Author Topic: “Home for the holidays.”  (Read 282 times)

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
“Home for the holidays.”
« on: December 16, 2016, 10:10:49 PM »
 The Christmas themed Climax Control was this weekend and as per usual only the bosses knew what stipulations the competitors would be forced to compete in on Sunday night with the only real thing the wrestlers knew being who they were facing and for Jessie Salco, who was in the middle of expanding the Metal and Punk Connection from a Tag Team featuring her and Amy Marshall to a stable featuring herself, Amy and Kate Steele, found herself in the middle of one of those matches and it was a big one.

Jessie’s opponents? Sam Marlowe and Mikah, two women that Jessie had fought previously during the Chamber of Fate Match, well that’s only partially true, Mikah was eliminated before Jessie was allowed out of her pod and the most interaction Jessie had with Sam in the match was when Sam eliminated her with the Sammi-Wrap in what would prove to be the second to last elimination, even so all three Bombshells had something to gain from winning this match as it could potentially guarantee either of the three Bombshells a shot at the World Bombshell Championship down the line but can Jessie end 2016 with a win?

Putting up Christmas Decorations around Jessie’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Friday the 16th of December 2016, 11:00am

Tis the season to be jolly apparently, I’m not finding many reasons to be jolly however.

Last week on Climax Control me and Amy pulled the trigger on something we had been considering for a few months now, adding a third member to the Metal and Punk Connection and really, the only problem we had was finding someone who fit the mold especially since most of the other Bombshells on the roster don’t listen to rock, punk or metal, then, after a brief discussion we approached Kate backstage and the rest is history.

And then Kate lost the Internet Championship to Polly in the Main Event, and then Mercedes tried to cash in on her moments after the match ended, the attempt failed (thank god) but I can’t help but think that the other Mean Girls put Mercedes up to it the moment the seg where we introduced Kate to the world as a Metal and Punk Connection member for the express purpose of standing up to the Mean Girls, and yeah I guess I’d better address the elephants in the wrestling ring.

The Mean Girls returned two weeks ago after Veronica won the Bombshell Roulette Championship from Celeste with their help, I’m not the biggest fan of Celeste in the world but that was bullshit and if Christian doesn’t want to be exposed as a hypocrite he’d give Celeste a rematch against Veronica for the exact same reasons he gave Veronica a shot against her in the first place, in the meantime however I have my own match to worry about.

This week is the annual Christmas Special of Climax Control and I’m taking on Sam Marlowe and Mikah in a Triple Threat Match, my teammates on the other hand? Kate is in a tag team match against the Mean Girls (represented by Veronica and Mercedes) teaming up with Melody Grace whilst Amy has been given the week off, I know it seems like I’m focusing on the Mean Girls more than I am on my opponents but after the damage those morons did to the division’s credibility you can’t exactly blame me but trust me, I have the match in mind as well.

And considering the caliber of my opponents I need to focus more on the match now that I think about it.

Anyway, I don’t know if you’ve noticed but the Christmas Holidays are just one short week away and we are finally getting around to putting up some Christmas Decorations around the house, the only reason it’s taken us so long was because we were on the road for Sin City Wrestling but since the last Climax Control of the year is taking place in SCW’s home city of Las Vegas we figured that it was better late than never and so, here we are.

We may have gone a little overboard.

“Okay, so I think the neon Santa, sleigh and reindeer needs to be a little over to the right.” Shane called out to Jake who was on the rooftop adjusting the position of the Christmas ornament, it’s as loud as it sounds and I’m facepalming at the fact that we spent so much money on something that’ll be going in the garage once the year ends, especially since our Visa application to Canada got denied. “A little more and bingo!”

“Finally.” Jake responded before setting the ornament down, that wasn’t the only ornament on the house to say the least and this is just making me glad that I got the Christmas bonus from SCW this week. “Anything else we need to put up?” Jake asked as he descended the ladder.

“Oh I don’t know, how about the giant neon sign on the driveway with the words “WE LOVE CHRISTMAS” in big, bold red and green letters?” I responded sarcastically before shaking my head. “Seriously, don’t you think we’ve gone a little overboard here?”

“Oh come on, it’s not that bad Jess.” Jake responded and I rolled my eyes in response.

“We have a giant neon Santa in his sleigh being pulled by reindeer on the roof, a recreation of the nativity scene on our front lawn although we’re atheist and lights all over the house.” I responded as I folded my arms. “I don’t even want to know where you got the neon Santa from nor how much it cost you but if we went even more overboard we’d look like a family out of a Christmas Comedy Movie starring some out of work actors desperate for a payday.”

“Okay, I admit that we went a little overboard.” Jake responded as he folded his arms. “But after our applications to move to Canada got rejected I figured that I may as well use the money we had saved up for something, besides we’ve already got more than enough money saved up for next year’s Bloodstock and we already did our shopping through Amazon.”

“I know, it’s just that when you suggested putting decorations up I was expecting something a little subtler.” I responded as I glanced around the house. “This is about as subtle as Death Metal.”

“I think the term you’re looking for is “go big or go home”.” Jake responded just as Shane took the ladder down and put it in the shed. “Besides, we’ll be storing this stuff in the garage for next year so it won’t be like we’ll be spending this much money next year.”

“I hope the lights and the neon Santa will be off during that time, I don’t want that thing glaring in my eyes whilst I’m getting some drum practice in.” Shane responded as he returned to us with a frown on his face. “And I’m not even going to get into the electricity bill if that is the case.”

“I wasn’t going to bring up the electricity bill but Shane raises a good point.” I responded as I glanced up at the lights. “I’m pretty sure that the money we’ll be paying for the electricity bill from the lights alone will be enough money for us to open our own wrestling company with a training school and a TV Deal.”

“We’ll worry about that when the time comes and don’t worry Shane, once the lights, Neon Santa and nativity scene are in storage the only time they’ll be powered up again is next Christmas.” Jake responded as he shrugged his shoulders. “And that reminds me.” Jake responded before turning to the house and hitting the power button to turn everything on, sure enough the lights all came on and the neon Santa sprang to life, turns out that thing has moving parts and a speaker system with the usual Santa Phrases. “Maybe it would’ve looked better if we had waited until it was nighttime before turning on the lights.”

“Gee, you think?” I asked sarcastically as I folded my arms. “Even so, considering all the complaints I had about it I will admit that it looks cool, I’m just half expecting our neighbors to try to top us in some unofficial Christmas Lights competition.”

“I think what’ll actually happen is that the neighbors complain about not being able to sleep at night because of the light show.” Shane responded before shaking his head. “Anyway I’d better go check on Breakfast, I don’t know how long we’ve been out here but it feels like it’s been forever and the last thing we want is burnt breakfast.”

“If they are burnt we could always go to McDonalds.” Jake responded and Shane gave him a dirty look for suggesting that. “Just saying.”

“I’d rather eat prison food than anything from McDonalds.” Shane responded bluntly before the boys entered the house, hearing Shane cussing loudly was enough to tell me that breakfast was going to be delayed for a half hour so I decided to take the time to do my promo for the Triple Threat Match. “Jessie, breakfast is burnt so we’re doing it over, might be a good time to do your promo for the Triple Threat.” Shane called out and I grinned before heading into the other room.

“Twas the last Climax Control before Christmas, and all through the arena, many a fan was screaming because the Mean Girls were about to appear.” I commented as I sat down at the table. “Yeah, I know that doesn’t rhyme but rhyming’s never been my strong suit, it’s pretty much the main reason why I never even considered forming a metal band once I got clean, but as much as I could rant all day about the Mean Morons I have a match to focus on and it’s between me, Mikah and Sam Marlowe, needless to say I need to bring my a-game to this one!”

I said as I shifted my weight.

“Mikah and Sam Marlowe, normally I’d say that we last met in the Chamber of Fate Match at Summer XXXTreme but between Mikah being the first one eliminated from the match and Sam managing to get the Sammi-Wrap locked in on me moments after I eliminated Keira from the match we didn’t exactly interact much in that match, regardless of that fact or the fact that we don’t know what stipulation will be thrust upon us by the bosses this is going to be a hell of a match but it’s a match that I can’t afford to lose!”

And I’m starting with Sam.

“Why do I say that? Simple really, as I said in the lead up to my match against Melody Grace two weeks ago I intend to fight my way to the top of the division but my loss to Melody may have put those plans on hold for now so I need to win this match to bounce back, as for why I’ve decided to start with Sam? Why not! After all she was the one that eliminated me from the Chamber of Fate match! Don’t get me wrong Sam, you’re a great person and a hell of a wrestler but you are also standing in my way alongside Mikah and I’m not about to let a repeat of the Chamber of Fate match happen!”

It’s as simple as that.

“And yeah, I know that I said that I wouldn’t be bringing up the past as much as I had done during my hunts for the title but with a match like this it’s slightly unavoidable! Anyway, Sam, I know we get along well but you know as well as I do that in that ring the only match where friendships count is tag team matches whilst in this match it’s every woman for herself! I’m sure we’ll put on a great match Sam but make no mistake about it, I’ve learned from my past mistakes and I’ll be giving you a crash course this Sunday!”

Next up is Mikah.

“You know, if this match had been swapped around with Mikah’s recent attempt at winning the World Bombshell Championship I would’ve gone on my usual spiel about how Mikah hasn’t given a single fuck since she lost the World Bombshell Championship all those months ago incidentally to the third person in this match! But that wasn’t the case and Mikah’s title shot has made me realize something, something that’s made me reevaluate my opinion of you Mikah.”

Try not to have a heart attack as I have nice things to say about Mikah.

“Yeah, I have nice things to say about Mikah and I’m not saying that because it’s the holidays, hell between this and me actually agreeing with Jenny Tuck on Twitter I’ve had a crazy enough week as it is! Anyway, before you go preaching about it being the end times at least hear me out, I don’t know if my comments about your performance in the ring since you lost the World Bombshell Championship to heart or anything like that but you’ve had a fire lit under you in recent weeks and it seems like you’re finally caring again! Unfortunately for you Mikah it’s too little too late because I’ve had a fire lit under me for a lot longer than you have and this Sunday I’ll show it by kicking your ass!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Mikah, Sam, we all know that Christmas is one week from Sunday and considering how shitty 2016 has been in general a lot of people want the year to be over and done with already, me on the other hand? I couldn’t care either way but if I can end the year with a check in the win column then it’ll all be worth it, I get the feeling that the two of you are thinking the exact same thing but with my quest to fight my way to the top well underway that just gives me extra motivation to see it through! This is “The Heavy Metal Angel” Jessie Salco of the Metal and Punk Connection signing off, Sam, Mikah, I’m sure your Christmas present lists are extensive and in Mikah’s case expensive but there’s only one present I want for Christmas and it’s a gift to myself this year and that’s a win! See you guys in the ring!”

I left the room to go check on breakfast as the scene fades.