Author Topic: ► CUTTHROAT  (Read 461 times)

Offline Kevin Carter

• View Profile
    • Kevin Carter
► CUTTHROAT
« on: February 14, 2013, 12:47:08 AM »

\'user

THE TRUTH IS COMING

Sunday | February 9th, 2013 | 10:45 PM

This week’s Climax Control had gone off the air with quite the big bang. Inside a locker room I was sitting in my locker room unlacing my wrestling boots. My first night with the company had been quite the success considering the fact I walked out with a victory. About that time out of the blue and all of the sudden my locker room door came open. Entering the locker room happened to be a woman with a camera crew and a microphone on hand. I proceeded to stand up getting rather irritated with the fact she had just barraged in.

KEVIN CARTER
    Ever heard of knocking?

MS. ROCKY MOUNTAINS
    Heard of it, but from the attitude I’m receiving. Walking right in was the thing to do. Least that way you couldn’t have avoided me. Anyway stud, I was wondering if I could get a couple minutes of your time.

KEVIN CARTER
    What for? So you can ask me questions about tonight? Let’s be honest shall we? There’s not a whole lot to say. Tonight, I walked into that room with not a single person in this damn company giving a rats ass who I was. Not a single one of them have respect for the things I have done in the past and I’m willing to bet every single prick and bitch around here counted me out tonight against the supposed badass that is Daniel Tyler.

I proceeded to shake my head to the side a little bit. After tonight I wasn’t going to take anything that anyone said about a particular star seriously. They gave too much to someone that was completely useless as far as I was concerned and that was enough for me to never take their word again.

KEVIN CARTER
    And now every single one of them is dumbfounded. Every single one of them is baffled by what happened out there. No one expected me to win. No one expected me to make a difference here in Sin City Wrestling, and now they have been proven wrong. Now they have been forced to pay attention to who I am. They are being forced to want to see what I’m all about. All it took was one match and proving what people had to say about me was a complete waste of their time. Other than that there isn’t a thing to say. I came, I saw, I conquered, and now I’m headed home to nail my girlfriend. No better way to end the night.

MS. ROCKY MOUNTAINS
    Actually Kevin, the question I had for you didn’t have anything to do with the match here tonight. Despite what you think there was a lot of people that expected you to win here tonight. Some were even pulling for you as they feel you’ve got that ‘IT’ factor and have a chance to make something of yourself, but the question that was on my mind is what did you think about your match that has been announced next week. It’s the talk of the locker room right now.

KEVIN CARTER
    It seems that I’m the last to know about this match that’s been announced and is the supposed talk of the locker room. Let me guess, I’m going against another worthless hack that everyone seems to hype up? Up against another somebody that’s meant to give me a challenge but in reality the moment I get in the ring with them. I’m not only going to embarrass them but I’m going to outshine them in every single way imaginable? Go ahead and just lay it on me.

MS. ROCKY MOUNTAINS
    Not exactly sure if that’s the right kind of statement you want to make and I’d say that you are totally off about the situation. None the less though, next week you’re going to find yourself squaring off against the ‘Amazing’ Ace Baldwin. I’d say it’s safe to say that Ace has backed up everything he has ever said since he walked into this company, and not just that but all the hype the guy has is hype that he actually deserves. Might be a little something you need to take into consideration.

KEVIN CARTER
    First of all bitch, don’t you ever in your life try and tell me what I need to do or don’t need to do. I won’t hesitate to smack the lips right off your face. Female or not, I’ll beat a bitch’s ass if that’s what it comes down too.

Ms. Rocky Mountains just stood there looking at me, it didn’t seem like she was too pleased with my comments. Not that there was much she could do about it. After all she had to remain professional even if I wasn’t and she had put herself in this position she had to deal with what came her way.

KEVIN CARTER
    And second of all what the hell makes you think that Ace deserves all this hype he’s getting? So what he’s won a couple of matches. So what he’s got people talking about him. So what people think he’s the next big deal around SCW, here’s the question I have. Has he bothered to gain a victory with real importance? Has he bothered to win a championship here? Has he done anything at all in this business that counts? No, being a former GIW faggot and one of the many dicks that was either IN or AROUND Aspen Chaud does not count.

MS. ROCKY MOUNTAINS
    Not too sure how that’s relevant here…

KEVIN CARTER
    That’s exactly it funbags. That’s exactly it. It isn’t relevant here because nothing Ace Baldwin has been relevant anywhere and it isn’t going to start soon. The moment Ace steps into that ring with me next week. He’s going to have no other choice but to come to terms with that reality. Just like he’s going to have to come to terms with the reality that he isn’t in my league, and therefore any single time we face off. But I’ll let Ace and all his little goonies think whatever for now. Just know he has one week before he gets put in his true place. So enjoy it while you can kid.

MS. ROCKY MOUNTAINS
    Well then, I just have one more question for you Kevin.

KEVIN CARTER
    To quote the late-great Macho Man. No More Questions. To quote an even greater man that’s still living aka myself. Screw you and screw your question. Get the hell out before I toss you out.

For a moment or two Ms. Mountains just stood there looking at me, but she realized that it wasn’t worth the argument. She turned around and excused herself from his locker room. I proceeded to shake my head a little bit as I bent down going back to unlacing his boots for the night.

Tonight I had handled business when everyone thought I was just the new kid on the block and when everyone thought that Daniel Tyler would mop the floor with me. Now I was going to face Ace Baldwin next week – someone that everyone was riding the dick of. Come next week it was going to be time for me to shut it down.

CUTTHROAT

Wednesday | February 13th, 2013 | 2:30 PM

Here we were just a few days away from the Climax Control and what was I doing? Well I was doing what most people weren’t doing on their days off. I was in the gym. I was pushing myself beyond my limits. I was taking my body, my career, and just myself overall as serious as I possibly could.

Despite being in the gym busting my ass and doing what most people weren’t doing. I still had to take time to do a promo for SCW. Good thing was I never left home without my camcorder. I sat it up somewhere there in the gym and made sure it was in perfect position. After I hit the record button I took a couple steps back and looked right at the cameras with a smirk.

KEVIN CARTER
    Last week I debuted in Sin City Wrestling, and not a single person in that entire arena knew who I was. Most of all not a single person cared to know who I was. No doubt about it, it pissed me off. I deemed it disrespectful. It made me want to slap every single bastard that was in that arena based on the fact people should know who I am. They should care to know who I am. I’ve accomplished more than half of them combined.

In my opinion that was the truth and no one could tell me differently. Now there’s a chance that maybe people had accomplished more than I have but it was likely a situation where most people didn’t remember. Me on the other hand everything I did I did with style and it stuck out like a sore thumb. Everything I did made a mark and that was going to continue now that I had come out of retirement. It was just a matter of time.

KEVIN CARTER
    Then I walked into that match with Daniel Tyler and I made him by bitch. I made it clear that I wasn’t in SCW to play games. I also made it clear that I was going to top one way or another. It didn’t make a damn but of difference who I ended up facing. Now all the sudden people care. Now all the sudden people want to start throwing compliments my way.

Now these people want to start hyping me up as some kind of future in this company. Well, let me make this perfectly clear right here and right now. I could care less what you people think. I could care less about your compliments and comments. I could care less if you think I’m the future or not. All that matters is what I think, what I say, and what I want. Other than that you can all go blow a goat for all I care.

Yes, I just told people to go blow a goat. I don’t give a damn if it isn’t the usual insult and I don’t give a damn if it’s something that people catch on to or not. I wasn’t here to please people which I made clear and on top of all that I wasn’t going to be someone that used the same insults as everyone else. I was a rare thing in this business and I brought something called originality.

KEVIN CARTER
    And now that leads me to this week. Everyone is talking about the match I’m in. Everyone is saying it has the potential to be a Main Event match – despite it not being the main event. They are talking about how it is a match that features two of the brightest stars and two stars that are bound to be the future of this company going head to head.

That’s right everyone is making buzz about the Ace Baldwin versus Kevin Carter match. But the question I have is this, why make so much buzz over a squash match? Why talk about a match that won’t even make it ten minutes? Why make so much buzz about two men in a match when only one of them is actually capable of being a main eventer?

I stood there for a second or two just looking at the camcorder lightly stroking my facial hair. I wanted people to really take the time to think about those questions because little would they know I had the answers. I knew what was up after all being in this business as long as I have even if I had taken some time away. It wasn’t hard to put everything together.

KEVIN CARTER
    But lucky enough I’m smart enough to produce an answer to my own questions. I know that everyone is making buzz over the match because no one sees it as a squash match like I do. I know everyone is talking about the match like it’s going to be the best forty five minutes of wrestling they have ever seen because no one sees it like I do. I know everyone is making buzz over the two of us because no one sees it like I do.

Everyone is riding the dick of Ace Baldwin. Everyone really sees this guy as something special. Everyone sees him as the future of this company. A main eventer and a world champion in the making. Truth be told all the buzz about this match is more so about him rather than about me, but again I get it. SCW is easily impressed and they really don’t have any idea what the hell real talent is. This company has some pretty low standards but it’s time for me to actually give this place standards.

How on earth I was I going to bring standards to a company that has had low standards for so long? I’m sure that’s the question that was running through the mind of a lot of people but it wasn’t that big of a secret. It wasn’t that hard to this and all it was really going to take is being better than every single person I faced one person at a time.

KEVIN CARTER
    Ace – You might have managed to win every single match you have been in thus far. You might have backed up everything that had come out of your mouth but let’s be real shall we? You haven’t had to face anyone in this company that is actually worth a damn. You haven’t stepped inside the ring with someone that has actually given you a run for your money.

You might think you have. Others might think you have but truth is you haven’t. You’ve got no idea what it is like to be in the ring with someone that is truly talented. Have no idea what it is like to be in the ring with someone that was born for this business. You have never-ever faced me before and after Sunday night. You’re never going to want to face me again.

There was a smirk starting to form across my lips. Now I knew that Ace wouldn’t take anything I had seriously. He’d overlook everything I said and I understand why but even though he’d overlook everything I said. Even though he’d think I was on some bullshit. It was him that would end up looking stupid and rather wrong when I handed his ass to him.

KEVIN CARTER
    Now trust me I know once word gets around that I’m calling your bluff. Once word gets around that I’m challenging your ability. Once word gets around that I don’t believe you are talented and that I don’t believe you’re that great in the ring then that’s when you’re going to start tripping balls. That’s when you’re going to become all offended and that’s when you’re going to start acting like a little bitch.

You’ll be sure to throw up the names of promotions you worked with before. You’ll be sure to name drop people you’ve beaten, teamed with, and quite possibly trained you. You’ll be sure to throw in my face all the titles you’ve won and so on and so forth. Clearly, you’ll be missing the entire point that none of that matters. Not that it is much of a surprise because I can see right through you and see just how dense you truly are with that over inflated ego.

Indeed Ace had one hell of an ego and it was an ego that was undeserved. I don’t give a damn if he didn’t seem like he had one. I don’t care about how well he hid the ego or how much he kissed ass of fans to appear like a good guy. I saw right through him and I knew what was up deep down. He wasn’t fooling anyone and soon enough he was going to come face to face with someone that actually had an ego that was deserved.

KEVIN CARTER
    Go ahead and bring up GIW. I’ll be quick to point out that place was pure shit ran by an even shittier owner. It was all about who you know and how much ass you could kiss – judging by the position you were in. You kissed quite a bit of ass back in those days. But most of all, I’ll be quick to the point out that the company doesn’t matter now that you are in a different position. Different company, different rules, different people, and you aren’t a golden boy – at least not like you were back then. I encourage you to bring up all your accomplishments.

Because the moment you do is the moment I am going to laugh at you. It’ll be the moment I tell you none of that matters. It’ll be the moment I tell you that those accomplishments mean nothing when most of them were handed to you rather than earned. See your accomplishments will always seem minor to mine and sure while we’re in a new place. New rules and all that. My accomplishments are the only accomplishments out of the two of us that actually have importance still till this day. After all I highly doubt you’ve ever been in a position where you went undefeated for two years and one of the longest heavyweight champions in a company’s history.

Any chance I got I was sure to point out how good I was and how great I still am. It might piss some people off and it might rub Ace the wrong way, but as far as I was concerned it was what it was. I don’t need to repeat myself on how I wasn’t there to please anyone and how I wasn’t there to be the good guy. I was there to be who I was and that was the best.

KEVIN CARTER
    You can go on and bring up how great of a trainer you had in someone like Derek Daniels. I’ll once again laugh at you and ask when this trainer of yours was ever relevant. When has he done anything that’s worth mentioning? How is his training significant to you when it hasn’t done a damn thing for you?

So you see Ace no matter what you say and no matter what you fire back with to try and make yourself seem like a great wrestler. To try and make yourself seem like an established star. To make yourself try and seem like you’re a big deal. It isn’t going to matter because you’re going to get shut down every single time. It’s actually almost in your best interest to not say anything at all.

Course, you are someone that can’t just shut up and you’re someone that just can’t keep your mouth shut. Thing is though, I’m sure you aren’t that stupid and that you’re going to be able to understand this. It isn’t about how much shit you can talk. It isn’t about how much you can brag. It isn’t about talking at all. It’s all about getting in this ring and backing it up. Something you have done thus far, but things are so much different now.

I knew that everything I was saying was just going in one ear and out the other. I knew that nothing I said was ever going to sink into Ace’s mind at least not until it was proven to him firsthand and even when that happens he’ll likely have a hard time swallowing the truth but that’s life and that’s just how it goes.

KEVIN CARTER
    I made it clear last week I came to Sin City Wrestling to reclaim the glory and reclaim the crown I once carried. I made it clear last week I’m not going to put up with these supposed stars and these supposed future big names stomping on my grounds so to speak or getting hype that they don’t deserve when they haven’t done a damn thing to deserve it and when they haven’t even so much as scratched the surface of what I have done.

Daniel Tyler was one of those people and you saw exactly what I did to him last week. I wrestled circles around him. I made him seem like a damn rookie in this business and then when I felt the need for it. I put an end to the match and most of all for someone that hasn’t been involved in this business in about five years. I didn’t struggle in the slightest bit. I didn’t even so much as break a sweat in the ring with his punk ass.

So that’s where you Ace need to take a step back and ask yourself this question. What in the hell makes me think I stand a chance against Kevin Carter? What makes me think I can go toe to toe with him in the ring? What makes me think that I can actually get in the ring and defeat a man that’s without a doubt a legend? What makes me think I can beat a man that paved the way for me? I hope you find the answer before Sunday, Cause I already know what it is and after all you’re going to find out that I’m one the most cutthroat son of a bitches you will ever meet in this business.

It shouldn’t be too hard for someone to put two and two together. It shouldn’t be too hard at all for someone to figure out how I felt and what I truly meant. I was going to win and that’s all that matters. I was going to have my hand raised in victory and I was going to mark up that perfect record of Ace’s and there wasn’t a damn thing anyone could do about it.

KEVIN CARTER
    Way I see it folks. It doesn’t matter if you love me. It doesn’t matter if you hate me. It doesn’t matter if you paid to see me win or if you paid to see me lose.  Fact is I am still the Main Attraction of everywhere I go and every show I’m a part of and you have come to see me one way or another. With that being said, I promise on Sunday night. You aren’t going to be disappointed. Because I’m the man and when you’re the man you always deliver.

With a little wink I walked up and hit the stop button on my camcorder putting an end to my promo for SCW. First thing I planned on doing was getting it sent off to SCW.com and making sure it was released for everyone to get a glimpse of. Now I knew what I was getting myself into. I knew that it was going to piss Ace off and I knew it’d make some o Ace’s fans mad that I had said what I had said. That’s just this game and that was this business. That’s just how things worked.

On that note I turned back around and went right back to my work out. I was going to make sure I was in the best shape of my life for this return that was going to be one hell of a ride. I was going to make sure that I was in better shape than Ace and everyone else I end up being against. I was going to make sure that I lived up to everything that I said I was and that was simply the Main Attraction of every single thing I was involved with. It was just a matter of time till it became crystal clear.