Author Topic: rp  (Read 351 times)

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
rp
« on: November 01, 2013, 07:32:38 PM »
 *Current: Enjoying a shower*

A shower filled with water and steam, filling the small space that surrounds a figure, a figure that has been standing there seemingly for hours. His eyes closed, enjoying the heat that radiates from the water, having his hands soap up his body. We see bruises and cuts, tattoos and scars. All of them tell us that this man isn’t a figure that is afraid to be hurt, or more importantly… to make people hurt.

His hands turns towards his face, soaping it up before letting the water spray it off and feel it rinse off of his body down to his feet where it mingles with the rest of the water. The figure finally turns off the water and searches for a towel that he cannot find.

S) Searching for this???

A familiar voice can be heard as the figure turns and chuckles, his woman is standing behind him with the towel that he was looking for.

G) Were you there long Sapphy??

S) Long enough to enjoy the view, that’s for sure.

The figure grins, grabbing the towel and starts to dry off his body. He then wraps it around his waist as he walks out towards his woman, they both wrap their arms around each other and embrace.

S) How do you feel hun?

G) Things just healed nicely, me and Kain put on a wrecking show last week. Even though I lost, I am sure that he got the message sent loud and clear. That I am not done with this wrestling industry just yet. Even though Kain so amusingly put it in a different way…

S) Well wouldn’t you? If you put someone to the point where you beat him so badly? You would throw in a final jab to open the wounds one more time.

Goth chuckles, he knows his woman is right. He embraces her tighter before giving her a passionate kiss. The two then walk off and enter the living room, where Goth’s phone rings.

S) Yeah? One moment, Gerrit? It is for you.

Goth grabs the microphone and answers it.

G) Hello?

He listens to the person on the other side of the phone, his eyes widen as he hears what he has to say.

G) I thought the doctors ordered me to stay away from competing for a few more weeks. Why are you doing this to me Chris??

He listens to the person on the other side of the phone, clearly not happy with what has been said as he starts to clinch his fist harder to the phone.

G) Now you better listen to me Chris, my medical physician told you and Mark that I had to take a month of leave. That due to the injuries I sustained….

He gets cut off by the other person on the other side of the line before he cuts off the conversation.

G) What the???

S) What’s the matter dear??

G) SCW wants me to fight the World Heavyweight Champion this coming Clymax Control. Even though I am still not medically cleared to compete. Are they nuts?? They are ruining my chances of me having a chance to obtain that coveted championship belt. Well I will show him.

He throws the phone away, causing it to land luckily on the sofa so that it would not break on the impact that it would have against the wall or floor. Goth walks towards the bedroom where he gets ready to get dressed and heads off to his medical physician.

*At the Doctors*

We come back where we see Goth sitting down at the office of his very own doctor, looking at an xray of his spine. Explaining the severeness of his injury.

D) Now Mr. van der Krift, I ….,

G) Just call me Goth now that the camera’s are rolling, we don’t want the little kids to get confused now can we??

D) Ok Goth, we got your xray of your spine and we can clearly see that your spine has suffered some big time punishment from your battle with your opponent. That it would be wiser to give you a month time off from competition. If you look closely, you could see that this part here clearly suffered the most punishment.

\'user

we get a close look from the spine as the doctor points at the point of where the pain is clearly the most sufficient.

D) This area right here you have suffered the most impact of that match, to the point that if you could suffer permanent damage to your spine. A match of any kind would put you in severe danger, I would suggest you just take no risk and not fight this week.

Goth sits there, staring at the scans in front of him. Knowing that this week he has a chance to regain his title, stepping away would mean that he will not get another shot at that belt for a very long time

G) What if you give me a painkiller?

D) Absolutely not!!! If I would do that, you could sue in me court and I could lose my job. I cannot allow you to compete under any circumstances, you are not medically cleared by me. Nobody would even dare to take that risk with you Goth, you should consider the possibility of

G) Retire? Is that what you wanted to say doc? Retirement? Is that what you are aiming at? Are you just one of those guys that say that I cannot do it anymore? Just because of that???

Goth points his finger to the scans that are visible for both men to see

D) You have to understand, that this injury did not sustain just with that match. It has been slowly getting worse over the years Goth. Soon you may just be unable to stand up straight and walk, is that what you want you and

G) Let me guess? Sapphira? What me and her want for my life? Let me tell you something jackass, I have been medically diagnosed as unable to bent down and tie my shoelaces for years. And yet I can deliver the best dropkick and stand up without any pain, you think that my woman wants me at home all day? She would kick my ass

The doctor didn’t expected this reaction from the wrestler as he tries to reason with him.

D) It is something you need to reconsider, you could perhaps with extensive treatment wrestle in a week or so. But this is too early, no medicine would take the risk away from you on your spine. The risk is too great!! If you want to compete, fine!! But I don’t want any part of it! And I am going to send in a recommendation to the SCW that you cannot be cleared to wrestle. That match sir, is not going to happen.

Goth gets up angered and grabs the doctor by the throat.

G) Wanna bet??

The two men stare at each other, the doctor in shock as Goths eyes are clearly showing an angry side of him that we haven’t seen in a while from him before leaving the office.

*SCW HEADQUARTERS*

Christian Underwood and Goth can be seen sitting in the office of the owners of the SCW Headquarters.

C) Sorry Goth, these papers that the doctor send me give me enough reasons to cancel this match. This company cannot endure losing one of their top stars in this company over this match.

Goth slams his fist on the desk of Underwood, clearly not happy with the situation.

G) Is that it? You are worried about the money? The people who will come to the show and watch me wrestle? You are worried that I will be gone for longer than my contract allows me to stay huh you son….

C) You can say whatever you want Goth, this isn’t your company where you can pull the strings of whatever wrestler and put their lives in danger!! This paper states that I cannot let you compete due to company rules!!! We are responsible for the lives of our competitors, if someone gets hurt during their contract and they are unable to compete anymore. Meaning that if you cannot compete anymore, that we have to pay the insurance company an amount of money beyond belief!! And I’m sorry, but we aren’t that stupid!!!

G) Fine, in other words. You will not sanction a match with me and him due to my little injury???

C) That’s right, we wont. Nobody would Goth, so why don’t you reconsider? Go home, and who knows in a few months time you will get another shot at the gold

Goth grins, he shakes his head before raising his hand and waves his finger in disagreement.

G) No Chris, the match will continue. If you don’t want to sanction the match, taking any responsibility in what will happen to me. Then why don’t you make this match an non sanctioned match. So you wont be responsible to my injuries.

C) You aren’t that stupid Goth, that would mean….,

G) That’s right, that would mean that no insurance company will pay for my medical bills, that you wont be held responsible. That the match never officially took place at all, the only thing that will be remembered that at the end of the night you will have a new World Heavyweight champion. That dear Chris, is a promise you can sent to the bank.

Goth gets up from his seat and before he walks away, he turns around and grins

G) Just make sure that I get the paper sent in that I will sign, stating that I will not sue you for anything that could happen to me. I am the biggest thing that ever happened to this company. And I want my championship belt back, I got a clause in my contract that I get another shot at that belt and I cant give a damn whether it is against Kevin Carter or this guy. I am going to collect and win you got me??

With that Goth walks out of the office and heads to his hotel where he is staying.

*Present Day*

Are they stupid? I mean seriously, thinking that I would be going home and recover from one simple injury? What the hell? I have been wrestling with painful injuries for years, nothing more than just sucking up the pain and let the adrenaline take over. So what if you wake up the next morning and realise that you cannot get out of bed in a normal way, that’s the profession that we invisioned us doing. So shut the fuck up about some pain

Goth can be seen on his bed, having his upper body taped up. Clearly it is visible that his body has not recovered the full one hundred percent.

Oh I know that I am not healthy, but this is about the World Heavyweight championship. the one belt that comes first, there isn’t much in life that means more to us wrestlers than that one damn title

His woman walks in, overhearing what he just said as she sits in front of him smiling

S) Even me??

He grins, shaking his head no as he knew that she was just having fun with hi.

You know that there are things in life that I wouldn’t trade in for anything. But that world title is something that I cherish and I need to have my pretty. It is what makes me be that what the people claim I cannot and I should not have been in the first place.

S) Because of you being accused of a fluke win over Kevin Carter??

Is that what you call it also?? A fluke win? No, the fact that I have beaten this guy in more matches than many can cut their toenails is no fluke. The fact that I need to reclaim this title for me, to prove to the world and most importantly myself that I can still do it.

I lost to Carter, I lost to Kain. I was supposed to be the World Heavyweight champion. I supposed to be defendingt hat belt at the biggest show of the year and I didn’t. I failed, I didn’t do what I expected me to do and for what reason?? I do not know…. But it is eating me up inside Sapphira.

His eyes are burning, he is clearly upset over what has transpired over the recent shows where he didn’t do what he wanted to succeed in life.

I know that time eventually will get to me, but seeing that I managed to become the best in this company. Become the first ever Triple Crown champion in the history of this organisation proves me something also. The fact that I only need an opportunity to grab a straw of hope and I sink my teeth into whatever flesh and rip it apart.

S) Hold on Dracula, you are not going to be zombie like now are you

His eyes turn towards her, his reaction turns from determined to a mild one. Realising that he needs to focus, but not to take it too far.

You know that deep down inside my gut there is a feeling telling me that I should be in that main event. And that not even this

Goth points at his injured body as he cuts off his talk

That not even this can stand in my way of my quest to once again obtain that championship. to have two men that have a common goal square off. I saw my opponent say the things that he wanted to face Carter once more after winning that championship, stating these words in utter respect. Well unfortunately for him, the cry baby Carter vanished from the SCW limelight, because he could not take the pressure of losing that belt once more. The conspiracy attempt that he put himself through only worked once….

Sadly that was against me.

Goth turns his head away from his woman, his anger is burning inside of him as he starts to whisper damn.

S) You will get your revenge this coming show Goth.

Revenge? Revenge? This isn’t about revenge, this is about the fact that I should have been in the main event. That I am a guy that does not run away from a loss. That I am not a guy that cries over a conspiracy, just because someone wasn’t a worthy champion. Because that I look for flaws at myself first before turning my attention towards others. Oh no, Kevin Carter got the upper hand at me. But he knew that deep down inside the next time he would have faced me, that the result would have been the same as always. Him walking out to the ring as the representative for everything that a champion should be, flashy. Daring and a great talking mouth, a champion that would take any risk of holding on to his championship belt

Sounds great on paper doesn’t it? Sounds even better on the movie screen. But this isn’t the movies!!

His face grimaces as he suddenly feels pain running through his spine after he got a bit too carried away.

S) I will call the SCW and ask if they can….

YOU WILL NOT DO SUCH A THING!!!

He slowly rises from his bed, shoving his pillow underneath his back and slowly drops down on the bed. Feeling that the pressure on his back slowly decreases and the calmness on his face slowly returns.

I know you mean well, but if this happens. Than the world has got what they wish, the final chance for Goth to wear any and I mean ANY title of any significance taken away from him. Not by the powers that be, but the mere fact that Goth is too old. That Goth’s body has taken too many beatings, that Kain did indeed take away any chance of being a successful wrestler. Do you know how much that eats inside of me? Do you know what that means to me to realise that I don’t know myself anymore? That I do not recognize the fact that I am no longer the very best???

He stares at his woman for a long time, she realises the seriousness in his tone as she decides to keep silent towards him.

When I am no longer capable of taking home a championship like that, then and only then I can bow down and realise that I perhaps should settle with less. I have gone through eleven men inside the Hell in a Cell. Eleven men in an elimination confrontation and I did it twice!! Weapons of your own choice, the unforgiving steel. Bodies flying and laying anywhere that could cause you to tear a muscle or even worse… falling down from top of the cell when Jaymz made that structure explode, because he was frustrated that I took him out!! I am a man that knows how to deal with pain, that knows how to pull any muscle or break bones and still continue. I am not at the age of retirement. I’n not sagging any damn bit!!!

S) But,

BUT NOTHING!!! I cannot believe how you just try to make me believe the hype, but this is what I need to shut the mouths of my critics, perhaps after that you can shut yours but in a better way than this bullshit!!

He gets up and walks towards the bathroom, he stares at the mirror and towards the tape that is around his upper body that supports his spine. He feels it for a few moments and grins

I will get what I want….

*Promo*

Goth can be seen sitting down with his eyes closed as he is preparing for his match. He opens his eyes as he sees the camera emerge

So you found me? It is no surprise that you people have a nose to seek the talent on this roster when they don’t want to be interrupted.  But then again, you never seem to care now do you??

Goth pretends to wait for an answer, knowing full well that he wont get any

You want to know how I feel about me getting a shot this quickly? Well you all saw that I am turning my back upon the medical world, turning my back upon the owners of this organisation. Telling them that I could give a damn about the health hazards that I assumingly will put myself in against the champion. As if Drake is a man that wishes to end my career by putting me in the hospital?

And if he was, who is to say that he can do it? Just because he holds the gold? Just because he beat a man that got lucky ONCE against me? Oh sure, we all know that Carter is weeping and bitching about some alternative delusional ending in the fact that he got screwed ONCE MORE!! But it was me that put his incapability on the map to be a man that could represent this organisation.

Will the world utter the same thing about me? Oh sure, I know that my title reign was nothing more than just one title defence. Just like it was Carter that did it twice, the world that wanted to see if Carter could have reclaimed it against Drake. But Carter knew that he could not repeat the unlucky momentum of luck he once had once more. Repeating a one time only thing is just too impossible. Now it is my turn to feed my intentions on a new champion, Drake…. The man that did the same thing that I did…. Now we have to tell the tale of who to do what next don’t we Drake??

First of all, congratulations with your championship victory over the delusional and most of all impossible to follow Kevin Carter. How does it feel to hold that championship belt across your shoulder? To have your name written in gold? To be the top of the federation and have all the attention? The attention I want once more, the attention that I crave as a man that sees himself still as champion.

Goth puts his arms around behind his back, putting them into his spine to push his back in a normal position.

You see this Drake? An injury would normally take a man to consider to step away from the ring. Is it smart? Is it wise? Do I have a bullseye on my back? Of course I do, of course it is not one of the smartest decisions in someones right mind to do. But then again, who am I to listen to reasoning? Who am I to do what others do? That made me who I am today, that is what is telling me that I should go ahead and confront the best that this organisation has to offer.

Apparently it is you.

He stares at his physique, at the tape. He is staring at the sign that he is clearly not ready to compete and yet he is going forward with this no matter what.

Am I using this as an excuse to get sentiments from the world? The crowd wanting me to be the underdog? As if I am someone that needs the sympathy of those who I call the Devil.

He grins over the words that he chose to describe the crowd as he took the classic title of a Rolling Stones song.

The Sympathy of the Devil, it resembles fraud intentions. Luring your unsuspected victim in the trails of many delusions. With one goal in mind and one goal only, to obtain that soul. A century old play that makes him a master of patience and a master of making you see what isn’t there. So tell me, what do you see Drake? Do you see the reality of a wounded man? A man that has got no chance in hell to beat you. Are you see a wrestler that is desperate? A man that wishes to do the unthinkable? Only to soothe his ego and to tell him that he still can??

Or are you seeing a man that waits for that one moment to strike. Just like Carter did, he wanted to show me that I did not belong. That I did not had a chance, that I did not even deserve that title…. And I all had to do was wait and strike like the serpent that I could be…. That is the wayside of my life, it is either the one or the other… never them both as many of you all have hoped and wished me to become.

I wish to see the light shine upon these eyes, to have the moment come where I see a moment where I can strike. Allow the pain to take the punishment that you rightfully so wish to put me through, in the hopes that I will not get up again, that I wish to give up and beg for the referee to call for the bell. You see pain is something that you can block out for in your mind. But isn’t pain also a motivation? A motivation to SUCK IT UP!!!!!

His eyes are angry as well as determined, he has an anger over him that is calm but ready to strike at any moment.

I hope you understand this Drake, I respect the fact that you are the champion. I respect the fact that you went out and beat Carter. It should have been me to have that final decision with Carter to decide who the best man truly was at that given night. But I had other plans at the PPV, something I will not regret. It is a great feeling to do whatever you can to an opponent, knowing that he will do the same to you. But that is now behind me, this is now. This is the moment that I will go up against you and beat you. Prove me wrong, prove the point that you are the better man and I will respect ya. But until that moment comes Drake, this is a warning… I am even more dangerous hurt than I am fully healed…. Non sanctioned and all Drake… it is going to happen… just taste the wind that is coming… the winds of change… a new world heavyweight champion… believe it!!!
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>