Author Topic: One Step Closer  (Read 385 times)

Offline Jordan Williams

• View Profile
    • Jordan "PS"Williams
One Step Closer
« on: May 25, 2012, 11:48:29 PM »

<a href="http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa49/mikesjohnson3/?action=view&amp;current=newJordan2.jpg" target="_blank">>[/url]

As I make my way to the show, I was almost in an accident on the Strip. Some douche bag was texting while driving and wasn’t paying attention and almost hit, but thankfully one of us was paying attention and I stop before he kept coming. As I get out my car, I run into Bo Dreamwolf and we walk into the entrance together. I tell him good luck as we go our separate ways.

The camera cuts to Jordan sitting in the bleachers wearing an SCW t-shirt and black windbreaker pants. Jordan gazes off into the sun as he begins…

Jordan: “Tonight, is a big night. The staff said this was a great card and as I look at the lineup. I agree. The Bombshell’s tag team tournament has some great matches tonight. Two young guns in Lucas Darby versus Matt “No, not the one that plays for the Lakers” Barnes, should be great. I got my eye on those two. Tons of potential. They should be main eventing sometime soon. And then, the main event. A Fatal Four Way with Bruce Evans, Rage, Bo and myself. “

“I have to admit, I don’t know Evans at all, except he left once upon a time and now he’s back. Well Evans, in case, you didn’t know, my name is Jordan “PS” Williams and I’m better than you are. I don’t know what makes you tick, but you know what makes me tick Evans? Being the best. Being the champion. And you know what? You are standing in my way. People say I’m a legend, I’m not THAT egotistical to say that I’m a legend.” he says sarcastically. “You see Evans, I’ve done stuff in this business. I wrestled tons of people. What have you done to merit discussion of being number one contender? You’re not as good as you think you. Since they say I’m a legend, I can be number one contender to any damn belt I choose to without having a match. So let me tell you this, once you step into the ring, you’re going to find out that I’m not some backyard wrestler you’re use to beating up. No! I’m a multiple time World Heavyweight Champion of federations that mattered! Not some fed you and your fellow backyard wrestlers conjured up in your mind. But you get two thumbs up from me for being Canadian. I like Canadians.”

“Rage. Yeah, we met some weeks back in a tag team match. I respect you and the rest of the Sins, so I won’t bad mouth you too much, but I will say this. This isn’t a tag match. This match is to determine the number one contender for the SCW Heavyweight Title. So this means more to me than that tag match a while ago, so you better believe, I will stop at nothing to win this match. I’m on a journey to become for one last time, a Heavyweight Champion. So I will beat anyone who’s in my path to get there and you’re just a poor soul who happens to be standing in my way.”

“Last but not least, Bo Dreamwolf. I can’t be disrespectful to you Bo. You’re too likeable.” he says with a slight grin. “Outta everyone here Bo, you I respect you the most. You have the attitude and work ethic that could work in any era of the wrestling business. I love that you’re dedicate to this. You’re passionate about wrestling. I love it. We share that common link in our past with Austin, so I know you’re a great wrestler. I know what he put you through. I know the type of routine and work outs he puts you through. I went through them myself. One thing though Bo, I have the experience factor. I know what Austin taught you. I would love to wrestle you one on one some day so I can really see what you’re all about, but tonight doesn’t provide us with the opportunity. It’s a fatal four way to determine who will be number one contender. I know you want this as bad as I do, but for different reasons. You have a score to settle with Jones. Me? I just want to beat the bastard. I know you want to be the number one contender in the worse kinda way. But you know what? I want it just a little bit more than you, bro. I want it so bad I can taste it. Its an obsession of mine. You just don’t understand. I expect you to give it your all and we’ll be in a war, but know this Bo, your best isn’t going to be good enough because I will win this match. After I raise my hand in victory, I’ll be more than glad to shake yours.”

“Jones, I haven’t forgot about you. You can rail on me about useless things like I’ve been in tag teams and shit, that goes in one ear and out the other. But once I make it official tonight and become number one contender, you might want to take all the pictures and videos you can with that belt, because I’ll be taking it from around your waist. Why? Because I’m too good for ya!”

He says as the camera fades out.

<a href="http://s198.beta.photobucket.com/user/mikesjohnson3/media/JordanWilliamsgraphic_zps5ceeaa19.png.html" target="_blank">>[/url]