Author Topic: The Land of Opportunity.  (Read 491 times)

Offline Evie Baang

• View Profile
    • Evie Baang
The Land of Opportunity.
« on: August 28, 2020, 11:48:14 PM »
Opportunity: to say the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell division has been given the not so gentle kick it deserves would be an understatement and nine of them have been awarded a potential golden opportunity to face Evie Jordan at Violent Conduct for the World Bombshell Championship. The only thing that stands in front of that prospect for the nine bombshells is an over the top rope battle royal.

Oh and of course Violet Amelia Holt…
Or VAH for short because let’s be real that name is a mouthful.

This weekend at Climax Control not only do Candy, Maki, Jessie, Keira, Kate, Alicia, Andrea, Mercedes and Bea have the chance to show the world what they’re made of, but VAH has a golden moment to rock the division to its very core by dethroning Evie Jordan from her spot at the top of the roster. Now, before you laugh Violet isn’t to be sneezed at as she has been on a wee bit of a roll lately taking out the likes of Danielle Weston and Sam Marlowe so, she shouldn’t be overlooked… however someone better warn Violet that Evie doesn’t place nice with others and when it comes to defending what is hers, she can be quiet poisonous. Even more so, when she has a goal in mind, she can be impossible to shake down and beaten off track.

The goal is to make it to Violent Conduct to take on the winner of the prized battle royal, the goal is to beat the winner of that said battle royal and stare down the next hurdle for her dominate reign over the Bombshell division. Two hundred days as the Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell Champion.  Two hundred days is the magic number she has in mind to right her wrong on her short but sweetly horrible first reign as the World Bombshell Champion. Last time round she lived too much in the moment, never looking towards the future, where this time… Evie was making a list and so far, she was doing everything in her power to tick off the benchmarks as fast as they approached her. Only at the two hundred day benchmark would Evie be satisfied with herself, and be able to feel at home in her reign, right now she was still treading those dreadful transitional waters and to be honest the last thing she would like to be known for is just another hot potato participant within in the World Bombshell Champion ranks.

So, Violet, you need to ask yourself… do you have what it takes to rattle the cage of Evie Luna Jordan? And will you be good enough to pry the World Bombshell Championship from Evie’s cold dead hands? Because trust me, over confidence can be a killer, like a noose it can let you hang, fluttering around in the breeze, so if you think that Sunday night is going to be your time to shine, it’s going to be your moment… you have another thing coming. The cold harsh reality, that wears the crown will be charging towards you and once it’s all said and done with, you’ll just be the next steppingstone, on Evie’s merry way to Violent Conduct.

##

Climax Control and Underground had been and gone and the Jordan’s had jetted their way across the country, landing back in their home away from London in Bar Harbour, Maine. Even if it was only for a few days, it felt good to be back in the one place that they were the most comfortable in. There was no need to ham it up for the cameras, there was no need to cautious or careful about what they said or did. They could be themselves, without the added stress of the cameras, the fans, and the rest of the roster as hotel life has seemed to dwindle back into nothing.

It was Wednesday morning and Evie was standing in her kitchen that had a large glass window that overlooked the large clam lake that their house boasted views of. Her long black hair was tied up in a messy bun that rested proudly on the top of her head, while her body was covered in a short black silk robe that she had tied loosely around her hips. The silk slipped down her right shoulder, exposing her bare skin, as she clenched onto a coffee cup in both of her hands, watching the steam rise from the white ceramic mug. Evie didn’t have to turn around to see Ben make his way up behind her, reaching out he grabbed onto his coffee cup that was already full, as he stood behind his wife. His eyes following hers as they both looked across the lake into the beautiful and peaceful forestry that surrounded them. Evie’s attention shifted from the view, to the reflection of her husband. Evie could see that he was still bare from the hips up, as a pair of Scooby-do boxers clung to his hips. She could also see that his chest was still blushed, and the outline of his shoulders, bared evidence of a night and morning well spent as blood teased the surface in five scratch lines. The possessive smirk on Evie’s face told a million stories, but the one that it was displaying right now was she was satisfied with her efforts. Ben’s eyes trailed from the lake down to his wife, who was now biting down on her bottom lip, looking him up and down as if she were famished.

“You’re like the cat with the kill.” Ben joked. “Always satisfied but never full.” He chuckled.

Evie took a sip of coffee, before she glanced back up at Ben’s reflection.

“Excuse me…” She kicked off. “Don’t act as if I’m the only needy one in this relationship. You might get to play it cool at work, on TV, on Twitter and with the fans… but believe me, you’re just as bad, if not worse than what I am.” Evie sarcastically smiled.

“Too bad, no one will ever believe you.” Ben chuckled. “Saint Ben and all.” He winked.

Evie couldn’t help but roll her eyes, she knew Ben was just as bad as her when it came to being affectionate and needy of one another. It’s just he got away with it more, as he wasn’t the one banging on about it on social media or in interviews. Evie didn’t care, she didn’t have to be the good girl in the eyes of the public and that’s why her lead was longer than Ben’s when it came to saying what she wanted to say. Saint Ben on the other hand, couldn’t be seen as the bragging type, while Evie would brag every minute of the day if she wanted to, and she often did. Ben downed a mouthful of his coffee before he set his mug back down on the marble benchtop that was in front of Evie. Reaching up, he placed his hands on her shoulders and instantly his thumbs started to work at the tight knots under her skin.

“So, I was thinking.” Ben kicked off.

Evie rolled her head back soaking in the attention she was receiving this morning.

“This ought to be good.” Evie chuckled as she spoke.

“Don’t be rude.” Ben fires back. “I’ve got good ideas all the time, I can’t help the ones that appeal to you are few and far between.” Ben smirked.

Evie places her cup down on the bench before taking a step back, she was now cradled in Ben’s arms as he wrapped his large forearms around her shoulders tucking his wife into his chest. Evie watched through the reflection as Ben’s hands travelled down her body, resting on the silk strips of her robe, as he gently tugged at them.

“So, as I was saying… I think we could fly back out to Vegas tomorrow night, to fit in some more down time here at home. I mean look how happy our bear is.” Ben smiled.

Bear was of course outside sitting by the lake in the distance looking into the water, searching for turtles. It was his favourite thing to do when the Jordan’s were back home. He would sit there for days on end if he was allowed to, but Evie refused to let their Akita out of her sight for too long. She knew the nature of the breed all too well and even if he was a friendly go lucky dog, there were times his instincts got the better of him. It didn’t help that they were surrounded by a forest that housed little critters that liked to tease the four-legged hunter. Rabbits were his worst enemy and unlucky for Bear, he was surrounded by them. Evie’s attention from Bear was torn away as Ben slid his right hand in between the opening of her black robe, his hand trailing down towards the floor.

“Plus, I don’t think I’m done celebrating our second engagement.” He said with a devilish grin.

Evie didn’t have time to respond as Ben lowered his head into the right side of her neck, his lips pressing onto her skin before he trailed his kisses up towards her lips. Turning in his arms, Evie felt Ben grab at her picking her up, placing her back down on top of the benchtop in front of him. He had an innocent look in his eyes as he looked at her up and down, as if he were proud to have her. Bringing himself between her legs, Ben went in for a kiss once more but something out of the corner of his eye distracted him and before he could go any further Evie had seen the red laser pointer, beam through their window and land dead centre in the middle of Ben’s forehead. Without a moment to think, Evie shoved Ben away from her, signalling for him to get down. He didn't. Ben refused to leave Evie there like a sitting duck, so he wrapped his arms around her and quickly made his way with her in his arms towards their living room. Turns out years of being married to a super spy had come in handy for Ben’s quick thinking and superman reactions

“Ben… go into the bedroom. I’ve got this.” Evie shouted.

It’s not that Evie didn’t think Ben could hold, his own, she knew he could it was just this was her mess and she didn’t want Ben to call victim to it. Ben didn’t leave, he couldn’t he put Evie back down on her feet and the two spun around towards the windows once more looking for the small red light. Evie brought her thumb and index finger to her lips, pressing air between them whistling for Bear to come back into the house. He didn’t delay, as he bolted inside following Ben’s instructions to get on his bed that was tucked away in their bedroom. Ben moved away from Evie, his eyes fixated on the windows looking for the red laser again, but it had disappeared.

“Maybe it was just a kid across the lake playing games?” Ben suggested.

Evie couldn’t be sure, and she wasn’t going to risk it as she pulled Ben back towards her, keeping him away from the wall length glass windows. The worst thing about their lake house was they were surrounded by glass. As Ben and Evie looked at one another, Evie jumped out of her skin as the sound of her iPhone starting to ring, the vibration startled her. Her tense reaction was enough to have Ben’s standing on the back of his heels, as normally Evie wasn’t easy to spook. Evie walked across the living room seeing her phone on top of the dining room table, she reached out and swiped the answer call tab across the screen before she hit the speaker phone option. The number on the screen was unknown to Evie normally she wouldn’t answer them but after this morning's incident she couldn’t help it. She needed to know who the caller was, and she wasn’t wasting any time.

“Who the fuck is this?” Evie growled down the speaker.

Evie held onto the phone in her hand, it was extended towards Ben. His blue eyes were focused on the phone screen, there was no noise coming from it at first just a deathly silence. Then a wicked female laugh hit the speakers.

“Evie… Evie… Evie.” The thick Russian accent was heard. “I told you… I told you, you had one month to get me what I’m owed, and you have yet to deliver. How many times must I ask you? How many times must I remind you that I can get to you no matter where you are or whom you’re with.” Ayla snarled.

Evie’s face was red, from anger she couldn’t believe what she was hearing and without skipping a beat her harsh Australian accent was heard screaming down the phoneline.

“Listen here you money hungry whore, I don’t know who the fuck you are…. Nor do I believe a single word that comes out of your mouth. I’m NOT giving you anything. Why the fuck would I?” Evie snarled.

“There’s where you’re wrong Eves.” Ayla mocked her. “You are going to pay me, the amount I’m sending through to you and you’re going to do it before the end of the fortnight. I’ve been more than accommodating for you and your fly in fly out lifestyle… but I’m tried of waiting any longer. You owe me, and unless you want to spend the rest of your days rotting in a Russian prison for your crimes, for your murders… I suggest you hand over what belongs to me.” Ayla paused. “Don’t think that I’m joking. Let this morning be a warning that I can get to you, anywhere, anytime… and if you refuse this request one more time… I won’t ask a third time… I’ll just take your money from the source.” She chuckled.

As she said those last lines, the red laser pointer that must have been perched on top of a gun, beamed through their windows, and landed right smack bang in the middle of Ben’s head. His blue eyes came together as he tried to looked up at it. While Evie’s teeth snapped together in rage. Her body shaking, as she moved to position herself in front of her husband.

“I will find you…” Evie kicked off. “And you’ll end up the same way as our father… I can fucking promise you that. No one… NO ONE threatens MY family.” Evie snarled.

Before she could say anything else the phone line went dead as Ayla had ended the call and within seconds Evie’s phone vibrated in her hand, the screen glowing back to life as a text message came through. The amount her half sister was asking for was sixty million dollars. Evie’s eyes grew wide at the number, before she could say anything Ben looked over her shoulder to see the message. He to couldn’t believe the figure. The laser pointer left from the middle of Ben’s head, before Evie’s attention was stolen as there was a commotion on the lake. A flock of ducks flew off as the water rippled as shells of bullets started the pepper the lake. It was a sign from her half-sister, that she wasn’t in fact playing around and that she could in fact reach Evie anywhere at any time. Evie hurdler herself towards the glass windows, but Ben reached out and grabbed her yanking his wife back towards him. He knew she was rifled up, he knew her body was riddled with rage and nothing good could come out of a reaction when all she could see was red.

##

The scene opened up just outside the GO Gym, a place that many SCW, SCU talent called home. A place that Sin City Wrestling, owed thanks for training up their next lot of superstars and Bombshells. This Gym was normally jammed pack to the rafters with future stars, but tonight it was different. The carpark was empty, there wasn’t even a light on inside the gym. There was just Evie Jordan, standing in the middle of the entrance way her World Bombshell Championship draped over her right shoulder as she was dressed ready for battle.

“Violet Amelia Holt… Where the fuck did you come from?” Evie kicked off.

Evie didn’t hold back, as she just started her weekly promotional work. Turning to face the camera, Evie’s emerald eyes locked with the lens before she continued.

“Talk about a lucky break for you Violet, the rest of the Bombshell roster would kill to be in your shoes this week, knowing that the World Bombshell Championship is back in the spotlight where it belongs. All the other Bombshell’s would kill to be in your position this Sunday night… as you have the chance to dethrone me and take the World Bombshell Championship to Violent Conduct and defend it against the winner of the Battle Royal this week… but you see, as much as they want to be in your shoes Violet… You’re going to be a glimpse into their future.” She smiled, wickedly. “You see regardless of your victories over Dani Weston and Sam Marlowe… you’re not even going to come close to beating me. You’re not going to come close to walking away from Climax Control and the NEW World Bombshell Champion… because I promise you Violet, you’re luck runs out on Sunday night. You fifteen minutes of glory, will turn from a burning hot flame into dust within a blink of you eyes… because let’s be honest… no one believes that you have what I takes to be the champion and I sure as hell know you don’t have what it takes to beat me inside that six sided ring.” Evie paused.

Evie adjusted the Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell Championship title that was draped over her right shoulder as she looked down at it proudly.

“You see Violet, it’s nothing personal… it’s not even because I think you’re a waste of time, space and oxygen. It’s because of this.” Evie paused again.

She ran her manicured nails over the nameplate on the title before she continued.

“It’s because of the World Bombshell Championship that I currently hold… that is mine. That’s why you won’t win this Sunday night, you see… I have grand plans for this championship. I have grand plans to take it to the absolute top and give this title the respect it deserves and losing it to you?” Evie held back a laugh. “Losing the World Bombshell Championship to you, would be an insult to every former World Bombshell Champion that has ever graced the ring in Sin City Wrestling. Losing to you, would set this title back years, it would cripple this division and I refuse to let a deluded little one trick pony like you think for a single second that you even have a chance at becoming the New World Bombshell Champion… and on Sunday night I will show you, just how fucking lucky you are to even be standing inside the same fucking ring as me. You might have struck luck twice before inside this ring, but I can assure you Sunday night won’t be your third time lucky, it won’t be the night you make a name for yourself it will be the night that your reminded about who you are.. and what you are… and what you are? Is the reminder to the rest of the bombshell’s of just who exactly I am and what I’m capable of.” Evie smiled.

Evie took a step up towards the camera, the GO Gym sign stated to flicker to life behind her as she spoke.

“You see, Violet… I started my wrestling dream right here in this very gym and since the very first day I stepped foot inside those doors I have been making a name for myself… I have been paving the path for others to follow and do you think I’m really going to give that all up? Do you think I’m going to let someone like you get the better of me and try and take away everything I have worked for? You might have been plucked out of thin air and put into this match up for, god knows what reason, but I can promise you, but the end of Sunday night you’ll be wishing you never had to face me. You’ll be wishing that your name were never spoken about when it came to being the next in line to face me… Your World Bombshell Champion… because I don’t hand out to charity, I don’t encourage people to take leaps of faith if I know for sure that they are going to trip, stumble and fall and mark my words on Sunday night… you’ll hop, skip and jump right back to the back of the fucking cue, so fast… it will make your head spin.”

Evie looked up at the sign that was flicking above her, taking it all in. To her this was a message, of where it all started and why she is who she is inside the SCW ring.

“So, Violet this might be to you, a gift-wrapped opportunity to show the world that a fun sized bombshell can come out of nowhere and change the whole scene of Sin City Wrestling but believe me… it won’t be. You won’t be my Polly playtime two point oh. You won’t be the underdog that steals the title away from me, you won’t be the little girl that could… by the end of the night you’ll be dragged so hard across that ring, the aftermath will leave you battered, that bruised that you won’t even be able to recognise yourself in the mirror for days to come.” Evie paused. “You see facing you, isn’t what I call a grand gesture I call it a slap in the fucking face for what I’m trying to accomplish with the World Bombshell Championship… but hey, I’ll love every fucking minute of our match together… I’ll love every fucking minute of exposing you to the rest of the world and leaving your limp body on the canvas, once I through with you.” Evie smiled.

She turned to look down at her World Bombshell Championship once more, smiling proudly.

“You might think I’m your golden ticket to greatness, but Violet… You’re just my next obstacle that I have to mow down before I continue on my journey to become the most violent, the most talented and the best World Bombshell Champion this company has ever witnessed.” Evie paused.

She smiled at the camera, confidence oozing from her.

“At the end of the night I won’t be standing across the ring from you Violet… I’ll be standing over a shade of crimson… because once you enter my ring, once you start playing my game and when you’re not even remotely ready for this opportunity… you’ll be lead to the slaughter and trust me little lamb, you’re very far away from the rest of the flock… no one will even notice that you’re gone” Evie smirked wildly.

She held her hands up to motion at the flashing sign before she started to wrap this one up.

“There is only one fitting way to finish this… Violet, may the lord have mercy on your soul…” She paused for dramatics. “Because I sure a hell won’t”

The devil’s smile was on Evie’s face as she stared down the camera, the footage fading away on the vision of Evie looking down at her World Bombshell Championship, greedy beaming all over her features as she paid homage to her trainer Gabriel Stevens.