Author Topic: Hangovers suck!  (Read 404 times)

Offline Brandi Shotze

• View Profile
    • Brandi Shotze
Hangovers suck!
« on: May 29, 2012, 01:37:23 PM »
 THE FOLLOWING SCENE TAKES PLACE ON MONDAY 28TH MAY

"God damn fucking noises" Brandi Shotze yells out in to the morning air as she wakes from her slumber.

Brandi is shown face down on the floor of a bedroom, still wearing clothes she wore last night.

"Who told those damn birds to sing so early" She complains "And why the hell am I on the floor, never did like chewing carpet"

She groans as she lifts her arm up, grabbing for the bed.

"Any guy that would hear that line would turn that around" She says to herself.

"Turn what around?" Cookie's voice is heard shouting from the bathroom.

Brandi rolls over, laying on her back and looks upwards

"Shit" She says out loud "Someone really needs to paint this ceiling. Hell, I need to get out of this hotel and actually get a house round here"

Brandi's eyes narrow

"Wait, did someone just yell out from my bathroom?" She asks herself "Please don't be the balding dude with the monk style hair cut"

Brandi sits up and reaches out for a chair, pulling herself to her feet and stumbling towards the bathroom. She half closes her eyes and pushes the door open to see Cookie laying in the bath tub, fully clothed.

"How the fuck did you get in there?" Brandi asks

"Damned if I know" Cookie responds "Last I remember, we was celebrating our win last night, drinking shots with Odette and Kittie and.... well, that's all I remember"

"Did we end up at a strip club?" Brandi asks

"What makes you say that?" Cookie replies

Brandi points her fingers down to Cookie's leg, where a thong with pouch on the front rests upon Cookie's knee. Cookie holds it up in front of her, stretching it out and looking.

"I'm not sure, but whoever owns this thong, is very blessed" Cookie says with an admiring wink.

"Maybe we should do a Cinderella story" Brandi says sitting on the side of the tub "Go find Prince Schlong"

"Not the worst idea you've ever had" Cookie says, her eyes not leaving the 'blessed' pouch.

Brandi shakes her head slowly

"I do love a man out of uniform" Cookie continues

"Yeah, well, you keep looking at that, you'll go blind" Brandi chuckles out

"I thought that only happened to guys for staring at things too long" Cookie says

Brandi clicks her fingers in front of Cookie's face.

"Can you leave King Dongs thong alone for a minute?" Brandi says

"Why? It's so pretty" Cookie says with a smile "I could start thinking of King Dong's schlong in a thong"

"That's a lot of ongs in one sentance" Brandi says rubbing her head "And I got a huge hangover here, now is not the time"

"I'm not exactly feeling on top of the world but this thing makes me smile" Cookie says with a grin holding up the thong.

"We need to find out what the hell we did last night" Brandi says, while trying to get her eyes to focus.

"I need to get out of this tub" Cookie replies, putting her arms on the side of the tub and pulling herself up slightly.

Brandi stands up and heads for the door. She turns around back to Cookie

"I'm gonna go pass out in there somewhere." Brandi says wobbling off in to the other room.

Cookie pulls herself out of the bathtub and steps out. She walks towards the door, before turning back and picking up the thong and putting it in her pocket.

"Can't forget that in case we, ummm, have to return it" Cookie says trying to convince herself  "Yeah, that's it"

Cookie leaves the room and walks in to the bedroom area, looking for Brandi, but Brandi is laying face first on the bed. Cookie leans over to see a match book on the bed and picks it up.

"Jiggle Rooms?" Cookie says with a raised eyebrow "Maybe we was there?"

"Great work Velma" Brandi replies talking in to the pillow "Now go get those pesky kids"

Cookie pokes Brandi in the ribs, making her jump up and look around.

"What was that for?" Brandi whines

"Well maybe if we go here, to the Jiggle Rooms, we can find out what the hell happened last night" Cookie says.

"Ah, you just wanna find King Dong" Brandi replies

"That too" Cookie quickly fires back, "Come on"

The scene fades out as Brandi rolls off the bed.

A buzzing neon sign is heard as the camera moves around, on to a sign with the name Jiggle Rooms. Brandi and Cookie look at each other.

"We was here?" Brandi says with her eyebrows arched upwards

"Must have been" Cookie replies.

Brandi shrugs and pushes the door open, walking in the door, followed by Cookie. The two look around at what seems like a low class empty strip club, only distinquished by the amount of poles around. They walk over to the bar and the barman cheers out loud. Cookie and Brandi look at each other.

"Hey! It's those chicks again!" He says addressing no-one.

"Who the fuck is this guy talking to?" Brandi whispers to Cookie.

Cookie shrugs her shoulders and turns back

"We've been here before?" Cookie asks politely

"Yeah, last night" The barman replies "You two, and two other chicks, I remember your friend here very well"

"Ok" Cookie says slowly "How?"

"She kept asking for a blue shot called a Smurf's di..." The barman stops himself from talking "You get what I mean"

A smile breaks out on Brandi's face

"I remember that" She says with a laugh "Somehow, Odette and Kittie were talking about Smurfs, then the convo turns around to how there's only one female smurf and I came up with that shot idea"

"It's on the menu now" the barman says proudly

He turns away, picking up two bottles, one distinctly blue and the other clear and pours them in to two shot glasses, half a shot from each bottle in each and puts them in front of the two.

"On me" the barman says

Cookie looks at Brandi

"Hair of the dog?" She asks

"Sure" Brandi replies

Both women pick up the glasses and slam the Smurfs Di... erm, yeah... back and look at each other.

"I hope that tasted better last night" Brandi comments

A fat balding, unpretty on the eye, man walks in to the bar and walks up to the barman.

"Hey Tony" The fat balding man says "I was working last night on pole one, and some crazy looking chick ripped my thong off. It's black with an extra large cup at the front"

Brandi and Cookie look at each other, Brandi smiles at Cookie.

"I think King Dong is here" Brandi says with a smirk

"Pass" Cookie says.

Cookie starts to back towards the door, shortly followed by a laughing Brandi

The camera starts at the hotel room of Brandi. Brandi opens the door, looking slightly surprised by the camera in her face

"Damn it, you're here already?" Brandi says disappointed "I'm meant to be meeting with Cookie and Odette, some kinda make over shit"

Brandi walks back in the room and nods for the camera to follow her.

"This is where I get to talk about and hype that tag match on Sunday." She says "This is where I get to spill my guts about the next people to end up toothless. Well it's just a bit of bad luck that Bianca and that silly little bitch with the big mouth and the last twitter typing fingers are the next two to get their asses whooped"

Brandi's face changes to anger

"I will talk about Bianca first. She seems pretty quiet for some chick that wanted to be noticed a couple of weeks ago, but I can't really deny that you did impress me. You look like a chick who doesn't take shit from anyone, and I like that. I like a good rip up, where people get hurt, so I expect you to give me a challenge, more so than your partner. How does it feel to know you're so much better then your partner? How's it feel to have to carry her pointless and worthless ass around constantly? You stand out, she doesn't. Just because I think that, doesn't mean all my attentions are focusing on her, they are firmly on you too. When I started Bianca, I didn't come here to win gold, I came hear to beat worthless pieces of shits around the ring and get away with it, but now those titles are so damn close, I actually want them Bianca and I'm gonna take them. Cookie and I are not all just about the fun side, we get very very serious about some things and now I'm serious about that gold. Sorry Bianca, you're just in the way"

Brandi stares deep in to the camera.

"Now for the great hype that is you Trish Newborn" Brandi says exhaling "Come to Sin City Wrestling with a whole list of achievements, titles, all the hype, but you know what that means? It means absolutely fuck all here. You're just a generic, run of the mill average wrestler with nothing special to offer. Those list of achievements mean nothing. After years in the business, even the worse of wrestlers would have got lucky over the years to add some kind of gold to their name, you're nothing special. You're not as good as you think you are"

Brandi's eyes narrow.

"Just before leaving, I saw the twitter bullshit you was giving, I saw the attempts to get in my head but it didn't work Newborn, it doesn't work on me, all it makes me wanna do is punch your teeth so far down your throat, you can chew on your own ass." Brandi says smirking "I know you're clearly a little keyboard warrior, rambling on and on while hiding behind a screen, but there's no more hiding Trish, none at all, you'll have to face me soon and I will punch those pearly whites down your throat, I'll do it you know, I will, I will break you like Jesus broke bread. Insulting people's looks are the lowest form of insults, shows no creativity, shows no class, shows you for who you really are. You're a nobody, no talent, no creativity, just another run of the mill barbie doll bitch wannabe."

Brandi opens her eyes.

"Now you see I have more important things to do with then give this silly little bitch any more attention then she deserves. That's because I have a life Trish, that's because I have friends and a life. I don't have to sit behind a keyboard being an attention whore." Brandi says walking towards the door "So Solderini, I will do you a favor by stopping you from having to carry that worthless over hyped Newborn"

Brandi smiles at the camera.

"Two chicks, one ass beating" Brandi says with a grin "Yeeeeeeah!"

The camera fades out