Author Topic: A mother's revenge (Whisper rp)  (Read 1054 times)

Offline Kim Pain

• View Profile
A mother's revenge (Whisper rp)
« on: June 16, 2023, 02:48:39 PM »

The more things change.. The more they stay the exact same way. There have always been smartass idiots that took things too far but the woman that managed to piss off Whisper to the point where she signed to do a singles and a tag team match after having been happily retired for the better part of damn near 7 years. That woman went against any code of honor amongst wrestlers. She went against any code of honor as a human being. But when you mess with someone Whisper holds dear.. That is when you should go check if your living will and testimony has been updated and beg for forgiveness to all those you have wronged before she gets a hold of you.. Whisper has a heart and as she herself said it is black, cold and shriveled, but it is still beating. And as long as that heart is beating it would be a very wise decision to think about what you are going to do and say about those that she has taken into that shriveled, cold, black heart of hers. Because those that have gone against her in the past thinking they could use the family she had built or the ones she holds dearest to use them in their favor.. Those idiots can be found in the bottom of the barrel dive bars wrestling for a bunch of drunken bikers in some little hellhole across the border in Mexico..

Whisper is more than a bit of a mama bear when it comes to some of those that have been wronged by Krystal and the hilarious thing about it all is that she believes she can get away with it. She truly believes that she can do and say whatever the hell she wants and that nobody is going to be able to stop her.. Well that is what she will find out the hard way.. Whisper is the matriarch of the family she so desperately wanted to be a part of.. The family that for the first time ever rejected someone from their midst. Never before has someone been welcomed to the HG and told to get the fuck out in such a short period of time. At first they were okay with her even when she was told the ways of the Saviors differed from her approach. But she did not listen.. She thinks she knows it all.. With her new little bitch by her side at her beck and call she thinks she is the Queen of the division.. Or so she acts at least. She was warned to never make the mistake of pissing off the Matriarch.. Not only would the rest of the family love nothing more than to tear you to pieces for it.. They are a protective bunch to say the very least. And if you have more than 2 braincells to rub together you would know who is in the family and how truly fucked you are if you think you can get away with any of your actions when Whisper is around. She thinks she is a really bad woman.. Whisper is one..She is going to find out that none of those actions make her a bad woman.. They make her a pathetic little pretend bitch. Pretending to be something she is not just to make the world notice her.. Vanity and greed are her motivations.. And that is what is the biggest difference maker..

For Whisper it is about getting revenge.. And that is something she has always excelled at. Whisper doesn’t get mad on the outside .. There was no temper tantrum or acting like a little bitch.. No.. Krystal fucked up and was told to stay away from the HellsGates.. But instead of learning from her mistakes she made it worse for herself.. And now.. Whisper wants to get more than even.. Krystal.. It is all about Krystal in her little closed off from reality world.. While in reality nobody truly gives a fuck about Krystal.. The ones that did she kicked to the curb..The only one believing that Krystal could stand a chance against the Màthair nan aingeal is Krystal.. The rest are smarter than to bet against Whisper.. It may have been a long time since Whisper was active on any roster but it was not that long ago when she laced up the boots and stepped into the ring with someone that needed to be put straight again.. And she won.. Each and every single time someone has stepped up against Whisper be it in a one off match or in her own HellsGates.. Each and every single time they found themself waking up looking up at the rafters.. The silencer truly does it’s job oh so well. That superkick to the jaw will send their heads spinning while their bodies crash onto the mat. Easily giving her the pinfall but if Whisper truly wants to hurt you.. She will devastate you.. The move.. Devastation is aptly named as it will squash any hopes of escape and devastate the ego’s of the pathetic, the stupid and most assuredly.. The ignorant.. When you put the worst of them together.. Pathetic, stupid, ignorant, lying, little bitch.. You make yourself a Krystal Wolfe..

HellsGates - Grand Junction - Colorado.

Whisper was in her office at the HG when the knock on the door came.. She looked up before speaking..

Whisper : Enter!..

Whisper saw Cyrus Riddle one of the more silent but deadly ones in the HG.. He sat down across the desk from her.. His expression was one of calmness but deadly serious.

Whisper : What brings you here Cy..

Cyrus : Becca.. After all this time I just have one question..

Whisper : Why? Why would I go back into a wrestling ring for someone so unworthy as Krystal of all people..

Cyrus : So there is a plan..

Whisper chuckled and leaned back in her chair and the smirk on her face was also on Cyrus’s face..

Whisper : There is always a plan.. And there is a very good reason why I do what I do my dearest Cyrus.. Not everything has to do with SCW either..

Cyrus : Besides all the crap she did in SCW what did she do that got you to agree to do matches..

Whisper : She endangered my kin..

Cyrus sat up straight at those words.. He, like Mac, is very protective of the family they have created..

Cyrus : She did what? Who?

Whisper leaned forward..

Whisper : Katarina.. She drove Katarina to the point that she said fuck it all to any and all doctors advice and got into the ring and proceeded to fight.. If Kim had not seen it on twitter and headed here right away.. Lord knows what could have happened..

There was a moment of stunned silence before Cyrus spoke and the eerie hissing sound would have sent chills down her spine if she was not just as angry as he was about it..

Cyrus : What the.. Kat… Her neck!

Whisper : Yeah.. When Kim entered the HG she was fighting like she had never been injured.. She was a fully enraged little HellKat once again..

Cyrus’s eyes showed the rage filling him up just hearing about his baby sister being in such danger, driven to such peril..

Cyrus : I want to be there front row to see the destruction up close and in person..

Whisper nodded..

Whisper : The owner is aware that I would not be coming alone.. Don’t worry you will see our vengeance.. I know exactly how to deal with this lying sack of shit.. And she has no idea what is coming for her..

Kim had walked into the room..

Kim : Here are the notes on all the idiotic things she has done..

Whisper : Do not blame yourself.. She would not have listened to you if she remained in the Saviors.. You were all right in kicking her out..

Kim : Still want to kick her ass myself..

Whisper chuckled and nodded her head at that.. She knew how badly Kim wanted to take Krystal down a notch. But Keira and Whisper have the first dibs. Both have their grievances and as righteous as they both are.. Keira does not have the same personal issues to handle with the little fake gem.. Messing with family.. The Hero Gym, Team Hero.. They are all good trainers.. The wrestlers are great.. The one blemish on their record and after that on the HellsGates.. Krystal Wolfe.. Keira is convinced that Krystal can be saved.. Whisper on the other hand.. She is not looking to rescue Krystal.. She is looking to destroy her..

Whisper : You will get your chance at vengeance Kim.. Now don’t you two lovebirds have something better to do while I sit and read all these notes about our supposedly wronged perfect Krystal.

Cyrus : We will help you train.. You will be ready..

Whisper smiled and shook her head before the smile turned into a wicked smirk..

Whisper : I was born ready.. That little wannabe Queen bitch is going to find out once and for all that she is but a mere skidmark in the history of SCW.. And to me.. She will remain a never was.

Kim : Never was good enough..

Whisper : Never was one of us.. Not from lack of trying on our end…

Cyrus : Never was able to listen and learn..

Whisper : Never will be able to change that either.

Cyrus and Kim got up and arm in arm left Whisper’s office who watched them leave with a smile on her face.. Looking through the open door she could see the girls working hard in the ring. The HellsGates is her pride and joy and she is sure that people are wondering why she would step back into the spotlight and away from her home for someone like Krystal.. That home is why. Krystal was made welcome in her home.. Krystal was made welcome in the HellsGates.. And she took it for granted. One of the reasons she was kicked out of the Saviors was that she disgraced the legacy of those that train in the HG.. The way she did so was the other reason. Whisper returned to work setting up the rehab plans for an injured friend. It was about an hour later when she stood at the window looking out into her own backyard that was hidden behind the HG.. She saw her daughter Penny lounging by the pool. The terror twins, nearly six years old by now, were playing with the dogs. She knew she was no longer alone in her office.. She never had to say a word and neither did he as the silent strength of her brother standing close behind her watching the kids with pride was felt in the bond they shared.

Whisper : I need you to watch the kids for a few days…

Rene : Anytime.. Focus on the match and we will run this place.

Whisper turned towards her brother placing a hand on his chest and smiled up at him.. He was truly her rock.. Always there.. Rene placed his hand on her shoulder.. In doing so he was showing his affection in action rather than words. His pride and joy are the HG and the kids that train there. So he is wanting to see his sinister sister take that ego down quite a few notches.

Rene : Might be time to show her just exactly who the hell she is facing.. And how truly fucked she is come showtime.

Whisper smirked and nodded towards her brother. Whisper grabbed the long black leather coat she had found in her gear storage as well as the old beat up faded black duffle bag with her gear in it. She looked around her office as she stood up straight.. Flinging the coat over her shoulder she took a deep breath and closed her eyes.. The moment she opened her eyes again all the warmth that she had in those dark chocolate eyes was gone. Cold pitch black orbs looked towards her brother and the sick smirk on her face made him smile back at her. Gone was Rebecca Curci.. Becca to friends.. This was no longer the trainer and friendly helping hand to those that needed it most.. Nah.. This right here.. This is Whisper.. The cold hearted, soulless, evil and diabolical bitch that has ruined careers and lives for 20 years in this business. She waited for a moment and put the long black leather coat on instead.. Flicking her long black hair out of the back of the coat she bent down and grabbed the duffle bag again.  With her bag flung over her shoulder instead it was like time had been reversed. She turned and walked out of the office with the determined power walk she had perfected for 2 decades. When she walked through the main area to head out of the HG they could all see the Whisper of old had returned.. The black coat billowed behind her as she made her way out the door and to her car.

She did not see the concern and the pride shown on the faces of those that hold her dear.. This is the Whisper only a few of them actually know or remember.. Whisper was determined and it showed in the walk to her car. The duffle bag was tossed in the passenger seat with her coat and as she turned the engine on the roar that it produced as it was brought to life made a few of them come out to see what it was.. A gasp is heard from Kim as she sees the car that Whisper had pulled out of the garage.. One she had not driven in a long long time.. The all black on black 1968 Chevy Chevelle roared as Whisper glanced at them out the open window.. The smirk on her face told them all they needed to know.. The old bitch.. She’s back! Hitting the gas she sped out of the parking area at the HG with a mighty roar as she headed for Yuma in Arizona.

-Promo-

The scene opens up in a darkened room. There is a dim light shining on the raven black hair of Whisper whose face is seen when she lifts her head up towards the camera.. It is not showing anything else surrounding her.

Whisper : Krystal let’s not waste anymore time with your bullshit, your lies, your utterly disappointing character. Let’s hit you with a bunch of facts.. Repeatedly you were told that your actions were going directly against anything and everything the Saviors stand for.. You were tossed out of the group after having been made to join with such grandeur.. But you are not worthy of grandeur.. You are not worthy of being in a group as strong and powerful as the Saviors are.. You are not worthy of being in the same ring as them by your actions alone. You wasted their time.. You wasted my time..

There is a reason why Mac was quick to toss you out of the Saviors.. That is something to do with our reputation.. Our high standards of behavior befitting someone that trains in the HG.. Your standards showed themselves and they were found lacking to say the very least. We are not good people.. We never claimed to be.. But what we are however is not a fucking coward.. Like you.. Antagonizing wrestlers.. Go for it.. All day every day.. But to do so with fans.. Tearing their sign is an act of a coward.. Did not like the truth spilled out on the sign my dear? What did it say.. Krystal is a lying, cheating sack of shit.. Because if that was what was on the sign they would be right..

Whisper smirked for a moment before she leaned in towards the camera.

Whisper : I am the second student at the GO gym after Evie Jordan.. Respect me.. Fear me.. Roar..

Whisper’s eyes rolled and she tilted her head and spoke in a much more hushed tone of voice.

Whisper : That was a lie.. London Underground.. Devona.. Fenris.. Any of those names ring a bell to you, our little rhinestone? No.. They should.. They all graduated from the GO Gym before you.. Second to do so.. No.. The second rate to do so.. Yes.. You are second rate.. You are always wanting more and not even thinking about what was right.. When I kick your head to untangle the webs of lies in your brain will you regret all you destroyed with your gold fever addled brain? I doubt it.. I doubt you will see just how incredibly stupid you have become. You think you are bad.. The “heel” to beat.. Nah you are not.. Tearing up fan signs.. Does that make you a heel.. Embarrassing yourself by sitting on this kid’s dad.. Does that make you a heel.. Attacking your own kin.. Your niece.. Your own fucking real family.. You attacked Cassie.. You tried to take her out of the damn game.. Does that make you a heel.. Attacking someone who would have fought the world for you in Ariana.. Does that make you a heel.. Newsflash for you Krystal.. None of that is heel behavior.. That is Asshole behavior..

A heel does not attack fans.. At the end of the day they pay your salary by buying tickets.. If they no longer want to attend a show because of your assholish behavior.. That does not make you hot property for any federation.. That makes you a liability and one that any federation would be more than happy to lose. But you love twisting it to make you the victim right.. You act like a total bitch to your family and then you turn around and blame your bullshit on the true victim.. So besides being a lying asshole.. You don’t even take responsibility for your actions.. Which makes you a cowardly, lying asshole to boot.. And you were the one bitching and moaning to others about leaving others out to dry in an attack but who stood by and repeatedly allowed Carter to get attacked, outnumbered badly and did nothing.. That is right.. Krystal Wolfe..

Whisper raised an eyebrow..

Whisper : So… That makes you a hypocritical, cowardly asshole.. Let’s move on to your recent actions.. Facing a local talent and you thought it was a fun thing to break the poor girl’s arm live on tv.. An enhancement talent.. You damn well know they are probably working two jobs on the side to get to wrestle and you think it is fun to break her arm.. Are you just that stupid or egocentric.. I am betting on the ego.. Did she do anything to deserve that type of injury that you decided was fun to do.. To hurt basically an innocent girl.. That makes you a hypocritical, egocentric, cowardly, lying asshole.. And if that was not bad enough you made not just one.. But two critical mistakes.. First one.. Your inability to listen.. It provoked Katarina.. You refused to listen to the woman that has been a Savior.. Knew that you were going too far and was trying to help you.. But no.. had to provoke her.. Causing her to step into the ring with a fucking neck injury.. 

You could have destroyed her life.. And did you realize just how bad it was when Kim pulled you two apart.. No.. You kept on provoking her.. Poking the bear.. Or in this case the HellKat.. Consider yourself lucky.. Extremely lucky that it was Kim that made her way to the HG on her day off to tear the two of you apart.. Because if anything had happened to Katarina inside the ring by your hands.. if you had set her back in her healing.. If you had aggravated anything.. You would have been dead..

That makes you a hypocritical, egocentric, stupid, cowardly, lying asshole.. And I am sorry everyone that is seeing this.. But that was not even all of it..

Whisper took a calming breath because just saying the stupid shit Krystal had done was enough to enrage it..

Whisper : You thought it was funny.. A good idea and funny to assault Despy.. Taking his gummy bears from him like you were entitled to some.. And then mangled his gummy bears.. That is annoying enough by itself.. But you made a fatal error in doing so Krystal.. You upset my baby boy… All because you are insanely jealous of the attention he gets wherever he goes.. Because you want all the attention on you.. Well congratulations Krystal.. You got my undivided attention now.. And you are going to realize that it makes you an attention whoring, hypocritical, egocentric, cowardly, stupid asshole.. None of it makes you a heel.. None of you makes you that bad woman that people would fear to face.. Nobody wants to work with you, not because you are such a bad woman.. Such a great heel.. No..

They do not want to work with you because you are a liability.. You are unsafe to work with and you have an ego with its own zip code. But you are not a great heel..

Whisper leaned in and smirked..

Whisper : A really good heel fights wrestlers.. Not enhancement talent.. A really good heel is bad to the bone and not pretending to be so.. You are not a heel.. You are not really good at being bad.. And you are fuck out of luck because I am a natural born heel.. And you are about to find out what being truly bad means.. I am not coming to SCW and pulling myself out of retirement to stay.. I am coming to SCW for two matches.. And you are the victim in both.. I am coming to SCW to retaliate for those you have wronged.. Cassie.. Your family.. I will avenge her and give her the proper closure of the betrayal of kin.. Sweet Ariana… She did nothing to deserve your ire.. And now she will be avenged.. Again. She does not need me to do it for her.. But I am doing it for her and the rest you betrayed..

The fans.. The enhancement talent around the world.. My darling Carter.. What you have allowed to happen to him.. I will get revenge for all of it in tenfold..  My baby boy Despy.. What you did to him I will never forgive you for.. I am going to make you spill as many tears as he has done over your actions. My precious Katarina.. She could have died in the ring with you because you are a liability.. You would kill for the attention she gets on twitter without doing much of anything other than being herself.. You could have killed her for it.. I still thank Kim on the daily for being there to protect her sister..

A sisterhood you could have been a part of but you are the attention seeking little bitch and would not have fit into our family as you are as jealous as they come.. Nothing will be good enough for you.. And you will never be happy.. I am not going to lecture you and tell you to clean up your act Krystal.. Because quite frankly.. While Keira still has a little hope for you.. I have none.. You are never going to change.. You are never going to learn. You are never going to be a true heel or understand the meaning of it.. The crowd can cheer for me.. They can boo me.. In the end I will always be myself and I am a natural born heel..

I am in SCW to kick your ass.. That is it.. I do not want to save you.. I want to kick your head in.. I want to end your pathetic heel run.. If you survive me.. Feel privileged that I kept my word and allowed you to fight another day.. Because if it was up to me.. I would have done to you a hundred times worse than you did to your victims.. Normally I would say I don’t get mad.. I get even… But this time it is a little different.. I am already mad.. And I will get more than even.. Get your affairs in order..Your next of kin is going to need it.

Whisper leaned back in the chair with a smug smirk on her face..

Whisper : Not that there is much left to divide now is there.. You were living it up.. Boasting and all about having the money to back it up.. You were this big time player and blah die fucking blah.. But only a week or so ago we found out that Jenny is making you pay.. Bleeding you dry even.. I mean you could not even afford to pay your tiny little debt.. A lousy five grand and you were unable to pay it.. I did the charitable thing and paid her the five grand she rightfully deserved and that shows that I have been right all along.. I have been calling you a pathetic,ignorant, lying, little bitch. And that is exactly what you are..

You thought you were going to get away with all the crap you pulled.. That nobody was going to be able to stop you.. Least of all some old timer.. Well this old timer is going to beat the living hell out of you and instill some manner of respect in you or beat you to a bloodied pulp trying. I know many might thing oh she is old and she has not been an active wrestler in a long time.. But Krystal should know better.. For those that were watching this and wondering why that old bitch is coming at Krystal like this.. Let me introduce myself and explain to you why Krystal was screaming No.. No.. Not her.. When I appeared on the stage last week..

I am Whisper.. I am the owner and trainer at the HellsGates training facility.. I am the Mother of Mayhem.. The Soulless Bitch.. The Arch Angel of Wrestling.. I am a five foot eleven destroyer of pathetic little bitches and have done so since the first day I stepped into the ring.. I am not some gamer with a wrestling dream like Krystal.. I am a 20 year veteran in this business. While I may not have had an official match in a bit.. I have not sat still.. I never stopped training and I have been in the ring every single day teaching the best of the best in this business.. Names like Mac Bane.. Kimberly Pain.. All the Saviors.. Melissa.. Many come round to train at the HG because we have a reputation to uphold. And Krystal stained our reputation.. And now.. I will stain the ring.. With her blood..

With that said the light fades away and the scene goes to black before it goes to static..

-Las Vegas Nevada-

A little detour was made and Whisper arrived at the Bane residence early in the morning.. She knew she had several promotional gigs waiting for her the moment she arrived in Arizona.. The moment she parked the black devil that is her car Mac came bounding out of the house and right at Whisper.. He knew the look.. He saw her appearance.. It was as Kat and Kim had described from years ago.. The all black appearance.. The black eyes.. The ones he knows so well..

Mac : Mathair…

Whisper nodded before a surprisingly warm smile came over her face as she raised an eyebrow at Mac..

Whisper : No hug?

Mac as per usual delivered on the bear hug and lifted her clear off the ground spinning her around for a moment. When they stopped their foreheads connected and Whisper unlocked her side of their connection. Mac gasped as he felt the inner rage of Whisper and how strongly she had contained it.. Showing him more so than telling him as he had always been the seeing is believing type.

Whisper : Don’t worry my neach-gleidhidh fòirneart.. She is no match for me.. She never will be.. Walk with me..

They wandered around the house to the back where Whisper soon stood still to enjoy the view.. The sun burning bright up in the sky..

Whisper : Neach-gleidhidh fòirneart.. Something troubles you..

Mac :  Aye.. I don’t trust Krystal.. And she has shown that she will do anything to get her way and to win a match.. The gold fever type will do stupid shit when they are desperate..

Whisper nodded as she knew he was right.. She placed her hand on his heart and again send a little of her strength to him calming him down as he was a little on edge..

Whisper : She may want a lot of things.. But none of them will be earned through me..

Mac : I will be frontrow if she gets any bright ideas after the match.

Whisper : I know and I truly appreciate it.. But I do not plan on giving her a chance to do anything after the match is all over..

Mac placed his hand on her shoulder and pulled her in as they walked to the house with their arms around the other..

Mac : Mathair.. If you need anything you only need to ask..

Whisper : Coffee.. I have just spent 6 hours in the devil and I can use the caffeine..

Mac : Aye.. And food..

Whisper chuckled and nodded.. There is no escaping being fed at the Bane residence.. They headed inside to spend a little time together before the craziness began again.. Family time. Because at the end of the day.. Family is all that matters.. Something that Krystal still needs to learn..
[/font][/size]