Author Topic: rp 2  (Read 794 times)

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
rp 2
« on: September 21, 2012, 05:46:07 PM »
 My thoughts are clear, my mind is blank… except for one single goal in life. To prove a point that violence is an art that is best served…. Cold.

“Tokyo, Japan. The world where modern technology and history and culture goes hand in hand. The nation where people share the utmost respect to others, those who worship their heroes in a fashion that does not evolve being a stalker at someone’s own backgarden. No, this nation has something that the rest of the world could learn from…. Respect those as your own God…”

A figure can be seen on top of a sky scraper. One of the many that Tokyo has, he is standing on top of it as he looks at the limelight of the city. A city where there are more people housing in than some nations. The figure is wearing a traditional Japanese outfit, his chest is visible for a small bit as it shows tattoos.

“The fans that saw me as one of their own, perhaps the fact that they understood someone that wore face paint in a different fashion than the Americans do. They only see a guy that likes to pretend to be a Goth. Who calls himself Got and therefore you are a blood extracting freak. While they? They reminded themselves of a legacy that is far beyond then just the mere paint that covers my face.”

“The Great Muta… just to name a wrestler. Everywhere he goes, he gets respect. The man that sprayed mist in the eyes of his opponent and exploded in matches with many martial arts or aerial tactics. A true champion of champions. A hero amongst heroes and a legend that never dies. No I’m not trying to surpass that man, no I’m not trying to take his spot in the world of wrestling, but they understood the meaning of the paint. The meaning of the tattoos and the meaning of my way of life. The respect that they gave me and I handed back to them. It’s quite simple when you come to think about it… wouldn’t you agree Matthew?”.

“I know you will”.

The camera turns around to show the face of the Roulette champion, the man they call Goth. The man that will put his championship belt on the line against a former champion Matthew Kennedy. A man that has been respected by his opponent for his career and yet he wants to prove a point.

“You see the world is sometimes just like a fish, you swim through the oceans of life. You dare to oppose the obstacles and you get better at it when the years come and you get stronger. Nothing stands in your way, except the time of the world. Soon the fishnet well catch you and serve you on a platter as raw fish. Again, a dish served cold is the best way to enjoy the fruit of life wouldn’t you agree? And in life it’s no different. In life the test of time will have to prove to the world that you have a meaning to exist. Do I have to prove the Grim Reaper that he has to wield that axe another time?”

“I don’t have anything to prove to anyone, except to myself. The thirst to push this body further than any other young kid is exactly that what keeps me going. 35 years old is not an age to retire, I’m not Ric freaking Flair you know. Just to step inside that ring, to walk that path towards the ring. To hear the fans admire you, the fact that once you capture their admiration. Then you know, you know you have it made for that single night.”.

“Have you got it made Matthew?”

Goth chuckles as he shakes his head, he bends through his knees and stares at the many buildings. The ant like walking humans that do not know that they are being watched.

“Japan has been good to me, you want to prove your worth by reclaiming a championship belt that you once held. I see thirst for gold in your eyes. Nothing that tells me that you admire me as they do. Not that it matters Matthew, you’re my opponent. So think that way, it’s the way that should be right? Or is there more than just admiration and the thirst of gold? You see to me, this is where I am at my best. You admired me from watching tv when you were young. Trying to become the best. You say you are perfection, you do not need to evolve.”.

Goth shakes his head and laughs for a few moments. He raises his hands to his knees and pushes himself upwards again. He takes off his robes and we see his back. A light on the building flashes on the many scars that his body has endured in the past.

“Perfection is something that people often wish to achieve, because they know that they cannot achieve it Matthew. Perfection is a concept that these people wish to achieve as well. To build the best computers, the best automobile, the best engine, the best financial industry, the best weapon that they could imagine. The best athletes. It’s what keeps them sharp and ready to go 24/7. What’s your concept of perfection? A perfect body? A trained eye? A mind that knows any move? The aerial tactics known to man? Please if I just shake my head and say it’s your youthful attitude. Your boldness that makes you exciting to listen and yet nothing interesting comes out. You are trying to mature at a young age and yet… yet I see a sign of insecurity that you try to hide from me.”.

“That’s where experience comes in Matthew. You see, I have dealt with the likes of you before. I have dealt with Stevie Ramone. Who to this day is one of the underestimated wrestlers ever to step foot in the ring. Coming so close to win the big one and people just never thought he would achieve a career like he has done. And you know why Matthew? Because he was confident and did not let doubt get to him. Never tried to be something that he wasn’t. I evolve from a Bringer of Chaos, to the biggest name in wrestling history. I think I know how I deal with perfection. In a brutal way that only a man that has evolved from the hardcore division like I have… without turning it’s back on it”.

Goth spreads his arms, we see the tattoos on his arms clearly visible. He extends his arms to the point of no return before he pushes his hands together in a respectful Japanese fashion. As he bows to the camera.

“I cherish the moment that we step foot inside the ring, to the point where the bell rings my mind is calm. But when the bell rings, it’s the storm that will erupt and a champion of sadism and viciousness takes over. You can study me on the sofa all you want while eating your cereals while growing up. But these men that faced me in the ring before will tell you. That you have never known me until you experienced it Matthew. You want my championship? You want my leather and gold belt? I want the world to know that these people expect me to once again climb the barriers, to have me fly from the highest tower and come crashing down upon you. They expect me to bleed, they expect me to maim you whenever I get the chance. Hell, even the mist of the legends of the wrestling ring is no unfamiliar thing to me. You talk about how your path of the regaining of the belt has been a long one? Expect that the road will come to an abrupt end and that I will tell you to go home Matthew. It’s going to be time for you to say Sayonara Matthew San…”

With that Goth walks off as the shot fades to darkness.
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>