Author Topic: KAIN vs DAMIEN KINGSTON  (Read 1074 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
KAIN vs DAMIEN KINGSTON
« on: November 24, 2013, 10:19:45 PM »
 Post your RPs here!
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 10:21:56 PM by Christian Underwood »

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Staggs

• -={NXT}=-
    • View Profile
    • Spike Staggs
KAIN vs DAMIEN KINGSTON
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 12:20:00 AM »
 The first deadline has now passed. Anything after this will count for Round 2

Offline Damien Kingston

• View Profile
    • Damien Kingston
KAIN vs DAMIEN KINGSTON
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2013, 09:31:39 PM »

\'user

¤¤¤¤¤

WHY DAMIEN WHY?

¤ People Featured: Damien Kingston & Pussy Willow
¤ Location: Hollywood, CaliforniaVanguard Grand Nightclub
¤ Date: November 24th, 2013

Climax Control was very much under way when the cameras cut to the backstage area. Upon doing so it didn't take them very long at all to notice the recently returning Damien Kingston walking the hall. He flipped his hood up over his head and he was walking down the hall with the Kendo Stick in his hand that he had savagely beaten Kain with a little bit ago. Out of nowhere though Pussy Willow appeared and she started to run right up to him in an attempt to gain his attention.

PUSSY WILLOW: Damien.

The self proclaimed Man of Liberty didn't even bother as to so much as look in her direction when she said his name. He just kept on walking looking forward. However as many have come to understand with Miss Willow is the fact she's determined.

PUSSY WILLOW: Damien, can I have a moment of your time?

He continued to ignore the fuck that she was attempting to speak to him. Damien had a way about him and it had been shown several times. When he didn't want to deal with anyone and when he didn't want to be bothered. He was pretty damn good at ignoring them. However the frustration was building within Willow as she continued to get ignored.

PUSSY WILLOW: Please Damien just...

DAMIEN KINGSTON: What the hell do you want? Huh?!

PUSSY WILLOW: Well, I was just going...

DAMIEN KINGSTON: Just going to ask the same question everyone else is out there asking? Why did I comeback? Why did I come out of retirement? Or is it more along the lines of why did I beat Kain like the bitch he is with a kendo stick? Why did I choose Kain to make my comeback against? Why did I target him? … Why Damien? Why?!

By now the Man of Liberty had spun himself around and was looking her dead in the face. He had this scowl featured on his face. Although he didn't seem to pleased. It did appear that people were going to get some answers out of him and that was pleasing enough for those that wanted the answers.

DAMIEN KINGSTON: I'll be honest with you assholes. I did what I did tonight because I COULD do it and because I WANTED to do it. You see from the day I signed with SCW. I have done whatever I wanted whenever I wanted. Granted it's pissed people off and granted it's gotten under the skin of a lot of people to the point that they've tried to do something about it. Not a single person has truly been able to stop me as of yet. I have continued to run wild around here and nothing is going to stop that. Not even the big bad Kain – whom might I add I made look like a little bitch out there tonight.

There was a huge smirk spread across his lips at that moment when he made those comments.

DAMIEN KINGSTON: And you know something else? I did what I did out there tonight to Kain because I'm sick and tired of not getting the respect that I deserve. I am sick and tired of being overlooked. I am sick and tired of being held down time and time again.

PUSSY WILLOW: But how does that even make sense? You retired...

DAMIEN KINGSTON: I know what I did … and SCW played a huge role in me deciding to go into retirement. Here I was being a guy that's busting my ass off every single night I was in the ring. Here I was being a guy that was putting on five star matches. Here I was being the guy that was giving it everything he had and what was I getting in return? Not a single thing. I got overlooked for people like Kain. I got tossed to the side for people like Kain. I got denied matches and championship chances for people like Kain. I was denied of everything that I deserve for people like Kain and there's not a single person that can say that's not true. Because it's clear as clear can get.

PUSSY WILLOW: I am sure there's quite a few people that would disagree with you on that statement Damien. You weren't giving certain matches or championship chances because you hadn't earned them yet. You technically didn't deserve anything.

DAMIEN KINGSTON: Fuck you and fuck everyone else that has their little opinions. They don't mean shit to me and they sure as hell aren't getting you or anyone else anywhere. You people have all hated me since day one. Obviously you're going to say that shit and obviously you're going to deny me. But the fact of the matter is what I said is true and deep down everyone knows it. I mean if people like Aaron Matthews and Jon Dough whom have been on this roster a shorter amount of time than I was and they are getting title shots. Obviously, I was the one that was getting screwed over here.

He shook his head from side to side. Showing a little bit of disappointment, but at the same time from the way he acted and the way he was presenting himself. It seemed like the exact opposite of that. Almost like it was something that he expected in the long haul.

DAMIEN KINGSTON: With that being said I decided when I was going to step out of retirement and when I decided that I was going to return to Sin City Wrestling that I was going to make sure that I targeted the right person to make my point known. I made sure I targeted the right person to get my name back out there. I made sure to target the right person in order to make this company and everyone around this company understand that I meant serious business. Don't think it could be anymore clear than taking one of SCW's favorites, beating him with a Kendo Stick, and leaving him laying in the middle of the ring pretty much unconscious.

PUSSY WILLOW: Or what you did out there just might have ended up blowing up in your face. Kain isn't someone to take what you did lightly and rest assured he is going to be aiming to get his revenge. In fact there's a good chance that it could happen at December 2 Dismember II. Because no sooner than that attack happened. It was announced that you and Kain will face off at that very event in a .... Kendo Stick Match.

DAMIEN KINGSTON: Is that so?

PUSSY WILLOW: I didn't stutter and I wouldn't claim something that isn't true.

DAMIEN KINGSTON: Now that right there was nothing more than a lie. You've been lying all night long when it comes to some of the things that you've said about me, but at the same time I understand it. I'm not a "company" man and I'm not the one that signs your pay checks. I get why you've been trying to make me look weak and pathetic this whole interview.

PUSSY WILLOW: I don't have the time to stand here and let you make up things about me Damien. If that's all you're going to do then consider this interview over.

DAMIEN KINGSTON: Oh what are you going to do cry about it? And to be fair, I didn't even want to do this interview in the first place. You kept pushing it so in the long run you have to take what's coming to you. But let me just say this, you better go run back to whomever that made this match so they can run to Kain and deliver these words to him. Come that night I stand in the ring with Kain. I will bring SCW LIBERTY and I will bring Kain, DEATH!

Kingston smirked a little bit as he lifted the Kendo Stick that he had leaning against his shoulder and took a good hard long look at it. It was clear it was broken and cracked from the assault he unleashed on Kain. That's when Kingston looked back at Willow and the cameras.

DAMIEN KINGSTON: Guess, I better go find me another one of these before December 2 Dismember huh?

In a sarcastic manner Kingston started to chuckle as he walked off. It was quite obvious the man had no remorse for what he did. He had no remorse for anything that he said and he wasn't even the least bit concerned about getting into the ring with Kain. It was something that very much could end up ending badly for him or it could end up being what he had wanted all along. It was just a matter of time till we all got to find out firsthand.

¤¤¤¤¤

MY KIND OF TRAINING

¤ People Featured: Damien & Tristain Kingston
¤ Location: New York City, New YorkHome
¤ Date: December 4th, 2013

Today was the day that Damien was trying to keep himself out of sight and out of mind. He had locked himself up in his “man cave” and was very much zoned in on his NBA 2k14 Game that he just happened to purchase with his new X-Box One system. It was his way of “training” for a match that he didn't exactly find that serious. In fact anytime he found himself getting ready to face anyone in Sin City Wrestling. He never felt the need to take it all that serious. No one on the roster compared to him as far as he was concern.

He happened to be driving Lebron down the court on the game when he could hear Tristain yelling his name. For a second he ignored it and not to do it to be an asshole. Hell not to even do it to be doing it intentionally but doing it because he was so wrapped up in the game but suddenly she got louder. He rolled his eyes towards the door before back to the TV as he hit pause on the controller. He removed his headset and got up from the chair walking over to the door.

He popped it open and looked around.

DAMIEN KINGSTON: What?!

TRISTAIN KINGSTON: DON'T YELL AT ME LIKE THAT!

DAMIEN KINGSTON: … Yes dear.

He shook his head a little bit before looking back towards the direction her voice was coming from.

DAMIEN KINGSTON: Seriously though, what did you need?

TRISTAIN KINGSTON: Don't call me dear and I just need you. You've been up there in your bat cave ALL day.

DAMIEN KINGSTON: Only because I've been training... I mean after all I've got this super big challenging match coming up n' shit...

Alright, he knew that she new better than to believe something like that. Especially coming from him. Never the less Damien walked out of the room and closed the door behind him heading off in the direction to where he had heard her voice. Sure enough there she stood in the kitchen. Bare footed and looking rather pregnant. He couldn't help but crack a smirk.

DAMIEN KINGSTON: Barefooted, in the kitchen, and pregnant... didn't know we were bringing that movement back babe.

TRISTAIN KINGSTON: Well, it's your fault so don't even start.

DAMIEN KINGSTON: Why does it have to be my fault? It takes two to tango woman.

TRISTAIN KINGSTON: Because everything else is my fault.

DAMIEN KINGSTON: I never blame you for anything, so that's not me saying that kind of stuff.

He leaped up on the counter top there by the fridge and sat there looking across the room at her. She might have started to fill out more due to the pregnancy but she looked as good as ever. Least in his mind and that's what mattered to him.

DAMIEN KINGSTON: Have I told you how great you look lately? Cause if not, I've been meaning to do so.

TRISTAIN KINGSTON: You have, but that doesn't mean i get tired of hearing it. But the reason why I need you Is because I need you to.... occupy my bat cave.

He looked at her for a split second with his eyebrow raised.

DAMIEN KINGSTON: Is this like one of those things that happened last night? You're in the “mood” and by the time I got upstairs. You were just like: “Nah get the fuck off me” cause... these mood swings babe, they be breaking my balls. Literally.

TRISTAIN KINGSTON: There was a reason for that, and you know what the reason was.

DAMIEN KINGSTON: Hey, I tried to wrap my game up with Benji but he kept talking shit and providing a distraction... but still that's no excuse to deny my pregnant wife of her needs. So, I apologize once again.

He pressed himself up off and off the counter standing there as he got a little closer just a couple inches from her face as he slightly tugged on the button of her t-shirt.

DAMIEN KINGSTON: So... gonna lead me upstairs there sugar?

TRISTAIN KINGSTON: I can lead you anywhere on this level, because if I lead you up stairs? I'm probably going to be out for the count.

DAMIEN KINGSTON: And that's just not something we can have...

With that being said he leaned in forward kissing her briefly just to give her a small taste of what could be coming her way in a matter of minutes. Depending on how this ended up going. He pulled back a little bit as he just happen to tug on her bottom lip with his teeth gently.

DAMIEN KINGSTON: Guess since this is kind of your domain there sweetie. Figured it's only right to let you choose the place before I invade said Batcave... by the way using super hero references like that. Totally hot, you just get me.

TRISTAIN KINGSTON: The day my father Odin banished me from Asgard, I was bitten by a vampire and had radioactive waste dumped into my eyes. To make matters worse, my mutant ability to control weather activated just as I was hit by a blast of gamma radiation. Nah, actually, I got this way by volunteering for the Weapon X program.

DAMIEN KINGSTON: You're such a smart ass sometimes.

He grabbed a hold of her waist and proceeded to lift her up on the counter top. Only to force his lips to crash against hers a second time. This time just a little bit more passionate than the first time before. As he felt her hands wrap around the back of his neck pulling him in. He pulled away for a brief moment.

DAMIEN KINGSTON: And this is just one of the many reasons why I love you.

TRISTAIN KINGSTON: What do you say after the mission, we kill all of those floating babies?

DAMIEN KINGSTON: Only if you intend on being a team player this time.

TRISTAIN KINGSTON: I do.

DAMIEN KINGSTON: Good... now shhhh. Batman is on a mission here.

He was able to get a little bit of a chuckle out of his wife as his lips found hers once again which caused the chuckling to disappear. Tristain wrapped her arms around the back of his neck as their kisses started become more passionate and deeper. It was quite clear where this was going to lead to and that was just the type of "training" Damien could deal with. It was actually a lot better than just wasting time and playing video games. Thing was the Man of Liberty better enjoy himself now. Cause in a few days there wasn't nothing about a Kendo Stick match that anyone could truly find enjoyable!

¤¤¤¤¤

CANING KAIN

¤ People Featured: Damien Kingston
¤ Location: Undisclosed Location
¤ Date: December 6th, 2013

Here we were just forty eight hours away from a huge match up featuring Damien Kingston and Kain for the first time. To many it's a match that a lot of people have wanted to see for a couple different reasons. However it was happening for a reason that no one wanted and it was going to be taking place in a stipulation that no one expected. After all it was Kingston that decided to kick this thing off when he came out of “retirement” and savagely beat down Kain in the middle of the ring with a Kendo Stick. In the end Christian Underwood and Mark Ward just had to the right thing which was book this match.

With that being said though the cameras proceeded to open up to what appeared to be an undisclosed location. It didn't take the cameras very long at all to feature Damien Kingston standing there in nothing more than his ring gear and his black zip up hoodie. He had the hood up as he rested a Kendo Stick against his shoulder. He reached up and pushed the hood off of him only to reveal that he had some rather intense eyes going as he looked directly into the cameras.

Finally the silence was broken.

DAMIEN KINGSTON: Here we are Kain. We're just forty eight hours away from facing each other in a Kendo Stick match. A match that all came about because I decided to make my return to Sin City Wrestling at your expense. All because I decided that I had enough with taking a backseat. All because I got fed up with people like you getting a rocket shoved up your ass and pushed to the moon towards hit that you don't even deserve. All because I decided that I was finally going to bring liberty back into this company.

There was a small pause as there was no true expression change in his face. It was all him and it was all business.

DAMIEN KINGSTON: Sure that's something that I had mentioned once before, but in the few months I was here in SCW. I found myself getting burnt out on wrestling. I found myself hating waking up in the morning to go to work. I found myself more annoyed than usual with people. I was snapping in parking lots and snapping in airports. I basically had grown to hate professional wrestling. Why? I couldn't even begin to put my finger on it. Just know that it had a lot to do with things that I had seen take place in this company. It had a lot to do with things I was seeing in other companies. It had a lot to do with the fact it was time for me to just take a break.

He wasn't the first person that needed to take a break and he wouldn't be the last person to ever do so either. Only difference is he was the only person that took a break for the right reasons and then turned around to come back stronger than when he had left. Just no one was going to give him credit for that as long as they could avoid it.

DAMIEN KINGSTON: And that break did wonders. Because it opened my eyes up to a lot of things and made things even more clear to me. It made me see that Sin City Wrestling has never respected me or my talents from day one. From the moment I walked into this company I found myself dealing with people that weren't worth my time and dealing with people that weren't even so much as worth me being in the ring with. I am talking about the likes of Casey Williams and so forth. It was never a challenge. It never did anything for me. It never made me reach down deep and pull out something great. Nah, it was just me going into the match and winning with ease. That's not how it works and I deserved better than that.

But it didn't end there though. Because I had to sit back and watch people like you Kain get moved into title pictures where I was getting curtain jerkers. Hell, even now when I look at things. Some shit hasn't changed. There's a double ladder match that's taking place to crown new Tag Champs and nearly every single person in that match is a newbie whom has maybe anywhere from two to six matches under their belt. Yet they are getting title shots right off the bat over someone like me that had given my all to SCW from the start – even while I was feeling burnt out. That just goes to show how things really work around here in Sin City Wrestling, but the good news is that's all about to change whether change is welcomed or not.

A small little smirk was starting to form over his lips.

DAMIEN KINGSTON: I knew that to begin this change and I knew to go in the direction that I needed to go to the point to start getting the respect that I deserved. As well as start getting the things that I deserve that I had to target you, Kain. I knew that I had to take one of SCW's Beloved Stars and put him out of commission. I knew that I had to take one of SCW's Beloved Stars and beat the living piss out of him to make people see who I am and what I was about. Now all I have to do is finished the job that I had set out to accomplish and that job just happens to be finishing you off for good. Trust me there might have been many men before me that have declared they were going to do the same thing, but I guaran-fucking-tee you haven't ever faced anyone quite like me before.

Those words were enough to stick out in everyone's mind. It no doubt was going to grab Kain's attention. Not that the Man of Liberty didn't already have the so called King of Kings's attention to begin with.

DAMIEN KINGSTON: I have done made it clear why I did what I did and sure that's going to be enough to piss off a lot of people. It's going to be the shit everyone agrees wasn't a good enough reason to attack you. It's going to be the shit that everyone says is the driving force behind while you're going to show up on Sunday with the intentions of kicking my ass. It's going to be the same shit everyone says is going to be good enough for you to end up beating me in the end. I mean let's face it shall we Kain? Everyone is dick riding you. Everyone wants to see you win. Everyone wants to see you give me what's coming to me. After all no one has ever liked me and I've always been the big bad wolf around here. Well it's time that you people come to the understanding that there's going to be no happy ending in this story.

You see I knew what I was getting myself into when I started this thing and because I knew what I was getting myself into. Because I was the first one to fire the shot heard around the world and because I was the one that made Kain a target. I already gave myself the advantage right then and there. Kain is always the one that gets the first jump off on things. He's always the one to do the targeting rather than being the one targeted. He's always the one that has the advantage in his favor from a mental standpoint and because he's so used to that and because that's not the situation he's in this time around. I know that he's going to struggle and I know there's not going to be much he can do to save himself. He'll try, but in the end he'll fail.

It was frustrating to so many people that supported Kain to hear Kingston sell him so short. Honestly though there was not too much they could do about it. It was going to be up to Kain to defend himself and up to Kain to make Kingston eat every word that he let escape his mouth but was that going to happen was the true question at hand. About that time Kingston swung the Kendo Stick off his shoulder and held it out in front of him.

DAMIEN KINGSTON: To think that this thing right here is going to be the deciding factor in our match Kain. We basically have free roam to do whatever we want to each other. There's no rules to this match aside from the fact that someone has to be pinned or forced to tap out and that Kendo Sticks will play a role in the match. The biggest role as I've stayed, but everything else is free game and I think that's the part that you don't understand. I have done proven I can beat your ass with a Kendo Stick and while I plan to cane you Kain – see what I did there haha. But seriously while that is still the plan I am going to take advantage of the match in it's entirety.

I am going to beat your ass all over the arena. I am going to use every single fucking thing I can get my hands on. It doesn't matter if it's a steel chair. It doesn't matter if it's a trash can, a cookie sheet, or even the fucking kitchen sink. You can bet your ass that if I find a table I'm going to put you through it. In short hand Kain, you're going to have your ass handed to you like never before. I will break bones if that's what it comes down to it. I'll tear limps and muscles to the point you can't stand if that's what it comes down to. Not to mention it's obvious that I'm already out for blood. It's going to be smeared all over the mat and then some. Your mistake was thinking that I didn't come prepared and now that's going to bite you in the ass.

He let a few chuckles escape his lips. It was almost like it was an evil laugh though and clearly said a lot about him as a person. It was painfully obvious that Kingston was going right for the throat of things. He was aiming to piss Kain off more than he already had and was aiming to get in his head a bit more before their match. After all it was playing a huge roll and was giving him the advantage he wanted. With that being said he had one final message to deliver.

DAMIEN KINGSTON: Funniest part about all of this Kain is the simply fact that you call yourself the King of Kings, but in the end you'll be the one BOWING DOWN before a TRUE king, BITCH!

For a moment or two the Man of Liberty stood there with that smirk of his featured before swinging the Kendo Stick up to rest against his shoulder. That's when he turned himself around and started to walk away into the darkness. Cameras stayed on him for a little longer until he had completely disappeared. That's when the cameras faded out to static and left the entire Sin City Wrestling world wondering what was going to happen when he stepped into the ring with Kain. Was he going to be able to make all his words come true? Or would Kain be able to stop him dead in his tracks? Guess there's only one way to find out which is turning into December 2 Dismember II this Sunday Night. Because after all it was bound to be historic.
user posted image

Offline Kain

• View Profile
    • Kain
KAIN vs DAMIEN KINGSTON
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2013, 11:04:12 PM »
 People will never understand, will they?

I saw the interview that took place shortly after Climax Control ended two weeks ago and I was enraged.

Why? All because this kid, this poor little bastard. believes that I and so many others get what they want and not him?

It infuriates me to no end!

A long time ago, I swore to myself that I would do things on my own terms and so far, that kind of promise has done wonders for me. The career that I've made for myself is absolutely incredible and I know that everything will turn out the way I want it to, not the way others want it to. But sometimes it takes a puissant like Damien Kingston to invade my privacy and ruin the fun for a while. What he did cannot be excused for and I swore revenge when I looked up at him from the top of that ramp at Climax Control. There's going to be hell to pay and I, for one, cannot wait to get my hands on that son of a bitch!

For the next two weeks, I infuse myself into my training back at my home, while the wounds on my body quickly heal at a rapid pace. I'm not just a master of my own fists or feet, but I'm also a master of weapons as well. A Kendo stick is grueling and punishing to feel, especially on the body. Wielding two of them in my hands, I pounded on a bodybag, using multiple strikes on them, all the while conjuring up an image of that sadist, Damien Kingston. He's going to find out exactly why it isn't a good idea to cross paths with a man like me. He needs to face the music and understand that things aren't in his favor at December 2 Dismember.

One Thursday night, I howled with rage I slapped the Kendo sticks hard through the bodybag, which created a gap as sand poured out of it. I imagined that sand dropping and turning it into Damien's blood, because his blood will pour from it. From his forehead, to his mouth, even to his neck and eyes. It matters not; he's going to be swollen from head to toe by the time I'm finished with that bastard! How dare he! How dare he strike me down at a moment of celebration and make his presence known to me and to the rest of the world! What a façade!

ARIEL: Honey?

The voice called out from above as the love of my life descended from the steps and into the gym. She watched me closely as I continued to stare down at the sand that continues to flow from the used-up bodybag. She also spotted blood coming down from the stick. I didn't realize it at the time, but I must have squeezed the one in my right hand so tightly that it caused a cut and made blood appear. She gasped, rushed down the last of the steps, grabbed a set of bandages and towels, then went to my side and made me drop the stick.

The stick was dropped to the ground with a loud clang. She moved the object to the side, then started working on my new injury, although it wasn't bothering me as much. I took my eyes off the bag and stared at her. This creature of beauty and wonder...

How was I able to get this lucky in my life?

ARIEL: Promise me one thing...

My eyes narrowed and met hers as she briefly stopped wrapping a towel around my bloody hand.

KAIN: What's that, sweetheart?

She didn't say anything at first as she looked down and finished wrapping up the towels and bandages, then stood up on her feet. She placed one fingernail under my chin and I was spellbound to her brown, beautiful eyes.

ARIEL:Promise me, my love...that you will end him.

In response, I got down to one knee and planted a kissed to the hand of my love, my queen, my everything. I looked at her eyes meaningfully.

KAIN: I promise. Damien Kingston will not live to fight another day. Ever again!

Damien Kingston, YOU HAVE OFFICIALLY PISSED ME OFF!

Of all the asinine acts you had to commit in your infamous career, this one takes the cake. You, of all people, had to make sure that my back was turned while I was celebrating another easy victory against Casey Williams a few weeks back. The audience told me something was going on and I was unfortunately not ready for the oncoming onslaught as you whipped out that Kendo stick of yours and beat me down for a good while.

You wanted my attention? Now you have it.

For the last few weeks, I've been fuming with extreme rage over this attack, Damien. I could not, for the life of me, completely understand WHY would you want to put yourself in a situation that will ultimately spell disaster for you. It took me a long while before I found the answer to my question. And when that long, insane response of yours finally drove home into my brain, I couldn't help but even be more disgusted. This whole thing comes down to the fact that I've been handed more title shots, more opportunities than before, and you hate this fact that you've been overlooked time and again, because guys like me have put in the time, worked VERY HARD, and earned people's respect out of it.

Tell me, Damien, what exactly have you accomplished since your time? Beating Casey Williams, who is pretty much anyone's bitch around here? Give me a  break! Even you said that it was an easy win for you to go after and thought it was no challenge. But you seem to forget something; you were scheduled to take on Nick Jones not too long ago, yet an "injury" happened, didn't it? Here's my question, exactly what injury did that turn out to be? Last I checked, NONE. The fact that you tucked your legs and ran away is mere proof that you aren't exactly who you claim yourself to be, Damien. Fact is, Damien, you're not a man. You're a complete chickenshit with no respect for anyone but for himself. You expect the entire world to just go on their knees and worship the cult of Damien Kingston without questioning the truth. That's not how real life works, Damien. Nothing in this world gets handed to you on a silver platter, BOY and after December 2 Dismember, nothing will ever for you again.

By the way, for the record, I was not completely unconsciousness after that beatdown you gave me. I looked at you, from the ring, and scowled with righteous fury as you smirked with confidence. But the way I see it now, Damien, you are nothing but an overconfident bastard. You think it's fun going around and attacking people for your own selfish reasons? It's not. And thanks to you, Damien, you handed me an easy victory. Now, I can probably feel your jaw dropping from the other side of the Earth, but you know it's true. You handed me the complete freedom to do anything I want with you. And that's on your head, Damien. That's on YOUR shoulders. Fact is, Damien, what you did wasn't exactly the greatest move in your worthless career. No, it was the worst mistake you've ever made...not just in your pitiful joke of a career, but your fragile, pathetic life as well!

I mean, look at you! Do you expect Mark Ward and Christian Underwood to drop everything at the dime of a hat and give you everything you wanted without you working for it? While I don't necessarily agree with everything Mark and Chris have done these days, I'm VERY confident they will least agree with me on that philosophy! When I came into the SCW for the very first time, sometime after Goth and his cronies treated me like shit, destroyed me, and left me for the wolves to feed on, I was ready. I was determined to succeed at any and all costs. Don't you dare think that for one second that just because I have a family of my own doesn't mean that I'm soft or I'm just going to stand there and act like a punching bag for every human wrestler that steps foot in the ring with me. If you think that's going to aid you in anyway, shape, or form, I suggest you drop the idea NOW! I don't take shit from anybody, Damien, and I give it EVERYTHING I HAVE WITHIN MYSELF TO GET THE JOB DONE. Do you understand that or do you not grasp that concept at all in that witless, idiotic brain of yours? Why do you think, Damien, that people, whether they love me or hate me, respect the hell out of me? It's because I make sure to take everything I'm given without a lot of whining and complaining to be had. Let's face it, asshole, that kind of hollering and yelling has no place around here. This is a man and woman's game, you either shut the hell up and play the deck that's been handed to you or stay silent like a witless worm and leave.

I suggest you think back to your own actions, right here, right now. What I saw was a coward that didn't want to give Pussy Willows the time of day to do a conducting, proper interview. You yelled at her, told her to fuck off, that no one has the right to have the things they get. Damien, that's pathetic. PATHETIC! I know you are dead wrong about one thing; not everyone wants everyone to win. You are a perfect example of this and I know that while it's great for one million kids, men, and women to love me and support me, the other million prefer to hate me. It comes with the territory! You, on the other hand, are downright hated by the masses and it easily shows! The way you smirk, the way you try to exude your confidence, and all that swearing must be helping in your conquest for gold eh! Tsh...please! To THINK that the way you do things would allow you the grace and dignity to be a champion, let alone the face of SCW...BITCH YOU HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO! And I absolutely stand by that statement, why? Simple, Damien; for all your talk and boasting, it does little to move your efforts for title shots, opportunities, and most importantly, respect. I'm surprised that your whore of a girl, Tristan, has the guts to stand by a shallow, egotistical, maniacal, self-deluded son of a bitch like you! Yes, you heard me - I called your girl A WHORE! Does that bother you in the slightest, you worthless son of a bitch? To know that you are around an uncreative, undeserving female that deserves every little thing in the world as you? I hope it does, Damien, because I want to see you be angered MORE AND MORE, because it will play directly right into my hands!

Do you honestly think that you will intimidate me by starting off your promo with a picture of you holding a Kendo stick with a t-shirt that says "Best Since Day One?" Are you freaking kidding me? Damien, understand something; I am not frightened by your visage, nor am I threatened or even shaking in my boots from every word you spewed towards my direction. Is this some kind of mind game you're trying to play? I'm a master of them all, Damien, and it has taken me to places you'll never go to in your fragile life! I've taken on giants and slew them all with ease! No matter what kind of situation I was placed during my time in the underground fighting circuit, whether it may be one man with a lot of weapons while I had no weapons to ten men with various weapons against me with a chosen weapon of my own, it mattered little. I decimated all of them, ONE BY ONE. You can do the training with your bitch of a wife all you want and try to top it off with a kiss to the lips to celebrate the dull occasion, but once you step into the ring, your words, your insults, your jabs will hinder my journey in destroying you, piece by piece. You gave me a Kendo stick to wield (which is once again, YOUR FAULT) and I'm a master of all forms of weapons. I know exactly what I plan on doing to you with that Kendo stick, so trust me when I tell you; your blood will be on my hands after the night is over!

I don't care what you are. I don't care what you represent because it matters little in my world, Damien. I refuse to sit by the sidelines and let you walk away with a small victory all those weeks ago. At December 2 Dismember, Damien, it's going to be you and me and nothing will be held back. You talk about using whatever you have at your disposal to get rid of me as fast as you can. That's not going to happen, you reject! You can try to dismantle and destroy me in any way you feel, but I'm going to get back up and I'm going to dish out the pain tenfold! I don't care if you are nothing I've ever faced before, because you are nothing but the same crap that I've had to take and throw into the dumpster time and again! That's HOW EASY you are making this match for me, Damien. You should have NOT pissed off the beast that was sleeping for a little while, but he's awake now and he's ready to tangle with someone that he considers to be the world's greatest thing since sliced bread. I suggest you pray to whatever god you have on your side, because even he or she will not aid you from the oncoming destruction that I have planned for you. I'm going to crush your bones in every part of your body, Damien. I'm going to hurt your throat deep enough to the point of where you'll never talk again. I'm going to break your spirits and force you to cower before me, THE TRUE KING OF KINGS, and make you worship and bow to me, calling me YOUR MASTER before I snuff the rest of your pathetic life out of you!

This isn't a game to me anymore, Damien. You may have fired the shot heard around the world, but the noise that I'm going to be making is one that will cause history to be made for the better. You hate me, Damien, because I am EVERYTHING YOU EVER WANTED TO BE. No joke. Don't worry though; every man that has stepped foot with me feels that way, because their insecurity and their arrogance gets in the way. That's how I see their true colors, Damien; I know that when they see me, even if they respect me, they don't like me as much or even hate me with the utmost intensity. And to be completely honest with you, Damien, I'm fine with that. In any case, you attacked me because you wanted yourself to have all the attention in the world, to send a message, to tell everyone that you are sick and tired of the way SCW and it's head-honchos are treating you.

I don't care. You made a decision that changed everything for you. You attacked me, Damien, and I'm on a road to revenge, which is clearly my ultimate goal for our first confrontation. There won't be any rematches, any doubts, but certainty and clarity. Certainty because of the fact that I was and always will be the better man that you could ever fathom to be. Clarity because you will now understand why a lot of wrestlers here had trouble with me in the first place. You are now handed a first-class seat to my tale of vengeance and rage and you are about to find out what exactly makes me one of the greatest, if not THE GREATEST, fighter to ever live. I'm a legend, Damien, and my future is continuing to shine brightly. You are about to see, first hand, that respect is earned, NOT GIVEN. You are about to see, first hand, that not everything turns out the way you want it to be. Most importantly, Damien, you are about to witness, for the first time, why I am the most complete fighter in the world. I care not for your pitiful tirade, your foul language, or the sordid air of madness you carry around you and that abysmal world of yours. All I care about is revenge and I will have it, one way or another.

And you were never a true king to begin with. You're merely a subject in the court that stepped out of line in my kingdom and I'm going to hang you out to dry in the sun until you perish. This isn't a warning, this isn't a threat - BUT A PROMISE, BITCH!

For I am Kain...THE KING OF KINGS! And I...HAVE SPOKEN!

>

SCW Accomplishments
X1 SCW Tag-Team Champion
X2 SCW Roulette Champion
X1 SCW Internet Champion

Offline Staggs

• -={NXT}=-
    • View Profile
    • Spike Staggs
KAIN vs DAMIEN KINGSTON
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2013, 12:35:43 AM »
 The second deadline has now passed