Author Topic: SCU Underground Ep. 54 (Results)  (Read 3244 times)

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
SCU Underground Ep. 54 (Results)
« on: March 30, 2020, 04:33:19 AM »
 SCU Underground Ep. 54

>
We are coming at you from the Staggs Dungeon, Las Vegas, Nevada. In front of a live audience of 100 (SCW stars if they wish to attend. GRIME and SCU wrestlers SCW, SCU ring crew, production teams) March, 30th, 2020 at 12:00am PST
Note All segments are due to the Underground account no later than the segment deadline provided by SCW on Sunday. 5pm EST/ 3pm PST/ 10pm BST March 29th, 2020.
Everyone is encouraged to submit a segment.

No Purge Tonight. All of Sin City found out last week that Former Head of Talent for SCW Erik Staggs is indeed the owner of GRIME Wrestling. We found out this week’s show will take place in his Dungeon. But wait? Hold on… So much needs to be asked. Like how, when, why. Will Erik be at this week’s show to explain or will he be at home and let Tad and GRIME takeover SCU? Where is the SCU Owner at a time like this? Who is he or she?

One thing we do know is that Erik ruled out any Purges for this show and GRIME will instead be booked in tonight’s card in a 50/50 booking. With that, the card for Underground Ep 54!

Cameras go backstage to finally see The Monstimals for the first time in a while, opening up the show as rightfully deserved to be, especially when the camera focus was on Lord Raab's GRIME Nightmare title, patting it. The camera focuses on both Henry Losak and Samuel McPherson who hasn't been very active since Lord Raab won the GRIME Nightmare title. However, he was wrestling tonight from Henry's small request. Henry smiles, knowing his demands of Samuel wrestling in matches was heard. He begins to speak.

Henry Losak: "It's been a while since The Monstimals have fought together as a team in SCU Underground. It's so disappointing the bastards of SCW and SCU staff had to stop the tour because of this virus. Lord Raab was looking forward to defending his GRIME Nightmare title in Germany. Now he won't get that chance for a while. Lord Raab, as you can imagine, was pissed off about it and can you blame him? I certainly can't when he's looked forward to defending his title and wrestling in front of his home fans."

Lord Raab shook his head, turning towards the wall and punching it as the fans booed Henry and The Monstimals team. It was good for Samuel though as he lives in Vegas and more so he's wrestling tonight as Henry as Samuel grips his fist, tight speaks again.

Henry Losak: "Anyway, moving forward, before we address the tag match, at least I have to address the GRIME Nightmare title contention match later on tonight between Rory Rockerfeller and Abaddon. We don't care who wins this match because Lord Raab will proudly defend his title against one of you. You should know that Lord Raab will pay very close attention to the match tonight at ringside and he will always be ready to face anyone of you worthless fucks."

That was a match Henry couldn't ignore at all when the match does involve Lord Raab, confirming Lord Raab will be sitting at ringside, watching the match. Henry turns his attention to the most crucial match of the night as he speaks again.

Henry Losak: "That's for the future. The Monstimals are going to go up against Sea Green and Yellow masked guys. We believe we've never gone up against those masked guys. We're the only team in GRIME that's never had to unmask to join GRIME Wrestling. The Monstimals don't care who you guys are; they are always ready for a war you guys aren't prepared for, especially when you're facing the GRIME Nightmare champion. Samuel and Lord Raab will destroy you guys with fists and their feet. They will use any weapon to smash across your heads or any part of your bodies to win this match. These men are experts of hardcore wrestling and will do anything to smash you guys to win this anything goes match."

Lord Raab and Samuel clap in the background, before Lord Raab holds the title towards the camera, showing everyone he was the man of GRIME brand, leading the company forward like he's been doing since he won the title.

Henry Losak: "You have no idea what world you've stepped yourselves in when it comes to GRIME Wrestling. Sea Green and Yellow have no idea how fucked they'll be with their masks, being covered with so much blood to a point you both will force to unmask yourselves because of the stains of your faces and GRIME Wrestling will know who you are. We look forward to the unpredictability of what you can do, but it won't be enough when Samuel and Lord Raab are more experienced as a team than you both are. You will see what I mean when they'll beat you either by pinfall or submission, welcoming you both to GRiME Wrestling where The Monstimals rule the GRIME brand. Prepare to be dominated by The Monstimals. Let's go boys."

Samuel walked away as there wasn't anything for him to show off on camera, while Lord Raab does, reminding everyone on the GRIME roster he was champion by showing his face before covering it with the title. After a while, he walks away to go behind the curtain for their match to take place right now.

\'user\'user
Vs
\'user\'user

Anything Goes Tag Team Match
The Monstimals vs Sea Green and Yellow

Liam:  The opening contest of the night is a Tag Team Match that is scheduled for one fall!  Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiintroducing first, representing the masked members of GRIME… Yellow and Sea Green!!!

The lights flash across the SCW stars and bombshells as they give a mixed reaction.  Sea Green comes in from one end of the gym while Yellow comes in from the front end.  They both slide inside of the ring and meet in the middle, giving high fives to one another before moving over to both sides of the ring, climbing up the turnbuckles and throwing their arms in the air.  They come down and switch sides, making their presence known to both sides of the gym before settling down into the far corner, talking strategy.

Liam: Aaaaaaaaaaaand their opponents, residing right here in Las Vegas, NV, they are Lord Raab and Samuel McPherson… The Mostimals!!!

Monster and Animal I Have Become (mash up) by Skillet and Three Days Grace play over the sound system as Samuel McPherson and Lord Raab come through the curtain with Henry Losak behind them as they walk side by side together to the ring, ignoring the fans as they step over the top rope together while Henry goes through the middle rope. Raab and Samuel do a holdup in the ring with the fans booing on them as Henry steps out of the ring with Raab and Samuel stand in the ring waiting for the match to start.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Raab grabs Yellow by the back of the head and immediately throws him to the outside of the ring.  Sam and Sea Green trade blows at first, but when Sea Green goes for a punch, Sam ducks and Clotheslines him to the outside.

Tad:  Raab climbs outside and walks over to Teddy Warren and pulls the chair out from under them and he folds up the chair.  He then swings it down, but Yellow rolls out of the way, causing the chair to just collide with the ground.

Liam:  Sam pulls a chair out from under the ring and he sets it up before lifting Sea Green up from the ground and puts him onto his shoulders.  He goes to drop him over the chair, but Sea Green gets out from the hold and hits a Facebuster right to the chair.

Tad:  He rolls Sam back inside of the ring and brings the chair inside with him.  He then drops down on top of the chair, putting all of his weight as it lands over Sam.  He then hooks the leg and nods at the ref.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Liam:  Sam gets a shoulder up.  He slides the chair out from between them.  He then punches the side of Sea Green a few times to knock him off of him.  He stands up and brings the chair around Sea Green’s neck.

Tad:  He then punches Sea Green in the head and drags him over to the corner where he slams his head into the second rope.  Sea Green falls back as Yellow jumps off of the apron at Lord Raab.

Liam:  Raab catches him out of mid air and he drops him down onto the chair that’s flat on the ground.  He picks up the chair and begins hammering away at Yellow.  The crowd groans as Raab goes wild with it.

Tad:  Sea Green is still holding onto his throat as Sam picks the chair up and slams it across Sea Green’s head.  Is this actually wrestling?  No. But this is brutality at it’s finest, and that’s what GRIME delivers.

Liam:  Raab lifts Yellow up and throws him into the ringpost before tossing the top half of the ring steps to the ground.  He drops Yellow’s head over the top and picks the steps up.  Sea Green grabs at Sam, but Sam just tosses him to the outside.

Tad:  Raab slams the steps over Yellow’s head with a sickening thud.  He picks Yellow up and rolls him inside.  Yellow’s mask is cracked, but Raab gives the courtesy of hiding it as he goes for the pin.

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here are your winners… Lord Raab and Samuel McPherson… The Monstimals!!!

Making a quick exit, Lord Raab and Sam flip over the top ropes and fall to the outside.  Teddy gets mouthy with Raab, but Henry calls Raab off and hands him the GRIME World Nightmare Championship belt and leads them to the back.

Match should be no more than 600 words. Have Lord Raab get the win. Chairs should be the weapon of choice for this match. Double Chokeslam on a Masked guy on a chair.

The camera cut backstage Alex Rush, a sad look in his eyes as he tries to explain something.

Alex: I'm sorry mate, you really was my first choice. I wanted you in the ring with me so we could become tag champions, I ain't ever been a champion either, although that mug with World's Greatest Lover on is very true.

Alex pauses for a second.

Alex: I know you promise not to eat the belts if we'd have won them but it wasn't my choice. I said like listen here, I want this guy to be my tag team partner but they said nooooooooo, we get to pick your tag team partner, so I was like no cool bros, no cool at all. I trust this one to be my partner and they said no. I was like you made me team with the under the umbrella bird and she had a face like it had been slapped with a wet fish.

Alex stops as a big smile crosses his face.

Alex: Oh! She likes wet fish. That explains a lot, cause I put my moves on her, and wasn't having it. Lot of people like wet fish around here. Dunno why but is seems to be a trend. Maybe people will hashtag wet fish lovers and unite the world.

Alex looks back across.

Alex: Like I said, I'm sorry mate. I feel so bad because you already dressed for the occasion and everything.

The camera pans out to see one of Alex's pet rhino's Edwin-Robert, dressed with a red gold and green lucha mask on his face and a matching coloured cape on his back.

Alex: And you did have the coolest name ever. Lucha Rhino is like the best, and I know you've been practicing your seven twenty spinny things, but they won't let you. I know those, maybe you can go and convince Giani and Tonic, that guy. I mean who can say no to those eyes?

Alex taps Robert Edwin on the head as the two walk away, only Alex's voice can be heard off camera.

Alex: 'ere, I think that Dani Weston sort liked you and Edwin Robert.

The camera cuts elsewhere.

Dev: I’m here with the Pride Tag-team Champions The three-way, Earl let me tell you about Erik Staggs being revealed as the owner of grime wrestling.

Earl: It makes sense Dev, I mean Grime are nothing but a bunch of stinking scumbags, and I’ve dealt with Erik, the guy is nothing but a lowlife scumbag, so he and Grime wrestling are a perfect fit.

Dev: so tonight you defend your pride tag team champions against Alex Rush and a mystery partner, thoughts.

Dahlia: We’ve watched Alex, he's a good wrestler, and it is a slight disadvantage to us that we don’t know who his partner is, but we didn’t get where we are by being unprepared. Tonight whomever Alex’s partner is, I hope they're good because they. are going to have to be to beat us.

\'user\'user
Vs
\'user\'user

Pride Tag Team Championship
Alex Rush and ?? Vs The Three Way

Darlyn:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a Mixed Tag Team Match for the Pride Tag Team Championships!!! Introducing first, representing Team Canada, they are your Pride Tag Team Champions… Dahlia Rotten and Earl Lockyer… The Three Way!!!

Earl and Dahlia step on the stage, Earl Kneels on the stage as Dahlia paces back and forth behind him, they walk to the ring Earl leaps from the floor to the ring apron, Dahlia slides under the ropes, Dahlia leans through the ropes with a smirk on her face as Earl leans over the ropes.

Darlyn:  Aaaand the challengers…

Gold stars start to flash around the stage as the Staggs Dungeon lights start to drop out and a voice is heard saying "Do you wanna get rocked?" The name Alex Rush appears on the screen and the fans instantly burst in to cheers as Def Leppards "Let's Get Rocked" blasts through the speakers.

Liam: From Westminister, London, England, weighing in at two hundred and ten pounds, he is Alex Rush!

Smoke appears as a spotlight hits the entrance way to see the back of a long haired man with one hand in the air holding up the devil horns sign. He turns around to more cheers as the spotlight shines on the face of Alex Rush! A line of security as seen either side of him as the lights brighten to show fans "held back" by security at the top of the ramp. Alex is wearing black leather pants with a red stripe down either side, a white shirt with the devil horns hand sign on in a faded gray colour. Around his wrist, a multi coloured scarf is tied. He looks to the held back fans and wave a hand at them in a presidential fashion before making his way down to the ringside area. Alex steps up the steps and through the middle and top rope and in to the center of the ring, his arms in the air with the devil horns sign as gold sparks fall from the roof. Alex reaches down, removing his shirt and throws it to the crowd as he waits for his mystery partner to be revealed.

“Yo Tengo El Don” begins playing over the speakers and the SCW crowd begins cheering loudly as Kelli Torres rushes down the ramp.

Darlyn:  And his partner… From Australia, China, Japan, and Puerto Rico, standing at 5’10” and weighing in at 125lb, she is… Kelli Torres!!!

Kelli slides inside of the ring and joins a surprised Alex.  He grabs onto her hands and begins jumping up and down.  Once the excitement settles down, they settle into their corner to talk strategy.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Dahlia and Kelli start off the match as they tie up in the center of the ring.  Dahlia gets the advantage and she moves behind Kelli.  She brings her over with a Belly-to-Back Suplex.

Chad:  Dahlia then scoops Kelli up and begins carrying her toward the ropes, but Kelli slides down her back and clubs her a few times before nailing a Dropkick to her spine.

Gena:  Kelli nails a kick to Dahlia’s side.  She drags Dahlia toward the center of the ring and then picks up Dahlia’s legs and twists them before taking her arms.

Chad:  Surfboard Stretch from Kelli.  She wrenches the back, pushing her up and down while showing off her own strength.  Earl comes in and breaks it up.

Gena:  Alex comes barrelling across the ring and lays Earl down with a Clothesline.  He is ordered out of the ring, and Earl glares over at Alex.

Chad:  Kelli catches her breath as she stands back up.  Dahlia starts to get up, but Kelli brings her up the rest of the way and then begins boxing her, showing off her combat skills.

Gena:  Dahlia catches hands left and right, uppercuts, crosses, and she is feeling them from the former Combat Champion.

Chad:  Dahlia is falling back into the empty corner and the crowd is cheering for Kelli.  However, Dahlia hits a Headbutt to Kelli, giving her a bit of space to move.

Gena:  She moves over quickly and tags in Earl.  As Earl steps inside of the ring, and Kelli rebounds from the Headbutt, she looks ready to square up, but then realizes she can’t.

Chad:  She tags in Alex Rush, who jumps over the top ropes and goes back for another Clothesline.  However, Earl is ready, and he nails a Big Boot to Alex.

Gena:  Alex falls down hard and then he rolls back up to his feet.  Earl comes back at him and grabs onto Mr. Firecrotch’s hair and pulls him up by it.

Chad:  Alex pokes a thumb to the eye of Earl.  As Earl holds onto his face, Alex comes barrelling off of the ropes and rams Earl in the stomach with his head!

Gena:  Earl falls down, holding onto his stomach as Alex comes around and locks on the Chew This Wad (Rear Naked Choke), with noogies and blowing raspberries to the side of Earl’s head.

Chad:  Dahlia isn’t having this and she grabs hold of Alex’s arm and pulls it off.  Kelli enters the ring and pummels Dahlia down to the ground.  The referee struggles to get them apart.

Gena:  Finally, Kelli backs away and exits the ring, as does Dahlia.  Alex moves back and sizes up Earl as Earl starts to rise.

Chad:  Earl stumbles to his feet and Alex moves forward with a Headbutt.  He holds his own head after that one, before bouncing off of the ropes with a Shoulderbutt to Earl.

Gena:  Earl barely budges, and Alex shakes off the shock.  He then bounces off the ropes again and looks for another, but Earl drops him with a Sidewalk Slam!

Chad:  Dahlia holds her hand out for the tag, and Earl goes to tag her in, but Alex grabs onto his leg and begins dragging him back toward his corner.

Gena:  It’s like he’s not about to let Earl get the upper hand on this one, so he’s going to tag his partner in instead, and they slap hands! Kelli is in!

Chad:  Kelli kicks Earl in the left knee, having done her research on Earl.  Earl shouts out in pain as he stumbles over to tag Dahlia in.

Gena:  But Kelli and Alex high five, and the ref signals another tag!  Dahlia stares at them as she reaches back and tags Earl back in.

Chad:  Kelli steps back and puts her hand behind her to get another five, and a legal tag.  Earl tags Dahlia back in yet again, and the crowd laughs as Alex howls out to get them worked up.

Gena:  Kelli dodges a few swings from Dahlia, and as Dahlia tries to turn around, Kelli kicks her ass, literally, and pushes her into the ropes.

Chad:  Kelli then looks for a Sunset Flip, but Dahlia drops down, narrowly missing Kelli.  Kelli gets to her feet and tries to pick up Dahlia, but Dahlia hits a Snapmare, locking on the Black Dahlia (Arm Triangle Choke)!!!

Gena:  Earl immediately enters the ring as Alex steps in to try to break it up.  Kelli tries to go for the ropes, but Dahlia has it locked on, and Kelli is going nowhere.  Alex tries to psych Earl out to get past him, but Earl is there for every move.

Chad:  Alex finally kicks him right in the goodie bags, and Earl goes down.  Alex moves over to help Kelli, who is reaching out, but Earl catches his leg and brings him down with a Low Blow that the referee doesn’t see! Both men clutch their crotches as Kelli gives in and taps!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn:  Here are your winners and STILL Pride Tag Team Champions… Earl Lockyer and Dahlia Rotten… The Three Way!!!

The crowd gives a cheer as Dahlia lets go of Kelli and rises up.  She accepts her belt from the referee, as Earl gingerly begins rising.  He takes his and limps a little toward Dahlia to raise their arms up in victory.  Kelli holds onto her throat as she gets up.  She steps up toward Dahlia, who gets into a defensive position.  Kelli gets close and then extends her hand for a shake.  Dahlia accepts, and then Kelli shakes Earl’s hand as well.  She goes over to check on Alex as The Three Way leave the ring with their belts.

Sitting on the floor are the three newest members of Grime, the Jeckels, standing behind them is Raisa.

Raisa: Tonight darkness falls on SCU, Grime will continue to show its dominance over SCU, They have instructed me to fully unleash Jack, Jake, and Helena, and they have ordered us to show no mercy to the unfortunate fools, they chose to step into the ring with us.

Raisa stands behind Jack.

Raisa: Hitamashii, while it is that we are allies within GRIME, tonight you will be our example to the foolish members of SCU, you continue to defy us, this will be your faith.

Jack: For many years, the Jeckels have been both feared and revered, it just depends upon the situation that was presenting itself, tonight Mr. Staggs as sent me into combat with Hitamashii, a decorated warrior, but alas it will not be a victorious evening for you Mr. Hitamashii, for they have given me their instruction, and I will please them by spilling your blood Hitamashii, it is written so it shall be done.

Helena: Locks and Chains are very familiar to one’s like us, for seven hundred and sixty years, they have been parts of our means to be judge and executioner, of those we deemed evil, tonight the colors Fuschia and orange, will merely be my victims, you will not survive I’m afraid, for it is their will, and their will must always be followed.

Raisa and the Jeckels chant in Romanian as the scene fades.

Kingingiseisha “Hitamashii” Shirasu is seen with his managers Johan Svennson and Giovanna Teixeira to discuss his upcoming match against Jack Jeckell, the one formally known as BLUE.

Hitamashii-I am looking forward to destroying my opponent and getting myself back on the winning track. It has been said that I haven’t faced Jack before, and that isn’t 100 percent true as I had faced him while he was BLUE before he unmasked, and I will prove to the world that I am GRIME.

Hitamashii cackles and he, with his managers in tow, decide to go into the locker room to gets ready for his match against Jack as the scene fades to black.

\'user Vs \'user

First Blood Match
Hitamashii vs Jack Jeckel

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall!  Iiiiiiiiiiiiintroducing first… From Hijemi, Japan, standing at 5’8” and weighing in at 192lb, he is your Television Champion… Hitamashii!!!

The opening riffs of Fire In Our House by Astral Doors hits the speakers and Kingingiseisha “Hitamashii” Shirasu comes out to the stage, looking smug, and stands there as the crowd gives him boos. Hitamashii walks from one side of the stage to the other with a swag in his step before he looks around the crowd, and starts to walk towards the ring slowly, stopping halfway down the ramp and turning his head with his nose in the air to look at the crowd, their faces showing that they do not like the way he is looking down upon them. Hitamashii lowers his head slowly and turns back to face the ring, walking down towards the apron. Hitamashii climbs up to the apron and steps between the top rope and the middle rope, looking around at the fans as they continue to boo him.

Liam:  Aaaand his opponent, from Transylvania, Romania, standing at 5’8 and weighing in at 192lb, he is accompanied to the ring by Raisa, he is… Jack Jeckel!!!

Smoke and fire cover the stage Raisa emerges from the flames and smokes followed the Jeckels, she leads them to the ring, they walk slowly, Helena slides under the ropes, Jake steps through the ropes and sits in the corner, Jack leans through the ropes, placing his hands on Jack's shoulders, Helena sits by the ropes and rocks back and forth

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Tad:  Jack goes across the ring to Hitamashii, looking to punch him right in the face with a chain wrapped around his fist, but Hitamashii moves out of the way.

Liam:  He catches him with a Spinning Kick, following it up with a fist to the side of the head.  He gives a few good punches before sending Jack into the ropes.  

Tad:  As Jack comes back, Hitamashii goes for a Snap Suplex, but Jack falls back into a Falling Neckbreaker.  He rolls Hitamashii over and grabs the chain to punch him in the face.

Liam:  Hitamashii catches the first punch and struggles to hold it back, but the strength advantage of Jack causes the fight to be futile.

Tad:  Jack gets a few punches in, but Hitamashii is able to duck the third punch and he gets out from under Jack.

Liam:  He pulls the chain out from Jack’s grasp and then he wraps it around Jack’s throat and puts a boot to the back of his head.

Tad:  Hitamashii chokes Jack with a few jerks before pushing him face first into the canvas.  He rubs his face around on it for a moment before giving a few stomps.

Liam:  He then drags Jack up by the chain and drags him over to the ropes.  He rakes his forehead across the top rope relentlessly.

Tad:  Hitamashii continues with this as Jack struggles against it.  He finally elbows Hitamashii in the side and then grabs the chain.  He whips it across Hitamashii’s face!

Liam:  Hitamashii checks, but there is no blood.  He backs up several paces as Jack swings the chain.  He ducks it with each swing.

Tad:  Hitamashii finds himself backed into a corner as Jack charges, swinging faster.  Hitamashii trips him up at the last second, making him bust his head on the middle turnbuckle.

Liam:  The crowd cheers for the action, hoping to see some blood, but Jack remains intact.  He checks his forehead just as Hitamashii charges with a knee.

Tad:  Jack dodges the knee.  He wraps the chain around Hitamashii’s neck and swings him out of the ring.  Hitamashii grabs Jack’s leg and pulls him to the outside as well.

Liam:  Hitamashii goes for a Shining Wizard, but Jack grabs onto his leg and hits a Dragon Whip.  He drops down on top of Hitamashii and bites his shoulder relentlessly until he bleeds!

Tad:  Did he really break the skin?  He did!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner by first blood drawn… Jack Jeckel!!!

Jack continues biting Hitamashii as he shouts out in pain.  Jack finally lets go as the ref pulls him off.  He spits on the ground as he laughs at the damage he’s caused.  He slowly backs away.

The scene opens backstage at Underground where we see one of the competitors in tonight’s TV Title Match Ariana Angelos as she seeks to win her first title while competing against Alexis Staggs, the defending champion Merlot Averno and Angel Kash, the nineteen year old is working out before she is approached by Dev.

Dev: Ari, tonight you are competing for your first singles title and in three weeks’ time you will be competing at Blaze of Glory for the Pride Tag Team Championships, are you feeling nervous?

Ariana: If I was competing in this many title matches back in November then maybe I would but I’m a lot more confident than I was back then.

Dev: Speaking of the Tag Title Match, where’s Carter?

Ari shakes her head.

Ariana: He’s staying at the hotel as a protest against John Blade getting another title shot, as for me? I’m focused on winning my first title tonight and it would be foolish for the other women in the match to underestimate me! Fortune favors the bold Dev and tonight I’m walking out with the TV Championship!

Dev walks off as the scene fades.

SCWNetwork Exclusive Match
Jake Jeckel vs Jacob Johnson

Jake catches Jacob off guard right away with a Snap Suplex.  Jacob fails to gain an advantage at first, but then he hits Jake with a fire extinguisher.  He gets a two count.  He gets up and drags Jake across the ring and goes to handcuff him to the ropes, but Jake reverses it and nails him with repeated punches with brass knuckles until Jacob is knocked out, allowing Jake to win via KO.

We are taken into the audience at Staggs Dungeon. Sitting on his own way at the back is Mark "The Dragon" Cross. In one hand is a sign reading 'VALENTINA FOR PRESIDENT' and the other is a megaphone, leading a one man chant for his former teammate.

The Dragon: We love you Val...we do! We love you Val...we do! Oh Val we love you!

The crowd does down as Hot Stuff Mark Ward's personal assistant and SCW Hall of Famer, Mikah makes her way through the crowd. She did not have a very happy look on her face as she finds the very loud Mark Cross. He goes to yell into the megaphone but before he can, he jerks it out of his hand.

Mikah: Excuse you!

She glares at him and if looks could kill, he'd be dead. And most people knew you did NOT want to get on Mikah's bad side.

Mikah: Did you forget that you were told to watch my baby? But instead you left him with a freaking stranger!

She was yelling at him and didn't need the megaphone to be hard.

Mikah: Did you forget what I did for you two weeks ago to help you out!?

The Dragon: At least it was a trustworthy stranger, Tally helped out a lot with her younger siblings, she probably knows more about looking after a baby than I do…

Hearing the drama behind them, heads began to turn in their direction.

The Dragon: You did me a favour sure, but I wasn't going to bounce out of Blast from the Past, I wasn't going to abandon your child, I handled it.

Mikah rolls her eyes at him.

Mikah: Do you not have a freaking phone?

She was irate and maybe a bit irrational.

Mikah: A simple text would have sufficed but no, apparently you don't seem to think with your head!

The Dragon: Did you not get them? I thought the IHAVEAMATCHIHAVEAMATCHIHAVEAMATCH one might have got the message across?

Mark put down his oversized sign so he could retrieve his phone and prove it.

The Dragon: I definitely have the right number, you summoned me twice on it…

Mikah folds her arms over her chest and gives him another look that could kill.

Mikah: Do you think I received a message?

She looks at him and gives him that look.

Mikah: If I did, I wouldn't be out here!

The Dragon: And there was me thinking you'd come to support our girl Valentina, shame…

Mark held up the phone, showing the messages.

The Dragon: Signal must suck in this building huh?

Mikah glares at him again.

Mikah: Me? Support somebody I don't even know?

She shakes her head at him.

Mikah: Next time, do NOT leave my child with a stranger or I'll make your life hell. Understand?

The Dragon: Does Tally count now you've met her or?

Mark grabs his sign again, expecting the next match to begin any minute.

She glares at him before taking the sign from him and ripping it up before tossing it in his face.

Mikah: No.

She says nothing else before turning and walking away from him.

“Excuse me….excuse me….is this thing on……may I have your attention please?”

Ozzie and Ray Ray….of the Lords of H-Town...walk out from behind the curtain. Ozzie is wearing baggy silver pants and a tight black hoodie, Ray Ray is wearing a bright purple jumpsuit.

Ray Ray: He said excuse me, excuse me. We need your attention.

Ozzie: It is our pleasure….

Ray Ray: Our treat….

Ozzie: Our privilege to introduce to you….the Founding Father of the Hashtag LOHT

Ray Ray: the only one that really matters…

Ozzie: The future of the ground….

Ray Ray: Both above and under…

Ozzie: The reason why all of you actually showed up tonight….

Ray Ray: The one the only the Homeboy of Hustle Town

Ozzie: Shooooooooooterrrrrrr Reeeeeeeeeeeed!

“The MAN” by the Killers begins to play out over the speakers and the crowd begins stays quiet, unsure of what is to follow. After a few moments of music, Shooter Reed walks out from behind the curtain. He steps into the spotlight, closes his eyes, and spreads his arms out wide, drinking in the spotlight. He stands in a light pink sports coat, double breasted, with no shirt on underneath the jacket, showing off his tattoo-covered pectorals, and the sleeves pushed up. He is wearing tight black pants, rolled up at the bottom, exposing his bare ankles. His feet are in loafers, covered in rhinestones, that sparkle in the TV lights. He cracks a smile and begins to dance to his theme song.

Chad: Shooter looks like he’s dressed for success tonight….

They Lords of H-Town make their way down to the ring, dancing all the way. As they get into the ring, Shooter motions for third microphone. The music cuts out and the crowd can be heard talking and mumbling as the LOHT stand in the ring. Shooter impatiently waits for the crowd to quit down and when they don’t, he interrupts them.

Shooter: Shut….The…Fuck…Up….

The small crowd quiets down.

Shooter: I don’t know how many times I have to say it. When The LOHT stands in this ring….ya all better shut ya trash filled, yellow teeth looking fat mouths…

Ray Ray and Ozzie laugh.

Shooter begins to pace around the ring, unbuttoning his double-breasted jacket, showing off even more of his sculpted body.

Shooter: Tonight is just the beginning. As all of you millions of LOHT wannabes watch from home...The Homeboy..

Ray Ray: …of Hustle Town

Shooter: ...will make his ascension. An ascension up a ladder to start what will be the most important title reign in the history of this sorry and under-performing wrestling promotion. Tonight begins the very first golden age for SCU. Tonight…

Ozzie: He said tonight…

Shooter: Holly Wood makes way for Houston. Tonight in Las Vegas

Ray Ray: That’s Nevada yo….

Shooter: Tonight in Las Vegas history begins. The future starts right now. Because remember, I am the future…I am the only thing that matters….we are the L…

Ray Ray: to the O

Ozzie: to the H Tizzle

Shooter: The Lords of H Town….remember where you were tonight. Some day you’ll be able to tell ya grandkids where you were when the world changed for the better. You can tell them where ya where when the future became the present.

Shooter drops the mic as the three men slip out of the ring. The Man begins to play again as they dance their way backstage.

The war between Grime and SCU has finally begun as Shannon Middlebrooks, Shelby Holt and Ivory Sullivan are standing in an undisclosed location. Each of them are holding weapons just in case they are attacked.

Shelby: Grime Wrestling, do you honestly think you have the upper hand? Think again because the first trio in SCU history will be on hand for this upcoming Underground and if you idiots get out of hand then we will strike with everything.

Shannon is grinning as she cracks her neck.

Shannon:  I don't care who wins the SCU Combat championships tonight because I'm coming to reclaim it.

Ivory chuckles.

Ivory: Oh, if you arseholes think we are alone in this crusade against Grime then think again. You see we have been recruiting people to fight beside us. We have found at least two people to fight for the cause of SCU. You will come to find out about them soon enough.

Shelby nods her head.

Shelby: It's time for a New Foundation to come forth.

They place their fists in the center as the cameras go dark.

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 04:39:06 AM »

The cameras move backstage to see Valentina getting ready for her match against Celeste North for the SCU Underground Championship.  She is stretching out just outside of the ladies locker room area of Staggs Dungeon.  The crowd begins booing as Shooter Reed, chewing a toothpick, appears behind her, unbeknownst to her.  She continues stretching while Ozzie admires what he sees.  A smack on the chest from Ray Ray brings him back to reality, but also draws Valentina’s attention.  She sighs and then turns around to look at the three, her ponytail coming down the right side of her chest as she sweeps it back.

Valentina:  To what do I owe the pleasure?  I’m almost certain that this isn’t a visit to wish me luck against Celeste North.

Shooter: I just wanted to come over and offer my support ahead ‘a time. I know ya gonna be devastated when Celeste embarasses ya later. To be honest...it ain’t even ya fault. Management should know that you just trash and that ya don’t have a chance. Come to think of it….they probably do. They prolly just need Celeste to have an easy win on TV.

Val shrugs her shoulders and picks at her nails.

Valentina:  Maybe you’re right.  But unlike you, I’m getting a shot at the top belt.  And unlike you, I plan to make good use of my opportunity.

Shooter:  Please. That cunt only gave you that shot because she knows it would piss me off that some trashy ass Chola gets a shot when their real star has to wallow against some losers in the mid-card. They know I deserve that Underground belt. I’m the only one that matters here anyways….

Ray Ray: Truth

Valentina:  That seems like a “you” problem, chico.  Maybe if you learned how to show respect to literally anybody else but yourself, you might be taking on Mark Cross at Blaze of Glory instead of Javi getting that shot.

Shooter: Nah puta. I only give respect to people that deserve and ain’t nobody in this dirt hole deserves it….except the Hashtag L -

Ozzie: to the O -

Ray Ray: to the H -

Shooter: to the -

Val puts a hand up in Shooter’s face and starts to walk off until he grabs onto her wrist and pulls her in close, staring down at her.  She looks flustered as she pulls herself free, ready to slap the taste out of Shooter’s mouth when Ozzie and Ray Ray hold her back by the arms.

Shooter:  You ever put your fuckin’ dirty Chola hands on me again and it’ll be the last thing your STD covered fingers ever touch.

Val spits in Shooter’s face as Ozzie and Ray Ray begin to drag her backward.  Shooter wipes the spit out of his face and then flings it to the ground as he gets in Val’s face. He whispers.

Shooter: You think you’re tough? You think ‘cuz ya a girl that you won’t get smacked like the five cent whore that you are?

Valentina:  What a big man you are, Shooter.  I’m not scared of you.  Nobody around here is.  You’re a bitch, and that makes these two even more pathetic.  Couple of pinche’s.  Do your worst so that I can move along and go on to win the Underground Championship…

Shooter laughs.

Shooter:  Oh I’m not going to hurt you.  No, that would be too easy.  I am a man, and that’s some pussy shit.  I got way more class than that.  I just needed you to keep your hands off this beautiful face, because I don’t got time to get it made up before I go out for the TV title ladder match. You see bae bae….this is just a preview. I want you to make sure you watch what happens later….so you can see what a real champion looks like. This is my world...I am the future. And there ain’t nothing you or ya soon-to-be convict brother can do about it. Come on boys,,,let’s leave this nasty bitch to wallow in her misery.

Shooter tosses his toothpick at Val’s face as he walks off. Ozzie and Ray Ray follow.

\'user Vs \'user

Underground Championship
Valentina vs Celeste North

Darlyn:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the SCU Underground Championship!!!

Flashes like cameras go across the stage and the SCW stars and bombshells as the sound accompanies it. “You should see me in a crown” by Billie Eilish begins on the PA as pure beauty walks through the curtains. Her hair blows in the wind as she looks up at the ceiling. She places a hand on her hip as she lets the SCW stars and bombshells admire her despite getting a mixed reaction.

Darlyn: Please welcome, on her way to the ring from Merida, Spain. She stands at 5'11" and weighs in at 125 pounds, she is pure perfection... Valentinaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Once Valentina is officially announced, she turns and begins walking down the ramp. She pushes her hair out of her face as she vogues, showing off her face to it's full capacity. She steps up to the ring steps and looks around with a majestic smile. She takes to the steps as she comes to the apron. She looks around for a moment, stomping her foot in protest as a scantily clad man runs down the ramp and climbs onto the apron. He sits on the middle rope, opening it for her. Valentina then takes off her Loubotins and hands them to the man as she prances barefoot around the ring. She refuses to let go of the spotlight.

The lights in the Staggs Dungeon drop down and "Sex Metal Barbie" by In This Moment begins playing. The curtains open, and Celeste is wheeled out onto the ramp in front of a podium. A spotlight appears on her. She steps down, and she is dressed in a pair of red hot pants and a Nobodies tank top tied just above the navel, and an opened hooded jacket. She slightly pulls back her hood to show off her face, taking a drag from the cigar in her right hand.

Darlyn: Making her way to the ring, hailing from Beverly Hills, California, standing at 5 feet 6 inches, and weighing in at 132 pounds, she is your SCU Underground Champion... "Queen C"... Celeste North!!!

She struts along the "runway" of a ramp slowly, showing off everything she's got, a cigar in her hands. She takes a puff of it and winks as she exhales slowly. She then flips her hair from side to side seductively. Celeste takes a puff from the cigar before dropping it to the Staggs Dungeon floor. The first hooded man holds the ropes open for her as she enters the ring. She struts around to the music for a moment, shedding her black hooded jacket. She puckers up her lips as she blows a kiss out to the audience.  She hands over her Underground Championship belt to the referee to get the match started.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Celeste and Valentina has been a match we’ve not seen ever before, anywhere.  In the two plus year history between NLW and SCU, these two have never wrestled one on one before.

Chad:  The fans watching from home have been asking for this match, and it’s just unfortunate that they can’t actually be here to watch it live.  But the crowds of Sin City are cheering this like it deserves to be.

Gena:  Celeste and Valentina meet up in the center of the ring, but they circle one another.  Celeste watches closely as Val ducks in, and she moves out of the way.

Chad:  She grabs Val from behind and shakes her around a bit to show her dominance, but Val uses this and reverses it into an Arm Drag, converting it into an Arm Lock.

Gena:  Celeste finds her way out of the hold as Val quickly gets to her feet.  She jumps up and lands a Hurricanrana on Celeste, bringing her down to the ground.  She goes for a cover, but Celeste immediately kicks out.

Chad:  Celeste grabs onto Valentina’s neck and gets to her feet before throwing Val into the corner.  She charges at her with a Spear and then flings her across the ring.

Gena:  Celeste pays homage to Staggs Dungeon with the Ridin’ Yo Face (Bronco Buster) that originated within these walls!  She definitely gets the pop she’s looking for.

Chad:  She then gets up and walks around the ring, drawing the cheers from the crowd of stars.  She doesn’t see Val kip up to her feet until Val hits an SOS Kick to Celeste, taking her down to the mat, followed by a cover.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Celeste powers out of it and Val finds herself stumbling to her feet from the force.  She grabs Celeste’s head and lands a Spinning Neckbreaker.  She then runs to the ropes and flies off with a Moonsault! She hooks the leg!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  Valentina is on fire tonight!  She grabs onto Celeste’s head and drags her over to the far corner.  She slowly begins climbing.  Celeste starts struggling, but Val punches her in the side of the head a few times.

Gena:  She gets to the top rope and sizes Celeste up carefully before pointing to the picture of Spike Staggs on the wall.  She then jumps off and hits the D-Day (Jumping Tornado DDT)!  She goes for another cover!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  I guess no one knows the move like the originator.  That one has put many people away in it’s day.  Val slaps the mat in frustration.  She stays hunched over as she catches her breath.

Gena:  She grabs onto Celeste and it looks like she’s going from the D-Day to the V-Day (Continuous Whirlybird Headscissors)!  She takes Celeste round and round and round before bringing her down to the mat.

Chad:  This could be it!  We could see the end of an over 2 year undefeated streak and a new champion!  Valentina is dizzy but she clears her head and stumbles over Celeste.

SCW:  BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Gena:  Shooter Reed comes charging down the ramp with the Lords of H-Town following close behind.  Valentina groans loudly as Shooter climbs onto the apron.  The referee fights him back as Val walks over and slaps him across the face.

SCW:  YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Chad:  Ozzie and Ray Ray shake Celeste as Val shouts in Spanish at Shooter, who continues to shout back.  Once Celeste comes back to, Ozzie and Ray Ray help her up and urge her over to Val.

Gena:  Celeste whips Val around and nails the Homicidal (A right hook to the temple followed by a European Uppercut, polished off with a Running Bulldog) and she drops for the cover!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn:  Here is your winner and STILL SCU Underground Champion… Celeste North!!!

Celeste takes her title and rolls out of the ring with it.  She glares up at the Lords of H-Town as “Sex Metal Barbie” plays over the speakers.  She mouths something to them that make them wave her off.  Instead, they stand inside of the ring, taunting Valentina and laughing at her.  Shooter grabs onto her face and points to his, making her look, even beyond the stars she’s seeing right now.  Once he’s had his fun, he soon leaves the ring.

Back in the arena, the camera can be seen scanning the area for wrestlers sitting in the crowd. The camera switched over to SCW World Heavyweight champion, Ben Jordan, Marissa Henry moves towards him.

Marissa: Good to see you here Ben.

Ben: Good to be here. It's nice to show support for these guys after they did such a blinding job supporting us earlier.

Marissa: You got a big win earlier, and now you go on to face the nephew of GRIME's Lord Raab, Jake Raab.

Ben: Yeah, I've known Markus, aka Lord Raab for years, good friend of mine, He and Samuel look like they haven't lost a step judging by tonight. A while ago, he got in touch and asked me to keep an eye on Jake and I have from a distance, he seems to be cutting his own path in wrestling well. Reminds me of his uncle, absolutely fearless when it comes to stepping in the ring. Gotta be fearless to accept a challenge from Fenris, but he also accepted one from me. It's gonna be a fun match.

Marissa: The card was announced earlier. Are you upset you're not in the main event?

Ben: I would have been very upset if that was the plan all along so I couldn't main event in London, but the truth is, Christina, Roxi and Andrea have done a blinding job lately, so they earn their way in.

Marissa: What are you looking forward to tonight.

Ben: That main event mate. It's proper stacked, and who doesn't love a rivalry like SCU and GRIME. Gonna be insane.

Marissa: Thanks Ben.

The camera goes elsewhere.

We come across Abaddon in the shadows outside of the Staggs Dungeon. He rips the tape as he finishes his left hand, and switches to the right.

Abaddon: Raab, I am your nightmare. The GRIME World Nightmare Championship belongs to The Destroyer. I am coming for what is mine.

Abaddon punches the wall of the gym. He inspects the tape, and nods slightly in approval.

Abaddon: Rory... you cannot comprehend what is in your immediate future. When you step onto that mat... do you understand that I am your worst nightmare? I will pierce your soul, and wreak havoc on your deepest faults.

The Destroyer continues his tradition of stretching out, cracking his wrists and finally his neck to each side. The camera zooms in slowly.

Abaddon: I will annihilate you out there. This will be an opportunity to express my gratitude to Mr. Staggs. Rory, can you honestly say that you are looking forward to stepping into the Dungeon with Abaddon The Destroyer? I am coming for the World Nightmare Championship, and Rory you are unfortunately standing on my path.

Abaddon pauses. He ponders his next words for a moment. His tone changes. The volume rises ever so slightly. His words... measured.

Abaddon: Step aside Rory. You will regret the alternative. Inside The Staggs Dungeon... I give Raab a glimpse into what is coming for him. You have NO idea of what I am actually capable of.

Abaddon opens the door, and heads inside.

\'user Vs \'user

Number one Contendership for GRIME World Nightmare Championship
Mat Style Wrestling
Rory Rockerfeller vs Abaddon

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the Number One Contendership to the GRIME World Nightmare Championship!!!

"When A Shadow Is Forced Into The Light” thunderous drums engulf the crowd, as a fog fills the SCU entrance. A light from below reveals the void that is the visage of Abaddon.

Liam: On his way to the ring, from the depths of your tormented mind, standing at 6' and weighing in at 220lb, he is... "The Destroyer"... Abaddon!!!

As the music intensifies, “The Destroyer” reaches the edge of the squared circle. He turns on his heel, and makes his way to the ring steps. Once on the ringside apron, Abaddon glides his finger over the top rope as he walks to the center. He turns, his head bowed. Spotlights hit him from all directions as his music reaches a crescendo of guttural screams.

Liam:  Aaaaaaand his opponent.  From Chicago, IL standing at 6’4” and weighing in at 265lb, he is… Rory Rockefeller!!!

"Drink Drank Drunk" by HELLYEAH starts playing as Rory comes through the curtains carrying a cocktail shaker, mixing it up. He walks along the aisle of SCW stars, looking for outreached cups that he pours little bits of his signature drink into their cups. After making his way around both sides of the ring, Rory sets the shaker down on the ring steps as he runs up the steps. Rory gets half way in the ring before rocking out to his theme music. He steps inside all the way and holds his fists in the air and walks around waiting for the match to start.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Rory has the size advantage, and he uses his all around bulk to cut Abaddon off each time he attempts to get around him. Rory continues to try this until Abaddon sweeps the leg out from under Rory.

Tad:  Rory winds up on his back, and Abaddon stomps away at him in circles.  He goes to pick Rory up, but Rory grabs onto his collar and begins wailing away at him.  He gets up and continues punching at Abaddon.

Liam:  Rory does an Irish Whip to Abaddon, but Abaddon reverses it.  As he goes for a Spinebuster, Rory uses the advantage and reverses it into a Lou Thesz Press.  He continues to bash away at Abaddon’s face.

Tad:  Rory grabs Abaddon’s head and begins smashing it against the canvas like he is trying to crack open an egg.  Abaddon reaches up and pokes Rory’s eyes.  He then kicks Rory off of him.

Liam:  He stands up as Rory slowly gets to his knees.  He then drops Rory with a DDT that rocks the ring.  The crowd cheers as Abaddon goes for the cover.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Tad:  Abaddon rolls outside of the ring, taking advantage of the GRIME “no disqualification” rule and he begins rooting around under the ring.  He pulls out a steel chair and he slides it inside of the ring.

Liam:  He isn’t done yet though.  He pulls out a baseball bat and holds it up as he turns to show it off to the crowd.  Rory gets up and reaches through the ropes and grabs Abaddon by the head and clubs him.

Tad:  Rory rips the bat out of Abaddon’s hands and then goes to swing it, but Abaddon falls to the ground to avoid it.  He then crawls under the ring.  Rory leans out to try to taunt him into coming out.  

Liam:  He doesn’t see that Abaddon has crawled to the other side of the ring and has climbed inside.  The crowd shouts out to Rory and points.  Rory turns around just in time to get the Revelations (Von Erich Claw)!

Tad:  Rory immediately goes down, shouting out through the pain.  He doesn’t waste any time in tapping out to Abaddon!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Aaaaand here is your winner, going on to face Lord Raab at Blaze of Glory… Abaddon!!!

Abaddon lets go of the hold, picking up the bat to point it down at Rory, who holds his hands out in surrender.  He then raises the bat up in the air and walks sideways to the corner.  He climbs up to the second turnbuckle and stares out into the crowd of SCW stars and Bombshells, pointing the bat right at Mercedes Vargas in the middle of the crowd. She smiles, unsure, as she waves to him.  He lowers the bat, but maintains eye contact as the camera goes elsewhere.

Backstage of the Staggs Dungeon, Helluva Bottom carter is standing against the wall, arms crossed and his face holding none of the smiles or light hearted fun he had been known to possess. In fact, he looks outright annoyed if not disgusted as he watches the comings and goings of the various SCU stars and staff alike, walking back and forth. At his side is his perpetual bestie, and tonight, the challenger for the SCU Women’s Television Championship, his fellow GO Graduate, Ariana Angelos.

HBCarter: I don’t care what they said, Ari. In the end, it was just a lot of hot air blown up my ass!

He then shares a knowing look with Ari and holds up a hand.

HBCarter: And NOT in the good way!

Ariana: But … they said on twitter that it was just a mistake.

Carter turns his head away to scoff, shaking his head in disbelief.

HBCarter: A mistake? And you bought that? Ari, if it was really a …

*air quotes*

HBCarter: … Mistake, then they would have corrected it!

Ariana: But, they said that they would. They said that they wanted to fix both issues.

HBCarter: And yet here I am, still not in that title match but guys like John Blade and Shooter Reed are! Grimaldi is! Nagisa Yagata is! Three of who I’ve been here longer than, and one who I beat and still has been handed chance after chance at that title! This is Blade’s THIRD straight shot, Ari!

Ari closes her eyes and nods.

Ariana: I know, Carter.

HBCarter: How many damn chances is he going to get before they stop just handing them to him, one right after the other!? Why don’t they just tell me straight up to do without, that they don’t want me to have the same chance as everybody else, and get it over with!?

Carter turns and walks off, leaving Ari surprised at his level of anger -- right up until he leans back into the scene.

HBCarter: Oh and good luck tonight, Ari.

He winks and leaves once again.

Andrew Borg’s theme song plays over the speakers, with a resounding “Yes You Can!”.  Andrew Borg comes out from behind the curtains with a microphone already in hand.  He paces back and forth across the stage before looking down the aisle to the ramp.  He forcefully shakes hands with different SCW stars on his way to the ring, even handing a book out to Scott Oliver before he jogs up the ring steps and enters the ring.  He takes center stage and walks back and forth as he seems to be getting himself pumped up as two ring crew members enter the ring with signs in their hands.  They hold them up and it reads “Yes you can” on each of them.

Andrew:  Yes you can!  Yes you can…

The crowd gives a mixed reaction, but mostly boos.  Andrew Borg only chooses to hear the cheers.

Andrew:  Tonight is the night that the Television Championship is on the line in a blockbuster of a match.  Not because it is a Ladder Match.  Not because it involves so many wrestlers.  It is because the championship will finally get what it deserves.  It will get a champion that will fight and defend.

Andrew stops and looks over to the crowd and something seems to catch his eye.  He smiles but continues speaking.

Andrew:  It is truly an honor to fight for the Television Championship.  The title was once prestigious when Hitamashii held it.  He defended it and appeared every week to promote the title. Then he went over to G.R.I.M.E. and trashed his reputation.  But the title has been carried on.  It became the blind spot championship.  But tonight it will be put in the hands of someone who will fight for it and bring it to new heights. Anybody in that match can win it. Yes you can. And that person will be me.

Crowd:  Yes you can!

Andrew points to his face when he leans over the top rope.  He lets the crowd get a good look at his face.  He then returns to the center of the ring.

Andrew:  I’m going to win the Television Championship tonight and I am going to bring that belt out of the darkness and into His light, just as Father Gerald would want me to.  I’m going to bring the belt from the lowest level it will ever see by being on the waist of Holly Wood.  I will bring it to the level of a top tier champion much like Ben Jordan who is in the crowd right now I see.  Yes you can!

Andrew stares out into the crowd and looks right at Ben Jordan who gives a friendly wave to the rest of his fellow stars and bombshells and then to Andrew in the ring.

Andrew:  A true champion right there. He never buries his opponents softly. Yes he can!  Unlike your wife, you have fought hard for years and paid your dues.

Ben raises an eyebrow at this comment and Andrew turns away from him.  He looks across to the other side of the crowd.

Andrew:  He refuses to destroy a division out of selfishness.  He isn’t going into the finals of the Blast From the Past tournament, where he’s going to, rumor has it, win an Internet Championship, and then go on to vacate it so that he can take the World Championship as well, just to treat it like a fashion accessory in some sort of power couple trip.  At least, it wouldn’t be his idea.

Ben stands up from his chair and gets ready to make his way through the crowd as Andrew turns back around.

Andrew: Whoa, whoa, whoa.  Social distancing, Ben. What are you doing? But just as sure as Evie Jordan and our supposed SCU Underground Champion Mark Cross will go on to win the Blast From the Past tournament, I will win the SCU Television Championship in just a few moments!

Before Ben can climb up onto the apron, John Blade, Nagisa Yagata, Grimaldi, Shooter Reed, and Mz Holly Wood come running down the ramp.

\'user Vs \'user Vs \'user Vs \'user Vs \'user Vs \'user

SCU TV Championship Ladder Match
Andrew Borg vs John Blade vs Shooter vs Nagisa Yagata vs Grimaldi vs Mz HollyWood

Darlyn is in the center of the ring while the SCW crowd gives her a round of applause.  She waves to them before the lights come back on to reveal all of the participants in the following match.

Darlyn:  The following contest is a Ladder Match, and is for the SCU Television Championship!  Already in the ring, we have Andrew Borg, John Blade, Shooter Reed,  Nagisa Yagata, Grimaldi, and your champion Mz Holly Wood!!!

The crowd comes alive for the champion, a former SCW talent, in Holly Wood.  She blushes and smiles, waving sweetly to everyone in the crowd.  Borg shouts from across the ring “You can do it!”  Blade puffs his chest out and walks all around the ring, trying to get the crowd to go for him.  Grimaldi cackles, while Shooter rolls his eyes and settles into his corner, eying down the ladders on the outside of the ring.  Yagata jumps up and down, getting pumped up for the bell.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Shooter immediately dives outside of the ring and grabs a ladder, while Grimaldi throws knuckle punches at Blade.  Holly walks over to Andrew Borg and whispers into his ear with a coy smirk on her face, batting her eyelashes.

Borg:  You can NOT do it!

Gena:  I can only guess what that’s about.  Nagisa slides outside of the ring and goes for a Dropkick, but Shooter swings the ladder and smacks his ankles.  Nagisa holds onto his ankles as Shooter begins slamming the ladder down on him.

Chad:  Grimaldi turns around and sees what is going on.  He dives through the ropes, looking for a Suicide Dive, but Shooter gives him the same treatment.  He swings the ladder and drops Grimaldi on the outside of the ring.

Gena:  He smashes the ladder down on them a few times each before laying the ladder over them.  He then climbs onto the ring steps and jumps off, landing over the ladder.  He holds onto his back and shouts out in pain.

Shooter:  NOBODY TOLD ME THAT SHIT HURTS!

Chad:  It’s called common sense, buddy.  Blade whips Borg around, but Andrew meets him with a series of punches to the face.  He backs him up against the ropes and then flings him across the ring.

Gena:  He meets Blade with a knee to the stomach.  He then sends him back across the ring with another knee to the stomach.  He doesn’t see Holly sliding a ladder inside of the ring as he slaps Blade across the face.

Chad:  He backs Blade up into the corner and begins hitting body shots as he clinches the muscles in his neck and shouts out with each punch.  Holly holds a finger up to her lips to tell the crowd to not make any noise.

Gena:  She gets the ladder in place and then she begins climbing it slowly, so not to make any noise.  About half way up the ladder, Shooter rolls inside of the ring and grabs onto Holly’s leg and pulls her down!

Chad:  Holly brings the ladder down with her, falling on top of her and Shooter as they crumble to the ground.  Meanwhile, Blade blocks a punch and goes for a Right Hook, but Andrew ducks it and hits a Roundhouse Kick, putting Blade down in the corner.

Gena:  He turns around to see what’s going on and he panics when he sees the extended ladder on it’s side over Holly and Shooter.  He quickly pulls it off of them and sets it back up inside of the ring.

Chad:  We see Holly curled up against Shooter, who is a bit disoriented.  Once he realizes what’s going on, he shoves Holly off of him and backs up to the ropes where he pulls himself up.  He begins shouting at Holly who shimmies a little in response.

Gena:  As Borg gets the ladder set up, Nagisa flies into the ring and runs up Borg’s back.  He is half way up the ladder by the time he leaves Borg’s back, and he just keeps on going until he reaches the top.

Chad:  Grimaldi comes inside of the ring, carrying a battery and cable.  He clicks and sparks the two pieces together before connecting them to the ladder.  Nagisa shakes until he falls off of the ladder and onto the floor.

Gena:  The crowd doesn’t quite know how to react to that one.  Some cheer loudly while some gasp in shock.  Heh, see what I did there?  Shock?

Chad:  Grimaldi leaves it live as he sees Shooter and Holly rushing over toward it.  Shooter puts a hand on the ladder just long enough for the “shocking” reveal.  Goddammit, now you got me doing it.

Gena:  Holly kicks the ladder over with her heel, violently into Grimaldi, turning his trick around on him.  Holly and Andrew work together to unplug the cables.  Holly goes for a high five, but Borg grabs the clamp from Holly and presses both into her neck!

SCW:  BOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Chad:  Shooter pats at the ladder, getting little more than a static shock.  He does it a few more times until he gets nothing and then he picks it up and climbs up the ladder as fast as he can.  He’s favoring his right hand that was shocked initially.

Gena:  He is messing around with the clasp of the belt, trying to get it free.  It’s hard to do with one hand.  He winces as he continues to try.  Finally, he reaches up with his hand and lets out a sharp howl of pain.

Chad:  Borg tries his best to shake Shooter off of the ladder, but he’s getting closer.  Just as he is about to get it free, Nagisa runs up the ladder and kicks Shooter right in the face.  The belt falls down toward the ground and Andrew Borg catches it!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn:  Here is your winner and NEW SCU Television Champion… Andrew Borg!

Borg throws the belt high above his head and he stomps around the ring saying “YOU CAN DO IIIIIIT!”  He hugs onto the belt and rolls outside of the ring with it.  He wastes no time in getting up the makeshift ramp and he holds it up once again, continuing to chant his mantra.  Shooter rolls over onto his stomach and holds onto his head.  Andrew holds the belt up high in the air and looks right over at Ben Jordan again.

Andrew:  From one great champion to another, Ben.  Between the two of us, we should be able to teach your wife how to be a good champion.

Andrew looks over at the camera and prepares to give Evie a special message.

Andrew:  Yes you can!

Crowd:  Yes you can!

Ben Jordan is getting ready to enter the ring again looking a little more than angry.  He gets up onto the apron and enters the ring.  He stops himself though when he sees Shooter standing up behind Andrew Borg.  Shooter then slams the ladder against the back of Andrew and spins him around and hits the Rocket Punch right to Andrew’s groin.  The crowd boos as Shooter stomps around the ring and exits, giving Ben a pat on the shoulder on his way out.

SCWNetwork Exclusive Match
Andi Lynx vs Chanelle Martinez-Blade

Andi gains an early advantage by getting her into a Texas Cloverleaf.  Chanelle gets to the ropes, and breaks the hold, only for Andi to drag her back to the center to lock it back on.  Chanelle breaks it again, and answers a third attempt with a kick to the face.  A Rear View, followed up by a Ridin’ Yo Face to the delight of the crowd.  She gets a two count and the crowd is let down.  They get their spirits lifted again when Chanelle drops Andi with a Chick Kick, followed by a Azz Backwards (Bridging Belly-To-Back Suplex) for the win.

The cameras go backstage as GRIME gets ready to take over for a Number One Contendership Match for the GRIME World Nightmare Championship for Blaze of Glory.  Fuschia and Orange look back and forth at each other as Helene Jeckel pushes through them and starts to walk toward the curtains.  However, the lights flicker a bit before shadows of wings float across the screen.  Helena gets a wide smile on her face as Orange and Fuschia just stand there, their reactions shrouded by their masks.

Filth:  Look here you little bitches…

Filth comes into view, but she is not confident in her entrance.  She taps her chin, trying to look for a better way to redo it.

Filth:  No, that’s not right…

Fuschia:  Weren’t you locked up in a mental hospital or something?

The eerily familiar voice doesn’t have time to resonate before Filth cuts off any further inquisition from her soldiers.

Filth:  I got out.  I knew I would be able to get out, but I had to wait for the right time.

Orange:  Then why did you leave us hanging for so long?  We needed you here.

Filth:  Really?  You guys seemed to do pretty well for yourselves while I was gone.

Helena:  You think so?

Helena looks unsure of Filth’s words but Filth is tired of answering questions.  She steps up to them and they slowly fall in line, Helena being the last to do so.  Filth scans them for any signs of disobedience before she continues.

Filth:  Do you bitches want this to turn into a title match, or not?  Because I will happily grab Crimson or Black or Esther and beat their asses just as easily as I would any of you.  But triple the pleasure, triple the fun.

Fuschia takes a deep breath to say something, but Filth hauls off and slaps her so hard that her mask goes ajar.  Aside from a smooth, alabaster cheek, we see nothing.

Filth:  I had to improvise.  I’m coming off of a Prozac high like a motherfucker, so I suggest you bitches find your entry points in the crowd while I go to make my big return entrance.

Filth looks at each of them as they look to one another, unsure of what exactly to do.  Like, was this all a joke?  Filth then throws her arms up in the air and shouts in a shrill voice.

Filth:  NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

Helena, Orange, and Fuschia move over to the side entrances that are marked with a spray painted GRIME lettering.  Filth looks pleased before she adjusts the belt on her shoulder.  She begins loosening up her muscles as she prepares for her time to enter.

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2020, 04:43:06 AM »

\'user Vs \'user Vs \'user

Fatal Four Way Locks and Chains Match - GRIME World Nightmare Championship
Helena Jeckel vs Fuchsia vs Orange Vs Angel of Filth

We go to the ringside area where we see members of the SCU roster sitting on the benches in front of the ring.  We focus in on Stacy Ruin who shimmies as the rest of the crowd gives a mixed reaction.  She waves them off.

Liam:  The following contest is a Locks and Chains Match, and is for the GRIME World Nightmare Championship!!!  Iiiiiiiiiiintroducing first, the challengers of Orange and Fuschia!!!

Orange and Fuschia push their way past those on the folding chairs on the other side of the ring from the benches.  They slide inside of the ring and take their corners.

Liam:  Aaaand their opponents, from Transylvania, Romania, standing at 5’8” and weighing in at 150lb, she is… Helena Jeckel!!!

Smoke and fire cover the entrance point.  Raisa emerges from the flames and smokes followed the Jeckels, she leads them to the ring, they walk slowly, Helena slides under the ropes, Helena steps through the ropes and sits in the corner, Helena leans through the ropes, placing her hands on Raisa's shoulders, Helena sits by the ropes and rocks back and forth.

The lights go down as the whirring sounds begin to rise. The drums kick in and red lights pulse to them. They get louder as the fourth set kicks in and the curtains flip to the side. Angel of Filth comes crawling through them with her black wings fluttering behind her, covered in a black substance.

Liam: On her way to the ring, from Las Vegas, NV, she is your World Nightmare Champion... “The Seraph of Sleaze”... Angel of Filth!!!

Her eyes glow white as the lights switch between black and red. She glares down at the ring as she rises to her feet, throwing her wings out to the side as they amast. She waves them slowly as she prances down the ramp to the beat of the music. She stops half way and looks from side to side. She has a sickening smile on her face as black oozes from her mouth and she laughs. She enters the ring and climbs up the first of six turnbuckles. She throws her wings out as the fans boo her. She then drops down and goes to the other corner, doing the same. Once at the far end of the ring, she sheds her wings and kicks them to the outside as she rubs her hands together.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Filth settles back into the corner and tells the others to “impress” her.  They look to one another, but Helena is fast to come out of her corner and tackle Orange to the floor, pounding away at her.

Tad: Fuschia is right on the other side of Orange and she grabs Helena by the hair and hits a Reverse DDT.  Fuschia goes for the cover, but Orange picks her up and tosses her through the ropes.

Liam:  Filth yawns and waves her hand at her mouth.  She shrugs off a set of chains crossing her shoulders.  She wraps them around her fists and pulls the loose chain tight.  She walks up behind Orange and begins choking her out.

SCW:  *POP!*

Tad:  Fuschia puts her hands on the ring apron and pulls herself up.  She walks over to the corner and pulls off a tow chain and she picks up a lock, putting them over her gloved hand.  It looks like she’s got the point.

Liam:  Helena gets up and goes for a Baseball Slide to Fuschia, but Fuschia moves out of the way.  She goes to swing the chain at Helena’s head, but Helena grabs hold of a chain and uses it to block the hit.

Tad:  Helena grabs hold of Fuschia’s chain and then pulls her in closer where she hits an Eye Poke just under the fuschia “X” eye hole.  Fuschia holds onto her face and Helena smacks her into the ringpost.

Liam:  Filth swings Orange around inside of the ring until Orange reaches into her pocket to pull out a lock.  She puts it over her finger and punches Filth right in the eye, breaking up the hold!  As Filth holds onto her eye, Orange punches her once more in the jaw with it.

Tad:  Filth’s mouth oozes black, and she is quick to spit it into Orange’s face.  However, with the mask, it has next to no effect on her.  Orange goes to swing again, but Filth flies forward with a Headbutt.

Liam:  Helena comes inside of the ring and smacks Orange over the head with the chain.  She then rolls Filth up from behind!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Tad:  Filth kicks out and Helena smacks the mat angrily.  Filth crawls over to the ropes and she reaches into her pocket and then covers her mouth.  We know what’s coming our way.

Liam:  Helena picks Filth up and throws her to the opposite ropes.  Filth skids her feet on the return and she goes for her Black Mist, but Helena is right there, and she blows the Poison Mist!  Both ladies cover their eyes and try to wipe them clean.

Tad:  Meanwhile, Fuschia rolls back inside of the ring and she grabs hold of Helena and Filth and slams their heads together.  As they fall back, Fuschia hits a Tornado DDT on Filth and she goes for the cover!

One!
Two!

Liam:  Orange is barely able to break up the cover.  She then climbs on top of Filth and hooks the leg.

One!
Two!

Tad:  Helena wraps the chain around both ladies necks and in a flash, she locks the chains tight!  She pulls on the chain and jumps forward, hitting something like a Running Bulldog!  She flips Fuschia over onto her back and hooks the leg.

One!
Two!
Three!NO!

Liam:  But Filth stops the pin at the very last second!  She pulls on the chain and locks it around Helena’s neck.  She pulls her up to the corner and she climbs up top.  She then jumps off, doing a modified, falling Defibrillator (Coup de Gras)!  She hooks the leg!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner and STILL GRIME World Nightmare Champion… Angel of Filth!!!

Filth wipes the black sludge from her mouth, blinking the green poison from her eyes as she stands up and takes her belt.  She licks at her lips and then smiles wickedly, flicking her tongue out as she holds the belt up high in the air.  “Killpop” plays over the speakers and the SCW crowd gives off a mixed reaction to Filth.  She isn’t bothered as she takes the belt from the referee and then puts it over her shoulder as she exits the ring.  She drops to the concrete floor and she walks up the makeshift rampway.

Alexis Staggs is seen “backstage” stretching and prepping for her match later this evening. She has her game face on and looks more ready than ever when Marissa Henry walks up to her.

Marissa: Alexis Staggs. Might I have a few words with you?

Alexis stands up straight and smirks. She finishes her stretches rather quickly and gives her full attention to Marissa.

Alexis: I think you just did. But go for ir. What’s on your mind, chickie?

Marissa: Well last we saw of you, you were in an altercation with GRIME members. You seem to be doing quite well, so I’m assuming they walked away on the worse end of things?

Alexis lets out a laugh.

Alexis: Fuuuck no, they didn’t. I’m not going to stand here and lie. Those whores beat the shit out of me. But what they failed to realize is that I don’t stay down. I’ve had my ass beat worse, and eventually, I’ll have my way with them. Particularly the one dressed in Black.

Marissa nods.

Marissa: Now, we haven’t seen your husband Tim since December 2 Dismember when he lost to O’Malley. Can you update us on his condition at all?

Alexis shrugs.

Alexis: Tim is fine. Yeah that match against O’Malley was brutal, but he’s fine. I’m sure he’ll be back when he feels like it. Until then, I’m taking care of business here, and he’s keeping an eye on DJ at home. Well...now in the Saxon Hotel and Suites until this virus shit is done.

Marissa: How do you feel about your chances in the TV title match tonight?

Alexis again shrugs but she lets out a laugh.

Alexis: Honestly? I was surprised as fuck that I got it. It’s no secret that I haven’t done much around here since I’ve been back. Nothing to warrant a title shot. But does that mean I’m going to not accept it and still do everything I can to walk away with the title? Hell no. I want to be a champion here. I want to be taken seriously and maybe that all starts tonight.

Marissa: But you only have fifteen minutes to get the victory. This match is a little different, you have to admit.

Alexis: Yeah the stipulation is a little out of the ordinary, but it’s not impossible. We’ll see what happens. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I really need to focus.

Marissa nods.

Marissa: Of course. Thank you so much for your time. Good luck!

Marissa then turns and walks away as Alexis gets back to stretching for her match.

About five seconds passes before the camera fades in. The lens focuses on a massive wooden production crate that nearly takes up the entire screen. Though, the camera reveals an oh so familiar figure as it tilts upward. Merlot Ayano is perched on top of that crate. She’s wearing a gray and black Nike Heritage hoodie, a black pair of Nike Pro leggings, and a black and purple pair of Nike Free RN 5.0 shoes. She adjusts the Sin City Underground Television Championship on her lap before she gives a friendly wave.

Merlot: How doing?

Her normal jovial nature is on display for a brief moment as she flashes a swift smile. But that smile is fleeting.

Merlot: Let’s get down to business.

There’s a noticeable change in Merlot’s speech. Her tone is a bit deeper. She speaks a tad bit slower. And her English is a bit more clear.

Merlot: Challenges and trials are what strengthens champions. And this week? This week Merlot will be tested on two fronts.

She nods her head.

Merlot: Tonight, Merlot defends TV Championship against some of the best SCU can offer. Despite how people feel about demeanor, Angel Kash is one of SCU’s distinguished champions. Has held SCU Underground Championship many times. Is also Alexis Staggs. She has poor attitude, but it doesn’t outshine skills. Merlot has teamed with her; Merlot has fought how. Know how talented she is. Last is Ari Angelos. She is more like dark horse. Wild card.

There’s a slight pause.

Merlot: Is enough talent in match to test Merlot’s prowess. But is not just about throwing hands and kicks. This championship match is a race. Is a sprint. Am fighting against flesh and time. Fifteen minute time limit and special stipulations will null champion’s advantage. Can’t just rest on laurels. Can’t just survive. Have to act; have to thrive.

There’s another pause.

Merlot:Is a lot of pressure going into this match. Is pressure that would make most people buckle. But not Merlot. Fights like this is what live for. Fights like this is what people will remember many, many years from now. Odds might not be in Merlot’s favor tonight. But really, been fighting against odds for most career. Is what Merlot do.

The camera lingers on her for a moment or two. That seriousness of hers hasn’t left. The camera then fades out.

\'user Vs \'user Vs \'user Vs \'user

SCU TV Championship 15 Minute Fatal Fourway
Angel Kash vs Ari Angelos vs Alexis Staggs vs Merlot Ayano

The SCW stars and Bombshells begin to boo loudly as "Superficial" by Heidi Montag hits over the speakers.  As the lights dim and flash gold all over the Staggs Dungeon, a lone spotlight forms at the makeshift ramp as out from the back first steps Leroy with a stern look on his face. After a few moments, Todd walks out from behind him, looking nervous. As he claps within a few seconds in arrogant and exaggerated fashion, Angel Kash herself walks out as the stars boo loudly.

Darlyn: And next, from The Hamptons, NY, standing at 5’9” and weighing in at 125lb, she is “The Trillion Dollar Princess”... Angel Kaaaaaaaaaaaashhhhhhhhhh!!!

Angel blows an arrogant kiss to the stars before doing a series of arrogant poses at the top of the ramp. She then says something to Todd and Leroy as they first go ahead, before the arrogant rich blonde bombshell does an arrogant supermodel like strut down to the ring, taunting the stars as she walks by them, before rudely sticking out her hand, and flipping her hair arrogantly as she brushes past them, not letting them even come close to touching her. She makes her way up the ring steps with Leroy, holding her hand from the outside, as Todd is standing in front of her on the ring apron. Angel then points down as he holds the ropes for her; she enters and poses in the center of the ring as the stars boo loudly. After that, she lays on the top turnbuckle nonchalantly taunting the stars as Todd hands her a mirror and she admires her beauty.

The intro to “Fortune Favours the Bold” hits the speakers and once the vocals hit Ariana comes out to a modest reception, the young wrestler claps hands with the stars at ringside as she makes her way down to the ring.

Darlyn: Introducing, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania “The Greek Angel” Ariana Angelos!

Ariana rolls into the ring and poses for the stars before waiting for her remaining opponents.

"Unbreakable" by Fireflight starts to play in the sound system and a video montage of some of Alexis Edwards memorable moments appears on the screen. Seconds into the music, Alexis appears from behind the curtain, standing at the top of the ramp and throwing her hands in the air as her music plays, and the SCW stars now cheers her on.

Darlyn: On her way to the ring, from Las Vegas, NV standing at 5'5" and weighing in at 120lb, she is... Alexis Staggs!!!

She looks around the SCW stars and smiles before she starts making her way to the ring, high fiving and slapping hands along the way. Once to the ring she slides in under the bottom rope and jumps back to her feet. She jumps up to the second turnbuckle, throwing her hands in the air to another round of cheering from the SCW stars before she jumps back down as her music dies down. She stares back towards the entrance as she waits for her last opponent to enter.

The stars sit and wait as the lights in the arena phase out. Everyone sits in silence until the chaotic rifts of symphonic sounds of exist†trace’s “Futatsu no Roe” begins to pump throughout air. A couple of lights at the base of the entrance ramp flicker on.

Darlyn: On her way to the ring, from Osaka, Japan, standing at 5’5” and weighing in at 133lb, she is… Merlot Ayyyyyyyyyanooooooooooo!!!

Merlot Ayano stands with her back turned as the beams illuminate her. She quickly raises her right fist in the air before using both of her hands to blow kisses into the air. She then spins around and lets out great shout just as the song begins to ramp up. She scans the cheering SCW stars and stretches out her right arm as she makes her way down to the ring. Merlot heads directly towards the steps upon reaching the end of the entrance ramp. She wipes her boots on the apron before stepping through the ropes. Merlot strolls around the ring as the lights return before heading to one of the corners. She uses the ropes to get loose and stretch out her legs before the bell rings.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Merlot looks over at Alexis, after having had their war.  Alexis glares back at her.  The two then charge across the ring.  Alexis takes on Ari and Merlot takes on Angel. Alexis backs Ari into a corner and begins punching away at her.

Chad:  Angel runs around the ring, trying to get away from Merlot.  She tries to jump through the ropes to get to the outside, but Merlot grabs onto her waist and shakes her around as she pulls her back inside of the ring and nails a German Suplex.

Gena:  Ari ducks under Alexis and hits a Spinning Heel Kick to the back of Alexis.  She then rolls her up into a pin.

One!
Two!

Chad:  Merlot saves her title as she breaks up the pin.  She picks Ari up and sends her into the ropes, looking for a Big Boot, but Ari slides under it and comes off the rope with a Running Bulldog.

Gena:  Alexis gets up behind Ari and wraps her arms around Ari’s head and falls down into a Neckbreaker.  She then climbs on top of Ari and begins hammering away with rapid punches to her face.  Merlot pulls Alexis off of Ari and nails a Dropkick.

Chad:  Alexis goes down and Merlot tries to go for a cover, but Ari is quick to pull her off and she hammers away at Merlot before backing her up against the ropes.  Ari continues punching until Merlot begins hitting a variety of kicks.

Gena:  Merlot flips Ari back against the ropes and begins hitting rapid side to side kicks, followed by a knee to the chest.  Ari then grabs onto Merlot and rolls backward over the top rope, and both ladies fall to the gym floor!

Chad:  Merlot and Ari are sprawled out on the floor, blinking as they look up at the lights.  The SCW stars shout out in support for these two ladies.  Meanwhile, Angel takes advantage inside of the ring by climbing on Alexis’ back.

Gena:  She pounds Alexis’ face right into the canvas, delivering elbows to the back of her head.  Angel then slaps the back of her head and taunts her by yelling in her ear.  She continues to slap and taunt her and the audience boos her loudly.

Chad:  Angel then picks Alexis up and sends her into the ropes.  She nails a Dropkick to Alexis, sending her down to the mat.  She looks outside at Ari and Merlot and then she dives on top of Alexis, hooking the leg.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Alexis kicks out and Angel shouts at the referee.  She slaps her hands three times and tells him to do his job.  She throws Alexis’ shoulders back down against the mat and hooks the leg once more.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  Alexis gets another shoulder up and Angel growls, shoving Alexis back down to the mat and hooking the leg.

One!
Kickout!

Gena:  Angel throws her back down and goes for the pin, but Alexis throws her shoulder up and turns over onto her back.  She crawls toward the ropes and Angel begins kicking at Alexis’ back.  Alexis pulls herself up despite.

Chad:  Angel goes to punch at Alexis, but Alexis ducks under it and she slaps Angel across the face, making spit fly.  Alexis doesn’t let up and she hammers Angel against the ropes.  She then grabs the back of Angel’s head and slams her into the ringpost.

Gena:  Alexis tries to grab her again to slam her head into the turnbuckle, but Angel ducks part way out of the ring.  Alexis reaches down and grabs Angel by the hair and pulls her back inside.  She tries to set her up for the AGE of Alexis, but Ari comes back inside and breaks it up.

Chad:  Ari spins Alexis around, and Alexis nails her in the side of the head with a punch that makes her stumble backward.  Alexis grabs Ari’s head and smashes it into the top turnbuckle.

SCW:  OHHHHH!!!

Gena:  Alexis then whips Ari around and sets her up into the AGE of Alexis.  Ari shouts out in pain as she tries to locate the bottom rope, but Alexis has it on tight and Ari isn’t going anywhere.

Chad:  Merlot comes inside of the ring and drops an elbow across the back of Alexis’ head.  She drags Alexis up and looks for Vanguard Killer, but Ari trips her up.  Alexis grabs onto the back of Ari’s head and throws her into the ropes.

Gena:  Angel gets up and Clotheslines Ari to the mat as we’re approaching the 15 minute mark.  Just two minutes away.  Alexis picks Angel up into a Running Powerslam.  She’s about to go for the pin, but Ari grabs onto her top and flips her to the apron.

Chad:  Alexis grabs onto her and begins hammering away with punches as Merlot goes for the pin.  Alexis doesn’t see it as Ari shouts at her, trying to get by her.

One!
Two!

Gena:  Alexis hears it and turns around.  She goes to dive on top of Merlot to break it up, but…

Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn:  Here’s your winner and STILL SCU Television Champion… Merlot Ayano!!!

Merlot moves out of the way as Alexis comes after her.  She takes her title and raises it up, making Alexis seethe.  She stops herself from attacking, and bites on her bottom lip.  Ari shakes her head and shouts at Alexis as she steps down from the apron.  Alexis watches Merlot and steps backward.  Merlot celebrates inside of the ring as we go elsewhere.

Once again, the camera goes back in to the crowd. Hot Stuff Mark Ward sits a few seats down from Christian Underwood, taking in the events. The camera spins around to still see London Underground sitting and watching the show, before settling on Jason Adams, sitting next to Belinda Simone, holding a sign up.

"SIGN GUY ADAMS"

Jason becons the camera forward before dropping the sign, showing another one, covered in pink glitter.

"I OWE CANDY SOME GLITTER"

The words sparkle but Jason drops the sign and another one is revealed, part of it missing.

"A RHINO ATE MY SIGN"

Jason grins as he casts a side glance towards Belinda and drops the sign, revealing an arrow pointing towards Belinda.

"BELINDA SMELLS"

Belinda looks up at the sign and raises a fist but Jason drops that sign to show another one.

"IF BELINDA SAW MY LAST SIGN, CALL 911 CAUSE I'M IN TROUBLE."

Jason flashes a grin towards Belinda, who turns her head away.

"CHRISTIAN USED TO BE A HAIR DRESSER, BOOK NOW FOR HAIRCUTS."

Christian sees the sign on the small screen and looks across at Jason who lowers his head before raising another sign.

"I'M OUT OF SIGNS, SO ERM BYE BYE!"

Jason waves at the camera before it goes elsewhere.

A white light shines through the Staggs Dungeon, just behind the curtains.  There is a G.R.I.M.E. banner hung up on the wall as Father Gerald comes walking through, with Brother David close behind.  Virginia Mae Putnam and Mother Mavis follow shortly after.  Father Gerald looks smug as he sports both of the Heavenly Tag Team Championship belts on his shoulders and The Good Book in his hands.

Gerald:  I bet you didn’t think we would actually show our faces here tonight, did you?  You might have expected Ginny to enter the building just long enough to help lead SCU to victory in the Main Event.

David:  They probably thought we were a bunch of cowards, Father.

Gerald shakes his head in response to that.

Gerald:  They should have known better.  We are fighting this good fight, and what better way to let it be known than to act just as Daniel did when he entered the lion’s den.  We came ready for the worst that GRIME has to offer in this dilapidated Staggs Dungeon.

Virginia:  Preach!

Gerald:  Sister, if anything, it is your time to preach.  Please, tell these cretins of SCW and GRIME what to expect later tonight.

Ginny holds her hand to her chest.  She looks flattered as Gerald kisses her hand and guides her to the front of the group.  Ginny clears her throat and looks to Mavis, who rolls her eyes, still seeming disappointed from her loss in London.

Virginia:  Tonight is the night that we lead the blind.  Those who have shown faith in The Good Shepherds, blindly following the righteous.  I am more than happy to lead the charge, hun.  Because Sister Ginny is here to testify.  I will bring the light to GRIME, and I will single handedly lead Sister Esther back to her flock, where she belongs.

Ginny plasters a genuine smile on her face while she lets that thought settle in for a minute before continuing.

Virginia:  Of course, I will do so with love. From the bottom of my heart.  My dear sister-in-law who my husband to be thinks very highly of, even in her absence of faith.  We want Esther back, even if Father Gerald and Mother Mavis are done trying to talk sense into that stubborn little head of hers.  We still care.  We are trying to extend a passionate hand to her but she’s being very difficult.  But we are not giving up!  We know that sometimes, tough love is necessary as a means to an end.  I’m going to ask one last time.  Esther, please return to us before we have to take measures that we don’t want to take.

Ginny holds her hands together in a praying manner.  She holds them together tight for a second and tries to act sincere but it’s clear she wants this to continue.

Virginia:  I don’t give a caldern about Green, Grey, or Crimson.  I will reign down His Holy justice on them and I will show Sister Esther just how weak they are.  Even if I have to worry about my back, what with Melissa, Halo, and Tatsu in my corner.  Tonight, The Good Shepherds will rain down on GRIME with biblical proportions.

Ginny laughs as Gerald pats her on the shoulder.  Mavis shrugs with her arms crossed over her chest and David leans in to give Ginny a kiss on the cheek.  With that, The Good Shepherds walk away, but not before Father Gerald rips the GRIME banner off of the wall and each Shepherd takes turns walking over it.

\'user\'user
\'user\'user
Vs
\'user\'user
\'user\'user

GRIME vs SCU
Main Event
Grey, Crimson, Green, and Esther Azarov vs Halo Williams, Melissa Ruin, Tatsu Ikeda, and Virginia Mae Putnam

Darlyn:  And now it is time for your Main Event!

The camera focuses in on someone wearing the Pink GRIME mask in the front row of chairs.  She is joined by her daughter, Juliet, while Javier Gonzalez gives a nod, clapping along with her as she shows off her Bombshell Internet Championship.

Liam:  Introducing first, collectively known as GRIME, they are Esther Azarov, Crimson, Grey, and Green!!!

GRIME members come from four corners of the room of Staggs Dungeon.  They rush the ring and slide inside of it.  Esther takes center stage as she looks around the room.  The mixed reaction comes from her fellow SCW stars, but she doesn’t pay them any mind as she rallies the masked members of GRIME behind her.  They each take one of the furthest corners as Javi and Diamond shout out for the GRIME team, against the grain of the crowd.

Darlyn:  And next… Representing Sin City Underground, they are Melissa Ruin, Tatsu Ikeda, Virginia Mae Putnam, and SCU Combat Champion, Halo Williams!!!

Coming down the makeshift rampway, Halo Williams leads the charge.  She is soon followed by Virginia Mae Putnam and Tatsu Ikeda.  Trying to steal the limelight, Melissa Ruin walks out behind her, holding her hands up to welcome the cheers that just don’t come.  “Lost At 22” plays over the speakers as the SCW crowd cheers for them.  They enter the ring and they are about to take it right to the GRIME ladies, but the referee steps in the way and they slowly back up and get into their corners to get this thing started, while the music fades out.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Ladies on every corner of the ring as Esther and Melissa start us off this main event.  There is no love lost between the two as they immediately tie up in the center of the ring.  Esther hits a cheap shot to Melissa, slapping her across the face.

Esther:  Look here you little bitch!

Liam:  As good a time as any, I guess.  Esther is surprised when Melissa slaps her right back.  She grabs onto Melissa’s hair and begins jerking her around by it.  She then hits a Snapmare  With Melissa on the ground, she applies a Triangle Chokehold.

Gena:  Showing off a bit of her Combat training there.  But it doesn’t last long as Halo enters the ring and lays boots to the back of Esther’s head.  Crimson, Grey, and Green climb inside of the ring and begin bashing on Melissa and Halo.

Liam:  This brings Tatsu and Ginny Mae into the ring and an all out brawl breaks out.  All eight women begin hammering away at each other.  Senior referee Ryan Richards tries to ward them off, but they are just too heated to let this one go.

Gena:  Don’t tell me we’re going to be over as soon as we start.  Ryan throws his hand up but… no, he’s not calling for the bell!  He’s calling down more referees!  Dylan Roberts, Jade Pham, and even SCW’s own Jasmine St. John!

SCW:  *MEGA POP!!!*

Liam:  The three extra referees enter the ring and they get in between the scuffle to back Ginny, Halo, and Tatsu to their side of the ring, and Green, Grey, and Crimson back to their side.  They put up a fight, but in the end, order is restored, and the match continues!

Gena:  Esther goes to pick Melissa back up from the ground, but Melissa slides between her legs, tripping her up as she puts on the Ruin Lock (Ankle Lock)!  Esther screams out in pain as she tries to reach out toward her teammates for a tag.

Liam:  The ropes, especially the corners, seem so far away as she is on SCU’s side of the ring!  She better not let us down.  He tries to grab onto the ropes near Ginny, but Ginny draws the rope back with her foot, just enough that Esther can’t reach it.

Gena:  She turns around a little, but Tatsu leans in and kicks her in the face!  She finds herself on her back, and she tries to kick Melissa, but Melissa flips her over onto her stomach and applies the hold again!

Liam:  Halo does nothing to stop Esther, but talk some shit to her.  Esther spits at her, and she enters the ring and begins stomping on Esther, breaking the hold her own teammate had locked on tight.  How fucking stupid…

Gena:  If a bitch spit on me, I don’t care what the consequences would be.  I’d knock her ass out too.  Melissa doesn’t see it that way though as she gets in Halo’s face.  Halo pushes Melissa back a few paces, as Tatsu sneaks the tag.

Liam:  Mellie and Halo are about to tear into each other when Dylan Roberts enters the ring to help Ryan Richards pull them apart and force them to their corners.  Tatsu is just seconds too late as Esther gets the tag to Grey.

Gena:  Grey comes inside of the ring and puts Tatsu down on her back with a smack!  As Tatsu gets up, Grey kicks her right in the face with a Punt Kick.  She climbs on top of Tatsu and literally growls out loud as she punches and pulls hair and slaps… This is familiar...

Liam:  Catfight!  You don’t want to piss off Grey, that’s all you need to know for now.  Tatsu is able to block one hit and then she hits several elbows to the side of Grey’s face.  As it breaks, Tatsu crawls to the ropes.  Grey pulls her up by her hair and she hits the Dragon Mist!

SCW:  YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!

Gena:  She gets the right trajectory that Filth didn’t get earlier, because Grey is selling the fuck out of that one!  She stumbles back and Green tags herself in.  Tatsu charges her, but Green goes for a Clothesline.  Tatsu dodges it, sliding on her rolling kneepads!

Liam:  As Tatsu rises up, she catches Green with a Hook Kick.  Green falls back into Ginny, who hooks her arms under Green’s and holds her still for Tatsu.  Tatsu holds out her forearm and charges, looking for a Discus Punch.

Gena:  And she nails it!  Just… not on Green.  She knocks Ginny right off and onto the concrete floor where she hits her head.  Tatsu stomps angrily as Green tosses her into the corner.  She charges and nails a Backspring Elbow, followed up by a Running Bulldog.

Liam:  Green isn’t able to get the pin though, as Halo has pulled Ginny back and lifted her inside of the ring.  Ginny is able to clip Green’s knee out.  She holds onto her head as she tags in Halo as a thank you.

Gena:  Halo gets inside of the ring and she grabs onto Green by the back of her jacket and flings her right into the corner!  As Green collapses, Halo hits the Black 13 (Claymore Kick)!  She looks at each member of GRIME on the apron carefully.

Liam:  This bitch… She walks Green over to Grey and extends Green’s hand for the tag.  But as Grey reaches for it, Halo kicks her right in the pu...cun… What can we get away with calling that?

Gena:  Grey’s lady balls!  Grey tumbles off.  Esther grabs onto Halo’s hair, forcing Green to fall from her shoulders, and Crimson makes the tag.  Halo punches Esther in the face, but Crimson comes up behind and begins attacking Halo like she’s her last meal.

Liam:  Clawing, scratching, biting, punching, kicking… This is a side I’ve never seen from this one before, and neither have you.  Clues, y’all.  As Halo goes down, Crimson continues the attack, even as the refer.,ee begins counting.

1!
2!
3!
4!

Gena:  Crimson lets go on her own.  She holds her hands up innocently.  As Halo gets up, Crimson rams her knee into Halo’s face.  She grabs Halo by the hair and rips her up into a Fisherman’s Suplex.

Liam:  If you only knew… If you only knew… Halo puts her foot on the middle rope to break up the pin attempt.  Crimson goes to pick her up, while Ginny has her arm stretched out for the tag.  Halo shakes her head, but Ginny insists.

Gena:  Ginny gets the tag and rushes behind Crimson, rolling her up into a pin from behind!

One!
Two!

Liam:  Esther gets inside of the ring and lays boot to Ginny.  She rips Ginny up from the mat and sends her into the ropes, and Ginny comes back with a Jumping Clothesline.  As Esther gets up, Ginny puts her back down with a Clothesline.

Gena:  As Crimson spins her around, she plants her on the ground with a DDT.  She is about to come at her again when Grey and Green enter the ring and begin pounding down on Ginny, which draws in Halo, Tatsu, and Melissa.  A brawl erupts inside of the ring again.

Liam:  The referees try to break it up, but Esther gets the tag on Crimson.  She catches Ginny by surprise and hits the Salvation Slam (Glam Slam)!  Amongst the ruckus, Esther drops down for the pin, and Dylan Roberts makes the count!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  AND here is your winners… GRIME!!!

Liam stands up from the announcer’s table, letting the name hang in the air as the SCW stars boo for Esther’s sneaky tactics.  She shrugs her shoulders as she rolls out of the ring, being joined by Crimson, Green, and Grey, who pat her on the shoulders as she walks backwards away from the ring.  Halo, Tatsu, and Melissa go to exit the ring, but the referees hold them back as GRIME laughs at them.