Author Topic: Holiday cheer  (Read 792 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
Holiday cheer
« on: January 05, 2013, 08:39:35 PM »
 Scene 1-Christmastime
The scene shows Casey Williams with his wife, Laura, and their son Nils at the living room on Christmas Day  In the background, you see the Christmas tree with all the ornaments and lights and other Christmas decorations on it.  There are presents under the tree.  Casey decides to speak.

Casey-”Merry Christmas Laura.  Merry Christmas Nils.”

Casey pauses and lets Laura speak.

Laura-”Merry Christmas Casey.”

Casey-“You know I am excited for the New Year.”

Casey then gives a evil sounding laugh.

Laura-”Oh, why is that, hun?”

Laura takes a step forward, listening intently as Casey responds

Casey-”Simply because I vow to get the Heavyweight Championship, no matter what it takes.  No matter who I have to go through to get it.  I am at the point that  I don‘t care who I hurt to get what I want.”

Laura looks confused at Casey, then Laura opens her mouth.

Laura-”I hope that doesn‘t include us? ”

Casey-”Not at all babe.  You and Nils are the only 2 people I don‘t want to hurt.”

Laura sighs in relief and then speaks.

Laura-”Thank god.  I really want you to get that Heavyweight title and become the first Triple Crown Champion.  If anyone deserves that title, it is you.  You have busted your ass off week in and week out there for what?  To get shit on by the people you work with?”

Casey-”I know, it isn‘t fair that I get walked all over and mistreated by the people I work with.  Like I have said the last few weeks, NXT is holding me back, and it is time for a change.”

Casey then rips the packaging off the big box and sees all 5 seasons of Burn Notice and the Burn Notice: Fall of Sam Axe DVD sets, and gives a primal yell.

Laura-”I agree. You need to stop being Mr Nice Guy and letting people walk all over you.”

Casey smiles, nods and laughs as he hands Laura her presents as the scene fades to black.

Scene 2-Unspoken Heroes

The scene shows Casey Williams arriving backstage at the NWA event The Big Bang, where he was nominated for a few of NWA’s End of the Year Awards, most notably Most Improved.  Casey sees Ben Jordan getting ready to support his fellow ACW wrestlers in Kai Kennedy, Trent Shanahan and Simon Jones compete as Casey is there to also show support for one of the members of his team at New Year Rising, Matthew Kennedy.  
Casey-”Ben, what the heck are ya doin here?  You don‘t have a match tonight?.”

Ben looks at Casey with a confused look on his face, as he walks over to his bag and pulls out a wrapped box for Casey.

Ben-”I am here as one of the champs of ACW, showing face, trying to get noticed by Mr. Batee, and supporting my fellow superstars at ACW.  The same could be said for you. I also got you something for Christmas.”

Casey-”I am here to see if I win any of the End of the Year awards, and like you are representing ACW, I am doing the same for SCW, and supporting the lone SCW star competing, seeing he is teaming with me at New Year Rising, Matthew Kennedy.  Why the hell would you get me something?”

Ben laughs at Casey as soon as he stops speaking.

Ben-”Casey, after the hell that man put you through throughout the past 12 months, you are here supporting him. What is wrong with you?”

Casey-”Look, we both have issues with Mark Ward‘s group of men who have been attacking NXT, so we are putting our dislike on the back burner for now and focusing on our common goal.  I was told by Christian to stay here after they announced the winners of the awards I am up for to show support, and that is exactly what I am going to do.”

Ben-”Ahh, you want to know why I got you a Christmas present?  It is simple, it is because you have been so helpful to me since I started here in ACW, and I felt like I needed to repay you somehow.”

Casey then takes the box, unwraps it to find a fifth of Jack Daniels, and a gift certificate to Victoria Secret.  Casey then looks at Ben with disgust.

Ben-”You'll thank me after ya missus spends that.”

Casey then takes the bottle of fifth and throws it against the wall, narrowly missing Ben’s head as the scene fades to black.

Scene 3- Showing who is boss
The scene shows Casey Williams relaxing on New Years Eve with a bottle of beer in his hand.  He thinks about being in the elimination cage main event match where he teams with SCW Heavyweight Champion Spike Staggs, Aleksei Koji, and Matthew Kennedy, the latter 2 being former Roulette Champions, and the quartet is facing former SCW Heavyweight Champion Nick Jones, former NXT member and tag team champion in Jordan Williams, Tom Dudely, and current Roulette Champion in Goth.  Casey focuses his attention first to Nick Jones.

“Nick Jones, I will show you and the world that you are as “mediocre“ as I am when I beat your sorry ass.  Yeah, you may be a 2 time SCW Heavyweight Champion, kudos to you for that, but I will show that 2013 is the year of Casey Williams, launching myself into a realm that nobody has ever seen, nor will ever see in SCW.  You can talk a good game, but I will show you and the rest of your group of so called legends that actions speak louder than words when I beat all four of you and emerge victorious, getting the monkey off my back of the 4 of you beating me in 2012.“

Casey gives a sinister sounding laugh, and then turns his attention on his former partner, Jordan Williams.

”Jordan PS Williams, you son of a bitch.  If it weren‘t for you and Nick Jones, I would be Heavyweight Champion right now.  I will get my revenge upon you for all the hell you have put me through the last few months, and there is NOTHING anybody can do to stop me.  I will show you why I belong in the main event, and why I deserve to be in the Heavyweight title picture, and why you are nothing but a loser.  When we were Tag Team Champions, I carried the tag team,  I got the victory when we won the titles.  I saved your ass when you were getting mugged when we lost them.  I had to clean up your messes, and now I will put you out of your misery because I am tired of cleaning other peoples messes.“

Casey then turns his attention to Tom Dudely as he takes a sip of his beer.

”Tom Dudely, how does it feel knowing that your former protégé, Wyatt, is now a member of NXT?  Knowing he has aligned himself with the very same people that want to kick the everlasting shit out of you.  It must drive you crazy.  I know if it were me in your shoes, it would drive me absolutely crazy.  I am glad that I am not in your shoes, but instead destroying the man who is in them.  I will finally get revenge for all the hell you have put me through in 2012. You think I am a pushover?  I will show you exactly how mistaken you are when I bulldoze all over you and beat you ONE, TWO, THREE. “

Casey gets up, takes off his shirt to get more comfortable, and throws his shirt into the hamper and then sits back down as he then focuses on Goth.

”Goth, a man who I know the best in this match, going back, what, 3 years now?  Ever since AWA, and then you fired me for reasons only your pathetic excuse of a champion and a man know.  I will destroy you, limb by limb and then prove that the beast can be unleashed on the man who didn‘t capitalize on the full potential that was just waiting to be exposed.  As much as I don‘t always agree with  Mark Ward, he at least recognized my potential, the same that you failed to see, and gave me a chance, and he will see my potential at its fullest against his favorite pets.  I will show you AND THE WORLD that I do belong in this match, and in the Main Event, and am not going to be a laughingstock anymore. You think you are good because you beat the man who ended my Roulette Title reign and that you have beaten me at every chance given?  I will prove you wrong, that success is not measured in wins and losses, but how well you look while winning or losing.  “

Casey then finishes his beer and gets another one as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020