Author Topic: El Dark v MAV v Miles Kasey  (Read 1439 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
El Dark v MAV v Miles Kasey
« on: July 19, 2020, 01:17:51 PM »
 Post all roleplays for this match here.

Limits: 1 RP per week, 10,000 words max.

Good luck!
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline MiloKasey

• View Profile
El Dark v MAV v Miles Kasey
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2020, 11:30:44 PM »
 Big Opportunity Knocking

Come on! How can you not be wondering how the hell I got myself into this predicament?

Milo Kasey, the bumbling idiot with the craziest set of friends known to man, the proverbial third wheel. That’s why I came to SCW.

With all the love in my heart, I needed to get away from that madness. I needed to find a focus and I’ll be damned if the powers that be, didn’t see fit to give that to me. I mean holy shit I am getting a chance at the Number One Contenders match for the Roulette Championship....

Cruisin’ in style.

“Got the city side view and I don’t even care.” Miles says walking around his cabin. He looks at his girlfriend Nessa, “What do you think?”

“I think security was insane. But I don’t blame them. It’s cool and all but I’m not fan of boats.”

“It’s a ship, and you get to enjoy all this for an entire week and get spoiled and pampered and watch an amazing show and watch your devilish handsome boy toy continue to climb the ladder.”

“Yeah, I guess. Still prefer the ground.”

“Get sea sick?”

“No...maybe?”

“You got the meds just in case. So just kick back and relax and enjoy it. If you hate it, I won’t ask you to come out to something like this ever again. Alright?”

“Fine.”

Nessa plops down and lays on the bed.

“I’m gonna go discover. Can I bring you anything?”

“A jar of sand?”

Miles stops and smiles, “A Jack Sparrow reference, I knew there was a reason I liked you.” he leans down and kisses her head, “I’ll be right back.”

He steps out, “Phew...I’m not gonna live this one down anytime soon. Ok so, I’m here. I have this amazing chance and now I have to babysit that one. Nessa is a terrific woman but man she has been....I don’t know a little put off by this. But still, El Dark, Mason Alexander Vanderbuilt and I get to do some crazy shit for an amazing chance. And who am I? The newb, the proverbial underdog, with ONE SINGLE MATCH in my time in SCW and getting these two? I don’t wanna say it’s a shot in the dark but...I’ve done crazier shit right? Right”

“So El Dark and MAV...nothing against you blokes but I think I stand a very excellent chance of continuing to make some serious ground here. Summer Xxxtreme is gonna be such a blast. ....provided I can get Nessa out of the room.”