Author Topic: Accomplishment  (Read 388 times)

Offline Kain

• View Profile
    • Kain
Accomplishment
« on: September 06, 2013, 09:47:40 AM »
 The week after I lost the SCW Roulette championship to Max Burke at the recent PPV, Summer XXXTreme II, Ariel finally gave birth to the next set of twins in our family. A deal was made in the past where I got to name our first two children and then she would name our next set of twins. She named them Cecil Grayson and Ashley Grayson.

Like the first time around, it was one of the biggest moments of my life. I still remember visiting my parents' graves, letting them know that a major change was coming into my life, that everything would be turning around for the better. To tell you the truth, it has turn me around, made me a better person, to focus and be more hardened and determined than ever before. Seeing Cecil and Ashley for the first time reinforced those commitments upon me once again. After everything that I've been going through lately with Max Burke, I've been put under a lot of stress and have been dealing with problems that had nothing to do with the world of professional wrestling or fighting in general. In fact, it was nothing but new territory for me to discover and adapt to the best of my ability. If you had given me a sword and an opponent wielding their own blade, I would know EXACTLY what to do!

But fatherhood? Children? Being a good husband to my wife, the girl of my dreams that has never left my side? Originally, I wasn't sure how to deal with all that. After all, my life has been about not ending up my like my parents, dealing with not wanting to fail and to be able to succeed in every opportunity handed to me. That's why I took the chance to take over every territory possible in the underground fighting circuit. That's why I'm the biggest badass the world has ever seen. All of those things I've done in my life was to aid me in becoming the most successful fighter the world has ever seen. To this day, win or lose, I believed that no one was my equal, nor would anyone be able to ever surpass me. Sure, you could win ONE battle, but in the end, I win the wars, the ones that count the most. But having to deal with being part of a relationship, with children entering your life in either the first time or multiple times afterwards, is perhaps some of the most challenging obstacles I've ever had to undertake in my journey to stay on top.

Cecil and Ashley look adorable. Cecil was born first, Ashley five minutes later, looking perfectly healthy and fine. There were no complications and both the twins and my wife were in excellent condition. Arthur and Rose, now two years old, had somewhat of an understanding of what just transpired before their eyes, but I get the feeling that it's going to be a lot harder for them, mainly because they won't be the center of attention as much. But one good thing has come out of all this - Ariel's body is no longer in danger and she won't be around me anytime soon, as she must stay home and deal with the kids, while I have no choice but to pursue my work in the world of wrestling and give it everything I have within my body and soul, to stay alive, to continuing on in making a name for myself.

For that whole week, that's why I wasn't at last week's Climax Control. I was at home now, away from the hospital, taking care of Ariel and the kids. From the shadows of my own home, I watched, with intense fury and anger, the battle between Goth, my eternal enemy, and Kevin Carter, a man who was part of a team that took away the tag-team championships from Frost and I, for the SCW Heavyweight championship...with Goth emerging victorious. I watched everything else unfold from a distance and I was literally seething with rage. I knew that the PPV would come back to haunt me. I knew that my loss over Max Burke was something I could not just shrug off easily. After all, I was heavily distracted - by problems that had nothing to do with my profession at all. All the head games that Max Burke did got to me, making it easy for him to dominate the match and put me in a body bag. He unleashed my anger and used it to his advantage. For one night, Max Burke put me down and out of the count.

But that was one night. One battle. After Climax Control this week, everything changes. Even though I'm continuing to reel from the new emotions that have taken over me, that all stops as I step into the ring, the main event no less, to take on a foe that has pissed me off for the very last time. That night was his time.

But now? Now it's going to be mine and he made it all too personal. That was the greatest mistake he ever made in his pathetic life. Now, I'm going to use it against him, to cost him everything and to gain payback in the worst way possible. Nothing will ever be the same for Max Burke.

NOTHING!

I had a plan in all this. I had a plan in making sure that everything would go my way at Climax Control. The spotlight will be on me and the man that took a few things away from me that one night. I didn't care about the hells that everyone else on the roster were going to traverse through. Hell, I didn't even give one thought to Mark Ward's announcement in regards to his "final match", which I honestly don't believe for a second. No...this was all about Kain and I'm going to reverting back to the old Kain, the one that existed in the good old days. It's like putting on an old pair of comfortable shoes and getting re-acquainted with them once again, re-discovering the joy and the reason why I was put on this earth. To conquer. To destroy. To annihilate for the sole purpose of being the best. That Kain would exist at this week's Climax Control.

It was Wednesday night, September 4th. I was wide-awake in our bed, trying to gain any kind of sleep, but found it impossible by this point. With Cecil and Ashley being born, we've had trouble getting sleep. This is what happens when new children happen. They often cry out in the middle of the night and it's up to responsible parents to try and calm them in some way, although we weren't sure why. It could be multiple reasons - they need to "let it go" or need some baby food or drink to keep them calm. Whatever the case may be, it's our job to do what's right for the children. It sucks having to be away from them all again, but Ariel...Lisa, on a personal name-basis...knew what she had gotten herself into the moment we started dating. She tried to console me that night and even then, I still wasn't convinced that having her away from me wasn't the best idea, even though I understood why she had to stay behind.

I know that it's hard, but you got to do it.

But you're part of the reason for my success here in the SCW, my love. I don't know what it would be like without you by my side.

She shook her head as she was sitting down on a chair nearby, trying to calm down Cecil and Ashley from crying. Arthur and Rose were sleeping in their own rooms for the time being, so that's two children we didn't have to worry about as much for this night.

But before you met me, you knew what to do. You knew how every fight was going to play out and fought everything on your own. You still do, my love. Even by your side, you're still the Kain of old, ruthless, indestructible. No one in the world can touch you in this game, Alex. Not Mark Ward, not Goth, not Casey Williams, nobody. They may have won a few battles, but in the end, Kain wins. Kain always wins and that's why I have strongly believed in you. You don't need me to win. All it takes is you.

I know that, but it isn't just the same. Of course, I understand why it needs to be done. It just about me, it's also about the kids. We still need to bond with them, to get to know them and believe me, we will have plenty of time to do that. And someone needs to stay home and watch them as well. I won't leave them alone with anybody else. I may not like the idea of leaving you behind at all, Lisa, but in the end, you are right. It has to be done. For us and for the children.

I watched her bring Cecil and Ashley down into the crib, as they were all quiet and sleeping peacefully again, then enter the end and snuggle up next to me. For someone like Lisa, aka Ariel, it doesn't take her long to sleep and she does so in seconds. On the other hand, I'm still wide-awake, now looking up at the ceiling, my mind wheeling towards thoughts that I wanted to directly address towards Goth at some point of the show and of course, the main event, the match where I cashed in my return clause so that I may have one more shot at getting everything back in time...

No matter the cost.

Accomplishment.

I love that word. But along with loving that word comes attached with a major question - what are some of man (or woman, in a lot of cases)'s greatest accomplishments the world has ever seen, perhaps incredible feats that will never be original again or cannot be repeated for that matter? To name a few, Michael Phelps becoming the most decorated Olympian in Olympic history by winning 19 medals, 15 of them being gold or Michael Jordan winning six NBA championships during his time with the Chicago Bulls. Feats like those, when you think about them, are vastly incredible and speak of man's potential as a human being and the talent they are able to share with the rest of the world. It is feats like those that were originally awesome and will never be demonstrated in front of our own eyes ever again.

You, on the other hand, Max Burke, will NEVER to be a man of destined greatness. You may have gotten away with achieving something decent, but nothing great.

You see, for the longest time, I only saw you as an enemy. Someone that needed to just get out of my way so that I can continue my rise to the top, one that was insignificant and unworthy of my time and place. But you changed that, Max. You changed everything and not for the better either. You decided that it was a good idea to mess with my head. You touched my wife physically, almost causing her extreme pain when it came to the safety of my unborn children at the time. You caused me a lot of distress and brought out anger within me, anger that I should have controlled and used at a better time to even out the score last time. But you got into me, you played me for a fool and embarrassed me on a cruise ship, putting me in a body bag and walking away from the SCW Roulette championship. Because of all that, Max Burke, I don't see you as just an adversary. I see you as a man that took away some things that belonged to me on that one night and made it completely personal. I now view you as a man that needs to be totally destroyed, to forever wipe off the face of the Earth, and to reclaim what's mine...the SCW Roulette championship.

Yes, Max. You heard me. You took what was rightfully mine when I crushed Matthew Kennedy awhile back for the title and this time, you're going to pay with your life. But it isn't about the SCW Roulette championship as much in this upcoming fracas, Max. It's about revenge. It's about vengeance upon the inflicted scars you gave to me and perhaps you HAD some right in getting some payback of your own. After all, I did kick your sorry ass in the past and left you in total ruin, but this is different. This is personal. More personal that you are made to believe. You touched my wife and almost harmed her and my children. You decided to take advantage of my emotional state and left me unconsciousness in a body bag to win the SCW Roulette championship. When I got out of that body bag, I was left enraged, humiliated, embarrassed beyond all belief. You took away from me the championship and ruined my pride and reputation, the one that I have tried so hard to protect all my life. This time, Max, I'm going to be turning the tables on you. That emotional state that I was in? Those feelings vanished completely, with the exception of one emotion - rage. A rage that is cold-hearted, violent, terrifying as a ferocious tornado that sweeps across the land and destroys anything and everything in its path. It's that rage, Max Burke, that you will not find to be at all PLEASANT.

To make matters worse for you, this is once again a Roulette match. Back at Summer XXXTreme II, all the stars aligned for you. You gave yourself a new identity, a new look, and perhaps a new outlook on life. Then came the match itself, in which I promised to retain the gold. I failed. I can admit this, Max, because I'm a man of my own word. I let myself be caught up in your game plan and you maneuvered me into right where you wanted me to be; not good enough on my game to overcome you and retain the SCW Roulette championship. But that was back then, Max. This is now. You are about to take me on, whether you like it or not, but I'm now dangerous. More dangerous than you ever thought me to be. This time around, Max Burke, there are no distractions, no emotional state or luck to be helpful on your side. No, Max, you are about to take on the King Of Kings himself, the man who has risen from the ashes of the underground fighting circuit in the old days, a man who needed no one's aid to win in any of his battles. Even if Ariel was by my side, all I needed was me and Ariel reminded me of that in our private conversations yet again. Max, you simply don't get it, do you? All this time, you have been boasting, thinking that you got rid of me completely.

You are completely delusional if you continue to feel that way. Tell me something, Max. Did you honestly think that you could just drive away from the bloody carnage with me being in the rearview mirror? Did you believe, even for a moment, that I would just give up and walk away? In truth, just because you caught me off guard from one battle doesn't mean you won the overall war. In other words, you only won in a minor scuffle, but you haven't won in an epic confrontation. You haven't done anything great or incredible to make me say "Well, he truly is the better man." No, Max, I'm going to deny you that, because it would have been a lie. I would NEVER submit to any man, even if they won against me once or twice. In my life, Max, I've always been the man that held true to his beliefs and never let ANYTHING get in his way. At Summer XXXTreme II, your dream may have came true. But that dream, Max Burke, is really more of a sham, a fantasy that only lasted in short bursts. I'm going to kill you in that ring, Max. I'm going to be the one to embarrass you, to humiliate you, to put you in the greatest state of pain that you have never felt before. I'm going to turn back the tides and unleash one of the greatest performances that no man, woman, or child has ever seen out of me YET. You think that my battles from the past showcased my brutality at its fullest? You worthless piece of shit...you haven't seen NOTHING YET!

This Roulette match can be anything it wants to be, even if it's a repeat of our last encounter. But believe me when I tell you, Max, I'm going in our match with a different purpose. I'm going there to rip your heart, crush your bones, eat them all up and spit them all out, leaving not a single trace of Max Burke to be found. You won't find me as the same man you fought back at Summer XXTreme II. With Ariel not being involved this time, with their safety guaranteed back at home, I have no distractions left to worry about. Not even Goth, who I won't even waste my breath speaking about until the appropriate time is at hand. For now, you are the only thing that matters to me at this point in time. Not Mark Ward's choosing of his final opponent, not Casey Williams's supposed domination in another federation, and especially not the drama that is escalating with Nick's obsession for the SCW title. None of that matters, because it's all about you and the SCW Roulette championship. It's all about exposing every lie you've said, grabbing every word and insult you threw at me and shoving it down your throat, and then making you feel the burning acid of those words and insults all over your body. You are not going to like the agony, the pain, and the suffering that I cannot wait to unleash on you. I, on the other hand, will revel in it. I will be the one to dethrone you from division and make you nothing but a pathetic little bitch that belongs as nothing but a complete nobody on the roster...or life, for that matter.

Men like Michael Jordan and Michael Phelps? They've accomplished more than you ever dared to hope or even dream. I'm right up there with those men, Max. I'm right up there with the men and women that dared to dream, to make a better life for themselves, and to go out and earn all those accomplishments on their own. I've done that plenty of times, Max. I'm the most recognizable name in the world of fighting and professional wrestling combined. I'm taken on the best and have destroyed a lot of the opposition that have thrown my way, even taken men like Mark Ward and Goth through hell and back and, in some odd way, earned their respect. At the same time, they've come to fear me and what I am truly capable of. No matter how much talk they can spew, they are afraid of me and of my powers. Max, you are now finally going to be facing the music and you, my unfortunate friend, have no hope. All hope is lost for you. That SCW Roulette championship you currently hold? It's going to be mine. What you took away from me? I'm going to get it back. You played with my mind, my emotions, and almost killed me at the core when you touched the love of my life.

You don't do that to me. No one does that to me, Max, and for the first time in your life, the terror that you felt from me previously will be felt again, only ten times worse than before. You are not going to like what I will do to you and you know something, Max? I don't care. Kain is back and he's ready to take back what is his. After a week of staying in the shadows and licking my wounds from the physical combat between you and me, I'm fully healed. I'm ready to go. I am who I am and not a single man, on this Earth, can stop me from doing what I must do. Climax Control will be the time for all the stars to be aligned in my favor. By the time I'm done with you, there will be nothing left for you to pick up, except for your broken pride and for all your future dreams to be shattered forever. Accept your fate, Max Burke, because I'm coming for you, with guns blazing. You got nowhere to run, nowhere to hide!

Like I said before, this is more than just the SCW Roulette championship. You may have been a man of small accomplishments, but I'm going to receive the biggest accomplishment out of you; taking it all away from you and giving it back to me. That will be something to brag about for the ages, won't it? What you did to me that night? Nothing but a fluke. You caught me off-guard, you used me like a puppet on strings, and got to where you wanted to be now. Bravo! But now, reality sets in and I've returned from the darkness to confront you, a small, insignificant menace that needs to be put in his place and shown where he truly belongs; nowhere. Vengeance will be mine, Max, and there's not a damn thing in the world to stop me from accomplishing my own ends!

For I am Kain. The King Of Kings. And I....HAVE SPOKEN!!!!
>

SCW Accomplishments
X1 SCW Tag-Team Champion
X2 SCW Roulette Champion
X1 SCW Internet Champion