Author Topic: - What will be, will be.  (Read 472 times)

Offline Evie Baang

• View Profile
    • Evie Baang
- What will be, will be.
« on: June 19, 2020, 10:27:29 PM »
 Joy; a feeling of great pleasure and happiness. Joy is the emotion that was flowing through the veins of Sin City Wrestling’s resident Australian Bombshell Evie Jordan as she showed the world, she still has what it takes to be at top of the mountain. At Into the Void, Evie was able to dethrone the previous World Bombshell Champion, Andrea and in turn she was able to start the very next step in her career as the… NEW World Bombshell Champion.

Four words she longed for, four words she fought and four words that could now escape her lips proudly. Evie had worked her arse off leading up to Into the Void and when the dust settled and the match was over, her head was the one to wear the crown. It wasn’t an easy victory, Andrea took Evie to hell and back, but let the records show that Evie told Andrea she would take her to her absolute limits, and she would give her the final shove, over shadowing her reign as the World Bombshell Champion.

Happiness in this sport doesn’t come by often, but when it does Evie knows to take of hold of it with both hands and ride it out for as long as she could, because the reality is that reality would soon follow. The thrill of the chase towards the World Bombshell Championship was over and now Evie was entering the stressful stage of having to defend what was hers. Half of the roster was already chomping at the bit to get their hands on her, people already staking their claim to being next in line. There was no real time to celebrate there was no real time to let this all sink in, because there would always be work to do. There would never be a dull moment and from the moment the curtains closed at Into the Void, Evie’s back was painted red and white, a target for the rest of the Bombshell’s to aim for.

Now there was a line up, each Bombshell taking their stance as the nock of their arrows were being positioned on the string. Their fingers were starting to pull back on the taut thread as they positioned their bows, their eyesight on the prize, aligning the target, visualising the reward as they allow their fingertips to slip back and take their chance at the bullseye.

Evie wouldn’t make this easy on them, there was no way in hell she was going to be a sitting target and on Climax Control she would show the world what type of champion she would be… as she made her way towards her first show as a two-time Champion, she was salivating at thought of the competition that would be placed before her… her eyes at times bigger than her belly…

As Evie Jordan stared towards… the opener? In a tag match? Against her husband? Taking on Kate? Tagging with Teddy?

OH, FUCK OFF.

##

After the cameras cut off at Into the Void there was no more time for celebrating all the joy that was streaming through Evie’s body had frozen. Turning to look back from her position on the top rope her heart snuck into the bottom pit of her stomach. There he was, staggering on his feet trying to keep it all together just so he could share this moment with his wife. Evie’s cold harsh stare had melted to concern as she watched Ben sway on the back of his heels, reaching towards the ropes to help him with his balance.

She really was a monster.

Instead of letting him stay out the back, Evie had asked him to come to the ring if she won against Andrea and now the repercussions of her selfishness where glowing before her eyes. Like a lighthouse, beaming warnings to the boats off into the harbour, Evie was witnessing the reality of her selfishness. There were no words that could excuse her behaviour there were no words that would make this right. Ben was still nursing wounds from the skull shattering blow O’Malley had cowardly punished him with, all so he could take advantage of a cheap shot and walk away with the Sin City Underground Championship. There was no honour in his victory, no reason for O’Malley to feel victorious, like a king… and yet, right now there was no honour in Evie’s either.

Evie jumped down from the ropes as soon as the camera man let her know that the footage had stopped airing to the world and without hesitation she was by her husband’s side, helping him through the ropes. Practically dragging him up the ramp and into the backstage area, as Ben held onto to forehead, his eyes pinched closed. He was in pain and her little power stunt, might have been the icing on the cake that pushed Ben to his absolute limits. She made her way towards the medic’s room, desperate for medical attention.

The medical staff rushed up towards Evie, their focus on her bleeding nose but instead of getting herself checked out she rationally pushed Ben into their direction. It didn’t take them long to notice his injuries and like a fresh bloom, he was surrounded by the medical team like a swarm of bees. As Evie stood back and just watched on as they worked on her husband. It wasn’t until then she realised the extra weight in her right hand, looking down her piercingly green eyes settled upon the World Bombshell Championship.

Something she should have been proud to carry but Evie’s eyes couldn’t stand the sight of it. The Australian respected the history, she respected the hard work, the blood, sweat and tears that had gone into the World Bombshell Championship but right now she didn’t feel like a Champion, she didn’t feel like she deserved this. There was no passion to celebrate, there was no drive to feel anything other than disgust in herself.  

Her eyes moved back up to her Husband, seeing the medical team scan his eyes with a flashlight looking for signs of a concussion and without warning the leather strap of the World Bombshell Championship slipped from her fingertips and with a slap her grand prize had fallen to the floor. Before Evie even had the chance to bend down to pick it up, a nurse was by her side, her hands reaching up to pinch the side of her nose. Evie pushed her away, she didn’t care in fact she had forgotten that the bridge of her nose was busted wide open from Andrea. It wasn’t that it didn’t hurt, its just right now her focus was on her husband, her internal monologue was ripping her to pieces. This was her fault.

This was all her fault.

“Evie, I need to take a look at your nose, company orders.” The nurse bellowed.

Evie waved off her advances once more, as she waved her off but without a second warning the nurse reached up and pressed her thumb and index finger together looking at the split. Her fingers wiggled to access any breakages and once she was satisfied with a result she let go on Evie’s nose and smiled up towards her.  

“No breaks.” She smiled. “Just some glue and you’ll be out of here.” The nurse’s voice was irritatingly cheery.

“I’m not going anywhere.” Evie barked. “Not until Ben gets the-all-clear.” Her voice wobbled, like jelly.

The nurse turned back, following Evie’s eyesight as her green eyes failed to shift from the sea of people who were working around Ben. Turning back to look at the young Australian the nurse nodded, before she left to go gather some medical glue to seal the crack on the bridge of Evie’s nose. Evie didn’t wait for her to come back, she just pushed her way through the crowd of people to get to Ben. She could tell even he was getting tired of all the fuss, he wasn’t the type to cause a panic, but he knew Mark Ward and Christian Underwood had a strict policy on possible concussions. After a few more moments he was given the-all-clear, but they were both instructed on rest. Evie’s attention didn’t shift as the medical team barked out strike orders that they would need to follow over the new few hours, before reporting back first thing in the morning for a follow up consult.  

The room soon cleared leaving them both alone for the first time since Into the Void had ended. Ben sat stiff on the bench, looking up at Evie who was staring back at him all colour drained from her face as she was ghost like. Fear rippling her body, not sure what to say or do.

“I’m sorry.” She whispered. “I never should have asked you to come out there.” Evie followed up.

Ben didn’t say a word, he just looked at her and for the first time in a long time Evie couldn’t get a clear read on his features. Reaching out Ben held onto her delicate right hand and brought it up to his lips, pressing them against the back of her hand. She could have melted right then and there, his touch was enough to have her feeling her stomach flutter as if a thousand butterflies called it their home. Ben’s eyes doubled blinked as he was no doubt still struggling with his blurred vision, but his attention shifted from his wife to see her World Bombshell Championship on the floor before a gruff sigh escaped his lips.

“It seems, I’ve got a lot to teach you about being a proper champion.” He tried to chuckle, but he coughed instead.

Evie looked back over her shoulder, as the butterflies ceased to beat their wings and in a drastic drop, they hit the pit of her stomach. Her green eyes were now looking at the one thing she had been fighting for, was now laid out on the floor in a heap. It was that exact moment she knew she didn’t deserve it, and it was in that exact moment she knew if she was going to be considered a champion, she was going to have to work harder to be the “owner” it deserved. Her attention was brought back to her Husband as he felt him slip off the bench towards her, catching himself with his feet.

“Let’s go home.” He muttered.

And home they went, well their home away from home the Saxon Hotel. The night that should have been filled with celebrations, was now crippled with injuries and doubt.

##

If you haven’t watched Ben Jordan’s promotional video, now would be a great time to catch up with what’s about to happen or otherwise you’re going to be all sorts of confused… its okay I’ll wait.

All caught up, okay ready let’s goooo.

While Ben was speaking with Max Burke, Evie was left to her own devices inside the shared hotel room with her Husband Ben Jordan. She didn’t feel like such a leech anymore, since winning the World Bombshell Championship Evie was entitled to her share in the lavish hotel room. It was early in the day and the absence of Ben hadn’t gone unnoticed but he did send her a message to let her know what he was up to, the last thing he needed was his wife burning down the tower in search of her husband’s kidnappers when in reality he was only swapping stories with an old friend. Evie had turned her attention to her phone looking at the card for this week’s Climax Control.

Evie already had it in the back of her mind that she would be defending her newly won World Bombshell Championship, she expected that the woman standing across the ring from her would be Crystal or heck, maybe even Sel but catching her completely off guard Evie read the following group message. “Ben Jordan and Kate Steele Vs Evie Jordan and Teddy Warren.” Evie dropped her phone onto the end of the bed, her eyes rolling into the back of her head, anger boiling away under her flesh. How many times would she have Ben, pinned against her like this? How many times would she have to stand across the ring from her husband and people expect the Jordan’s to just be okay with it? A sigh left her blood red lips as she reached forward and picked up her phone, quickly taping her fingers across the touch screen as she fired off a text message to Ben.

Evie knew her husband had been struggling the past few weeks, from winning at Into the Void, to having his moment overshadowed by an Irish snake in O’Malley. The knock to the back of his head, wasn’t anything to be glossed over as Evie knew Ben had struggled to keep himself focused on her match at Into the Void. She knew he had done his best to make his way down to the ring and celebrate with her, in a moment she had requested of him. Selfishly she wanted to celebrate with him, because let’s face it, if it wasn’t for Ben singing her up for the Blast from the Past tournament Evie wouldn’t be standing here today as the current Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell Champion. The hours to follow Into the Void should have been filled with celebrations but the two had spent most of their time getting medically checked out before crawling their way back to the Saxon Hotel. To tired and banged up to rejoice the pair just showered, curled up into a ball and headed to bed. She knew that Ben would be struggling to come to terms with their match on Sunday night, purely because Evie was facing down the same demons.

They were both competitive people and now, they would be standing across the ring from each other teamed up with Kate and Teddy and forced to fight. Each team not wanting to lose because let’s be real if Teddy or Kate were to get one over Ben or Evie that would sure fire put them in line for a world championship match up. The Jordan’s weren’t blind they could see exactly what Crystal was playing at and well, the rest of the show card echoed that sentiment. A tag match was set with the winning team, being able to pick a title match at any time and any place didn’t sit well with Evie. It wasn’t that she was afraid to fight, in fact Evie cherished the thought of standing across the ring from Andrea once more, hell even Alicia or Crystal or Roxi. It just didn’t make sense that Evie was staring down two challengers in the future, while the men’s it was everyone for themselves.

Still Evie would do all she could to keep the Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell Championship in her grips, regardless of what team won on the night. It just felt a little sticky, considering the four names in the match up, weren’t new or different challengers. It appears that Crystal was plotting a swift victory but in fact, the reality is she probably just handed the opportunity straight to Andrea and Alicia.

However instead of dwelling on the odds being stacked so hard against her, Evie was going to make the most of her first Climax Control as a two-time champion even if that meant standing across the ring from her love. She wasn’t going to allow this match tear them apart, she was going to cause a little havoc and try and bring some fun.

Her Ben-less day wasn’t a day wasted as Evie had plotted little evil plans, to get under her husband’s skin for their up coming match this Sunday. Even though they weren’t going to lay hands on each other, Evie couldn’t resist the urge to play a few little mind games with her husband. Evie knew Ben was on his way back from the SCU show, she knew that he was in the building and she was prepped and ready for her next evil deed in the week of pranks before their match.

The door popped open and as Ben walked into his hotel room, what he witnessed as an array of Evie’s ring attire sprawled across their hotel room floor. Tiny sets of bra and panties littered the ground as he made his way towards the main living area. That’s where he found Evie sitting in the high-backed leather chair, a grin from ear to ear as in her hands were Ben’s go to super tight wrestling trucks, he had always kept up his sleeve for a rainy day. Evie saw them as a tool of distraction this Sunday night and she knew Ben wasn’t afraid to push the boundaries in certain matches, with his entrances and ring attire. Ben’s blue eyes looked at Evie’s right hand before they went wide at the sight of a pair of tortoise shell scissors.

“Hi Honey.” Evie smirked. “Did you miss me?” She chuckled.

Ben watched as his wife, toyed with him he knew exactly what she was playing at and after his night and his appearance in the battle royal he was looking for a reason to smile and right now his wife was giving it to him.

“You wouldn’t dare.” He smiled at her. “I know how much you like those on me.” He winked.

Evie nodded, she couldn’t disagree with his words but that wasn’t going to stop her from having some fun trying to make light on their match this Sunday night.

“I can’t afford any distractions on Sunday night.” She hummed. “It’s bad enough I’ll looking across the ring at you, wanting to touch but unable to do so.” She licked her lips, teasingly.

Walking up towards her, Ben looked down at all of the ring gear on the floor trying to work out what his wife had been doing all day.

“So, I see you’re going to try and catch the win by cheating…” Ben chuckled. “Distracting me so Teddy can roll me up and catch me off my guard?” He mused.

Evie looked up at him from her spot her mouth falling open in fake shock.

“Don’t pretend this wasn’t your exact same idea with these.” Evie tutted, faking disappointment.

She threw his tiny white and blue trucks towards him, Ben catching them opening up to see that Evie hadn’t cut them or done anything to them. Evie was wicked but she wasn’t that wicked towards him. Evie dropped the scissors, as she sighed in disappointment before she made her way up to her feet. Ben could now see she was just wearing a silky black robe.

“I would never allow Teddy to roll you up.” Evie’s voice was soft and tender. “I would never allow that.” Her eyes glared at his.

Ben knew she was being serious. As much as Evie wanted her first match as champion to be a successful showing, she knew she would never allow Teddy of all people to take a cheating victory over her husband at the sake of starting off her reign under winning ways. Evie would fall on her sword before she let that happen.

“Do your worst to me On Sunday night… but know, I have my own little tricks I can play.” Evie sounded defeated.

Ben watched as his wife turned around, the black robe slipping off her silky-smooth shoulders exposing them to be bare. His eyes widening as the robe continued to fall towards the floor, showing off her own distracting attire.

“You’re a devil.” He barked.

Evie looked back over her shoulder towards him with a wicked smirk.

“I’m your devil.” She reminded him.  

Ben and Evie just exchanged a smile before Ben made his way over towards her, his arms wrapped around her as he rested his chin on the top of her head. This week wasn’t going to be easy on the two, but they knew if they stuck together and made a joke of things that maybe just maybe the stress of winning and losing wouldn’t feel so constricting.

##

It was night-time and the Saxon Hotel was unusually quiet the cameras panned over showing the striking hotel tower in all it’s beauty as the lights twinkled down the sides of the building showing off its beauty. The cameras swirl around the building quickly panned into a stop on top of the Saxon Tower. There Evie Jordan was found, she was dressed ready for battle with her newly won Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell Championship draped over her right shoulder. As soon as she knew the camera was filming her, she set off on her way.

“I figured there was no need for dramatics tonight, seeing as Sunday night will be dramatic enough.” She scowled. “My first night as Champion and instead of a title defence Crystal the queen of the nitwit’s books me in a strange bedfellow match up. So, across the ring from me on Sunday night I will see my husband the current World Heavyweight Ben Jordan and the Internet Champion Kate Steele… I’m surprised she didn’t book this as winner’s take all, so her friend Kate has a greater chance of walking away with the Bombshell Championship… just only now, if Ben is able to pin Teddy… Kate will get to claim that her team beat my team and therefore she’s next in line for the World Bombshell Championship.” Evie huffed.

She paced back and forth turning to look at the camera every now and then when she spoke.

“I mean that’s what you’re hoping for isn’t it Crystal? To stack the card so much against me so when the dust settles from the two tag matches, your hopes and dreams are resting on the fact that there will be three challengers lined up, waiting for their chance at the World Bombshell Championship… well, little lamb… I say to you, line them up… because the only thing you’ll witness is me, knocking them down one by one.” Evie smirked at the camera.

She adjusted the World Bombshell Championship over her shoulder, letting it shine for the cameras.

“Kate, Kate… Kate fucking Steele… the fucking forever thorn in my side in Sin City Wrestling, I can’t seem to shake you. You’re always there, always that annoying voice in the background… like a yapping little dog, how many times must we face each other? How many times, must we be in high stakes matches?” Evie sighed. “Do you remember the last time.” Evie stopped to let her Keira taunt sink in. “We went toe to toe in the centre of that ring. We teared each other apart, so one of us could be crowned the twenty-twenty blast from the past winner… and well…” Evie tapped her championship. “How did that go down for you? Sunday will be no different, when the time comes and you and I are the legal partners of our teams, nothing… and I mean NOTHING will stop me from ripping you apart. You see, you don’t deserve to claim that you’re next in line for the World Bombshell Championship… you deserve to be far, far away for this belt, purely because of your selfishness.”

Evie snarled, but she continued on her way.

“Like the little pig that wants more, your belly is never full… well on Sunday night I’ll remind you, that your eyes are bigger than you belly and a victory over me, is far between drinks for someone like you. I know I have what it takes to take you to your limits, and I know I have what it takes to beat you when it all boils down to it. So, don’t think for a single second that because you’re tagging with my husband makes you safe… it doesn’t give you security, in fact it only fuels me.” Evie smiled. “The fact I get to work with him, in this sense might seem crazy… but this isn’t a power struggle for Ben and I and unlike you and Teddy… we can handle sharing the spotlight, we can handle each other’s success while you two continuously try and one up each other, as if your relationship relies on the fact of having one alpha...” Evie sighed. “That will be your downfall on Sunday night and that will be the reason why either you will fall Kate, or Teddy will crumble on my team.”

Evie turned to look towards the camera ready to explain herself.

“Ben and I won’t be the weak links on our teams, it will be the both of you. You see this match might be your foreplay, might be your hard on… might be you keys in a bowl type moment… Ben and I don’t have time for it. We won’t succumb to it. We will be walking into Climax Control with one thing on our minds, getting the job done... and if that means Ben picks up the win by pinning Teddy then so be it. I’ll fucking cheerlead that moment because disgusting little weeds like Teddy don’t deserve to grow in this company, they don’t deserve their fifteen minutes of fame... they deserve be forgotten and the sooner the fucking better. Much like yourself Kate. You see we might have unfinished business in this ring, but a mixed tag team match isn’t going to gloss that over… it isn’t going to solve it.  It’s just prologuing the evitable… our one on one match that is so desperately overdue… when I can finally put you to rest and when I can finally shut you up for good.” Evie scowled.

Evie looked at the camera again, letting her harsh Australian accent sink in.

“So Kate, do what you always do… give us a long history lesson on why you’re going to beat me… and then make up this random connect the dots as your reasoning behind who you have beaten and that makes you better than me, because on Sunday night… you’re words won’t matter… they’ll hold no worth when I once again beat you… when I once again, ruin your rise to the top and when I once again remind you who is the better wrestler out of you and I.” Evie smiled. “I didn’t just beat Andrea in the fight of my life, so I could come the Climax Control and be made to be a push over… I didn’t just dethrone one of the best women in Sin City Wrestling history, so I could get played over in this tag match. You’re going to be a message to the rest of the bombshell’s that even though this isn’t how I wanted my reign to start… I will still send the message I want them all to know. I will be a fighting champion, I will be a dominate champion and I will work as hard and as long as I can to bring back prestige to the World Bombshell Championship. It’s been passed around for so long and it’s about time, it found it’s home with some one who is willing to give it the spotlight it deserves.”

Evie stepped up towards the camera a look of determination on her face.

“Sunday night is about me putting the World Bombshell Championship back on the map and to do so, I’ll make an example out of you, Kate… I won’t fucking hesitate. I’ll do it with fucking ease.” Evie sighed. “This isn’t a game to me and I’m sick of having people like Crystal and you trying to underhand me every time I come close to a championship. It stops now and I can promise you, neither of you will end my reign, you can mark my words on that.” Evie’s voice was heated.

Evie looked down at her right shoulder, the weight of the world resting there in the form of her newly won World Bombshell Championship.

“As for you Ben… I know the rules forbid it but if you get the urge to put your hands on me… I can think of a move or two that would work in your favour.” Her smiled was bright and wild. “Maybe a pump handle slam, a fireman carry throw… the old bend me of your knee?” She licked her lips. “But seriously… I look forward to seeing you across the ring on Sunday night… because I know whatever happens, I’ll be your biggest fan, when you pin Teddy and wrap this one up early.”

She winked at the camera, playing of course.

“Just like you’ll be my biggest fan… when I pin Kate Steele in the middle of that ring and call it a fucking night.” Evie smiled.

She was running out of time and knew she had to wrap this one up, So Evie stepped towards the camera once more continuing her promotional.

“Then we can move on from this nonsense and focus on what truly matters… our separate reigns as the current World Champions of Sin City Wrestling.” Evie said proudly.

Moving towards the camera the lights flickered off the water in the pool behind her, as Evie took a final moment to end her promotional on a high.

“I’ll see you Sunday night Kate, prepare for a repeat of the Blast from the Past tournament, where you come in guns a blazing but once again I’ll be here to remind you… you’re still miles away from being at the top.” A devilish smile was on her face. “For Mi Mundo.” Her attention shifted to her Husband. “You know exactly what we need to do.” She winked.

Evie stared down the lens of the camera and soon enough the footage faded to nothing. Leaving the world to wonder, what team would come out on top at Climax Control and had Evie’s claim for her World Bombshell be to heavy for her to handle?