Author Topic: - Home  (Read 509 times)

Offline Evie Baang

• View Profile
    • Evie Baang
- Home
« on: May 01, 2020, 11:58:13 PM »
 Perception: it amazing that over time people’s ability to see, hear or become aware of their own appearance tends to change. Your perception creates your reality and your perception mirrors your outcomes. When Evie first arrived on the scene in Sin City Wrestling, she knew exactly who she was. Evie knew exactly how she wanted to be perceived and for years Evie has was labelled a misfit, Bad Company if you will a careless demonic presence in Sin City Wrestling and she believed it. She fed off it, she embraced it. Her perception of herself matched those of the people that were around her. Evie couldn’t deny it when she first walked into Sin City Wrestling, she was rough around the edges. She was careless, she had no regard for rules of regulations if she wanted something, she bent the rules until she got it. Evie was driven by fear and not of her own, but of others and if she knew that the opponent standing across the ring from her, felt uncomfortable or uneasy… she was a viper, already recoiled eager to strike.

Evie tore down the walls in the Bombshell’s division, bringing a mysterious fear that had been missing since Misty’s departure. Yet, she never wallowed in her shadow, Evie broke free from the early comparisons when she paved her own path in Sin City Wrestling. A path that left behind a brutal Barbed Wire match with Alexis, a 2016 Future Star of the Year award, 2017 Woman of the Year award, a World Bombshell Championship reign, a Bombshell Tag Team Championship reign, a Bombshell Roulette Championship reign 3 Blast from the Past final appearances and now under her belt she can successfully boast 2 final victories. All accomplishments that have every right to have her opponents, question their abilities when it came to facing her in the middle of the Sin City Wrestling ring. Since day 1, Evie had carried herself as untouchable she proudly carried the weight of other’s people’s fear on her shoulders like a medallion of war.

However, since her return Evie’s perception was clouded. There wasn’t that dark cloud that hovered over her like a plague. This time she was vulnerable, she was fragile, like a loaded gun without the safety on. There wasn’t this aurora of fear around her, she didn’t seem to command the women’s division like she once had. It was hard to put a finger on what was going on with her. One minute she was moaning about being signed up for the Blast from the Past the next minute she was kicking it into high gear and steaming rolling her way through anyone and everyone the tournament put in front of her. The ups and downs were just as unpredictable as her anger.

Since returning to Sin City Wrestling Evie hadn’t stolen the show, she hadn’t captured the attention of her peers like she once did. Evie was just another bombshell to return in Sin City Wrestling, she wasn’t outlandish, she was far from the spotlight and even though she was just crowned the first ever bombshell in history to reach the Blast from the Past finals 3 times, walking away with 2 wins under her belt. There were no celebrations, there was no congratulations the focus had shifted from her claim to history by the talk of title unification, the insult of transitional champions, by returns of lippy former champions who have already staked a claim at the World Bombshell Championship. The same Championship that Evie was now set to fight for at Into the Void. The same Championship she had won once before from winning the Blast from the Past tournament. Evie had already been overlooked, tossed to the side and disregarded like yesterday’s newspaper.  

It seems that people are refusing to look past their own noses to remember what Evie is capable off and remember who exactly who she was inside that six-sided ring 3-4 years ago. Why would they? Because they are too clouded by their own perceptions of how their realities are going to play out. Andrea believes she has what it takes to cast Evie away from her World Bombshell Championship. Alicia already believes that regardless of whom wins at the Super card, she will be the one to walk away that night as the Champion even though she isn’t in the match because when it comes to her and the World Bombshell Championship, everyone else is just transitional. Kate would rather downplay Evie’s advances at Blaze of Glory and admit how close she came to losing her Bombshell Internet Championship by pulling a magician and disappearing from the internet to tend to her broken, neglectful husband. Now Crystal is weighing in, trying to play mind games with Evie vouching that her wife Seleana is going to defeat her this week at Climax Control.

The shadow these four women are casting, feels a lot like fear and when Evie feels the fear of others it consumes her feeding her, driving her to be exactly who the hell she was 3-4 years ago. Revenge filled, spiteful, dangerously uncalculated because unlike most, Evie flourishes in the darkness. That’s where she gains her momentum and that’s where she becomes dangerous. So, the more these women, refuse to acknowledge who she is and what she has done in this company and the more they refuse her and overlook her the less chance they have of walking away from a pending fight victorious.

You see their perception on Evie right now since her return, has changed… they have lost touch with what’s reality and the reality is Evie always gets what Evie wants and right now, she want nothing more to remind the world who she is by dragging the long dirty blonde hair of Seleana across the canvas, after she has scalped her and you can thank your wife for that Seleana. Their perception, their doubts and their misjudgement will be channelled through Evie and be delivered unto you Seleana and at Climax Control there won’t be anything you can do, to save yourself.

##

Ahh, retold stories, there a funny little thing. One person will always have a different view on their recall of true advents. You see that’s because the link between the brain and tongue can be windy and as words travel sometimes the truth can stop off for a quick pint at the pub and by the time the words hit your tongue and leave your lips they have added some extra dramatics for entertainment, personal pride and well even just for flair.

Right now, Evie was looking at Ben like he had seven heads and eleven eyes as he retold his story from their time in Switzerland. It wasn’t that Evie didn’t enjoy a good moment of story time with Ben, it just she couldn’t for the life of her remember anything remotely like what he was saying actually happening. Yet, as Ben told his side of the story she couldn’t help but smile, of course Ben was her hero, of course he saved the day he was known as Saint Ben after all he wasn’t going to let his retellings of their misfortunes in Switzerland change people’s perceptions of him.

As Ben finished up his side of the story Evie just looked up at him shaking her head from side to side, there was no way on God’s green earth she was going to let him get away telling the world that Ben had rescued her in such a reckless, senseless, bone crushing way.  

“This is what really happened.” Evie went to kick off.

Now would be a very good idea to make sure you familiar with the tall tale that Ben had just whipped up in his promotional of if not you’re going to be very confused as to why Evie is kicking things off this week with story time with Evie.

Switzerland.

The snow on the alps was thick and dense, as on the horizon thick black storm clouds where seen rolling in. Yet, the slopes were busy as people skied around, while others played making snow angles or snow men. A rough snowball fight was happening between a group of teenagers, as their parents watched on from the monstrous lodge house with cups of coffee and cocoa in their hands. It was like a typical snow lodge, but it wasn’t going to be a typical day. Evie stood beside Ben, who stood beside Bear. All of them were dressed head in snow gear, Evie of course was in black while Ben took the brighter approach as he rocked a bright blue, white and red number looking like the Union Jack whilst Bear had little black booties on his feet to protect his paws from the extreme temperatures the three were about to encounter.

“You alright there love.” Evie chimed in as she looked over at Ben. “You look like you’re going to be sick with worry.” She chuckled.

Ben stood beside her, nervously with his ski poles in his hands, he looked over towards his wife and he couldn’t let her see his worry, so he quickly laughed if off.

“Pft.” A spray of air left his lips. “I’m not worried about anything. I could ski in my sleep.” Ben replied.

Evie just rolled her eyes and well, this is her story, so she believes she even witnessed Bear do the same. Ben could sense that no one believed him, so without any warning he pushed off on his skis leaving the rest of his family at the top of the slope.

“LAST ONE AT THE BOTTOM IS THE LOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSEEER!!!” He called back over his shoulder.

Bear took off after his father, he knew he was going to be needed for what was no doubt about to happening next. Evie just took her time, watching her husband shoot down the slope, as he picked up speed, she couldn’t help but notice that his feet were wobbling from side to side like jelly.

“He’s as graceful as a newborn horse.” She sighed. “BEN WATCH THE TREE.” She called out.

Evie kicked off from the top of the slope and took off after Bear and Ben. Bear was making this look easy, he was a descendent of a bear dog, so the snow was nothing for him as his four paws ate up the distance between himself and Ben like it was nothing.

“Oh no you’re not.” Ben huffed. “You’re not going to beat me… not today Bear. NOT TO DAY.” Ben proudly boasted.

Ben pushed himself forward on his skis picking up more speed as he carved up the show underneath his feet. He ducked and weaved between the people with ease, well so he thought but all Evie could see what this little red, white and blue spot narrowly missing collusion after collusion by pure good luck and some even better timing of the other skiers who were able to get out of the way, just in the nick of time.

“Jesus Christ Ben” She growled. “Watch out for kids.” She shook her head in concern.

Evie didn’t waste anymore time as she pushed herself again with her poles, picking up speed as she spear headed down the slope, looking to catch up to her bat out of hell Husband who was trying to prove a point and that’s when it all went wrong. As Ben came down the last hill and looked as if he was going to nail the down hill decent towards the finish line.

“FUCK!” Evie screamed. “NO! NO! NO!” She panicked.

Looking down in front of her Ben has lost one of his skis, it had flown of left foot and now he was balancing like a less than graceful swan on one leg looking but he refused to stop because he couldn’t. Evie had made up for the distance between them and with an outstretched arm she offered Ben some help.

“Take my hand.” She demanded. “Take it.” Evie panicked.

“NOOOOO.” Ben barked back. “I can skill win this.” He pushed her away.

As Ben pushed her away as he looked down the last hill, looking at his victory. It wasn’t long until Ben’s unbalanced body took a stumble as his last remaining ski bit into the snow, causing Ben to hit the deck and like a snowball he started to roll down the hill with speed.

“For fuck’ sake.” Evie growled. “He’s going to tell the world he fell in slow motion and it was super cool.” She sighed.

Taking off after her husband that was rolling himself down the hill collecting snow on his way, forming up a little snowball of his own, Evie listened to him groan with each rotation she knew this wasn’t going to be pretty as she looked forward to see a bunch of kids standing right in the middle of Ben’s crash course. Taking off into action Evie sped past Ben, who she thought for sure called out to her to save him, but she had more pressing matters to attend to. The four kids that were about to be wrecking balled by Ben.

“Imagine that in the press.” Evie chucked. “Four kids steamed rolled by giant snowball caused by Ben Jordan.” She chuckled again.

It didn’t take Evie long at all to curve her skis around in front of Ben’s hurdling snowball, as she pushed the kids out of the way. Ben’s rumble and tumble journey came to an abrupt stop as he slammed into the white and orange water barricades at the side of the slope. Once Evie checked on the children to see if they were okay, she skid her way over towards Ben who was in a pile of hurt.

“You right, my human snowball?” Evie chuckled.

“WHY DIDN’T YOU SAVE ME?” Ben shouted at her.

Ben shook his head from side to side, watching the snow fall from his body as he looked up at Evie in pain. Evie just looked over her shoulder at the group of kids before she looked back him.

“Did you really want the headlines to read, Ben Jordan human snowball murders four kids in cold blood?” Evie harshly bite back with her words.

“You have a point.” Ben whispered. “I still won though.” He grinned and grimaced at the same time.

As Ben rattled himself off, trying to collect himself he sat up and rested his back on the barricade looking at his hand work as the slope had now been eaten up and made a mess from his snowball actions. But nothing could wipe that smile off his face, as he realised, he didn’t die and well that he had in fact won the family race down the slope.

“BARK.” Bear chimed in.  

Ben and Evie both looked over to the right to see Bear had in fact crossed the “finish line” and he was already enjoying a nice bowl of warm water to celebrate his victory. They both turned back to one another, the look on Ben’s face was priceless it was a mixture of stunned mullet and beaten up bully. Evie couldn’t help but smile, before a laugh escaped her blood red lips.

“How… that’s not even possible.” Ben exclaimed. “I won.” He pouted.

Evie looked over Ben’s body as she reached out to hug him checking him for damage the most, she could see was some nice bruising that was going to give her husband a constant reminder of this trip for a few weeks to come.

“You’ll always be a winner to me” She smiled.

“That doesn’t count.” Ben moped. “I want a rerun, I want to see the video evidence.” A harsh sigh escaped his lips.

RECORD SCRATCH!

“That’s so not what happened.” Ben said firmly.

Evie just looked up at him, before she grabbed into the bed sheet hugging it to her body as she didn’t want the cameras to see that she was starkers underneath.

“I’m pretty sure that’s exactly how it went down.” She bragged with a cocky smile. “I mean my story is more believable, isn’t it Bear?”

Bear lifted his head once more, shooting the pair a look as if he didn’t want to be in the middle of a heated family feud. Ben reached down to give his dog son a pat on the head in between the ears, causing Bear to drop his head down to enjoy his attention.

“I think you have it confused dear.” Ben carried on. “I saved you from the snowball and the kids and managed to win the race.” His smile could light up Vegas.

“Funny, how you’re story didn’t include the race and yet… now it does. That’s convenient isn’t it?” She smirked. “Your little porky pie is starting to come up a little under baked.” Evie gushed at him.  

Ben just looked at his wife, a little bit of fury in his eyes as he watched her mock him and his side of the story.

“You’re wrong.” Ben said harshly. “I was the hero, I saved the day, people clapped for me… you called me your hero and Bear didn’t win the race.” He strongly pushed his truth.

“Easy there, hero or your big head might not fit in the suit next time.” Evie tone said it all as she rolled her eyes.

Ben just looked at his wife, shaking his head he couldn’t believe she had hijacked his story stealing him moment away from him.

“But I am your hero. You even said it.” Ben boasted.

“You’ll always be my hero… even if you think your Switzerland lie is the truth.” She bargained with him.

“It’s not a lie.” He fought back. “It’s a true retelling of the story.”

“Sure thing.” Evie sighed. “I mean I have photo evidence to back up my story… but you do you baby.” She smirked.

Evie just carefully rolled across the bed, hitching herself up so now she was sitting on her husband’s lap. Ben made sure the bed sheets stayed safely over her body as she leant into him her head now resting between his head and right shoulder as she pressed herself into his warm body. Ben’s arms wrapped around her back as he held onto her.

##

After her eventful morning of exchanging holiday stories with Ben, he had left her alone to her own devices. Evie was convince that Ben had left to go work out with Fenris just so he could retell both their sides of the story and get an answer he was happy with about whose’ side of the events sounded more like the truth. However, Evie didn’t mind that her husband had left with the hump as he sulked about the retelling of her story because she knew he would come back to their hotel room soon and it would be the furthest thing on his mind.

Evie had moved from the bed and did her typical morning routine, shower, get dressed, have breakfast look at her phone at the news to see what else was fucking up the world right now. She always checked her stocks in the morning on her phone, making sure her shares weren’t being bent over and fucked by the current financial situation that was harpooning countries into decades worth of debt. Lucky for Evie her father had taught her at a young age to always dip your cash into a lot of pools and when one pool starts to dry up another one would be bound to overflow.

To be honest Evie didn’t have a massive care in the world when it came to COVID-19 for herself or for Ben. She knew that even with her husband’s health if both of them stayed here and stayed in isolation lockdown he would be safe and his ongoing health issues wouldn’t be strained or impacted if everyone else just did what they were supposed to. Evie did often worry about Ben’s family as every time they switched on the news they saw how downhill London was going, but on a brighter note as of this morning things looked to be turning around for Ben’s homeland and fingers crossed it would continue to flatten the damn curve so Ben could finally get to go back and see his Nan again. There was only so much facetime someone would conduct before the feeling of missing the person on the other end of the call trumped all greater judgement as nothing compares to the feeling of a hug, especially from your biggest fan.

Evie had taken a seat in the living area of the hotel room and she was looking down at her laptop that was on her lap. She was scrolling through her emails and there was one in particular that peaked her interest. “Merchandise Sale reviews.” Since Evie was lucky enough to be given her first line of merchandise last week at Climax Control it interested her to see how the public had reacted to it. Foolishly clicking on the link Evie’s eyes scanned the words in the email Her shirt had great sales but as she scrolled further down the email, she started to read comments people had placed under her “Bugger off shit head” shirt.

“This is not appropriate for younger viewers of Sin City Wrestling.” Evie read out.

No shit sherlock! However, for some reason Evie continued to read the comments.

“Does this bitch have to get her tits out on every occasion?” Evie screwed her face up at this comment.

She was proud of her fun bags and wasn’t sure why this was such big issues but clearly everyone on the internet thought she was a tits out for the boys type of girl, she wasn’t there was only one guy she got her tits out for and well he didn’t seem to mind. Her eyes continued to scroll down the page.

“Who the fuck is this? And what the fuck happened to our Evie? She USED to scare me… now she is just like all the other slutty bombshells.” Evie choked as she read that out.

She continued to read on.

“It’s true what they say, even the rich and famous (Ben) has to take out the trash.” Evie’s voice cracked.

She hated it when people reminded her that she was punching well above her weight when it came to being with Ben. Evie knew it every morning she woke up beside him that he was well out of her league she didn’t need the twits on the internet reminding her as well. The more she read the comments the more and more they didn’t sit well with her. There was a few nice ones thrown in but clearly, they were from her male fanbase, but the reaction about her t-shirt from the female fans of Sin City Wrestling was less than kind. It didn’t take long for Evie to end up at the end of the sales report email that was generated by the good people behind the scenes at Sin City Wrestling.

Evie couldn’t move, as every single word that she had just read replayed through her mind. Was she really that slutty? Was she really that bad? Was she really that trashy? Had her perception inside Sin City Wrestling ring changed so much that even the fans were starting to question who she was, anymore? It was true since returning to Sin City Wrestling, she hadn’t really dressed as herself she had splashed in some colours and adopted a friendlier approach and now, she was having that thrown back into her face? She couldn’t win with these people and for some reason the comments were starting to eat her alive. Evie had gone from a cruel uncaring woman, to all of a sudden, she was about to launch her laptop across the room in a hissy fit because a few words written on the internet.

Now she was pondering, had she really lost herself since returning to Sin City Wrestling?

2 hours had past and Evie hadn’t done much since reading those reviews. She did have a fun filled day planned of hanging by the pool and watching the crazy antics of her co-workers from a far, but she couldn’t bring herself to leave the four walls of her hotel room. She couldn’t understand why all of a sudden, she cared about what the opinions of others? There was no way in the world that Evie would have cared 3-4 years ago about some jealous comments on the internet about her getting her boobs out for a t-shirt. None of this made sense, well it wasn’t until Evie’s mind triggered something. Back in 2016 – 2017 Evie wasn’t just wrestling, she wasn’t just busting hump inside the six-sided ring she was still a spy she still had a second job, she had something that consumed her time and kept her mind racing and since then she had given that life up and since then her mind was freer now, she wasn’t always looking over her shoulder for her life she wasn’t planning her next diamond heist, she wasn’t planning her next bond move, she wasn’t the villain, she wasn’t the hero she was just Evie Luna Jordan.

Loving Wife, Dog and Snake Mum and occasional drawer of blueprints.

Since returning to Sin City Wrestling, Evie should felt as if her mind should have been busy enough with wrestling but it wasn’t there was her other life that was missing and maybe juts maybe because she was free from that she was left with enough spare time to stop and take a step back and the words of others sink in. She allowed them to hold weight when previously she wouldn’t have had time to listen to the masses.  Evie felt like she was going crazy lately, and she had just put it down to the COVID-19 lockdown and the fact that she couldn’t sit still for longer than a week without wanting to rip her hair out. She wasn’t the one to relax, she wasn’t the one to just take life one hour at a time, she was used to living minute by minute and those minutes ran like miles in the spy world.

The Aussie was used to living life in the fast lane and since half of it was now gone and she wasn’t running all over the globe chasing down bad guys, hunting down jewels she was left chasing down her own thoughts. Her thoughts were often dark and mysterious that’s why she was so successful the first time round in Sin City Wrestling, she was edgy she was cagey, she could hold her own and she could deliver promotional videos like no other… people put her in the same category as Gabriel when she was behind the microphone and now she was being compare to the “rest of the slutty bombshells” Evie was a leader and right now, she felt like she was the sheep about to be lead to slaughter.

As Evie’s mind started to race she missed the sound of the hotel room, opening and closing she missed the sound of Ben’s voice as he spoke to someone else it wasn’t until both Fenris and Ben stood behind her in the living room that Evie had even acknowledge them.

“You okay Eves?” Ben questioned with concern.

Evie just turned away from the window before she looked back at Ben, she hadn’t seen Fenris yet.

“Am I just like every other slutty bombshell on the roster?” She questioned.

The sound of choking stole Evie’s attention as she glanced over to look at Fenris who was trying to hold back his laughter.

“What did you do?” Fenris nudged Ben in his side.

Ben just looked at Evie confused, he wasn’t sure if he was being secretly accused or something or if his wife had completely lost her mind.

“Come again?” Ben questioned.

Evie walked over and got her laptop and within second she had unlocked the screen, she flipped it around and showed the boys. Fenris tried to look away at first this really wasn’t any of his business but when he heard Ben let out a little chuckle, he couldn’t help but take a look for himself.

“Why are you laughing? This isn’t funny… they think I’m a slutty joke.” Evie waved her arms up in the air. “I’m a fucking joke to them.” She growled.

Ben just looked up at his wife. “You’re not seriously reading into this are you?” he questioned.

Yet the look on Evie’s face said it all she was convinced that her imagine in Sin City Wrestling had changed and this is what everyone thought about her.

“Eves. This is just the words of keyboard warriors who are bored at home. You’re not any of these things.” He glanced back down at the screen. “If anything, they got this part wrong, as you have been taking me out for years.” He chuckled.

Ben tried to reassure Evie, but his words were falling on deaf ears as she just turned around and looked back out the window looking towards the Vegas Strip. Ben went to step towards his wife, but Fenris held him back before taking the lead as he started to make his way over towards her.

“And finally, the alpha wolf, learns that she really is the beta.” Fenris chuckled.

Evie didn’t turn around, she didn’t have to Fenris could see that her jaw had clenched down as her teeth bashed together in anger.

“Concerned by the opinions of sheep, really Evie?” Fenris continued to poke the bear. “Concerned and visually shaken up by the words written on a computer screen. What have you become?” He egged her on.
“A shell of your former self… it appears.”

Ben cautioned Fenris but Fenris didn’t care, he needed to get the following words out and quickly before the chance slipped through his fingers.

“No wonder why I’m the top student to come out of the GO gym.” He boasted. “I would never crack under this bullshit.” He smirked.

Evie looked up and into the window seeing Fenris’ reflection she knew what he was up to and she couldn’t lie it was working.

“Such a shame… that you’re going to give it all up over the white noise sound the sheep make.” Fenris tutted. “What a waste of time and energy you turned out to be.” He chuckled.

There was a glimmer in her piercing green eyes as she stared at in via the reflection and well…

3, 2, 1… FIRE!

And that my friends is where I will leave you and your imaginations but hey,  it couldn’t have ended up to bad as hours later Ben, Evie, Fenris, Aron and the two dog children were all down at the bar enjoying a nice cold one to celebrate the end of another day in lockdown, isolation.

##

The scene opens up deep in the dark hallways of the Saxon hotel, down where the good service people of the hotel hang around whilst cleaning up after the superstars and bombshells of Sin City Wrestling and Sin City Underground, oh and Grime can’t forget Grime. However today the hallways are empty, the lights a dim but clearly something is about to happen, or this would be a weird place to open up a match promotional. The sounds of heels clicking against the floor was heard and suddenly a voice from the darkness emerges.

“Seleana… Seleana… Seleana…” a harsh Australian accent was heard. “So, it seems that we meet again, this time however things will be different… but the outcome will remain the same. You see since last time we came face to face in the centre of the ring things have changed. You continued on your path in Sin City Wrestling, you reached new heights all the while when I was away you grew as a performer you became the top of the division, you lead the division. It just such ashamed that all your hard work, all your development won’t be enough in the ring on Sunday night.”

Evie’s face came into the soft light of the shot, her blood red lips were curved with a devilish smile.

“You see on Sunday night I will do what I always do when we come face to face in the centre of the ring. I will defeat you and there isn’t a damn thing you can do about it. You see on Sunday night you’ll be stepping into my domain… the GO Gym is where I was born as a wrestler it’s where I trained, it was where I grew as a performer. The GO gym is where I learnt the ropes and I learnt to do what I do best and that dominate, destroy and conquer all that’s in my way.” Evie paused for dramatics. “You’ll be under my bright lights, in my domain and under my roof… there is no bigger upper hand than that. There is no greater advantage then being on your own turf and on Sunday night at Climax Control, you’ll be a lost little lamb that has stumbled across the openings of a scavenger’s den.”  

Evie continued to walk into the light the camera focusing on more of her body as she sweepingly walked into the shot.

“You see you’re wife on Twitter might have hyped you up all week but I can assure you all those golden words won’t lead you to victory they won’t help you survive inside that ring against me on Sunday night because I will do what I always do when it comes to you versus I will defeat you and leave you wondering where it all where went wrong, and let me let you in on a little secret… it all goes wrong for you on Sunday night the moment you decide to step into that ring against me.” She smiled like the devil.

The camera continued to show more and more of Evie as she walked towards it, commanding it attention in the darkness.

“You see, you might have grown in my time away from the ring, but you will never be good enough against me, you’ll always be the bridesmaid never the bride and why? Because you refuse to learn, you refuse to step out from your wife’s shadow, and you refuse to be the best version of yourself and, how could you? You don’t get enough air to grow, you don’t get enough sunlight to develop because of the shadow Crystal casts. On Sunday I’ll remind you exactly what you are in that ring… and plain and simple when it comes to matching up against me, you’re simply not good enough.” Evie chuckled.  

The camera was locked on Evie’s face as she continued.

“You might be the rose Seleana, but I will always be the thorn in your side in this company. I will always be the hurdle you can’t jump over. I will toppled you at every chance, I will beat you at every war and I’ll make it look simple. I’ll make beating you again on Sunday look easy and you can thank your wife, for egging me on, you can thank your wife for spitting her venom on twitter for what is able to happen to you this Sunday by these hands.” She paused.

The cameras zoomed in on Evie’s hands, picking up on a flash of movement as tiny little spiders started to crawl out between Evie’s fingers as the started rushing up her arms, taking over her body.

“You see on Sunday night Seleana … you’ll be in my playground… and I’m the black widow who will entangle you in her web and once you’re there I won’t let go, I won’t give up and I’ll defeat you, devour you and leave you wishing that you never had to face me again inside that six-sided ring.” Evie paused. “You see I’m on the path to become the future Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Champion and I’m not going to let a weedy little bug like you stop me from riding this wave of momentum. I’m not going to let you defeat me, I’m not going to let you run past me… because trust me when I say this Seleana, when it comes to you and I… you’re the bait… the predator… you’re the little lamb, I’m the slaughter and on Sunday night the ring will run red, with river of your blood.”

Evie looked down the lens of the camera as the baby spiders crawled all over her face.

“May the lord have mercy on your soul Seleana… because I will not.”

The scene ended on Evie’s smiling face as the tiny spiders crawled across her.