Author Topic: the enemy of my enemy is my friend  (Read 565 times)

Offline Vixen

• The Fox
    • View Profile
    • Vixen
the enemy of my enemy is my friend
« on: May 25, 2012, 11:57:49 PM »
 A tag team is indicative of two people being so in sync that they work as one.  Tag teams have a level of trust that is for the newest teams in the SCW Bombshell tag tournament sadly do not have.  And the team that could, in all seriousness, finish the tournament as the new Bombshells tag champions, how do you get two women who really don’t see eye to eye to even be on the same page.

*****Scene : The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend*****

Vixen can be seen pacing along a hallway, her eyes on the floor and her mouth moving as if talking to herself.  The cameraman nearby films her pacing a slight cough coming to his lips as Vixen lets one hand slam into the other.  

“Vixen,” he says to the woman pacing.  “You gonna give me my soundbyte or what?  I mean the match is coming up soon and from what I have seen, you really haven’t said anything about the match this week and the fact that you and Misty are teaming up together to take part in the tag tournament.  Don’ tyou think the fans deserve to know what is going on with you.”

Vixen gives the cameraman a look then slowly smiles at him.  “You know what...you are right, no one knows what I feel about this teaming and I believe that I need to get that out there.”  

She stops her pacing but still seems to be in motion.  “Have you ever heard the saying that the enemy of my enemy is my friend?  Well truer words could not be said when it comes to this match this week.  I mean honestly, we have myself and Misty...two women that couldn’t get along if you put us in a room and the only way to get out was to work together.  Now Christian Underwood feels like we have to be partners rather than have Misty and I at each other’s throats.  That is something I don’t understand.  I mean I could have seen me teaming with Kittie or Finesse against Misty but no, I have to team with her and expect her to be there when I hold out my hand for a tag...it isn’t fair I tell you...”

The cameraman scratches at a slight scab on his face.  “Yeah but Vixen, teaming with the champ will be a good thing, you won’t have to worry about being good because Misty could carry anyone in this match.  So you think that you got it wrapped up?”

Vixen can’t believe what she is hearing as she shoots a look at the cameraman then snorts with disgust.  “You riding that bandwagon huh?” she wonders outloud.  “Hey don’t get me wrong, I would love to be wearing the tag belts but I don’t think I am going to worry about the fact that I am basically in the middle of a triple threat handicap match.  Sure, Misty and I aren’t on the same page but I will do my best to win the match and if she thinks to take any of the credit, then she’s got another thing coming.”

Vixen gives the cameraman a slow, icy smile that for the most part spells out some really bad intentions for Misty in the match.  “Kittie has probably got a real good reason for wanting to kick Misty’s ass and I know that Finesse probably wants to be the tough girl to wear the belt but when it comes to this match, no one wants it more than I do.  So that means I have to trust Misty.  As much as I don’t think I can, that is how much more I have to work harder to get past the mistrust of my partner.  And trust me I will.”
With that, Vixen turns and walks away, mumbling to herself quietly.
>