Author Topic: What I Deserve.  (Read 417 times)

Offline Brooklyn Carter

• View Profile
    • Brooklyn Carter
What I Deserve.
« on: July 05, 2012, 05:27:54 PM »

@BKCarter20 Check out my new blog entry on my FaceBook called What I Deserve, I'm sure you all will enjoy.

\'user

What I Deserve: Blog Entry 3

It's been a long week, sorry I haven't been available online as usual, but my match this Sunday is very very important to me, not only to me, but my career. I think winning this match will definitely help me move pass the newbie stage, and maybe more women will start to respect me more.

But I will address my match later, first I would like to talk about certain issues that have gone on in my life, some recent and some past. Last night I made an appearance in Georgia, at a club called Traxx, its a popular gay club located in Atlanta and believe me the club is always live.

While there, I came across a lot of different people, some straight, some gay and then of course you had your in between, and it was a great opportunity and honor to be able to sit down and talk with a few, everyone there knew who I was, mostly of my fashion sense and then some recognized me as a wrestler which is nice because I have fans that follow all aspects of my careers, what can I say? I'm a hustler.

I've never had an issue with the homosexual community, I've always embraced it, more after I found out that my brother was gay, I knew I had to become more active in his life and to truly understand some of the experiences he was going through, it makes me sick to my stomach to sit back and hear horror stories about what the LBGT Community has to go through, just to survive, just to be themselves.

I don't weigh to much in on politics or the drama behind it, but I will say that I am a proud support of our current president and the actions he has taken against Marriage Equality and I applaud him, and everyone behind or involved with the LGBT Community.

Being in that club and listening to some of the stories from those people made me realize and think I share some of the same similarities they go through, on a daily basis their judged because of how they choose their life, I feel the same pressure.

I was judged on the way I dressed, I'm judged on my actions in my personal life, so yes even I as a heterosexual woman knows what its like to be judged and hated on, and it sucks that people can't respect others.

But I love the positive feed back that I have received from everyone, inside and outside the LGBT community, and I've decided to be more active and help the LGBT Community with whatever they need, whether its rallys for Gay Marriage, or just supporting them in general, I would lend my hand.

I feel like the business I am in, its hard for us to come together and support each other, its a competition and everyone's EGO's are so far gone, I sat back and let people constantly talk, let people try and put me down as a person and as a wrestler but at the end of the day, I showed them who I truly am inside and that is a fighter.

Now I'm the one facing Misty for the Bombshell Championship, a title that any women in this company would die for, any issues I have with Kittie at this moment is no longer in my head, that Roulette Championship is no longer in my head, right now the only thing I can think about is wrapping my hands around Misty's neck and taking away something that means so much to her.

I'm pretty sure she is nervous, of course I'll hear the petty comments about my issues or how she probably feels as though I'm not ready to face her, or how I don't deserve to be in the same ring for her but honestly I want her to save all that talk for the ring, fuck those words, just be concerned about the damage I am going to do to your body after the fact.

I left SCW to clear my head, to get help with my issues with my father and to help my brother get on the right track with his life, and school, it wasn't because I wasn't ready to compete, check my record I only recall loosing one match before I left and that was the match with the other three rejects.

But I came back with a vengeance, I proved that during the Free For All and then just last week when I slayed Presley and Newborn's asses. If you haven't noticed I don't really interact with a lot of people backstage, men or women, if it isn't Dana or the close friends that I have in this company then I'm not fucking with you and that's the problem with some of these women here, their so concerned about their love lives, and which dick their gonna ride next, they loose focus on what's important and that's being able to say I am or I am a former Bombshell Champion.

The one good thing I will say about Misty or Kittie, is the fact that both are focused on whats important, Misty I will say has skill behind her, but that isn't enough to take me out and trust me it won't be easy, I've learned a lot being here and not being here and I am more ready then ever.

This is the match I have dreamed about since my last run in with Misty and I refuse to leave this match empty handed. I respect Misty as a wrestler, and I am honored to be the woman who takes her title away from her, but at the same time its a honor to step in the ring with her and do what the women who have faced her before me haven't been able to do.

What I Deserve is to be the next Bombshell Championship, I deserve to walk around with that title in hand with the utmost respect and honor, this match goes beyond and deeper then the Bombshell Title, the title is only a bonus, but Misty better come down off her high horse and be prepared, me not having skill shouldn't be an issue or a thought in her head. We have unfinished business and Misty has said a lot of hurtful things out of jealousy, no one wants to see me succeed, only myself can want that satisfaction and I will have that on Sunday.

Dana has me working out everyday since my last match, she wants me to physically be prepared for what I'm going up against, I won't trash talk Misty too much because I respect her more then anybody, only because she has worked hard to be where she is, but my time is now and I'm ready to do whatever it takes to be known and recognized as a champion.

Even if it does mean I have to stop smoking for a while. (LoL)

Don't blame me, blame Dana. She feels that it will slow me down, and not only do I have to be physically prepared for this match, but mentally also. And speaking of Dana, she has now entered my hotel room with some food from Subway, I guess were cheating today.

(Smiles)

Love you world, and again I appreciate you taking the time out of your money making days to read my personal blog entries, I appreciate the love and support you give me on a daily basis and I love you all.

I will see you Sunday, and I can't wait to celebrate my win with my fans that night.

128 Likes

MGM Grand.

The scene opens up inside Brooklyn's hotel room, Brooklyn closes her laptop, with her iPhone to her ear, she looks up and notices Dana staring at her, and also at the smoke leaving from Brooklyn's mouth.

\'user

Brooklyn: Shit!

Brooklyn drops her phone on the couch, and tosses the dutch in the ashtray, she looks up at Dana who doesn't look to happy, she smiles.

Brooklyn: I already know what your going to say and look I didn't go crazy or anything, I only smoked one.

Dana: You shouldn't be smoking any, this match is freaking serious man and your over there getting high.

Brooklyn: You make it seem like I'm doing a hardcore drug or something, damn I wanted to smoke a little marijuana and relax for the day Dana, chill out.

Dana:
[Walks over to the couch] I am calm as ever, but I am concerned about you and this match on Sunday, you have to understand my concern because this match is very important, very very important and its the match you've been yapping your gums about for weeks now, so personally I think it would be embarrassing if you were to loose.

As much as I didn't want to admit it, Dana was fucking right, but I needed to relax and I feel like with all this stress and pressure, that may be the reason why and if I loose this match, I don't think its the weed that is going to be my downfall, but more of me being exhausted.

I haven't had a chance to fully rest since my last match, and even though that match wasn't as intense, it drained me. I am confident though, and I don't think this weed is going to be the issue if I was to loose this match, but that isn't my mindset right now.

Brooklyn shakes her head.

Brooklyn: I am fine.

Dana: What else is on your mind?

Brooklyn: Really just this match, I'm excited because I finally get my shot, but at the same time I'm nervous because I don't want to make any mistakes or mess up, everyone is going to be looking at me, the new but old girl with a weed problem, people are expecting me to loose this match and I don't want that to be the outcome.

I bet you she says, "It won't be Brooklyn." lol, I love my Dana.

Dana: It won't be Brooklyn, only if you let it be the outcome. I don't mind the use of weed, but I haven't really been around you to much because of the meetings I've had, but who knows what your lungs have inhaled during our time apart.

Brooklyn: Just trust me enough that I know how serious this match is to my career.

Dana: Real serious and I know in my heart that if you truly want this, then you won't let anything or anyone stand in your way at getting what you deserve, even if your opponent is a big threat, and Misty is a threat, and you should be nervous going up against her.

Brooklyn: It's time for SCW to see a new face holding the Bombshell Championship, everyone is tired of seeing these old dusty crows holding the title, its back and forth, back and forth so its time for someone else to step their game up and hold that title, and that person is me.

No hard feelings against Kittie, but no one wants to see her as the Bombshell Champion again, I feel as though right now she is the perfect person to hold the Roulette Championship which is why I gave her good enough reason to hold that title, if I wanted to, it could of been Kittie who I challenged, even though her win wasn't a respectful win, she is a top player in this business and I rather see her with that title then anyone else.

This has been a long journey for me, and I deserve this match, I deserve to be the challenger, and I deserve to hold that title, my dreams will finally come true on Sunday.

Brooklyn: I really feel like God has answered all my prayers, my dreams have finally come true, and I fucking deserve this Dana, more then anyone.

Dana: You do.

Brooklyn: I won't let Misty and her childish comments or her words stop me from kicking her ass, don't get me wrong I am excited that I get a shot at the title, but more importantly I am thrilled to get a shot at Misty, one on one, with no other bitches around to fuck up my flow, I get that crow one on one and I feel bad for her, I really do.

Dana: Why?

Brooklyn: Because not only am I going to take her title away from her, but after she looses I will force Misty into retirement, force her to take a break away from SCW during my title reign, I don't need her wrangled body being in my way from slaying the rest of the competition.

Dana: I'll be backstage watching and cheering you on Brooke, I have some much faith in you right now and you deserve this shot, this is your moment, your time.

Brooklyn: Fucking finally.

Dana: Moving on, there is another thing I wanted to discuss with you, and then I promise I will let you relax the rest of today, but early tomorrow morning we are back on schedule, you have a couple appearances but I cleared your weekend for gym training.

Brooklyn: That's fine, but what is it that you need to talk to me about ?

Dana: Your father.

Brooklyn's face turn from smiles, to anger, she reaches over and grabs the dutch out of the ashtray.

Brooklyn: If you want to talk about that asshole, then I will need this blunt without any interruption.

Dana: Whatever, that's fine.

Brooklyn: What is it?

Dana: He wants to talk with you, and he said something about moving to Europe and that he wanted to talk with you one last time before he left.

Brooklyn: Fuck no, and I hope that's what you told him. I have no desire in having a conversation with that man and I don't understand why he hasn't come to realization that we will never have any type of a family relationship.

Dana: He went to church, he asked God for forgiveness and now he is trying to rebuild his life, he has more respect for you and his family now then he ever did and I think you could at this positive time in your life to find closure and move on.

Brooklyn: I have.

Dana: You have resentment and your holding a grudge against him, now as your friend, not as your manager right now, but as your friend I know what you have been through with this man, but look at it this way, if he is moving to Europe then you know you will rarely see him, why not give him a chance and hear what he has to say, if your uncomfortable then you can leave because no one is forcing you to do this, but I honestly think that this will help you both in some way.

Inside I secretly cared for my father, I never wanted him to fail at life and even though I didn't want to be apart of his life, I always wanted the best. During the time of when all that bad stuff was happening, we were both in bad places as people, he couldn't hold a job and I was dealing with drugs and being naive to what was going on around me.

I don't completely blame my father, but I blame myself along with my mother. Some things could have been prevented if proper actions were taken, but at that time who would be listening?

I've always wanted to build a better relationship with everyone in my family, my mother, my father, my other two brothers, and my sister in Wisconsin that no one ever mentions, there are a lot of things that I know that my family believed that I didn't know, but I was open to my surroundings and I always kept my ears opened.

I'm not happy with a meeting or a conversation between my father and I, but I know that it would only come from a positive place, and maybe I should sit down and actually listen to what that man has to say, what he could possibly say to me after all the years of pain.

Brooklyn: When?

Dana: Today.

Brooklyn: I knew it would be short notice, this is something I need to be mentally prepared for but you expect me to meet this man today.

Dana: His plane leaves tomorrow for New York, he wants to spend time with your brother before he leaves and then off to Europe he goes.

Brooklyn: Do you understand what this is going to do to me mentally? You won't me to be focused on this match against Misty, but now you want me to go up against one of the hardest challenges in my life.

Dana: I don't expect you to do anything, whatever decision may be, I just want you to be in a happy place personally and professionally. You may come off hard and all angry about your home life, but deep inside I know you yearn for a relationship with your father, what girl doesn't? Yes, what your father did was horrible, but remember at that time you all were in a really bad place, so I personally think it wasn't all him, but more of the demons that overcame his body.

Demons as in alcohol, or drugs. I don't want the people to think she is crazy.

Brooklyn: But he had so much help behind him, my father was one of the most powerful Lawyer's the city of Philadelphia has ever seen, and he let one fucking hooker and a shitload of coke fuck that up, he let that fuck up a perfect family, and a perfect household.

Dana: And now he is learning from all his past mistakes and he is trying to rebuild his life, everyone deserves a second chance and instead of you judging him, accept the fact that he is trying to change.

I hate when Dana is right at times, she makes me feel so low about myself, like I'm the asshole or something. I understood everything she said, but still dealing with the bullshit of my father, it would be to much of a toll on me.

Brooklyn reaches for her iPhone, she clicks the Twitter app, and types away.

@BKCarter20 Hit with news that's unbelievable, but won't stop my reign. #comingforyourmisty #futurebmbshlchmp \'wink.gif\' Check my new blog, this is deep.
as of 5 minutes ago.

\'user

Shattered Pieces: Blog Entry 4

"It is a wise father that knows his own child."
~ William Shakespeare

Hopefully I won't cry while I write this blog, its so important and close to home writing this blog and I am opening up to a lot of my fans and enemies. I've only discussed my relationship with my father a few times, some with interviewers and just some in my own personal way and today I feel like as though I will finally close that chapter in my life.

I've held a grudge against my father for almost 5 years now, I cut all communication, all ties with that man because I felt as though he was the shit beneath my shoes at the time, I could careless, if the man was ever on fire then I wouldn't waste my spit to put that fire out.

My father was capable of controlling someone's mind, the way they think, he was a very persuasive man, but it came with the territory of being a lawyer, before I was old enough to realize the things that were going on around me were wrong, he was able to take full advantage of me and get away with it for years.

Growing up, moving from city to city, hotel to hotel, I was forced to be away from my brother and was forced to use what my father considered God's Greatest Gift to bring in money, I was God's Greatest Gift.

My father made my brother move in with my Aunt Patricia in Hawaii for two summers while I was on yachts entertaining men who were old enough to be my father, it was a horrible experience, and no young girl should ever experience what I experienced in my life.

But today, I have finally given in at his request, and of course Dana's to actually sit down and talk with this man, maybe we can finally find closure and I can live my life without the mention of his name.

203 Likes

The scene fades to black.

3 Hours Later

MGM Grand
Lobby 1

The scene opens up inside the MGM Grand Lobby, Brooklyn is shown, with her hoodie, glasses, and bag making her way through the crowd, she notices her father over by the bar, so slowly she heads over.

\'user

Just be cool Brooke, you can do this.

Brooklyn makes her way over to where her father was standing, he turns and greets her reaching for a hug, but Brooklyn obliges, she turns and sits down on one of the stools, looking at the bartender, she orders a goose and cranberry, Jerome shrugs as he joins his daughter at the bar table.

Jerome: I appreciate you meeting me here.

Brooklyn: Mmmhmm..

Jerome: I'm sure Dana explained to you that I am leaving the county sometime this week, and before I left I wanted to see you one last time and apologize to you.

Brooklyn: You've apologized numerous times, so adding another one wouldn't change how I feel about you.

Jerome: I am proud of you Brookey, and I understand I am the last person you would ever want a relationship with, but you have to understand that I was in a bad place in my life during that whole time, and I shouldn't use that as an excuse but its the truth and if I could go back in time and change what I did, then of course I would.

Brooklyn: What is the meaning behind you wanting to see me?

Jerome: I ruined a lot of relationships in our family, with your mom and I, your other brothers and sisters and of course with you. I feel terrible and believe me there have been nights I have wanted to take my life, I hate myself and the person I was but things are way different now Brooklyn and I am a changed person, I was offered a nice job in Europe making really good money, I am trying to rebuild a relationship with everyone around me and life is to short for this honey, I am your father and I made a horrible horrible mistake, but I am trying to show you that I am a better person now.

I wanted to believe him so much, I think I did believe him, forgiving him was always an option, but forgetting never was. I don't see how my father and I could have a trusting and genuine relationship when I don't want anything to do with him, I don't want to support him, I don't want to have conversations or dates with him, I'm not ready to build a new relationship, not yet.

Brooklyn: I appreciate the fact that you still have tried to rebuild our relationship, but at this time I'm not interested in doing so. I have nothing against you, and I'm happy to see you succeed in life, its sad that we won't be able to share ours together but it doesn't mean I won't be cordial with you. The only reason I still decide to have communication with you is because of London, if it wasn't for him then you would be dead to me.

Jerome: I understand.

Brooklyn: But I've grown to be a better person and I won't let past experiences ruin what could be a better future, right now I have other things to focus on like my career, but I'm not against the idea of an reconciliation, just not now.

Jerome: Everyday I have to sit back and think about the pain I caused you and the rest of our family, but I will continue to fight for this family until my last breath comes out, you might not believe me Brooklyn, but I follow you every week and no not physically following you, but I keep up with your twitter updates, If I could, I would attend every show and just show my support in a distance.

Brooklyn: I appreciate that.

Jerome: I know about your match this Sunday with that girl Misty, I know this is the match you've waited on your entire career, your entire time with that federation and I believe in you sweetie, we may not have a perfect relationship, but I can see in your eyes that your prepared and I want you to do whatever it takes to bring that gold home honey, do not give up.

Is this man really trying to give me advice right now? Like really? We haven't reconciled yet, so is this even appropriate?

Brooklyn: I appreciate your words of encouragement, and believe me I am beyond ready for this match, its been a long time coming and I am ready to release this built up anger against the girl I despise the most, we have little history, but it feels like we've been enemies for so long.

Jerome: I know you can do it.

Brooklyn: I'm not to worried about the match honestly, I believe in myself that much that I am confident at winning. Misty is a difficult opponent, don't get me wrong. I know I have competition going into this match and she is going to fight even harder just because it's me, but that won't keep me from putting up a fight. I've wrestled with the best, and I am capable of shocking the world, and upsetting Misty.

It was nice to sit back and actually have a conversation with my father without fingers being pointed and names being called, really its my fault because I'm the one that kind of distant myself from him, I've pushed him to the side because of past experiences, and it felt good that he kept his eye on me, and not in a negative way.

But I still had nothing to prove to him, building a relationship with him was the last thing on my mind, but at this moment I felt the need to give him the respect and the attention he so badly wanted.

It will take time, and he knows it will.

Jerome reaches out his palm and lays it on the table, staring at Brooklyn, he begins to tear up.

Jerome: Please don't shut me out your life my child, I adore you and I am so proud of you. You have made me want to become a better person in life, and for you, and my children I promise change. [Rubs his eyes] I've attended church, AA Meetings, entered rehab and even opened up to others about the things I have done and right now I feel like I'm a better individual, and I promise to show you and the rest of the family what this change has done.

Brooklyn hesitates, her eyes water up, but she forces the tears away, she places her hand in his palm and she smiles, but quickly snatches her hand away.

Brooklyn: I'll have Dana e-mail you, contact me once you land in Europe. [Grabs clutch bag and phone, gets up from table.] I need to get out of here.

Brooklyn waves to her father as she turns heading towards the parking lot, she pulls her phone out, looking down at the screen.

BKCarter20 I just accomplished something that I thought would never be accomplished, but how I'm feeling is something else .. Ugh !! #soreadyforsunday. I got some anger to release !! NOW !!

2 Hours Later

The scene opens up inside Brooklyn's hotel room, Brooklyn is shown lying in her bed, she rolls over close to the edge grabbing her iPad, she logs onto her site, and pauses for a second.

New Beginning: Blog Entry 5

As you can see I'm very bored tonight, I've used the internet more today then I've ever had in my whole time living on this earth. Okay, I exaggerated but come on now, something must be wrong.

I thought I would update everyone on how my meeting with my father went today, if my life was a reality show then I swear my ratings would be through the roof, and my shit would be real, not scripted like a lot of these shows. But I enjoyed the short conversation we did have, no I did not leave upset, I left with my head held high and a positive attitude.

I'm very proud of how I handled our talk, I was very respectful and my manners were great, he is my father even though he did some reckless things in our past. But during our conversation I saw in many ways of how he has changed and really matured, I don't know how quick our reconciliation will be, I think maybe we need to talk to a therapists and maybe get closure that way before we start building a relationship again, sometimes outside advice is good to hear, because its people looking in from the outside, their coming in blind, all they hear is what we tell them, and then they make their perception that way.

I'm just rambling, I know you want to know the juicy details but that's my private life, let's just say things went great and I can see him being at family functions in the near future.

I am happy I did deal with that now, its stress I can let go of and I know that now my mind will be in the right place on Sunday, I know my fans are tired of seeing Misty as the Bombshell Champion, so I have to handle my duties and take that responsibility away from her.

I'm honored to face Misty and I'm honored to main event Climax, this is way important and way bigger then that Free For All Match, as Champion, I'll reign at the top as the best and I promise to hold onto that title longer then any women in this company has ever had.

I wish Misty luck, but also send her my regards, because come Climax, the death of a champion will come and a new champion will Rise, and that's B. Carter !

Thanks for all the support, and I will see you guys soon, I promise to make you all proud as the new Bombshell Champion.

KNOCK KNOCK

Brooklyn clicks on post, blog is up, she lays her iPad down on the bed and rushes over to the door, she opens it and Dana walks in.

BKCarter20 My girl @DanaKissez is finally here, now its time to get up and go do something, I'm f*cking bored.... KISSES MY LOVES!!

Dana makes her way over to the bed, she smiles as she looks at Brooklyn who is messing around with the string on her outfit.

\'user

Dana: You look so cute, I guess you trying to find you a man tonight, huh ?

Brooklyn: I'm just ready to let loose, have some fun and get my mind off some things. I'm ready for Sunday and all I want to do right now, is take some shots and dance a little bit.

Dana: Where to tonight?

Brooklyn: Sean is at some New Gay Club down on the boardwalk, and it's been awhile since I've head some techno music and right now I just need to dance, so I guess we will meet him there tonight, but now I need to grab some food and maybe do a little shopping.

Dana: Let's gamble, the last two times we came to Vegas, I didn't get to gamble at all, not once did I get a chance to pull that lever and win me some money.

Brooklyn: Because if we go downstairs and start gambling, I swear by the end of the night both our savings will be cleared, I just bought that house in New York for London and I'm still paying the mortgage on the Condo in Miami, so right now my funds are little strapped.

Dana: You should follow up with your finances more often, the house in Miami is paid and I just closed that deal two days ago, I thought I CC'd you in the e-mail that I received from the bank, but maybe I forgot. As for London's pad in New York, that was a great decision because he decided to rent the second half out, so at least you will gain a little money from this investment, your funds and everything is alright and we shouldn't have any financial issues no where in the future.

Brooklyn: Well that's good to hear, I knew I wasn't broke, I just knew I can't be on a Lamborghini budget when I can only afford a Lexus budget, you feel me? [Pauses] I swear I sounded so proper and stupid right now, but you get the picture.

Dana: Just think, after Sunday, you will be the new SCW Bombshell Champion, like how does that make you feel?

Brooklyn: Anxious, but I don't want to jinx anything because this match is serious.

Dana: Do you think the world can handle you as Bombshell Champion?

Brooklyn: Hell No, and I don't blame them. I am going to be a ** FUCKING BEAST ** as champion and I put that on everything. These girls won't know what him them after that title is in my hands, and I swear I'm ready for any challenge, because I will slay the competition and reign as the best female wrestler that ever stepped foot in that SCW ring, it will be a long time before you hear that ring announce say FORMER SCW BOMBSHELL CHAMPION.

Brooklyn smiles.

Brooklyn: Misty better hold onto that title, kiss as many times as possible, she better sleep with it, take it to the bathroom, even when she takes a shit, she needs to hold onto that title with every inch of life, because come Sunday she will never have that championship again, and when I'm done with her, she'll be the one taking a break.  

Dana: This is huge Brooke.

Brooklyn: This is bigger then life, Main Event, Title on the line, One on One, no interruptions, no fakeness, just me and that pale bitch going toe to toe for something so precious to her.

Brooklyn jumps up from the bed, making her way over to the kitchen, she looks up at the calendar and circles the 8th, she turns and smiles pointing at the calendar.

Brooklyn: I will have my title in my hands soon enough, [Laughs] This is so exciting, like I don't think I will be able to sleep the rest of this week, until the title is officially in my hands.

Dana: I'll be there to celebrate with you.

Brooklyn: I just wish London would be here to see it.

Dana: Who say he couldn't? [Smiles] London will be here Saturday night, just in time for the show, he said he couldn't miss his sisters big match, and Sean will be there to.

Brooklyn: All this support is amazing to me.

Dana: You've worked to hard and too long to go unrecognized, Misty is scared, she may not admit it but that chick is scared and she knows you are her biggest threat, so do what you need to do, but make sure you end that chicks title reign.

Brooklyn: Say no more, it's done.

I didn't want to talk more about this match, I was tired of talking about it, the world knew what I wanted and needed to do, so enough talk, it was time to show. I have no worries, no more concerns, everything is working out in my favor and luck will definitely be on my side.

I won't only rely on luck, but on my skills, and what I could bring to the table as Champion, I just hope she is ready, because I am far more different now then how I was when we first bumped heads.

I was unprepared and was unaware of my surroundings, but I've learned and I've grown, my time, my beginning, and I can't wait.

Brooklyn: I'm headlining events bitch, I'm somebody now. [Laughs] but I've always been someone in this world, this only makes me better.

Dana: You know what I'm thinking?

Brooklyn: Will I be ready for this?

Dana: Why don't you put your differences aside with Kittie, and maybe you two could team up and go for the Tag Titles, like look how huge that would be. Kittie as the Roulette Champion, and you as the Bombshell Champion, and to top it off, both of you as the tag champions, that's fucking huge.

Crazy idea, but that shit sounds awesome.

Brooklyn: I'm down for it, but who knows if Kittie can put her EGO aside and work with me, she might get in her feelings because I'm the Bombshell Champion and she isn't.

Dana: Let's win the championship first and then we can discuss that, but definitely keep that open and maybe I'll shoot her an e-mail and see how it works out, two championships being held by two of the biggest women, you two would be unstoppable.

Brooklyn: I'll think about it, but listen, pineapples. I'm tired of talking about pale face, and whoever non relevant bitch you mentioned, I'm ready to go out and eat right now before my crazy weekend, so please let's go.

Brooklyn grabs her bag, and phone, the two head out the hotel room and into the hall way as the scene fades to black.

MGM Grand
3:30 AM

@BKCarter20 Ugh, tired as shit, thought I lost phone, music was #wack ... bed , but read this mini blog, loovveee <3

Letter To Misty: Blog Entry 6

This is the last I will speak about Misty before out match at Climax Control, I'll keep it short, sweet, and classy.

Goodluck, and I wish you the best in whatever you pursue after you loose to me, maybe you could try for the Roulette Championship, or if you could find someone to pretend to at least like you, then the tag titles may look good in your future.

I do appreciate the opportunity facing you, it is truly a blessing, and I plan to deliver my best, you will receive my best. I know you probably kicked, bitched, screamed and moaned when you found out you were facing me and I understand why, but I told you that I wouldn't be to far in the background where I wouldn't get another chance to put my hands on you.

Since I've been back, I've been aggressive towards everyone, and come Sunday I feel as though you will be the one who gets it the worst, I have so much hate and anger built up towards you, maybe its jealousy, maybe its just the fact that I think your hideous and such a waste of space.

Yes Jealousy, I said it, only because she holds something that I clearly want, everything is irrelevant. After Sunday, not only will I be known as the one who defeated you, but I will also be respected as one of the best that's ever stepped foot in that ring.

I never was the one that was good as shit talking, trash talking, I was so much better at showing, so with that said, Misty, I will see you soon darling, kiss your title goodbye honey.

Goodnight, sleep tight, enjoy !!

The scene spans outside of Brooklyn's window, outside you can see the light in her room dim, the scene fades to black.
>
Don't get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are....
Bad Bitches, I'm Ya Leader.