Author Topic: Fun times  (Read 469 times)

Offline Cookie S'Mores

• View Profile
    • "Showgirl" Cookie S
Fun times
« on: July 27, 2012, 07:06:57 PM »
 The city of Santa Cruz was alive with energy, especially this evening after the sun went down and the street lights came on. The night life seemed to take on a form all unto it's very own, the very landscape of the city turning into one of a dark energy that pulsated along the very streets, beneath the lights hanging over the streets and buildings, 'infecting' the people who hurried along their business, searching for a fun time out with friends at the clubs and restaurants along the walk.

Being a weekend, this evening was no different. In fact, the energy was all the more infectious as people who spent their week inside stuffy offices and stores, earning a living, were now released into a sense of freedom to celebrate the weekend as they felt they deserved. Two of whom were both familiar faces to the wrestling fans that flocked to the indy buildings in the states of Nevada and California, or who were lucky enough to catch the weekly telecasts of 'Climax Control' on the official SCW website.

Cookie S'Mores and Brandi Shotze, known collectively as the Party Girls, hopped out of a cab and took in their surroundings. Both were dressed to the 'nines' where Cookie had on a full body dress that hung loosely and looked to be made of pure cream from the manner it flowed in the slight breeze that stirred on this summer evening. Brandi, however, looked somewhat uncomfortable in her own attire; a white, silk blouse open low in front to highlight her black bra that barely contained her heaving breasts, and a matching mini skirt and heels. This was a freshly purchased outfit brought on by Cookie's prodding earlier in the day as the two friends and partners ventured out into the heart of the shopping district of Santa Cruz. Brandi was not a heels sort of girl by her own admission, and this seemed a given by the manner in which she carefully took her steps so as not to topple over.

(Although Cookie would often joke if she did, her cleavage would just soften the fall and she'd bounce right back up.)

Some people passing by glanced their way and shared looks with one another, whether from recognition of the femme fatale superstars or just by admiring their appearances, they didn't know. Nor did they care because this evening it was all about them, and them alone. They were not out to impress anybody.

It was about their usual goal of having a good time.

"Explain again," Brandi growled as she took a step forward and almost teetered, but was able to catch her balance and continue on along their walk up the city streets. "Why I have to wear this ridiculous get up!"

"It's not a ridiculous get up." Cookie protested as she crept closer to Brandi's side so as to avoid getting squashed by the number of people walking in the opposite direction, entering the various stores, clubs and restaurants. "You look incredible. If you noticed how many fellas have been walking past and sneaking a look at your bombers..."

Brandi said, "I noticed. You'd think these college boys ain't never seen a pair of tits this big!"

Her words caused a few heads to turn in their direction as the two Party Girls passed, both of whom were oblivious to any eyes falling upon them if it didn't interest them.

"They probably haven't." Cookie stopped at a store and peered in the window and checked her reflection. "Most of those school girls they go with are probably lucky if they're a quarter your size. And I'm not that far behind you so two big sets of melons and these boys are probably in Heaven."

Brandi leaned in at Cookie's side and, looking at her own reflection, started to adjust her top so that it seemingly exposed even more of that infamous cleavage. She muttered, "Still doesn't explain why I have to dress like this. It's not me."

"I know it isn't girlfriend." Cookie laughed and she stood upright again and clasped her meaty hands on Brandi's shoulders and gave her a playful shake. "But for once, take a chance! Be a girl!"

Brandi rolled her eyes and sighed in a mocking sense of annoyance. "You're asking an awful lot but you went to that honky tonk for me so hopefully this won't suck too big a' donkey balls."

"You have such a delicate way with your words." Cookie nodded.

"Hey I like to show off my edumication." Brandi joked back and the two moved along, checking out the various places when they finally stopped outside of a club they could hear music coming from.

"This is the place?" Brandi said, looking up at the neon sign reading "PULSE" that adorned the brick wall over the door. "Place looks like a circus from where I stand."

The man standing at the door, clearly security, cast a look in their direction, having overheard. Neither Bombshell paid him any mind as Cookie grasped her by the arm, snaking her own through Brandi's, and pulled her toward the door with Brandi struggling to remain upright on those blasted heels.

"Who cares?" Cookie said as they approached the entrance. "I like those sorta lights. It's flashy, like me. And the tour guide said this is the hottest dance club in the city."

"Do you think I'm going to dance in these blasted heels!?" Brandi barked as the door security took a step out to greet them.

Cookie smiled as she turned to Brandi and winked, "I hear they have some hunky bartenders too who make killer cocktails."

"Hm," Brandi mused. "Hunky bartenders. Killer cocktails. There's a dirty joke in there somewhere."

"And you'll probably find it by night's end." Cookie laughed as they stepped up to the door and the security guard pulled it open for them. He was handsome enough, in a dark, rugged way. His curly, black hair complimented his olive tone skin and hazel eyes. Plus, he seemed to be looking closely at both ladies, as if scrutinizing them.

"Take a picture, why don't ya?" Brandi barked. "It'll sure as hell last a lot longer."

"Oh, sorry!" He shook his head and blinked abashedly. "I mean, I thought I knew you ladies, or recognized you. Brandi and Cookie? Sin City Wrestling?"

"That would be us!" Cookie smiled, releasing her grip on Brandi's arm and instead taking his own well muscled one in her hands, giving the biceps a "test squeeze" as it were. "You an SCW fan?"

He smiled and gave a wink to them both and replied, "I'm more a Party Girl fan."

"Oo I like him!" Cookie mused, turning her eyes to Brandi who rolled her own. "And I saw him first!"

"Then you can see him last when you pull his boxers off with your teeth back at the hotel!" Brandi growled as she pulled Cookie free and they headed inside. "For now you owe me booze just for making me wear this shit!"

The door man laughed and held the door open as they passed their way inside and were immediately greeted by a luxurious sight of a crowded night club filled with young men and women alike, all dressed nicely while they moved to the beat of the music playing over the DJ's state of the art sound system.

"I'm wide awake
I'm wide awake

I'm wide awake
Yeah, I was in the dark
I was falling hard
With an open heart
I'm wide awake
How did I read the stars so wrong?
I'm wide awake
And now it's clear to me
That everything you see
Ain't always what it seems
I'm wide awake
Yeah, I was dreaming for so long

I wish I knew then
What I know now
Wouldn't dive in
Wouldn't bow down
Gravity hurts
You made it so sweet
'Til I woke up on
On the concrete

Falling from cloud 9
Crashing from the high
I'm letting go tonight
Yeah, I'm falling from cloud 9"

The entire interior of this club was brick, like the exterior, but mirrors and that neon lighting was everywhere in the modern form of decor. The stools at the bar were crafted in brass with purple leather, and there were booths made up the same way.

"Okay," Brandi started to say as she looked around. "Is it time to leave yet?"

"Oh!" Cookie turned around and cuffed her playfully in the arm. "What is wrong with you? This place looks great!"

"This place is filled with kids!" Brandi disagreed. "What the Hell kind of fun could we possibly have in a place filled with...?"

As she spoke three handsome, college aged young men, walked past. They seemed very well built, perhaps football players or the like. Both Brandi and Cookie's eyes trailed after them and slowly 'lowered' to check out the package in the end. Brandi looked up and met Cookie's eyes, then shrugged.

"Well," Shotze said. "I guess a coupla beers wouldn't hurt."

The two Party Girls moved through the gathered crowd and stepped up to the bar, all the while attracting appreciative glances from some of the throng around them. The bartender turned around and like Cookie promised, he was a devilishly handsome thing, sporting a tank top muscle shirt that showed he was quite adapt at taking care of himself.

He flashed both Brandi and Cookie a pearly white smile and asked, "And what can I get for two beauties?"

Brandi turned her head and looked behind her but Cookie tapped her on the shoulder and said, "He was talking about us."

"Get outta here!" Brandi said, turning to look at the smiling stud and she frowned, "You bullshitting us?"

"Quite the contrary." He answered without missing a beat and leaned against the bar from his side, propping his forearms on the edge and allowing the ladies a brief glimpse down his shirt and at some impressive pecs. "I meant every word."

"You know, even if he is bullshitting us, I really don't care at this point." Brandi smirked, prompting a laugh from both Cookie as well as the bartender.

"Seriously ladies, what can I get for you?" He asked.

"Mint juleps for me." Cookie said and turned to address Brandi. "You want a ..."

"Beer." Brandi looked past her and Cookie sighed, rolling her eyes.

"Of course." Cookie said. "Try getting you to try something made with yeast."

Brandi quipped, "I might say the same for you and breakfast at IHOP."

"And what kind of beer would you prefer sweet stuff?" The bartender asked. "We have twenty different kinds."

Brandi scoffed and waved her hand in indifference. "Surprise me!"

"Okay." he smiled and turned to get their drinks. "I'll bring it to you naked."

Brandi looked at Cookie and raised her eyebrows almost to the hairline. "Oh this guy really is angling for a tip!"

Of course it was just a few moments later, and with some good luck, that the two had found themselves a booth that had just become vacated and they had a seat to get comfortable. Cookie was moving her shoulders to the sound of the music but Brandi just seemed to grumble.

"Oh stop, will you?" Cookie laughed. "You didn't actually think he was going to serve it naked, did you?"

"No!" Brandi mumbled and picked up her glass and drained it halfway. She wiped the foam from her upper lip and set the glass down. "Least he did it shirtless. That was worth a few bucks tip."

"A few bucks?" Cookie chuckled. "That was a twenty you handed him!"

Brandi frowned and hurriedly looked down her top where she kept her cash safely and cursed openly. "Shit! I thought it was a five!" Cookie roared in laughter as Brandi grabbed her beer again and said, "Oh this evening is getting off to a great start!"

Cookie continued to howl with laughter and Brandi snarled.

"Oh shut up!"

Cookie managed to calm herself just enough to take a slight sip from her glass before she looked at Brandi who appeared ready for her next beer already.

"Hey." Cookie said as she reached over and tapped her friend on the wrist. "I think I know a little something that'll make you feel all better. Make you forget about everything we talked about earlier."

She was, of course, referring to where they discussed the return of the 'voices' that Brandi felt the need to confide to her partner about. Cookie was concerned for Brandi, for her mental well being as well as the physical. It was just the type of person she was. She watched out for those she thought of closely as friends.

Brandi looked up to her and sighed, "What's that?"

"Well, besides this weekend and us getting a shot at those tag team belts..." Cookie smiled. "I do believe we'll also be some of the lucky ones attending that cruise show they announced."

Brandi asked, "We got us a match signed for that then?"

Cookie answered, "Well, when we win the titles, of course! But even if we're not in an official match, we've been asked to attend for promotional purposes and to schmooze with the fans."

"Yay." Brandi said in a monotone voice.

"Oh that's not the best part." Cookie added. "Your little man cake Bo is booked, remember?"

That caught Brandi's attention and she looked up. She said, "Listening."

Cookie smiled in an impish manner and said, "Bo. A cruise ship with a huge pool and stops at beaches? At some point that hot piece of tail is going to be wearing a swimsuit."

"Oh hell yes!" Brandi said aloud and she drained the last remnants of her glass of beer. "I likes me the sound of that!" And she stood up to go for another and nearly toppled over when she caught herself.

"Oh fuck this shit!" she growled and promptly reached down to pull those high heels off and she tossed them under the table and headed for the bar barefoot.

"Yeah somehow I thought that image would cheer her up." Cookie said to herself.

"Yes I think I'm pretty damn happy that this match has finally been signed. It's been a long time coming but the Party Girls are finally getting their return match from that tournament final we were in just over a month ago. Now, I have to admit that I believed from the start that Brandi and I were going to walk away from Vegas as the first champions, but lo and behold, we got surprised. Dirty Country pulled off a win I don't think anyone saw coming and it wasn't Brandi and I who were the first ever Bombshell tag champs. It was Carly and Odette."

"Now it's a month later and a whole lot has changed. Those two look ready to move on to bigger and better things, but the fact Odette joined that team led by Spike Staggs, I have to admit that I agree with Brandi and was completely caught off guard. I even might say that I felt a hint of betrayal. It's like Brandi said, we had plans, the girls and I, to shake things up and create a first in the world of wrestling, but her joining the New Xtremes kind of shot that in the ass, now didn't it? We don't even really hang out the same way that we used to. Don't get me wrong, Odette. if you wanted to join up with those two, Spike and Casey, more power to you. But a little warning would have been nice, so Brandi and I didn't get our hopes up about our own futures. Our own plans and dreams. I mean, after all, isn't that what friends do? They confide in each other. I thought we were friends Odette. Was I mistaken? Oh I hope not. We've had some fun times, just us girls, going out and partying the night away. I don't want those times to end, and I hope this title shot we're getting won't affect that either. Have your fun with your new buddies, but don't forget who was there before they were."

"And Carly, girlfriend, I feel for you and that loss you suffered by that tricky ho, Bianca. The first real foray you had in a singles opportunity and that girl had to resort to trickery to get a win. But, least it was only a disqualification. It was damn obvious that she couldn't beat you legit, but it's time to move on. So don't let that one match get you down, Carly. Don't let it distract you because Brandi and I aren't pulling any punches. You two gals are good people and fun as hell to tie one on with, but when that bell rings, its going to be all business and Brandi and I are looking to see a championship change hands. You're a champion, and it's time to show everyone just why you are. It's time to prove to everyone that gold is as natural around your waist as Brandi's legs are around Bo's."

Brandi's voice cuts in, "That's my girl!"
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 07:07:15 PM by Cookie S'Mores »
Thin may be in...

>

But fat is where it's at!