Author Topic: SELEANA ZDUNICH vs TRINITY JONES  (Read 1364 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
SELEANA ZDUNICH vs TRINITY JONES
« on: September 02, 2018, 05:48:13 PM »
 Post all roleplays here!

Limits: 1 roleplay per week. 10,000 word limit
« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 05:51:44 PM by SCW Staff »

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Seleana Zdunich

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Seleana Zdunich
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2018, 11:43:37 PM »
 Saturday, September 8, 2018
Los Angeles, California
Hollywood Hills
The Home of Christina Zdunich
8:44 AM PDT

Seleana Zdunich walks across the living room, sitting down on the couch as her phone chimes at her to signal an incoming call. She nods to the phone and puts it on speaker.

Seleana Zdunich: Hej, Z!  (Hi, Z!)

Her middle sister’s voice greets her ears.

Zenna Zdunich: Hej, Sarabi! (Hi, Sarabi!)

Zenna’s face pops up on the screen of Seleana’s phone, smiling at her older sister.

Seleana Zdunich: Du är hemma? (You are home?)

Zenna nods.

Zenna Zdunich: Ja, vi är hemma. Stormen visade sig inte vara dålig. (Yes, we're home. The storm did not turn out to be bad.)

Seleana nods happily, relief visible in her eyes.

Seleana Zdunich: Hur är Kattunge? (How is Kattunge?)

Zenna shrugs.

Zenna Zdunich: Det är inte henne vi behöver oroa oss för. (It’s not her we need to worry about.)

Seleana frowns.

Seleana Zdunich: Varför är det så? (Why is that?)

Zenna nods grimly.

Zenna Zdunich: Adriana mamma är sjuk. (Adriana’s mother is ill.)

Seleana nods, her head drooping slightly.

Seleana Zdunich: Jag förstår. Brittany har en trasig ärm. (I understand, Brittany has a broken arm.)

Zenna shrugs.

Zenna Zdunich: Det har varit ett dåligt par veckor för vår familj, eller hur? (It has been a bad couple of weeks for our family, hasn’t it?)

Seleana nods her agreement.

Seleana Zdunich: En trasig ärm, en dålig sjukdom och en orkan på samma gång. (A broken arm, a bad illness, and a hurricane all at the same time.)

Zenna shrugs.

Zenna Zdunich: Det var inte riktigt en orkan men det var nära nog. (It was not quite a hurricane but it was close enough.)

Seleana manages a small smile.

Seleana Zdunich: Gudskelov!  (Thank God!)

Zenna nods on the screen.

Zenna Zdunich: Ja, det trodde jag också. Linnea och Alissa var inte nöjda överallt för att se ens en liten som kom. (Yes, I thought this too. Linnea and Alissa were not happy at all to see even a small one coming.)

Seleana exhales heavily.

Seleana Zdunich: En orkan dödade sina föräldrar, ja? (A hurricane killed their parents, yes?)

Zenna nods affirmatively.

Zenna Zdunich: Ja, det är en sorglig sak. (Yes, it is a sad thing.)

Seleana glances at a noise behind her and sees her step-daughter, Brittany Williams, heading towards the bathroom.

Seleana Zdunich: Var det inte bara årsdagen för det? (Wasn’t it just the anniversary of that?)

Zenna nods.

Zenna Zdunich: Ja det var det. (Yes, it was.)

Seleana nods back pointedly.

Seleana Zdunich: Påverkar det Lis kamp för mästerskapet? (Has it affected Li’s fight for the championship?)

Zenna shakes her head.

Zenna Zdunich: Nej. (No.)

Seleana nods.

Seleana Zdunich: Bra. (Good.)

She pauses, nodding again.

Seleana Zdunich: Vi fortsätter också kampen. Vi har bestämt att Brittany ärm inte hindrar oss. Det kommer bara att göra B-Brat pressa hårdare när hon är frisk. (We will also continue the fight. We have decided that’s arm does not hinder us. It will only make B-Brat press harder when she is healthy.)

Zenna smiles.

Zenna Zdunich: Jag är glad för det här. (I am happy for this.)

Seleana nods.

Seleana Zdunich: Jag är också. (I am too.)

Several hours later…

The camera opens on Seleana sitting on the couch in their home, looking at the floor.

Seleana Zdunich: So, we come to a supercard and I am tasked with welcoming back someone who was here and left. A woman I have only vaguely heard of and know next to nothing about aside from very basics. I am tasked with welcoming back Trinity Jones…

She pauses, nodding to herself, her gaze remaining on the floor.

Seleana Zdunich: I am grateful for the opportunity to step into the ring with a gifted competitor. Every time I step into the ring, it is both a gift and an opportunity.  

She looks up to the camera, a sadness in her eyes.

Seleana Zdunich: One that I cannot help but think I am unworthy of and yet, there it is.

Nodding slowly, Seleana sits back on the couch slightly.

Seleana Zdunich: I will step into the ring with a woman I am told…

She pauses to nod knowingly to the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: And will no doubt tell me, as everyone does, that I am beneath her and that I should not be in the ring with her. She might even invoke my wife’s name as a strike against me as many have in the past. I even had one on twitter last week call me an obscenity for stupid even though I have never met her simply because the person wished to disrespect my wife and anyone connected to her.

She raises a hand to slow down the reaction she knows is coming.

Seleana Zdunich: I understand, I get it. My wife has a reputation because of things she has done in the past. Things I am ignorant of, things that are probably quite horrific depending on one’s point of view. I do not know what all Christina has done before. I have not asked and she has not volunteered everything because it is not possible to recount an entire lifetime’s worth of mistakes in the short time we have known each other. She may have wronged you in the past. She may be wronging you now but none of that has anything to do with me. I do not know all of her business dealings and I do not know her entire career in detail. I have enough trouble keeping up with the places she is wrestling currently including this one.

She stands, nodding slowly.

Seleana Zdunich: If I must fight for the respect you all refuse to show me, then I will and I will start with this Trinity Jones. She is the feared striker and submissionist that I must welcome back because, why not, ja?

She nods.

Seleana Zdunich: She will show me very little respect and then we will fight. By the time our fight is over, I will claim the respect I am due and then I will start on everyone else who thinks I am nothing but an extension of everything that is supposedly bad about my wife.

She shakes her head.

Seleana Zdunich: I am so much more than just another part of my wife and I will show you all the truth of this! I am Seleana “The Cat” Zdunich and there is a reason she took MY name!        

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2018, 12:12:19 AM »
 A video showing Trinity Jones working out in her dojo in Maui, appears on the screens as the sound of heavy grunting can be heard. As the video progresses, she stops and looks toward the camera.

"Hello Sin City Wrestling, it's been a while huh. I remember my last run here didn't really end like I wanted it to and thanks be to Mark and Christian. I get another chance but apparently my opponent already knows what is going to escape my mouth before I even say it. Which is really bad in her part. Because if she took the time to know who I am then she would know that I respect everyone who steps into the ring with me,"

Trinity takes a brief moment to catch her breath.

"I don't care what is going on in your personal life Seleana. Because I got a shitstorm of my own to deal with but if you think I'm taking you lightly then you made a second mistake. I know that you have a slight advantage over me due to more ring time under your belt. You obviously have skills otherwise Mark wouldn't keep you around. However, you are entering my domain once that bell rings. Like the people say, I am a strong striker and very good in the submission game. However, I can adapt to my opponent as well. I can do whatever you can do. I'm not better. I'm just more experienced and that's where I have the edge.

So Seleana, I want you to bring your A game because it will make this match worthwhile otherwise it will be a short one for you. See ya soon and Beware The Dragon."

The video cuts out as Trinity resumes her training.

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2018, 04:44:05 AM »

\'user

The sound of airplane tires skid across the recently paved airstrip as Felicity Oswald is waiting beside a Mini Cooper Countryman. She is smiling as the side door on the plane lowers and Trinity Jones steps onto the top step. Her long brunette hair is sitting across her right shoulder while cupping her hand around her eyes while scanning the area. Her smile widens as she sees her bestie Felicity standing on the ground.

Without saying a word, Felicity raises one hand as Trinity walks down the steps. The moment her left foot strikes the ground, Felicity runs at her and slings her arms around her friend's neck.

"Taby!" shouts Felicity as stream of tears flood down her face. Trinity returns the hug while patting her friend on the back.

"It's good to see you too Fee," says Trinity while trying to breathe. Felicity releases her hold while grabbing Trinity by her arm and walks her toward the car.

"How long you going to be in town this time?" asks Felicity.

"I don't know Fee. It all depends on Sunday," answers Trinity.

Felicity goes silent for a while as they get into the car. They pull out of the airport and head for Felicity's home.

"Are you ready for Seleana?" asks Felicity.

"I believe so Fee. After I aired my first promotional video last week, I decided to watch her promo again and I realized that she had some valid points and some misconstrued points," answers Trinity.

"What did she say that was misconstrued?" asks Felicity.

Trinity takes a moment to suck in some air before leaning back in her seat.

"One her is misconception that I would think she was beneath me. How could I ever do that when I am the same level. We are both working towards a championship. I am just making my return. Her other misconception is that I would say anything about her wife. First off, I don't rightly care who she is married too. Secondly, I am pretty sure Mark and Christian wouldn't have hired her if she wasn't talented. I mean the fact she is facing me in my return match is an honor. I mean who wouldn't want to beat someone just making her return to Sin City Wrestling," Trinity says as Felicity keeps her eye on the road.

"She did have a few valid points. For one, I am a very hard striker. I am also a student in the submission game but I am also someone who can adapt. You see Seleana, I am very confident in my ability to do the impossible. For example, my debut match was against Bobbie Dahl. Bobbie was someone who has never submitted that was until she met me. I feel as if you are looking at me like some chica who just wants to win and move on. That's not even true. I am looking forward to facing you. I want to see how well you work and how I can help elevate your status. Win or lose, I am looking forward to this contest. I have nothing against you or your wife," continues Trinity.

"This Sunday, I will enter Violent Conduct looking for a respectful fight. I am hoping Seleana gives me one otherwise she will be in for a long night. Because if I don't get a respectable fight then I will have no choice but to unleash The Dragon. So Seleana, you have the choice better make the right one. Otherwise, Beware The Dragon," says Trinity.

Felicity shakes her head as Trinity looks out the window.