Author Topic: - Fan girls make me sad  (Read 425 times)

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
- Fan girls make me sad
« on: July 06, 2012, 01:22:51 PM »

“I got a hangover, whoa!
I've been drinking too much for sure
I got a hangover, whoa!
I got an empty cup
Pour me some more”
Hangover by Taio Cruz

“whe… where… am i?”

Straining to open her green eyes her right hand instantly snapped up to rest on her forehead. Blinking rapidly her eyes were trying to adjust to the harsh sunlight that was beaming into the room, lifting her head off the pillow Odette looked around trying to figure out where she was. Through her eyes everything was blurry and the mixture of the sunrays reflecting off the full figure mirror didn’t help, letting out a groan she flopped back down on to the bed. Adjusting herself so she was face down on the pillow Odette flung her right hand down onto the soft bed well what she thought would feel like a soft bed. Patting the hard lump under the blankets her mind went into a panic, running her fingers across the doona cover the more her mind was telling her this wasn’t a good situation to be in.

“oh no, oh no, oh no”

She whispered softly under her breath as she rolled over slightly, opening one of her eyes up she peered at the male figure beside her. His face was covered by a mountain of pillows and blankets. Lifting the blankets softly away from her own body Odette exhaled a massive sigh of relief she was still dressed in what she was wearing at Rage’s massive after party. Reaching over with the blankets she stole a peak of the male’s body that was beside her, puffing out her bottom lip she shook her head from side to side as if to say ‘not bad’. The sounds of his groans startled her as she quickly put the sheets back down on his sleepy body. Not knowing what to do in this situation Odette panicked and tried to sneak out from underneath the sheets and out of this strange room. Tip toeing across the wooden floor boards Odette scooped up her handbag and heels before reaching the door handle, carefully juggling all of her belongings under one arm she went to open the door but the sound of his morning voice stopped her.

“Odette… what are you doing?”

She knew that voice she knew it all too well shutting her eyes she winced in emotional pain as her grasp on the door handle grew tighter. That southern drawl brought out the worst in Odette and he knew it too. Regaining composure she went to open the door once more hoping that if she just ignored all of this it would soon go away.

“Odette… come on… stay we need to talk about this? We need to talk about what happened”

Her ears tweaked at the sound of his voice especially as the words “we need to talk about what happened” spilled from them, hearing the ruffling sound of the bed sheets being pulled back she kept her focus on the door in front of her. Frozen in time she couldn’t bring herself to stay there but for some odd reason she couldn’t walk away.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about Aiden”

Her words were shaken her mind was running at a million miles an hour, Odette’s dry lips stayed apart as she was now lost in thought.

“I’m not at all surprised Odette you were pretty messed up when you called me last night to come get you”

Feeling his presence right behind her she shook her head surely she wouldn’t have called him, Aiden of all people to come pick her up. Too embarrassed to turn around and face him Odette just rested her forehead against his wooden bedroom door. The taste of red bull and regret lingered in her mouth. Slipping her cold hand off the door handle she rubbed her bare shoulder kneading the hard ball of stressed that had instantaneously appeared since hearing his voice.

“I’m so… sorry that I called you Aiden, I’m not sure why I would have done that?”

His warm right hand now pressed onto the center of her back

“We need to talk”

Licking her dry lips Odette mustered up enough courage to speak.

“I have nothing to say to you Aiden Jacobs… In fact I shouldn’t be here… I need to go”

Her eyes watched as his left hand came down to the door handle he twisted it and pushed the door forward, catching her from falling forward with his right hand he grabbed on softly to her right forearm.

“Then leave”

Looking out into the freedom as known as the hallway she wanted to take a step but her body was blocking it. Odette’s eyes closed with frustration why was she like this around him? Why didn’t she have the power to shake him from her mind? Ah yes he was her first love, the one you carry around tucked secretly away in the back of your mind. The one that randomly slips back into your dreams and thoughts when you least expect it. Your first love can be like a dagger that can continue to stab you deep in your heart even without saying or doing anything.

“I knew you couldn’t bring yourself to walk away”

His southern drawl ripped her away from her thoughts as her eyes blinked back tears.

“You were never the one that could leave”

Such truth behind his words brought a shiver down her spine turning her head faintly to the right his hazel eyes finally fell into her glazy emeralds.

“Why are you doing this?”

“Doing what Odette? I just want to talk”

Her eyes fell to the floor as the tangled mess of her brunette hair cascaded down around her shoulders spilling into her cleavage.

“What do you want to talk about?”

A sigh broke free from her lips Odette was feeling defeated. Looking up she looked past Aiden and into mirror even though she felt horrible she didn’t look that trashed for someone that has just had a mammoth night out on the liquor.

“Come take a seat”

Taking her by the hand he led her back over towards the bed Aiden took a seat first as he watched Odette place her shoes and handbag on the bedside table. Sweeping her hand across her face she wasn’t too sure if she should sit or stand noticing her awkwardness Aiden patted the space of bed beside him. He couldn’t help but notice how beautiful she looked in her short white sweetheart dress that was covered with random bits of sparkles, leaning back he looked over to her shoes to see her bright pair of pink Christian Louboutins bringing a soft chuckle from his lips.

“Why are you laughing?”

“I just thought your favorite shoes would have bit the bullet by now… you have had them for a while”

“Should I be impressed or worried that you remember my footwear?”

Taking a seat beside him her eyes wandered down his shirtless body Odette’s eyes snapped back up to his face as she couldn’t allow herself to seem anymore captivated by him than she already was.  

“If I remember correctly didn’t I buy them for you? So I should remember them!”

Odette didn’t say anything she just nodded as a nervous laugh was the only thing she could do. Fumbling around with his hands in his lap Aiden could sense the odd tension between them so he quickly continued.

“Look I just wanted to say I’m sorry. Not just for last night either for everything. I never should have left you the way that I did all those years ago Odette let alone done it twice. You are truly the nicest person I know and you don’t deserve to be treated the way that I have treated you, past and present”

Aiden’s eyes stayed locked on Odette’s as she sucked in her bottom lip just listening intently.

“You know I’m not good with words so just hang in there… I never should have left you Odette I know it was seven years ago but honey you have been on my mind since the first damn day I saw you. I don’t know why I thought for one second that what I was doing to you was acceptable… you stood by me you looked after me hell I know we were just teenagers but you knew how to look out for me… you did everything for me… and I just spat on that”

Nodding her head she vaguely smiled as Aiden had his hands over his face. Swallowing a massive lump in his throat he was kind of hoping Odette would jump in and save him, but she had waited way too long to hear this.

“You were my rock Odette… you were the reason I used to go out onto that motocross track and give it my all. On the outside I was showing off so I could get all the attention from the moto sluts but inside I was trying to impress one person… and that one person was you… I needed you to want me… then when I got you… I did something stupid and lost you”

“Correction you did multiple stupid things and lost me”

Her voice was still shaken but was calm enough to her heard clearly Aiden’s hazel eyes shot up to look at Odette as he rested his chin on his folded hands.

“Do you know what the worst part is Odette? When you came back the summer after I…broke up with you again to sleep with Katie… for some messed up reason you were willing to give me the time of day… we bonded and that’s when I finally realized that I really fucked up!”

“So you didn’t think that you fucked up after breaking my heart the first time? Than breaking my heart again by dumping me to sleep with little ol’ Katie I must say Aiden I’m impressed that you can remember her name… it took you until my third trip over here before you realize that you’re an arse?”

Rubbing his forehead, Odette knew he was getting angry he used to do it all the time when she was with him and something drove him crazy.

“Odette please I’m trying to explain”

“Go on then continue”

“I knew the whole time that I stuffed up… I did please believe me I even told Callum this. I was jealous that you and Callum were growing closer hell you two have stayed in touch the longest… I knew he liked you from day one… so it was always a competition between us. Who would have thought Callum would end up winning?”

Scrunching her eyebrows together Odette was confused her head was pounding already she didn’t need this.

“I don’t understand what you’re trying to say Aiden. One minute you’re saying sorry the next minute you’re making it out like Callum and I are going to gallop off into the sunset on a white stallion to get married and have four children… you’re not making any sense”

Rubbing her right hand on the back of his neck Odette heard a soft grunt leave his lips another tell tail sign that he was starting to get pissed off at himself.

“I told you that I’m not good with words Odette”

His southern drawl was mixed with anger yet sadness

“Well just tell me what you want to say… don’t go off into long stories about the past”

“You want to know what I want to say to you?”

Now Odette was really getting confused pinching the skin in between her eyes she sighed.

“Just spit it out Aiden”

“I love you”

Odette didn’t move she couldn’t move those three little words had paralyzed her. Aiden sat there watching Odette he knew that this was a lot to take in for her because it was a lot for him to process as well.

“I… I… I don’t know what you want me to say?”

A duet of sighs escaped both of their lips as the beat of Odette’s heart echoed inside her.

“You don’t have to say anything… I just wanted you to know”

Her eyes were stinging as she fought back the urge to cry gritting her teeth she held back screams of joy wrapped with a bow of hatred. Aiden has just given her something she had waited so long for yet Odette was now conflicted.

“You can’t just say that to me Aiden after everything we have been through. What were you expecting? Me to jump back in your arms and say everything is okay? It’s not okay… the way I feel for you is not okay. You’re the one person in this whole entire world that I allow to bring me down… I can’t do this anymore”

Reaching over to grab her belongings Odette went to stand but Aiden’s hand caught her wrist.

“I know you still love me Odette Nicole… I know you want to run and hide from those feelings but you can’t… just like I can’t continue living a lie. I need you!”

Without saying a word she stood up his heavily tattooed arm was still latching onto hers.

“You need to let me go Aiden”

“I don’t want to”

“It’s a little late for that don’t you think?”

Attempting to take a step forward Aiden blocked her with his stocky body, resisting the temptation to steal a glance as the body she once draped herself over. Lowering her head Odette tried to remain in control.

“You can’t just walk away from us now Odette… I know you still feel something for me… if you didn’t you wouldn’t have called me to come get you last night.”

“You were my last resort obviously Callum, Travis and everyone else in my phonebook was not answering or unavailable or at the same party… don’t flatter yourself Aiden”

A rare glimpse of confidence was oozing from her pours Odette would never speak to a male like this; she was too nice she would always wait to have her heart crushed into a million pieces before finally accepting defeat and walking away.

“I was with Callum and the gang all night you didn’t call any of them… just me”

Sucking in her bottom lip Odette couldn’t believe this lifting her gaze off the floor she looked up at him.

“It’s not rocket science Aiden… I was drunk I needed a lift home and HEY guess what? A comes before C and T so that’s most likely why I called you first”

“You’re lying to me”

He was good at reading her body language she was in fact lying to him but why? Odette herself wasn’t even sure of that one. Running her hand through her hair she didn’t know what to say.

“I know you’re lying to me… so just stop it please”

“Don’t you like the taste of your own medicine Aiden? I don’t know why I called you okay? I don’t know why you would be on the top of my list… but mark my words I didn’t want anything to start because of it… like I said I just needed a lift home”

“You could have called Scott?”

Ripping her arm away from his grip Odette rested her hand on the back of her neck this was starting to annoy her.

“What does Scott have to do with this?”

“Well isn’t he your boyfriend? Don’t you two date now?”

Clicking her tongue off her teeth Odette lightly laughed did she sense jealously in his voice? That southern drawl might hide most of his emotions but clearly the green eyed monster wasn’t one of them.

“What I do in my personal life is none of your business but I’m more than sure Travis would have filled you in with the details.”

“Your right he did… Scott is your on screen boyfriend who you muck around on twatter with, but you had a date night with him two weeks ago am I right? How did that go?”

“It was wonderful Aiden it was nice to go on a date with someone who wasn’t trying to flaunt me around like I was a trophy someone who listened to me… better than any of our dates have been that’s for sure”

She had fallen for his tricks again and opened her mouth and spilled out un-Odette like bitterness. Aiden knew what he was playing at he knew that if he got Odette so angry that she would be like putty in his hands.

“If it was so wonderful why hasn’t he called you? Texted you? He has barely tweeted you… oh that’s right… he didn’t know it was a date because you couldn’t bring yourself to ask him… hell why on earth would you be chasing a guy Odette? Guys should be chasing you… you deserve to be courted. You don’t want to be with him in real life Odette you’re just trying to fill a void that is missing in your life.”

A single tear fell from her eye as she listened to each and every word that had been released from his mouth.

“If he really wanted you Odette he would be sweeping you off your feet… not leaving you out to dry”

“Stop it… Stop this… I don’t want to hear any of this”

“Why because you know I’m right?”

Pushing him away from her Odette wiped the tear that was running down her cheek.

“What are you trying to do?”

Aiden just shrugged it off and took a step towards her tiny body, wrapping his arms around her. Wiggling to try and get free from his touch Aiden stroked her hair with his right hand.

“Don’t be upset Odette… you deserve the world honey I can give you the world.”

Placing a kiss on top of her head Aiden held onto Odette for dear life hoping that this would work.

“You need me Odette… you don’t need anyone else… why do you think you have never moved on from us? I know you have had some fun after we split up but you have never settled”

Raising her chin up but using his right index finger he admired the look in her eyes when with tears in them she was still do breathtaking to him. Once again she had lost all sense of control around him and had given in.

“I know you won’t admit it Odette but I can see it all in your eyes you can’t lie to me… you never could. I also know that you won’t just take me back without me regaining your trust… but believe me Odette I want this… I want you and I will show you that you can believe in what I’m saying you can trust me again”

“I don’t want to trust you”

Her words were nothing more than a shy whisper as he chose to ignore her.

“But you will”

Not wasting any more time Aiden brought his lips down to hers pressing as close as he could too her body, she had fallen for his tricks yet again. Cupping each side of her face for some reason she let the kiss deepen for a short time not wanting this moment to continue. There was still some passion left inside of her but she couldn’t do this not now. Yanking her head away from his she wiped her lips while wrestling out of his vice grip.

“Don’t… you don’t get to do this to me Aiden not now… not again… I’m not your puppet… I’m not your toy that you can just pick up and play with when you’re feeling bored. Let me guess Indi left you and now you want some pity fuck? I’m no-one’s game”

Placing his finger over her mouth he tried to silence her but to no avail

“Stop it… Stop touching me just let me go Aiden from your touch your mind and your heart. I don’t want this… I’m not like this I’m not the type of girl that goes around having feelings for someone who kisses that someone and then two to three weeks later ends up kissing someone else. I’m not that type of girl. Regardless that nothing is going to happen between Scott and I in real life I don’t just go around handing out the goodies. I’m not like you I can’t just turn my feelings on and off… I don’t want this I don’t need this just stay away from me okay?”

His eyes never left hers as he took a step to the side clearing her path for the exit from his bedroom, not saying a word he just motioned with his hand and guested towards the door.

“Now you choose not to say anything… your unbelievable…”

Ah women they are never happy.

“I will make you see otherwise Odette… “

“You don’t get to be with me ever again Aiden were done here”

Taking a step forward Odette felt a massive weight had been lifted off her shoulders she was finally going to walk away from him with her head held high.

“We will see Odette… just promise me you’ll be careful”

“I can look out for myself Aiden… I’m a big girl”

“Can you really? Because the last thing I heard from you last night is that you were receiving mysterious text messages from someone and you seemed frightened”

Turning to look at him she licked her lips

“I’ll handle it on my own”

“I’m just saying that maybe if you weren’t such a flirt on twitter none of this would be happening”

A slight chuckle left her lips as she tossed her hair over her right shoulder.

“Wow Aiden get a grip... I don’t flirt with anyone Aiden because like Brandi taught me… flirting just wastes time now if you don’t mind your wasting mine and I really have to get going I have a big match coming up and you know… I wouldn’t want to disappoint the hundreds of male fans out there that can’t wait to get their hands on me. Who knows maybe the owner of these mysterious texts in a cutie… oh what fun we could be having”

“Stay away from it Odette… don’t even reply”

“Or what Aiden? Maybe I like living a little more dangerously now since everything I know about love I learnt from you… what’s your motto again… find em’… fuck em’… forget em’… sounds delicious how do I sign up?”

Odette didn’t wait for a reply she was on a high leaving Aiden’s room she left him to ponder in his room alone. Hearing the sound of glass shattering as she approached the stairwell she couldn’t help but smile. Years she had waited to get the upper hand on Aiden and finally she had. Now we all know Odette would never live by the three f’s she was still the same fun loving girl at heart it’s just sometime you have to lie threw your teeth to get into people’s minds. Although this does make you wonder what Odette is playing at? Maybe she does know how to be a bad girl after all. Everyone loves a good girl gone bad story it’s just one of life’s well known facts.

“Ladies and Gentlemen it gives me great pleasure to announce our next guest on Wrestle Radio… she has mixed it up with Koloas boxed on with Kangaroos and now you can see her live each and every week on Sin City Wrestling’s jammed packed Climax Control… she is the thunder from down under the black caviar of the SCW wrestling world… one half of the Bombshell tag team champions… we bring to you live and uncensored Odette Ryder”

Sitting across from a large stocky gentleman Odette smiled licking her lips she spoke into the round microphone in front of her.

“Why thank you Jimmy but believe me the pleasure is all mine”

Laughing she pushed a strand of her curly brown hair and tucked it in behind her ear phones.

“Odette let me just be serious with you for a moment… you are looking mighty fit and fine”

Shyly laughing again Odette swung around on her swirl desk chair while Jimmy continued

“Damn guys that are listening if you could see Miss Ryder now you would be so envious of me”

Her small laugh continued as she looked around a little confused Jimmy seemed the creepy flirty type. Running her hands along the tops of her dark jean covered thighs she adjusted her headset before responding.

“Awe Jimstar you’re too kind”

“Now Odette this is your first time on this show… so basically here are the rules… there aren’t any so you can say and do whatever you want okay?”

Jimmy punched around with some of the keys that were on the switch board in front of him as Odette just watched on.  

“Lucky for me I don’t play by the rules very often”

Licking her lightly glossed lips Odette folded her arms across her chest covering her navy ‘Puddle of Mudd’ tshirt.

“I think you meant to say lucky for us… now let’s get down to business. This coming Sunday you have your first title defense with Carly but it’s not your normal tag match situation… Your bosses Christian and Mark have put you up against The Fallen and the Freakettes, what do you want to say to your bosses right now for putting you in three way situation?”

Leaning into the microphone she responded almost immediately

“Well I guess Jimbo I would have to say thank you I mean Christian and Mark saw me doing a little bit of trash talking on twitter stating that Carly and I were going to be the bombshell tag team champions for life… I asked for a challenge and boy did I get one. But you know what I stand by my comment Dirty Country is going to hold the gold for a long looong time if I have anything to do with it”

“Aren’t you a little bit worried that you and Carly don’t even have to be in the pin fall for this match up to end?”

Staring directly into her green eyes Jimmy rested his shoulders on the desk between himself and Odette watching her every move making her a little uncomfortable.

“Worry is just a five lettered word that means nothing to me anymore Jim.  Carly and I have been through some tough fights to get to where we are today and I don’t see that changing anytime soon… so why not embrace it?”

“So you’re not worried about facing the Fallen?”

Rolling her tongue off her teeth Odette spat out her reply acting as if she was insulted by his question.

“Carly and I have been toe to toe with the Fallen before… I don’t see this match going down any differently from our first encounter with the ladies of the night. If I remember correctly it was the eighteenth episode of Climax Control on the twentieth of May at the Nugget Casino Resort that Raynin got taken down by the OD Spiral and I got the one two three. My prediction is that Raynin will once again taste the OD Spiral”

Looking confident Odette rested her hands on the table now mirroring Jimmy’s body language she knew what he was trying to do and she wasn’t going to allow him to get underneath her skin.

“What are your feelings about the Freakettes? The last few events that they have been booked for they haven’t even bothered to air any promotional pieces for the fans to interact with them”

“Hmm the Freakettes don’t concern me Jim… I just think it’s really unfortunate that the fans haven’t been able to connect with the two ladies… they seem like they enjoy having fun. The SCW crowd likes to have fun so it would have been a match made in heaven. It’s just unfortunate that they have obviously become distraction or disjointed from the company and fans”

Shrugging her shoulders slightly Odette didn’t know what else to say really.

“Let me see if I have this correct you’re about to head into your first title defense and you still have nothing negative to say about your opponents?”

He was doing his job nicely I guess Jim wanted to see if he could bring out the ‘bad girl’ in Odette lightly laughing she sighed and continued.

“It’s not always about being a bitch Jim I mean Sin City Wrestling has their fair share of bitches… I don’t think they need another one slagging off at each and every one… I just call it how I see it. Life is way too short to be cranky and bitchy all the time… life is for having fun it’s about living it to the max with no regrets… so why get caught up with the dramatics?”

“So you don’t want to go to town on them by calling them names?”

“there’s a saying sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me… so I’d rather put that into theory calling my competition names isn’t going to bring them down… but my Ryderfly, OD Spiral, O Ryder or the Make out will”

Smiling brightly Odette felt in control she wasn’t going to give Jimmy what he wanted he was going to have to work for it.

“Speaking of the make out you debuted that move at Into The Void what were you thinking when you laid one on your good friend Cookie?”

Back to the sleazy questions sad face

“That Cookie has defiantly earned her ring name she is just as delicious as she should be”

Winking playfully she rested back into her chair

“It’s a bit controversial don’t you think?”

“I give the fans what they want… I’ve been called a tease since day one of walking into Sin City wrestling… so why not play off it? Plus I don’t hear Cookie complaining… I don’t hear the fans complaining. The more the crowd cheers for me the more I’m going to push the limits regardless of what they are… if it makes them happy I’m more than happy to do it. I’m a slut for cheers Jimstar”

Her playful Australian laugh spilled from her lips and she hand her hand through her hair. Looking around the small studio Odette got lost in all the posters that lined the walls.

“Slut for cheers that’s a new one… now Odette I would like to go to the phones and take some questions from the callers do you mind?”

Shaking her head she brought herself forward getting close to the microphone again. Reaching out to take the glass of water that was placed in front of her she took a sip before replying.

“No not at all”

Jim punched a few buttons on the keyboard and mouthed to Odette ‘ready?’ just a slight nod was all she needed to give him before his loud booming voice took over.

“Okay Caller one you’re up first what’s your question for Miss Ryder?”

“Hi Jim I just wanted to say I’m a long time listener first time caller”

What you didn’t think I wouldn’t throw that in there? The voice belonged to a female fan who sounded like she would be in her twenties.

“I just want to know how Odette stays in such perfect shape?”

“Ah Yes Odette I think a lot of our female fans would be interested to know”

Of course you would be interested wouldn’t you Jimmy?

“Well it’s a simple mixture of healthy eating and regular exercise… I start the day off with a long run cram a hot yoga session in around lunch time weight training in the afternoon and if I’m feeling really good about myself I’ll follow it all up with an afternoon run as well… swimming is another great way to stay in shape it’s all about keeping yourself fit and active… you just have to keep moving… if your moving your burning calories and we all hate that little c word don’t we? I hope that helps”

Taking another swig from her glass of water she waited to hear a response from the fan but obviously Jimmy likes to get through this segment as fast as he can.

“Caller number two you’re on the line and speaking with Jim and Odette”

“Hi Jim hi Odette… I want to know what your deal is on twitter Odette? Your with Stoner yet your continue to flirt with the Surf Boys, Gabriel, Hawkes, Hot Stuff and even Trish what are you playing at?”

Another female fan was on the line attempting to find out what Odette’s ‘deal’ is.

“I’m not sure what you mean… but I get this all the time… people just assume that if your being friendly with someone it means you want to get in their pants… I can assure you I don’t mean to come across flirty it just happens… I’m not playing any silly games and I don’t  have any hidden agenda what you see is what you get… I’ve grown up being surrounded by males… so I guess you can say I’m more comfortable speaking with them”

Sighing Odette had always been known as a flirt but hey if the shoe fits?

“But what about Trish?”

Jim didn’t drop the ball by asking this question sitting on the edge of his seat like a school boy witnessing a hot girl for the first time. Odette just smirked at Jimmy while secretly rolling her eyes at him inside

“Trust me you’re not going to see me hooking up with Miss Newborne any time soon…”

“Are you saying you’re against girl on girl”

The female fan piped in again getting another laugh to leave the Aussie bombshell’s lips

“Umm I have a finishing move called the Make Out… think about it for a second!”

“So you’re saying your pro girl on girl action”

Before Odette could reply Jimmy had pushed another button and the caller number two was replaced by caller number three.

“Oooohkay… next caller… Caller number three what are your questions for Miss Ryder?”

“Odette Sweetie… I love you but what are you doing supporting put Hawkes on TV? The kid is a brat not to mention he is highly annoying”

Her first male caller for the night had a semi normal question not sure how to answer this one Odette run her index finger around the top of her glass and thought about it for a second.

“I believe that everyone is entitled to go after their dreams and James wanted to get back on TV so why shouldn’t the world support him plus guess who is getting Kid Rock on their twenty-fourth birthday? Hmmm hmm oh wait I do”

Her voices went higher as she said Kid Rock she was a massive fan girl.

“So you were only doing it for Kid Rock?”

Odette knew she was going to be faced with this question someday; friendliness had its down falls.

“No… I never do anything to promote someone else because I think I’m going to get something in return. I do things out of love”

“So you love Hawkes?”

“Don’t you?”

A joyful smile was dancing brightly on her face as caller number three was taken off the phone line and replaced in a matter of seconds.

“Ohhkay Caller number four what do you have to say to our Aussie wonder woman?”

The sound of a party happening in the background blared as the next caller took their time before speaking.

“I don’t have a question I just have a statement… Stop trying to talk Gabriel out of blowing himself up it has nothing to do with you”

Beep beep beep

“Is it just me Jim or did that sound like Rage to you?”

“I believe so but he is gone now so we will never know. Okay last call for the night”

Playing dumb she shrugged her shoulders while running her right hand up and down her arm the air con in this studio was extremely cold.

“Odette I would just like to know who are your top five male and female celebrity crushes? I run a fan site for you and I have so many questions but I really love you and you’re my inspiration and I just want to know if we have the same tastes in like everything… Oh My Gawd I can’t believe I’m talking to you…”

Hmm really for a radio show? The last caller was another female that was talking at a million miles an hour Odette was known to be a faster talker because of her accent but this fan girl was hard to keep up with. Bringing herself into the microphone Odette licked her lips.

“Oh yes Odette please tell us who you would get freaky for?”

Pretending to think Odette clicked her tongue off her white teeth

“well first of all I’d like to say thank you for dedicating your spare time in getting up a fan page for me it’s such an honor. I didn’t realize that I was making such an impact on people’s lives but it’s definitely good to know… and OH MY GOD I can’t believe I’m talking to you I love my Rydernites… and for your efforts and to help you make my fan site the number one fan site out their I’d like to meet you… so I can answer each and every one of your questions.”

“No way!!! That would be all my dreams coming true in one day!”

“Stay on the line and I’ll get your details and we can arrange to meet okay you crazy Rydernite but to answer your questions it’s pretty simple… The five celebrity males NOT Sin City Wrestling related would be Ryan Reynolds, John Cena, Mark Wahlberg, Tom Hardy, Cooper Cronk and Kid Rock oops that’s six oh well as for Females hmm there is only two Sandra Bullock and Trish Stratus I’d die if I ever met them in person!”

“Cooper Who?

Odette just laughed she had forgotten that her American friends would not know who Cooper Cronk is flicking her fringe out of her face Odette spoke up.

“My apologizes Cooper Cronk  wears the number fourteen jersey which just so happens to be my lucky number for Queensland in the State of Origin football game that gets played back home… he kicked the winning field goal on Wednesday from over half way… to put it politely he is a fudging legend!!”

“I’ll have to google him”

Odette just laughed as the caller was cut off the line and Jimmy took back over asking the questions.

“Well Odette we are drawing to a close to your interview but I’d say we should get back to talking about your match this coming Sunday… now we all know that you like to talk and you say some of the most weirdest things in your on air promos so we don’t expect anything less today… so let’s begin… what are your thoughts on Raynin?

Resting on the desk in front of her Odette placed her chin on her folded hands her sight not leaving Jimmy.

“Raynin… Raynin… Raynin the mixed martial arts high flying bombshell from Austin Texas, Hmm my thoughts Jimmy are that the Fallen don’t stand a chance against Dirty Country. Carly and I want this we deserve this… we will keep our Tag team championships around our waists because no one in Sin City Wrestling works together better as a team then us… Bombshells roster or not… we are the poster girls for the tag team divisions in SCW. Carly and I got thrown together we were told to suck it up and get along and as far as I can see… we have done a damn good job at doing so. So Raynin can go on and on and on week after week about how she is going to rip her opponent’s apart… But mark my words Jimmy that will not be the case come Climax Control. She might be brutal, aggressive and have a massive lack of respect for everyone in the company other than her vampire friend Gothika… but I am unpredictable… I will do whatever I have to whatever I need to do to win this match for Dirty Country… eye patch on her eye or not Jimmy she will not see me coming… I will keep the legend known as Raynin on her toes… I will not fall to her... I will not break… I will dominate. I might be the nice girl in Sin City Wrestling but that doesn’t mean I don’t know how to hold my own… Raynin might think that the fallen have the upper hand on Dirty Country… but I guarantee the fallen will come up short…”

Stopping to take a sip of water Jimmy took over the airways

“So what are your thoughts on her partner Gothika then?”

A girly laugh left her lips as she placed her glass back down on the black table taking a deep breath Odette let her Australian accent be heard.

“Gothika the bombshell of darkness the pound and ground fighter that won’t stop until she has sunken her teeth deep into her competition… she’s the bombshell who thinks she is a vampire yet she comes out to the ring wearing tight halter neck shirts that read ‘heart breaker’ or ‘bad girl’ across them… oh I’m really scared. Sharpen your fangs Gothika because I’ve watched Vampire diaries, True Blood and twilight… and with this very legitimate information I will put you out of your eternal misery at Climax Control. Consider Dirty Country the stake that gets driven through your heart… I will personally make sure you don’t get to lay a finger on the bombshell tag team belts because I hold the things that mean most to me very close… and I will guard our championships with my life. I will not be intimidated by a fictional creature of the night… The fallen will once again pick up their skirts and curtsy to the newly crowned champions Dirty Country… mark my words this isn’t fiction heart breaker this is the cold hard truth”

Nodding towards Jimmy she motioned that she was ready for her next question.

“So then we have the second tag team that is in this match the Freakettes… let’s start off with Felony… what do you have to say to the petite blonde?”

“Felony the pocket rocket of the Freakettes… I have three very simple words for you Felony... Don’t tag in! You don’t want to be a part of this… Raynin, Gothika, Carly and I will pin point you for your size… you’re like a fun size mars bar that gets demolished in the first bite. Now I’m all for people proving me wrong but I think this time I’ll be safe to say I told you so… but I must admit I was a fan of you when you and Rock Rose stumbled into SCW… but I have lost all respect for you both when you decided that your connection with the Sin City fans wasn’t a main priority to you. Like I say time and time again I do what I do because of my fans because of the sin city fans… so when you decided to spit in their face you spat in mine too. I don’t take it lightly when someone lets me down… so at Climax Control the things I will do to you will be the ripple effect of your absence towards the fans. Dedication is what got Carly and I our championships and honey you and Rock Rose have no devotion”

Sigh and breathe

“Well that leaves us with your last opponent the biggest one of them all Rock Rose let her have it baby girl”

“Ah yes the delightful Monster of the Freakettes Rock Rose… much the same can be said to you like I just said to Felony but I have something special for you. You see you might have had a past filled with abusing boys and getting arrested but were not in muscle beach anymore… your brute size and your muscles maybe your main selling point Rocky but let me get one thing straight. You might be able to overpower me hell I have no doubt that you could snap me in half if you wanted too but Carly and I will always out smart you… we will out run you we will be faster and I promise I will find a way to bring you to your knees. I will put you on your back and I will show the entire Sin City Wrestling family why I’m the most impulsive high flyer on the bombshell roster. When there is a will there is a way. Don’t think for one minute you have this in the bag because you’re built like a brick shithouse because Carly and I will use your masculinity as your weakness. You might have been used to getting your way at muscle beach but Carly and I don’t like to be disappointed… we like winning so we will continue to win. You should make me worry but trust me Rosie you’ll slip up they all do and that’s when Dirty Country will have you. Thanks for entering Rosie now do us a favor and stay out of our way!”

Taking another long drink of her chilled water Odette rested back into her chair seeming happy with what she was coming out with.

“I guess you have said everything you have wanted to say… but I have to ask any last words?”

“Last words are for those who aren’t coming back and trust me Jimmy Carly and I will always come back harder faster stronger… predict nothing when it comes to Dirty Country! I spent my whole life doing things freestyle and I find that’s what works best! I only have one thing on my mind heading into Climax control and that’s winning… so Carly and I will be getting our hands raised by the end of our match”

“Well there you have it everyone… Odette Ryder is ready for Dirty Country’s first title defense at Climax Control this Sunday… so tune into Sin City Wrestling to see everyone favorite Aussie kick some major ass. It has been a pleasure to have you in the studio today and any time you want to drop on in you know where we are.”

Pouting playfully Odette winked

“Oh trust me I won’t be a stranger”

Jimmy cued for “Blood in my eyes” to play over the radio station as Odette’s microphone was turned off. Taking the headset off she placed it down on the table before getting up from her chair, quickly shaking Jimmy’s hand across the table she leant over to leave a kiss on his cheek before turning on her heels and leaving the room.

With her promotional work completed for the week Odette decided to take a stroll to get to know her new second home America. Little did she know she was being followed by two Sin City Wrestling fan girls you know the ones I’m typing about the ones that make One directioners look like saints. Stopping outside the large store window of a Swarovski shop to admire their new range the two fan girls approached Odette. The two were an odd pair the taller one of had long blonde hair big bright blue eyes and was wearing a long flowing summer dress. The shorter one was brunette with dark mysterious brown eyes she was dressed less elegantly then her friend. Seeing their reflection in the glass Odette waited assuming they were going to ask her for a photo and an autograph or something of that nature. Too bad she didn’t decide to keep walking.

“OH MY GOD it’s her… it’s that Australian chick who is like such a slut”

The blonde said with such passion and jealousy in her tone

“Oh you are so right girl!”

The brown hair one just agreed of course she would, Odette just continued to look in the store window choosing to ignore them both.

“I don’t know what stupid little game this twit is playing but she better keep her hands off of Rage, Despayre and Gabriel. You know what I’m like about the seven deadly sins… you know I would do anything to spend a night with any of those three guys… they are so cute and funny and this scrag in front of us thinks she can just waltz on in to Sin City wrestling and flirt with my future husbands? Who the fuck does this bitch think she is? She isn’t anything special… as if Rage or Gab or Despy would even go near her I mean who likes Australians anyways?"

The blonde was having a field day at Odette’s expense but she didn’t move or say anything Odette just stood there and listened while wooing and ahhing over the newest Swarovski crystal hand bag.

“Yeah and if she even thinks about touching my Surf boys I will rip her pretty little face off… like she already has Stoner wrapped around her little finger she doesn’t need to slut her way up to Narly and Radical… and she thinks she is cute making up the world Narlical… bitch I’ve been calling them that for weeks… and what’s her deal with Hawkes… he is eighteen she most likely fucking thirty-five or something. My Jimmy James won’t want to put his hands on a slag like her who has been around the block more times than Paris Hilton... did you see on Twitter she was sad facing Christian trying to get him to do what she wanted… just goes to show that she will try and sleep with anyone to get ahead in the wrestling world.”

The shorted fan girl piped in as the both stood their twirling their hair around their index fingers chewing on gum. Odette took her phone out of her pocket played around with it she was just waiting for the right time to say something.

“Did you know that I heard on one of those dirt sheet websites that she is only friends with Kittie so she can get Jamie and Spike Staggs in bed… she is such a piece of work. She can claim she is just playing nice all she wants but we know what she really wants… she is such a see through little tart.”

“Well I heard that she slept with Hot Stuff Mark Ward to get her wrestling start in SCW why do you think she is climbing the ladder as fast? Damn she must spend a lot of time on her back”

Giggling could be heard as the two young girls high fived each other smirking Odette kept her eye on her Iphone and just took it all in.

“I don’t know what Stoner sees in her anyways Bianca in SCW is so much prettier… and this whole I’m so hardcore gimmick she is playing because she rides motorbikes… it’s not impressing anyone I mean no one cares… speaking of her motocross career I read on the internet that she is living in a house with two guys… case closed she just can’t help herself…”

“Once a slut always a slut that’s what I say”

Odette has just about had enough it took a bit to get Odette mad and right now she was starting to get boarder line. Licking her lips she brought her sunglasses up off her eyes and on top of her head, sliding her IPhone back into her back pocket.

“I bet she is the laughing stock behind closed doors in SCW… the guys most likely have competitions to see who can bed her first. She deserves everything she gets from them I say.”

Turning swiftly on her heels Odette took one step forward towards the two girls and cut in

“You know... I think you’re forgetting to add the fact that I’ve spoken to Frost, Luca, Casey, Shane, Wyatt and Matt Barnes as well… let me guess I had an all nighter with all six of them because I’m just so slutty…  I’m like a dirty little minx that puts my claws into every man I come across… grow the hell up girls”

“Excuse me?”

“You heard me... I didn’t realize that saying hello was the new way of saying take your mother fucking shirt off. Listen here fan girls… who and what I do and who I do it with is none of your business but check your facts before you go labeling me a slut… I can’t help that the green eyed monster is giving you a visit but trust me you’re not impressing anyone... you’re not hurting my feelings either… say what you want about me but read my lips… guess who gets to see your precious future husbands week in week out? Oh that’s right I do. You might think I’m the backstage joke in Sin City Wrestling but the jokes on you… I’m sorry girls but crazy fan girl gimmick won’t bag yourself a SCW wrestler for a future husband”

Licking her lips Odette laughed as the two girls looked on like stunned mullets

“You can’t talk to us like this… I’m going to email Christian and Mark and get you fired”

“Go ahead… I’ll just sweet talk my way out of that too won’t I?”

“So much for you loving all the Sin City Wrestling fans… you’re such a liar”

“I love the fans not the little girls that run around thinking that they have a chance with a wrestler when their personalities match their fake Gucci hand bags”

Looking at the fact bags hanging from their arms Odette smiled.

“But continue to hate me girls… it only makes me stronger”

Without another word said Odette left the shop front and headed off on her journey.

>