Author Topic: Talking and Training  (Read 802 times)

Offline Laura Jackson

• View Profile
    • Peter Siddorn
Talking and Training
« on: November 03, 2012, 06:42:40 PM »
 \'user

Scene 1 – Training is hard

The screen came up and showed footage of the triple threat match from Climax control when Odette Ryder, Laura Jackson and Jessie Salco. As the fierce action went on the crowd was cheering and going crazy for the action. Just then Odette leapt off and started to hit a tornado DDT. The footage then stops and the camera moved around to show Laura Jacskon holding a remote in her hand. She had on a black and white top, black jeans and black boots as she looked at her.  

Laura Jackson
See that Mandy you can counter that what you need to do is make she your legs are planted before you head get below you waist. As id it’s too low you can’t spot what you then do is wrap your arms around her waist and…

Laura looked over and saw Amanda still on the couch never to her. She had on a black bikini top, ripped blue shorts and flip-flops as well as a far-away look in her eyes. Laura leant over at this point.

Laura Jackson
MANDY

Amanda suddenly snapped forward and look around.

Amanda Cortez
What what I didn’t take it I swear

She then turned and saw Laura looking less than pleased.

Laura Jackson
You haven’t listened to one word I said have you?

Mandy dropped her head a little almost ashamed to say so.

Amanda Cortez
No

Laura sighed before walking out of the room. Amanda quickly followed her as she walked into the kitchen of the beach house of Amanda. Laura walked over to a kettle and flipped the switch to start the machine. Amanda stood in the doorway

Amanda Cortez
But that stuff boring I mean can’t we go to a gym and practice a match. I mean me strong and can beat you

Laura Jackson
That’s not the point Mandy. The whole reason I’m taking time out of my training is make sure you are ready for this match at High Stakes II when you go for the title as I way of saying sorry for screwing up our tag title run

Laura slapped her on the counter as Amanda came over and put her arms around Laura.

Amanda Cortez
Laura what have I told you! You don’t need to do that I believe you’re innocent I mean come on now you are just about the last person who would take that sort of thing. I mean honestly if either one would fail for drug it would be me.

Laura Jackson
I know that but still you know me when you get hurt I drop everything to make sure you are better and if I don’t do this I be miserable for a long while so please let me do this!

Amanda Cortez
Yeah but you know that I’m not into the whole thing.

Laura Jackson
I know but you could have at least tried to show you cared!

Amanda then lent forward and give her a kiss on the back of her neck. Laura reached over and grabbed the kettle and poured herself a drink.

Amanda Cortez
Oh didn’t be mad at me I don’t like it when you are mad at me.

Laura turned so she could Amanda in the eyes after all this.

Laura Jackson
Look I’m not saying you should take it to the same level that I take it to when I’m getting ready but it would help you if you know this. I mean you are forever relying on your kicks but you need to work on other parts of your games I mean if you got your foot broken how the hell are going to defend yourself!

Amanda giggled  at that statement.

Amanda Cortez
Me sneaky will catch them off guard.

Laura Jackson
Mandy I’m serious I know for a fact that the rest of the people in your match will working on stopping you so you have to work on stopping them!

Amanda Cortez
I think I be fine Laura truth me.

Laura Jackson
Fine if that how you feel I guess you don’t want my help shame too cause if you would have done it you have gotten a reward!

Amanda perked up at that moment when heard  that.

Amanda Cortez
Wait there was a reward for doing this.

Laura Jackson
There was a reward but you didn’t do what I wanted so you can’t be rewarded can you!

Amanda looked disappointed as she heard that. She pulled away from Laura and dropped her head.

Amanda Cortez
Umm no no you can’t what was the reward?

Laura Jackson
Oh I would have just taken you out for some ice cream! You know get one of those giant ones we could share but I guess we can’t do that can we.

Laura grabbed her cup and took a mouthful of liquid. She started to leave the kitchen when Amanda grabbed her arm. She tilted her head to the side and looked at her.

Amanda Cortez
So you were saying about this stance things?

Laura smiled she had once again managed to get Mandy to do something by offering her a treat. It was like a mother who tricks her kid but she did for her own good.

Laura Jackson
How about I show it.

Laura put down her cup and looked Amanda in a headlock. Amanda let out a cry as she got caught.

Laura Jackson
Now what you have to do is make sure you are planted on the mat and get underneath to take Odette over with what known as a northern light suplex. Also make sure to get up on your toes you can pin them understand!

Amanda Cortez
Yeah I got it. Can we go study some more

Laura Jackson
Sure we can and when it’s done we can go for ice-cream!

Amanda Cortez
YAY ice-cream

Amanda damn near flattened her with a hug as the pair walked out of the kitchen moments later the screen turned black.

End of Scene 1

Scene 2 - Interview

The camera came back up and it what looked like the underbelly of the Thomas and Mack Center. Moments later the face of Laura Jackson appears and disappears moments later. The camera moved back and showed Laura Jacskon hanging off of one of the pipes in the building. She was doing chin ups on the pipe and she was wearing her ring gear  of a black top and black pants with a sliver strip down each side. She let out a bunch of short breaths as she did this. It was clear she was getting ready for her tough test when she would go one on one with the former two time Bombshell champion and the woman who was recently voted the SCW woman of the year as the winner of the match of the year Misty. As Laura did this she heard a voice call out to her.

Yo Laura got a minute?

Laura got down off the pipe and as she did she looked around to see the big chested Ms Rocky Mountains standing there with her large chest on display for all to see. She looked at him and sighed.

Laura Jackson
So Ms Mountains you want a word with me. I just I can do that.

Ms Rocky Mountains
Can I ask what the hell are you doing here I mean honestly this is a basement.

Laura Jackson
I hate people and it’s better to be in a place like this I mean real sweat holes are the best places to train so what do you want to know.

With that the camera started to roll and Rocky started the interview.

Ms Rocky Mountains
Well tonight you are set to take on Misty and her fellows what are your thoughts about taking on one of the top bombshells?

Laura Jackson
Seriously what the hell are you expecting me to say? I mean seriously tonight I’m going to be taking on one of the best women there is in this company and I can’t wait. See to me the only way to see where you are is to take on the best and well Misty is probably the best. So this is how I get ready for the best and you know what Misty I know you probably think I’m a nobody and you can go through me. Let me tell you something I’m the kind of people who you think that you get rid of but like that annoying nit you want to swat but just can’t. I mean that at the end of the day this is a test for me and it’s one I know I will pass see Misty the last time I was on PPV I walked out as one hell of the bombshell tag team champion. Now but for a technical mistake myself and the other half of the Tattooed Goddess Amanda Cortez would be defending those belts tonight instead after I get done beating you I’m going to go see my girlfriend become the new bombshell champion so Misty I’m sure you’re probably talking about how I’m going to be a going to become one of your disciples but listen I only follow my love and that belongs to the goddess of War Amanda Cortez and I going to take the beat down I planned for my first title defence but instead I’m going to take that and use it on you. So Misty get ready as tonight Misty you are going to find out that baby I’m tattooed and better then you.

Rocky nodded as Mandy came in and slipped her hands around Laura waist. Laura giggled as she felt her lover soft arms hug her.

Amanda Cortez
That right I’m going to win tonight and it’s thanks to Laura. When we leave I will be the champion and Laura will be the new women of SCW bank on it.

With that Rocky turned back to the camera.

Ms Rocky Mountains
There you have it folks Laura Jackson believes she will win tonight against Misty we see if she can beat the woman of the year here at High Stakes II now back to ringside?

As the screen slowly turned black Laura and Amanda shared a kiss. Could the pair come away with wins or was all the work going to be for nothing?

End of Scene 2 & RP

OOC Sorry it not brilliant was busy with work and had to throw this together. Working a lot next week too so I only got time for one RP
user posted image