Author Topic: SINFUL OBSESSION vs GUNS FOR HIRE  (Read 1120 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
SINFUL OBSESSION vs GUNS FOR HIRE
« on: June 10, 2013, 12:36:05 AM »
 Please post your RPs here.

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Despayre

• Beware the stare
    • View Profile
    • Despayre
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2013, 10:24:59 PM »

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

Earlier this week...
Las Vegas, Nevada - 11:47 PM

The grand estate that fans of professional wrestling would recognize as the home of the leader of the stable known as the Seven Deadly Sins, Synn himself, as well as his son, Despayre, was on the quiet side as an otherwise busy day had drawn to a close. Twilight had fallen across this suburb of Las Vegas and with the stars and moon high overhead. From the outside looking in, all the shades had been drawn to a close and through them, there was only the slightest hint of light seen, dimly evident through the living room drapes that covered the large picture windows. The flicker of that very light gave credence that the entire household had not yet called it a night.

Relaxed back on the large, velvet sofa that was such a deep, purple hue that it almost appeared black, the head of this household, Synn (no, not Angel you smarty pants!) was laid back on his side with his bare feet propped up on the cushions, his staggering height of 6'8" forcing his feet to dangle just over the edge of the cushioned armrest. His one arm was propped up on the piled up cushions by his head, which was using his hand itself as a prop up. With his free hand, he scooped up the universal remote and aimed it at the thirty-six inch plasma television and with a flick of his thumb, he cut the power, and the TV's screen went blank.

It was the usual routine for this house; Theresa, their live in housekeeper, had called it a night first after her final inspections she was prone to perform, making certain things were in order before she went to bed in the lone downstairs bedroom that was her own. As she was always the first to rise, bright and early, in order to get the men of the house ready to start their day, this was both her custom as well as her preferential job performance.

Despayre then went to bed after the usual grousing when reminded by Synn that Angel had to keep to his work schedule as a proper guardian. Okay, so Synn used that as another meaning toward a bedtime. His son was twenty years of age but he wanted him to be as fully rested for his own health and left to his own devices, Despayre would most likely remain up until he literally passed out from exhaustion. The boy was simply a monumental bundle of energy.

That left Synn, who was always the last one in the house to go to bed. He did for a variety of reasons, one of which he always made certain to personally make certain that all the locks were secure and the house's state of the art alarm system was set. He would brook no risks; not worried about himself per se, but more so for the safety of his son, and yes, for Theresa. The other reason was that Synn slept little these days, suffering somewhat from insomnia. Ask Synn and he would tell you that he was simply unused to sleeping alone without someone to play with, but the truth was that he was simply unable to get the restful slumber that so many others could. He envied them at times.

So with his final late night ritual of watching the late news finally over, Synn picked up the glass from the coffee table, filled a quarter of the way with Dewler's Highlander Honey Scotch, a gift from Despayre's mother, Margaret, and he swallowed the glass's remaining content before setting it back down. He was tempted to top it off and toss it quick and easy, perhaps it would help him get a full night's sleep for a change, but he quickly passed the notion off as unnecessary.

He then stood up and dropped the remote to the table and made to exit the spacious living room to head upstairs to his own bed. he took no more than two steps when he turned around and walked back to the coffee table and picked up both the now empty glass as well as the bottle of Scotch. He could just hear what Theresa might say when she awoke and found a dirty glass in the living room and the bottle set out where Despayre could possibly get hold of it. The glass he could personally excuse, but he'd brook no risk at Despayre getting hold of an open bottle of liquor. Despite the fact his son actually hated the taste of alcohol the select few times he snuck a taste from the random glass, Despayre was on roughly seven high end medications for his health and mental condition. It simply was not worth the risk.

So thusly he opened the liquor cabinet in the dining room that held the more upscale bottles of different alcohol; brandy, gin, whiskey, and others. He set the bottle of Scotch inside and closed the door, locking it. He then proceeded to the kitchen where he held the glass under the tap and gave it a quick rinse before setting it in the sink for Theresa to take care of in the morning.

Synn then walked around the entirety of the house's downstairs in a circular pattern and checked each window, the back patio door, and finally he arrived at the front door where he locked the door first, and then set the alarm. Satisfied, he finally turned about and made for the stairs and headed to the house's second floor.

There was another small ritual that Synn would then undertake; before he went to bed, he stepped to the door right across the hall and gently nudged it open. He leaned in just enough that he could see the form lying under the Marvin the Martian bed spread. He saw the form shift slightly, a bare arm pulling that familiar teddy bear closer and the bear vanished under the covers. There was a soft, contended sigh from the small body in the bed and Synn was assured all was well. He brought the door closed again and then turned and walked across the hall to his own bedroom, shutting the door behind him.

It was only then that the form under the covers in the bedroom turned down just slightly enough so Despayre's eyes could peek over them and see if the proverbial coast was clear.

"Is he gone, d'ya think?" Despayre asked his buddy Angel. "Yeah. I think it's safe, too."

Happily shoving off the covers, Despayre sat up and threw his bare legs over the side of the bed and stood up. He flinched and tugged at his pajama pants, 'adjusting' them, and he shivered.

"Oo! Breezy!" He whispered hoarsely. "I gotta ask dad to turn the A/C down at night."

He then turned to Angel who was clad in an adorable pair of powder blue footy pajamas and he frowned.

"I know you're due for a break, but I need you to help me pick out dad's father's Day present. ... I am well aware what your Union says, but this is between buddies! Buddies trumps unions!"

He paused and waited, and whatever passed between him and the bear was obviously a positive exchange because Despayre's face lit up with a smile and he chirped, "You're the best, but of course you already know that."

He then reached down and picked Angel up from where the teddy bear had been in his usual place of honor, and he carefully tip toed over to his little desk on the other side of his bed where his desktop computer was set up. He pulled out his chair and had a seat, placing Angel on his lap so the bear could see over the side and to the screen as well. Awakening it from the sleep mode, he paused as the computer screen came to life with a healthy chime and Despayre fanned his hands frantically.

"Shhh!" He held a forefinger up to his lips, shushing the computer itself.

He turned to the bedroom door and watched for a moment before he decided that it was safe; Synn had not heard anything to alert him. Despayre then opened up the web browser and he started to 'hunt and peck' on the keys, searching for something.

"Do you think he'll like it?" He arched his back to lean in and whisper to Angel. "Yeah, I know he didn't like leaving it behind but it was sooo big! I think he'd like a new one, don't you? Yeah. I think so too."

Then he sat upright and looked at the firefox browser and a thought occurred to him.

"How do we find one? Especially one that delivers on a Sunday?" He looked down at Angel and then he slapped his palm across his forehead. "Google! Of course! You always have the answer!"

Back to the hunting and pecking as Despayre was now a young man on a mission, with his trusted friend and guardian lending a hand along the way. After several long minutes of searching, Despayre's face broke into a delighted smile. He pointed at the screen.

"That's it! They have them, and they deliver too! I bet he'd like one of those! ... But which one?" He glanced down at Angel and asked the bear, "Would it spoil the surprise if we asked him which he'd want? .... Well there was no need to say 'duh' to me!" Despayre looked up and rolled his eyes before he looked back to the computer screen and leaned in.

"Wow." He quietly exclaimed. "Those don't come cheap! But dad is worth it, huh?" He looked to Angel, nodded, then looked back to the screen and his fingers moved to the keys to continue with his task. Given he was not the best nor speediest of typers, it took him awhile before he managed to bring up what he wanted.

"That one." He decided. "It's the prettiest. He'll like that one."

Despayre then turned to his right and opened up a small drawer on the desk, empty save for the small, red Build-A-Bear wallet and he pulled it out. Pinching the corner of a bank card inserted in one of the folds, he slid it out and set it carefully by the keyboards.

"Gimme a break." Despayre said to the teddy bear. "I don't usually do this so I wanna get it right!"

He then paused in his task and looked at Angel and asked, "You got him something? What? ... He's my dad, Angel! I have a right to know! ... Fine! Keep your secrets!"

He then turned back and continued on with placing his order. After another half hour of careful maneuvering the ordering system, double checking everything and making certain all was in order, he clicked the 'submit' button and smiled as the confirmation screen came up. He had been sorely tempted to wake Theresa and ask her for help in doing this. He was just not altogether very secure in doing what he had just done, but he wanted to risk it for Synn. For his father. Plus waking that housekeeper up was not his safest of options. Angel offered to help him this once, provided they do it on his 'coffee break' and so far as he knew, it was a success.

Just as he was about to turn the computer off, the screen lit up of it's own accord and Gabriel's face filled the monitor.

"Hiya Despy!" Gabriel greeted him.

Despayre sat there for a brief moment, frozen in bewilderment at his bestest friend and 'big brother' being on the computer.

"Er, hi?" Despayre replied. He then slowly stood up and leaned around the table to look behind the computer screen.

"Despy? What are you doing?" Gabriel asked and Despayre slowly sat back down.

"I was looking for you. How come you're in my computer?"

"Skype."

"Gesundheit." Despayre said. "But how come you're on my computer?"

"It's Skype, Despy." Gabriel answered. "Remember, the same thing they use when I give those web chats."

"Ohhh." Despayre nodded, pretending to understand. "I thought it was another magic trick."

"Would it make you feel better if I said it was magic?"

"Uh huh."

"Okay, fine. It's magic."

"Cooool." Despayre smiled and clenched his hands in his lap as he looked at the screen and Gabriel asked;

"Despy, did your dad ever do anything with that one spare room you guys have downstairs?"

Despayre thought for a moment and then asked, "The one behind his office? The big one?"

"That's the one."

"No." Despayre answered. "He said something about using it for storage or a wine storage room but he hasn't had the time."

"Perfect!" Gabriel smiled. "I have a little surprise for him, and I need that room to do it."

"A surprise?" Despayre asked, his natural curiosity peaked. "What for?"

"For Father's Day." Gabriel answered.

"But, he's not your dad."

"He's as good as, Despy." Gabriel reasoned. "He's been good to me, like a father, so I'd like to do a little something special for him. Will you help me?"

"Of course!" Despayre chirped happily, always ready and willing to help Gabriel with absolutely anything required or desired. "Angel will help too!"

"Thanks, Angel." Gabriel winked toward the bear. "Now here's what I want you to do."

Despayre leaned in, eyes wide and bright, listening...

You know those endearing things in the world of roleplay wrestling called flashbacks? Well what you just read was one of them! (What? Are you crazy!?) Well, it's true! Now, what you are about to read is something a tad more unique; it's a flash forward! You're going to have to suspend reality a little more than you already have in reading this, and pretend that it's Sunday, June 16th -- the morning of Father's Day.

There. Congratulate yourself. You deserve a cookie!

The following morning, at the breakfast table, Despayre gave pause from the food on his plate, (a monumental task given it was Theresa's world famous biscuits and hamburger gravy!) and he looked at Synn who had finished his own and held a cup of steaming coffee in one hand and the morning newspaper in the other.

"I need us to leave the house for the day." Despayre spoke up matter-of-factly. "And not come home until late."

Synn frowned and glanced up at his son and a lone eyebrow rose to show his puzzlement. "Pardon?"

"Gee, what's with the third degree?" Despayre huffed playfully. "I just need us to leave for the day. For no particular reason. Now would be good."

"You mind explaining to me, why?" Synn asked, now forgetting both his coffee as well as the newspaper. "What are you up to?"

Despayre gave his best and brightest 'Who, me?' expression, but Synn just sat the newspaper down on the table and waited, his chin rested on the palm of his hand while his elbow was propped on the edge of the table. Despayre looked every which way but at his father, chewing on his bottom lip and trying his best to play the innocent.

He shook his head and shrugged, "Nothing." He said lightly.

"Joshua." Synn said, now with both forearms on the table's edge and he stared straight ahead at his son. "I want you to look me right in the eye and tell me you're not up to anything. And do try to remember I can always tell when you're fibbing."

With a bit of an effort, Despayre did indeed meet his father's gaze and he rose a hand in a formal pledge before he said, "I'm not up to anything." He then lowered his hand again into his lap and smiled. "Could you tell?"

Synn could not help but smile and shake his head at his son's child-like antics. He leaned back in his chair and said, "Out with it. Why do you need us to leave the house for the day?"

"Gee." Despayre then appeared hurt. "Does a son really need an excuse to want to spend the whole day with his dad for Father's Day? Just the two of them?"

"Father's Day..." Synn muttered beneath his breath, and then it hit him. Indeed, it was Father's Day. He had completely forgotten the date, having never really been one to pay much heed to holidays. This one was still somewhat foreign to him as it was only just over a year ago that Despayre had discovered Synn was, in fact, his real dad, and so the holiday was not one he was altogether used to, personally. Last year, following a SCW show, when everyone on the card met at a Las Vegas nightclub, Despayre had surprised him for the first time with a card, a hat that read "Best dad!" and a neck tie. Now here he was, trying to do something special again, and Synn was accosting him as to the reasons.

"Joshua." Synn said and he leaned over the table and patted Despayre's hand. "I apologize. I forgot what day it is. I will clear my schedule for the day, and we can go out and do whatever it is that you like."

"All day?" Despayre smiled hopefully.

"All day." Synn answered. "What did you have in mind?"

"Oh boy!" Despayre sat up straight, almost bouncing in his chair seat. "I thought we could start with a movie! I wanna see 'the Purge' but Angel overruled me and said we hafta see 'Epic'! Then I thought we could have lunch, wherever you want... my treat!"

"Your treat?" Synn repeated, his eyebrows arisen again.

"Today is all my treat!" Despayre happily proclaimed. "It's your day after all! Then I thought we could watch the fountains on the Strip and play a few rounds of miniature golf, if Angel promises not to cheat on the score cards. Then..."

Well, needless to say Despayre went through great lengths to choose as many 'fun' activities for the day as he could possibly think of to keep Synn out of the house for the entirety of the day; so his present could get delivered and Gabriel's own little 'miracle' could be worked. The big surprise had been dinner at the elegant Il Mulino restaurant located inside of Caesar's Palace, a place that Synn had surprisingly never been to in his native city but had always been interested in. Thanks to his son (and Angel's influence), he had the opportunity and enjoyed every moment -- and the entire day.

Covertly sneaking a phone call or two to check on the progress (while Angel distracted Synn), it came to roughly just after 8:30PM when Gabriel sent Angel (yes, Angel!) a text and said the coast was clear. Soon as Angel explained to him what coast, Despayre had proclaimed that they could now return home.

It was still early, just after 9 PM when the car finally pulled up into the drive of the Synn household and the engine was shut off. The passenger side door flew open and Despayre hopped out as Synn climbed from the driver's side, his eyes focused on the man who had just stepped out of the front door, with Odette Ryder on his arm and Theresa behind them.

"Okay," Synn frowned in good humor as he approached and Despayre ran into Gabriel's arms for the obligatory hug. "Now I know something is up."

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Gabriel smiled as he released Despayre. "Now shut up and get inside."

"Yeah!" Despayre agreed, placing both of Angel's paws on Synn's back and ushering his forward. "The best is yet to come!"

Before the man could utter a protest, he was quickly maneuvered into the front door of his house...

"Joshua, I can't see!"

"That's because I have my hands over your eyes ya big silly!"

A door in the house was opened and Synn was led in by his son and friends and with a flip of the switch, the lights were turned on.

"Then why...?"

His words were immediately caught in his throat as his eyes were uncovered and he saw just what was done to this room...

>

"This has, I must admit, been a far more eventful past few weeks than I could have ever imagined. After everything that Despayre and Gabriel had done for them, after all the lip service and ass kissing that the NWA did toward the hierarchy of Sin City Wrestling, for that piece of wrestling history to be eliminated, stricken from the record books... disgraceful. their actions were nothing short of biased cowardice, inflamed by the desire to cover their own actions with the illusions of grandeur. However, that was then. This is now. I would not dare think to bore you with the reflections on past events that have most likely already been done to death's end."

"No, the future is ahead of us, and that is where I would much prefer to spend a bit of your time, if you would be so good as to indulge me."

"You see, Sinful Obsession, in just over a week's time, will set foot back into the six-sided ring of Sin City Wrestling at Into the Void II, going up against a team that splits it's time now between SCW, and their own home territory, the ACW. I am, of course, speaking of the Guns For Hire. I have no intentions of passing these two men by, playing them off as an easy win for Despayre and Gabriel. I know all too easily how over confidence can spell out doom inside of the ring for an over confident individual. I also have no intention of being anything less than secure in my beliefs that although the Guns For Hire will provide a fresh and difficult challenge, but Sinful Obsession is most assuredly up for the task."

"Guns For Hire, the current number one challengers for the ACW Tag Team Championship, going up against the former and undefeated SCW Tag Team Champions, as well as the former yet unbeaten NWA World Tag Team Champions. It sounds like a match maker's dream to help revolutionize the art of tag team wrestling, does it not? This match has little to nothing to do with this ongoing war between Mark Ward and Christian underwood against that ridiculously authorative farce known as Erik Staggs. No, this simply is all about success, pride, and showing everyone present and all watching live, what it means to be the cream of the crop in tag team specialists."

"Ethan Brody and Landon Axel are two rough around the edges competitors, but even I can see why they have risen to the level that they are currently enjoying. They are fierce competitors and have already emerged victorious inside of the SCW -- once. But now they find themselves against not just any team, but the very best combination that tag team wrestling has to offer! They find themselves against the team that has proven to fans the world over that the art of tag team competition is most definitely not a thing of the past! Ethan, Landon, in just over a week's time, you will set foot inside of that ring and find yourself looking across the ring at quite simply, the greatest tag team in professional wrestling today; Despayre and Gabriel, Sinful Obsession."

"You will come to understand why they have a record such as they do. You will see team work like nothing you have ever experienced before, no matter where you have competed! You will see how two best friends can prove that you need not be blood to be related. You will see brothers in action. You have experienced nothing like it before, and you will not any time after."

"There is only room for one winning team at Into the Void. One team that will move forward yet again to head towards the pinnacle of the tag team division. One team who is hungry, as always, to again wear tag team gold around their waists. That team, gentlemen, is Sinful Obsession."

"Yet hold nothing against yourselves for the impending loss. Some of the sport's best teams have fallen before Despayre and Gabriel. It will be of no shame for you to join such great company."</color>
>

"A teddy bear does not depend upon mechanics to give him the semblance of life. He is loved - and therefore he lives."

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 09:07:15 AM »
 The first deadline has passed. We are now into the second RP period.

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Gabriel

• View Profile
    • Gabriel
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2013, 10:02:42 AM »
 Let's take a little flashback to last Thursday, shall we? What to get the man who has everything?

The thoughts rush through my mind as I tap aimlessly away at laptop keys, searching the world wide web for something for the man who has everything. I stare around the living room as I sit on the sofa. Odette walks in to the shot, leaning over my shoulder and putting her arms around my neck, kissing me on the cheek.

"Scuba gear?" Odette says curiously "Planning an underwater stunt?"

I look up at Odette, sharply shaking my head

"No baby." I say quickly

"Good, cause I don't really want you playing with sharks again." Odette says rubbing my head "So, why scuba gear?"

"It's fathers day and Despy is going something on Sunday and I wanted to get something for Synn."

Odette raises an eyebrow.

"For Synn?" She asks.

"Yeah, I mean it's fathers day in America, and Synn has been more like a father to me over the past years than anything else." I start "Despy sees me as a big brother, so I figured it's fitting."

A smile crosses Odette's face.

"That's sweet baby." She says, as she leans down and kisses me on the cheek. "But scuba gear?"

I sadly shrug

"I'm struggling" I reply "Like really struggling."

"I think he'll be happy if you promised not to fill his pool with concrete again." Odette says with a cheery smile.

Odette walks around, sitting down on the sofa next to me and looking at the laptop in front of me.

"What are Synn's interests?" Odette asks

"Men." I reply quickly.

"Men?" Odette repeats in a questioning tone.

"Yeah, hot men covered in oil." I reply

Odette runs her hand across my chest.

"Well I got a hot guy right here, but I'm not sharing." She says to me, running her nails down my body. "Although I would like to see you covered in oil."

Odette puts her hand up to the side of my head, softly scratching behind my ear.

"Sounds like a good plan baby." I reply turning my head around and looking in her eye. "As soon as I sort this out, me and you are gonna make a slippery mess."

Odette's eyes light up.

"On the cheeseburger bed?" She says excitedly

"Oh yeah, gonna add some extra grease to that thing" I reply quickly and quietly.

Odette puts her hand on my chin and points it back to the computer screen.

"Well hurry up then" She says firmly "Sooner you find something, the sooner we can go and get messy."

"I'm on it" I reply.

Clicking on a few links in front of me, nothing comes up that jumps out at me. I look towards Odette, her impatience already getting the better of her as she wiggles in her seat, running her hand along my leg. I look up and smile at her as she grips firmer. I try to keep my mind on the screen, but the lure of my amazing Aussie girlfriend is too much. I lift the laptop and place it down on the floor, leaving it there as the cats run around it. Odette bites her lip as she looks at me turning back to her.

"I've seen that look before" Odette says with a coy smile.

I move towards Odette, kissing her passionately on the lips, her hands moving instantly behind me, pulling my shirt from the back and lifting it up. I break away from the kiss to allow Odette to pull my shirt and chains off over my head. Odette drops them to the floor and puts her nails in my back, pulling me closer and pressing her lips against mine. My hands glide down her body too the top of her leg, squeezing it firmly in my fingers. Odette lets out a slight moan as I move my hands up her body lifting her shirt up. I pull away from the kiss and Odette leans forward, allowing me to pull the shirt from over her head. Running my hands down her back, I quickly pull at the clip of her bra, easily unhooking it before laying her down, kissing down her stomach. Princeton, our cat, jumps on my feet. I lift my head up.

"Off Princeton!" I tell the cat

Princeton jumps down and lands on the laptop, inadvertently landing on the keys. The screen flashes bright as I lean back down to Odette.

"That's it baby!" Odette says excitedly.

"Haven't done anything yet." I reply

"No" she says pointing a finger "That."

Odette points at the computer screen.

"That's what you can get for Synn." She tells me

I turn my head and nod in agreement.

"Perfect." I quickly say.

Turning back to Odette, I run my thumb down her cheek.

"Anyway, where was we?" I say leaning in to Odette.

The camera fades out it starts to move behind the sofa. My hand reaches over the sofa, dropping Odette's bra behind, as she giggles.

What? I'm not showing you what's happening completely.

Hey, you know what Despy did, with the flash forward, where we jumped a day ahead of where we was before? Yeah, I'm not doing that, welcome back to today, and sorry, I'm all out of cookies, I think Angel stole them!

The beauty of having your own land, lots of it, is you can do what you want with it, turn it in to anything your heart desires. You can take that blank canvas and fill it with everything you truly want. I was a possession kind of guy, I wanted everything, I needed everything, I was hell bent on having it all, and then I met Odette and realized, I only needed her. She loves owning stuff more than I do, she loves taking normal everyday stuff and bringing it to life, it's just her creativeness shining through, one of the millions of qualities that make me love her, but right now, it's time to strip all that back, slow the life down a little because over the last six months, life for me has been a bit busy. Defending titles in places I've never stepped foot in before, bouncing all over the country, hell, out of the country, but this is where that stopped. It's time to breathe now, because we're not working as much as we did before, I'm not bouncing all over the country to impress people I've never seen before. These are the moments I live for now.

The sun kisses down on the grass behind the home of myself and Odette Ryder, as flowers start to bloom all around. Walking across it, I hold Odette's hand as our little family of two cats, Carrot and Princeton, and our toy Yorkie, Alcide, follow us across the green grass, softly swaying in the breeze.

"Baby. We've got a lot to do" Odette says, tugging at my arm "So why are we going out here?"

I look down at Odette as we stop, her hand shading her eyes from the sun.

"Family time baby." I tell her.

A half smile crosses her face as I put my arms around her, the house looking small in the distance. I slide my hands down to her waist and look in her eyes.

"Besides, I figured it's a good time for us to talk." I say quietly.

Odette's face changes to curiosity as she looks up at me.

"Talk about what?" She asks, her Australian tone filling the cool air as she tilts her head.

"Well one." I start "How that card ended up where it did."

Probably wondering what I'm going on about, eh? Just wait for Odette's promo

Odette smiles at me, her hand moving up to my cheek and stroking it.

"It's a secret." She says with a wink.

I reach down, lifting her off her feet, cradling my Aussie princess in my arms. She wraps her arms around my neck and leans in, kissing me on my nose with a slight peck.

"Also, you avoided a question on the plane the other day." I say with a slightly more serious tone.

Odette's face changes to match my tone.

"But I asked you if that was your card a lot." She says with a wink.

"Just a few times." A half smile crosses my face as I speak "But baby, you know I'm not talking about that, you know exactly what I'm talking about."

Odette runs her fingers through my hair and leans in, putting her head on my shoulder. Her soft lips graze my cheek as I just sit down on the spot, leaving Odette sitting across me.

"You're gonna make me talk about it, aren't you?" She whispers in my ear

"It's what good boyfriends do O." I quietly say back "At times, you think you're all alone in this big wide world, but you're not. I may not be the greatest guy in the world, but I will always listen to you, always hold your hand through any issues. Will always be the one that is there for you constantly. I'm not gonna up and leave you. You're kinda stuck with me now, and any issues you have, I have."

Odette moves her right hand to my cheek, just gently rolling her fingers across my face. She pulls her head off my shoulder and looks at me directly in the eye.

"I'm ok baby." She says softly.

"Are you trying to convince me of that, or you?" I ask.

Odette bites her lower lip.

"Both of us?" She says, sounding like she's asking a question.

"What's wrong baby?" I ask.

"It's just me." She starts "Like I said on the plane, feels like I'm standing still while SCW just keeps moving on."

"Darling." I start, pausing to pick the right words. "I'm feeling the same with me. I go for the tag titles, people complain no one is gonna beat me and Despayre. Maybe they have a point because when we're on form, we're hard to stop."

"Then you should be aiming higher than tag titles." Odette says with a confident nod.

A smile breaks out on my face

"You're a subtle little lady, you know that?" I reply before kissing Odette on the nose.

Her eyes twinkle back at me as she nods.

"It's one of my finer points." Odette says with a smile.

Odette shuffled off my lap and sits next to me, watching our little family running around in the distance. I put my arm around her shoulder, turning my head to face.

"You know why I can't go for that right now, but someday, who knows." I say "Anyway, we was talking about you."

Odette shakes her head

"Nu uh baby." She weakly protests "We were talking about you."

I lean in, kissing her softly on the lips, while running my fingers across her cheek. I look in her emerald eyes as I pull away and smile.

"Nu uh baby." I start "We're talking about you"

"Are you sure?" Odette asks as innocently as she could.

"Very baby." I say, quickly getting back to the point "You know what you said about Vixen, Roxi and Misty being the faces of SCW, it's utter...."

Again, watch Odette's promo! It's coming at ya soon!

I reach in to my pocket, pulling out a five dollar bill.

"Well it's bullshit." I continue

One for Despy's swear jar!

"The fans love you almost as much I do O" I carry on "They want to see you at the top and beating Misty. That division has dropped off since Misty won the belt, not many are up to the challenge but you hold a singles win over her, you're the one that can stop the reign she has and you won't be standing still. You'll be leading."

Odette wraps her fingers around my shirt, pulling me close to her lips.

"So by that logic, you should step up to stop SCW passing you by." Odette says, with a proud look on her beautiful face.

I wiggle in my seated position.

"Don't know what you're talking about." I quickly say as innocently as I could.

I wave my hand towards Alcide, by the side of my leg. The toy Yorkie catches my waving hand and trots over.

"Look, doggie." I say with a smile.

"I saw you waving your hand." Odette tells me.

Odette puts her hand on my chest, pushing me on to my back and looks over me for a few seconds before laying on top of me, her head on my shoulder. Alcide jumps on my stomach, crawling up me and laying on my chest, his eyes looking in Odette's. I wrap my arm around Odette's shoulder and put my other hand on Alcide.

"You can take SCW by storm again baby." I tell her "Get past Amanda with ease and move on up to challenge Misty or Roxi, go out on top before we have mini O running around."

Odette stays silent, her hand moving over my abs.

"I know you're acting all disinterested, but I saw you in the ring the other night." I start "You missed it a little, and the fans missed you."

"Meh." Odette replies with a shrug

"Gonna tell Despy Meh is a new swear if you keep saying that." I say with a smile.

Odette playfully taps my stomach.

"You wouldn't" she says, with her eyebrows lowered.

"I so would." I reply with a wink and a smile.

"I don't know baby, I just want our future to really start." She says quietly.

I turn my head, kissing Odette on the forehead.

"Baby." I say with a smile "Our future has already started. I mean I love you, we're gonna have children, and that big ol' party someday that starts when you say I do, and we're gonna grow old together. We're gonna have beautiful little people who are gonna look at you and call you mummy"

A smile crosses Odette's face as she moves closer.

"And Alcide can baby sit." I say stroking the dog on the head.

Alcide turns to me, tilting his head towards me.

"I think he's trying to tell you no" Odette says with a shake of her head.

Odette's hair flows over her eyes, but I reach my hand around and move it from her face.

"I waited a long time to find you baby, I wanted a long time to be with you, a long time to hear you say you love me." I start "And I'm not letting it go. Our future started the second we fell in love."

Odette cuddles closer to me.

"Now if we can just get that Bombshell title back on you...." I say, but quickly cut off by Odette's hand covering my mouth.

"Right after you go for the Heavyweight title." Odette replies.

The cats move back to where we are laying on the springy grass, jumping across Odette's body and up to her chest, laying down on her.

"Hey baby." Odette says with a smile "Wanna see a card trick?"

"Only if you do it naked so you can't be hiding cards" I reply with a wink.

Odette runs her hand down my arm, squeezing my tricep as she goes. The camera fades out as Odette turns around, pouting her lips and moving towards me.

"No, Paris" I say down the phone to someone. "Yeah, as in France."

I stand outside the front door of our house, looking behind me though the partially opened. I glance around the hallway looking for Odette.

"Yeah, leave on the fourteenth." I continue in a hushed voice "Ok thanks, let me know"

I hang up the phone, putting it in my pocket. The sound of an engine is heard in the distance, causing me to look up, but seeing nothing in the distance. I turn to walk back in the house but the roar of the engine gets louder, causing me to spin back around to see a taxi in the distance. Odette walks out of the house, wrapping her arms around my waist as she stands next to me.

"Expecting anyone?" She asks

I casually shake my head as innocently as I can as the taxi draws near the couple. The car stops outside and a familiar man steps out, his back to the camera. Standing up and throwing money through the drivers window, the man speaks.

"Thought I was never gonna fucking get here." The man bellows "You drive slower than my grandmother."

A wide smile breaks out across my face, while Odette looks surprised.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I ask, with the odd tone of happiness in my voice. "Thought you wasn't coming here for another few days"

"RAGEFACE!" Odette yells out excitedly.

Indeed, the disappearing monster of the Seven Deadly Sins, Rage looks down upon myself and Odette. Odette runs forward, wrapping her arms around Rage, jumping up and down with excitement. Rage looks at me.

"Get her off me magic man." He tells me firmly.

I walked towards Rage.

"Nah." I say with smile

"Don't do it!" Rage tells me.

I smile at Rage and wrap my arms around him, jumping up and down with Odette.

"Would you two kindly fuck off!" Rage bellows.

Odette and I stop jumping up and down and step back, looking at each other.

"Did he really just say that?" I ask Odette.

"He did." She says surprised.

"I say fuck off all the time." Rage says.

"No" Odette says "You said kindly."

Rage grumbles under his breath.

"When did you two become so huggy?" Rage asks "Did you two become hippies when I was away?"

"No." I reply "We're just happy to see your bald head. You disappeared and no one's heard from you. Where have you been?"

"Here and there." Rage replies.

"Do you want to come in?" Odette asks.

"No, I came out here to look at the garden" Rage replies dryly.

"Ok." I reply with a smile

I turn around, taking Odette by the arm and walking towards the door.

"Garden's round the back." I call out "Feel free to grab a lawnmower while you're there big man."

Rage growls and follows them towards the door, but Carrot, Princeton and Alcide charges past my feet and runs towards Rage.

"Wanna call off your attack animals?" Rage calls out.

"You're bigger than them, just step over them." I call back.

"OVER" Odette yells towards "NOT ON!"

Rage grumbles as he steps over them and walks towards the house. The three step in the house and Odette tugs on my arm, causing me to look down at her.

"Baby, why don't you and Rageface go sit outside on the patio? You have a lot of catching up to do, I'll go get you guys a beer." Odette says sweetly.

I lean down and kiss Odette on the head.

"Thanks baby." I say with a smile.

I point to a door at the end of the hall as I look at Rage. Odette moves towards and through a door on the left hand side as I lead Rage to the door at the end of the hall.

"I see she's still being the housewife." Rage says.

"Perfect little housewife." I reply

"Knocked up yet?" Rage asks bluntly.

"Not yet, but getting lots of practice." I say with a wink.

"There's an image I won't be able to get out of my head tonight." Rage says with a roll of his eyes.

We get to the door and I reach down, pulling it open and sliding it across, pointing to the outside. Before Rage can step outside, Carrot, Princeton and Alcide tear past Rage and run to the outside.

"They love it out here." I tell Rage.

Rage nods, disinterested as I lead him out to a swimming pool area. Three wooden table is seen next to the pool, with four chairs around them all, and a large BBQ a little beyond them.

I'm with an Aussie, apparently it's not very Aussie if you don't have a BBQ about.

Rage sits down at the table, looking across at me, while the animals happily play in the distance. I look up firmly at Rage.

"So no calls, texts or tweets." I start

"Wanted to be on my own, away from you lot, away from the cameras, away from the damn ring." Rage responds "I wouldn't have been on my own if I kept in touch with you lot, you'd have been around like a shot."

"I doubt it." I reply "Life has been busy, was bouncing around like a Mexican jumping bean for months, leaping through loops for the NWA. Now that's changed, things are less hectic."

"I heard" Rage says seriously "Fuck them. Better off without them."

I nod in agreement and Odette returns, placing a beer in front of me and one in front of Rage. She places down a bag of potato chips in front of us, on the table.

"I'm gonna go do some stuff in the babies room, ok?" Odette says.

I nod and Odette kisses me on the cheek before walking away.

"Babies room?" Rage says surprised "How long was I gone for?"

A smile crosses my lips.

"We don't have a baby meat head" I start "When Odette and I was pulling that fast one on Jordan, Odette found a secret room in the house, started filling it with baby stuff. I was never meant to know, but I found out. It's like a practice nursery thing."

Rage wraps his hand around his beer.

"And people call me nuts!" He says loudly, with that evil smile on his lips.

"Yeah, but that's cause you beat people up randomly." I reply.

Rage takes a mouthful of beer and looks at me.

"Have you stopped jumping through hoops for Despy yet?" Rage asks.

"No, still a couple of things he wants us to do to prove we're pulling in the same direction and true to our word. Some stuff has been harder to sort out then others." I explain "But we're getting there."

I pick up my beer, taking a mouthful before placing it back on the table.

"Actually, speaking of Despy, he's gonna be ecstatic that you're back." I inform Rage.

Rage chokes on his beer

"Do not tell him yet." Rage commands.

"Why not?" I ask

"Because he and that bear will never leave me alone!" Rage says seriously. "I won't get a minutes peace."

"The bear probably knows." I reply "He's got eyes everywhere."

"Yeah." Rage agrees "I wouldn't be surprised. That bear seems to know everything."

"So why come here?" I ask "Did you miss me?"

I smile at Rage but he puts a hand up, stopping me in my tracks.

"Got a couple of words for you and the second one is off." He replies.

A smile crosses my face.

"At least you haven't changed" I reply

"Have you?" Rage asks.

"No, I still got the magic moves." I reply with a wink.

"Really?" Rage says unimpressed.

I reach in to my pocket and pull out a pen and a dollar bill. I put the dollar bill in front of Rage and put the pen in front of Rage.

"Sign that" I tell Rage.

Rage looks down at the pen and the dollar bill. He hesitantly picks up the pen and looks at me. I point down at the pen. Rage signs his name across the dollar bill and pushes it back to me.

"Now what, genius?" Rage asks

I pick up the dollar bill and start to rub the bottom of it, causing smoke to appear from the bottom of the bill. Like a flash the dollar bill leaps in to flames and disappears from my hand.

"Great." Rage says sarcastically "Now what?"

"Uh" I start "I dunno"

Rage starts to laugh and picks up the bag of potato chips and opens it up.

"Not as clever as you first thought, are you?" Rage gloats.

"Guess not." I say with a smile.

Rage reaches in to the bag, pulling out a handful of chips.

"Wouldn't eat that one if I was you." A say pointing to his hand.

Rage looks down at the chips in his hand to see rolled up paper. Rage takes it from his hand and drops the other chips down on to the tape. Rage unravels the not to see it as the one dollar bill that he had signed his name across a minute or so across. Rage looks up at me with a look of surprise on his hand.

"Not to brag but..." I start.

"Don't say it!" Rage replies

"I'm still awesome." I say with a smirk.

Rage shakes his head.

"Why did I come back here again?" Rage asks rhetorically.

"Because you missed us." I add.

The scene fades out as Rage sits shaking his head.

Team bonding, an important part of the success of every single team that can claim to have become well respected in the wrestling game. Tag wrestling is a dying art, you lot all wanna sit there and selfishly play on your own. You think you have things down to the ground, right? Tag team wrestling has launched the career of so many superstars, but everyone wants to play with themselves.... yes, I meant it how I said it. Clearly a lot of people never learned to share as children, but to me, tag team wrestling is an art form, rising in tag team wrestling, is harder than it looks. A lot of people around can't handle it, they don't have a clue how to be successful, because they don't know how to team bond. Secret to our success? Being a close knit team.... try it, you might actually like tag team wrestling.

Stopping outside the home of Synn and Despayre's home, I sit in my Bugatti Veyron, waiting for Despayre to make an appearance. I press the horn of the car, putting my head back to the head rest. Synn and Despayre leave the elaborate looking house. Despayre charges ahead of Synn, holding Angel in his fingers. Despayre gets to the passenger seat of the car and opens it up, jumping in the seat in one quick jump.

"Hey Gabriel." Despayre says excitedly.

"Hey Despy, Hey Angel." I say, tapping the bear on the head. "Set to go?"

"Where are we going?" Despayre asks.

"Las Vegas Strip." I tell him. "Just gonna go for a wander around."

Synn makes his way to the driver side window.

"Are you sure about this?" Synn asks "Last time you two were out together, it took Vegas a long time to recover."

A smile breaks out on my face.

"Yeah, we're just gonna hang out for a bit," I reply

Synn looks skeptical

"It's fine" I reassure him. "Be back with you in a little while."

I fire up the engine and Synn nods, stepping back. I start to move the car, spinning to get the car lined up on the road.

"So when was you gonna tell me Rage was back in town?" Despayre asks innocently.

"What?" I say a bit startled

"Angel told me he saw Rage in a taxi cab." Despayre says innocently.

I slow the car down, looking at Despayre.

"I never got a chance to tell you." I reply "But I don't know where Rage is."

"Don't worry, Detective Angel will find him." Despayre says, holding Angel up.

A wide smile crosses Despayre's face, as if a light bulb appears above his head.

"Soooooooo" Despayre says, curling his finger around his hair, trying his best to be innocent. "I was thinking the other day about your zoo that you and Odette are building and I remember that little kittie cat you used to have, the one I took for a walk down the Vegas strip."

I clear my throat.

"That was a Bengal tiger, Despy." I reply  

"Pfft" Despayre replies "You say Bengal Tiger, I say kittie cat."

"Pretty sure he was a tiger." I reply.

"He was a cute kittie cat." Despayre says "Where is he now?"

Ah, my baby Tyson. I miss that fella.

"I was traveling a lot with you and Synn, with AWA, and I couldn't take him with me. I wasn't as successful, didn't have the show where I was performing in the Luxor, making serious money. I was running around like crazy and I couldn't take care of him. Bengal's are expensive to take care of and they need people around them that they can know so they get used to them and don't attack. I just couldn't be there for Tyson, so I let someone else take care of him, I don't know where he is." I say with a sigh "I haven't seen him in a while."

Despayre puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry buddy." Despayre says maturely "Maybe someday, you'll see him again."

As I stop at a red light, I look at Despayre.

"Do you know something I don't, Despy?" I ask, looking at him.

Despayre looks at me, looking innocent.

"No Gabriel." Despayre says "I was just thinking if you're building a zoo, Tyson might want to come and visit his family."

A smile crosses my face.

"Yes buddy" I reply "He might want to come and visit."
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 10:06:55 AM by Gabriel »
>

MARRIED TO ODETTE STEVENS
FIRST EVER SCW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!
FORMER SCW TAG TEAM CHAMPION
FORMER NWA TAG TEAM CHAMPION
@SCWGabriel
#WhatsInYourHead>

Offline Gabriel

• View Profile
    • Gabriel
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2013, 10:04:16 AM »
 (OOC: Not sure what happened but my RP squashed up, here's the rest)

I pull on to the Vegas strip.

Half an hour later.

Walking through the Luxor hotel and Casino, Despayre looks around at the flashing light as we stroll through. I look down at Despayre's hand.

"Where's Angel?" I ask him.

"Over there playing poker." Despayre says, pointing a thumb.

I turn around and look at the poker table, to see Angel sitting on it, playing cards in front of him. On his little furry face, Angel wears sunglasses.

"That bear has one hell of a poker face." I say with a laugh.

"Swear jar" Despayre says putting his hand out.

"For what?" I ask.

"For that H word." Despayre replies.

"That's not a swear word." I say looking at Despayre.

"It is when you leave your wallet at home." Despayre says seriously.

I reach in to my pocket, pulling out a dollar bill and hands it to Despayre.

"Thanks." Despayre says with a smile "I will invest this dollar wisely."

"On what?" I ask Despayre as I put my hand on his shoulder.

"That" Despayre says with a point.

I look at what Despayre points to, seeing it as a Lucky Seven slot machine. I follow Despayre over to it and watch him as he straightens out the dollar between his fingers. Despayre slides the dollar bill in the dollar slot of the Lucky Seven machine. Despayre takes hold of the handle and pulls it down. The reels roll down. A red seven appears in the first slot, followed by a second. I hold my breath as a third appears. Alarms go off and a flashing light above the machine. Despayre jumps in horror, moving closer to me.

"We should get out of here." Despayre says, looking at me through pale nervous eyes.

"No Despy." I say excitedly "Your investment paid off, you won!"

"I did?" He asks shaking

"You did!" I reply.

Coins start to fall in to the coin tray.

"What does this mean?" Despayre asks confused by the lights and coins.

"It means the cherry cokes are on you!" I say putting my arm around Despayre's shoulder.

The scene fades out as the coins continue to fall from the machine.

"It's funny how things turn out, isn't it?"

I step towards the camera, just my upper body is seen lit up, up to half way up my eye face, my eyes still in the shadow.

"From champions to looking for a new direction, and I have this opportunity to put my mark on the tag division once more. My time was split, my mind was unfocused, I was torn between touring and my home. Home is where I am, and I've enjoyed every second of being home as you can well and truly see. I look for the latest challenge and I see the card for Into The Void II, I see the chance to send a shockwave through not one, but two federations. Now that seems like a challenge. The highly rated Guns For Hire stand in our way, and this surprisingly does put a smile on my face. This does make me see that we have a chance to instantly be known in this new partnership of sorts."

I press my hands together and smile.

"This is the reason why. Guns For Hire, are very well known for being a premium team without having the actual titles. Look at us, exactly the same thing. We don't have gold, but we are known for being one of the best teams in the world today. Now when you're considered the best team without the titles in our family federation up in Canada, it does make me think about the spoils Despayre and I will get by defeating the likes of you. It would mean people in SCW would have no choice but to put us in line for gold once more. I understand what a career boost this will have to you two gentlemen by defeating Despayre and I in a federation we helped to build. I am fully aware the value of taking our heads. I know exactly how much we are worth, in terms of career reward, but we didn't get that high valuation by doing absolutely nothing. We got that by beating the best and Guns For Hire, you are considered high up, you're our next target."

I step in to the light a little more, the light reaching past my eyes.

"See, we beat teams for run, we go out whenever we're asked and beat whoever is put in front of us, but your status in Atlantic Championship Wrestling makes me wanna add your name to my list of teams defeated. SCW will see and see this as a huge step, they know the magnitude of this match is more that what is advertised, they know what a feather in the cap they will be in their company by taking down a team in from ACW to make a name for themselves in the big leagues, but here's the way it's gonna go."

I pause for a couple of seconds.

"Just like every other team that comes against us, you will be defeated, the one blotch on our record, lies with one team, Blood Omen, but you see, Blood Omen didn't defeat us, they defeated the other team in the match, I'm sure Blood Omen and Sinful Obsession will meet again and revenge will be completely sort after, but you won't be feeling the way Blood Omen felt after that match,, you will not be celebrating, you will be feeling like every other team that came up against us. You will be sitting there in the dressing room after that match, wondering what you ever did to end up in the ring with us, you will be wondering who you pissed off in the locker room to end up in the ring with us. This is your big chance to put yourselves on the SCW map, but the problem is, this chance was given to many other teams and many other teams never took it. You will be another team who won't take that chance."

I step in to the light further, my whole face covered with the light now.

"It's nothing against your talent gentlemen, because you are indeed looking like a challenging duo who could make waves if you want to be no matter how good you are, we will always be one step ahead. We will always be better prepared, we will always be that touch more determined, that touch more willing to put ourselves out there. We're ready to rise again, we're ready to stand up and be counted, we're ready to brush you two gentlemen off and move on up to the top level once more."

I wrap my hand around the necklace hanging from my neck.

"People have asked me lately why Despayre and I have not been up the front of the line, the top of the mountain, why we're happy sitting back and watching from afar. Why haven't Sinful Obsession taken SCW by the balls and step up to the front again. Did that shithole that we shouldn't talk about, take all our attention? We've been watching, waiting for the right time to strike again and once we brush off Guns For Hire, maybe the time to rise once more is right there. Our eyes are firmly on the tag title match at Into The Void II, because we will be stepping up."

I drop the necklace again, letting it hang down my neck.

"It's time to aim for the stars and Guns For Hire, you gentlemen are just in our way, but come Sunday, you won't be in our way, just another team in the rear view mirror, just another team nowhere near us. You will just be a team on the stepping stone, as we will move back up to where we belong."

I look deep in the camera.

"I hope you're ready to taste defeat for the first time in SCW because there is absolutely no chance that you will walk out with your head held high and winning this one."

I smile down the camera.

"Believe that!"

The camera fades out for the last time.
>

MARRIED TO ODETTE STEVENS
FIRST EVER SCW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!
FORMER SCW TAG TEAM CHAMPION
FORMER NWA TAG TEAM CHAMPION
@SCWGabriel
#WhatsInYourHead>

Offline Staggs

• -={NXT}=-