Author Topic: BOBBIE DAHL v SELEANA ZDUNICH  (Read 3018 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
BOBBIE DAHL v SELEANA ZDUNICH
« on: April 24, 2023, 02:10:27 PM »
Post your roleplays here by deadline. Good luck and have fun!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Seleana Zdunich

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Seleana Zdunich
Re: BOBBIE DAHL v SELEANA ZDUNICH
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2023, 10:48:43 PM »
On-Camera

Friday, April 29, 2023
Lobby
Hilton London Hyde Park
London, England
10:07 PM  Local Time

The camera opens upon Seleana Zdunich standing in the hotel she’s staying in for the SCW event in London.

Seleana Zdunich: London… Bobbie Dahl…

She pauses and looks down as she sits on a couch.

Seleana Zdunich: Welcome back, ja?

She nods again.

Seleana Zdunich: I am happy to see you back in an SCW ring. I always thought you tended to sell yourself short. You did not seem keen to show the world what you could do and I would ask why but you are not the first or the only one I have ever seen do that.

Exhaling heavily, she looks down and nods to herself.

Seleana Zdunich: I remember you having a match with Alicia Lukas that should have been the start of a long trail of you showing the world what you could do.

Looking up, Seleana shrugs sadly.

Seleana Zdunich: But it was not, was it, Bobbie?

She shakes her head.

Seleana Zdunich: No…

She sits forward, hands together for a second before she looks up into the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: Instead it started the kind of downward spiral I have heard people say I am on, only yours ended with you leaving while I am still here.

She points to herself.

Seleana Zdunich: I never left, no matter how many people have said I should both in public and in private where they think I cannot hear them.

She almost laughs to herself, though the snicker is rather mirthless and sounds almost annoyed.

Seleana Zdunich: They are not as clever as they think, ja?

She rolls her eyes at the very thought.

Seleana Zdunich: But now you have returned and I am keen to see what you will do this time. I am keen to see what you can do the way you did with Alicia Lukas.

Seleana smiles into the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: I am keen to see you prove everybody wrong this time including yourself.

She nods pointedly.

Seleana Zdunich: I am keen to see you learn, to see you grow and change and add to yourself and become what you should have been since day number one!

She nods pointing to the floor in between her shows.

Seleana Zdunich: I am keen to see this because this is a front row seat.

She points to herself.

Seleana Zdunich: I am here to see the Bobbie Dahl show and see if the revival and reimagining can do more than the first go did.

Seleana stands up and glares into the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: I am keen for this because you should be one of the biggest stars in this company. You should be on top where the likes of Kim Pain, Kayla Richards are and where Masque made it to and where Roxi Johnson is.

She points almost accusingly into the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: You should be so far ahead of many of us, it is not even funny. You should be destroying people and winning championships. You should be taking a place next to Roxi, Mercedes Vargas, my wife and all the others in the Hall of Fame.

Her hand falls out of the shot.

Seleana Zdunich: I am keen to welcome you home, Bobbie. I am keen to welcome you to where you should have always been.

She nods pointedly.

Seleana Zdunich: Välkommen till djungeln…

Offline Seleana Zdunich

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Seleana Zdunich
Re: BOBBIE DAHL v SELEANA ZDUNICH
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2023, 08:55:49 PM »
Off-Camera

Sunday, April 30, 2023
Zdunich Suite
Hilton London Hyde Park
London, England
12:27 AM  Local Time

Situations like Seleana Zdunich found herself in currently were always strange. Facing somebody that had something to prove the way Bobbie Dahl did always made that person even more dangerous than they already were.

And Bobbie Dahl was plenty dangerous as it was.

Now, here it was, just after midnight here in the UK and Seleana was watching as things happened on Twitter as they always did. Splat! had posted an advertisement image for their upcoming event at the end of May that would mark the end of Splat! as a promotion and both of Seleana’s wives had been announced to be facing each other with Seleana as the special guest referee. The image had not been posted for a few minutes before the inevitable happened but Seleana had noticed something else on the poster regardless that had struck her as strange.

Something she knew she had not set up herself.

Seleana Zdunich: Vad är detta?

She walks over to the main area of the room where said wives, Alexandra “Diamond” Caldwell-Zdunich and Christina “Crystal Hilton” Zdunich-Caldwell, were sitting together on the couch. The two look up as they see Seleana come into the room and see the frown on her face.

Alexandra "Diamond" Caldwell-Zdunich: Sel?  What’s wrong?

Seleana just nods to her phone. 

Seleana Zdunich: The Splat! poster…

Alexandra looks at her phone while Christina doesn’t even move, still confused.

Seleana Zdunich: Why is my name hyphenated?

Alexanda looks again and then nods to Christina.

Alexandra "Diamond" Caldwell-Zdunich: Ask her.

Christna simply shrugs as if the answer should be obvious to everyone.

Christina "Crystal Hilton" Zdunich-Caldwell: All three Caldwells on a poster, you know that’ll sell huge!

She pauses and nods again in the same manner as before.

Christina "Crystal Hilton" Zdunich-Caldwell: I mean, Diamond and Crystal should be enough but adding you too? That just puts it over the top!

Seleana nods slowly.

Seleana Zdunich: So why is my name the one hyphenated? I have never used that name.

Christina "Crystal Hilton" Zdunich-Caldwell: It wouldn’t match otherwise.

Seleana nods slowly and then glances at her phone again.

Seleana Zdunich: Vem är Kevin Mears och varför bryr jag mig?

Both Alexandra and Christina just stare back in shock at the tone of Seleana’s voice.

Seleana Zdunich: Who s Kevin Mears and why does he hate us so much when I have never even heard his name before?

Alexandra shrugs her shoulders, her face wearing a completely blank expression.

Alexandra "Diamond" Caldwell-Zdunich: Who is that?

Seleana nods to her phone once again.

Seleana Zdunich: Someone who is keen for a giant meteor to hit when we are all in the ring together.  I have never heard his name before.

Alexandra "Diamond" Caldwell-Zdunich: No idea, never heard of him either.

Christina exhales heavily.

Christina "Crystal Hilton" Zdunich-Caldwell: He’s in Uprising.

Seleana nods knowingly.

Seleana Zdunich: Ingen ko på isen…

Alexandra starts to snicker at Seleana’s usage of the Swedish idiom for having nothing to worry about there.

Seleana Zdunich: You are certain about thi is the last?  You are still keen for this to be that ending for the moment?

Alexandra nods as the smile fades off her face.

Alexandra "Diamond" Caldwell-Zdunich: Yeah… I need to take some time.

Before anyone else can say anything, Alexandra stands up.

Alexandra "Diamond" Caldwell-Zdunich: I’m gonna go call Maja and Lucy and see how they and Aurora are doing on their trip.

As she leaves the room Seleana watches her go and then turns her attention back to Christina.

Seleana Zdunich: You are certain this must be done?

Christina doesn’t even blink.

Christina "Crystal Hilton" Zdunich-Caldwell: You did it for me, remember?

Seleana stares back at her wife.

Seleana Zdunich: She is not you and you are not me.

Christina bounds up and hugs her wife.

Christina "Crystal Hilton" Zdunich-Caldwell: You worry too much, Babe.  Don’t, I got this.

With that, Christina walks from the room as well leaving Seleana standing there by herself.

Seleana Zdunich: Nära skjuter ingen hare.

She exhales heavily.

Seleana Zdunich: I should be thankful it is not worse. Alright, Bobbie, I am keen for this now…

On-Camera

Friday, May 5, 2023
Zdunich Suite
Hilton London Hyde Park
London, England
10:00 PM  Local Time

The camera opens upon Seleana Zdunich standing in the suite of the hotel she’s staying in for the SCW event in London with her family.

Seleana Zdunich: This has been an interesting week for me, ja?

She shrugs as she sits on the bed.

Seleana Zdunich: A poster is tweeted and within twenty-four hours’ time, there are multiple death threats in response…

Shaking her head, Seleana sighs sadly, heavily.

Seleana Zdunich: It is a match I was never keen to see and I was never keen to be a part of but here I am, to stand between them.

She almost laughs at the situation.

Seleana Zdunich: Death threats…

Shaking her head again, Seleana looks down at her shoes.

Seleana Zdunich: It was more than Bobbie said.

She looks up into the camera again.

Seleana Zdunich: Do not worry, Bobbie, I am still keen to see you back in SCW. 

Seleana nods knowingly.

Seleana Zdunich: I am keen to welcome you as well.

She leans forward on the edge of the bed.

Seleana Zdunich: We will have an awesome match, Bobbie. We will fight and remind everyone of why it is good you have returned.

She nods slowly.

Seleana Zdunich: I hope to see the real you arrive.  It will be good, ja?

A sad smile crosses her face.

Seleana Zdunich: See you there.