Author Topic: Only A Matter Of Time  (Read 795 times)

Offline Anthony King

• View Profile
    • Anthony King
Only A Matter Of Time
« on: September 21, 2012, 12:38:27 PM »

I didn’t know what to expect after hearing the news about Brooklyn Carter, even though we hadn’t known each other for a long time, I still felt some sort of connection with her. She hung around with my crew, no matter what I wanted to support her in this time of need because I couldn’t imagine the feelings she would have dealing with this mess.

It made me angrier with Shark, even after our match we both kept a mutual respect for each other. Shark may have won our match, but at the end of the day he saw that I put up a fight, it wasn’t as easy as he expected to be.

Maybe for his battles against Argento, but not towards me.

-- Tokyo, Japan –-

I had only been in Japan for a couple days; I was tired and really wasn’t interested in doing any sightseeing, at least not right now. Madison hadn’t arrived yet and honestly the only thing I did was chill out in my hotel, I really didn’t have the urge to go out and do anything, I was more focused on this match.

The Tag Titles would be nice around my waist and Sean’s, with him being a Former Champion he already knew the responsibility with holding the titles. But I was excited having the opportunity to hold the titles with Sean.

I remember following Sean a couple years back when he first started out wrestling, I always knew who he was from seeing his matches and attending a couple Pay Per View Shows, but to actually get an opportunity to team up with is more then what I have ever asked for. My luck here in SCW hasn’t been the best though, loosing to Giani in my debut which I was still kind of shocked by that, and then of course the match with Shark and Argento didn’t help me at all.

I feel as though if it was One against One, I might have had a better chance at winning. Argento loosing so quick made it easy for Shark to take that win.

All I could do was lounge around my hotel room, I hadn’t really spoken to Sean regarding our match; he was mostly dealing with things in his own personal life. I spent a couple days at the GYM working with one of Tokyo’s top trainers, it was cool training the way they train here, different techniques we’re learned and I know it would give me the advantage in my own match. I made my way into the kitchen, opening up the refrigerator, pulling out a bottle of water, walking back over to the couch; I lay down, placing my feet on the end up on the couch arm.

Ring … Ring …

Leaning over, I looked down at the front of my phone to see who it was calling, across the screen read Sean Williams I slid the button across to answer the call, immediately placing it on speaker phone.

Sup man?

I wanted to call and address my promo, and the things I said about you and the rest of the group.
[Sean took a deep breath] I wasn’t throwing shots at you or anyone else, I admitted that it was my own selfish ways that tore the group apart and I apologize for that, but I want everyone to know that it wasn’t done with hate or wanting to cause problems. I just wasn’t thinking straight and destroying The Sins was the only thing on my mind.

I wasn’t mad, I understand that this whole wrestling thing wouldn’t be easy. At the end of the day you can have your little group, or allies in the business but once it all boils down towards the end, in reality its about that strap. [Anthony pauses] It’s about the titles and making a name for yourself, every man for themselves is the way I like to put it.

I’ve already said my piece regarding this match and what’s to come at the end, everyone is waiting on what you need to say.

You’ve basically said everything for me, I was brought into this situation by you and Dream Chasers, I have no hatred toward these people and really the only thing on my mind is winning these straps. My first two matches here we’re the best, I fucking lost and now I have the opportunity to go to Violent Conduct and become Tag Team Champions. [Anthony laughs out loud] That’s the best fucking feeling ever, I remember hearing dude say I was kind of dragged into this whole situation, which is true but I’m glad to be given this opportunity. It’s time SCW seen some new Tag Team Champions, a team that deserves the Gold.

I wouldn’t say The Sins don’t deserve the Gold, they’ve held them for quite some time. But I want us to be the team to upset them, and NXT. Remember they got the best of us the last couple weeks, and now I think it’s time to return the favor.

You have your reasons for going in this match, I know you want a piece of Gabriel, but I have my reasons also. I have no history with any of these people in this match, so yes I will stand by the words of your friend. But I won’t let that stop me from gaining what we both want, I may not have been around to long but I plan on making a huge impact while I’m here.

It takes the best, to be the best. We got this, Dream Chasers may have failed, but with us two teaming up. We’re still an unstoppable force, DJ and James only stood in our way and now its time to show these people what we are truly capable of.

3:43 PM
--Meet & Greet
Ariake Coliseum

I was stoked to even take advantage of the whole meet and greet, being in Japan and experiencing the surroundings, the people, and the landmarks. It was all cool; I had never been to Japan before so coming here was definitely a good decision.  

I never really liked to travel much that was more of Madison’s thing. I remember when we both left Nashville and came out to LA, we both had dreams. Madison was out handling her business, photo shoots, magazine covers, and even a couple video appearances. It was better then her staying in the clubs, for a couple years Madison made her money in the strip clubs, she started out as a waitress that danced for some tips, even giving out a few lap dances but she would never remove her clothes.

She wanted to be that classy stripper type.

After leaving Nashville, our parents had our assets frozen, most of the money we couldn’t touch because of disobeying their rules. No one wanted us to leave Nashville; no one believed we stood a chance living out on our own. I think it was more of the problems our parents had with each other, my dad’s side found it strange I had such a close relationship with my mother’s side but why wouldn’t I?

It was the same for Madison, no one understood why we got along as good as we did, maybe because we we’re family and didn’t believe in that drama that our parents would preach to each other.

They even tried to separate us at one time, I remember leaving Nashville and heading out to LA myself, I stayed there a couple weeks with my aunt but ended up going back to Nashville to get Madison.

That was a tough situation.

\'user

I stood behind the booth, signing autographs and pictures of myself. It amazed me to see how huge my fan market grew; I remember wrestling for my other promotions and only traveling throughout the states. That was one thing I liked about SCW though, with it mainly being based out of Vegas it felt good not being on the road all the time.

Fans coming up to me asking me questions, wanting to take pictures. It felt good to see my name being spread around the way that it was, people we’re noticing me and not for my first two mistakes, but these people saw potential in me and was throwing words of wisdoms my way.

I had a fan tell me to chalk those losses up; everyone doesn’t always have a perfect start.

Yes Shark got lucky, yes Giani got lucky. But I’ll make sure The Sins and NXT won’t have that same luck this Sunday.

I only had a couple more autographs sign, the place was already crowded and I wanted to make a couple moves before retiring back to my room. I noticed some other SCW Stars making their way in, I noticed Argento on the other side talking with a couple fans while. I even saw Nick Jones walk by, but his cocky ass didn’t even stop, he probably went somewhere to shoot some more fucking steroids or something.

Dude was huge as fuck.

I signed my last autograph and I made my way out towards the back, I talked with security for a couple minutes before jumping in the BMW Couple and driving off, I had to have my own whip.

Ring … Ring …

Finally the call I had been waiting for, I picked up not even acknowledging her, but was wondering where the hell she was.

I hope your in Japan.

My flight just landed and I’m actually on my way to the hotel, I’m sorry I was running late but I had a couple of things to take care of in the states.

Look Madison, I’m good sis. I just got a lot of shit on my mind, I just left this little meet and greet with some of our fans and almost everyone that came up to me basically apologized for my loss and it’s like What the fuck? I don’t want to hear that shit, I appreciate you being sympathetic with me but that shit is embarrassing.

How?

I left from being a World Champion, a Tag Team Champion ,and one of the top superstars WAW had to offer, now I’m doing warm up matches and loosing to people like fucking Giani. At least with Shark I can respect that dude, but Giani, come on that’s fucking embarrassing. [Inside the car, Anthony reaches in the cup holder pulling out a half smoked dutch from earlier, he lights it up in the car while driving.] My point is I need to really step my fucking game up if these fools want to take me serious, everyone says I have the potential but shit not working in my favor. And I don’t need fucking assholes coming up to me feeling sorry that I lost, I want people coming to me like they do Nick Jones and congratulating me.

It’s only a matter of time before you get there Ant, you are in a new company and therefore you have to work your way back up. If things would of worked out in WAW then you would still be there as their World Champion, but the world doesn’t always work that way.

I’m letting down a lot of people including myself down, I need to step my game up because this company brings a lot of good talent and I expect to be better then them.

Win these tag titles, hold them longer then those other two idiots, make your impact there and when its time, whoever the World Champion is at the moment, you go in there, beat some ass and become the World Champ.

Nick Jones is a respected man, that man walks around with his head held high everyday, he lost the title to Rage but then turned around and defeated Rage to regain what was taken from him, I like that type of attitude. Nick doesn’t let the drama and the bullshit outside of SCW mess up his train of thought, he sticks around the people whose closest to him and he makes it known why he deserves to be the Champion, I look up to that.

I haven’t really paid too much attention to the competition in SCW, just only towards the people you have faced, but Ant it’s going to take time and you know that, so I suggest you buckle up and prepare for this bumpy journey because it won’t be easy.

She was right though, and that’s the thing I liked about Madison because she never held nothing back. I’m in a whole new federation with a fair amount of decent wrestlers, most of them have huge past histories whether it being a good win/loss record or numerous title reigns.

When I first signed a contract with SCW, I flaunted vacating the World Title, because it was true. No one could beat me and take that title away, I was an unstoppable force back in WAW and the only man that could ever take me down was Snake Eyes.

If was to ever run into that fool again, it would definitely cause a problem. Hopefully his ass doesn’t show up in Sin City, because he would have to suffer another lost here.

But like I said, I signed a contract here flaunting and teasing the fact that I was one of those stars that had the opportunity to leave the company and leave as Champion. People we’re pissed, but I was so above and beyond the remainder of the competition there that I needed a change, the boss and I exchanged words, he allowed me to vacate as Champion and even inducted me into their hall of fame.

I was Top Dog before, but now it’s hard for me to even win a match. Maybe I came in with the wrong attitude, maybe it was just me being cocky and not focusing on what’s real in the match.

But that will all change at Violent Conduct, my history with The Sins and NXT might not run deep like the history they have with Sean, but I guarantee I will be there to watch his back and to make sure we grab them straps and walk out Japan winners.

I’m thrilled about my first win in SCW this Sunday, and with the titles on the line make it even better.

Madison and I shared a few more words before disconnecting the call, I finally made it back to the hotel room where I needed to go and rest, I was drained from the Meet and Greet and before that I had put a couple hours in at the Gym.

Under the orders of Sean, he wanted me to be well prepared for this match. My up and coming skills he felt weren’t a huge match for what was being thrown my way.

You had Casey Williams, the dude who looks like he abused steroids his whole life. The weight and the fact that this dude is one needle shot away from exploding, I know he’ll definitely put up a fight.

Despayre may be slow in the head, but his abilities were far from slow. Dude had it in him to destroy whatever came his way; I guess those we’re the traits he picked up from his father because from what I understand his father was a beast back in the day when he was wrestling.

Speaking of his father, it seems like his father had a couple words for me recently. I’ve never met this man a day in my life besides the little altercations we both found ourselves dragged in. Synn and I were similar to an extent, he didn’t want to be involved because of the love he had for Sean, which is cool if you’re into that type of shit.

But the shots thrown my way from you definitely weren’t needed. I’m sure you will hype your son and your best friend up as much as possible. But understand this, when I fight, I fight hard and I won’t hold back on anything. I could care less about the past relationship Synn and Sean had, that’s none of my business and from my understanding, they’re not even an item anymore. So the pain and destruction I cause his child at Violent Conduct won’t be held over my head and I won’t have to worry about Sean being upset, because while I’m destroying Despayre, I’ll leave Sean to focus on Gabriel.

So Synn you better pray to your Gods or whatever it is you people worship, because at Violent Conduct you’re team won’t be so lucky.

And I’ll put that on everything, and I hope he makes sure that his little pussy crew doesn’t get involved, and that goes for the remainder of the NXT members also. Once that cage falls, it’s no way out.

Except over the top, and I’ll be damn if I let any of those fools get the best of me or Sean.

Synn is maybe jealous that I was placed in this title fight so soon, but I was good enough for the bosses to be thrown in the mix, Sean didn’t have to go for the tag titles. He could of just faced Gabriel alone and been done with it, but he wants to prove a point and reached out for my help.

NXT and The Sins won’t know what hit them come Violent Conduct, it’ll all be a blur once we both are finished with them, and at the end of the match I’ll climb to the top of that cage with title in hand and raise it high in the air for not only the fans to see, but the former champions and the losers to see who the new bosses in town are.

You on your way to the room now right?

I should be there within the hour, I want to make a couple stops at these shops I’m passing.

Always ready to shop, I swear Madison burns her credit cards up but the bitch doesn’t ever go broke. I guess when you got money like that, there’s nothing else to do but spend it.

Yo you should see this girl’s closet though. I laughed on the phone and Madison knew what I was laughing about, she screamed for me to ”shut up” and then suddenly the call ended, she knew I was about to hound her for shopping but it was her own money and that was kind of her relaxation.

Spending money, a boss bitch can do that though.

I finally made it back to the hotel, tired as fuck from all the running around I had to do, interviews and shit. Being in Japan, these people had a lot of questions, especially dealing with people’s personal lives. I respected their questions though, I mostly got questions of what I expected from wrestling here in SCW, my reply was Championships, respect, and to be better then some of these losers walking around claiming to be the best.

I won’t mention any names as of yet, I don’t want to start no wars especially since I’m focused on this match at Violent Conduct, but I’m pretty sure I’ll be more open when it comes to releasing my anger. I’m using to doing that with my hands instead of mouth, words don’t really mean shit until you back them up.

Which is what I planned on doing?

I walked upstairs and headed into my hotel room, I opened the door, sliding my feet out of my shoes. I didn’t even close the door I was so ready to hit the couch and just sleep, but I knew I had to reach out to Anna before closing my eyes.

She would get upset, and I really didn’t have time for that drama.

I walked over to the computer, loading up Skype. On the other end I could see her lying in the bed, panties on with them yellow heels. She knew exactly how I liked it, and always kept a dude on edge.

\'user

I smiled, acting stupid on cam, throwing up signs and shit just so I could see her laugh. Even though Anna wasn’t officially my girl, we acted as if we we’re a couple. She still had a dude, or should I say a baby father that she kind of kept in touch with, she wanted to work things out with him but was torn between me.

I never pressured her though; I always explained to her that it was her decision on whether she wanted a real man in her life. She kept me around though, hit me from time to time and our late night Skype sessions was always the best, I mean I had needs and I could go out and get them fulfilled by some Japanese hooker, but I wouldn’t disrespect her like that.

We going to play tonight? [Anna began to rub her hand down her body, caressing her breasts and in between her thighs.] I’m horny baby, I wish you we’re here.

[Anthony laughed] I’ll be home soon Ann, you know I will take care of that pussy when I get there, I wish you would of flown out to Japan though, I would of handled that ticket.

That was too long of a flight and I couldn’t find anyone to watch Jayden, my moms is tripping and my Dad is in Vegas, so its just me and the baby until you get back.

Where dude?

Off fucking the next chick I assume, I could care less at this time. Baby, Jayden is sleep and I really need this quickie, so show me something sweet baby.

Ha, Ha! I knew what she wanted, the only thing she begged and craved for when I was around her, there’ll be times she hit me 3, or 4 in the morning asking for the D, so I didn’t mind playing with her for a little bit, I’m pretty sure she wasn’t complaining anyway.

Girl you got me about to act up in this hotel room, but you have to show me a little something first.

Ha, is that what you want?

I walked over to the light switch, darkening the room a little. I knew I had some time before Madison would appear; it wouldn’t be nothing freaky, just a little show and tell.

I watched her as she started to unbuckle the buttons on her bra, damn she was sexy. She slowly teased me while getting undressed, made me miss her even more. I leaned back in the chair and watched her play as the scene fades to black.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 12:41:26 PM by Anthony King »
>