrespect her and strip that confidence away. This match was going to turn out to be way more interesting than originally thought or even perceived.

Diary Entry #1
March 23rd, 2023

NEW BEGINNINGS!

I remember when I was a young girl. I did this all the time. I kept a diary or a journal. Whatever you wanted to call it. I wrote down my most personal thoughts. Things that I didn’t feel like I could share with my parents or my friends. Things that I didn’t think needed to be out in the world at the time. Even things that I was dealing with on such a personal level that it likely would have benefited me more if I went to a therapist, but when you're ten years old with old school parents. It wasn’t like they would have listened. Let alone take you. Anyway, I’m starting a new chapter in my life. It isn’t like I’ve got a lot of friends or anything to go to right now. To even begin to talk about some of the things I’m going to. So, why not try this again? It was helpful back then. Surely, it would be helpful as an adult right?

Ever since I found out that I was actually going to have my first professional wrestling match. I’ve been going through so many different emotions. At first panic set in and I started to think I didn’t have it in me. All of my confidence seemed to leak right out of me once the match was made. I started to think about how I hadn’t been in a ring in three months. Zero training before this match was booked. Then I started to think back about all the training I had done to even get me to this point. Making me question if I was even ready. Making me question if I should have been allowed to graduate professional wrestling school. And leading to me thinking that me signing my first contract to a major wrestling promotion might have been the biggest mistake I ever made.

After all, it isn't like wrestling school prepares you for that kind of thing. They prepare you to be physically ready and to have the tools to be a success in a company, but they certainly don’t teach you the mental aspect of it. Not to mention it isn’t like they tell you that you’re going to go through some self doubt. Hell, that’s probably just more of my undiagnosed anxiety playing a factor more than anything. Thanks to a talk with Alessandra though. I kind of felt myself finding that confidence again. She did point out some things to me that I wasn’t really able to think about with the clouded mindset. Although, I feel like I got the confidence in myself back. And with those things being pointed out to remind myself of how far I’ve come to be in this position. I won’t know how that’s going to affect me until the match happens.

I may get to Reno on Sunday Night. Stand across from the ring from my opponent and suddenly lose it all. I really hope that isn’t the case, but at the same time it is a very real possibility. That being said I’m starting to realize that maybe I’m allowing myself to become way more emotionally invested than I should. It took a single tweet from Ariana to make me lose my cool. Like it put me in such a bad mood, it made me willing to fight some random Becky with the good hair in the gym. That’s not really like me and kind of goes against my personality all the way. Now I can take the blame for that. Like, I said maybe I’m too emotionally invested. Now that this big moment is coming up. It’s got me just everywhere with my thoughts and emotions. But at the same time I felt slighted. I felt disrespected.

I felt like this girl was trying to discredit me right off the rip. All because she’s got something going on in her world. Causing her to be angry and feel some type of way. I’ve always been taught that projecting your anger and your negative energy onto someone else is going to come back at you ten fold. It might not be something you can handle. That’s why I try not to be that kind of person. Anger and negativity just isn’t my thing, but she got that out of me with the way she went about things and the way she talked about me. Now that my cage has been rattled. I feel like losing isn’t an option and I feel like I have to teach Ariana a lesson. She’s never going to forget. Even if that means I have to comprise who I am as an individual and that just doesn’t sit right with me.

Cause, I am more than sure that this isn’t going to be the first time someone’s going to rattle my cage and imply the same thing that Ariana implied. It may even be worse the next time out. And if I’m going to act like this every single time. I’m no fool, it’s going to lead to a lot of issues and it’s going to lead to a not so successful wrestling career. I just have to find it in me to find a way to let that kind of stuff go. Not let it bother me. Not let it change who I am while at the same time meeting the challenge head on. At this point I just have to let this one play out. She wants to come into our match angry. I guess, I’ll meet her with that same energy. If it doesn’t end well for her. She’s really got no one to blame.

All in all, even though it’s been a wild week for emotions. I’m still pretty excited for these new beginnings. I’ll never know how far I can go in this business until I try. The whole purpose when, I got into it was because it was the one thing that brought me joy as a child. And while it does bring me joy now. I realize that it’s a different ball game from being a seven year old watching it with my grandmother. There’s going to be a lot on the line. I am going to have to rise to the occasion every single night. Much like I’ll be met with a new challenge every single night but I’m all for it. Can’t wait to see how these new beginnings go.

xoxo
Aleesha

Ever since Aleesha had arrived in Reno. In the back of her mind she knew that she was going to have to cut that very first proper promo. That one that was really going to suck everyone in and sell the match. Also it had been something that she was regretting. Even when she was training, it was a regret. She didn’t think she was very good at the talking part of things. Yet, that’s because at the time people wanted her to be a “specific” character. However when she was allowed to be just herself. Things were slightly different. That’s what people got to see at Into The Void and that’s what people would get a chance to see now. With the cameras on.

May 28th, 2023.

It will be the day that goes down in my own personal history. For that is the date I’ll step into the ring for the very first time. Under my very first contracted company. Against my very first opponent ever. There are a lot of firsts in that statement, but I have to be honest. I couldn’t be more excited. Sure, it’s nerve racking. The pressure is without a doubt on, but at the same time this is what I signed up for. This is what I’ve been dreaming of ever since I graduated from my wrestling school. Way I see it, no matter the outcome on that night. I’m going to feel accomplished either way.

But...

With that being said, I feel like I have to address the woman I’lll be standing across the ring with. A woman by the name of Ariana Angelos. The Greek Angel herself. That’s quite the first opponent when you think about things. Considering I’m smart enough to do my research and smart enough to understand what I am getting myself into. Far too many people in wrestling are quick to write someone off. So quick to say they don’t matter. So quick to make them seem as if they are useless. It’s actually quite pathetic when you think about it. I’m not that type of gal. I wanted to know what I was in for at Climax Control and by the looks of it. It’s going to be a challenge.

There was a little brief pause on her end. Something to add a little suspense to her words, but also giving her that brief little break she needed to get her words in order. What was to come next was surely to get the attention of her opponent. Her painted lips had a slight curve to them with a smile while she spoke up.

Ariana has made quite the name for herself on the roster. Not to mention at one point was quite the impressive Bombshell Roulette Champion. I have to give credit where credit is due with that. It’s one thing to be good enough to win a championship. It’s also one thing to retain a championship. But it’s a completely different thing. Almost a situation where it’s impossible to prepare for retaining or winning a championship in a match you’ve got no idea what the stipulation is going to be until literal minutes before hitting the ring. Take away the fact that I’m new. I don’t know if I’d thrive well with that type of pressure.

So kudos to you, Ariana!

Of course, that was a little bit ago. Been a minute since you’ve held gold around your waist, but that doesn’t make you any less of a competitor. Not by any means. Considering your track record speaks for itself. You’re still someone that shows up every week. You’re still someone that meets every challenge head on. You’re someone that doesn’t let a single loss alter your mindset or the way you go about things. You keep giving it everything you’ve got when you step between those ropes. I mean after all there’s a reason why you’re fresh off of a Bombshell World Championship match.

Being a true fighter in this business goes a long way with me. The night that I first showed my face to the Sin City Wrestling audience. I talked about how a lot of women were looked down upon in this business. For things I didn’t think were right. Based on how they dressed, and so on and so forth. But I won’t defend any judgment being passed upon them. If they’re someone that doesn’t take this business seriously. If they’re a woman that isn’t going to fight. After all, I saw so many girls enter the same class that I had entered when I began training. In the end I was the only one left after a month.

They didn’t want to fight. They didn’t want to give it their all. They thought it was easy and found out the hard way that it was in fact not. Leading to their exit, so long story short. I respect someone that keeps fighting and keeps giving it their all. Even when things might not be going the way they planned or envisioned. But with that being said Ariana. Even though you’ve been a fighter and even though you have given it your all. Sometimes coming up short - especially if it’s time and time again. It does start to have an effect on your mental state. And it does begin to wear you down just a little.

NOT TO MENTION...

When you find yourself becoming emotionally invested in something. It really changes your mindset. Now... I'm not really one to engage in drama. I don’t see the point of it. And if it hasn’t got anything to do with me. I like to keep my nose out of it. I’m a very to myself type of woman as far as that stuff goes. But, it has been made pretty clear to me that you’ve got a little bit of drama surrounding you, Ariana. It appears that you’ve got some issues with a former friend. Sounds like it runs pretty deep. It has you pretty emotionally invested. So much in fact that you decided to take a little shot at me on social media.

If Ariana really thought that their brief little interaction on twitter was just going to be swept under the wrong as if it wasn’t a big deal. She had another thing coming her way, it was as simple as that. Because the entire change shift in what was meant to be just a good match between two women was because of that one interaction. Aleesha’s eyes narrowed while she continued.

You may not take it as a shot, but I did. Telling me that it is unfortunate that my debut just happens to be against you when you’ve got all that you’ve got going on taking place. Talking about just how pissed off you are in the situation. More or less Ariana, I took that as you writing me off. As Michael Jordan said on The Last Dance, It became personal to me. I’m not just going to let you talk down on me. I’m not going to let you sell me short. I’m not going to let you seem bigger than me just because you’ve got a little chip on your shoulder with your issues. So, I let that be known.

And giiiiirl, I couldn’t contain my laughter when it seemingly set you off. You were quick to snap when I told you to pull your head out of the drama. Even quicker to tell me that you might personally be seeing to it that I don’t even make it to my second match under the Sin City Wrestling umbrella. With all due respect mama. I don’t think you got that type of energy in you. You may be a talented girl, but you aren’t talented enough to put me on the shelf. You aren’t talented enough to end my career before it truly begins. Don’t care how big that chip is on your shoulder or how angry you claim to be.

And honestly, where do you even get off writing me off the way you did?

Aleeshad had the slightest little arch in her eyebrow. She didn’t seem to be backing down from the fact that there was going to be a little bit of a series conflict between the two when they met in the ring.

All due respect Ariana. You don’t know anything about me other than my name and the fact we’re set to compete against each other at Climax Control. You don’t know where I have come from. You don’t know what I have been through. You don’t know what type of training I have. You don’t know any of that stuff but you’re so confident to write me off which is odd to me. Because, one of the very first things I was taught in this wrestling business was to never underestimate your opponent. Especially when you really didn’t even know who they were. Seems like that was something you should have been taught as well.

However, I guess not every single wrestling school teaches the same thing. Though as much as you like to remind people what gym you trained at. You make it sound like it is something of importance. A real significant school and if that isn’t something that they trained you. Then, I’d be asking for my money back because they have already failed you. But with all of that being said, I never once had the intention of writing you off. Even without doing my research to see what I was up against. I wouldn’t have disrespected you like that as an opponent. You deserved better, just like I deserved better.

While keeping those eyes of hers locked on the cameras before her. She nodded her head just a little bit. Of course everything that was coming out of her mouth was subjective. Much like everything that had come out of Ariana’s mouth leading to this match was subjective. The only thing that really mattered is when the two of them met each other in the ring. Which would be here before either of them knew it.

In the end though, what’s done is done. But I do have to question something though Ariana. A little food for thought if you will...

Something for you to really sink your teeth into. If you’re going out of your way to make me seem like a non-factor. If your rage within you is so deep and it’s so intensified that it’s going to make sure I don’t have a chance. If you’re out here telling all of the SCW fans. I simply do not stand a chance against you in a roundabout way. Selling me as if I’m just a complete waste of space. A complete piece of garbage. What happens when I upset you? What happens when I pin your shoulders to the mat? What happens when I’m the one that gets my hand raised in victory?

All that burying you did of me. Now holds no value and everything you said about me now reflects on you. It makes you look bad. It makes you look like the trashcan you tried to paint me to be. You’re already struggling to get back to the top of the mountain here in Sin City Wrestling. Why would you go out of your way to make it harder for yourself? Because, if I’m being honest with you here, girlfriend. If I end up beating you and all of this projects on you. You’re not going to be able to bounce back from it. In fact, it’s going to be a pretty bad stigma that haunts you for the rest of your career.

At first, I thought it would be a great challenge for me and help me find my place in the Bombshell Division. Therefore I was really looking forward to the match and looking forward to the two of us tearing it down in the opening. Making every person that went out after us be forced to follow the standard we set at the beginning of the night. But things have changed. I’m still very much looking forward to the match. Just not from a respectful standpoint. Not from a let’s have a good match standpoint. Not from a let’s tear the house down standpoint.

No, I’m now looking forward to the match. Because, I cannot wait to make you eat your words. I cannot wait to expose you in front of the Sin City Wrestling audience. I cannot wait to prove that the name Aleesha is going to end up meaning far more than the name Ariana Angelos when our careers are said and done. To which you’ve got no one to blame but yourself for my approach and for how I am sure things are going to turn out in the end. I just hope that for your own sanity. This rage that consumes you brings you some type of satisfaction even when you get your shoulders pinned to the mat or in the end all of this will be for nothing for you.

Ariana, I look forward to being the ‘rook’ that gives you the eye opening you desperately need! See you on Sunday, chicka.

Taking one last look at the cameras. Aleesha gave them a little wink. One that was full of confidence in herself, but also one that seemed to have sarcasm to it. Like one last little slide shade towards Ariana. The little bit that Aleesha had said on her mixed with what had already been said on Ariana’s end. Made for this first time match up between the two for an interesting concept and was going to have more eyes on it than it may have originally had. A lot was riding on the line for both of them. Aleesha was trying to make sure she had a great debut and made quite the first impression. All while Ariana herself was trying to get back on track and prove herself. Needless to say, this was going to be a very competitive match all around for both parties.