Author Topic: CASEY WILLIAMS vs SIMON JONES  (Read 1103 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
CASEY WILLIAMS vs SIMON JONES
« on: November 24, 2013, 10:14:31 PM »
 Post your RPs here!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2013, 01:28:08 PM »
 Scene 1-Being Thankful

The scene shows Casey Williams at home, where his wife, Laura, is breastfeeding their newborn daughter, Noëlle Berlin, whilst Casey is keeping an eye on their son, Nils Patrik.  Laura looks exhausted, constantly having to get up in the middle of the night to deal with Noëlle and trying to get the food for Thanksgiving ready.

Laura-”Casey, I know you want to help, but you really should focus on your upcoming match against Simon Jones.”

Casey looks at Laura, sleepily as she may be, speaks.

Casey-”I know, are you sure you don‘t need anything?”

Laura-”I am good, you go do what you gotta do, babe.“

Casey growls with joy as he gets up from next to Laura and gets a water from the table next to his bed, and takes a sip.

Casey-”You are right, I have to get my mind in the game if I want to get another win over Simon Jones.”

Laura-”Yeah.  You have defeated him before, so you know what it takes to get the job done.”

After Laura says this, the phone rings and Casey answers it while Laura carves the turkey.

Ben-”Hey Casey, do you have a minute?”

Casey-”Sure, what‘s up?”

Ben-”I know you saw that I came back with your former partner Jordan “P.S.” Williams the other day at Climax Control.  I know I promised to help you when you need help and all, but do you think Jordan can help too?”

Casey-”I don‘t see why not, but I would have to talk to Jordan first, to make sure it is ok with him.”

Ben-”Cool.  I will hear from you soon.”

The scene fades as Casey hangs up the phone and gives Laura a kiss and they sit to dinner.

Scene 2-Return to Glory

The scene shows Casey Williams relaxing in the locker room at Newark Pavillon in Newark, California, where Casey Williams is involved in a singles match against his rival Simon Jones.

“Hey Simon, we may not have obtained the tag team titles, but what I wanted to happen if I couldn‘t defeat the Sins happened, and that is for them to lose the titles, but due to an unfortunate injury to Rage.  Nonetheless, we go from losing as tag team partners to both losing in singles matches the following show.  We are both on a losing streak of sorts, and somebody has to win this match, and it is not going to be the former Heavyweight Champion.  It is going to be the Freight Train of Pain, Casey Williams. You can act like you are better than me all you want, but we both know that when we got together in singles competition, I was victorious, and you were the loser.  As successful as you have had, and my lack of success since ACW closed is irrelevant, because we know that I defeated you once, and can do it again.”

Casey gives a cynical laugh and walks out of the locker room and towards the bathroom, with a smile on his face, content with himself as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020

Offline Staggs

• -={NXT}=-
    • View Profile
    • Spike Staggs
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2013, 12:19:27 AM »
 The first deadline has now passed. Anything after this will count for Round 2

Offline Simon Jones

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2013, 06:06:50 PM »
 The scene opens with a dark-haired figure in the foreground of the shot, sat in an office chair, with their back to the camera. The person is wearing a pair of black jeans, and a navy blue t-shirt; printed on the t-shirt, in red, and providing an indication as to who it is that is in view of the camera, is the name "JONES" and the number "79."

Simon is sat at a desk; perched upon the desk is a laptop, the screen of which is mostly obscured by Simon, who has a mouse gripped with his right hand. The only other thing visible in the room is the wall of the room - painted white - that is behind the desk.

"Danger Zone" by Kenny Loggins can be heard, to which Simon is singing along, although with slightly amended lyrics.

Simon: 'Highway to the pleasure zone; gonna take you, right into the pleasure zone; highway to the pleasure zone; right into the pleasure zone.'

With his right index figure, Simon clicks the left button of the mouse, and the song comes to a halt.

Simon: 'That's enough of that.'

Simon releases the mouse from his grasp, and then swivels around in the chair, to face the camera; it can now be seen that printed on the front of Simon's t-shirt - also in red - are the words "I KNOW WHAT I AM."

Simon: 'If you follow Emma Rose on Twitter, you should understand the significance of what your ears were just tortured by.'

Simon smiles wryly.

Simon: 'I'm aware that, of the thirty-one members of the SCW roster that are scheduled to compete at December 2 Dismember - not including the mystery man that will be participating in the match for the tag team titles - I'm one of the final persons to make themselves heard. For the reason why it's taken me until now to pull up a seat in front of a camera, I refer to a statement made by the man that will be my opponent at December 2 Dismember, Casey Williams: for anyone that needed it pointing out to them, Casey made the accurate observation that both he and myself are on somewhat of a losing streak.'

Simon sighs.

Simon: 'Unless you're a newcomer to SCW, you ought to already know by now that I'm not always the most confident of individuals. And, after having been unsuccessful in each of the three matches that I've been involved in since High Stakes III, it's fair to say that my confidence has been dented, although not to the same extent as following Summer XXXTreme II, when I failed to even show up for my match against Gabriel on the subsequent Climax Control - no, there'll be no repeat of that.'

Simon shakes his head.

Simon: 'Looking back at my last three matches, and bearing in mind who the victors were in each of the respective matches, I don't think there's any shame in me not having been able to win any of those contests, it's just that, well, no one likes to lose, do they - especially not repeatedly. So, after my most recent loss - against Giani Di Luca, just under two weeks ago - I wanted to allow myself a bit longer than usual to collect my thoughts, before airing my opinions; if I'd sat down and attempted to do this last week, in the immediate aftermath of my loss to Di Luca, I probably would've been less open and less forthcoming than I will be today. And before I talk about the man that I'll be renewing my rivalry with at December 2 Dismember, I want to first speak about the man that defeated Casey Williams in his last match: Kain.'

With his right hand, Simon rubs his chin.

Simon: 'Apparently, the last time I spoke about Kain, I was wrong about a lot of things - according to the man himself, at least; once Kain decides the time is right, I look forward to finding out exactly what it is that I was wrong about. However, let me share something that Kain is wrong about: he referred to me supposedly "talking trash." Kain, I don't talk trash - it's not in my nature. Dare I say it, being British, I don't even know how to talk trash - not properly, anyway; ever hear a British boxer try to trash talk an opponent? It's never as convincing as when an American boxer does it.'

Simon shakes his head again.

Simon: 'So, no Kain, I don't talk trash about other wrestlers - the closest I come to doing that is when I point out flaws, or holes, in what people have had to say, which is hardly the same thing. Also, Kain, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but you haven't got me "trembling with fear" - I don't fear you, or anyone else on the roster. And not because I'm so ignorant as to think that you couldn't possibly beat me - I know that you're a talented enough fighter to be able to beat me, I don't doubt that - but because conversely, I believe that I'm also capable of defeating you. If you want to attempt to end my career, Kain, then you're more than welcome to try; in fact, Kain, I want you to try - if Casey doesn't beat you to it, that is.'

Simon shrugs his shoulders.

Simon: 'Here we are then Casey, just a matter of days away from our second one-on-one encounter - four weeks or so later than I think we both expected, so hopefully the wait will prove to have been worth it. As you have already reminded everyone, Casey, the last time the two us clashed in singles competition - some eleven weeks ago - you were the one that was victorious. At the time, I was nursing a knee injury - an injury that you were of course responsible for me having suffered - but I'm not going to use that as an excuse for my loss; a mere seven days earlier, I was fit enough to be able to pin Goth - and by the time I faced you, I'd had another week to rest my knee. So no excuses; you won, and you did so in emphatic style.'

Simon moves his left hand towards his left knee, and taps it.

Simon: 'When put in a similar situation - i.e. when being due to take on an opponent that they have lost to once before - I know that some wrestlers would opt to gloss over the outcome of the previous match. I, on the other hand, agree with George Santayana that "those who cannot remember the past, are condemned to repeat it," and so I will not fall victim to doing that - should I lose to Casey again, on Sunday, it won't be because I ignored what happened three months ago; I've studied that match, I've learned, from what happened, and on Sunday, when I get to put into practice what it is that I've learned, hopefully it will help me to produce a different outcome.'

Simon looks down at the floor momentarily; he then looks back up at the camera, and continues.

Simon: 'December 2 Dismember will be the second consecutive...'

A female voice - that of his sister, Sylvia Jones - interrupts Simon.

Sylvia: 'Simon?'

Simon turns his head to look behind him, over his left shoulder, before looking back in the direction of the camera; he then closes his eyes, and mutters in a barely audible volume.

Simon: 'I forgot to turn off the laptop.'

Sylvia: 'Simon?'

Simon swivels around in the chair, to face the laptop, his back now to the camera.

Simon: 'Hi Syl.'

Sylvia: 'What's going on, Simon - why did you look at me, and then ignore me?'

Simon: 'You caught me off guard, that's all.'

Sylvia: 'What were you doing?'

Simon: 'I was doing a piece to camera about December 2 Dismember, discussing my match with Casey Williams, among other things.'

Sylvia: 'Couldn't you have done that using the webcam on your laptop?'

Simon: 'Yes, I could. But I prefer to use a better camera, that gives a better quality of picture. Because I want Casey Williams to see the expression on my face clearly, when I tell him that...'

Simon swivels back around, and stares at the camera.

Simon: '...our match on Sunday is going to have a different conclusion to our previous match; the ending to our match on Sunday will bear more of a resemblance to the ending of the tag team match that we were involved in at High Stakes II - i.e. with me pinning him.'

Simon continues to stare at the laptop for a second or two, before turning his attention back to the laptop, and his sister.

Sylvia: 'Perhaps I should leave you to it, then - I can have this conversation with you later, instead.'

Simon: 'What conversation? Does what you want to speak to me about anything to do with wrestling? Because if it does, well then we may as well have the conversation now - that way, I can share whatever it is that you have to say, with the viewing public.'

Sylvia: 'The information that I have for you is wrestling related, yes.'

Simon responds enthusiastically.

Simon: 'Great!'

Simon gets up from the chair.

Simon: 'Just wait a moment, please.'

Sylvia: 'Where are you going?'

Simon turns away from the laptop; as he walks around the chair, and towards the camera, he replies to his sister.

Simon: 'I'm going to pick up the tripod, and re-position the camera, so that can anyone that watches this will be able to see you - and not just hear you - when you tell me whatever it is that you want to tell me.'

With both arms, Simon reaches in the direction of the camera. The view from the camera then changes as it is first lifted up, before eventually being placed to the right of the chair; as Simon walks back to the chair, and retakes his seat, the camera is now positioned so that the screen of the laptop is no longer obscured by the presence of Simon in the chair, with the image of Sylvia now clearly visible on the laptop.

Simon: 'So then...'

Simon's voice trails off, expectantly.

Sylvia: 'Okay, well, do you remember me saying to you a few months ago - when I came over to pay you a surprise visit - that I was sure I recognised your agent, Rick O'Shea, from somewhere, but that I couldn't remember where?'

Simon replies in an uncertain tone of voice.

Simon: 'Vaguely.'

Sylvia: 'Well, I've discovered where it is that I recognise him from.'

Simon: 'And where's that?'

Sylvia: 'You guessed straight away that the name he used was a pseudonym - a pun based on Ricochet Wrestling. But his choice of alias was not relevant only because you used to compete in the promotion - he was once a member of the roster there, too.'

Simon frowns.

Simon: 'I don't recall ever seeing him there.'

Sylvia: 'He wrestled under the name Blake, but it was after you'd quit the promotion. Prior to him teaming with you in the tag team turmoil match in ACW, back in February, didn't he tell you that he'd won exactly half of the matches that he'd had in his wrestling career, up to that point?'

Simon nods his head.

Simon: 'He did; while I was out of earshot, he then admitted to Jacqui that he'd only been in two previous matches.'

Sylvia: 'And they were both in Ricochet Wrestling: he lost his debut, against Evan Hurley, and then beat someone by the name of Mean Mark Bryson.'

Simon raises his right arm, and places his hand on his chin.

Simon: 'Why would he be so cryptic about his past - what does he stand to gain?'

Sylvia: 'Your guess is as good as mine; what are you going to do now?'

Simon takes his hand away from his chin.

Simon: 'You mean, what am I going to do about Rick, Blake, or whatever his name really is? I want to know if there's some sort of ulterior motive behind all of this, so I'm going to confront him about it, face-to-face. But, as he's based in Florida, and I'm stuck in Canada - with a heavily pregnant wife to look after - that may have to wait a while; I just hope that he doesn't see this video - I don't want him to be aware that I now know a bit more about his past.'

Sylvia: 'Why don't you just edit the video, by removing this conversation, and thus eliminate the possibility of him finding out?'

Simon: 'Yeah, that'd probably be the sensible thing to do. But right now, I've got more important things to concern myself with. Like doing everything I can, to try to defeat Casey Williams. And the draw for the World Cup.'

Sylvia: 'I've not seen the draw yet - which teams are in England's group?'

Simon: 'England are in the group of death, along with Uruguay, Italy and Costa Rica - if SCW held a tournament with a group stage, that'd be like me being drawn in a group with Nick Jones, Jordan Williams, and, let's say, Steve Ramone.'

As the two siblings continue their conversation, the scene fades to black.

Offline Staggs

• -={NXT}=-
    • View Profile
    • Spike Staggs
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2013, 12:32:47 AM »
 The second deadline has now passed