Author Topic: goth vs frost  (Read 418 times)

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
goth vs frost
« on: May 25, 2012, 07:15:09 PM »
 I feel like I’m worn out. It’s only a mental thing though, when you allow the thing to get to you. It will make your body react to it in the way it shouldn’t. I know I am close, but then again… I cherish a confrontation with the sleep, the pain and the desire to just take it easy. For once to take it easy… how funny is that??? I close my eyes for a few moments, do you know that feeling when your brain is saying to you to sleep just for a few moments? Just to close your eyes for a few minutes? To give into the temptation of sleep? That’s the beginning of it all, soon you will wake up. Not knowing what it happened at first, realizing that you slept through the entirety of the night… a headache, an attitude as big as California and realizing one thing… you gave into that what you thought you would not give into….

I hear the windows open, someone is entering my room. Why? What have I done to get disturbed in my restless sleep. I’m thinking, so I should be awake. And yet my eyes are closed shut, I’ve been like this for a long time now. Why? Because I feel sleep is for the weak. It’s for those who think their body needs rest and their mind needs to be numb, I could just smoke another cigar in the middle of the night and be ok with it… I can shut off my brain whenever I want to, but where’s the fun in that??

Goth…., wake up….,

Is this woman mental? I’m awake damnit!!! Look I can see me in bed as I stand right in front of …. It?? Oh fuck, it’s another dream damnit!!!

GOTH!!!

Why don’t you just shut up and let me wake up for a moment ok?? Damn, I ain’t a little kid you know. First it is week in and week out I should get some sleep, now it is that I have to get up. What is it woman!!!

My eyes slowly open up, I see the light burning through the eyelids. God it must be in the afternoon. Is it summer already?? Where’s my sunglasses? I need to do this calmly, it’s almost like as if it I am going blind.

Here are your sunglasses, now I hope you get up and won’t be so grumpy.

Grumpy? I’ll be grumpy when I want to. But then again, I’m no grumpy old man. I’m just tired. Wait, did I just think that? Tired? Oh my goodness, I’m getting sane in the brain. Is this what age does for you? You start to think clearly? That would be a first….

I chuckle, I feel like a million bucks being thrown into the economy of Greece, Spain and Portugal all in once. Lost in the mindless cesspool of stupidity. Give the people a finger and your arm will be missing for ages, but I’ll survive. I have to.. I got a match coming up soon and I need to be all dandy… or at least something that looks like it…

Slowly I get up, I must have drunk some strong liquer… I feel my head is about to explode. At least it must have been some good shit. Or else I would not be smiling this way…

Sapphira??

In here, in the sun. I got a cold glass of water for ya… just as long as you can find it that is..

Oh I just love her sense of humour, it always keeps me on track. This woman won’t leave me out of her sights. And why wouldn’t she? I would be a loose cannon, lost in space if it wasn’t for her. Now I just need to realize what front is from my back…. Oh wait, I see something waving… it must be the drapes… I’m there….

Are you finally there hun? You made it in a new record. Now feast up on the glass of cold water, it’s a treat from me to you

I grin as I look at her, her physique is stunning. When I look at her, I realize that with her I don’t want to fall asleep. Beauty in a dangerous outfit, how stunning can you get it? Something I always watching out for, I’m on my toes with this woman. I’m ready to do battle to keep her with me as much as I love to battle inside the ring.

Here you go.

She throws something in front of me, what is this? Oh God, another card for the coming show. I got Frost? A former champion? A man on the rebound? A mysterious masked wrestler, ready to wage war with anyone that gets in his way. 5’7… not big… but I’m sure he won’t be a easy catch.

Who si this Frost??

The first ever Roulette champion Goth.

Roulette? My favourite game, the game of risk. Putting it all on the line, for what? to win it all or to lose it all. At least that’s if you are not a safe betting man…. But I’m sure he isn’t… and so am I…,

How catchy Goth, you are assumingly fully awake now? Why don’t you finish your glass while I will order some food. the usual??

I chuckle, she knows me well. I nod my head as I continue to read on the match.

I’m sure you have heard all the name calling jokes Frost, just like I’ve heard them all about me and my identity… or in the eyes of those the lack off one. I do not look at the obvious, I just want a fight. I know I’ve won some and I’ve lost some. Being close to be facing the world champion, only to lose in the qualifying finals… but that’s behind me… I need to wait for another opportunity… something I’m assuming you want to grab on my expense right?

I’m not born yesterday you know….,

He’ll know, he’s aware I assume that we haven’t been guys who have just started out with the reopening of this federation. That makes it so interesting. I’m sure your agile, I’m sure you like to fly. Great, it has been ages since I’ve competed with the likes of you. Back in the days of the Airborne Division in the GWA… I loved facing smaller guys. Faster guys… standing toe to toe with them in their own game, expecting me to work on them with a ground game. And then suddenly slamming them down with a big time dropkick… ahh yes, those were the days…,

But I know you must be different are you not? You will probably utter that you are nothing that I have ever been in the ring with? That’s what they all say, I expect it almost from everyone. Because let’s face it Frost, aren’t we all a case of being exceptional? I paint my face, you wear a mask. I got tattoos, I assume you like fish??

Fish??

I chuckle, I hear my woman listen into what I’m saying. She always does that, it almost becomes a game of mine to see whether she gets it or not…,

Sometimes I wonder Frost, when will I face someone that is so much like me? That I am facing a guy that knows me better than I know myself. But with you, I will realize that this thought will be kept locked inside a safe for at least another week. Another week of looking forward to that one given day that I will look myself in the eyes…, oh how I just love these catchy phrases.

I just wonder how I will combat you, will I play your game? Will I just wait for a mistake and ground you? There is no denying that grounding a man in the middle of the ring with submission moves is an art that I love to inflict on people. Grounding them, trying to counter the escape route that they got planned for that one particular hold. Putting them into another one that is even more difficult to escape. Breathing down someone’s neck, talking into that person’s ear and see how you will react. I know I’m not an unfamiliar name into the mind games of those who think that there’s more on earth than just that what’s between your ears…..

I assume you mean his brains???

Again I chuckle, I know she is on top of her game. I love it when she does that…. but then again, Its just me pulling strings.

Frustration will be eventually coming… but to just run as the wind is sometimes also very uplifting. Looking as how long I can keep up with someone who is 80 punds or more lighter than me? I know eventually I just need to deliver a big time move and ground you. But just see it as a workout, see it as expanding your horizon for a little bit. I’m not sure if you would start to execute powermoves on a guy twice your size… but hey, it would be fun to see you adapt too.

But in the end it all boils down to one thing Frost, who wants it the most? Who wants to showcase the world that you are the one that wants it the most?

I can tell you that I want it the most, but then again so can you. Words like that are useless, words that explain it works even more. I just want to try my luck… I want to test my fortune in the wheel of fortune that is the roulette. Now I know this isn’t the title match, but it sure would be fun now would it??? Just like Russian roulette. The same routine, but this time you want to avoid the one thing that in normal roulette you want to grasp. To avoid the bullet, to have that sweat pouring down your face and onto your body… to think to yourself did I have enough luck to survive another…. Click???

Oh I just love these moments….,

Click???

Soon the luck will run out… soon you will have to deal with reality… reality that it can be a dark place… a reality of realizing that luck is only temporarily. But will the luck run out this coming show?? Or will you be able to spin that wheel one more time and see whether the bullet or the ball will line up in front of your face… and see whether destiny has turned it’s ugly head…

I’ll spin first Frost… will you be nest???
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>