Author Topic: No More Running!  (Read 613 times)

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
No More Running!
« on: October 15, 2020, 09:31:34 PM »
The scene opens in a place too familiar to her right now. A place that she has been a visitor for a long time. Keira is seen coming out of the room where Jessie Salco was in. She looked dejected and defeated, knowing now that Sin has her sixth Deadly Sin demon. She needs one more and now since she has six, Roxi is the last one. Keira sits on the chair and runs her fingers through her hair

Keira: My fault.... it's all my fault.

Roxi: It's not your fault.

Keira lifts her head, seeing Roxi in front of her. A tear sheds from her eye and runs down her face

Roxi: We are going to fix this

Keira: There's no fixing it. It's over, Roxi. Sin has pretty much turned everyone against me. SCW staff blames me for Sin. Even with my match this week against Mercedes, they're already planning to fire me

Roxi: It's never over.

Roxi places a hand on Keira's shoulder.

Roxi: I know that it looks bad, but we have to make this right with SCW. We can't continue to let this run amok. I need you to pull it together and help me.

Keira just looks at Roxi. She looked too tired to fight anymore

Keira: No. Why should I? Sin won...

Roxi sighs, and nods.

Roxi: I understand then. You worry about your match. I will take care of Sin.

Keira just slowly walks away from the spot. As Roxi sighs, she gets a tweet. She sees that it was from Keira, but she knew Keira wasn't tweeting.

Sin: Bring me Roxi. Do it and I will reward you with your wildest desires

Roxi: Hmm. Alright then.

Roxi rushes off as the scene fades

-----------------------

The scene opens up with Keira at home. She looks around the place as her eyes just looked tired as she sits on the couch. She slowly sits up and turns, looking at her Model Kit table. She saw one of her Perfect Grades she was still building and says

Keira: Maybe some Model Kit building will get everything off my mind.

Keira goes over to the table and sits at the chair. She grabs her clippers and one of the runners she was clipping with prior to stopping for a bit. She goes to it, but stops. She stares at it, wanting to cut, but doesn't. She slowly sits it down and slowly stands. She sees the empty box for the kit and picks it up. She throws it to the side and goes to the kitchen. She opens the door and sees some leftover steaks and smiles

Keira: That's what I need. I need food.

She gets a few out of the fridge and sits it on the table. She sits down and begins to dig in. But as she goes for the first bite, she stops as well. Just like the kit she was building, she just stares at the food. She sits the fork down and throws the plate off the table, the plate breaking and the food now on the floor. Keira lays her head down and cries

Keira: I doomed us all! That's what I did! I tried to save them. But I'm just weak! I can't save anyone! None of them! What am I? USELESS! USELESS!!!!!!!

Upon hearing the plate smash on the floor, Nate wanders in, seeing the mess on the floor and Keira crying.

Nate: Mama okay?

Keira doesn't even listen to Nate. She continues to cry

Nate: Mama, I help.

Nate starts to pick up the plate and put the pieces in the garbage.

Nate: This a big mess, Mama.

Keira still doesn't listen. The state she was in, she just wanted to tune the world out. Nate continues to clean up the mess, but on one of the jagged pieces of plate, Nate cuts himself.

Nate: Ow.

Nate looks at his finger, and his eyes water. Keira hears the noise, finally as she sees Nate. She sees him looking at his finger and the small bit of blood coming out of it. She rushes to him and lifts him up

Keira: Nathaniel! What did you do!?

Nate looks up at Keira, his lip pouting and small tears coming out of his eyes.

Nate: I... Help...

Keira frowns a bit. She rushes him back to his room and gets out the first aid kit. She goes down to a knee and begins to clean the wound to make sure it doesn't get infected

Keira: Nate, you didn't have to do that. Mama would have got it up in a few. You know better than to pick up sharp stuff anyway.

Nate: That's a big mess. I helped.

Keira: Nate...I...

As Keira puts on the bandage on Nate's finger, she looks at him and the tear rolling down on his face. She takes a tissue and wipes it off as she says

Keira: Don't cry. Mama's here to make sure you're going to be ok

Nate: Okay... my finger hurts... But I will be a big boy...

Keira: The pain will go away soon. It always does, Nate. Thank you for helping me...

Nate: Okay. Mama okay?

It then dawns on Keira as she looks at Nate. Where she felt like a failure and wanting to just give up. She still has something to fight for. Her son. Her special little boy. Keira smiles a little bit as she says

Keira: Yea. Mama's ok now. Thank you, Nate. But next time, don't pick up sharp stuff unless Mama's around to help. We don't want you getting hurt again, ok?

Nate: Okay. Mama helps too!

Keira smiles, but then she realizes something. She looks behind her, noticing Roxi isn't here. She turns to Nate and asks

Keira: Nate, where's Mommy at?

Nate: Uh... Mommy said... she going for a walk. Mommy is walking.

Keira: So she never came back home after I did? Mommy just...walked?

Nate: Uh-huh. Maybe a long walk?

Keira then remembers what Roxi said, something about "Taking care of Sin now for her. She goes to her phone and notices a tweet that was left on Keira's twitter, but it wasn't from Keira. She puts her phone in her pocket, goes back to Nate and says

Keira: Nate, do me a favor. Go to your Gramma and play with her for a bit. Tell her to lock the door, just in case. I'm gonna go look for Mommy, ok?

Nate: Okay.

Keira: Go, hurry!

Nate nods and rushes down the hall as fast as his little legs could go without tripping. Keira exits the house and walks out. She looks up at the sky as she screams out.

Keira: SINNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WON'T TAKE MY WIFE FROM ME!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Keira flies off, more towards the direction of where Roxi maybe at and praying Sin isn't there as the scene fades on that

------------------------

Sin is seen in a open field looking as the sun setting. She hears someone land as she slowly turns, seeing Roxi in her regular clothes

Sin: Oh? The fly has come to me at last. I thought I'd get your dumb Lady Bedlam persona...

Sin gives off a wicked smile

Roxi: There's no reason to do that. It's time for you to stop. So, why wait? I'm here now.

Sin: Wait, you're giving up? I don't believe it. Normally Keira would be with you, she still with Sloth's former host?

Roxi: Keira's not here, it's just me. I'm going to stop you, here and now. Or, I'm gonna die trying.

Sin: You know you can't beat me, Roxi. Everyone says you're the best of the best. How Keira is in your shadow. If only they knew the real truth. If they knew that YOU were in Keira's shadow. In pure raw speed and power, you are weak.

Roxi: Yeah, Keira is stronger than me. I've faced bigger, stronger, and uglier before, and I'm still here.

Sin: You imagine if Keira finally just lost it? She finally decides to let loose and not hold back anymore? All of SCW would fear her. She's finally get the glory she thinks she deserves

Sin smiles again

Sin: Especially when she faces Envy's former host

Sin laughs at Roxi

Sin: Candy, Crystal, Angelica, Haven, Mercedes and Jessie. All of them fell and all of their Deadly Sin Demons extracted and the best part? People think it's all Keira's fault

Sin just stares at Roxi

Sin: And soon, she, like this entire world...will perish

Roxi: She's not going to lose anything. If she won't do it, I will beat you. That's all there is to it. You will not succeed.

Sin: That's the thing, Roxi...

Sin raises her hands as Six of her Deadly Sins appear beside Sin. She smiles, saying

Sin: You're wrong...

Roxi: All these souls and still not one of your own... Sad. Well.. come on. You wanted me, and now I'm here. Or are you afraid of me? You going to send them to help you? I thought you were tougher than that.

Wrath: MISTRESS DOESN'T HAVE TO DIRTY HER HANDS ON A SLOPPY SECOND SLUT! ALL WE WANT IS LUST!

Pride: Face it, Roxi. You can't beat Sin, why should she even waste energy on you? She could take Lust easily.

Greed: You continue to delay the inevitable!

Envy: All Sin wants you to do is give up

Gluttony: Give up and let Sin take Lust from you

Sloth: And watch as your world ends

Sin: The short version. Get on your knees, surrender to me and I'll extract Lust. Once I do that, your friends, enemies, whatever they are. They will be spared...for the time being.

Sin extends her hand and says

Sin: Now, do it the easy way or my Deadly Sins do it the hard way

Roxi: If you really want Lust, you'll have to get her yourself.

Sin takes that hand and raises it. She takes two fingers and motions them forward, sending the Deadly Sins to attack. The Six throw punches and kicks as Roxi does the same. Sloth and Envy were the first two to fall for a bit. Wrath smashes Roxi with her fist, but Roxi kicks her away. Greed tackles Roxi as she pulls her up

Greed: How do you deal with a idiot like Candy. Do you love lying to the really stupid?

Roxi: Candy is my friend and you will pay for what you did to her!

Roxi headbutts Greed and throws her to the side.

As she turns, she sees Gluttony in front of her. Gluttony sees the anger on Roxi's face as she says

Gluttony: You look like you seen a ghost

Roxi: You've done far worse than anything she could do.

Gluttony: I thought you would be happy. You wanted to end her so badly.

Gluttony referring to Mistress Haven as she gets closer

Gluttony: My host wasn't as much as a Mistress like Mistress Sin is.

Gluttony charges at Roxi

Gluttony: Unlike Haven, I won't wait for you to snap. I'll just end you!

Gluttony throws a few punches, but Roxi kicks Gluttony away. She turns and gets clocked hard, busting her open. Pride is seen in front of her now

Pride: How many more friends must you hurt? Was Christina really as dense? Without me, without who she calls "Crystal". Like you, she's NOTHING!

Roxi: Crystal is more real than you will ever be. She's not a slave who gets sent to do someone else's dirty work.

Roxi gets up and shoulders Pride to ground.

Pride: We are not slaves. We are Deadly Sins. We are the beginning and the end!

All of a sudden, someone rushes and kicks Roxi hard in the face to knock Pride off. Sin lowers her leg as the Deadly Sins stand beside her. They fire dark ki blasts hard, damaging Roxi, making her fall to the ground, in pain

Sin: Look at that. Roxi's favorite position. On the bottom, in the shadow of another

The demons laugh as Roxi was seen slowly stand, but falls to a knee

Roxi: If you think... that's enough to beat me... you are mistaken...

Sin: Then get up and hit me...finish it. Do what Keira can't. Since your wife is such a coward. You're a weakling, Keira is a coward and your son...well...your son is nothing more than a waste...

Sin looks down at Roxi

Sin: Just...like...their...mothers

Roxi grows angry and charges, raising her own strength level and unloads his a hard punch, continuing to attack, rocking Sin with hard punches and eventually knocking her down.

Roxi: I will crush you with my bare hands if I have to.

Sin: Do it! Do what your wife can't! DO IT!!!!

Roxi: Bring it on then.

But it didn't take long, the Deadly Sins grab and wail on Roxi hard. Roxi did try to fight back, but they kept going as Sin stands. Roxi was now throw in the air as Sin and her Deadly Sins fire more ki blasts., Hitting Roxi over and over again. After a few seconds, Roxi falls and lands hard on the ground. She is barely moving at this point as Sin says

Sin: Wish granted.

Roxi: Is... that... all.... you got....

Sin: I can go on all night. But you are officially done.

Sin snaps her fingers as Pride and Greed grab and lift up the weakened Roxi to get her ready. She laughs at Roxi, saying

Sin: You come to me, knowing that it was impossible to beat me. Yet you tried. Cause of it, you basically gift wrapped Lust into my hands

Sin stops as she looks down at Roxi, saying

Sin: Any last words?

Roxi: Yeah... Go to hell!

Roxi springs up and Shoulder tackles Sin to knock her away. She stands up and powers herself up again.

Roxi: We're just getting started.

As she says this, Roxi clutches her shoulder, Pride had fired a beam, hitting Roxi, making her fall again

Pride: You don't know when to give up, do you!? No matter how many times you get up, you will fall!

Sin stands up as Pride and Greed pull up the weakened Roxi once again.

Sin: You want to try that stunt again? Go ahead, it'll be your legs next!

Roxi: I... will never stop getting up...

Sin: Go ahead. Do it! Get up, this will be your last attempt...but I promise you, that once you fail, Lust is mine

Sin laughs

Sin: Even your healing can't stand much longer under this beating

Roxi tries, but the pain was finally getting to her and her healing was slow at this point as she falls. Greed and Pride keep her up as Sin laughs

Sin: And that's game. Any LAST last words?

Roxi: You... can't... win...

Sin: That's the thing. I already have.

Sin slowly extends her hands towards Roxi, her hands were now glowing that dark ki that has extracted grey demons and Six of the Seven Deadly Sins so far. Roxi closes her eyes, preparing for the end. As Sin's hand were near Roxi's face, a huge kick is seen connecting to Sin's face, making her fly away and land on the ground. The person punches and kicks Greed and Pride hard to make them let go of Roxi. Sin groans in pain, which shocked her as she looks up. She sees Keira in her Super Human Blue form as she looks at Sin

Sin: KEIRA!? BUT I THOUGHT...

Keira: I told you, Sin! I'm the only one that ends you! As long as I live, you won't get Roxi!

The rest of the Deadly Sins try to attack, but Keira rushes, sucker punching every last one of them. They fly back, landing near Sin as Keira helps Roxi up

Keira: Are you ready for Round 2, Sin!?

Sin: Maybe next time! When it's a even playing field! Say...SCW?

Sin laughs as her and her deadly sins finally vanish. Keira looks back at Roxi

Keira: Roxi, talk to me! Say something! ANYTHING!?

Roxi: What... what are you doing here? I had it under... control...

Keira: Sure you did. Come on, Red.

Keira slowly helps Roxi up. She transmit her and Roxi to GUILD as the scene fades

----------------------

The scene opens in a GUILD Hospital bed, Keira is sitting in a chair, beside her is a bed that Roxi was laying and recovering in as she looks at her

Keira: How are you feeling?

Roxi: Better.

Keira: Good.

Keira sits up and punches Roxi hard in the arm

Roxi: Ow! What was that for?!

Keira: oh, I don't know. Going and finding Sin for one!? Almost killing yourself to stop her!?

Roxi: I told you that I would take care of it.

Keira: Oh yea, you took care of it, alright!

Roxi: It didn't go great, but I had to do something. Just relax, soon as I heal, I'll be more than ready for the next time.

Keira: No there won't. Sin is mine, Roxi. You stay out of it

Keira clenches her fist

Keira: I almost lost you....

Roxi: Heh... hate to break it to you, but I'm the one she's after not you.

Keira: And you almost let her get Lust. You really want the world to end!?

Roxi: One of us had to fight. You didn't want to. Just let me heal and I'll take care of things. You don't need to worry.

Keira: And then die? No thanks. I've seen enough of my friends and even some enemies get hurt by Sin.

Roxi: It's just how it's going to be. At least let me take care of it and you can worry about your matches.

Keira sighs. She then turns and raises her hand, pointing it at Roxi. She produces a energy ball, aiming it right at her

Keira: You want to fight Sin that badly? You really want to risk your life just to fight a impossible battle? Fine. But you go through me first.

Keira's energy ball increases as she says

Keira: Beat me, you got Sin. Fail...and I'll kill you myself, Sin will never get Lust then.

Roxi: Is that right?

Keira: That is so

Roxi finally smiles.

Roxi: Alright, you win.

Keira keeps her eye on Roxi, but the ball dissipates from Keira's hand. She lowers down, her glare still on Roxi

Keira: ....You did that to get me to fight, didn't you?

Roxi: You don't have to fight, but you seem bound and determined not to...

Keira: After seeing everyone you know and everyone you loved being threatened and extracted by Sin, being blamed for Sin attacking SCW by the staff itself....

Roxi: Being hated by a lot of people... don't mean our job gets put on hold, Keira. We have to fight back. We don't get that choice. But... if you don't want to fight and you want to avoid the issue, I stand by what I said. I will handle it.

Keira glares at Roxi, raising her hand again, knowing she can produce another energy ball and Roxi knew it

Roxi: That's not going to change how I feel. The choice is yours, but if I have to, I will do it without you.

Keira: Sin is my fight. One way or another. I will end her. Got it?

Roxi: Very well.

Keira smirks as she goes back to Roxi. She looks at her.

Keira: But I'm still gonna kick your ass for doing that.

Roxi: Sure.

Keira: And I might make you wear lingerie as I do

Roxi: You can't make me do anything. You're lucky I'm letting you fight this battle.

Keira: Really, now?

Keira smirks as she leans in, licking Roxi's cheek.

Keira: Get up and stop me, Red.

Roxi slowly sits up, pulling Keira down as the scene fades

-------------------------------------------

A few days later, after some training for her match against Mercedes. Keira and Roxi are seen coming upstairs, in their training gear. Keira looked more calm than she did before as she looks at Roxi

Keira: I needed that

Roxi: I'm glad it helped.

Keira smiles a bit. She leans in, softly kissing Roxi a bit

Roxi: But that doesn't mean the war is over

Keira: No. Sin will be at SCW this week for sure. So while I got Mercedes to worry about, I got to keep a close eye on Sin

Keira takes a deep breath

Keira: I know Mercedes blames me for Sin's rampage. But I can't let that get to me

Roxi: You didn't know this would follow you. I know that nothing you're going to do is going to really... change the way people feel, but at the very least, standing up for them, and taking down Sin, will go a long way.

Keira: As long as she doesn't get to you

Roxi: I have a plan for that. But you can only focus on one thing. Maybe there's a silver lining in all this and maybe it can lead to something good down the line.

Keira: Care to explain your plan to me?

Roxi: When the time is right.

Keira: That doesn't help

Roxi: I just need you to trust me.

Keira: I do, babe

Roxi: Good. For now, just concentrate on winning. That's what matters most.

Keira: Unless Mercedes is too scared of me cause of Sin

Roxi: Maybe, but you need to focus and act like she's going to be there.

Keira: I am. But it's more Mercedes that needs to focus. Things have changed, Roxi. Me focusing isn't the problem anymore and you know it

Roxi: I know you are, But that doesn't mean you can relax doing it. Razor sharp. That's what I need from you.

Keira: Roxi...I haven't been able to relax since the entire fiasco started and you know it. I'm done focusing. No more focusing. I have to survive. Survive Mercedes.

Keira looks at Roxi

Keira: So until we finally end Sin. I never want to hear you tell me to focus anymore. That word is forbidden. We survive now...til this is over, we survive! I'll survive whatever is left of Mercedes and win. Ok?

Roxi: I need that at least for a little while longer. Just be strong, okay?

Keira: That I can do.

Roxi: Good.

Keira: I know I can do it, and I know I will. It’s not going to be easy, but I know what I’m up against. I know what Mercedes can do, and I know I can beat her. I’ve done it before, and I can do it again.

Roxi: I know you can. Don’t worry about Sin. That will come soon.

Keira: It’s going to be hard to not worry about Sin.

Roxi: It’s just me now. No one else. She’s not going to terrorize anyone else. Just trust me and we’ll make sure that we at least start to fix things.

Keira: I will.

Keira sighs a bit, knowing she will be ready for Mercedes. She goes upstairs and goes to Nate's room. He's seen taking a nap as she smiles. She then quietly says

Keira: No matter what. I promise you, Nate. You won't grow up in a world that Sin is in. Like Mommy, Mama will keep fighting. For them and for you. I love you, Nate.

Roxi is seen at the door, smiling as the scene fades

=====================
I’ve tried.

I’ve tried so hard to do this, and every step I’ve taken has seemed like a misstep. I never wanted something like this to happen to people. Whether or not I like them or not, I didn’t want this, not this shit that has turned my world into… nothing but shit. And I wanted to run away from this, for many reasons.

So, in the last few weeks. I have somehow become Public Enemy number one to SCW.

Every time something happens in my life, like I said, it usually goes to shit. I win some matches, but overall, I haven’t been as successful as I want to be. I did some stupid things in SCW, hell everywhere I’ve been. And I have a lot of regrets. But the biggest of them all is Sin herself. Ever since a couple of months ago, Sin has made my life a living hell. That's putting it lightly. Cause of it, it hurt people that I knew, respected and loved.

Candy

Jessie

Christina

And my opponent this week, Mercedes.

You girls were all attacked and I feel like a failure for not being there to help. I never wanted this for you guys. I never thought that something I’ve been dealing with for a long, long time, something that I never wanted to get out, has been unleashed and is running not only my life, but completely messing your guys’ life too. And that’s far worse than anything Sin can do to me. It would be one thing if Sin just tried attacking me, but you guys aren’t part of this. You guys are trying to have wrestling careers and to have some monster come in like this is awful. I can’t tell you how shitty that makes me feel.

I know this won't go anywhere, if it even goes anywhere. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for the Hell that you guys have been put through. If it takes me 50 lifetimes to make things right. I will do it. I don’t really know how I’m going to do this, but I swear to all of you, effected or not, I will make this right. But as for this week however, considering it's me and Mercedes.

One of them is not going to be giving you an easy victory.

Look, what happened, I will agree that it's my fault. It's my fault you got into this mess in the first place. But considering you're one of the victims. I don't know if you blame me for it or are you somehow now scared of me. We’re here now Mercedes, that’s the match. I want to wrestle, and I know you want to wrestle. If you think about it, we can be each other’s distraction from this crazy shit that we’re in right now. We have to look across from each other on Sunday.

But you know me by now, Mercedes. You know how I am and you know that I would never do that to you or anyone in this company. I wouldn't wish that upon even my worst enemy. We may not be the best of friends, or friends at all. Maybe you think even less of me because of this whole thing, and I totally understand it. But I know words probably aren’t going to do you much good. You got hurt by Sin. I don’t know why, but you did, and I’m sorry. But that's going to have to be shelved for now as we got a match.

They put us together for a reason. I don't know why, but it'll be good to get some of the multi week ring rust. Which is good for me, cause I've been itching for a fight for weeks. To help get my mind off of stuff. I got to focus on getting back into the title picture. Focus on trying to becoming a champion in SCW again. Just like you focused on getting a win at Violent Conduct!

By the way, I didn't get to tell you this, considering I was worried about you and all. Congratulations on the victory at Violent Conduct. If I'm right, it's your first one in about a year? Maybe even longer? I mean, good for you. You finally managed to get a win under the latter days of your career. I'm proud of you.

But now it's time for you to come out of that fictional world of the "One Last Run" for Mercedes Vargas and go back to the world you've become too familiar with. One where you take another loss. Over and over again. That's sadly where it's going to go. Your first match is against the woman who has beaten you over and over again. Well, that list doesn't narrow it down, does it?

Let me put it a little bit more clear for you.

Me, you haven't beaten me since I came back into SCW. Now, will that make me have a huge ego and somehow that will make me slip up and you finally beat me? No. After all that has happened. A loss to you is not on the cards!

I pray to God that you can put what happened a few weeks ago to the side for a least a little bit. I do want a good match from you. But after all that's happened, you're in survival mode. Guess what?

So am I.

I might get… fired or released or something when all is said and done. I might not ever step foot in SCW when this all ends. I am literally fighting for job. So Mercedes, bring me whatever you got left against me. I'm going to give you everything I got! Even if it’s for one week, or one more day, No force of nature will stop me from getting a win. And maybe at the end of all this, maybe even roughly considered for a title match.

Not even...the Devil...Herself.

And yes, I’m talking about you, Sin. I know you’re watching and listening to me. The people you have hurt, the lives you have invaded, I swear on everything I know and I hold dear, I’m going to find a way to get you out of my life, and put an end to you terrorizing both SCW, and myself. Because you know what I learned? These women you’ve harmed? They’re tougher than you. They’re not afraid of you. Candy is not afraid. Crystal, Jessie, Mercedes? They’re back and better than ever. And most importantly, my wife is not afraid of you. They all have showed me that I can’t run away from this problem anymore. I’m going to fight you Sin. I’m not just going to fight you, I’m going to destroy you.

I don’t know what Roxi has planned, but if you harm one hair on her head… Your suffering will be legendary. Even in Hell.

See you Sunday.