Author Topic: Tropical Dreams and Nightmares  (Read 380 times)

Offline GoddessoftheDead

• View Profile
    • Necra Octavian Kane
Tropical Dreams and Nightmares
« on: August 30, 2013, 09:01:14 PM »

Act 1: Aruba

"The sea does not reward those who are too anxious, too greedy, or too impatient. One should lie empty, open, choiceless as a beach - waiting for a gift from the sea."
Anne Morrow Lindbergh

\'user

The scene opens on the beautiful sandy beaches of Aruba. The sun was bright in the sky and the crystal clear blue water shimmered in the late afternoon sun. The white sand beach was filled with sunbathers, surfers, and swimmers. The boardwalk was crowded with people taking in the sun, and the shops that held trinkets and cheap souvenirs. The camera goes over the beach and we soon see Necra wearing nothing more in a very tiny black and gold two piece bikini. Her long dark hair fell to her shoulders and her tanned skin seemed to glow in the afternoon sun. Sara carried a large basket filled with stuff, and sat it down on the sand, as Ex set up a large umbrella protecting the young Goddess from the sun. Necra sighs and looks out at the crystal clear water, seeing something shimmering in the water. It was probably a piece of gold from one the ships that had been sunk off the coast or even further out in the water from the days of pirates that had hidden on the many islands from the British, and the Dutch that hunted them. Necra sits on the soft sand and watches young surfers out on the waves only to see a fin pop up behind them and disappear just as quick. Sothren soon walks up and sits beside Necra staring out into the water.

Soth: How are you doing kitten?

Necra: I'm fine.

Soth: Are you still upset about losing your title?

Necra: Of course I am but there's nothing I can do about it now. Knowing Ward he'll start pushing me to the top where they want me now considering I held the Bombshell Roulette Title for three months, and didn't lose it until two weeks ago.

Ex: Plus you're still the best Bombshell they have.

Necra: Thank you. I still can't believe I lost to that bitch. Oh well who needs a title that's worth nothing really compared to what I'm going after next. Or rather what I will be on the path for.

She smiles to herself as she lays back on the soft sand under the towel that had been put down. The sound of a cell phone is soon heard and Sara answers it.

Sara: Hello? Yes she's here.

Sara hands the phone to Necra as she sighs. She looks up at the brightly colored umbrella and speaks to whoever is on the other end.

Necra: Hello? This is she. Of course I'm always up for a match. Who's it against? I see... A tag match? Of course I'll do it. It doesn't matter who it's against, just know that Brother Grimm and I will deal with it. Thank you. You too.

Necra hangs up, and hands the phone back to Sara. She sits up and looks out at the water. It looked inviting, and cool, and something was calling her out into the water but she didn't know what.

Ex: So you and Grimm huh?

Necra: Yes... I wish I had a chance to talk to him before... Never mind. I'm going to go for a swim.

Sara: Are you sure that's a good idea ma'am? I mean there are sharks out there.

Necra: I'll be fine. Sharks won't touch me.

Soth: You wanna bet? Sharks will eat anything they can get their mouth's around. Just be careful.

Necra gets to her feet, and adjusts the lower half of her bikini and heads for the water. People stare at her as she passes by, but she doesn't even seem to notice. She reaches the water and it gently rolls over her feet. It felt cool and inviting, and as she moved out further the water rose a little bit more. The small coral reef was a little bit further out, but some of the fish came toward her wondering what had entered their domain.

Necra: Two weeks ago I lost my title to someone that doesn't even deserve it. She isn't really a part of the SCW and yet she has it in her hands. I don't know where the match went wrong, but all I know is that when everything was said and done I was in the pool and Nessa walked away with the Bombshell Roulette Title. But then again... I will be put into a much higher category while she is fighting to keep her newly found title.

Necra dives under the crystal clear water, and moves toward the coral reef. The colors were bright and vibrant and the fish moved along the coral in silence. Necra watches them move and comes up for air a few minutes later. A stingray moves through the water, and she puts a hand on the back feeling how soft it was before it swam away into deeper waters. She feels something move by her legs and she looks down seeing parrot fish trying to nip at her. She smiles and shoos them away before heading back toward the shallower waters.

Necra: *Voice Over* It's funny I never really thought of Brother Grimm and I teaming up, and I have to say that I am very intrigued to see where this goes. He's very talented and so am I, but the question that is on everyone's mind is will we see eye to eye or even be on the same page during this match? The answer is very clear and simple. Yes. Just because I've had a change of heart doesn't mean anything. I'm still the same Goddess that I have always been, and I will always remain a face of death no matter how much I wish I didn't have to be at times. It takes time away from Ex and everyone else around me, but then again... Without me no one would ever die would they?

Necra starts back toward the shore, and that's when she saw it. A fin was sticking up from the water, and heading toward her. It was only a small shark, at least smaller then a Great White, but it would still do damage if it bit her. It was a tiger shark and it was moving at a good speed. As it drew closer to her, it seemed to turn and attack a school of fish that circled just to her right on the reef. It had probably gotten a good smell of what she was and decided dead flesh wasn't going to be on the menu after all.

Necra: Vixen you and I have faced each other at least once before, and I do believe that you ended up on the mat at the end of it all. This time won't be any different. I know both of us will have help but I know that Brother Grimm and myself will win this match. I know you're thinking that you're better then me, and yet I'm the one that held the Bombshell Roulette title for at least three months. Tell me when was the last time you even held a title? It's been a while hasn't it? Vixen you might have strength behind you but I have brains, and I still like to play mind games with my opponents. I will always be one of the best Bombshells in this company Vixen and there is nothing that you can do to stop me. I've worked my way up the ladder, and by-passed you on the way to getting what I truly deserve. I have had a piece of gold, and now I'm going to start my climb up the ladder once again and go after the Bombshell Championship, but first... I have to take care of you.

Necra reaches the shore once again, and Sara moves toward her with a towel. Necra takes the towel and wraps up in it and starts back toward the umbrella. She sits back on the blanket that was under the large umbrella and lays back looking out at the water.

Soth: Are you ready for your match on Sunday?

Necra: Vixen is a pain in the ass, but I don't think that she'll be to much of a problem. She's all talk and little action when it comes to doing anything in the ring.

Ex: You know you shouldn't underestimate her. Vixen and Spike could turn this match around and put you to the mat.

Soth: True. Vixen and Spike are on the same page. But you and Grimm are not. How are you going to win a match if the two of you can't see eye to eye right now?

Necra knew they were right, and she had to find a way to get in touch with him. Night would be coming on soon, and she knew that he would hear her call somewhere in the darkness. Necra lies back and closes her eyes and lets the sun try to shine through the umbrella that was above her.

Necra: *Voice Over* I know that this isn't going to be an easy match, but I will do whatever I can to bring you down Vixen. My dear beloved Ex is right about one thing, I shouldn't underestimate you, and I don't plan on it. This will be a match that no one will forget. You and Spike are on the same page as it were, so you think you have the upper hand in all of this don't you? You won't. No matter what you two do, we will come out on top of this. By the time I'm done with you Vixen you will wish you were dead but I'm not going to let it come, not yet at least. The day I come for you Vixen will be on that you can't change or escape. Just let that sink in while you and I stand in the middle of that ring, and let it chill you to the bone, knowing that my words ring true.

Necra opens her eyes, and stares out at the water, as the tide starts to come in. The surfers still rode the waves, and a swimmers still remained out in the calm afternoon water.

Necra: I think I'm ready to head back. The sun is too hot, and I'm getting bored. Now I know why I hate the beach.

Soth: Oh c'mon... I remember when you were a little girl you use to play in the sand for hours on end when we brought you to the beach.

Necra: Yeah, but then I could bury you in the sand for hours and have mom forget where I buried you.

Ex: You buried me too. Of course you remembered where you left me though.

Necra blushes and smiles as she gets up adjusting the bikini she wore. Sara gets up and starts to take up the blanket, as Ex grabs the umbrella and lowers it, letting the sun shine on the spot once again. They all start heading back to the boardwalk, and to the resort where they were staying as the scene fades to black.

Act 2: Golden Opportunity

\'user

The scene reopens on the Balshi Gold Mill Ruins. The night was dark and the sky was full of stars. The midnight blue sky shimmered like a dress full of diamonds, and the moon shone brightly casting it's rays to the earth below. We soon see the entrance to the old mine and it was just as dark as the rest of the world around it. The palm trees swayed gently in the breeze that moved over the island as the sound of the waves crashed on the rocks below. We soon see Necra appearing out of nowhere and starts walking toward the entrance to the mine. Her long black and gold toga moved in the wind as she walked in sandaled feet. Her dark eyes shimmered in the moonlight as she drew closer to the mine feeling something cold and dark drifting from the mouth of it.

Necra: The Balshi Gold Mill was one of the biggest gold mines that had ever operated in Aruba. Spirits call to me from deep within the walls and yet there is nothing that I can do for them now. They've been lost to time, and don't even know that they are dead. I can sense them moving along the tunnels, going through the same thing everyday until the end of time.

Necra turns away from the mouth of the mine, feeling eyes on her as she stood in the open.

Necra: Eyes from the darkness. I know you're out there. Come out where I can see you. There is much we must talk about dear brother.

As she watches the shadows around the edges of the jungle they seem to form into a solid shape. As the form comes out from the shadows we see Brother Grimm step out into the empty area. Necra smiles as he draws near knowing that she had a lot to tell him.

Brother Grimm: I heard your voice through the darkness, but I have to wonder why you have summoned me here.

Necra: I wanted to discuss our match and a few other things as well. I know that you don't trust me, and think that I have gone soft on the mortals, but...

Brother Grimm: But what? You have fallen to the mortal world Goddess, and yet you defend them.

Necra: I don't defend them. I am something that they cannot escape and that is the way it will always be. Just because I've had a change of heart doesn't mean anything. They think I am evil because of what I am, but I am a necessity in this world.

Brother Grimm moves around her like a wild animal circling it's prey. His eyes burned brightly with wonder and evil intent, not knowing what to make of the Goddess that stood before him.

Brother Grimm: Where do we stand on our match then? Do you agree that Spike and his beloved should suffer or shall we let them walk away from this match?

Necra: If the lovers enter this match together then they shall both suffer together. I will not hold back on Vixen and I know you will do everything that you can to bring down Staggs. I'm not afraid of the mortals that stand before us, nor any other mortal that they set before me. But I shall not let them gain this win. I lost enough for the rest of life while I am here in the SCW.

Brother Grimm: Then we shall make them feel every bit of pain that we put them through.

Necra looks at him with her dark eyes flashing red before they turn back to their normal color. She starts for the opening of the mine once more and she extends her hand to Brother Grimm.

Brother Grimm: Where are you going? We are not done.

Necra: I know we are not. I have much more to tell you, and I think you will be pleasantly surprised with what I have to tell you. Vixen and Staggs will fall and there is nothing that either one of them can do to stop us. We will succeed and they will see why this truly is a nightmare for them, and a dream for us. Now come, dawn will soon be approaching.

Brother Grimm takes her hand and rests it on his arm, like in the medieval times as a King would do with his Queen. The two of them walk off toward the mine leaving us to wonder what is really going on between the two. The match was only a few days off and it seemed like they were both on the same page and ready to do what they had to do in order to win the match. They seem to disappear into the darkness leaving only the soft whispers filling the air, and the rolling of the waves below as the scene fades to black.  
I am the Goddess of Death, the Queen of the Dead, the Grim reaper... and your soul belongs to me.

Mummification's: 23  Free Souls: 23

4x Bombshell Roulette Champion
1x Bombshell Tag Team Champion