Author Topic: Dangerous stunts  (Read 492 times)

Offline Gabriel

• View Profile
    • Gabriel
Dangerous stunts
« on: May 31, 2012, 05:34:03 PM »
 The following presentation was filmed on Monday.

What the hell is this new found vigor I seem to have.... I? Yes! Still in my own head!

Looking down at the morning sky from my penthouse Luxor apartment.

I can't help but think this place has two very different faces. You have the night face where everything seems so lively, where everything seems so alive and then you have this time of day. It's like a hangover, people are slower, people are tired and can't be bothered to do anything, especially on a Monday morning.

I quickly lean my arm down, picking up a remote control and clicking it. 'Oasis - Wonderwall' starts playing.

Haven't heard this one for ages, goes great with the sun

Grabbing a bottle of water from the window ledge and open the balcony door, I step out and feel the warm Nevada sunshine touch my skin for the first time of the day.

I love days like this. Right after Climax Control, knowing you don't have to really work for a while. Makes me wonder though if I was better off just doing the show then returning to the ring. It was a lot easier on the knee

Glancing down on my knee, I remember the agony of a few months ago, where Goth thought it was fun to put me out of the game.

I got the all clear, I didn't come rushing back, I got everything sorted out with the knee, this is just a twinge.

I sit down at a seat in front of the table, looking out over a sleepy Vegas as the song changes to 'U2 - Desire'.

Not to worry though, that is the past, my knee is fine, my knee is stronger then ever. Gotta be completely on the ball in SCW, so meh, gotta fight through it anyway, talent is so damn good there, need to keep that place mine.

I glance behind me, looking at my SCW tag team title resting on a chair and a smile crosses my face.

This is what it's all about, the SCW tag titles and they're mine all mine, and no one will get a chance to take them off me. I know one of our next challengers is Aleksei Koji, I know next week I'm facing Aleksei Koji to no doubt push the supercard. Koji is gonna be a tough rival but nowhere near impossible to defeat. Oh, I like this song!

'The Killers - Human' plays in the background

Are we human.... or are we dancers.... Gabriel! No! Snap out of it, we gotta think of the party boy and his horde right now. I've defeated all in front of me, but now Koji and I haven't met in the ring before, this should be interesting if nothing else. Ever since Into The Void was announced, my mind has been focused on getting there and leaving with these tag titles. Curious to find out who Koji's partner is, could be anyone out of that party horde crew thingy

I rub my chin as my mind starts cruising through the list of possibilities.

It could be anyone at all on the roster. For all I know, he coulda offered Shane serious cash to get in the ring with me.... Nah, wait, not gonna happen. All I know is this one is not gonna be easy at all, he wouldn't pick a loser to team with. This is a bigger opportunity for him then his attempt at the Roulette title. No offense to that title, I need to get that one next to beat Casey to the triple crown, but still, this is a big chance for him to come out and make a statement. I think this week, I need to send a message to Koji, show him that I am a champion for a reason.

The sound of my phone ringing in the background forces me to my feet. I step inside the penthouse and over to the table and grab the phone. Glancing down at the picture on the phone, I raise my eyebrows.

"Morning Synn" I stumble out "Wow, wow, calm down"

Maybe getting all that cement sent to Synn's house wasn't the best idea I ever had, but I needed to use his swimming pool

"I'll be right over Synn" I say with a smile "No, I'm not gonna make a huge mess with all that cement, just tell them to leave the truck by your pool and I'll be there"

I hit a button on the phone and smile as I put it down on a table

I had my fingers crossed when I said I wouldn't make a mess. You musta saw that?

A couple of hours later.

Yep, I took my time, mostly just to get them Sins wondering what the hell I'm playing at

I turn the engine off my one point eight million dollar Bugatti Veyron and pulled out my phone, tweeting "Synn is gonna be so pissed when he sees what I'm about to do to his pool, oops -evil Rage style laugh-"

That's right ladies, one point eight million dollar car

I sit in the car for a few seconds when something catches my eye at a nearby window.

Synn does not look happy at all at this. Ah well

I jump out of the driving seat, staring at front door. As usual, Despayre has heard my arrival and the door flies open and the excited face of my little buddy burst through the door, holding Angel.

"Gabriel!" he yelled at me as he charged towards me.

He dives at me, wrapping his arms around my neck, in his usual way.

What can I say? Despayre is always excited when he sees me. I think growing up the way he did, through the life he lived, the way he was told to be around people, the ways the pills controlled his mind and modified his behavior. Having someone like me has been calming to him so Synn tells me. If this is Despayre calm, I'd hate to see him really excited

"My mom is going to be here later" Despayre says putting his hand on my shoulder "You so need to meet her"

Ah, this whole mum thing. Ever since London Brawling when she appeared, well, I won't lie, I've hid from this woman. I have less than zero interest of ever meeting, knowing on trying to near the woman. I'm not one to judge, and god knows, SCW today, SCW in general, I should be able to judge people with some of the dodgy shit, weird angles and strange partnerships, I should be able to judge people for being stupid, but I don't, but this woman, yes, she is judged, she is very judged from me. She left a kid there in a mental hospital for no reason other then being a selfish bitch. She never told Synn any of this, she never had the god damn nerve. Maybe I'm defensive because this is Despayre we're talking about, but no one deserves that. I'd rather have my nuts chewed off by an angry dog, then have to sit there and have a conversation with this woman.

"Despy..." I said apprehensively "I really don't know how long I'm gonna be here. I gotta test out a trick, than I gotta get going"

As soon as I said that, I saw his disappointment in me. I've been hiding for a month to keep away from this woman.

"Gabriel is a busy man" Synn's says as he appears out the of the front door. "I hear you're doing a show again before Into The Void"

Oh thank god, saved by Synn

"Yes" I said confidently, half proud of myself "But that's why I need to use your pool"

Despayre looked at me slightly confused.

"If you're gonna make water disappear from the pool, I've already worked out how that's done" Despayre informed me

I couldn't help but glance at Synn with a touch of confusion myself

"It's simple" Despayre continued. "You jump in the pool, with your mouth open and bada bing, less water"

Despayre looks proud of that one, I should probably let him have this one

"Damn!" I said as convincingly as possible "I'll have to come up with something else. Maybe something to do with cement"

Despayre looked at me wide eyed

"You're in luck, there's a cement truck been sitting by the pool for hours!" Despayre told me with so much excitement on his face.

"Maybe we can use that!" I replied just as excited as Despayre.

Not even Synn shooting me the evil eye from across the lawn put me off of this one. Even when I started walking through the house, well, lead through the house by Despayre's arm and Synn following me mumbling something about it being a bad idea, it didn't put me off. I walked in to Synn and Despayre's back garden, looking at the pool and the odd addition of a cement truck. I stared at the group of people standing nearby, all the sins were there, Shane, Fantasia, Rage, Kittie, all staring at me as I walked through lead by Despayre, and followed by Synn. The cement truck driver was standing by the truck. I figured I might as well kick this show off early.

"Hey, just dump that cement in the pool" I said pointing at the cement truck driver

He gave me a quick nod and got back in the cab. I heard a soft growl from Synn standing behind me as we watched the cement truck back up closer to the pool.

"So what are you gonna do?" Despayre asked me, tugging at my arm

"Well I wanted to bury Rage in a pool full of concrete, set it on fire, but he won't do it"

"Fucking right I won't!" I heard Rage yell at me

We give Rage a hard time, but I think he knows we don't mean it

"You need to hire a full time assistant" Rage decided to comment

"I would" I said swinging around to face my unhappy looking friend "But assistants have long hair, you are as bald as a badgers arse, no chance of hair setting on fire when I do fire tricks"

A growl came from the general direction of Rage, I decided the smartest thing I could do at this moment in time is to continue talking to Despayre as the cement began to fill the pool behind the group

"What I'm gonna do" I started telling Despayre. "Once that pool is full up with cement, I'm going head first in it. When I do, I want you to hit that automatic pool cover button so it covers the pool, then I want you to keep watching the pool and see what happens."

I looked at the truck driver, who gave me a thumbs up. I looked at the look of horror on Synn's face. I knew this one was gonna cost me. I knew this one was gonna set me back a serious amount of cash, but this could be one of the greatest tricks I've ever done. See, this is my kinda trick, instead of those little street tricks. Don't get me wrong, they are fun but this is the one that brings them back, these kinda tricks makes people come back to see the next show, then the next show, then the next show.

"You ready Despy?" I said, turning at Despayre.

Despayre ran over to the control to pull the automatic pool cover and nodded towards me.

If this doesn't work, at least it will be a quick way to go I guess

I walked over to the edge of the pool and called final instructions to Despayre.

"Despy" I called out "As soon as you see me sink under the cement and bubbles stop, hit that button."

Despayre nodded in my direction.

Well, here goes, one more deep breath

I took that deep breath and fell backwards into the pool of cement

This isn't as cold as I thought it would be

I sank deeper in to the cement, feeling it encase my entire body. From the outside, the small group looked on, the bubbles had stopped at the top and the small group look slightly concern. Despayre hits the button and the pool cover starts to slowly move across the pool of cement. The group show slight concern, as an eerie silence fills the air. The cover completely covers the pool and the look of concern grows on the groups face.

"Do you think we should...." Rage says to the group

Before anyone can say anything else, Despayre hits the button to open the pool cover. As the cover draws back, smoke covers the top of the cement. As the cover opens up completely, thick black smoke covers the whole of the pool. The group look at each other but flames shoot out of the pool, flying above the groups head. The sins stand around  looking around, looks of shock on their faces.

"What the fuck?" Rage yells out above the explosion.

The flames die down to see nothing but water in the pool. The speechless crowd edge closer to the pool, looking in the clear blue untouched water, but a whistle behind them gets them all to turn around to see me sitting on the roof of Synn's house looking down at them, dry and dressed normally with no trace of cement. The crowd look at me with a look of pure shock.

"And that is why I'm the best!" I yelled out to the group.

I should tweet that towards Shane and Rage

I pull out my phone and start typing away as the camera fades away

Stages, stages all over the world, always been a draw to me and well, I've been on some huge stages, wrestling is a nice stage to be on but to me, not my first love. Being on the stage entertaining with magic, talking to people, story telling. That's why thing, I'm going back to the stage before Into The Void, this stage to be exact

The camera moves around me, around the stage of the Luxor hotel. Nothing can be really seen as I sit cross legged on the stage, looking out in to the row of empty seats, just the thoughts in my head creeping around.

My challenges also always lie in front of countless people, crowds of people wanting to give me their attention, screaming out for me, wanting more from me. I accept that, but sometimes, I want a challenge. I think this week on Climax Control, I will have that challenge. Maybe I should talk directly to him now

Looking up in to the camera, I speak out.

"Hello Aleksei, I feel it's time to talk directly to you now. I've been thinking about this match since it got signed, been thinking about the challenge at hand for Into The Void, but I have never spoken directly at you so hello Aleksei, this is me speaking directly at you. I guess it was always gonna be fate as soon as you accepted that open challenge, thank you by the way, I was getting so bored of beating The Aristocrats and Casey Williams over and over, it's nice to have a new fresh challenge. It was gonna be fate that you would either step in to the ring with myself or Despayre before the supercard, as a nice little way to give the fans a taste of what's to come and I don't think they'll be very disappointed if I'm honest."

My eyes dart away from the camera for a second or two before darting back.

"You're fairly new here, and well, clearly amazingly popular, so I need to give you some advice here about Into The Void. You need to pick that partner very wisely, or it could go against you, you need to pick someone with the same popularity, someone the fans can get behind, someone they wanna see with gold. People wanna see you with gold Aleksei because they like you, they like you a lot, they wanna see you win something, but you need to pick the right man for the job to stand at your side. You will not believe the difference the fans make. When you're down and out, you hear them call your name, you hear them scream for you to get back on your feet, they urge you to do well, but if you pick the wrong partner, someone the fans don't give a damn about, it drags you down, it pulls you away and they couldn't care less if you win the titles or just fade away. Pick wisely Aleksei, pick very wisely"

My eyes close for a few seconds, the spotlight burning down on me.

"But we are getting slightly ahead of ourselves here, aren't we? We are getting a bit too far forward, we need to look at Sunday night Aleksei. You see, we could go out there and put on the show to end all shows, we could go out there and show the world that we could steal the show at Into The Void, we could overshadow the over paid like Nick Jones, we could show them where we deserve to be on the SCW mountain. Now I'm already a former heavyweight champion, the first in SCW to be heavyweight champion, my name will always be written in history, you're just starting. You're going the right way about things, you look like a warrior, you fight like a warrior, the fans love you and your peers respect you, but the truth is Aleksei, Sunday night, I am your biggest challenge, I am the toughest opponent you've had to date. It's not arrogance I say that with for obvious reasons, it's because of history. Look at my history Aleksei, look at everything I've done. You don't achieve what I have by sitting around and not caring. I am at the top of my game because every week, I push myself, every week, I work harder and harder to become better, every match, I get better and better and better. Aleksei, the me you see in the ring this Sunday, will pale in comparison to the me you will see in the ring at Into The Void."

I rub my chin, a serious look crosses my face

"If you've done your research correctly, you will see how much I improve week on week. Wrestling was not my chosen profession, it found me, well, Synn found me when I tried to pick his pocket but still, now it's my calling Aleksei, it's what drives me to wake up in the morning, it's what drives me through life. It's what picks me up and moves me along. This match is a chance to show what you're in for Aleksei, shows what you are up against, it shows you how to improve to catch me off guard at Into The Void, but it also has the adverse effect too. I will be seeing your weaknesses in this match and looking to exploit them all. I will be looking to take what you have and turn it around"

I stand up in the spotlight, my shadow casts on the stage floor

"Take all you can from this match Aleksei, take everything possible, learn about me, learn my style, learn my moves, learn about who I am Aleksei. The result of this one is never in doubt, I will win this match, walk away with the win, but don't be too disheartened, learn from it Aleksei, learn from it all. Enjoy the experience. I will walk away head held high, and I will have another win in the column before those things get taken away. Sadly for you my party going, vodka drinking friend, this match will be an eye opener for you, for things in store for Into The Void...."

I walk to the edge of the stage looking out

"Believe that!"

The spotlight switches off and the camera fades out.
>

MARRIED TO ODETTE STEVENS
FIRST EVER SCW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!
FORMER SCW TAG TEAM CHAMPION
FORMER NWA TAG TEAM CHAMPION
@SCWGabriel
#WhatsInYourHead>