Author Topic: Another chance for tag team gold  (Read 790 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
Another chance for tag team gold
« on: September 15, 2012, 12:34:55 PM »
 Scene 1-Talk with Ben Jordan
Casey Williams is seen backstage at the final Climax Control before Violent Control in Beijing, the roar of the crowd in the distance as another match is heard grabbing the fans attention. Casey puts down the towel from when he showered down on a bench and pulls out a phone from a nearby bag and lifts it up. A message flashes on the screen from a name seen as BJ. Casey takes the iPhone in his palm and unlocks it, tapping in a code and hitting the message.

“Hello Ben, how‘s it going in Canada?”

Casey pauses to listen to Ben.

“Yeah, I saw the internet special and how you keep getting screwed.  I totally get that you are frustrated with it, but at the same time, if you stick with it, your luck may change.  I mean, come on, if they didn‘t think you were talented, would they have you as one of their champions?  I don‘t think so, so don‘t make any rash decisions based off of a couple matches that didn‘t go the way you wanted them to go.  Hell, if I made rash decisions with calls I didn‘t like here in SCW, my ass would have been gone a long time ago, and I wouldn‘t be one of the only guys in SCW who competed on the opening show still with the company today without a break longer than two weeks.  Even with those two weeks between shows, I still managed to get some work in, via a promo.  So I would stick with it if I were you for now. “

Casey breathes through his nose as Ben talks down the phone.

“I understand your frustration, I really do.  I have gone through those phases myself.  The best way to get through it is just to roll with it, because if you don‘t, you will fail.  If you stick with it long enough, you will be rewarded, and not just with the Junior Maritime championship, but you will obtain multiple title reigns if you stick with it long enough.  Look at me, I have been in 3 companies, and in each one, I won championships, granted some weren‘t that long, but still, the fact of the matter is that I still won the gold.”

Casey listens to the man on the other end of the phone.

“I know what you mean about the lack of wins under your belt as a champ, I just had that situation before losing the Roulette Championship, and it happens to everyone.  We all go through rough patches. At least this time, you do have a legit gripe about losing to an unannounced competitor.  I will talk to J.J. Dixon on your behalf if you would like after the Asia tour is finished, and try to find out why he put the extra man in the match, and not giving you ample time to study up of the competition.“

Casey nods his head as he listens

“I agree, from what I saw, nobody screams face of the company, as much as the superstars like you may try.  That is something I am also going to mention to J.J. when I talk to him, I am going to tell him that if they are going to designate guys as their top star, it would be nice for them to show it on camera and not bury the whole roster.  Yes, ACW cheated you, man, I get it, but like I said, let me talk to J.J., I don‘t want you risking losing your job because of you losing your temper bud. At least in SCW, when guys who have proven themselves, like you are working on doing, we get rewarded for our efforts.  ACW may be screwing you, but at least you have the ACW Junior Maritime Championship, and so long as you retain that title, you should be on the show, and proving why you deserve that title, and that you belong in the business.”

Casey rolls his eyes as Ben rants about how mad he is with ACW.

“Look, I know I told you I could help you get into Sin City Wrestling if you are unhappy there in ACW, but with the management here putting a roster cap, I can make sure I get your name on the waiting list to make sure that you can come over should people already on the roster leave for whatever reasons.”

Casey listens to the man who has listened to his advice since day one of being in ACW. Casey’s voice changes to a little more loud, yet remaining calm.

“Yeah, I agree that there have been a few dodgy calls in ACW, and you have gotten the attention to the NWA guys, whether good or bad, is a good thing in my opinion.  If NWA notices the way ACW is being run, and run poorly from what I have seen and you have said, then ACW may get shut down for all we know.  Not that I want that to happen, mind you, but at the same time, the top guys in ACW need to make up their mind.”

Casey rubs his bald head, then speaks once again

“I already told Christian Underwood and Hot Stuff Mark Ward to keep an eye out for your application because of how talented you are, and even showed them the internet show, and they agreed with me that you are talented and will keep an eye out. I figured when you said geezer, that it wasn‘t intended to mean old, that it had a different meaning.”

Casey listens and nods.

“Look, I know you talked about joining us on tour, and I will talk to the management about giving you VIP treatment if you arrive, as my guest so you can see how true stars in the business are treated, not just me, but everyone in SCW.  It will also give you a chance to scout what you may be missing as a competitor and allow you to improve on your move set and allow you to one day become top dawg in ACW or wherever you may compete if you leave ACW one day. ”

Casey hits a button on the phone and throws the phone back in the bag. Ben zips it up and picks up his towel and throws it over his shoulder. He picks up the bag and walks off camera.

Scene 2-Jessie/Laura wedding talks

The scene shows Casey Williams, his fiancee Laura, NXT member Jessie Salco and Jessie’s brother and sister, Jake and Katie at New York Grill in Tokyo and the waitress asks what they would like to drink. They all order coffee to drink, and the guys decide to share the Smoked Duck breast while the girls decide to order the watercrest and peach salad for their appetizer. Laura then asks Jessie a huge question.

Laura-”Hey Jessie, how would you be like to be my Maid of Honor at the wedding?”

Jessie looks at Laura, with her jaw on the ground, stutters when she speaks.

Jessie-”Oh my god! I would be honored to be your Maid of Honor.”

Laura-”How about you, Katie and I go shopping the next 2 weeks for dresses and all that stuff while Casey and the guys train for their big match at Violent Conduct?”

Jessie-”That is a terrific idea!!! What do you say, Katie?”

Katie-”I think that is a good idea as well.  I am needing to getting a new dress anyways.”

For the entrée course, the girls are having the baked Taraba Crab Legs and the guys are having the grilled Satsuma Beef Sirloin.  Laura then asks Laura another question.

Laura-”Katie, how would you like to be one of my bridesmaids?”

Katie-”I would be honored by being a bridesmaid Laura!”

Casey then chimes in, taking the lead from Laura, and asks Jake a question.

Casey-”Jake, how would you like to be one of my groomsmen?”

Jake-”I would be honored to be apart of your wedding, bud.”

Casey-”Good, we need to get fitted for tuxes and stuff when we get into the states.”

The scene fades as they continue eating and discussing wedding things.

Scene 3-Respect and hatred
The scene shows Casey Williams working out in the gym in Toyko, near the Ariaka Coliseum where Violent Conduct is being held. Casey is involved in a huge tag team title match, a triple threat cage match with the Tag titles on the line.  Casey is teaming with stablemate, and the leader of the Party Horde, Aleksei Koji, and the duo represents NXT in the match against Sins members and defending their tag titles Gabriel and Despayre, and the duo of Sean Williams and Anthony King of Dream Chaserz, who are not to be taken lightly.  Casey calls out the first man to air a promo, Sean Williams, as Casey climbs onto the elliptical  for a half hour.

“Sean Williams, how little you forget the fact I knocked you ass out two weeks ago when were lumberjacks during the Odette Ryder/Brooklyn Carter match.  Or the fact that Jordan Williams and I took the tag team titles that we are fighting for at Violent Conduct from you.  Granted we didn‘t pin you in that match, but nonetheless, you guys lost the titles that night.  So to say that I am a reject is pretty funny.  If I am a reject, and this reject has already kicked your ass once, what does that make you?  Not only that, both Aleksei and I have held singles gold, and I have held singles gold and tag team gold.  Needless to say, I have proven myself to not be a reject, as has Aleksei, where Aleksei has held the same amount of gold as you, and I have held more gold for longer than you since SCW opened its doors.  There is nothing you can say or do that will intimidate me.  If you think I am here just to protect Gabriel, you have another thing coming.  Like anyone in this match, my ultimate goal is to get the tag titles once again, and become the first 2 time tag team champion here in SCW.  Should I fail to do so, there are no more deserving people to have the titles than the current champs.”

As Casey says this, he cleans the elliptical and then moves on to the bicycle as he turns his attention from Sean to his tag team partner, Anthony King.

“Anthony, you got lucky that DJ Williams had something come up and you get a shot at the SCW tag team titles so soon in your SCW career..  Then again, you are the unluckiest son of a bitch in the world because you are in this match against 3 of the most dangerous men I have ever had the honor of facing in the tag team champs, Gabriel and Despayre, and my tag team partner Aleksei Koji.  Granted I have never beat any of the 3 men , I am a former tag team champion and former roulette champion, so I am pretty dangerous.  I mean, I have faced the Sins on numerous occasions in the past, and we have a respect for each other simply because we are comfortable working with each other in the ring.  I trust the Sins when it comes to competing with them, because of the familiarity I have with them.  When I lost the Roulette Title to Aleksei, it was a fucking ring of fire match.  Anyone who can survive a match like that is pretty dangerous in my book.  I can guarantee that after this match, you will regret accepting Sean‘s offer to be in this match because of the pain I will be putting both you and Sean through, both physically and mentally because you will not become SCW Tag Team Champion. I mean, you have had what, two matches, and you lost both of them, first to my stable mate Giani Di Luca, then last week to James Shark in a triple threat match.  I know what you are thinking, ‘Oh, look who‘s talking, a man with a less than successful record ragging on me for being winless here.’ Yeah, but look at what titles I have held and the length of the reigns, 40 days as tag champ with Jordan Williams, and 74 days as Roulette Champ, and longest reign with that title, so needless to say I have been successful despite my record.”

Casey then gets off the bicycle, cleans it, and moves to the dumbbells and turns his attention to the tag champions, first focusing on Gabriel.

“Gabriel, how many times have we faced each other now?  I think this is our 3rd or 4th time here in SCW and the same amount when we were in AWA together.  Needless to say, we have grown familiar with each other to trust each other in the ring.  I know you don’t think I have your back, and yes, part of me is itching to get a chance to punch Sean’s lights out again, but at the same time, if I am able to accomplish that, and help you in the process, so be it.  You know better than anyone here what it means to hold 2 of the 3 SCW titles.  I also know the kind of man you are.  I have seen you with Odette, and the relationship the two of you have is a lot like the one I have with Laura, minus the wedding and pregnancy.  That is why I wanted to watch your back against the Dream Chaserz, and to get revenge on the attack on you and Spike, who is busy with Nick Jones and the Heavyweight Championship, and were attacked by the 2 men who isn‘t represented in this match.  Nonetheless, I know you want to get revenge for the attacks on you, and I don‘t blame you.  I know the best team will prevail, whether it is your team or mine, I will be happy because my stable mate, and your girlfriend, Odette will be pleased to a point that someone she is close with wins, and we get the measure of revenge against those damn Dream Chaserz and chase them out of SCW for once and for all.. ”

Shortly thereafter, Casey walks to the locker room area to weigh himself, then he focuses on Despayre.

“Despayre, how does it feel knowing your dad hooked up with Sean Williams?  Is that the reason for a grown man to have a teddy bear?  I mean, come on, that is pretty sad that you still have a fixation with a kids toy.  Seriously, it makes you look bad, but at the same time, you don’t need help to look bad.  If it wasn’t for Gabriel, I wonder whether you would still be competing anywhere.  Not saying that you are a bad wrestler or anything, but you are half the wrestler that Gabriel is, and I know you try to watch his back, but you failed to do so, because James Huntington-Hawkes III and DJ Williams attacked him.  I know that I wasn’t around when Spike was attacked, but that was because I was preparing for a match, and I am fighting for his honor now. At least I am man enough to admit that I am human, and I make mistakes, and I own up to those mistakes.  That is why I told Spike that I wanted to seek revenge for him, so he can focus on getting the Heavyweight Championship.  I know that I said I am watching Gabriel’s back, but at the same time, if he gets in my way of taking out Sean and Anthony, he will get hurt too.  We all know that the tag titles are on the line here, and as much as I am watching Gabriel’s back against the Dream Chaserz, once they are out of the picture, all bets are off.  Aleksei and I will then plow through you and Gabriel to get those titles.  There is nothing that you guys will be able to do to stop us.”

The scene ends with Casey leaving the gym and heading back to the hotel to shower and relax.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020