Author Topic: Yes yes yes yes yes!  (Read 401 times)

Offline Staggs

• -={NXT}=-
    • View Profile
    • Spike Staggs
Yes yes yes yes yes!
« on: July 16, 2012, 08:29:16 PM »
 ”What an ironic twist and turn of events… I am at the top of the game on a World level with the NWA, but I am all the way at the bottom in Sin City Wrestling… It seems kind of backwards, doesn’t it?  It definitely does to me.  I go from fighting top tier wrestlers such as Gabriel and Rage to fighting James Huntington-Hawkes… the Third, of course.  The kid, and I do mean kid, has been placed in front of me like a roadblock, but I assure you that he is just a pebble in my road to glory.

“It sickens me, actually.  When I said that I’ve sat back and watched sickening things happen in Sin City Wrestling during my short leave, this is one instance.  As a child, I was taught that money cannot buy you everything.  It can buy you materialistic things, but the things that really matter?  Such as respect, honor, friendship, love… This was always a golden rule, and even when I was eating ramen noodles and hot dogs so that my son could eat like a normal child, I held onto that value and it got me by happily.  Money is a luxury.

“Over the last few weeks since Into The Void, I have watched this little punk ass kid buy over Despayre and Angel, as well as Odette Ryder.  I watched him bribe them so that they could use their star power to put him over.  I watched as he berated the fans, and at the same time, he manipulated them to get back on television.  What bothers me the most is that he was effective.  He has shaken all preconceived notions that I have held onto my entire life.  What is next?  Are we really only as beautiful on the outside?  Is there no heaven or hell?  Is Santa Claus a fucking fraud?!?

“I digress.  On a very serious note, I have fought, tooth and nail, to get to where I am today.  There is a reason I have been chosen to face Jack Kraven at Lord of the Rings.  It isn’t because I threw some money around and bribed famous friends to do favors for someone so they will do a favor for me.  It is because I have spent the last ten years of my life growing and learning and scratching my way up to the top.

“The thing is this… Hawkes doesn’t realize it, but his money has only bought him the opportunity to get his ass kicked inside of that ring come next Sunday.  He can bring his bodyguard slash man-bitch to the ring with him.  We can make it a two-on-one affair if he really wants.  Hell, bring his personal trainer to the ring, too.  Allow his driver, his gardener, his stylist, his fashion consultant, his barista, his personal ass-wiper, and anyone else on his payroll, and we will have ourselves a little gauntlet.

“Might I also bring up the fact that I am the reason he knows the three wrestling maneuvers that he knows?  Allow me to make a few connections here for you.  I trained Kittie.  Yeah, bat shit crazy Kittie.  I trained her for years.  She went on to train the lovely Ashley Jameson.  Have you got this yet, Ms. Rocky Mountains?”

The lights flash onto Spike and Ms Rocky Mountains as they stand there.  Spike is wearing his signature shades and a cocky grin to match.  His outfit is a black muscle shirt with red graffiti lettering that reads “New X-Tremes”, as well as black fitted jeans with chains hanging from every which way.  He is wearing a spike studded bracelet and a pyramid studded red belt.  Standing behind him is fellow New X-Treme members Casey Williams and Odette Ryder.  Rocky nods her head at Spike’s question.  He straightens up his posture and adjusts his spiked cuffs before returning his gaze back to Rocky.

Spike:  So you see…

His stare slowly wanders down the hallway and a wicked smile spreads across his face.  He strokes his chin thoughtfully as the camera catches a young redhead walking down the hallway.  Her big blue eyes sparkle as her red hair cascades down her shoulders.  She is wearing baggy black cargo pants and a midriff revealing, dark crimson red tank top.  Everyone looks confused as the somewhat awkward girl comes up to the camera.  She nods and waves at the camera before giving Spike a gentle hug.  Spike returns the embrace before taking a few steps back.  He admires the young lady in front of him.

Ms Rocky Mountains:  And who exactly are you?

“Oh… Hello, James said you… knew your facts.  I’m Ashley Jameson.  ‘The Red Flash’… I beat Mercedes in my debut match in GXW.  Wrestling prodigy.  Does any of this register?”

Spike:  Just as spunky, yet clueless as ever.  How are you doing, Ashley?  It has been a very long time.

Spike nods his head thoughtfully as he stares down at the much shorter Ashley.  She straightens up her posture, puffing out her chest in order to show some confidence.  She flashes her pearly whites at the camera, running a finger across her face to remove a strand of hair from her face.

Ashley:  You know, it really has.  It really has been too long.  I heard this rumor that you were a much nicer guy now, but you can’t always believe the rumor mill.

She acts oblivious to the fact that she has just insulted Spike.  She shrugs her shoulders and holds her hands out with a sly smile spread across her face.  Spike humors her with a chuckle of his own.

Spike:  Some things don’t ever truly change… I mean, I had a long term relationship that went bad, got into another with the same result, and they just practically killed each other just under an hour ago.  It must be Sunday…

Ashley:  Impressive.  I saw that.  It’s just so funny that you really think it was about you.  To me, it seemed like they both realized that they made the biggest mistake of their lives with you, and they took their anger out on each other.

Spike reaches over and pinches her cheek, causing her to chuckle.  Spike winks at her before returning his gaze to Ms Rocky Mountains, who seems a bit caught off guard by their bantering.  He holds his hand out to retrieve the microphone and Ms Mountains obliges him.  He takes a few steps closer to Ashley and brings the microphone up to his lips.

Spike:  Sweet as pie, this one is.  If you learned one thing from Kittie, it was how to spit venom.  So, you chose a great time to come along and join us.  I was just telling Ms Mountains how I planned to set a new record for the shortest match in SCW history.  Obviously my opponent is your student, Mr. Hawkes.  What a nice little warm up for my match against Kraven at Lord of the Rings.

Ashley:  Well, fortunately for Hawkes and myself… you trained me, directly and indirectly.

Spike:  I am very curious to hear how that is a positive thing, because that means that I know everything you know, which means I know everything he knows, and that doesn’t even count the things I know that I haven’t ever taught anyone.

Ashley:  Ask Cameron Matthews… You suck at training.

Odette takes a step up, feeling angry that this girl has just insulted her stable mate.  She starts to ball up her fist as she stares a hole through Ashley, who is smiling all the while.  Spike places his arm out as a barrier between them and he leans down to whisper something into her ears.  Spike gently pats Ashley on the back before reaching his arms around her.  He raises the microphone to his lips gently as he stares off into the distance.  He pauses there, causing Ashley to look at him oddly.

Spike:  You can’t teach someone who doesn’t want to put in the effort to learn.  Whether or not you are a good trainer has nothing to do with the fact that I am going to be pinning James Huntington-Hawkes… The Third… Next Sunday on Climax Control.  I will hardly call it a warm up, but it will happen.  If I am wrong, I will buy you an entirely new wardrobe since you only seem to have one outfit.  I will gift you my car.  I will bend down and kiss Hawkes’ ass immediately following the match or I will concede to any single wish, no matter how outlandish it may be if Hawkes pins me in the ring, or makes me submit.

Ashley:  Deal.

Spike:  You heard it here, folks.  I asked nothing for if I win, but if Hawkes can pin me, I will do an-y-THING the little brat wants, short of killing someone.

Ashley:  Sounds fair enough.  It’s a deal.

Spike:  Then let’s shake on it, shall we?

Spike removes his arms from around her and stands directly in front of her.  He reaches out and they shake on it.  Both of them smile as Spike hands the microphone back over to Ms Rocky Mountains.  He and the rest of NXT walk off of the set as the camera focuses on the almost giddy Ashley Jameson.  The scene fades… TO BLACK!