Author Topic: Dead Kennedy's  (Read 379 times)

Offline Staggs

• -={NXT}=-
    • View Profile
    • Spike Staggs
Dead Kennedy's
« on: August 22, 2012, 01:14:26 AM »
 The night life in Bangkok is out of control on this weeknight as New X-Tremes members run the streets in search of an adventure.  The smell of alcohol promises to make that happen sooner rather than later.  Giani rushes up behind Jamie and the two wrestle around playfully as they surprisingly keep up with the group.  Vixen does her best to keep a bit of a distance between herself and Spike due to the mishap that took place earlier last month.  Spike and Odette talk strategy as Aleksei chimes in.  Jessie remains rather quiet alongside Casey as they just take in the festive sights and lights.  Aleksei pulls out a large flask and passes it over to Spike who takes a drink from it and then lets out an almost painful, disgusted sort of “Blahhh!”  He hands the open flask back to Aleksei as he lets out a primal scream.  The group laughs, and Spike slowly works his way over to Vixen.  He attempts to put an arm around her, but senses her discomfort, and resolves by patting the side of her arm gently.

Spike:  I know somebody who doesn’t realize they can’t avoid me forever…

Spike says in a sing-song kind of voice, but Vixen doesn’t seem to find the humor in it the same way Spike does.  She rolls her eyes off to the side for a moment, gradually looking over to see if Spike has gotten the hint.  When he is still there, she takes a deep breath and then offers him a smile to his face.  She has a bit of trouble maintaining eye contact with him, but her hard exterior is enough of a front for Spike to believe her confidence.

Vixen:  What ever are you even referring to, Spike?  I have seen you plenty of times since, with your clothes on thankfully.

Spike:  Yes, but you always stay a certain distance away from me.  You caught me at an embarrassing moment.  I was contemplating accepting the offer from Playgirl, and well… you know…

Vixen slowly nods her head, maintaining that rough, cold exterior.  Spike turns away as he hears Jamie screaming.

Jamie:  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!  MY NIPPLE!  Purple Nurples are not fair in bro fights, Giani!  Not cool dude… Not... cool!

Vixen cracks a slight smile, even offering a small giggle which catches Spike’s attention.  He turns back to her, this time with an equally serious look on his face.

Spike:  I just wanted to make sure you were prepared for the next couple of weeks.  You have your match against Miss Evangelista coming up on Sunday.  You’ve got a shot at the Bombshell Roulette Championship coming up very soon, and a shot at the NWA Women’s Championship.  Are you ready for it?

Vixen:  I am just taking back what is mine that Azure is keeping warm for me in NYDW, and Miss Evangelista hasn’t proved she is worth any kind of hype.  Quite honestly, I am a little annoyed that SCW management keeps dodging my Bombshell Roulette title shot.  So, yes I am ready for everything.  How about you, Mr. Heavyweight Champion of the World?

Spike smirks as he pretends to adjust the title belt which he has finally managed to leave unattended for a full evening.  He smirks as he raises an eyebrow toward Vixen.

Spike: Unlike Mister Kraven and Mister Batee, I don’t get the luxury of being let off for title defenses.  But I have flown around so much over the last few months, competed with only a day between matches… I can handle it.  But it seems the bosses wanted to give Kai Kennedy a little prelude of what is to come by throwing another unfortunate lad, also named Kennedy, at my feet.  Is that irony?

Jamie:  No dude, that was Kraken Rum.  Harsh stuff, but the buzz lasts forever!

Jamie disappears behind his brother, where he jumps onto Casey’s back.  Casey looks annoyed as he bats away at Jamie.  The squirrely sucker keeps avoiding him as Spike looks back to Vixen.

Spike:  Within four days, I get the opportunity to get revenge on two dumbass little kids who thought it would be smart to get in the way of me and my championship gold.  I stayed on my path of destruction, but now that I have bore the fruits of my labor, I am looking for a little bit of revenge.  A lot of revenge, actually…

They turn the corner of the street where all of the underground clubs and go-go bars are.  The flashy lights make it hard to decide where to go, but the ambience and high spirits seem to charge everyone up.  Spike looks over to Vixen, who seems a little bit more at ease with Spike’s presence, and he continues on.

Spike:  This title is staying with me.  There is no way in hell I will let Kai Kennedy take it from me.  And there is no way I will let that little fuckhead, “Primetime” Matthew Kennedy pin me or make me tap out either.  I want my revenge for what he ordered Jason Burnside to do to me.  I want to make that little prick regret ever fucking with Casey, Laura, and myself by bringing Burnside into SCW.  I am going to chase him around the ring and show him that messing with NXT is like having a death wish.  And I will use him to set an example of what happens when you don’t think your words through very well.

Casey:  Don’t take it easy on the little bastard, Spike.  After the hell he put us through, he deserves an up close and personal tour of the ring.  Introduce him to every turnbuckle, and then wipe up every inch of the mat with him.

Spike looks back to Casey very reassuringly.  He nods his head before he continues on.

Spike:  I will do one better, and force him to meet the ring steps.  The beating I gave to James Huntington-Hawkes… the third… in that very ring will be nothing compared to the monster that I unleash onto “Primetime” come Climax Control… He wants to “cancel” me?  Well I am going to snap him in half!

Jamie:  Shut up, drunkie!

Giani:  Hahahaha!  Bro, you are so drunk right now.

Spike:  You guys are the drunks.  I had one sip…  If anything, I am drunk on adrenaline, just thinking about working out some of my frustrations.

With the sound of rock music blaring from within a club, Jessie Salco quickly marches over toward the bar entrance, not giving anyone a real choice as to where they are going first.  Jamie isn’t far behind, nor is Casey.  Odette happily skips behind them, shouting for them to wait up.  Spike and Vixen sit there alone as Giani and Aleksei slowly walk up with the others.  He looks at Vixen carefully.

Spike:  You know you are going to try not to imagine me in that locker room for a very long time… But it is okay.  Hopefully you can cover your eyes with two championships of your own, and it will all be better… You do know that you have the most bombshell seniority of NXT, and you will always be number one to me…

Vixen:  That is a very weird way of flirting with me, Spike Staggs…

Vixen shakes her head, laughing as she walks up to join the others.  Spike stands there for a moment before raising his voice at her.

Spike:  It wasn’t flirting!  It was MOTIVATIONAL!  And since you ruined the moment, I’ll go ahead and say that Odette and Jessie are also tied as number one bombshells of NXT… So there!

Spike marches up toward the bar doors as the scene fades out… TO BLACK!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 01:16:07 AM by Spike Staggs »