Author Topic: Marry You.  (Read 438 times)

Offline Vixen

• The Fox
    • View Profile
    • Vixen
Marry You.
« on: August 31, 2013, 12:00:41 AM »
 Dream matches…every single wrestler who showed their loyalty to SinCity Wrestling were being given their dream match.  Belts on the line, revenge taken, good old fan favourites in matches of mutual respect, these were the stuff that dreams are made of…at least for everyone else.   My dream match choices had been something that I fought over as I sat to decide what I wanted the most.  

Most people would have said to choose to grandslam as the first ever Bombshell titles holder.  That way I could kill two birds with one stone…it would give me a chance at beating Misty which is also a dream of mine.  Others would probably say that I should ask for a match that could end Parand Ara’s career in SCW.

My dream is different, has been different ever since a certain event happened.  Ever since Spike declared he was retiring from wrestling.  I stood by him since he asked me to be in NXT, I was beside him when he made that decision to retire.  I stood in front of him and brought him back to NXT when he tried to lay the group to rest and now, I was using my wish, my dream match to prove something to him.

As much as I loved the fact that I didn’t have to share Spike, he was still so very important in the ring and still very needed by at least one person in SCW; needed to keep the killer inside, needed to protect the other bombshells in Sin City and needed to maintain the sanity of someone that can’t lose it anymore.

ME!

\'user

“I am so late and Spike is going to kill me,” mutters Vixen as she rushes towards the Staggs gym.  Mind on other matters, she slams into a body.  Knocked slightly off her feet, she reaches out for something to help her maintain her balance, catching onto the lapels of one Erik Staggs.

“Whoa there Vixen,” he smirks as she peels her fingers off his clothing like it had some kind of infectious material.  Or was it just the toxic person under the clothes that she couldn’t stand?

“Mr. Staggs,” she growls before trying to pass him and enter the building.  Ever since his hostile takeover and the ensuing fight between team Erik and Team SCW, Vixen’s skin would crawl at the mention of Erik Staggs and right now she would like nothing more than to be out of his presence and with Spike discussing the match this week and how in heaven’s name she was going to be able to keep control.

His hands spread out expansively, effectively blocking her as he smiles wider.   “Just the girl I wanted to see.  Guess thanks to me, you get to bring back Spike to SinCity Wrestling,” Erik says, buffing his nails on his jacket.  “It is sad that you used your dream match gift on something that he really didn’t want though.  If it were me, I would have taken a title match.”

With her teeth clenched, biting back the sharp sarcastic reply, Vixen shakes her head slowly.  “Good thing that I am not you then,” she mutters as she moves farther around Erik or tries to.  Spinning her around, Erik drops his arm across her shoulder.

“You are so right,” Erik agrees.  “Myself, I am just so disappointed in you Vixen.  Such potential wasted on your little pipe dream of teaming with my nephew.  Truth be told, with the way Spike treats you, all this tag match is about is him doing this out of pity.  Probably looked into your eyes and said that they were the reason he was doing this.  Let me just say that you got that puppy dog hound dog look down pat,” he added before gasping as a hand catches him by his lapel.

“Mr. Staggs,” begins a now angered Vixen.  “I want you to understand something and I want it made loud and clear.  Spike and I are on the same page for Climax Control.  He knows why this was MY choice and why I made it.  And let me just tell you this right now MR. Staggs,” Vixen snarls through gritted teeth, “if you push Spike or his family or I any further, you aren’t going to have to worry about Spike only because I can be a real serious threat on my own.”

With that, Vixen tosses Erik’s arm off her shoulder and then moves past him.  Erik watches her go with a shrug before being surprised by Vixen who had silently come back up behind him.  “And just think MR. Staggs…not only have I been trained as a soldier, I have been taking lessons from your nephew too.”

Turning, Vixen walks away with a soft whistle leaving Erik staring at her.

\'user

Vixen looks once more at the sparkle of the ring now resting on her left hand.  Earlier, Spike had arranged a romantic dinner for the two of them at the water’s edge.  Trust the romantic in him to have planned for everything but the interruption of Pussy Willow wanting to ask about the match the pair of them would be having on the beach against the Goddess of Death and Brother Grimm.

Spike had dropped to one knee once Vixen had noticed the ring in the glass of champagne.  For a man of few words the proposal had been awkward, ill timed and so utterly wonderful thought Vixen as the dark hide her smile or so she believed.

“Penny for your thoughts,” whispers Spike as his hand trailed through the mussed curls of Vixen’s hair as it tangled on his bare chest.

“Only thinking that my dreams are coming true,” answers Vixen as she turns slightly to look into his icy blue eyes.  “I get to team with you in the ring, even though it is against second raters.  I get to have you back in the ring and now with this…” she adds as she flashes the ring at him.

“I can’t believe you said yes,” he exclaims softly.  

“Why is that?” asks Vixen as she turns fully into the arms of Spike, resting her chin on her hand that is laying over his chest, the soft throb of his heartbeat under her fingertips.  “You remember it was a year ago at Summer XXXtreme that we got together.  And now here we are.”  Leaning forward to tilt her head against her arm intently looking into his eyes, she giggles softly.  “I wonder what Eden and Timmy are going to say or did they know?”

Spike chuckles at that.  “They have no idea,” he replies.  “If I had told them, you would have known before tonight for sure.  Eden wouldn’t have been able to keep this a secret from you.  She loves you too much to let you get away.”

The couple share a laugh only to be surprised by the door opening and a small girl standing in the faint light.  “Daddy,” calls a sleepy Eden.  “I had a bad dream.”

Vixen pushes off Spike’s chest and holds her arms out.  Eden flies across the room and jumps into them, snuggling against Vixen.  A sparkle catches her eyes and she grabs Vixen’s left hand.  “What’s this?” asks the curious little girl.

“Vixen’s getting married sweetpea,” says Spike with a smirk.  His smirk fades fast as Eden grasps his hand.  

“You can’t let her get married Daddy, she loves you,” warns Eden.  Spike raises an eyebrow as Vixen rubs her finger along the little girl’s cheek.  “Daddy, you marry Mommie Vixen!”

“Do you think if I ask her she would marry me?” teases Spike.  “Maybe you should ask for me.”

“Spike…” begins Vixen only to be interrupted by Eden who rises on her knees in front of Vixen.

“Please Mommie Vixen, marry Daddy!  Pleeeeeeeaaassseeeee” begs Eden only to be grabbed from behind by Spike who adds a pouty face to Eden’s plea.  Vixen can’t help but laugh at the pair and nod slowly.

“Okay okay Eden, I will marry Daddy,” Vixen says with a hug for the little girl. “Just for you and him and Timmy.”

“Weeeeeeeeeee…TIMMYYYY…Mommie Vixen is getting married with Daddy!” squeals the little girl who runs from the room looking for her brother.  Vixen leans back against Spike who puts his arm around her, nuzzling against her ear.

“Welcome to the family,” he teases.  “I think you are going to fit in quite well.”

From the other room, Timmy and Eden can be heard talking then sent to their rooms by Jamie as Spike turns Vixen towards him, gently easing her back onto the pillows as his hands begin to caress her body under the light covers of the bed.

\'user

A camera with Fox Cam in the corner is filming a woman who is standing in front of the ring area where Climax Control will be taking place.  Vixen smiles into the camera as she rubs her hands together.

“I know that tonight when I am in that ring I am taking part in the dream match gift that I was granted by Mark Ward for showing loyalty to SCW when Erik Staggs decided to try and take over the federation.  Now I didn’t ask for it to you and Brother Grimm that Spike and I face Necra however, it is you and that means that you two are in for the fight of your life.  Spike and I can be compared to Bonnie and Clyde…Bacall and Bogart…we are a twosome that belongs together,” Vixen says with a snarling grin.  “Tonight we are sympatico when we step in the ring.  Luckily I only have to deal with you but should you think that you have something that I have to fear, I want to remind you of something.  You may be the so called Goddess of Death but seriously I don’t fear death.  In the last few weeks I have come this close to becoming a goddess of death.”

Vixen shakes out her hair.  “This week, who knows, I might just complete my deification when I end you in the ring.  And I will be enjoying watching Spike turning Brother Grimm into nothing more than an afterthought.  So be prepared Necra, defeat is coming your way tonight courtesy of yours truly.”

With that, Vixen leaves the camera’s view with a small painted NXT as it fades to black.
>