Author Topic: "Show me what you got..."  (Read 430 times)

Offline Brasskncklechckle

• View Profile
    • Bianca Solderini
"Show me what you got..."
« on: May 30, 2012, 03:34:53 AM »
 The scene opens to show a darkened hallway. There are very little lights on, so it's casting a lit, but very eerie view down the long white painted cement walkway. Turning the corner, a very slender feminine figure can be seen casually strolling down the darkness - with an all too familiar gait. With each step, the echo of a heel clicking loudly down the breeze-way - sounding a bit like thunder in a rolling sky. Her arms gently swaying at her sides, accompanied by the soft sway of her hips as she walks. Reaching up very briefly to flick a few curls out of her eyes.

\'user

The figure gets closer and closer, and the camera starts to back up, until you hear a door open and the light floods the young and well put together face of Bianca Solderini. Her eyes are staring straight into the camera..as if addressing the girls face-to-face. That gentle complacency of her face was deceiving to that blistering fire in her eyes - deceivingly again coming from those icy blues. For a good moment, she studies the camera's lens as if staring straight into the faces of Brandi and Cookie - as if to size them up - but the silence was broken as she parted her lips to speak.

"Where....do I even begin?" She sighed a bit and bit her lower lip, looking down only for a moment before looking back up with furrowed brows, "This tag team..make absolutely no sense. Why someone like Brandi would even team up with a porca like Cookie....is beyond me." She shrugs, "They might need to make sure and bring the Ambulance to the match - just in case the Keebler Sumo has problems keeping up. I'm literally at a loss for words, and not so much in the fact that I actually have to face you - because trust me, regardless of your size...you're still going down..." She stops a moment and lowers her head, covering her mouth with a finger and giggling to herself, "Although I'm sure that's going to be a completely different experience for you...No one in their right mind would want to look at you...let alone TOUCH you." She shivers a bit and comes back to sizing up the camera, "Ma no...I'm at a loss for words because I have to get your sweaty stink all over me...just do me a favor and make sure you wash your culo before you step into the ring, understood? Ugh! I could go on...however...this isn't a mere attack on her looks, but I have no clue how she honestly thinks she can square off against two women who are in ridiculous shape and could wrestle circles around the both of you."

She puts her hands on her hips, "Brandi...I've saved you for last. At least you're worthy of being addressed unlike your rather...."plumped" up partner. Cookie...you might wanna go have another candy bar while us talented ones have a chat. Unlike most of the cacarella (diarrhea) that spews forth from most of the mouths here in SCW's So-called "Bombshell" Division, I actually know what to keep to myself and what to speak aloud. It's called class, something most of you know nothing about. And you are sorely mistaken if you honestly thought that I wanted to be "noticed". I don't have to want for anything, sweet cakes. It just happens. Why the hell do you think I was signed into the SCW? I was noticed naturally..once again, something you donninas (loose or fast women) know nothing about. I'm not surprised that you were impressed with me, I come from a different country, hailing a different style of wrestling that most of you aren't capable of executing, and obviously I obtain beauty of a different breed that none of you are used to competing against. It's only natural that you would find yourself so....how do you say? Enthralled. But, you see there's a slight problem in your reasoning regarding this match...No, I do not need to "carry" Trish. Trish is more than capable of carrying her own weight...we've more than proved what we're capable of as a tag team - surprising even to myself. But I'm not worried about her, she's been carrying her weight..so I will do so as well....working together to dominate classless pezzo di merdas (pieces of shit ) like you two. And...Yes, I am in your way...and it's gonna stay that way, with your face on the floor....again..something you're not too unfamiliar with. Maybe you should sober up before trying to face us, why embarrass yourself? The Eu de parfume of Bourbon isn't flattering love...No wondering you're throwing your fessas all over town. Disgusting, really. And...YES, there will be two chicks with one ass beating. There's gonna be one, ME...and two, TRISH....finalizing your chance in this Tag Team competition...as losers, and when we finish with you both - they're gonna be cleaning up your blood out of the ring with a mop. Beware of who you provoke....So come, ladies...Show me what you got."

\'user

With that being said, she continues to size up them through the camera. Making it known that she's not afraid of them, and means what she says, only to grin softly and step past the camera, the doors closing and the darkness filling the hallway once again. The camera fades to black.
user posted image

user posted image

"If you're going to be two faced, at least make one of them pretty. " - Bianca Solderini