Author Topic: Guilty Pleasures  (Read 801 times)

Offline GoddessoftheDead

• View Profile
    • Necra Octavian Kane
Guilty Pleasures
« on: January 05, 2013, 10:03:39 PM »

Act 1: "But My Show is Starting..."

"I am purified with natron, I chew natron, incense... I am pure, and pure are the recitations which come forth from my mouth. They are more pure than the fins and scales of the fish in the river, more than the image belonging to the Mansion of Natron; my recitations are pure. How happy am I !Ptah praises me, He who is South-of-his-Wall praises me, every god praises me and every goddess praises me (and they say): "Your beauty is that of a calm pool, like a quiet water; your beauty is that of a hall of festival wherein every god is extolled: your beauty is like the column of Ptah, indeed like the the shaft of Re'. May there be made for me a column for Ptah and metal jar for Him who is South-of-his-Wall."
Spell 172 - Book of the Dead

\'user

The scene opens on the beautiful Isle of the Gods. The sun was high in the sky as a light breeze moved over the island. The clear blue water sparkled in the late afternoon sun, as white clouds floated over head. Seagulls floated on wing above the water in search of their next meal while a few fishing boats floated just length ways from the shore. The camera moves toward the shore, and down a long pathway that wound it's way through the tree lined forest. The sounds of song birds floated on the wind, to anyone that care to listen, while wild creatures prowled through the forest in search of fresh kills. The temple to Nephyths loomed out from the trees, and had torches lit on either side of the massive doorway heading inside, and large statues of the Goddess lined the pathway heading inside. As the camera makes it way inside we see hieroglyphics decorating the walls and the tall pillars that held up the ceiling of the vast temple. The floors were done in a black marble and they seemed to sparkle in the torches that sat upon each of the pillars that lead to an open space where we find a group of young men and women dressed in pure white togas. In front of them stood an altar and in front of it stood Stacy dressed in deep purple robes. Sitting upon a throne was Necra looking bored. The ritual had begun, but yet something had the young Goddess occupied. She looks at something in her hand, and sighs looking over at Stacy, as she continues with the ritual.

Stacy: As we hear the Goddess speak the words to summon the Winter season.

Stacy looks over at Necra who was looking down at her cell phone in her hand under the black robes she wore.

Stacy: My Goddess?

Necra looks up knowing that she had been caught, and blushes bringing color to her pale face.

Stacy: My Goddess you are you not going to welcome the Winter in so we may continue on with the ritual?

Necra: Right... Sorry, had something else on my mind...

Necra gets to her feet, as her cell phone falls out from the sleeve of her robes. Stacy grabs it before the followers see, and shakes her head. Necra smiles softly as walks down a couple of stairs and stands before the followers.

Necra: I stand before you oh spirit of Winter, hear our prayers. Give us the snow to replenish our water, and to let the evergreens stay so we may praise thee. You are welcome here, come to us, give us the end of a season, so a new one may begin.

Stacy looks at her with narrowed eyes as she sits back down. Necra knew she was in trouble, but she wanted to get out of there as quick as she could. Her show would be starting in an hour and she didn't want to miss any of it. The ritual goes on for another half an hour, before it ends. The followers start to leave the temple and Necra is heading out the door, before Stacy catches her by the arm.

Stacy: What in the hell were you doing?

Necra: Keeping my eye on the time, so I wouldn't miss my show. I have like 25 minutes to get back to the house and take over the living room from Ex, and his monster trucks before it comes on. Now if you excuse me...

Stacy: You're starting to take after your mother more and more.

Necra: Hardly... My mother's vice was fucking my father senseless...

Sothren: You know she's not wrong.

Necra and Stacy turn around, and Stacy sighs, as Necra hugs her father.

Stacy: How long have you been there?

Sothren: I've been here the whole time. No one ever notices me.

Necra: That's not true... I do. Now get out of my way. My show is coming soon and I want to be there to watch the opening for it.

Sothren: Sorry... Go on and enjoy it. I heard it's a new one.

With that Necra takes off down the pathway, pushing past the followers, even knocking a couple to the ground as she passes.

Necra: OUT OF THE WAY!!! YOUR GODDESS IS COMING THROUGH!!!

One of the younger girls walks up to Stacy, as she sighs. She was still young and had a lot of things she had to work on before she would become like her mother. But it would all come in time.

Young Woman: Priestess, where is the Goddess going in such a rush?

Stacy: To watch a TV show.

Young Woman: Should we watch it too Priestess?

Stacy: I don't think so.

Young Woman: But it would please the young Goddess. Tell me what it is, and we shall do as she does.

Stacy sighs, and shakes her head, not believing what she was hearing. How could Stacy tell her? She closes her eyes and lowers her head.

Stacy: It's My Little Pony. Now go and do as your Goddess does.

Sothren: Now you see why I'm not the religious type?

Stacy: I wish I could crawl into a hole and die.

Sothren puts his arm around Stacy's shoulders as they start back toward the house. The camera falls back on Necra as she moves along the path. Her mind was racing at the thought of what the new My Little Pony could be, and her match. It had been a few weeks since she had stepped foot into the SCW arena and now she and Amy had to defend their titles once again.

Necra: It will be so wonderful to step foot back into the SCW. I've missed the blood, the torture, the pain, and the suffering that I've caused so far behind it's walls. It's seems almost a sin to let everyone have a break from the carnage that I have brought so far doesn't it? But this week I'll be back and I've been training, and know that come next Sunday night, there won't be anything left to Laura or to Trish. I'm not afraid of either one of you, but you should really be afraid of me. Laura you've seen what I can do to your beloved Amanda's mind without even touching her. I've watched your matches and I have to say that I'm not impressed with you. You've been here longer than I have, and the only thing that you've managed to accomplish is to be stripped of the Tag Titles that Amy and I now hold. Tell me how did that make you feel? Did you feel embarrassed? Did you sink into a feeling of depression, or did their decision make you want to kill each and everyone on them that took the titles away? It's hard to read people unless you can see into their souls... Wait... I can... And I have to say what I see in you isn't very good. I know there is more to you than what you tell the world isn't there Laura? I mean everyone knows you are with Amanda, and you don't anything to hide it. But there is so much more to you Laura... So much that you have to hide from the world, that you don't want anyone to see don't you? Sunday night when we stand face to face Laura I will see what you truly are, and if you do make it out alive from all of this, I'll tell everyone, and see what happens. You play the nice girl, but tell me Laura how far will you go to try and stop me? How far will you sink to get your hands on the Bombshell titles again?

Necra smiles to herself as she nears the house. She could see curtains blowing in the breeze as it moved through the house. It looked warm and inviting, filled with those that were willing to serve her in life and in death. She starts up the stairs, and as she looks up, one of the young men puts a rope around his neck and jumps from one of the highest points of the house. The rope goes taught and he hangs there gently moving in the breeze. Necra motions for a couple of the servants to cut him down, and they walk off leaving Necra alone once more.

Necra: Another servant has gone to the other side to await my return. I'm going to have a lot of followers when I go back. As for you Trish... I really don't know what to say... I know another Italian woman and she is a bigger bitch then you'll ever be. She is a mob boss that controls all of Jersey and has connections in the new world and the old country. If I so desired I could make one call and have you taken out, and serve me in the next life... But where would the fun truly be Trish if I did that? I know that you've actually done something while you've been in the SCW and I'm impressed with that... Well not really, because you and Laura have one goal in mind, and it's not going to happen. You see Amy and I have defended these titles once and we'll do it again. I don't play games nor do I like to give up something that I have truly earned that easy. If you want these titles Trish then you will have to pry them from my cold dead hands before that truly happens. You're going to have a fight on your hands, and it's not going to be easy one. I know what you can do in the ring, and I'm not going to underestimate you by any means. I know that you'll put up a fight, but will it be enough Trish? Will it be enough to stop me? Tell me are you confident enough to come after these titles, or will you back off, and walk away?

Necra reaches the house, and moves through the corridors until she comes to a large sitting room, where Ex is sitting on the large black leather couch. Necra sits down beside him and grabs the remote.

Ex: Well hello to you too.

SSSSHHHHHH... It's starting.

Ex turns his head to see what is on the TV and he sighs, leaning back on the couch. My Little Pony has begun, and her eyes were locked, along with any hope of getting her attention. Necra curls up beside Ex, as the scene fades on the heartwarming show of My Little Pony.

I am the Goddess of Death, the Queen of the Dead, the Grim reaper... and your soul belongs to me.

Mummification's: 23  Free Souls: 23

4x Bombshell Roulette Champion
1x Bombshell Tag Team Champion