Author Topic: Hangman vs. Blaque Hart  (Read 431 times)

Offline Hangman

• View Profile
    • Chett "Hangman" Hawkins
Hangman vs. Blaque Hart
« on: June 26, 2012, 08:12:58 AM »
 \'user

[Backstage at "Into The Void". Hangman stands in front of the Sin City Wrestling banner in the promo area, ready and willing to cut his return promo. It's been awhile, but he's back and looking better than ever. Hangman is clad in a red flannel shirt, sleeves rolled up to mid-arm and a pair of jeans. He's dark brown hair is pulled back out of his face.]

HANGMAN: Sin City Wrestling... Hangman has returned. At "Into The Void"I worked out a new deal with S.C.W. management. I decided to rework my contract after "Big" Steve Scanlon called it quits on the Aristocrats and S.C.W. The office gave me some time off to regroup and return to Texas to work some shows for World Class Championship Wrestling. I ended up gaining some weight while I was gone... about 10 pounds.

[Hangman looks down. The camera pans down to reveal Hangman's newly won W.C.C.W. Brass Knuckles Championship. The camera pans back up to show a smirk on the face of Hangman.]

HANGMAN: Hangman went out and defeated W.C.C.W's golden boy R.J. Harris and picked up ten pounds of gold. So I picked up the "w" against the current National Wrestling Alliance Television champion. Hangman's the new W.C.C.W. Brass Knuckles Champion to boot! Guess S.C.W. management was right to convince the ol' Hangman to go at it alone. Now, the Hangman has returned to Sin City Wrestling. Lots of sh*t happened at "Into The Void". Hangman had a run in with a feisty lady. Found out her name's Bianca Solderini. Gotta say the Hangman likes a lady with spunk. Bianca's got spunk that's for damn sure! Hangman signed a contract to take on Blaque Hart Bruce Evans at Climax Control this week.

[Hangman unsnaps the Brass Knuckles Championship and tosses it over his shoulder. Hangman takes a swig from his beer.]

HANGMAN: Evans, we're both badasses... everyone knows that. You're a prick and so is the Hangman... everyone knows that too. You like to fight... so does Hangman son. You don't like Americans. I don't like Canadians. So, here's what we're goin' to do. I'm going to punch you in the face. You can try to punch me in the face. I'm going to take your damn head off with my lariat. Then, to finish ya off you're going to take a trip to the Hangman's Gallows. Remember son, it's a short drop with a quick stop! God, I love me a necktie social. See ya soon Evans.

[/End]