Author Topic: Way Beyond The Titles  (Read 793 times)

Offline Sean Williams

• View Profile
    • Sean Williams
Way Beyond The Titles
« on: September 21, 2012, 02:04:22 AM »

So much was happening around me, I didn’t know which way to turn. I was confused at the fact that my best friend is pregnant by a man we both at one point despised.

Am I suppose to be his friend now? Fuck no! I had my issues with Shark and those issues wouldn’t change until we address them face to face, whether inside the ring or outside the ring Shark needed to own up for coming at me while having his issues with Brooklyn. I wasn’t mad at Brooklyn, I’m pretty sure she didn’t want nor expect having a child with that dude, but as her friend I would stand behind her and support her no matter what.

But man the thing I worked so hard for was falling apart right in front of my eyes. Once again I place myself in the laughing stock category of SCW.

But that could all change at Violent Conduct, I had so much in store and I know that I had to step my game up going into this match. Only because in the beginning who knows what role NXT will play, with the titles being on the line I hope they take the match serious.

Align as much as you want with The Sins, but remember the Gold is on the line and The Sins are not going in this match hoping and praying that NXT wins, The Sins are going in with the mindset of keeping the tag team titles in their possession.

I know my good friend Synn will be ringside, cheering his son on. I know the awkward position Synn was placed in, but of course he chose family and I respect that. But I have to address the fact that I never wanted Synn to go against his family, I only wanted him to acknowledge that his family was just involved as I was in this whole feud.

Synn was upset because I called his son garbage, but I only did what I knew would hurt Synn the most.

But I was hurt, I was hurt at the fact that Synn could sit there and push me further away only to satisfy his “so-called” family. Well at Violent Conduct I pray that you be as close as possible, because this Sin Family will need a prayer after I’m finished with them, the Tag Team Titles is only a bonus for the match, but the real win is proving to Gabriel and the rest of his cronies that I’m the best at what I fucking do, you want to see the High Flying Extreme Not Give A Fuck Sean at Violent Conduct, well he’s here and Violent Conduct will be my playing ground while NXT and The Sins will be my victims.

Penthouse Suite
203A
Tokyo, Japan.

Daniel: You know I enjoyed it.

The scene opens up inside Sean’s suite, Daniel is shown walking from the kitchen into the bedroom area wrapped in only his towel, he runs and leaps on the bed landing next to Sean who is still half sleep.

Daniel: Get up boy.

Sean: Man, we didn’t go to sleep until like 3 in the morning.

Daniel: Keep sleeping like that, and you’ll sleep the rest of your life away.

Sean: Yeah, my freaking mother use to say that.

Sean leaped up from the bed, adjusting his briefs and walking into the bathroom.

Daniel: I think we should have the talk.

Awww fuck, not the talk. I hope it wasn’t the talk where he asked me to be his boyfriend, or lifelong partner.

I mean nothing was wrong with that, but damn I’m only weeks after this whole break up with Synn and wasn’t ready and wow, like what would Synn think of me if he ever found out about Daniel? Does he even know?

Shit.. Shit

Sean: What talk?
[Sean mumbles] Is it bad?

Daniel laughs as he walks over to Sean wrapping his arm around his waist and pulling him closer.

Daniel: Nothing bad this soon, at least I would hope not.

Sean: Then what is it? You’re making me fucking nervous man.

Daniel: I really like you honestly, but you know I am here in Japan on work for another couple of months, so once you head back to the states, it’s like what happens with us?

That was a good question, what would happen with us? Hell, I didn’t know. I enjoyed his company, the conversation was always soothing and he just made me feel good inside, sadly we hadn’t had sex yet which was cool, but I can tell you I was frustrated.

Really frustrated!

Sean: I don’t know, I’m not to thrilled with the whole long distance thing. I was never a fan.

Daniel: I’m guess we could work something out.

Sean: Let me think about it.

Daniel smiles as he kiss Sean on the cheek, he continued getting dress as Sean headed back into the bathroom, after a couple minutes Daniel walks in the bathroom giving Sean another hug and kiss on the cheek, he waves bye and walks over toward the front door leaving out. Sean walks out the bathroom and grabs his phone and key and walks out the door as the scene fades.

[3 Hours Later.

Tokyo, Japan
Penthouse Balcony

The scene opens up outside on the balcony of Sean’s hotel room, Sean is shown standing towards the edge with his phone to his ear.

\'user

Sean: Listen Nick, my plan is to win these tag titles again and actually hold onto them.

Nicki: How’s the workout?

Sean: Better then ever, I was in the gym 3 hours, training hard with my own personal trainer that I got here, I’m improving everything from technical to straight bruiser. Gabriel is a carbon copy of what I use to be, but I’m more aggressive and I know it will take his all to take me out.

Nicki: That’s what I want to hear.

Sean: He so badly wants the old me to come out, he wants the old Sean at Violent Conduct and that’s what he’s going to get and I feel sorry that he wished this upon himself and his team.

Nicki: I’m already working on a press conference for you and Anthony once you two win the tag titles.

Sean: Winning those titles is enough press for me, and sadly Gabriel has filled these peoples heads up with lies regarding retaining these titles and he won’t, he will face one of the biggest upsets in his wrestling career. And I feel bad that he had to bring this pain upon his closest friends, or his family.

Nicki: So are you telling me that you won’t let Synn mess your focus up?

Sean: I’m not, I won’t even notice that he’s there unless he gets involved which I hope he’s smart enough not to. I received an memo regarding some money that I donated to some charity, his fucking ego is so out of this world that he can’t swallow his pride and accept the money he gave to me, back to him.

Nicki: I told you it would be a waste.

Sean: He’s a fool, and then he had to nerve to tweet Daniel the other day saying how he was being replaced, I ignored him.

Nicki: Is it that bad?

Bad enough, it really pissed me off that Synn refused the money. Why donate it? I understand the good cause behind it, but it was kind of disrespecting me at the same time, at least he could of spoke to me about the whole thing.

But that was Synn way of handling things and living life, keeping shit so secretive.

Sean: I don’t even want to talk about it.

Nicki: You still love that loser and that’s fine, but that love needs to hurry up and become lost because it’s a waste of time and energy.

Sean: He’s probably on edge because he knows the damage I can cause, Synn knows that I can be a beast when it comes to wrestling, he knows how dangerous it can be going into this match with me. But nothing can protect his son or Gabriel, and I say the same for NXT.

Nicki: He threaten to really hurt you if anything bad was to happen to Despayre.

Sean: Then he better be prepared to TRY and HURT me.

Nicki: That’s what I want to hear, I was tired of hearing the sympathetic bullshit for that loser, get rid of him for good. You’ve already wasted like 3 years with that fucking loser and you two have obviously never been able to work it out.

Nicki hated Synn, she didn’t like his whole existence in this world. She only met him a couple times but from the times she did run into him, it was never a conversation, but more of walk pass each other and not speak.

Synn didn’t really care for her too much either, and I can understand why. Nicki had that personality where she always had to be in charge, I only knew her for a couple years but it felt as though it was forever. She was real, but in a harsh way. You had to have thick thin to be around her, understand her jokes or even when she was only trying to give out advice.

But was it the end of Synn and I? could we actually make it through another rough time, I didn’t think so.

It was nothing he could say or do, the truth was to just let it go and that’s what I am going to do and the only way I can prove to him that its really the end is destroy what means the most to him.

Sean: Just know you’ll be very proud of me after Violent Conduct.

Nicki: I’m not worried, but I have to run and handle some more business. I should be back within the next hour or so.

Sean hung the phone up and slid it back in his pocket, he pulled a cigarette out of his jacket pocket and lit it up, taking the first puff, he exhales and smokes fills the sky.

It was a lot on mind, a lot of shit I had to deal with. My brother still wasn’t himself, still shaky after the attack. Progress was being made in the case, but my brothers actions, his whole personality had changed. He still suffered from nightmares after the attack, now he doesn’t want to be out to late because of what happened, but the funny thing was my brother wasn’t gay.

But that wasn’t the only thing I was stressed about, my career with SCW was up in the air, I didn’t know what direction I wanted to take. Anthony and I going for the Tag Titles was a good move, but I wanted more.

The World Title I had my eye on, I had enough potential to challenge. Sadly Rage was no longer the champion because it would have been easy to not only defeat him, but beating him for the World Title definitely would of boosted my ego since Rage “Thought” he was the best.

Rage is pathetic.

Which is why I won’t waste anymore of thoughts on that loser, suppose Champion but just a fake at heart, which is why no one believes in that fool.

Speaking of another fool, Casey Williams.

I cannot believe I share the same last name as this douche bag. I don’t hate too much to make me want to change it, but maybe he should reconsider his own. I haven’t really addressed the issue of him fighting me during that lumberjack match, he was all excited that he got the best of me and I let him have it, I let him enjoy the ride of getting the chance to take me out, but it also felt good to me that you needed help.

Casey can brag as much as he wants, he got lucky. But come Sunday he will be involved in this match just as much as I am, and even though Gabriel is my main target. I will make sure Casey will feel my wrath, he may have got the best of me once, but this Williams boy will get the last fucking laugh.

#Trust.

Sean walk back into his hotel room, closing the balcony door behind him. He turns and heads into the kitchen area where Brooklyn is shown sitting on the counter, eating a couple oreo cookies, Brooklyn smiles and waves at Sean.

Sean: I was just about to call you, I’m glad you let yourself in.

Brooklyn: Sorry, I didn’t really want to be alone in my hotel room right now, well I really wasn’t alone because Dana was there. But I wasn’t in the mindset of a lecture tonight, so I thought I would get away.

Sean: How are you?

Brooklyn: Honestly?

Sean shakes his head.

Brooklyn: Broken, ashamed, embarrassed, angry and mostly disappointed in myself. I should of never let James get the best of me, I really shouldn’t of let him get in my head like he did.

Sean: You cared about you, you can’t help you have feelings for.

Brooklyn: We we’re doing so good, and now I feel like I distracted him from his match with this news and he like fucking hates me.

Sean: I mean it is a bad situation, you know I don’t really care for the dude especially after the comments made about myself and you. But I can’t stop you from liking who you like, I suggest you take this as a good thing, not having Shark in your life could be drama free.

Brooklyn: I don’t know, I’m lost right now.

Sean: I mean why would you want to deal with that drama though? Shark has bitches flocking out his ass, and then he’s just a fucking douche, he’s ignorant as hell and honestly this dude might hype your head all up and then drop you like a bad habit, like fuck him Brooke, you got money, and a good family behind you, so why worry about this dude?

I couldn’t really talk given my situation with Synn, but then again I have no situation with him.

Brooklyn: It’s not that easy.

Sean: So what’s going on at Violent Conduct? Brooke I know you want to compete but you can’t and I won’t let you. Don’t let what people say on Twitter both you either, I know in your heart you care for the baby inside you, but you can’t get out of this one.

Brooklyn: It’s being taken care of.

Sean smiles as he walks over embraces Brooklyn, Sean truly cared from Brooklyn, she became like a sister to him. He cared for her and only wanted the best, Sean released the hold and walked over to the refrigerator reaching inside and pulling out a water bottle, he pops the top and takes a drink.

Brooklyn: Don’t worry about me though, I know there will be a time I’ll hold that title again, but I’m concerned about you because this match you have is serious, it goes way beyond being a title match.

She was right, it was way above just being a title match. The titles didn’t matter to me, I was already a former Tag Champ with Wyatt back in the day, we could of held them for a long time but my mind was in the right place. That wasn’t my focus and at the time I was thrown in the match without my consent, I took that win though and I celebrated as champ but even if I did walk out as the loser at Violent Conduct, my main goal is proving a point to Gabriel.

The match was more about Gabriel, we both shared words on Twitter, some good and some bad. I felt that Gabriel disrespected me on so many levels, he used my past drug usage against me and claimed that drugs were the reason why I couldn’t compete the way I use to.

It was a low blow for him to throw my past in my face, he knew the words to say that would show me weakness. I’m pretty sure Synn had something to do with, I’ve always been open with the public, some things I do hide but during the time I did suffer from using hardcore drugs, my private life always seem to come public. I made mistakes, I had numerous stints in rehab but I promised myself that my future would turn out brighter.

I hope both Synn and Gabriel are prepared to console their little Despayre, he is going to be heartbroken when I pin his Uncle Gabriel Sunday at Violent Conduct, and say goodbye their precious titles.

Sean: It does and I’m pretty sure Gabriel realizes that. I’m so angry that I know Sunday the referees, the security and whoever is going to have to pry me off of Gabriel and Casey, which are the two I have the most problems with.

Brooklyn: It’s a huge match.

Sean: Brooke, its not even about the Tag Titles, it’s about respect and about proving a point. Gabriel got the best of me the last couple of shows but it’s my time to turn the tables on him and that punk Casey, fuck NXT and fuck the Sins.

I may have changed my attitude up a bit, calm myself down but it will always be FUCK NXT and FUCK THE SINS.

Sean: Gabriel said some nice things, but I don’t believe it. This dude spent the whole time bashing me throughout the weeks but now all of sudden he wants to say nice things about me, I tried to keep it friendly with Gabriel in the beginning off the strength of Synn, but Gabriel has always had this jealousy over me.

Brooklyn: I don’t think you’ve been nice at all though Sean, even since the beginning you had it out for Gabriel.

Sean: I never acknowledged Gabriel until he decided to open his mouth about me, once he did that then I went to in attack mode. I respect Gabriel as a competitor but as a person, he’s a douche bag and its sad you may not get compete, because you would of destroyed Odette just as I would of destroyed her man.

Sean laughs to himself a little.

Sean: When it comes to that man, I swear anger builds up inside me more and more. I just want to rip his fucking head off and make him eat those words, make him eat the fact he thinks my skills has declined, he attacked my character and wanted to bring my past in a fight, so I will teach him something on Sunday.

And that’s to beat some fucking respect in him.

Sean: And when I win the tag team titles, I’ll be mature and even shake his hand after the match and congratulate him on having the opportunity to face me again in the ring and also remind him who the better competitor is.

Brooklyn: Either way I’ll still be in the building so if I can’t experience my own win then at least I’ll experience yours.

Sean: Damn Brooke, it sucks because you deserve that title again, you do.

Brooklyn: I blame Shark, and I blame myself. I’m happy though, and I’ve finally come to terms that Shark may not be around and that’s fine. Thank God I’m a boss bitch and I won’t have to worry about not being able to take care of my child.

Sean laughed at the comment boss bitch, he was happy to have spent the time with Brooklyn because he knew he could get good conversation from her. Brooklyn grabs her clutch off the counter and walks over to Sean hugging him once more, she heads over to the door, she opens it and standing on the other side was Susan and Sean’s son Christian. Brooklyn smiles as she leans down and kisses Christian on the head, she acknowledges Susan and then walks pass her making her way down the hall way, Susan pushes the stroller inside and closes the door behind her.

Sean: Christian!

Sean runs over to the stroller, unbuckling his son out of the stroller. He walks over to the couch sitting Christian on his lap, Susan walks over to the chair and sits down.

Sean: How was you’re flight?

Susan: It was nice, I was able to sleep.

Sean: Is he feeling better? [Sean feels on Christian’s forehead.] His fever is gone.

Susan: He’s better now, last night was the worst. [Susan sighs] But listen Sean we need to talk.

Sean: What’s wrong?

Susan: Erica is out and from what I understand she has hired a bunch of lawyer’s trying to regain custody of Christian, the drug stint that she was popped for is being placed on Vincent and she was let free today.

Sean: And she already has fucking lawyers?

Susan: Yes.

Sean: So what does this mean?

Susan: Immediately after Violent Conduct we have to fly back to Los Angeles and appear in court, I am honestly lost for words right now because I thought all this drama was over.

Sean: She can’t have Christian, I won’t let that bitch  take Christian from me ever again.

Susan: We have to go to court and see what the judge says, technically since the chargers we’re dropped against her, she has no reason for being an unfit mother. The girl basically as a clean record besides some minor theft charges a couple years ago, in the court eyes usually the child should be placed with the mother.

Sean: In America’s eyes a baby raised by a gay parent isn’t right either, so are you sure that’s not playing a part?

Susan: The judge has seen improvement in your life and career, your sexuality is definitely not playing a role and I don’t think you should always play the gender preference card all the time, it is 2012 and not everyone thinks like that anymore.

If she only knew?!?

Sean: I won’t argue with you when it comes to what I experience in my daily life, because remember you live the regular American dream, but when it comes to my son, like I said I refuse to let that bitch take custody.

Susan: We have to figure something out Sean and quick.

Sean: What did Alicia say? She was involved last time. [Pauses] Wait? [Sean thinks to himself for a minute, then smiles] I forgot Daniel is a lawyer, I can ask him.

Susan: Who the hell is Daniel?

Sean: Long story.

Sean rises up from the couch placing Christian in his Mom’s hands, he runs toward the bedroom jumping on his bed, he dials out Daniel’s number as the scene fades.

Sadly at Violent Conduct a relationship that I thought I wanted will officially come to an end.

I’ve stood back long enough and allowed people to walk over me, to look pass my talents and focused more on my flaws, I’m tired of the ridicule and judgmental assholes out here in the world who have nothing better to do but speak Sean Williams name.

Synn, I will address you sooner then you think. You’re so full of yourself that you want me to be jealous of you and Gabriel’s relationship, you want me to be jealous of Despayre and the rest of your foolish family and friends, but I will never loose sleep over anything that you desire or love in your life. My life was in a perfect place until you let the members of your little group come and tear us and my life apart. You constantly point the the finger, the blame at me.

But at Violent Conduct, I’ll shut you and the rest of them phonies up. Maybe it was more of Gabriel being jealous of me, he saw the amount of love you had invested in me and our relationship and he couldn’t take it, he felt the need to open his mouth and spew out lies.

He thinks he’s better then me? Even though think he’s better then me, then you both need to be schooled over. Don’t cry because I call your family a name, don’t cry because I don’t want a relationship with your son, but save them tears for the destruction I’m going to cause at Violent Conduct.

Inside that cage, no one can save your pretty little family. And I will make sure, now I will guarantee that I won’t allow NXT to get in my way of getting what I deserve, I want to strip them titles away from The Sins to prove to the whole fucking world at what a bunch of losers you are.

I will never be apart of anything you believe it, whether its religion, sexual beliefs or your silly little family. A bunch of rejects, of freaks that was never accepted in life, the difference between you all and me is that I grew the fuck up, I stopped living in the fantasy word of lollipops and amusement parks.

You shield Despayre from the world because you’re scared of what could happen, so you force him to compete in the ring, something you wish you could do but you can’t huh Synn? You can’t compete anymore and why is that? Scared no one will pay attention, no one will admire wrestling’s bad boy, or use to be bad boy.

Your whole team asked for this ass whooping, and at Violent Conduct each and every one of them will get a taste of what I got cooked up for them.

Them tag titles are coming home with me.

The Sins better hope NXT do have their back, because I’m on fucking fire and none of them bitches will be able to put me out, I’m walking in Violent Conduct with vengeance and I’m walking out a fucking survivor. I’m in beast mode right now, all this training and preparation for this match got me so confident, I’ve never trained so hard.

Not even for Goth.

-- Tokyo, Japan --
2:20 AM

KNOCK  KNOCk

Sean lifts his head up from the end of the couch at the door, looking at his phone he notices the time and wonders who could be at the door, he gets up from the couch almost bumping into Nicki who is lying in the chair, drink still in hand. He walks over to the door and opens it, standing there was Daniel, with a pillow and blanket in hand.

Sean: What? [Sean laughs] Why did you bring a blanket and a pillow? I have plenty here.

Daniel: I didn’t know w ho would be here, so I had to make sure I was going to be well taken care of.

Sean: You would have been. [Sean grabs Daniel by his shirt forcing him into the hotel room, he grabs his head kissing him gently.] I’ve missed you.

Daniel: I’m happy you called me earlier, I definitely want to help you but I just don’t want anything to come between us if it doesn’t go in your favor, but I’m pretty sure it will.

Sean: Are you sure you’re going to be able to handle this?

Daniel: It will take time, I will make some calls out to my boss and also speak with my client here and we’ll figure some things out.

Sean: Damn, I can pay you whatever you need.

Daniel: I don’t want your money, having you is all I need.

Nicki sticks her hand up from the chair.

Nicki: What the fuck? [Grunts] I am about to be sick listening to you two homos go back and forth, like what the hell? I can’t deal with this shit, I’m fucked up, the dude I hooked up with tonight penis was smaller then a fucking thumb tack which is a shame because he reminded me so much of Mark Walhberg, and all I want to do is sleep this Xanax off and enjoy a precious night sleep.

Sean: And why can’t you?

Nicki: Because you two won’t stop speaking that love language, like I’m fucking going to be sick here.

Nicki jumps up from the chair, she walks into the bedroom portion slamming the door behind her, Daniel laughs as she grabs a hold of Sean again forcing him down on the couch, the two share kisses as the scene fades to black.
>