Author Topic: CHELSEA LECLAIR v KRYSTAL WOLFE - Grudge  (Read 3232 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
CHELSEA LECLAIR v KRYSTAL WOLFE - Grudge
« on: February 27, 2023, 02:43:56 PM »
Post your roleplays here by deadline. Good luck and have fun!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Krystal Wolfe

• View Profile
“Old Grudges Burn Out!”
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2023, 11:05:55 AM »
Krystal’s first season hadn’t exactly gone to plan with the Aussie suffering two defeats in a row, first to Roxi Johnson and then to the newcomer Dawn Warren, but along the way Chelsea LeClair would enter Krystal’s sights over comments Krystal had made about Chelsea’s friend Andrea Hernandez several months ago, resulting in a grudge match being booked for Blaze of Glory XI! Can Krystal end the cycle with a win or will Chelsea get one over her?

Backstage at Climax Control 355, Reno, Nevada
Sunday the 26th of February 2023, 20:00pm

This cycle is one I’d rather forget!

Back-to-back losses against Roxi and Dawn? Check, entering a rivalry with a new Bombshell over comments I made about her friend months ago? Double check, seeing my friends have more success than me? Triple check!

I wish Ari luck with her Bombshell Internet Title Match off course! I know first hand how tough an opponent Kayla is and she’s wrestled Melissa before, but I’ve got to start looking out for number one! I need to start looking out for me.

It’s nothing personal really, but with the twins’ birthdate fast approaching and the need to buy a bigger house to accommodate me, Makayla, the dogs, Rachel, and the twins? Yeah, things need to change and fast! And with Blast from the Past right around the corner? Maybe I’ll get that opportunity!

Still don’t know who I’ll be teaming up with yet, but considering I’ve had rotten luck even after getting former World Champions as partners (Mark Cross in my first year, Jack Washington in my second) I’ll frankly take anyone as my partner at this point! And with any luck? My change of fortune will come sooner than you think.

As for that little interaction I had with The Saviours after Melissa’s match against Chelsea? All will be revealed in time.

”So, Krystal.” I looked up and saw Cassie walking up to me, a confused look etched upon the nineteen year old’s face, she was my guest tonight and it was fortunate that Blaze of Glory wasn’t for a couple of weeks because I knew Cassie had a busy schedule ahead of her. ”Wanting  to scout Chelsea ahead of your match against her at Blaze of Glory I can understand, but the interaction with The Saviours?”

”Had a feeling you’d bring this up.” I admitted as I turned to my younger cousin. ”Me, kat, Mel and Goth had a chat after the match, nothing more.”

”That much was obvious! You didn’t even try to hide it!” Cassie pointed out with a frown as she paced around. ”But it’s the nature of the conversation that’s concerning me! Because we both know The Saviours have been on a recruiting spree as of late! First Kim Pain, then Peter Vaughn and now they seem to have their eyes set on you.”

I knew Cass was a smart kid, and I was hoping she’d see things my way once everything was clear. ”I can’t really say one way or another right now, but once everything is clear, I hope you understand that I did it for the sake of my growing family! And as for Kim? From what I understand, she was a member of The Saviours through her affiliation with Kat before she joined SCW.”

”Okay, I’ll admit, that makes a lot of sense now that you put it that way.” Cassie nodded in response as she saw my point and once she realized that she wasn’t going to get much of an answer out of regarding the situation we moved to an area that had a TV set-up so we could watch the rest of the night’s action, including an absolutely insane Roulette Tag Match and Alexander Raven’s latest title defence! Eventually the show reached the point that most of the roster had been waiting for, the Blast from the Past drawings and there were a lot of newcomers in the tournament this year! Then my team got announced. ”You and Casey Williams huh? You’re going from wrestling a team with a big fucker in it to teaming up with a big fucker!”

”Funny how things work out, right?” I asked with a chuckle as I watched the rest of the draw, honestly? I didn’t know what to make of Casey being my partner this year, he was a former champ like Mark and Jack and a Hall of Famer at that, but unlike Mark and Jack, he had never held the World Title. ”Will be interesting to see how our team works out.”

”No argument there! Here’s hoping you take your loss better this time around!” Cassie responded before I gave her a nasty glare, I love Cass, don’t get me wrong, but that first round loss from last year’s tournament was still a sore spot, even if it worked out well in the end! ”And dropping that topic now!” Cassie added with a wince when she saw the look I was giving her.

The rest of the night went by pretty quickly, though to be fair the Blast from the Past Draw was the last segment before the Main Event aired! Once Mac retained his title in a finish that even Stevie Wonder could see coming, we headed back to the hotel with me dropping Cassie off back home as soon as we returned to Vegas the following morning.

The night left me with a lot to think about, I’ll let you figure out the rest once the time comes!

Krystal’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Wednesday the 1st of March 2023, 14:00pm

It’s the first of March already, at this rate we’ll be at High Stakes before we know it.

I off course had other things on my mind as we entered the third month of the year, if everything I set in place at Climax Control goes to plan then my SCW career should get the boost it needs for the remainder of the year and beyond but on a more personal level? Makayla will officially be seven months pregnant on the 16th of the month and at this point? Well, if you didn’t think she was pregnant then you either needed your eyes tested or you’re a medical professional who thinks there’s something wrong with her.

Luckily, every medical professional we’ve seen since Makayla told me that she was pregnant has told us that the pregnancy is progressing nicely and that the twin girls are coming along nicely as well! It’s gotten to the point where we’ve already picked out names for the girls, namely Cara and Zosia.

Not exactly the most traditional of names but agreed that they fit, Care is an Irish name that means “friend” and considering this whole relationship started when Makayla decided to be my only friend in high school even though she was one of the more popular girls and heavily sought after by the guys (she didn’t come out of the closet until after graduation) and Zosia (though we suspected that she might go by Zo or Zoey as she got older) is a Polish name meaning wisdom, and well, Makayla’s often been a wise calming voice during my more heated moments as a wrestler so yeah, both names fit.

”Okay, that’s Makayla’s lunch sorted.” I commented to myself as I put her small meal in the oven, I was basically following advice I had gotten from Cassie’s parents at this point because, well, Ruth was obviously pregnant with Cassie at some point and at the moment I’m the only adult woman over the age of twenty (that I knew off at least) in the family that had never been pregnant, besides Cassie’s parents were happy to help out at this point after everything I had done for Cass. ”Now to start preparing my own lunch.”

”If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you were trying to starve me Charlotte.” Makayla commented as she shook her head and I grinned in response. ”Still following Ruth’s advice I take it?”

”Yep! Six smaller meals rather than three big ones, and avoiding anything spicy, acidic, or fizzy to lower the risk of heartburn or indigestion.” I nodded before passing Makayla a water bottle to help out with her swollen hands and feet, yep, turns out there’s a lot more to pregnancy than your belly getting bigger as I was finding out the hard way. ”Which I bet you hate because those were some of your favourite textures back when you worked as a chef.”

”I’ll give you credit for trying to make the food taste good, but yeah, it hasn’t really been the same.” Makayla admitted before she took a swig of the water bottle. ”Even if I’ve been eating a lot of fish, fruit, starchy vegetables, liver, cereal and other things that are high in protein.”

”Again, just following the advice I got from Ruth, and I’m pretty sure Cassie didn’t get delivered to her parents by a stork so she’s our best source of info.” I joked in response and Makayla grinned in response. ”That said, now that we’re heading into the final months of your pregnancy, I’ve been wondering, would you do all this again?”

”To be perfectly honest? No.” Makayla admitted as she shook her head before looking down at her swollen belly. ”On one hand being pregnant has been a magical experience, on the other hand I miss cooking my own meals too much and it was awkward enough trying to figure out how I was going to get knocked up in the first place since I’m married to another woman and all.” Makayla added and I nodded as I started to understand her reasoning. ”Not saying that I regret my decision before you ask, if there’s anything I do regret it’s deciding to surprise you with the fact that I was three months pregnant by the time your birthday rolled around! I should’ve been clear with you from the start.”

”In the interest of fairness? Ever since you told me that you were pregnant, I’ve been kicking myself for not recognizing the signs a lot sooner than my twenty seventh birthday!” I admitted as I shook my head and Makayla nodded in understanding before she eased herself into a chair at the kitchen table. ”You sure you want to hang around a bit longer? Your third meal won’t be ready for another fifteen minutes at least?”

”I’m good, thanks Charlotte, besides that? I am missing being in the kitchen and right now watching you cook is the closest thing I’m going to get to being able to cook for myself again.” Makayla responded as she shook her head and I nodded in understanding. ”Besides that? Speaking from the perspective of a former chef and culinary school graduate? Those fifteen minutes are going to fly by!”

”True enough, I remember those fifteen minutes going by like nothing during my early game streams.” I admitted with a nod before I resumed cooking my lunch.

Jessie’s home gym, Las Vegas, Nevada
Friday the 3rd of March 2023, 18:00pm

This week has just flown by, then again I’ve been thinking that about most weeks since I signed with SCW three years ago!

Makayla’s pregnancy has meant that I’ve had to take a more laid-back approach to be more supportive of my wife and all but now that we’re into the final months of the pregnancy I have been able to get back to my old routine slowly but sure.

Up too and including training at Jessie’s gym for extra reps!

”Been meaning to ask you Charlotte.” Jessie commented as she lead me down the stairs to her basement gym. ”How’s Makayla doing? Last I saw her was back in November/December and she was only a few months pregnant at that point, right?”

”Right, and she’s almost seven months into her pregnancy now! In other words, we’re on the home stretch.” I nodded as I followed Jessie down the stairs and glanced around the basement gym. ”At this point I’ve been relying on Cassie’s mom for advice since it’s unlikely that I’ll ever get pregnant myself and she obviously got pregnant when she had Cassie, as overbearing as Ruth can be? She’s been a great help.”

”I doubt I’ll ever get knocked up before I hang up the wrestling boots for real but unplanned pregnancies can happen! Still, reaching out to a woman who’s been through that before was probably the best move you could’ve made.” Jessie nodded in understanding as we walked through her gym. ”And you’ll probably have to keep in touch with her post pregnancy since Makayla’s body will need time to heal, come to think of it do you have any relatives back in Australia you could’ve contacted?”

”Well, most of my family on my dad’s side are still recovering from the atrocities my dad committed, as for my mom’s side?”  I asked as I brushed some hair over my shoulder. ”I obviously still have Cassie but she’s an out lesbian and a little too young to think about that even if she was straight, that just leaves the rest of Cassie’s family who are back in Australia back I haven’t spoken to them in years, I’m not about to ask Cassie to be a go between for that kind of conversation either!”

”Heh, yeah, last thing we want is for them to think that Cassie got pregnant when she’s not even old enough to drink alcohol yet!” Jessie nodded in agreement before she stopped and sat on a workout bench. ”Then again, considering how quickly she’s growing Cassie will be in her early twenties before we know it!”

”By which point I’ll be at least thirty! Not something I want to think about right now if we’re being honest!” I responded as I shook my head. ”Shifting the topic a bit, seems both of our matches have been made because of comments that have ruffled the wrong person’s feathers!”

”I’d say you were more subtle about it but I can’t think of any other Bombshells in SCW’s history with the initials AH.” Jessie admitted as she shook her head. ”I’m sure Mercedes will pull out some obscure women’s wrestler who was in SCW for a cup of tea at most but my point still stands.”

”And you went and accused Alicia of faking a family emergency, I can’t say I’m a big fan of Alicia either but that was over the line.” I pointed out as I leaned against some exercise equipment. ”And that’s saying nothing of Harper’s reaction, from what I heard from Ari via text she called you out on it earlier this week.”

”She did, Harper’s a good kid but the keyword there is kid.” Jessie responded before she started making her way to the ring. ”She’s taken to wrestling quickly but she still has a long way to go.” Jessie added before she took a sip from a water bottle. ”She’ll learn!”

”And if we were talking about walking through an injury and Harper didn’t get attacked by Melissa, that would be one thing.” I countered as I followed Jessie to the ring with my arms crossed. ”But what are you going to do if you ever have a family emergency?”

”Aside from Harp and her parents? The rest of my family is back in Florida.” Jessie responded with a frown as she turned to me. ”And the last family emergency we had was when my stepdad passed away a few years ago, right before my first in a series of attempts to claim the grand slam to be specific, since then my step-siblings who aren’t named Jake all live in Florida though they did come down for my Hall of Fame induction and are living comfortably, same goes for my stepmom and she has no plans to remarry.”

”I get the feeling that if she wanted to get married again, she would’ve done it by now.” I commented with a frown and Jessie nodded io confirm it. ”Closest I’ve gotten recently was when I learned that my dad was dying of cancer, but given how much of a bastard he was it was less an emergency and more like closure for me and the rest of his surviving victims!”

”May the son of a bitch rot in hell.” Jessie commented as she shook her head and I quickly nodded in agreement. ”Assuming he’s kicked the bucket by now off course.”

”He died a few days into the New Year, he was at least kind enough to give a deathbed confession that led the police to closing several unsolved murder cases though.” I responded as I let out a deep breath before Jessie got a text on her phone and checked it. ”Enough of this depressing shit, we’ve both got matches to prepare for so I’m ready to head into the ring………” I trailed off when I saw the shocked look on Jessie’s face. ”Something I said?”

”Sorry Krystal but we’re going to have to postpone the sparring match until next week.” Jessie apologized before she made her way towards the stairs leading to the rest of the house. ”That text was from Harper, the police had to pick her up from Hero Academy.”

”Wait, what?!” I asked after taking a double take before following Jessie. ”Is she in trouble with the police?”

”No, but I’ll bet good money that she wishes that were the case.” Jessie responded as she shook her head and it quickly dawned on me that this was serious. ”There was a home invasion at her parents’ home, her dad tried to fight the invaders but they were both shot instead.”

”Jesus Christ, that sounds bad.” I responded as raced to catch up with Jessie. ”Send her my best regards.”

”Will do, according to Harper’s text they are in critical condition.” Jessie responded with a nod before she raced up the stairs. ”I’ll try to keep this off social media in case Alicia tries to turn this against me, eye for an eye and all that, but I’ll keep you posted.”

With that Jessie left the basement and I headed up the stairs after her, neither of us in any real mood to do any training.

But I will keep Harper in my thoughts.

Saturday the 4th of March 2023, 11:00am

*promo time*

With friends like these.

”All I did was state my honest opinion on a former Bombshell months ago, what I didn’t expect to come from that was a former SCU Bombshell coming back with a grudge against me for those opinions but here we are.” I commented as I folded my arms. ”And because of that one promo, I’m in a grudge match against someone who I’ve never had an issue with personally, it just so happens that Chelsea LeClair has terrible taste in friends!”

Who needs enemies.

”I suppose it’s a step up from only getting on a Supercard via an Open Invitational Clusterfuck of a Roulette Title Match but believe me when I say that things will be changing for the better once Blaze of Glory XI is in the history books!” I added as I leaned back in my chair. ”Chelsea, I gotta ask, what the hell do you see in Andrea?! When I think of Andrea, I think of the bitch who repeatedly kicked me when I was down for the simple fact that I didn’t give up after enduring a losing streak that lasted for months and managed to win my first title! Get excited for my first defence? She told me that I wouldn’t get past Maki off all people! Trust me, I took delight in proving that bitch wrong but the moment she leaves SCW she claims that she’s a changed person?!”

A cheetah can’t change its spots that easily.

”Sorry but I stand by what I said because guess what? When you rub in the fact that a young Bombshell has been eliminated from the Blast from the Past Tournament in the opening round for the second year in a row? Guess what? That Bombshell tends to hold a grudge, and I guess that grudge is extending towards you as well!” I added as I rolled my eyes. ”If you’re expecting me to apologize for those comments? Forget it, if anyone owes an apology, it’s your piece of shit friend Chelsea! But I doubt she’s in a hurry to admit that she was ever wrong during her SCW run either!”

Now that that’s out of the way.

”As for you Chelsea? I’ll give you credit for being impressive since joining SCW, I know from personal experience that Seleana’s a tough opponent and Melissa has been on a tear since she debuted for the company last year, yet you’re 2-0 in SCW having beaten those two women in back-to-back matches, but how long can this streak last Chelsea?” I asked as I shifted my weight. ”We saw one streak end last week when Dawn’s team lost that Three-Ring Circus Match to Kim and Mercedes so the question is, will that extend to you? If I have anything to say about it? Yes!”

Nothing lasts forever.

”I’ll be the first to admit that 2023 wasn’t off to the best of starts for me, but I’ll be damned if the new year starts with me tasting my first pin-fall or submission on PPV since my PPV debut at Inception IV!” I said defiantly as I flipped some hair over my shoulder. ”That is one thing that tends to be overlooked for some reason, my reign may have ended during the first half of 2022, which I’m sure Andrea loved because how dare anyone but her have a long reign, but I’ve only managed to lose a handful of matches on the big shows since then and the ones I did lose? I wasn’t pinned.”

You want details?

”Queen for a Day Ladder Match at last year’s Into the Void, we all know that Amber won that match and what happened after that match but since it was a Ladder Match? I wasn’t pinned!” I said as I leaned back in my chair. ”The next example is a match you took part in, the aforementioned Open Invitational Roulette Title Cluserfuck that ended with the other Crystal as champ! Personally I can’t wait for her reign to end but again, no pin-falls involved! Aside from those two matches I have won match after match on the big shows beating some of the best on the roster and Mercedes Vargas and The Metal Maniacs! But then you came along!”

A new challenger appears.

”Not a legend like Evie or Sam, not as past it as Mercedes or as insane as The Metal Maniacs! Just a new Bombshell carrying someone else’s grudge!” I said as I shook my head in disgust. ”You call it standing up for a friend? That’s cute, I call it fighting someone else’s battle when they don’t have the balls to come back and fight her battle on her own! Or was the end of the Bombshell Internet Title Reign really that damaging for you Andrea?”

It's that simple.

”That’s what separates me from Andrea, after my reign ended I persevered and faced some of the best women on the roster, Andrea quit after her reign ended citing her mental health which would be all well and good if she didn’t go after me when my mental health was at its worst, namely during my losing streak! Chelsea, you really need to re-evaluate your friends because Andrea is a hypocrite to the nth degree but please! Go on to call my reign weak because I had one defence against Char Kwan!” I added as I shook my head and folded my arms. ”Because at least I wasn’t afraid to defend my title against all comers!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

”Chelsea. I’m sure your mind was made up about me months ago but trust me when I say that your taste in friends fucking sucks and I can’t wait to shut you and Andrea up by kicking your ass at Blaze of Glory Chelsea!” I added as I stood up and walked to my camera. ”Because when I do and turn the page on this chapter of my SCW story? I’ll at least know that I’ve got better things waiting for me over the horizon as my old grudges burn out! See you in the ring!”

I turned off the camera as the scene fades.

Chelsea LeClair

Taking Responsibility
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2023, 10:58:56 PM »
I know that most people in Sin City Wrestling wouldn’t understand why I would ever be friends with someone like Andrea Hernandez. Yeah, I know the way she behaved while she was here and I get it. But as I’ve covered before, nobody knows Andrea like I do. This match coming up for me is definitely a weird place for me considering that this ‘grudge match’ certainly involves her and things that were said about her were the powder keg that caused this match to take place. But I know that I don’t need to explain myself or the friendship that we’ve had for the last twenty years. What people could never realize is that as far as my career goes, I owe so much to Andrea to begin with. After all, when I decided that I wanted to be a professional wrestler in my own right…

…she was the one that took up for me. She came through for me and did me the biggest favor a near 20 year old with no life past high school could ever ask for. I am openly admitting that I wouldn’t be in this business at all if it wasn’t for her and I am not ashamed of that at all.

Going into this match, and especially considering what’s at stake here and why this match is taking place, this is definitely a great time for me to reflect on our friendship and how I not only started in this business, but also stayed in it despite my own self-destructive behaviors that I will admit with open arms I inhibited in my own right…

June 2004

“Let me get this straight…” Mr. Hernandez asked me when I was at Andrea’s house, and at his training facility. Andrea was standing by me and he was definitely expressing confusion on his face at the news that I just gave him. “...YOU… of ALL people…”

“I know that it sounds ridiculous…” my nervous, 19 year old self said. “But, it’s true! I want to be a professional wrestler. In fact…”

I paused as I produced a check, further confounding Andrea’s father.

“...I even have the money up front to pay for the entire training and everything.”

“Andrea, can you believe this?”

“I couldn’t believe it either, Dad. When she told me this yesterday, I was shocked. Chelsea, no offense, but you never struck me as someone that wanted to wrestle. Back in high school, you thought that professional wrestling was silly. I know you supported me anyway, but still. Why? Is there an ulterior motive here?”

“No! I really, REALLY want to wrestle” I said, without feeling. I was nervous, knowing that basically my entire adult life depended on it.

“Clearly, Hollywood didn’t work out for you…” Mr. Hernandez mentioned. “Then again, you’ve done nothing but sit at home and leech off of your father since you graduated high school. Chelsea, I don’t hold a thing against you personally, but I know that you’re a slacker with no work ethic. You didn’t lift a finger to pursue your television career expecting your father to hold your hand and pay for everything. Tell me the truth, Chelsea. Why do you want to be a professional wrestler?”

“Because… um… I think it’s FUN?”

Mr. Hernandez rolled his eyes, knowing that I was lying.

“Chelsea, why don’t you admit to my dad what you told me last night?”

“No! I could never admit that! It’s…. Um… it’s embarrassing….”

“Chelsea…” Andrea said with a stern tone in her voice.

“OKAY! FINE! I’ll come out with it. My daddy told me that I had until my 20th birthday to do something with my life or else he was going to throw me out on the street!”

Mr. Hernandez scoffed at this.

“I hate to say it, Chelsea. But, it’s about time your old man finally put some pressure on you to grow up and be an adult. Good for him for not wanting to subsidize your life.”

“But… sir… my daddy’s mean! I’m in this situation because of HIM and because he never loved me to begin with! All he had to do was give me the money to go to Beverly Hills and start my television career, but he wouldn’t do it! This is all his fault!”

I could see Andrea having a facepalm moment.

“It’s his fault, huh?” Mr. Hernandez asked with sarcasm. “No, Chelsea. You can keep your money. With that money, you can probably pay for a trade school to start a career somewhere else. Because you? A professional wrestler? Chiquita, you’d be a disgrace to the business and I’d probably disgrace my family training someone like you. You’re lazy and entitled and you expect everyone to give you the world without you working for it. I’m sorry, but no. That money your father gave you to pay for your training is best served toward something else like the education you’re clearly lacking!”

I wanted to cry at this point, but right now, anger was taking over.

“OH MY GOD! You’re such a CRUEL LIAR! How can you be so MEAN? What have I ever done to you and your family? Why are you doing this to me? You’re such an…”

Andrea covered my mouth before I could finish my sentence.

“Give me one second, Dad!”

Andrea pulled me aside at this point and she wasn’t happy.

“Chelsea, as your friend, I agree with my dad.”

“WHAT? But…”

“We’re not in high school anymore, Chels. We’re adults now. Life doesn’t come easy for us. You need to take this in the chin, go home and take my dad’s advice. Please, Chelsea. Don’t embarrass yourself. Plus, the only reason why you want to be a wrestler is because your father threatened to kick you out and you figured that this would be a quick way out of your problems.”

“...well, it would get me on TV and get me noticed by Hollywood so this is like a bridge to that…”

“CHELSEA!”

“Everything okay?” Andrea’s father asked. I started to cry at this point, fearful for the consequences down the road if I didn’t get my life together.

“Look, do me this one favor, Andrea. Vouch for me! I need this! I can’t be thrown out of my dad’s house and end up with nothing! I know that I’m not doing this for the right reasons, but please help me out!”

“It feels so WRONG to help someone enter a sport that I love for the wrong reasons…”

“But is it more wrong than not helping a friend in need?”

Andrea sighed.

“I’ll vouch for you, but you need to apologize to my dad and own up to your shit. Got it?”

I nodded and we walked back toward her father.

“Mr. Hernandez, I’m sorry. I was overcome with emotion and I said the wrong things. I respect you and I always have. Even you have to admit that every time I’ve come over to hang out with Andrea for the last 10 years, I’ve been nothing but respectful. You’re right. I’ve been… no… I AM a self-entitled brat. I can’t help it! I’ve never had to work hard for anything in my life and the thought of doing so scares me. In fact, in high school, I was always afraid of what would happen when it was over. I’m scared that I peaked then. I don’t want to peak in high school. I really want to get my life together. I don’t want to leech off of my dad. I want to get away from him. If you give me this chance, I’ll show you that I won’t be lazy! I’ll put in the work! I promise you that I can change and be an adult! Just give me a chance, please.”

“Admission is the first step of being an adult, Chelsea. I appreciate that. But, no.”

“DAD… please…”

“It would be unforgivable for the family…”

“So was a woman in our family entering our business, remember? Look, just give Chelsea a chance. You’ve known her since she was 9. You know who she is at heart. She really wants to give this a try. She’s owning up to her wrongs and she wants to change. Please give her a shot. If this business isn’t for her, you will know because you’ve always had an eye for talent. As your daughter, I want you to please do me this favor and give her a chance. I’ll stake my whole career on it. Give her a chance and if she gets herself kicked out of training, I’ll take the responsibility for it and stop my own career.”

“Andrea… you don’t have to do that…” I said to her, feeling absolutely shocked.

“I have faith in you, Chelsea…” she said to me, warming my heart. Her father was completely stunned by this. He didn’t know what to say.

“You’re willing to risk your career… and our family tradition… for her….”

Andrea nodded.

“You care about her that much…”

“I’m just trying to help my best friend…”

“Fine! It’s a deal…” he said, causing my eyes to light up. “I’ll start training Chelsea tomorrow morning. I’ll take that by the way…”

He took the check out of my hands.

“But, if she gets herself kicked out of training, like YOU promised, Andrea, you swallow the sword and your career is done! Personally, I don’t think Chelsea is good for your career, but I could be wrong. I suppose we’ll find out. I’ll see you both in the morning. Five sharp. Not a minute later!”

I was frozen with shock as Andrea’s father turned and walked back into the family home. Tears were flowing down my face as I hugged Andrea to the point of nearly choking her.

“Thank you so much! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You have no idea how much this means to me that you went to bat for me! Now I don’t have to worry about my dad and…”

“Chelsea, you better not fuck this up…” Andrea warned. “I just put my career on the line for you because you’re my best friend, I care about you and I will always care about you. You BETTER be good! You BETTER take this seriously. If you want to use this as a launching pad to Hollywood, so be it. But you BETTER respect my dad and you better take professional wrestling seriously. If you fuck this up for me, I’m NEVER talking to you again! GOT IT?”

I nodded, wiping a tear away.

“I’m never going to forget that you did this for me, Andrea…”

And so, the next morning, I got my first dose of what the business was all about. Her father definitely didn’t go light on me, but to his absolute shock, I thrived in training and Andrea and I were even teaming together in the Indies literally a year later. It was an awesome feeling being at each other’s side for those years. It took so much perseverance on my part, especially when the big ticket offers weren’t coming our way. But in early 2016, we caught our break when we got noticed by Myra Rivers. She took us under our wing, got us into GCW, and the rest is history.

We were even tag team champions in GCW together!

But I stabbed Andrea in the back after letting the fame get to my head. I self-destructed. Drugs tore me down for a while. I remember that I had nothing after my OCW firing and leaving Anaheim for Jersey. Rock bottom was being at a psychological rehab clinic in Jersey and realizing that I had fucked up. I didn’t know how I was going to get my life together for good…

…and then Andrea was there for me again…

November 2019

I was shocked when she came to see me at the clinic. I remember hugging the hell out of her and crying because I thought she would never want to see me again, not after everything I put her through in our wrestling careers.

“I thought you’d always hate me…” I said with tears strolling down my face.

“Chels, I hated what you allowed the drugs to turn you into, but I never hated you. You know, you’ve really fucked up our friendship. I stuck my neck out for you to even be a wrestler at ALL, you made it through training, we went to GCW and won the tag team championships together, Sedona Sky was basically the best team in the business at that point, and then you stabbed me in the back and went into business for yourself. But hey, I forgave you. I vouched for you to get into OCW and you relapse on your drugs and you embarrass me. Here I am, forgiving you again.”

Andrea paused and shook her head.

“Where are you going to go from here? When you finish your rehab… what are you going to do?”

“I have to focus on finding a place to live of course…” I admitted. “But, Andrea… listen to me. From high school up until this point, you’ve had to carry me on your back. I leeched off my dad and then I leeched off of you. I’ve taken advantage of you and I never grew up! But, I’m going to grow up now. I’m not going to ask you for your help when it comes to getting back on my feet and getting back into wrestling because I need to prove to myself that I can do it on my own. I don’t want to be a joke in wrestling anymore…”

“Chelsea, I appreciate that you’re owning up again… but you’ve done this many times before and it’s always back to the same thing!”

“I KNOW! I’m SORRY! But I really want to break the pattern this time!”

“You realize you’re so ruined that you’ve nuked the possibility of ever having that television career, right?”

I nodded.

“So you want to wrestle because that’s the only avenue you have left. The wrestling business DOES give second chances and you’ll probably get one. But… I don’t know if you actually DESERVE that second chance…”

“I’ll do what I have to do to earn it, whatever it takes. You’re right, wrestling is the only choice I have at this point once I find a place to live. But I’m really going to make it happen, Andrea. I promise you that. I know that you doubt my motivations and you have every reason to, but the fact of the matter is, I didn’t appreciate how good I had it in GCW a few years ago. I kept making stupid mistake after stupid mistake and I kept being a fuck up to the point where my dad just laughs at my existence and my own mother doesn’t want a damn thing to do with me. I’m tired of living like this. I want to be someone in professional wrestling. Yeah, I’ll have to learn how to love the sport, but I know that I can. I’m not asking you to get my foot back in the door or to help me find another job, okay?”

“This IS different…” Andrea admitted. “Every time that you’ve wanted to rebuild your life, you’ve always come to me and I understand why you would. But, the fact that you want to do this yourself and the fact that you’re willing to do whatever it takes is really something that stands out to me.”

“I’m not saying I’m going to be a world champion someday like you will…” I admitted, not realizing the irony in the fact that I’d subsequently become a three time world champion myself. “But I know I can make a career out of this. I’m down to my last chance and I’m done taking life for granted. That stupid prom queen is gone now! It’s done with! The only thing that I am going to ask from you is your support. That’s all…”

“Chelsea, you know that you will always have my support just like I know that I’ll always have yours. I love that you are going to do this on your own, but that doesn’t mean I am just going to leave you behind. I know it’s going to be hard to get your foot back in the door. I’m not going to vouch for you when it comes to getting another job but I still want you to succeed in the wrestling business because I KNOW that you can! When you get your place to live, you call me and I’ll train you so you can knock off all the ring rust.”

“You’d do that for me?” I asked.

“Chelsea, you’re on your own with everything else, but that first step in getting back into the business? I’m here for you!”

“Don’t worry about me! You’re just starting to get going in Sin City Wrestling! Don’t anchor yourself because of me…”

“You can’t get me to stop caring about you, Chelsea. I might be the only one in wrestling that believes that you can make it, but I know that’s enough for you to pull yourself out of the hole and be the star that you and I both know that you can be. We never had to be rivals, Chels. I never saw you as one. I love you and I’ll always want the best for you, never forget that!”

We embraced and suddenly, I felt like my future was finally going to start turning around and that I had all the tools in the world to make it happen. Andrea helped me get back on my feet by training me once I got my place to live in Ocean City in the middle of her push for the Bombshells World Championship. She didn’t have to do that, but she did. I knew that no matter what, we were friends for life…

…even if she fell off the straight and narrow path herself… which she would in SCW…

And goodness gracious it hurt to see her fall the way she did…

March 2022

I happened to find myself at a Blaze of Glory afterparty that SCW and SCU wrestlers were invited to once the show had ended. While many were living it up, I saw Andrea with a whiskey bottle in her hand, looking totally disheveled and looking like she didn’t want to be there. She was laid out on a couch and people were just walking by her without ever paying so much attention to her. She drank some more whiskey and I was shocked to see her choke. I rushed over to her while she continued to choke and I sat her up. She coughed a couple of more times before she looked at me.

“Get away from me…” she said to me.

“Andrea, what the hell? You beat Jessie tonight and you’re still the Bombshells Internet Champion but you’re acting as if you LOST.”

“I don’t want to talk about it…” Andrea snapped back. Her speech wasn’t slurred so I knew that she was about halfway between sober and drunk at this point. “...it’s fucking JESSIE SALCO…. It’s not going to do anything for me except keep everything the same…”

“You can talk to me about anything, you know that.”

“Nah, FUCK OFF!”

“Andrea, when I’ve been in trouble, you’ve always been there for me. I don’t understand why I can’t repay the favor.”

“FINE, but we take it outside where nobody can hear us.”

“Okay…” I said with a sigh. I helped her up to her feet and eyed the back door, but she would’ve tripped over her high heels had I not caught her. I helped her get her shoes off and I picked them up and put them in my purse before I walked her outside where there was nobody around. We sat in some lawn chairs that were conveniently placed nearby. Andrea let out a chuckle, almost as if she was in denial about something.

Then she dropped a bomb on me…

“I’m leaving SCW…” she said, causing my jaw to drop in shock.

“...that’s the whiskey talking, right?”

Andrea shook her head.

“I haven’t been happy here since my dad died…” she admitted. When I saw tears rolling down her face, I knew it wasn’t the whiskey talking. “...I’ve been wanting to leave for a long time. After that match with Crystal at High Stakes… yeah…”

“Andrea, this is your dream job. You and I know that!”

“Not anymore… I hate it here, Chelsea.”

“Please reconsider! I know you deal with so much hate, even if you bring on half of it yourself and all…”

“Yeah, I HAVE to ACT the way I do even though it’s NOT who I am because if I don’t, then they’re all going to run over me and I can’t have that. It’s not healthy for me, Chelsea. I don’t want to act like such a mean, miserable bitch anymore. I’m tired of the front. Like I said, I hate it here. I’ve won 18 matches in a row, I’m the Bombshells Internet Champion and yet, I’m miserable as shit and I don’t want to be here. I’m going to Christian’s office and I’m dropping off the belt and I am getting the FUCK out of here!”

“NO, Andrea! Don’t do that!” I advised her. “You can’t do that! That’s going to really mess up your career! You would never let me mess up mine and I’m not going to let you do the same! I get that you’re miserable and I know that you’ve been through a lot but you can’t just walk and leave while you still have the title.”

“Don’t you understand that psychologically, I’ve done nothing but deteriorate psychologically over the last two years? I can’t stay in SCW another day, Chelsea! I have to go! I’m not happy here and every day I’m here, I feel like I’m a failure to my dad! I haven’t gotten a world title shot in SO long, I’m always ran down by everyone in sight, I’m always the target of everyone’s vitriol. I’m tired of it! I’m done!”

“Look, if you want to leave, leave but at least do it when the streak ends…”

“Like THAT’S ever going to happen.”

“You’re going to lose sometime and I hate that it’s like, going to destroy you when you do because literally all you have at this point is your streak and your title. I hate the idea that you might lose both in one match, but you and I both know that losing the title first and THEN leaving SCW is the way your dad would want it. I get that SCW makes you feel like you’ve failed him. But, if you’re going to leave, leave in a way that wouldn’t disappoint him.”

“...you’re right…” Andrea admitted. “I’m strong enough to at least last until the streak is over. But Chelsea, do me a favor…”

“Yeah?”

“When SCU closes, NEVER… EVER… go to SCW! NEVER! Those two-faced bitches in the back will do nothing but bring you down with exaggerated lies and made up nonsense. I don’t want you to go through the same fucking thing I did! Promise me that you’ll never go there…”

“Andrea…”

“PROMISE ME! I’m not going to leave SCW until you fucking promise me!”

“Fine! I promise!”

“You don’t deserve to go through what I did, especially after all you’ve done to recover from your rock bottom and everything. Thank you for understanding, Chelsea. I know you’re always going to be there for me. This conversation goes NOWHERE, understand?”

I nodded, further locking in my promise never to join SCW (though of course, as everyone knows, Andrea rescinded that she ever made me promise that). I was the only one, SCW or SCU, that knew she was leaving and I never said a word. I had known she was mentally fucked up for two years because of her SCW experiences and I was also the only one that knew that.

I knew the truth about why she left. I knew it wasn’t because she lost to Masque… not when she was planning on leaving immediately after her title defense against Jessie Salco before I convinced her that waiting until she lost the belt was the right move.

And it was that truth that angered me when Krystal Wolfe went total idiot and completely shit on her mental health a few months back.

It’s time to finally put an end to this…

March 4, 2023

I was back in my old therapy room back in New Jersey during my time as a patient that was recovering from mental health struggles and my own drug addictions. I was beginning to think about what I was going through when I got here and it was difficult for me considering I had many mountains to climb not just to make it in professional wrestling, but to get my life together as a responsible adult human being. But when I thought about what I accomplished since, I was definitely feeling like I had so much to be proud of. I wasn’t haunted by being in this therapy room, definitely inspired… and I carried that inspiration with me as I began to express my thoughts.

“You remember how this all started right, Krystal? It started when you were in a match with Masque De Lune for the Bombshells Championship and you lost the match. From what I hear, there isn’t necessarily any shame in that. But it was one tweet that you made that triggered the chain of events. To paraphrase, it was something along the lines of “she’s too tough for me, good luck to whoever faces you”. Now, I’m not going to regurgitate my opinions on what you said because I went at that pretty solidly going into Inception, but it triggered a response by Andrea Hernandez where she went out and said, in her own words, that maybe she could’ve worded better, that the attitude that you displayed wasn’t the way to go. She was calling you out not based on the fact that there was a grudge between you both, but based on the fact that the attitude she thought you had was a defeatist attitude of someone that “bent the knee”. Admitting that your opponent was better than you is one thing. It shows respect and it shows that you take accountability for falling short. But to outright bend the knee and say that someone else is too tough for you? THAT was what caused her to say what she did.

You could’ve just humbled yourself and said “yeah, I probably can be better than that” and then continue to push for the Bombshells championship but you couldn’t do that. Something that I do want to ask you is this: what if it was someone else besides Andrea that called you out for what you said? Would you have taken it so personally that you went on camera and completely shit on someone else’s mental health? What if Jessie said it, huh? You definitely wouldn’t have responded the way you did. What if it was Roxi that said it? Or Keira? Or hell, anyone that you have respect for? There’s NO WAY you would’ve responded in the immature, bullshit, childish way that you did. I get that you and Andrea had your issues and I understand that she didn’t handle herself well when she was in SCW but she has admitted as such. She has owned her shit on Twitter. She has even gone on Twitter and apologized to SCW because they didn’t get her at her best and she took accountability for her actions here but of course, you either glossed over those tweets or you never read them whatsoever. In fact, I’m going to take it a step further. Your lack of ability to take accountability for ANYTHING is your biggest career downfall right now. The fact of the matter is, you have stagnated ever since your Roulette Championship reign came to an end and you have nobody to blame but yourself because you don’t know how to take responsibility for what YOU have said and done wrong.

You KNOW you were wrong with what you said about Andrea’s mental health. I haven’t heard ONE person agree with what you said. I haven’t seen ONE person support you on Twitter. But do you take responsibility for it? NO! Instead, you DOUBLE DOWN on those horrendous comments. You resort to name calling in promos, you know, like referring to her as a “bitch of a friend”, you talk about how I need a reality check because I’m friends with her and I’m defending her and it’s so SAD because honey, the one that needs a reality check here is YOU! When you made the comments that you did, I wasn’t even offended for Andrea, it was something that angered me for me too because at one time in my career, I had my OWN mental health problems. I was on the verge of being gone from this business a few years ago because of said issues, much of them self-inflicted, yes, but for you to basically say that she “made up” those issues to “hide that she quit because she lost to Masque” is something that is royally fucked up! You do realize that mental health is stigmatized, right? You realize that many people in this business, hell many of our fans, deal with mental health struggles, right? By making such insensitive remarks like that, you don’t just shit on Andrea’s issues, you shit on the ones I overcame too and hell, you shit on every single Sin City Wrestling fan that has gone through what I have gone through, what Andrea has gone through, what many people in this business struggle through.

But you know, I can’t be shocked by that in the grand scheme of things because you’re so close to someone who recently shit on family issues. Yeah, I’m talking about Jessie Salco and her fucking HORRIBLE comments she made about Alicia Lukas when she said that her family emergency was made up so that she would avoid her.”

Recapping this pissed me off to no end, though I did a hell of a job hiding it. I let my anger seethe for a bit before I continued on.

“And I’M the one with the unsavory associations? I mean for fuck’s sake! Andrea may have said and done the things that she did when she was in SCW, but she NEVER, EVER shit on someone’s family emergencies. Is there something in the water with that whole Go Gym clan there? Jessie has yet to take responsibility for being WRONG with that, but considering that you and Jessie are basically two branches from the same tree, that doesn’t surprise me. When have you ever accepted responsibility for ANYTHING, Krystal? Every time you go up against a tough opponent, you never express any real confidence that you’re going to win. It’s always a tweet or a promo about “oh this is going to be tough” or “oh this is going to be hard” and you make a token effort to say “well I’m going to win” even though you REALLY don’t believe that you will. Yeah, some opponents are going to be harder to deal with than others. But the thing is Krystal, when you face a Roxi Johnson or when you face a Masque De Lune, you NEVER, EVER focus on how you’re going to give them a fight or how you’re going to beat them because you’re ALWAYS lamenting about how HARD it’s going to be. THAT’S why you haven’t grown since you lost the Roulette Championship! But do you take responsibility for your attitude going into these matches? NO! You know how I know? Because every time you go into a match against a tough opponent, you repeat the same fucking cycle over and over again! How are you EVER going to grow when you NEVER learn a fucking thing from your losses to upper tier opponents?

But you NEVER see it this way! You’re stuck in a damn loop, going nowhere and spinning your wheels because you refuse to see your own faults and you refuse to acknowledge when you’re wrong or when you come up short. Hell, what happened with your most recent match, huh? Dawn Warren? You know, the ‘warm up match’ or whatever you called it? Yeah, that’s a FINE job dismissing your opponent there. That was an AMAZING foot in mouth moment! When you say that someone is a warm up match, or a tune up match for that matter, you ARE taking them lightly. You can try to sugar coat it with compliments and such, but it’s not going to take away what you said. You even admitted as such that you were treating her as an afterthought because you ‘hated to do it’. You had your chance to come into THIS match with momentum and you dropped the fucking ball! You tapped out to Dawn Warren and did you take accountability for what you said going in? Did you own up and say that you took her lightly? NO! Did you congratulate Dawn for being able to overcome you? NO! Did you even acknowledge that she won? NO! You tapped out to Dawn, you lost your “tune up match” against someone that you took lightly and instead of being an adult and owning that shit?

You were SILENT!

Not one TWEET about that match, not one WORD about it. You just thought that being silent about it was going to sweep it under the rug. I get that losing a ‘warm up match’ is embarrassing for a self-absorbed, little girl like you who isn’t woman enough to take accountability for anything, but SERIOUSLY! This is EXACTLY why you’ve been STUCK since you lost the Roulette Championship. Now, I’m not going to go as far as saying that you peaked in SCW during that title reign you had, but I am HIGHLY confident in the possibility that other Bombshells are probably thinking that and why wouldn’t they? You haven’t progressed since then. You haven’t broken the ceiling and beaten someone like a Roxi Johnson. You haven’t won the Bombshells World Championship. You haven’t won the Internet title. You haven’t even gone past the first round of Blast from the Past. You are EXACTLY in the same spot you were in 365 days ago, with the only real difference being that you don’t have a title to call your own as you did around that time.

You have nobody to blame but yourself for that.

And the real bitch is, when someone points this out to you, it’s SOMEHOW the other person’s fault. Let me remind you that YOU are the one that went on the microphone and wanted this match. You’re the one that wanted it because you’re the type of person so fragile with their self-esteem that you can’t handle ANY form of criticism. You know, if you just took responsibility and said “I was wrong to shit on Andrea’s mental health situation”, or hell, just been QUIET about it and not double down on it with stupidity like you have lately, you wouldn’t look like the damn idiot that you look like now. You wouldn’t be the one needing a reality check because the bottom line is? I KNOW who Andrea really is! Seems like you missed, or glossed over, the part where I mentioned on Climax Control a few weeks ago that I’ve known her since we were both 9 years old and how I KNOW who she really is at heart. You don’t because you’ve never met that Andrea, and I get that.

But man, it seems like your grudge is against Andrea. I mean, let’s be honest here. Calling her a “washed up former Bombshell” was STUPID on your part because you faced her multiple times and you NEVER beat her, so when you called her that, it was YOU that made yourself look REALLY stupid. I mean, if you’re going to call someone washed up, could you have made that quip to someone that you at least WON against before? Is Polly Playtime a “washed up former Bombshell” because she went to another company? How about Myra Rivers? What about Masque? She has disappeared into the darkness, is she “washed up” too? At least Andrea branched out of her comfort zone since she left and just went out and WON her second world championship… two more than you have by the way. Save me the part where ‘it didn’t happen here’ because considering you and your friends have branched out and gone to other companies, like Ariana and GCW for example, it’d make you the hypocrite you have shown yourself to be. Good god, I can hardly wait to see how your fragile ego spins THAT. I mean for god’s sake, you couldn’t help yourself and just HAD to show up to my match last week. I mean sheesh, at least I WON the match that I had coming into this thing and it was against one of the challengers for the Bombshells Internet Championship. You’re the kind of Bombshell that tries SO HARD to be the center of attention only to drop the ball at every turn.

The lack of ability to own up to your mistakes is what has held you back and at Blaze of Glory, it’s going to fuck you over again, I’m warning you right now. Yeah, I’m as much of an expert on the subject without being a certified psychologist because at one point in my life and my career, I WAS literally just like you: I never took responsibility for my shortcomings, I would always blame everyone else for my problems, I always made excuses and would never do anything to improve myself as a person… that is, until I ended up here a few years back where I finally kicked my drug additions from years before and learned how to be responsible and own up to my wrongs. And you know what? The difference in my career was night and day. I went from being a joke in this business that was always in Andrea’s shadow when I would never take responsibility for anything to someone who knows how to own up to her mistakes, knows how to grow and who turned her entire life and career around and became a three time world champion.

You on the other hand? You’re completely blind to the fact that you have slowly evolved into the “toxic bitch” slur that you threw at Andrea a few weeks ago because the way YOU carry yourself, the way you handle your shortcomings… extremely poorly as I’ve covered extensively during this promo… the way you shit all over Andrea’s situation without knowing the damn facts behind why she left SCW or even when she decided to leave SCW… her winning streak was still alive when she made that decision by the way… it’s completely toxic, egomaniacal behavior. Suggesting someone else needs a reality check and doubling down on being as wrong as you were to begin with is damn toxic too. Of course, I am not going to say that beating you at Blaze of Glory is going to force you to own up to your bullshit and finally learn how to take responsibility for your wrongs, because I don’t have that kind of power.

But what it just MIGHT do is to get you to quit dropping Andrea’s name from your mouth and finally move on from whatever bitter feelings that you have toward her. I get that you and her had issues, but the truth is? This whole thing began with YOU never getting over them. Maybe after I shut you up at Blaze of Glory, you will finally move on!

One would hope… I’m not holding my breath on that though…

I shrug at this for a moment before I stand up to shut off the camera. I sit back down in the therapy room I used to make regular visits at before I fully got my life together and feel nothing but gratitude that I was able to turn things around with my life and career.

Taking responsibility and owning my mistakes has gotten me as far as it has… and beating someone who lacks the ability to do either is going to feel damn good come Blaze of Glory.

Offline Krystal Wolfe

• View Profile
“Winds of Change.”
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2023, 09:37:08 PM »
Blaze of Glory XI was almost here as was the grudge match between Krystal Wolfe and Chelsea LeClair! What had started as some off hand comments that Krystal had made towards Andrea Hernandez a week after she unsuccessfully challenged Masque for the World Bombshell Championship had now blossomed into a full blown feud as Chelsea LeClair had joined SCW, partially to defend Andrea’s honour and prompting the Aussie to accuse Andrea of sending Chelsea to fight her battles! Can Krystal get her first win of the year?

Wednesday the 9th of March 2023, 16:00pm

It’s quiet, almost too quiet.

The talk of the town (as for as SCW went anyway) was that Harper Mason’s parents were murdered on Friday, I feel bad for her because I know what that’s like from personal experience but I had my own things to worry about as we entered the week before Blaze of Glory XI.

I had made the conscious decision to distance myself from Ari and Jessie for now, at least until I was ready to reveal the big secret that I have kept since the last episode of Climax Control, I wasn’t even going to the Go Gym to prepare for the math against Chelsea, that’s how isolated I was trying to be! Last I heard there was an Irish American girl starting there last week but that was hardly my concern.

Off course there were other factors that made my isolation from my friends a lot easier, PWS: Apex was hosting a show from England this week and Cassie and Miles were booked to compete at the show, Carter had apparently used the booking as an excuse to visit England for the first time because Ari’s tweets told me that her bestie was in England as well, it wasn’t my place to step in though, Cassie might be the youngest of the three at nineteen but they were all adults and were free to do what they wanted.

And since Cassie  was old enough to drink in England? That probably meant her waking up tomorrow with one hall of a hangover!

So, why the isolation? These past few weeks have made me re-evaluate who I considered to be friends, Ari hadn’t really comments on the Chelsea situation even though we had been friends since I made my SCU debut, the same went for Carter but considering how much me and Cass had helped him when he was in that abusive relationship with Laz a few months ago? That stung the most to me.

I thought friends were meant to have each other’s backs, but if they are willing to leave me alone and be in their own little worlds? Fine, I’ll ignore them for now, and when they’ll confront me after the secrets out I have a simple, four-word long response planned.

“Took you long enough!”

”Okay, just got get this done and I’ll be done for the today.” I muttered to myself as I typed away at my laptop, the word document in front of me was for something that I had been planning in my head since the Supercard period began, I still wasn’t ready to reveal the details just yet but all would be made clear soon. ”After this? We’ll see where the rest of the year takes me.”

”Talking to yourself again Charlotte?” Makayla asked as she walked into my office and I turned to her, anyone who wasn’t in the know and saw a blonde, heavily pregnant woman with Makayla’s looks would want to find the father and give him a firm handshake whilst calling him a lucky bastard, the fact that she was married to me, another woman, would probably cause more confusion among those same people. ”Isn’t that a definition of insanity?”

”It might be one of them, but last I checked I wasn’t trying the same thing over and over expecting a different result so I’m good on that front at least.” I responded as I shook my head and Makayla gave me a curious look before deciding to drop it, but not before I clicked away from the word doc to make Makayla didn’t catch wind of anything. ”Everything okay with you? No pregnancy cravings or anything of the sort?”

”I haven’t had any cravings in a few hours no, I would’ve thought it would be twice as much considering I’m carrying twins but I digress.” Makayla responded as she glanced down at her heavily pregnant belly and then shook her head. ”It’s still weird to me that my pregnancy’s in its last stage, feels just like yesterday that I was three months pregnant and tell you on your twenty seventh birthday.”

”And it’s like I said last week. I really should’ve picked up on the signs a lot sooner than three months in.” I responded as I shook my head before I checked Twitter briefly. ”The fact that your pregnancy started a couple of months before Bella’s notwithstanding off course!”

”I’m still waiting for the third pregnancy to pop up, just to complete the trifecta!” Makayla joked and I shook my head with a slight laugh, though if I had to guess I’d say Ari would get pregnant when she and Francisco went on honeymoon in a few months but again, that was a while off and Makayla would’ve given birth by then,  I wasn’t sure about Bella’s due date to be honest but if Ari did get pregnant  with Francisco’s kid it went without saying that Bella would’ve given birth long before Ari’s kid/s were due. ”So, I take it you heard about what happened to Harper’s parents?”

”Yeah, but as terrible as I feel for her? I can’t say that I knew her folks that well.” I responded as I shook y head and Makayla nodded as she got the idea. ”Again, that’s something no girl her age should have to go through, but I only knew Harper from my occasional guest appearance at hero Academy, let alone knew her family that well.”

”Even so, it’s still a terrible situation for her all around.” Makayla nodded in response as I turned to her, part of me expected what she was going to say next but it still caught me off guard. ”Or hell, go to see your friends in general? You haven’t spoken to them much since Ari lost the title.”

”And here we go.” I muttered to myself before I turned to Makayla. ”Ari’s been busy preparing for her Bombshell Internet Title Triple Threat Match, Cassie, Carter and Miles are in England for the PWS: Apex show and won’t be back until tomorrow night at the latest, they are off in their own little worlds and so am I.” I responded dismissively and Makayla gave me a significant look.

”This is Cassie’s first trip to England since MPW closed down, couldn’t you have at least seen her to the airport for old time’s sake?” Makayla asked with a frown as she leaned against the desk. ”Come one Charlotte, I know she can be a handful but Cassie’s still related to you and she looks up to you like you’re her older sister, never mind cousin!”

That was one thing I was worried about as it related to my plans, Cassie’s reaction, she’s always been quick to call me out on my bullshit with the incident in New Delhi being the most recent example but since I still wasn’t sure if she suspected anything from our chat at Climax Control? I had to keep her at arm’s length for now.  ”You’re right, Cassie does look up to me a lot, but she’s also turning twenty later this year.” I said dismissively and Makayla shook her head in disbelief. ”She won’t need me around her forever, sooner or later Cass will have to strike out on her own without me needing to step in if she takes it too far.”

”I’m not saying I disagree with you, but can you imagine me saying the same thing when we were Cassie’s age?” Makayla asked rhetorically and she didn’t even wait for me to give an answer. ”Oh, Charlotte’s turning twenty in November! I had better cut myself off from her and trust that she knows how to handle things on her own!”

”Okay first off, good to see that the twins will probably inherit your sense of humour.” I deadpanned in response and Makayla had a slight laugh before feeling up her pregnant belly. ”Second? You know my fucked up childhood almost as well as I do, aside from the murder of her aunt Cassie had a normal childhood with loving parent! Even if Ruth can be overbearing at times!”

”You’re right, the only thing your childhoods have in common is that you both lost the same blood relative and it was fucked up of me to make that comparison.” Makayla admitted defeat as she held her hands up as if to say, “good point” and we moved on. ”But I think a follow-up call would do her good, you advised her about taking part in that memorial battle royal for a guy she had barely just met but I bet she’ll appreciate just a chance to catch up.”

”Well it’s gonna be a bit late to call her now anyway.” I responded after checking the time on my computer clock and seeing that it had just gone five o’clock. ”England’s five hours ahead of us, Cass is either getting drunk, getting ready for bed or both.” I added as I pointed out the time on the computer and when Makayla saw the time she conceded that I had a point.

”Yeah much as I love her? I’m not ready for drunk Cass just yet.” Makayla responded with a laugh as I sent Cassie a text asking if she wanted a catch-up chat tomorrow morning (UK time off course). ”She’s a sweet girl underneath her temper and goofiness but she doesn’t come off as someone who can handle her drink to me.”

”Looks like that wasn’t much of a worry anyway, Cass just texted me back saying that she was exhausted from training for the rumble to the point that she didn’t even go out drinking.” I explained before showing Makayla the text and Makayla nodded in understanding. ”She still agreed to a chat tomorrow night though.” I added and Makayla nodded as she went to leave the room.

”That’s good to know but try not to isolate yourself from your friends too much Charlotte.” Makayla responded with a sigh as she reached the door. ”They’ve had your back so far and whatever you’ve got going on at Blaze of Glory? They’ll continue to have your back.” I said nothing as Makayla closed the door behind her and I picked up from where I left off, even if I wanted Ari and Carter’s help are this point? I knew one thing for certain.

My plans for the rest of 2023 were too far along for me to turn back now.

Thursday the 9th of March 2023, 10:00am

Even with the five hour time difference, finding time for the call was a bit of a pain because I had to take into account Makayla’s eating schedule and the fact that the UK was five hours ahead of the US, still we managed it in the end with me calling my cousin at around five o’clock their time.

”I’m telling you Charlotte, London has been so much more fun with Miles and Carter than it has been with you.” Cassie greeted me enthusiastically before pausing to consider her last sentence. ”Err, no offence.”

”So long as you’re having a good time that’s all that matters.” I assured her and Cassie grinned in response, still so naive even though she’s a full-fledged wrestler in her own right now. ”How are things with you anyway? Aside from the Rumble, that goes without saying.”

”Well, aside from my upcoming DCW debut? I lost to Deanna Frost on the last episode of SCW Breakdown by submission, don’t think I need to tell you what went wrong there.” Cassie sighed as she shook her head and I nodded, I had identified early on in Cassie’s training that her submission game was her weak point but everything that happened since then hadn’t really given her a chance to work on it. ”And as confident as I am heading into the Rumble? We both know those type of matches are pains in the ass to wins.”

”Tell me about it! There’s a damn good reason why I hate competing in those things!” I nodded in agreement as I thought about what I was going to say to her next, I wasn’t ready to reveal all just yet and I wasn’t sure if she was ready for it either. ”Look, as wrestlers we encounter our low points and our high points, it’s how we bounce back that counts in the end.”

”I know that! It’s just that I’ve been trying to bounce back since the MPW TV Title was stolen from me and the results have been mixed.”Cassie sighed in frustration and I let out a deep breath, because Cassie’s actions, whether she realized it or not, had been a catalyst for all of this. ”But it’s no big deal right? I’ll put on the best showing I can for the Rumble and if that fails? I’ve got my DCW debut coming up! What about you?”

”All I know for certain is my match against Chelsea at Blaze of Glory, beyond that and Blast from the Past? Who the fuck knows!” I responded with a shrug and Cassie nodded, I was lying through my teeth because I couldn’t risk Cassie spoiling it on Twitter, but she seemed to fall for it for now. ”Look, I’ve got a promo to script, anything else you want to bring up or are we good for now?”

”Nah, I’m good, though I don’t think we’re going to have enough time for another chat until Blaze of Glory at this rate.” Cassie responded and I frowned in response, that could mess up my plans somewhat. ”Something wrong?”

”It’s nothing, just me thinking about the whole Chelsea situation and how it all started with one off hand comment I made about her friend.” That time I wasn’t completely lying, that had been on my mind since the match was made official, but it wasn’t the only thing on my mind. ”See you at Blaze of Glory Cass?”

”See you then.” Cassie nodded in response before she ended the video call and I headed downstairs to get breakfast on.

How long would I have to keep lying to my friends and family for? Only time would tell.

Local store, Las Vegas, Nevada
Friday the 10th of March 2023, 09:00am

One thing you’ll learn quickly about pregnant women? When they are as late into the pregnancy as Makayla, they’ll go through food like nobody’s business.

That was essentially why I was at the store today, I realized as I was preparing my on breakfast that we were low on our typical breakfast items so I went down to the store to rectify that, I still had a couple of hours to kill before breakfast time would bleed into lunch time so I wasn’t worried about that.

What I was worried about was Ari bumping into me at the store because I knew she’d have a lot of questions for how out of character I’ve been since the Blaze of Glory hype train left the station.

”Bacon? Check, eggs? Check,  never knew so many Greek breakfast dishes used eggs in them.” I muttered to myself as I put the dozen box of eggs in my basked carefully followed by the other stuff I was buying, Makayla rarely ate any breakfast that wasn’t traditionally Greek for the simple reason that it was what she had grown up on, and even when pregnant she had bee watching my attempts to recreate such dishes like a hawk. ”Okay, just need some fresh herbs and spices, some additional meat items and we’ll be all set for the week ahead, I’d say if I wasn’t shopping for a pregnant woman.”

My muttering to myself got interrupted when another woman accidentally bumped into my nearly causing us to topple over, I steadied myself on the aisle and the other woman managed to keep her balance on her own. ”Sorry, I was miles away.” It was then that I recognized her as Harper, Jessie’s teenaged cousin who was going through the kind of crises that I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy, never mind an eighteen-year-old girl! ”Oh, hey Krystal!”

”Hey Harp.” I responded after I steadied myself, I quickly realized that the middle of a store was not the appropriate place to bring up everything that was going on in her life, at least not in detail. ”I heard about what happened on Friday, I’m so sorry.”

”Thanks, kinda getting used to hearing that by now but I’m trying to get back to normal.” Harper nodded with a sigh before she checked her basket to see if she had dropped anything, it was full of sweets, chocolate bars and baked goods, because even in a family crises she was a notorious sweet tooth. ”I’m on a bit of a snack run, you?”

”I was out of certain breakfast items so I’m making an emergency shop.” I responded as I showed Harper the contents of my basked and she nodded as she got the idea. ”Isn’t it a bit early for sweets?”

”Never too early for sweets!” Harper insisted and I gave her an odd look, even though she was going through a horrible event (and I could tell she was hurting from her body language), the girl sill managed to have a boundless energy to her, though I would probably end up asking Harp how she managed to stay in ring shape when she ate so much sugar. ”But seriously? I Jessie and Shane already did their main shop yesterday, but I ran out of sweets whilst comfort eating because, well, you get the idea.”

Okay, at least THAT made more sense than what I thought her reason was, but when she brought that reason up? I guess it brought out my nice side. ”Look, I know you’ve got  a big payment coming out soon, want me to pay for your stuff for you? My treat?”

Harper clearly wasn’t expecting that and she got flustered for a second as she processed it. ”Look, Krystal I appreciate it but this won’t even make a dent in those costs, besides? Those costs have already been covered by Jenny tuck.” I would’ve acted surprised if I didn’t know who Jenny Tuck was, but the memory of her trying to buy the Go Gym during the High Stakes XI hype train was still fresh in my mind all these months later, and given how close she was to Keira? It wouldn’t surprise me if she had a hand in it.

But I still persisted, albeit from a different angle. ”In that case? Let it be my treat, you’re not the only one who’s been treated by Jenny Tuck after all.” I offered and though Harper was hesitant she relented and we were out of the store in no time.

But one thing was for sure, this one good deed was unlikely to be enough to make up for my plans at Blaze of Glory.

Somewhere in the Nevada Desert, state of Nevada
Friday the 10th of March 2023, 10:00pm

*promo time*

How time flies.

”You ever achieve something so great that other wrestlers can’t look past their jealousy and try to find ways to demean you for it? That’s how I feel about my Roulette Title Reign.” I stated as leaned against my car with my arms crossed.  ”It’s been a year since that reign ended, and yet not one Bombshell who has held the title since then has  even come close to matching the records I set, never mind breaking them! I’m here to say that I’m done letting that reign define me, I’m more than the ten months I held that belt for and I’m going to prove it when I beat Chelsea LeClair at Blaze of Glory!”

Here we go.

”I certainly had my fair share of words for you and your friend Chelsea, words that I stand behind I might add, but in all that time? The one thing that has been plaguing me is why?” I asked as I walked away from the car and looked out into the desert. ”Why are you so ready to defend her just based on the flimsy excuse that she’s a changed woman? Maybe I’m cynical thanks to my upbringing, but how naive can you get Chelsea? Trust me, no one changes that easily!”

What can I even say to that?

”If you ask me? Andrea should get into acting full time because she’s definitely put on a hell of a show for you and Myra, either that or Myra has lost a few IQ points since she left SCW!” I suggested wit a shrug as I paced around. ”But I’m not here to talk about Andrea or Myra this time, I’m here to talk about you Chelsea because you came ack to SCW with your sights set firmly on me, tell me, how long will it take for you to realize this mistake?”

Good question.

”Because I’ve got stuff in the pipeline that will get me back on track, starting at Blaze of Glory, maybe then you’ll realize just how badly you fucked up?” I asked rhetorically as I folded my arms. ”Or not, we’ll see what happens on Sunday Night as far as that’s concerned, but trust me when I say this Chelsea, all the frustration that’s built up over the past year because certain idiots couldn’t come close to my records and are lashing out at me because of it? It’s coming to the forefront this Sunday and you’ll wish that you had found a different home once the dust settles!”

And why do I say that?

”The reason why I’m saying that should be clear as day Chelsea, I’m walking out of Blaze of Glory XI with a record of two wins and one loss at the event! But I will at least thank you for having the decency to actually promote this match, unlike my opponent last year who put in a shockingly poor performance for a Hall of Famer!” I added as I shook my head in disgust. ”I’m pretty sure you know who I’m talking about from that description alone Chelsea, so I will thank you for not being a colossal disappointment like she was, in fact that only disappointment here will be your expense when I beat you on Sunday Night!”

It's that simple.

”Do you hear them Chelsea? The winds of change are blowing.” I stated as I started to walk back to my car and cameraman walked backwards to keep up with me. ”I’m not talking about that song by The Scorpions either, for my money Rock You Like a Hurricane and Send me an Angel are their best songs anyway! But what do I mean by that? For now the only way you’ll find out is by tuning in to Blaze of Glory XI or in your case Chelsea? Just show up for our match, really, it is that simple.”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

”All this because I couldn’t let one tweet by your friend slide, funny how that worked out.” I commented as I shook my head. ”Make no mistake Chelsea, I respect you as a competitor but you’re going to continue to go to bat for her? Then I don’t know what the fuck to say to you!” I added before I reached my car and leaned against the car door. ”Take this as an object lesson Chelsea, learn to pick your battles better because as I turn the page on this chapter of my SCW career? I’m ready to sit back and watch the pages burn, see you in the rung!”

I got in the car and drove off as the scene fades.

Chelsea LeClair

The Anatomy of a True Friendship
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2023, 11:43:32 PM »
For nearly 20 years, Andrea and I have had one roller coaster of a friendship to say the least. We’ve fallen apart countless times over the years and yet, we still manage to put it all behind us in the end while our friendship continues to grow stronger. Our friendship was nevertheless tested last year when Andrea decided to leave Sin City Wrestling and when the time came, she had finally done it. Into the Void last year was definitely a weird time for both of us…

Last May…

I was looking for Andrea off camera while Into the Void was still going on. I had egged her on to try and chase the Bombshells World Championship on live television, irking her so much that she threw her shoes at me. I was carrying them as I found her in her locker room, angrily shutting off the television after Roxi Johnson had retained the Bombshells World Championship. She stood up to leave the room, but then she saw me.

“What do you want? Didn’t you embarrass me enough when you pushed me to challenge for the world title again KNOWING that I’m about to leave SCW?”

“You left these…” I said, handing her the shoes she threw at me. She took them and didn’t think anything of it as she walked back into the room. She was about to shut the door.

“I’m sorry, okay? I thought that maybe I would at least TRY to push you to stay just in case you were having second thoughts.”

Andrea let out a sigh and reluctantly opened the door for me. Once she shut the door, she was already bursting into tears.

“That loss to Masque isn’t getting to you is it?”

“No…” Andrea said softly through her tears. “A majority of me wanted her to win so that I didn’t have a reason to stay anymore. It’s just weird that my last match is going to be against Bea Barnhart and that the last thing I do before I go is host this show tonight…”

“You were PHENOMENAL at that by the way… especially considering you don’t even want to be here.”

“I can’t WAIT to submit my resignation tomorrow morning. This place has fucked me up for years and I don’t want you to go through the same thing…”

I sighed at Andrea’s reminder.

“...what I am feeling right now is exactly why I made you promise me you’d never come here.”

Andrea sat down and as the great friend I’ve always been to her, I sat next to her and I became her shoulder to cry on.

“This is not the way I wanted it to be, Chels…”

I held her as close to me as I could.

“I know that you never, ever wanted to turn into the ‘most hated bitch’. That was never you. I might be the only one here other than Myra that knows that, but I promise you that things are going to get better.”

Right now, I was thinking less about my career and SCU’s imminent closure that was coming soon and more about being there for someone that meant the world to me no matter what path she took, what persona she portrayed to feel better about herself or what she said and did to me to bring me down. I know the real Andrea Hernandez and I know that she would never hurt me on purpose.

“I’m so glad that I don’t have to act like that anymore…” Andrea said with a sigh. “I completely understand what you were going through when you just fell apart in GCW like you did a few years ago. You’re the only one that could ever understand what I am going through…”

“I know…” I told her, doing everything I can to just comfort her through what was definitely one of the hardest times of her career. “The pressure of the spotlight can break even the strongest people and the greatest wrestlers and that’s what happened to you here.”

“I’m so scared, Chels…” Andrea admitted to me.

“Look, I know starting over in another company can be daunting, but you and I have done that many times before and I’m about to do it again when SCU closes. You managed to leave that hellhole in OCW to come HERE and have the best time of your career and I believe in you and your ability to be able to have the best time of your career again without SCW.”

“No, it’s not that…” Andrea said as she broke from my soft embrace. She wiped away a few more tears as her eyes got a bit redder. “I’m scared of what everyone is going to say when they find out I’m gone…”

“Andrea, that doesn’t matter…” I said, as I did my best to remind her of that. “You still accomplished what you did. You don’t have to explain that you’ve been mentally broken for the last two years, but you can’t let the opinions of other people control you. That’s how you fell into this hole to begin with and that’s how I developed the drug addiction I overcame.”

“Chels, I’m not in the mood for a lecture right now. I don’t want you to say anything. You can stay, or leave, I don’t care. But you see why I don’t want you to be a Bombshell. You can’t suffer like I suffered! I’m not going to let you.”

I certainly felt touched by this.

“What these bitches did to me… I can never forgive it. My mental health is BROKEN because of this company…”

Cue my heart being filled with anger that was overpowering the empathy I had for Andrea’s situation.

“...my passion and love for this sport is gone, Chelsea! Yours is an infant compared to the one I fostered for years and I sure as hell don’t want this fucking company to destroy your passion for this too…”

“I’m not going to say anything further, Andrea. But I’m not leaving…”

The look in Andrea’s eyes indicated that she was touched by my gesture. I held onto her again as she just let the tears flow for a little while longer. But little did she know that I was growing a sense of bitterness and anger toward Sin City Wrestling for what her time in the company basically turned her into. It was great to have my best friend back. But for some time? I was feeling quite bitter and feeling like they took her away from me in the first place…

November 27, 2022

I walked into my living room in my Ocean City home following some time at the gym. I wasn’t thinking much about wrestling considering I was trying to figure out where my career was going next. I sat down and I merely turned on the television, largely going through any regular Sunday but when I heard my phone notify me of a text message, I had absolutely no idea that my entire day, and all of my emotions, were about to change. I went to glance at that text message.

“Did you see what happened on Sin City Wrestling today?” my husband Kevin had texted me. I was confused because I had no idea what he was referring to on top of the fact that I had no reason whatsoever to keep up with the company.

“Why would I?” I texted back, the anger that I had felt on the night of Andrea’s last SCW appearance suddenly rushing back to me.

I waited for a few moments before I saw that he had texted me a link with the caption “You want to see this…”

My confusion still lingered until he followed up with another text right after that letting me know that it was about Andrea. I took a deep breath, not knowing what I was about to see. When I clicked it, I saw that the video had been scrolled to a Krystal Wolfe promo. I was further confused because I never had an issue with her in the rare times we ever interacted but before I hit play, something finally came to me.

“Is this about the thing Andrea said to Krystal on Twitter?” I asked, before I hit play on the video. It wasn’t long before I heard the words “washed up former Bombshell” as I heard what she had to say. This was a mere eye roller for me. I wasn’t too concerned. I figured that Krystal was just angry and felt like she needed to let her frustrations out.

But then she said the ONE thing that pissed me the fuck off:

“hiding behind a veil of mental health to shield the fact that you didn't think you can cut it.”

“Are you FUCKING SERIOUS?!?!?!”

Krystal had more things to say in that promo, but I didn’t care about that. My anger had completely spiked at that point. After knowing what Andrea was going through in her final months in Sin City Wrestling, I couldn’t help myself. I felt like I wanted to break my television when I heard that.

“Who the HELL does she think she is? UGH!”

I picked up my phone and was about to call Andrea, but she was one step ahead of me because she was already calling me. I was quick to answer the phone and I just let it all out.

“BWF just closed, I’m trying to figure out what the hell to do with my career for 2023 and I don’t need this shit…” I was quick to say to Andrea.

“Bad time?”

“You heard about it right? What that fucking BITCH said about you?”

“You mean where the idiot said that I was making up my mental health thing because I didn’t think I could cut it in SCW anymore? Yeah, I heard about that.”

“How in the world can someone be THAT fucked up in the head to completely say something like that? I understand that you weren’t the most popular person in SCW, but those people don’t understand the hell that you were going through in your head. It’s sickening, it’s disgusting, it’s stigmatizing mental health and considering what I had to overcome on that to even make a name for myself in wrestling, this REALLY irks me because this is her basically saying that people with mental health problems make it up because they know they can’t hack it…”

“Chelsea…”

“If I ever see that BITCH, I swear…”

“Chelsea….”

“...I am going to just fucking…. UGH! What a BITCH! That’s what you were talking about, right? About how people in that company exaggerate or outright make up garbage like that about you just to bring you down? DISGUSTING!”

“Chelseeeeea….”

“NOW I fucking understand why you’ve been telling me NOT to go there…”

“CHELSEA!” Andrea yelled, causing me to mellow enough to at least calm down and listen to her.

“Am I going back to SCW?”

“No, and you shouldn’t”

“How many times did that bitch ever win against me?”

“Zero.”

“Are you ever going there?”

“You made me promise not to, but no.”

“So what the fuck is the point of getting worked up over this? Girl, let me be honest with you. You’re more pissed about this than I am. In fact, my intention was to just laugh at this with you honestly. She’s not worth getting mad over, Chelsea. I’m dead serious about that. You and I both know that if I really wanted to do it, and if my mental health was capable, I’d go back to that company and I’d own that shit again. I’d beat her so many times to my heart’s content that I’d get bored.”

“She basically said that mental health sufferers are liars…” I said, trying to justify my anger.

“Well, that about shows you what kind of piece of shit person she is, does it not? Breathe and let it go Chelsea…”

“But…”

“Chelsea, for me, as your best friend, let this go. If somehow, someway you end up sharing a roster with her whether it’s SCW or anywhere else, hey, you got all the free reign in the world to shut her the fuck up, alright? But you’re not going to SCW. Focus on finding a new place to wrestle in with BWF being gone. Join me in EWC, go back to GCW, go join Myra in one of those places she’s thriving at. This isn’t worth getting angry at…”

“I can’t help it when it’s about you, knowing how much you suffered when you were there.”

“I know! I’m touched by it. But for the sake of YOUR mental health, don’t get worked up over this. If I’m okay, you will be too. Got it?”

I sighed, reluctantly giving into my best friend at this point.

“Yeah… I won’t push on with this any further, I promise you. But like you mentioned, if I ever share a roster with that bitch, this is fair game.”

“Fair enough. Take care of yourself and don’t worry, I’m FINE! I’m in a much better place than I was six months ago. Trust me on that! I appreciate you caring so much about me though.”

“I always will…”

“The feeling is mutual. Love you Chels, take care.”

“Love you too…”

The conversation ended at that point and while I was relieved that Andrea wasn’t in a bad way after hearing what Krystal had to say, I had burning feelings inside of me. It wasn’t just the anger that was simmering in my soul seeing my absolute best friend get stigmatized and dismissed the way she was, but it was this unexpected desire that was crossing my mind. Ironically, despite the promise I made to Andrea and despite my own personal anger toward the company because of what she went through…

…this was the moment where I wanted to be part of SCW for the first time.

Of course, it’s public knowledge by this point that Andrea changed her mind on her promise and encouraged me to join SCW because she knew it was the best thing for my career.

But on the night of my SCW debut, I was in for a surprise once I got back to my hotel room and I saw her waiting for me at the door…

January 15th, 2023

“What the hell are you doing here?” I said to Andrea with a shocked tone in my voice as we gave each other a hug. At this point, I was beginning to not be bothered so much by the fact that Crystal Hilton was the SCW Bombshells Roulette Champion.

“You think I wasn’t going to come here to support you in your big debut, Chels? Granted, I was never going to show up to the building. I’m not about to be triggered being around those two faced bitches in the back. Though, I was hoping that I’d see you with the Roulette Championship but…”

I sighed, lamenting that this didn’t happen.

“Yeah, I wasn’t very happy with the way that match turned out. For a second there, I was thinking that I failed you or that I disappointed you or something…”

Andrea looked like she wanted to feel sorry for me.

“Do you mind having this conversation inside?” she asked me.

“Of course…”

I unlocked my hotel room and we walked in.

“Chelsea, you didn’t disappoint me tonight. I know that for the last 8 months or so, you’ve been through the wringer with SCU closing, BWF closing, Zion Wrestling being a piece of shit hellhole… and good on you for leaving that place by the way because I was worried that Zion was going to become for you what SCW was for me… and then me basically cutting off an option for you when I made you promise not to join SCW. I did want to say I am sorry for putting that pressure on you. I didn’t realize it at the time, but I was being selfish. I was letting my own bitterness jade me and as you know, I just wanted to protect you.”

“You don’t have to apologize, Andrea. I know what your intentions were. Not once did I ever feel like your promise was a burden. But, I will admit that I wanted to win that match for you and there was some bitterness in me from what you went through when you were there… especially toward that bitch Krystal who, by the way, I haven’t forgotten about what she said about you.”

“Chels… we’ve been over this…”

“I told you that if we ever shared a roster…”

“Yeah, you did. ‘Fair game’. But, you can’t let that get to you and define your entire SCW career. I want you to succeed there. I want you to be just as good there as I was, if not better. Now, I’m not saying that you’re going to go through an entire calendar year and an entire SCW season undefeated or anything like that, but you can still win a world title there and be a better world champion than I ever was. In fact, I WANT you to! You and I both know that even through you’re a three time world champion, you haven’t had THE fulfilling reign yet…”

“True… the best one I’ve had was the GRIME World title run, but SCU’s closure makes that feel like it’s an unfinished reign.”

“You’re not going to become the Bombshells World Champion by worrying about me and carrying the anger you’ve had because of what I went through as you have for months, I will tell you that. Sure, you are going to come a cross a handful of two faced bitches in SCW that are going to just try to shit all over you with words that more often than not, you’ll render meaningless, but you can’t and you won’t let them get to you. I swear to god, if you make the same mistake with any of those bitches the way I did with Evie Jordan when I lost the world title to you, I will personally find you and I’ll dive your face through a fucking car window, you got that?”

I didn’t know whether to be shocked or impressed by Andrea’s threat.

“Gosh, you have the funniest ways of showing that you care about me…” I said with a stunned sigh.

“Chelsea, please don’t be down on yourself for tonight. You did great. You didn’t win the Roulette Championship like you wanted to, but it’s not like you lost because someone else is better than you. Crystal basically won the fucking thing based on pure luck. Everyone in SCW is going to be shitting on her for that because… well… let’s just say that people making fun of her name changes is like a national pastime there…”

We both had a chuckle at this at least.

“But, I want you to understand ONE thing, okay? You being there is going to help me overcome my anger and my bitterness toward SCW because WHEN you succeed there, it’s going to ease so much pain for me. Still, despite how I feel about SCW, if you need ANYTHING from me at all, if you’re going through a hard time there and you don’t know how to get through it, I’ll still be here for you to help you get through it because nobody knows more about how painful that journey is than me, okay?”

I nodded at this as I was starting to feel a little better about my SCW debut.

“If only they knew how amazing of a friend you truly are…” I said to her with a smile. “The fact that you’re putting feelings aside and that you’re willing to help me succeed there whenever I need it despite all you ever went through speaks so much about YOU and it also speaks to how strong our friendship has been over the years.”

“It’s always going to be strong no matter what other people say, alright? Now, chin up and push through this. We’ve always been about inspiring each other and I definitely want that to continue for our friendship. You really inspired me tonight by being able to step into an uncomfortable environment.”

“I’m glad to hear that Andrea. I know that you’re going to find your feet again and be even more successful then you were before, even though you’re not in SCW anymore…”

“I just wish there was a way that I could pay you back the favor and inspire you somehow…”

“Don’t sweat it Andrea… I’m sure something will come up….”

“Yeah… I hope…”

Andrea seemed unsure of herself at this point, but she wasn’t breaking down and that was the important thing. But little did both of us know that something DID come up…

…and she WOULD pay me back the favor…

March 2, 2023

“FINALLY!!!!!” I exclaimed with joy as Andrea walked backstage at a 5BW wrestling event in Barcelona, Spain that night with the Festivus Global Dynasty Championship: her first world championship since she was the Sin City Wrestling Bombshells World Champion nearly three years prior. We hugged each other, probably harder than we had in so long.

“It took SO much longer than it should have…” Andrea said to me as she glanced at me, then back at the title she just won, then back at me again. “...but I’m finally a world champion again! God, this is so overdue!”

My heart was already feeling warm seeing Andrea be as happy as she was. This was the happiest that I had seen her ever since her father passed away and the best part of all was that as a champion, I knew that for the first time since she was Bombshells Champion, she held a title for the love and the passion of the sport and what she truly represented at heart, not for her own ego like it was when she was Bombshells Internet Champion.

“There’s that inspiration that you wanted to give me…” I admitted to her right out of the gate. Andrea smiled at this, knowing she accomplished her mission as far as I was concerned. “...you got that fulfilling world championship that you had wanted for so long and seeing YOU do it makes me feel like I can do the same thing in SCW someday…”

“You WILL, Chelsea.”

“Thank you for the inspiration!”

“Actually, I should be thanking you for sticking with me through everything. In a way, this is just as much your world title as it is mine if you think about it. This is for us, for sure. I know my mom’s going to be happy, Savannah, Eddie… and you know…”

Tears of joy started to appear on her face.

“...this one’s for my dad…”

Andrea started to become choked up in her joy as we hugged each other again.

“When you get your chance, Chelsea… for the world title… do me a damn favor and win that shit, okay?”

“Of course. Hey, let’s celebrate this. You deserve it Andrea.”

“Not bad for a ‘washed up former Bombshell’, right?” Andrea asked as we both laughed at this. “Speaking of that fucking idiot, before we go out and celebrate, there is ONE favor regarding SCW that I have… if you don’t mind giving me the opportunity for my own… closure of sorts…”

“Do tell…”

“Well… I have this fun idea where…”

Andrea and I discussed this as we walked down the hallway away from all the craziness going on at the event. Of course, I had no idea that I would be executing Andrea’s ‘fun idea’ this soon…

…but alas… that’s what friends are for, right?

March 10, 2023

And now for a special report…

The camera was on, and this time, I was doing something a LITTLE differently…

I was dressed in a reporter’s outfit with a nametag saying “HI, MY NAME IS CINDY” being prominent in the shot. I was in a quaint neighborhood standing in front of a small, pink colored, brain shaped house. I was definitely feeling confident as I began what would be my first special skit as an SCW wrestler…

“Good evening! This is Cindy Sawdust coming to you LIVE with a special report from Sin City street! We are live from what is the residence of Krystal Wolfe in this neighborhood and based on the shape of this home, it appears to be… her brain? HUH! Breaking news, Krystal Wolfe has a brain after all? Anyway, as part of my special report, I am going to have a surprise interview with none other than…”

“Am I too early?” I heard the voice of Andrea Hernandez say as she walked into the camera shot.

“WOW! What a SURPRISE! Andrea Hernandez is appearing in a production based on Sin City Wrestling again? Holy hell, I never thought this day would come!”

“I’m BACK bitches… well, for this occasion ONLY!”

“What have you been up to since you left Sin City Wrestling, Andrea?”

“I am coming off of winning my SECOND World Championship and I JUST retained it in Mexico 48 hours ago.”

“But wait, I don’t understand… Krystal Wolfe said that you were a washed up former Bombshell and yet, here you are, telling me that you’re a world champion again!”

Andrea reveals her Festivus Global Dynasty Championship to the camera.

“Yeah, not so washed up after all and in fact, let me just clear the air on this that contrary to HER stupidity, I definitely CAN and WOULD still ‘hack it’ in SCW if I wanted to but SHE is FORTUNATE that it’s not in the cards right now because if it was, I’d be beating her over and over and over again… just like I was when I was around to begin with. Anyway, I do want to clear up something else. That house there? That’s Krystal’s head. BUT, she doesn’t live in it.”

“...who does?”

“I DO!” Andrea says with a smirk on her face.

“Do you pay rent?”

“HA! What IS rent? Here, let me give you a tour!”

Andrea and I walk to “Krystal’s head” and she unlocks the door. We both walk inside and the living room has some portraits that Andrea is quick to point out.

“Oh, here’s the first time I faced Krystal one on one where I beat her… and there’s a still from the classic ANDREAZILLA sketch that I did live on Twitch when I beat her again and ended her empty, vapid win streak she had at the time… and there’s a still image of when I beat her again…”

“This is your chance to speak publicly about this for the first time, but what do you think of her saying that you made up your mental health issues to hide the fact that you ‘couldn’t hack it in SCW anymore’.”

“Cindy, who is SHE to talk about who can hack it when she PEAKED with her Roulette Championship reign? As a matter of fact, and I can’t believe I am doing this… mind if I cut a promo on this bitch one more time?”

“Sure…”

I stepped aside and let Andrea have at it. I could tell that she has been salivating for this opportunity. She smirked, and then had this glare in her eye that I knew that told me that she was about to get serious.

“Krystal… who in the FUCK do you think you are, you two-faced coward BITCH? First off, if you’re going to talk shit about ME, at least have the GUTS to drop my fucking name. Oh wait, you couldn’t do that when you ran your fucking mouth off because you were SO BUTTHURT about what I said to you regarding how you treated your loss to Masque DeLune. Now, Chelsea covered SO much of what your fucking issue is in her last promo so I’m not going to piggy back off of that, but what I AM going to do is address what you’ve said to me, what you’ve said about me and how you’ve treated this WHOLE situation! First off, you blue haired, vapid excuse of a professional wrestler, you had NO RIGHT to talk about my mental health and act like you knew what I was going through or what I was doing and you know, you two-faced hypocritical, insecure little shithead, that if it was YOU in my shoes going through what I did, and if you did the same thing that I did, you would HATE IT if someone said the same thing to you that you did to me, ESPECIALLY if it came from me. Secondly, the fact that you have CONSTANTLY doubled down on those comments, calling me a toxic bitch, among other things, and saying that CHELSEA needs a reality check and needs ‘better friends’... who the FUCK are YOU to judge? Who the hell are YOU to determine who needs better friends when the only friends YOU have are a bunch of neurotic, factory produced, manufactured BITCHES who are so VANILLA that even a raw truffle has flavor? Who are YOU to talk when NOBODY aside from the “Go Gym Gang” likes you at all?

Hell, let me be brutally honest with you Krystal… you, Jessie, and everyone else that ‘represents Go Gym’ are a DISGRACE to that gym and everyone and anyone that ever bothered to train you and bring you up into this business. To many outsiders that don’t know Go Gym, it’s a JOKE… because of YOU… and everyone LIKE YOU…

I mean SHIT, when Jessie Salco did THE SAME FUCKING THING YOU DID toward Alicia Lukas when she had her family emergency, you all might as well have put the headstone over Go Gym’s grave!”

I could only cringe as Andrea continued…

“But hey, let’s talk about the comments you made about me in your… well, I don’t even know if I can call it a promo. It was more like something you pulled out of a horse’s ass because that’s something you do EVERY promo. What’s that? You’re playing the VICTIM in all of this?

‘Oh I didn’t expect Chelsea to come in with a grudge…’ who are YOU to talk about grudges when you’ve NEVER gotten over the one you’ve always had against me? You want to tweet GIF’s about things being left in the past when YOU are the one that decided to take your low blow toward me months after I left SCW? Chelsea has a horrible taste in friends because we’ve been best friends since the age of nine? I know that when I was in SCW, I said some horrible things to many people, including you, but I NEVER said ANYTHING about someone making up a family emergency to avoid facing you unlike YOUR FRIEND JESSIE! You can think of me what you think of me. You think I give a flying fuck? You hating me and continuing to hold a grudge against me is a YOU problem, not a me problem, not a Chelsea problem, a YOU problem because you’re so fucking immature that you don’t know how to get the FUCK over yourself. Yeah, I kicked you while you were down, I made fun of you plenty, I’d take back the Andreazilla Twitch sketch I did when I broke your fluke ass winning streak, I own that shit okay? But you want an apology from me, Krystal? Okay. I’m sorry… I’m sorry that I ever treated you the way I did… but what I am MORE sorry about is that you’re such an insecure, immature little crybaby who doesn’t know when she’s wrong and thinks that everyone else except her is the problem. I am SORRY that you are not adult enough to EVER take responsibility for a SINGLE FUCKING THING that goes wrong. I am SORRY that you are not SMART ENOUGH as a professional wrestler to QUIT PSYCHING HERSELF OUT BEFORE BIG MATCHES by going on these long Twitter rants about how so and so is going to be SO HARD and does it OVER and OVER even when she ALWAYS LOSES to people better than her… like Roxi, like Masque, like ME…

I am SO SORRY, Krystal, that you are not GOOD ENOUGH as a professional wrestler to evolve and make your way up the ladder. I am SO SORRY that you are SO STUCK that you’re STILL doing the same shit you were doing in 2021. I am SO SORRY, Krystal, that you peaked with your Roulette Championship reign. I am SORRY that you are blind to your own ego and that you’re a narcissistic little manipulative sorry ass excuse of a Bombshell that you have to take out your constant failures against Bombshells better than you out on other people. Is that apology good enough for you, Crying Krystal? Huh? Is it?

Who’s the REAL piece of shit here? It’s not me.

But WAIT… you want to add MORE dung on top of the bullshit you’ve spewed? What’s this? I ‘quit after my reign ended’, which is true… but the bitch is… I had been needing and wanting to leave BEFORE that reign ended because I was mentally done, exhausted, whatever. Sure, YOU persevered and fought tougher competition but… what the fuck does that mean when you NEVER beat said tough competition? Oh… but Chelsea is fighting my battle, right? Huh…”

Andrea pauses and I’m already gearing up for what she’s about to say. I hold back my laughter, knowing what’s coming.

“...suddenly, I don’t have ‘the balls’ to come back for ‘revenge’ against you for those comments. Here’s a secret, dumbass… WHAT revenge could I POSSIBLY GAIN against you when you’ve NEVER beaten me? Besides, weren’t YOU the one that called out Chelsea and wanted this match, yet you’re the one acting like it was the other way around? If this was my battle to fight, maybe… oh I don’t know… YOU CHALLENGE ME AND NOT CHELSEA, you STUPID… FUCKING… BITCH!

I burst out laughing, basically breaking my “Cindy” character because I couldn’t help it anymore as Andrea continued.
“Hell, it didn’t even have to be in SCW! You could’ve come to 5BW and I would’ve GLADLY put my newly won world title on the line against you there. We could’ve gone to GCW, my original wrestling company, and settled it there. Here’s the truth here, Krystal. You’re projecting. You challenged Chelsea and not me because you know you could never beat me and you wanted to shut her up because you couldn’t stand the fact that she kept taking digs at you over comments you should’ve never made in the first place. She doesn’t need to fight my battles for me. Hell, I even told her when she came here ‘don’t do this for me’. You act like YOU have better things to do when YOU were the one BEGGING for this match? Get the FUCK out of here with that shit… and after Chelsea puts you in your fucking place at Blaze of Glory, shuts you up and becomes the wrestler that MOVES ON TO BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS… namely the Internet title because in my book, her beating Melissa gives her the pole position to have the next title shot… you’re going to refrain from EVER name dropping me again and so help me god, if you EVER say shit about my mental health again, I’ll find you, I’ll take my size six heel, I’ll shove it up your fucking ass so much that it’ll be lodged in your throat and you’ll have a WORSE foot in mouth moment than the time you called Dawn Warren a warm up match then went on to tap out to her sorry ass!

Take it from here Chelsea… sorry… ‘Cindy’...”

I stood by in shock as I watch Andrea walk down the hallway. The camera followed her as she went into the bedroom, kicked her high heels off, climbed on the bed and gleefully jumped on it, saying “Still living in your head rent free… BITCH!”

At this point, I ripped off the “Cindy” name tag and basically said ‘fuck it’ and decided to say some final words to Krystal Wolfe myself.

“You want to be a victim so bad, Krystal? How about at Blaze of Glory, I make you one. In case you’re wondering WHY I had Andrea come in here and run you down the way you deserved to be ran down? It’s because literally three quarters of the bullshit that came out of your mouth during your promo was either about Andrea or to Andrea and not necessarily toward me. It’s like… you’re facing Andrea on Sunday and night me so I figured why the hell not? I mean, she did a pretty damn good job covering all the bases, didn’t she? You criticize my choice in friends, you take this whole thing of me digging at you so damn personally that you called me out for this match, but YOU’RE the victim. Okay Krystal, WHATEVER! And sure, I accepted the challenge that you threw out at me. But it’s not because I wanted to avenge Andrea. Andrea is not someone that needs avenging or saving. If anything, she’s damn good enough to do it her damn self. But, that’s enough about Andrea… sorry girl, I love you, you know that…

Let’s talk about how you don’t know a damn thing about perseverance and what it’s all about. Now, I know your story. I know how you came in here and started on a losing streak and then you went on to win the Roulette Championship and all of that. Yes, I would say that is perseverance. But you also want to say that losing that title, but continuing to come back and face the toughest women you’ve ever faced in your career is perseverance too? No, I’d say that’s stubbornness. That’s NOT perseverance. Perseverance isn’t just sticking around and trying again over and over and over, especially when you keep doing the same damn thing expecting a different result. No, perseverance is evolving, it’s growing, it’s changing, three things that are completely fucking foreign to you, Krystal. Perseverance is going through some of the hardest times of your life and career and bouncing back to be even STRONGER and BETTER than you were before. Based on your definition of perseverance, perseverance is losing to Masque De Lune and then facing Roxi Johnson later and just FACING her is ‘perseverance’. No, that’s not perseverance. Perseverance is actually BEATING Roxi Johnson… which to my recollection, you never have.

Based on YOUR perspective, perseverance is losing that Roulette clusterfuck and then facing Dawn Warren… and tapping out to her. Stubbornness is determination to not change your attitude or position on ANYTHING… like this whole Andrea hill that you’re about to be fucking slaughtered on come Sunday. Stubborness is maintaining the same attitude that got you in the hole to begin with thinking that it’s going to get better when it never does. You are not perseverant, Krystal… you’re stubborn. Perseverance would be overcoming the doldrums you’ve been in for so long and winning the Internet Championship but… because of your own self-destructive stubbornness, I just don’t see that happening. Perseverance is Andrea going through HELL… through her father dying, losing the world title and being humiliated by Crystal at High Stakes and going on to achieve an undefeated year… which hadn’t been done before her and probably will never happen again.

Perseverance is me coming up from my own self-created GUTTER that I was in due to my own drug addictions and becoming a three time world champion. Hell, I’d say beating Seleana and Melissa after the clusterfuck and its disappointment for me is a more minor example of that. Hell, through everything I’ve been through and even through struggles I’ve dealt with like my career floating around for a while among other things, I still persevere and I still do what I have to do to improve and be a better person and a better wrestler and this Sunday, I will prove that when I beat you and show that, hey, I CAN be a name in this company, I WILL be a name in this company and you’re another part of the ‘sample size’ that I am quickly building up here in SCW. I WILL be a champion here before long, Krystal. You? I really could give fuck all about where your career goes from here. Why would I? Why would anyone? It’s not like you’ve made waves since your title reign ended… but I’M about to… when I beat you and prove that I am more than just a pretty face and when I continue to rise up the ladder here.

So… after this? I’ll say to you what your dumbass friend Jessie told my mentor Myra Rivers before Myra ended her Chamber of Extreme streak…

BE BETTER…”

Andrea came back toward the camera shot and stood next to me.

“That was Chelsea LeClair… and I approve her message!”

“Thanks Andrea, you’re a TRUE friend no matter WHAT anyone else wants to think…”

With this, I shut off the camera grateful for the friendship that I’ve had with Andrea and confident in what’s to come on Sunday.