Author Topic: Wants and Needs  (Read 800 times)

Offline Jake Sullivan

• TAFKAR-The Artist Formerly Known As Rage
    • View Profile
    • Jake Sullivan
Wants and Needs
« on: August 08, 2012, 08:53:36 PM »
 “Is this thing on?!  I don’t see the little red light, Courtney!”

The now familiar voice of Maggie, a.k.a “That Crazy Chick” is heard.  The view coming from the camera fumbles around as Sin City Wrestling’s two fan girls toy with the camera, trying to figure out if it is working properly or not.  It is apparently working, and pointing directly towards the ground, as the view now shows two sets of sandal/flip flop clad feet.  

Courtney: It’s on!  It’s on!

Maggie: Oh great!  Now everyone just got a view of my ugly Fred Flintstone feet!  Ugh!

Courtney’s giggling follows Maggie’s growling, and the camera lifts back up, pointing at Maggie.  Courtney moves her hand in front of the camera lens, giving a thumbs up, and Maggie smiles, now excited.

Maggie: Oh geez!  Okay, here goes.

Courtney: We’re rolling Mags!

Maggie: I know, Courtney!  I’m super nervous right now, okay?!

Courtney laughs again.

Maggie: Okay, so…Hi Sin City Wrestling people!  For those of you don’t know me…you should!  I’m Maggie!

The camera spins around quickly, getting a close up of Courtney’s smiling face.

Courtney: And I’m Courtney!

Spin back to Maggie. (You guys dizzy yet?!)

Maggie: But you can call us the SCW FAN GIRLS!

Courtney: Oh my God, I love that!

Maggie: I know!  Me too!  Anywho, you all are probably wondering what the hell we’re doing here, right?  Well, that will all be answered very very soon, because we’re are here to have some fun.  But, right now, we have a super important mission to go on!

A few people walk past the two girls, turning to look at them curiously.  Maggie and Courtney acknowledge them with smiles, but Maggie quickly turns her attention back to the camera.

Maggie: I felt the major urge to hijack Rage’s promo this week, so I’m just gonna do it, okay?!

Courtney: Yeah!  Wait…aren’t you scared about what he’ll do when he finds out?!  He scares me!

Maggie shakes her head and laughs.

Maggie: Please!  That man is more scared of women than I am of talking to guys!  It’s probably why the #GetRageLaid campaign is still on.

A small crowd has gathered around Maggie and Courtney now as they speak about the SCW Heavyweight Champion.  Courtney spins the camera to face her.

Courtney: She didn’t mean it RageFace!

Maggie: Oh not you, too?!  And, yes I did, but can we get back to the mission at hand please?!

Courtney shrugs, but her smile never leaves her face.  She turns the camera around quickly to face Maggie yet again. (Okay, I’m seriously dizzy now!)

Maggie: So, our SCW Heavyweight Champion is this big mean secretive guy, right?  He doesn’t let anything personal out at all!  He’s a GUY and he doesn’t talk about all these hot women surrounding him!  I mean, come on, Rage!  You hang out with “Sxxxy” Shane Boswell!  Open up a little, dude, and just admit your feelings!

A serious look falls over Maggie’s face as more people continue to walk on to the scene.

Maggie: Rage doesn’t kiss and tell, and you’d think hanging around with Shane would have changed that by now!  Apparently, not, so I’m going to help him out a bit while I answer a question that has been nagging me for a while now.

Maggie gets right into the camera lens, cupping her hands around her mouth as she whispers.

Maggie: Hey, Rage…Boxers, briefs, or Boxer Briefs?!

Courtney: He’s a tightie whities kind of guy!

Maggie: Didn’t Odette say that in her promo last week?

Courtney: Yeah, because I told her to!

Maggie’s eyes widen and she jumps up and down excitedly.

Maggie: Oh my God!  You know Odette Ryder?!  You HAVE to introduce us!

Courtney clears her throat and Maggie shakes her head, snapping back to the topic at hand.

Maggie: Shit!  Sorry!  I had a total A.D.D moment there!  Where was I?  Oh, right…Okay, Courtney and I are on a quest to find our Heavyweight Champion’s room here on the Royal Monarch Cruise liner, which, by the way, is one big ass boat!

“THAT’S WHAT SHE SAID!”

Maggie and Courtney (and the camera) spine in the direction the voice came from.  The crowd around them is too large to tell who said it, though.

Maggie: Yeah, I did, but I didn’t mean it like THAT!  Geez, why does everything I say have to get turned into something perverted?

Maggie turns back to the camera, and takes a deep breath and smiles.

Maggie: Okay, so to answer that all important question, we’re going on a mission.  Courtney and I WILL find Rage’s room, and we’re going to show everyone watching, just what type of underwear Rage wears!  That sound good to everyone?!

Everyone around them cheers and the women in the crowd whistle.

Courtney: We better remember to knock, though!  I don’t want to walk in on him with that Carly woman!

Maggie laughs and shakes her head, but her expression soon turns to shock and fear!

Maggie: Oh my God, Courtney!  Don’t look now, but there’s a dolphin behind you!

Maggie points behind Courtney, who shrieks and tosses the camera into the air, running away.  By some miracle, Maggie catches the camera, and brings it back up to her face in a close up.

Maggie: Okay, people, we’ll see you all later!  This is gonna be a long day!  Later haters!

Courtney: Hey!  THAT was not nice Maggie!

And with the press of a button, the scene fades out.

We open up inside the suite that belongs to the SCW Heavyweight Champion, Rage, for the week.  Next to the rooms for our Co-Owners, “Hot Stuff” Mark Ward and Christian Underwood, Rage has the nicest room on board, and he has the room all to himself!  The week couldn’t get any better…and worse at the same time.  You see, while Rage has a nice suite to take full advantage of, the room directly next door to his isn’t so bad either.  And it just so happens that the couple occupying that room are very familiar to him.  As are their nightly festivities.

Rage had hoped the first night on the ship would be a quiet one, as most everyone would be getting settled in and just relaxing for the evening.  That might have been the case, had Shane and Fantasia not been booked in that room next to his.  While Rage was trying to sleep, those two were…well, let’s just say they weren’t sleeping at all.

Rage wasn’t sure what had compelled him to do so, but he had taken the time to purchase a little insurance policy before the cruise.  He knew full well what each night would entail between Shane and Fantasia, and whoever would be unlucky enough to be roomed next to them would for sure be left with many sleepless nights as a result.  Unless of course they had ear plugs, so he bought a ggood pair of ear plugs, and it is a good thing he did!  Those ear plugs were his saving grace!

With less than a week to go until Summer XXXTreme, the rest of the Seven Deadly Sins have decided to get a head start on the bar tab that Rage will be paying for this week.  Rage wasn’t very thrilled about that, but a bet is a bet, and “Hot Stuff” Mark Wark had already informed the bartenders that all drinks were to be set on a tab under the Heavyweight Champion’s name, and at the end of the cruise, to give him the bill.  So there was no backing out of this one!

While the others are already on the upper deck, Rage is still in his room.  He has just gotten out of the shower.  Rage walks out of the bathroom, bare chested and his lower region is only covered in a towel.  He wipes his chest with another towel and walks over to the bed, where his suitcase is sitting.  He opens his suitcase and takes out his swimming trunks and a white tank top for the day, then closes the suitcase.  Just then, there is a knock on the door.  He looks down at his towel clad body, then at his clothes.  Rage tosses his clothes on the bed, then walks over to the door.  When he opens the door, Shane is standing in front of him, and laughs at the site of Rage standing in front of him half naked.  

Shane: Geez, mate!  Would you put some clothes on before you answer the door?!

Rage: I was in the process of getting dressed when you knocked on the damn door!  You act like people haven’t seen you half naked before.

Shane: The only difference, mate, is that people want to see this body half naked.  

Rage rolls his eyes and turns around, walking back in to his room.  Shane takes a step inside, but remains near the doorway.

Shane: Damn, bud.  You have yourself a great room here.  You should put it to good use.  I’m sure Carly would love to see this room.

Rage spins around, tossing the towel he had in his hands on the bed.  He folds his arms across his chest as he glares at Shane.

Rage: Put it to good use?  Oh, you mean like you and Fantasia were doing all night last night?

Shane laughs.

Shane: Didn’t get much sleep last night, huh?  I’d apologize, but I’m not sorry.

Rage: Oh I slept just fine.  You see, I had a feeling I’d get stuck in a room next to you two, so I made sure to invest in a good pair of ear plugs before the trip.

Shane: Good idea, mate.

Rage walks over to the bed, grabbing his clothes from where he threw them, then tosses the second towel he was using on to the bed.  

Rage: Go ahead without me.  I’ll meet you guys on the upper deck with the others in a few minutes.

Shane: Alright then.  It’ll give me the chance to order the top shelf stuff before you get there.  You’re really going to regret ever making that bet, bud.  You know that, right?

Rage: I was regretting it BEFORE we even got on the ship!  

Shane nods with a laugh.

Shane: You’ll never learn, will ya?  Anyway, see ya on the upper deck in a few, bud.

Rage rolls his eyes at Shane as Shane turns around and walks out of the room, heading down the hall and to the stairs leading to the upper deck.  Rage shakes his head, sighs and then heads for the bathroom to finish getting ready.  It doesn’t take him very long to get dressed and ready for the day, and when he emerges from the bathroom once more, he makes sure he has his room key.  He tucks it safely away into his pocket, and then walks out, locking the door behind him.  As he disappears down another hallway, the camera spins around to see Gabriel, Fantasia and Kittie standing in front of his door, disappearing inside just moments later.

Elsewhere on the ship, Maggie and Courtney are still running around generally causing a scene, but having loads of fun.  Chrissy the stuffed pink flamingo is now in Maggie’s arms once again, as they skip around the upper deck, making it a point to greet everyone they pass.  Courtney still holds the camera in her hands.  

Courtney: If we keep wasting time, it’ll be dark by the time we make it to Rage’s room!  

Maggie: Relax, we have all week!  Besides, the longer we keep the camera, the more support we can get for Rage’s big match on Sunday!  You still got all those #TeamRage t-shirts?!

Courtney: I sure do!  I’ve got a few stuffed into my bag here, and the rest are down in my room.  

Maggie stops in her tracks, as does Courtney.  A close up view of Chrissy the pink flamingo now shows that she is wearing a tiny #TeamRage t-shirt.  Maggie reaches her hand out, signaling for Courtney to give her the bag.  Courtney obliges and Maggie soon holds the bag in her hands, grinning from ear to ear, and she looks around at all the bystanders, some looking over the side of the ship hoping to see dolphins, or even better, a whale.

Maggie: Who wants a free t-shirt?!

Everyone around them spins around, giving the Fan Girls their undivided attention.  Maggie takes one of the t-shirts out of the bag, holding it up for all to see.  She receives lots of cheering and clapping as everyone begins asking for a t-shirt.  Maggie smiles, and holds a hand up, silencing them.

Maggie: Right, who wouldn’t want free stuff?!  But, here’s the catch.  This isn’t just ANY free t-shirt, people.  These t-shirts I made myself!  And you’ll only get one if you show your support for our SCW Heavyweight Champion, Rage!

Most of those surrounding Maggie and Courtney cheer and applaud once again, but a select few don’t.  

Man#1: Screw that!  I’m rooting for the King of Kings!  KAIN IS GONNA KICK RAGE’S ASS!

Maggie frowns and looks toward the man who spoke up first.

Maggie: You, sir, can kiss my big white ass!  Kain is more like the LOSER OF LOSERS!

Those in support of #TeamRage cheer for Maggie, as does Courtney.  Maggie holds up the t-shirt again, trying to decide who to give the first shirt away to.

Maggie: If you want his shirt, I need to hear you!  Come on people!  TEAM RAGE!

Several women in the crowd cheer loudly, throwing their hands in the air.  Maggie tosses one into the crowd, and several people jump and fight for the shirt.  Just then, another man pushes his way through the crowd, folding his arms and laughing at the events.

Man#2: Rage doesn’t stand a chance.  Nick Jones will get his title back because he’s the best!

Maggie approaches the man, glaring at the man.

Maggie: How much did he pay you to say that, buddy?  If he was the best he’d still be the champion, but he’s not is he?!  No, he’s not.  So, do me a favor and jump off the ship, or I’ll toss you overboard myself asshole!  

The man laughs as he turns and walks away, disappearing into the crowd again.  Maggie continues to toss the t-shirts into the crowd.  As the scene only gets crazier, the captain of the ship makes his way on to the scene.

Captain: I’m thrilled to see everyone having such a good time today.  

Maggie and Courtney spin around to face the captain.  Courtney nods her head toward him and Maggie runs up to him excitedly.

Maggie: Oh good!  You can help me!  We need to find the SCW Heavyweight Champion’s room.  A big angry beast by the name of Rage.  Do you know where we need to go?

Courtney turns the camera towards the captain.  He has a stern look on his face now.

Captain: I’m afraid I can’t give you that information for security reasons.  Only Sin City Wrestling employees are allowed on those decks, miss.  

Maggie: But we’re his camera crew, and we can’t get a hold of him to find out which room he is in!  See, that’s Courtney the camerawoman!

Maggie turns and points to Courtney, who waves at the captain.  The captain raises an eyebrow, as Maggie(and Chrissy!) and Courtney look at him with pleading expressions on their faces.  The captain shows reluctance, but the crowd around them cheers and applauds.

Captain: I was under the impression all camera crews knew where they needed to go.

Maggie: Well, Mark Ward just hired us!  He thought we’d be the perfect camera crew for the Heavyweight Champion, but this ship is just so big we got a little lost.  

Courtney holds back a laugh, knowing very well that Maggie is lying.  

Captain: It’s quite alright, ladies.  Go just ahead that way, *he points straight in front of them* and go through the doors leading the stairs.  Take the stairs leading down to the first deck.  Rage’s room is Suite Three at the end of the hall.

Maggie: Thanks!  We’ll head down that way in a few minutes.  I need to give away the rest of these shirts first!

Captain: It was not a problem at all.  I’m actually headed that way right now.  Enjoy the cruise, ladies!

The captain then walks past them, acknowledging the crowd of people with a polite smile. He makes his way to the door leading to the stairs, stopping a few times along the way to speak to a few of the guests.  Maggie looks in to the bag and takes out the very last t-shirt.  She holds it up and looks to the crowd, and those who don’t have a t-shirt but still want one.

Maggie: Okay, people!  This is the last shirt I have right now, so I need to see something extra special.  Something wild…Crazy…Like you really want it!!

The crowd starts cheering louder than before.  Maggie and Courtney pump them up further.  Maggie waves Chrissy in the air, holding the t-shirt in the other hand.  She watches as people do whatever they feel like doing, trying to find the right person to give the last shirt to.  Just then, a very beautiful blonde woman steps to the front of the crowd.  She is wearing a very short pair of shorts and a hot pink tank top.  She looks right at Maggie and Courtney, a devious smile on her face.

Woman: That t-shirt will look HOT on me.  I support #TeamRage!

To Maggie and Courtney’s surprise, and the delight of the men in the crowd, the blonde standing before them pulls her tank top over her head, giving the crowd quite a site to see!  She spins around, flashing the entire crowd, and Maggie wastes no time in tossing the t-shirt to her.

Maggie: Wow!  Okay, you can have it!  Just please, put those away!

The blonde pulls her tank top back down, causing the men in the crowd to boo loudly and beg for more, but the blonde woman reaches down and picks up her new Team Rage shirt with a smile.  She throws it over her shoulder and skips away as the men continue to ask for more, but she just shakes her head and laughs, skipping away.  Maggie looks at Courtney and the camera, still shocked at what just happened.

Courtney: Well…that should make Rage very happy!

Maggie: Nothing makes Rage happy, Courtney.  If anyone, Mark Ward will enjoy that more than Rage!  I just don’t understand what men see if FAKE boobs like that woman had.  

Maggie shrugs and then turns around.

Maggie: Oh well, I’ve got more important things to worry about.  Like finding me some Rage underwear!!  Come on, let’s go find his room.

Courtney laughs, as she walks over to Maggie’s side.  The two skip off towards the stairs, excited to explore more of the ship, as well as finding Rage’s room.

A short while later, the scene opens up down on the first deck reserved for all of the SCW superstars and employees.  Courtney follows behind Maggie and Chrissy, as they slowly walk down the hallway leading to Rage’s room.  As they walk down the hall, they pass three members of the Seven Deadly Sins…Gabriel, Fantasia and Kittie all walk past them, looking at the girls curiously.  Once they are past, Maggie and Courtney look at each other, giggling with excitement.  They finally reach the door labeled “Suite Three”, which is where the Captain said Rage was staying.  Maggie turns and faces the camera.

Maggie: Yes!  We made it!  Okay, people, you all are about to witness first hand, the answer to the question on every woman’s mind.  Inside this suite…Rage’s suite...in his suitcase, holds the answer to whether our Heavyweight Champion is a tightie whities kinda guy, as Courtney and Miss Odette Ryder describe him…or, if he’s more comfortable in a different type of underwear!  Let’s find out!

Maggie puts her hand on the handle, and is surprised to find it unlocked.  

Maggie: Weird…I thought for sure the door would be locked.  Oh well!  Come on Courtney and Chrissy…I’m so excited!!

Courtney: Wait!  What if that means RageFace is inside?!

Maggie doesn’t listen as she slowly creeps inside Rage’s room.  She peeks her head inside first, and when she doesn’t hear anything, she swings the door open, showing Rage’s suite.  Courtney follows slowly behind her, still a little nervous, but she relaxes a little when there is no sign of Rage inside.  She points the camera ahead, showing Rage’s suitcase still sitting on the bed.  Maggie runs up to the suitcase excitedly, gently setting Chrissy down on the bed next to it.  She turns around and looks into the camera.

Maggie: It’s here.  The moment we’ve all been waiting for is finally here.  Ladies, and some of you gentleman out there, are you ready to find out what Rage wears underneath those pants of his?!  I know I am!

Courtney: Quit wasting time!  Just do it already!

Maggie: Okay, okay, okay!

Maggie turns around and places her hand on Rage’s suitcase.  She pulls the zipper around, and then opens the suitcase to reveal…something she was NOT expecting.  Maggie and Courtney look inside the suitcase, stunned at what they find.

Maggie: What…the…fu—

Courtney: Shhhh!  You don’t want to have to put any money in Despy’s swear jar do you?!

Maggie: At this point, I really don’t care!  What the hell is this?!  This…this can’t be right.  

Maggie reaches into the suitcase, pulling out the ladies underwear that Gabriel had stashed in there with help from Kittie and Fantasia.  Maggie holds up the micro thong and the French cut lace underwear belonging to Kittie and Fantasia, holding it with just her fingertips.  

Courtney: Ewww!  

Maggie: OH MY GOD!

Maggie suddenly tosses the underwear back into Rage’s suitcase, jumping away from it.

Maggie: I know whose those belong to!  Those belong to Carly Athens!  Eww!  I just touched her underwear!  Oh God, I need a shower now!  

Maggie turns and runs out of the room.  Courtney follows behind her, and in their haste, they forgot one very important member of their clan.

Chrissy, the pink flamingo.

About an hour later, Rage walks up to the door to his room.  He is just about to unlock the door when he sees that it is unlocked and open just a crack.  He grabs a hold of the handle and bursts inside, expecting to find someone still in his room, but no one is there.  At least, no one that is human.  Rage immediately notices his suitcase is wide open, but it is that familiar stuffed pink flamingo that really catches his attention.  He walks up to the bed, looking down at “Chrissy”.  His attention is quickly diverted to his suitcase, where he spots the women’s underwear laying on top of his clothes.

Rage: What the fuck?!

Rage snatches Chrissy off the bed and looks at her.  He is about to throw her across the room in a fit, when the camera zooms in on her little flamingo eyes, which Rage is now staring at.

Rage: What the hell are you looking at?!

He storms over to the dresser, placing her on top of it and next to the TV, before he walks over to one of the chairs and plops down, deciding what to do.  He glances at Chrissy uncomfortably several times as the scene fades out.

The Next Day…

The Grand Ballroom.  He room of the Royal Monarch Cruise liner where many of this week’s festivities and events are scheduled to take place prior to Summer XXXTreme.  The staff and security of both The Royal Monarch and Sin City Wrestling have been working cohesively to ensure all events go smoothly as planned.  Today’s event is sure to bring fun and chaos all at once.

You see, today’s event is one that has never been done before, but it is guaranteed to be one of, if not THE most successful event held in SCW history.  How do we know this?  Simple.  Take a look at the line that is formed outside the ballroom doors!

Indeed, there is quite a long line outside the entrance to the Grand Ballroom already.  A long line of…women?!  Yes, women.  A few men are scattered here and there in the line, but the number of women dramatically outnumbers the men, and the excited looks on their faces only gives a small clue as to what today’s event has in store for them.  Towards the back of the line, those in attendance suddenly begin cheering and whistling as the Seven Deadly Sins make their way towards the doors.  Rage is at the front of the pack with the SCW Heavyweight title draped over his left shoulder, and Chrissy the pink flamingo in his right hand.  Everyone behind him can’t help but snicker and laugh.  Rage looks at the line of women, raising an eyebrow as his curiosity and nervousness grows.

Rage: What the hell?  What exactly am I walking into here?  

Synn: This is your first supercard as Heavyweight Champion remember.  Naturally there would be a large crowd gathered.

Rage: Okay that I understand, but do you not see what I see?  There’s nothing but women!  I thought this was just supposed to be one of those long interview and question and answer type things?

Rage stops in his tracks as Shane, Gabriel, Fantasia and Kittie all laugh.  They, too, stop walking as he glares at each and every one of them.

Rage: Alright.  Which one of you wants to tell me what the hell is going on?!  Everyone knows something that I don’t, and I want to know what’s going on.  Shane?

Rage looks at Shane who laughs and shakes his head.

Shane: I don’t know anything, mate.

Rage then looks at Gabriel.

Rage: Gabriel, you’ll tell me, right?

Gabriel shakes his head with a smile.

Gabriel: Not a chance, baldy.

Rage growls, growing more agitated as he turns his attention to Kittie and Fantasia.  They both shake their head before he can even question them.  He throws his hands up in the air, still holding on to Chrissy the pink flamingo.  His last hope is standing next to Gabriel.

Rage: Despy, buddy, you’ll tell me, won’t ya?

Despayre shakes his head, sticking his tongue out at Rage as he grips Angel tight.

Despayre: Nope!  Angel says it needs to stay a surprise!

Rage squeezes Chrissy in his hand, and spins around.  He is about to punch the wall, with the hand in which he is holding Chrissy, when Chrissy’s owner shouts from behind him.

Maggie: CHRISSY!  RAGE DON’T YOU DARE!

Rage closes his eyes and sighs, as he slowly turns around.  That crazy Maggie chick, and her friend Courtney, have come running up to him.  Maggie snatches Chrissy out of his hand, hugging her tight, as she glares at Rage.

Maggie: I hope you’re happy!  You were giving her motion sickness you big meanie jerkface!

Rage glares down at Maggie, raising an eyebrow as he tries not to laugh at her.

Rage: Wow, that insult might have hurt my feelings…if I was five years old!

Maggie takes a step towards Rage, and pokes his chest angrily.

Maggie: Hey!  I may be a lot shorter than you, but I’ve got a bigger attitude than you!  And I’m not scared to kick your ass!

The rest of the Seven Deadly Sins all burst out in laughter, and even Rage gets a chuckle out of this.  Courtney approaches Maggie cautiously, reaching for her arm.

Courtney: Relax, Maggie!  There’s no need to make him madder than he already is.  You’ve got Chrissy back, so let’s go.

Maggie shakes her head, refusing to take a step back.

Maggie: Oh please.  He won’t hurt me.  You know what, I’m gonna have soooo much fun today.  I just hope I have enough cash.

Rage looks at her curiously and laughs.

Rage: I don’t even know how you could afford to pay to be on this cruise, let alone show up at as many of the events that you do.  Don’t you get paid to clean up dog shit all day or something?  And what the hell do you need cash for today?!

Maggie grins mischievously.

Maggie: You’ve been doing your research on me, huh?  And you’ll find out what I need the cash for soon enough.  You see, today’s event was all my idea.  I pitched it to Mark and Christian, who tossed the idea at Synn, and wouldn’t you know...they all loved the idea!  See, I’m smarter than people think.

Rage: Christ!  Does everyone know what is going on today but me?!  

Rage looks around and everyone.  They all look at each other and then to Rage and nod, wide smiles growing on their faces.

Maggie: Pretty much, but that’s why it’s going to be a lot of fun.  See you in a little while.

Maggie grins, turns and then walks away with Chrissy safely in her arms, and Courtney walking next to her.  They walk to the end of the line, and Rage looks at all the smiling women standing in line and shakes his head.  

Rage: Whatever is going on, I’m taking no part in it!  I’m outta here!

Synn steps in front of Rage, placing his hand on the big man’s chest.  Synn shakes his head as he prevents Rage from taking another step.

Synn: I don’t think so, Rage.  As the SCW Heavyweight Champion, you’re obligated to do your share of promotional work, and that includes what happens today.  You don’t want to disappoint all your adoring fans now do you?

Synn turns his head towards the line, as does Rage.  All the women waiting in line are staring at the group, some of them now worried Rage will back out.  Rage rolls his eyes and looks away.

Rage: Whatever, but I swear, Synn...if this turns into one big cluster—

Synn clears his throat, warning Rage to watch his language.  Rage thinks for a second, choosing his words carefully.

Rage: If this turns into a big chaotic mess…I’m leaving.  Heavyweight champion or not, I’m not dealing with all this funny business!

Rage turns and walks away, choosing not to acknowledge all of the adoring ladies calling after him.  He makes his way into the grand ballroom before the rest of the group, as the stand behind for a minute or two, all still smiling.  Gabriel elbows Shane’s arm, holding back a laugh.

Gabriel: I’m so glad there are plenty of cameras on hand for this.  Baldy just might lose it with this one.  

Shane: Especially when Synn gets involved.  This is going to be a good one, mate.  

From inside the Grand Ballroom, Rage peeks his head out, looking towards the others.  They all head towards the entrance and join their impatient friend, and disappear inside for the event.  Thirty minutes later, an event staff member steps outside of the doors, and begins ushering all of the women inside.  Inside the ballroom, there is a stage set up in the front of the room, with several rows of chairs set up for those attending.  A few familiar faces are already seated in the front row.  SCW Bombshell, and close ‘friend’ of Rage, Carly Athens is seated with a smile.  Seated in the same row are commentator, Belinda Simone and head referee Jasmine St. John.  A special table is set up near the stage for the members of the Seven Deadly Sins, who are already waiting patiently for everything to begin.  

Once everyone is inside the room and seated, the doors to the ballroom are closed, and the quiet chatter begins to fill the room.  Several minutes goes by before SCW reporters Pussy Willow and Ms. Rocky Mountains make their way on to the stage from a door just to the right of the stage.  They look around those in attendance as everyone grows quiet.

P.W: Hello everyone and welcome to today’s very special event.  I’m Pussy Willow.

Ms. Rocky: And I’m Ms. Rocky Mountains.  

Everyone in attendance applauds, and some offer excited cheers.

P.W: Now, because of the uniqueness that surrounds today’s event, Mark Ward and Christian Underwood just couldn’t decide which one of us should host the event.  Therefore, BOTH of us will split the duties for today.

Ms. Rocky: And I don’t know about you, but I am very excited to get today’s festivities underway.  How about everyone else?!

That question elicits a huge round of cheering and applause.  One of the Sins even whistles, but it is unclear as to whom at this point.

Ms. Rocky: That is exactly the response I was expecting, but there seems to be one thing missing doesn’t there?

P.W: Absolutely, Ms. Rocky!  We need our special guest of honor to join us on stage.

Ms. Rocky: So without further delay, everyone please give a big round of applause for our SCW Heavyweight Champion…The Sin of Wrath himself.

P.W: RAGE!

Those in attendance cheer and applaud loudly as Rage walks through the door and heads on to the stage.  He glances to all the women in the crowd, only really noticing Carly in the first row, and Maggie(with Chrissy) and Courtney in the second row.  Carly smiles sends a seductive smile his way, and Rage walks up to Pussy Willow and Ms. Rocky, standing in between them.

Ms. Rocky: My, my, my…Aren’t you looking great today, champ.  Has someone been doing some sunbathing?

Rage glances to Carly from the corner of his eye, and he can see a slight look of jealousy grow on her face.  He tries not to grin as he looks at Ms. Rocky.

Rage: Not really.

P.W: What a shame.  I think any one of us would love to rub some sunscreen on that body of yours.  

A few laughs are heard coming from the Sins table.  Rage turns and sneers at the group, and the all fall silent, but keep the smiles on their faces.

P.W: So, Rage.  How are you enjoying the cruise so far?  

Rage shrugs and adjusts his heavyweight title over his shoulder.

Rage: It’s not so bad.  It’s a pretty big ship, so I’m able to avoid certain people if I need to.  I’m not really enjoying everyone taking advantage of the bar tab, but that’s a lesson learned on my part I guess.

Ms. Rocky: Ahh, yes.  The bar tab.  I’ve had my fair share of drinks on your dollar, I admit.  That was very kind of you!

Rage’s nostrils flare.

Rage: Yeah…not a problem.

Rage is clearly not pleased, and when he looks over at the Sin stable, Shane, Gabriel, Fantasia and Kittie are each holding a glass of that very expensive champagne.  Rage’s eyes widen as they all clink their glasses, toasting the big man, and he turns his attention back to the interview.

Ms. Rocky: So, how are you feeling about your big match on Sunday?  This is going to be the toughest match of your career thus far, no doubt.  How are the nerves treating you?

Rage laughs and allows the smallest grin to form at the corner of his mouth.

Rage: Honestly, I’m feeling fine.  Never felt better.  If you couldn’t tell, I’m not one to let my nerves get the best of me, especially with a match this big.  One mistake like that, and those guys would take full advantage of it.  Too bad for them, I’m not nervous.  If anything, I’m excited, because instead of having one ass to kick, there will be five.  I really need to thank Mark and Christian for this one.

P.W: How do you feel about Lucas Darby being the only one of your opponents who has yet to say anything thus far?

Rage thinks for a second, and shrugs.

Rage: I’m not surprised about it honestly.  He’s the rookie out of all of us, so naturally he’s realizing he’s in over his head.  I’m still a little surprised that Mark and Christian decided to toss him into the mix, but they saw potential in him in the beginning I guess.  But it’s clear to everyone know that he doesn’t have what it takes.  Not yet anyway.  I just hope, once we’re all in that ring, he stays out of my way if he wants to continue on with this career.

Ms. Rocky: The other participants in this six-pack challenge have been far from quiet, particularly Kain.  Any thoughts you’d like to share about anything he’s had to say?

The look in Rage’s eye suddenly turns to that of pure hate.  He thinks about Kain and the right way to word his thoughts.

Rage: I’ve got a lot of thoughts I’d like to share about that piece of crap.  He’s running around with that self centered attitude of his, and it’s pissing me off more and more.  He’s guaranteeing everyone that he’s going to walk out of Summer XXXTreme as the new SCW Heavyweight Champion, but what he is failing to realize, is that right there is his biggest mistake.  That right there is exactly why he won’t win this match, and if he continues to guarantee wins all the time, he’ll fail each time.  Don get me wrong, confidence is good, but being overly confident is a big big mistake.  It’s a major weakness, and ultimately, during the match, he’ll make an even bigger mistake because of it.  He’ll get too cocky and it’ll cost him everything…again.  I don’t walk into a match and guarantee anything, because when you make guarantees, you have to back them up.  This is one guarantee Kain can’t back up.  

P.W: And what about Nick and Jordan?  They’re just as confident, if not more-so, than Kain.  Nick wants the Heavyweight Title back more than anything, and Jordan is determined to have one last run as a top champion.

Rage shakes his head.

Rage: Jordan can think all he wants that this is his match…That this is THE match where the beginning of the end to his career all begins, but that’s not the case.  If anything, this match will END Jordan’s career, because once it’s all said and done.  Once I walk out of the ring still champion, he’ll no it’s over.  Jordan will know that he wasted all this time and effort for that one last run, but ended up on the losing end.  He could have walked away a long time ago, but I understand.  I don’t think I’d be able to just walk away if I were in his shoes.  But after Summer XXXTreme…he’ll have no choice.  Now…as for Nick Jones.

Rage rolls his eyes and laughs.

Rage: What do I need to say about that idiot that I haven’t already said before?  Oh, let me start by addressing his bullshit excuse to me beating him.  For several months now he was walking around trying to convince everyone else, including himself, that he could change.  That he could “do the right thing.”  A lot of people fell for it.  Hell, even the fans fell for it because they honestly started cheering for him!  I saw right through it though.  I knew damn well Nick would eventually revert back to his old ways and show us all the Nick we just love to hate, and he did.  Now he’s spewing a bunch of bullshit saying that because he’s back to his old ways, that is why he’ll get the title back.  He’s using the “nice guy” routine he had going as an excuse, but you wanna know the truth?  Nick was NEVER that guy!  Deep down, he was always the same arrogant jackass, and he’s just pissed that I beat him, and I’m going to do it again.  It’s just the facts.  Nick’s time as champ is over, and my time is just beginning.  I don’t care what any of those guys say.  This title isn’t going anywhere.

Rage takes a second to glance towards Carly in the front row.  She nods at him with a smile.

Ms. Rocky: And your final opponent, Bo Dreamwolf?  It’s no secret that everyone involved has a deep amount of respect towards Bo.

Rage: It’s well deserved as you all know.  Bo Dreamwolf has busted his ass over and over again, and he doesn’t let anything tear him down.  He steps into each match with his head held high, and doesn’t complain if things don’t go his way, or if he’s thrown into a tag match with a partner he can’t trust.  He’s the only person on the roster who truly defines what it is to be a wrestler.  Once he gets out of whatever rut it is that he’s in, I know he’ll be a champion.  He’s just gotta want it…No…NEED the title more than anyone else.  Unfortunately for Bo, I’m the only one who truly wants and needs this title.

Just then Maggie stands up in the crowd, looking straight at Pussy Willow and Ms. Rocky.

Maggie: Enough of the interview already!  Let’s get the auction started damn it!

This causes everyone to cheer and whistle, but Rage looks at Pussy Willow, Ms. Rocky and then to Maggie, highly confused.

Rage: Wait…what?  What auction?!  

Rage turns his attention to his fellow stable mates, who are now pointing and laughing at his expense.  He sees the devious smile on Synn’s face, and he knows that is never a good thing!  He moves around the stage nervously looking at Carly, as Pussy Willow and Ms. Rocky turn their attention to the ladies in attendance.

P.W: That is the surprise!  You see, that young lady right there…*she points to Maggie*…had a fantastic idea.  We all know that for the past several months there has been a twitter campaign going around to #GetRageLaid, and well, you seem to avoid women whenever possible.  

Ms. Rocky: Exactly!  So, Maggie went to Mark Ward and Christian Underwood and pitched the idea of a very special auction, involving you.  The prize?  A very special evening with your SCW Heavyweight Champion!

P.W: All you have to do is be the highest bidder, and Rage is all yours for the night!  Oh, and t money raised will be donated to the #StopCyberBullying campaign!  How does that sound, ladies?!

They all cheer and applaud loudly once again, as Rage can only stand there, horrified.  He shakes his head furiously, backing away.

Rage: No…No, no, no!  I didn’t agree to this!  Shouldn’t I have to agree to this?!

Everyone shakes their heads in unison.

Ms. Rocky: Unfortunately for you, no.  This is your promotional work for the week, so you have no choice but to go along with it.  Now, who wants to start the bidding?!

Maggie jumps up out of her seat very enthusiastically.

Maggie: ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS!

The members of the Sins look towards her, enjoying this, but it is the smile on Synn’s face that everyone notices.  

Synn: Oh, please!  His JOCK STRAP is worth more than that!  

Rage shoots a stunned look in Synn’s direction, but Synn shrugs it off.  Maggie looks toward Synn and her response, though unexpected, is very serious.

Maggie: Yeah, and apparently you would know!  I’ve seen the video!

On stage, Rage is about to lose it.  Gabriel turns to Shane curiously, immediately asking what Maggie meant by that last statement, but Shane is laughing too hard to be able to answer.  Rage takes a step towards the end of the stage, glaring at Maggie.

Rage: Oh will someone get this delusional freak out of here, PLEASE?!  Someone call security!  She’s a lonely female impersonator!

Maggie: Just for that I’m increasing my bid!  FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS!

Rage buries his head in his hand, shaking it.  His worst nightmare is about to happen next as Synn stands up from his seat.

Synn: One thousand dollars!

Everyone gasps and turns their attention towards Synn.  Rage slowly lifts his head, glaring at the leader of the Sins.  His face is growing redder by the minute.

Rage: Synn?!  WHAT THE HELL?!

Ms. Rocky: Right, so we’re now at one thousand dollars!  Do I hear TWO thousand dollars anywhere?  Don’t be shy ladies!  Remember, Rage can’t back down from this, and the money is going to a worthy cause!

Maggie suddenly plops down back into her seat, disappointed.  Apparently, Synn’s bid was more than the poor girl brought.  Rage looked pleased and horrified at the same time, as he turns his attention solely to Carly sitting in the front row.  She shrugs, claiming not to have enough cash, but Rage encourages her to bid anyway.  Carly seems to be wasting time, and she can see the sweat beginning to form on Rage forehead.

“TAKE IT OFF BABY!  SHOW US SOME SKIN!”

All eyes once again turn towards the Sins table and at Despayre.  

Despayre: What?  I’m just trying to get some higher bids for Rage!

Rage shakes his head, embarrassed.  He looks at Carly pleadingly, and she slowly gets to her feet.

Carly: Five thousand dollars.

Louder gasps follow, but Rage knows he’s not out of the woods yet.  He looks at Synn, who is shaking his head.  He holds his hand up and is about to bid again, but for some reason he decides to sit down.  Shane and Gabriel look at him in shock.

Synn: It would be too easy.  But, I did enjoy seeing him sweat…again.

Gabriel: Someone really needs to tell me what the hell happened!

P.W: Well then, the bid now sits at five thousand dollars!  Do I hear six thousand?  Six thousand dollars anyone?

Carly looks around her, as does Rage, but everyone shakes their head, obviously not having enough.  

Ms. Rocky: That’s five thousand dollars going once.

Pussy Willow and Ms. Rocky continue to look around.

P.W: Five thousand dollars going twice…

Everyone still remains silent.

Ms. Rocky: SOLD to Carly Athens!  Congratulations, Carly, Rage is all yours for the evening!

On stage, Rage breathes a sigh of relief, as Carly takes a step towards the stage.  She reaches towards him, grabbing his hand and leading him offstage with a smile.

P.W: You two  behave yourselves and be sure to have a great time tonight!  And Carly, don’t distract him too much, now!  He has a title to retain this Sunday!

Gabriel stands up from the Sins table.

Gabriel: GET RAGE LAID!

Rage and Carly both turn to face Gabriel, but it is Carly who addresses him.

Carly: Who said he hasn’t already?

Gabriel’s eyes widen, as do Shane and even Kittie’s.  He slowly sits back down in his seat as Carly slowly leads Rage out of Grand Ballroom, concluding today’s very special event.

Later that night…

Following the auction, Carly Athens was treated to a full day with Rage.  Although Rage was reluctant at first, he made sure to show his appreciation towards Carly for practically saving his life.  Rage ended up using his own money to pay for the bid, as he encouraged Carly to get involved in the first place.  

After a relaxing day exploring the ship..though if you follow either of their twitter feeds the past couple of days, you would know they’ve done plenty “exploring” already…Rage decides to give in to Carly’s begging, and he leads her to his suite.  After all, she knows that his suite is one of the best on the ship, and she just had to get a peek inside.  Carly follows him inside his suite, secretly locking the door behind them, and she looks around the room.

Carly: This room is pretty amazing, babe.  Why’d it take you so long to show me?

Rage: Trust me when I say I’ve been trying to avoid this room as much as possible.  With Shane and Fantasia right next door, I don’t really feel like listening to them go at it whenever they’re in there.  And I’m pretty sure Shane stole my earplugs!

Carly laughs as she walks over to the bed, where Rage’s suitcase still sits, wide open.  She raises an eyebrow, as what should catch her eye?  Rage tries to close the suitcase in a hurry, but Carly stops him, looking at him, and then to the women’s underwear in his suitcase.

Carly:  Now, I know those don’t belong to me…

Rage scratches his head nervously.

Rage: Ahh…yeah…I’m pretty sure Gabriel is behind that shit, because they’re definitely NOT mine either.  I’ll get him back for that though.

Carly: You know, if you like to keep a woman’s panties as a souvenir, I’ve got much better ones that you can have…

Rage closes the suitcase, moving it to the floor.

Rage: Look, I don’t keep a woman’s underwear as a souvenir, Carly.  The guys would get the wrong—

Carly reaches her hand up, holding a finger over his mouth to silence him.

Carly: It’s ok, babe, you don’t need to lie.  It’s not that big a deal.  

She places a hand on his chest, then pushes him down to the bed.

Carly: But how about you add another pair to that collection tonight?

Rage raises an eyebrow as Carly slowly climbs on to his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck, and the scene fades to black before things get really steamy.

”Wants and needs.  That is what is on my mind at this very moment.  People seem to get the two confused often, but I know the difference.  I know the difference between wanting something, and needing it.”

It’s the middle of the night on the fourth night aboard the Royal Monarch Cruise liner.  Rage is laying in his bed, wide awake, with Carly Athens sleeping next to him.  Rage’s bare chest is the only part of his body visible to the camera, as he thinks to himself.

”Everyone has their wants and needs.  It’s just a fact of life that we all deal with.  Now whether or not they actually get those wants or needs is a different story.  Certain circumstances in our lives can either help us or prevent us from attaining those things.  Allow me to focus on examples of things we all need, first.  The basic needs in our lives are, of course, oxygen…food…water…shelter…clothing.  Go without a number of those things, and going through life is pretty damn difficult right?”

Rage sits up in the bed, looking around the room.  The only light offered in the room right now is the lamp in the far corner.  

”Those of us on the roster in SCW should consider ourselves very lucky to be employed right now.  There are so many people around the country that don’t have jobs, and if they don’t have jobs, how can they expect to have shelter and food for much longer?  They can’t.  I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen homeless people on the streets begging for money so they can get a bite to eat.  I may be an angry guy, but I know the shit state this country is in, so I can’t fault those people for being in their situation.  I’ve been known to help a homeless person out a time or two, but only if it’s clear they aren’t going to use it for drugs or alcohol.  And believe me, I can tell the type of people that will.”

Rage pulls the sheet off of him, and he quietly steps off the bed.  He grabs his pants from off the floor and slips them on over his…boxer briefs!...and looks towards the bed where Carly stirs.  She stays asleep though, but turns over on to her side.

”Now, what about the things in life that we all want, but don’t have?  The list of wants is unending, really.  Do we need nice cars…computers…cell phones…large TV’s…satellite cable?  Those are just a few of the things we could all eliminate from our lives to save a few bucks, but we’d still survive.  None of us would die without those things.  Granted, life would be far more boring without these technological advances, but as humans, we take advantage of so much, and our it causes us to believe that we need the things we want.  I’m not sure if I’m really making sense, but the more I think about it, the more it begins to make sense.  The more I understand my own wants and needs, and how they’ve changed over the past couple of months.”

Rage pulls a tank top over his head.  He looks at Carly again, before he quietly walks toward the door, sneaking out of the room.  He walks down the hall and makes his way to the upper deck, looking up at the cloudless sky.

”What if you lose on Sunday, Rage?”

“What if any one of those guys ends your reign as champion before you’ve even had a chance to begin?”

“Can you really handle a failure like that?”

”The questions running through my mind right now are questions I wish I wasn’t asking myself.  The same thing happened right before I faced Nick Jones for the second time…right before I won the Heavyweight Title.  All the doubt I was feeling up until that point came flooding back, and it’s trying to creep its way back inside my mind right now.  The doubt is trying to consume me in an effort to bring me down, but it’s not going to work!  Before I won the Heavyweight Title, I wanted it so bad, I wasn’t going to let myself walk out of that match without it in my possession.  I did what I had to do to take Nick down, and it worked.  I am the Heavyweight Champion.  I am the best SCW has to offer right now.  Not Nick Jones…Not Jordan Williams…Not Lucas Darby…Not Bo Dreamwolf…and certainly not Kain!  ME!”

Rage walks along the upper deck.  All is relatively quiet, except for a few people who are at the bar area, still partying late into the night.  

”All those guys, they want my title.  They want to be SCW Heavyweight Champion to feed their damn egos.  They want it because it’ll give them a justifiable excuse to walk around and run their mouth preaching how they’re the best this company has ever seen..ever will see…blah blah fucking blah!  The majority of these guys are all saying basically the same shit, and it’s getting really old.  I’m tired of listening to the same bullshit reasons why these assholes want my title, because they don’t fucking NEED it.  I am the only one who needs the title.  I need the title…I need to be the SCW Heavyweight Champion so bad…the FANS need me as their Heavyweight Champion, and I’m not going to disappoint them or myself.”

Rage looks up at the sky, looking at all the stars scattered around.  He walks over to the railing, leaning his arms against it.

”I’ll be the first to admit that I never thought I was capable of achieving what I’ve achieved right now.  Even back in my GXW days, when I was given a shot at the Heavyweight title there, I always got so close, only to fail.  I wasn’t ready, and because I wasn’t ready I didn’t believe in myself as much as I should have.  I didn’t have any confidence at all, but things have changed.  SCW has changed my perspective on things, and I’ll be damned if I allow everything to go back to the way it was.  I’ve earned the Heavyweight Title, and I’m going to fight like my life depends on it…because it does!”

Rage lowers his head, burying it in his hands and then he looks down to the ocean waters below him.

”Since winning the Heavyweight title, my life has changed so much, and for the better.  All the doubt I ever felt has vanished.  I know what I’m capable of.  I know I’m meant for this.  I am where I need to be with my career.  I’ve fought my whole career to get to this point, and if all of it were to get taken away from me, I don’t know what I would do.  I don’t know if I could continue, and I say that because there was a time when I was ready to give it up.  I was ready to walk away and move on with my life.”

Rage stands up straight, and turns around.  He listens to the voices coming from the bar, noticing something familiar, but he is too wrapped up in his thoughts to worry about whoever it is.  He leans his elbows on the railing, and stares ahead.

”The longer I went without winning the Heavyweight Title, the more frustrated I got.  I was winning matches, yes, but the work just wasn’t paying off as quickly as I wanted it to.  I watched people get thrown against Nick Jones and lose time and time again, and the first time I faced him, I lost.  I was a wreck.  I didn’t talk for days, and what the rest of the Sins don’t know is that I was honestly ready to quit.  I felt like I was never going to have a Heavyweight Title around my waist, so I was prepared to walk away before allowing myself to be embarrassed anymore.  I’ve been in this business for years, and I’m not getting any younger.  I was sick of getting so close to my goal, only for it to get snatched away just moments before it was mine.”

The look on Rage’s face shows just how serious he had been.  This side of Rage has never been seen before.

”But now I have everything I need.  I was ready to give it up before, yes, but that phase of my life is gone, and I’m going to fight to make sure it stays gone.  These five guys want my title?  They’re fighting to take away my career…my life…and that is something I simply cannot allow.  They’ll see how much I need the title once we step into the ring come Sunday at Summer XXXTreme, because I’m going to do everything I have to do to make sure I walk out of there with the title still in my possession.  I’m the ONLY one walking into that ring with something to lose…with EVERYTHING to lose, but I don’t plan on that outcome.  The SCW Heavyweight title is MINE, and not a single one of them can have it.  I don’t plan on letting it go until I feel I don’t need it.”

Rage looks to his left when he hears the quiet footsteps of Carly Athens heading his way.  He turns and sees her walking towards him, wearing one of his t-shirts.

Carly: Don’t tell me you’re trying to run away from me like that.

”Great, she’s helping herself to my clothes again.

Rage: I didn’t think I needed your permission to get some air.  Besides, you were sleeping, and I wasn’t planning on being gone that long.

Carly: Mmhmm…Well, now that I’m awake, why don’t you come back to your room with me and we can have some more fun?  It’s the perfect opportunity to give your friends a taste of their own medicine.

Carly takes a hold of Rage’s hand, and leads him back to his room.

”Yeah…I have everything I need right now, and Summer XXXTreme isn’t going to change that.  Like Carly said…time to go give Shane and Fantasia a taste of their own medicine.  Things only get better from here on out.”

Rage and Carly disappear through the doors leading to the stairs, and head back down to Rage’s suite.  Just as they are out of sight, a loud screech is heard coming from the bar, as the ever familiar voice of Fan Girl Maggie is heard…a very intoxicated Maggie, at that.  She holds a drink in her hand as she looks up at the sky, and spins around.

Maggie: Oh my Godddd, Courtneeeeey!  Look at all the starsss!  They’re sooooo bright!

She continues to spin around, not caring how close she is getting to the railing.  Courtney walks out from the bar area, sending concerned glances her way.

Courtney: Maggie…be careful!

Maggie: Twinkle, twinkle, little star!  How I wond—

And Courtney’s fear comes true as Maggie goes sailing over the ledge!  She drops the drink in her hand and runs toward the edge.

Courtney: MAGGIE!

Maggie: A little…help!....would be….NICE!

Courtney and a few other bystanders run up to the ledge where Maggie has somehow managed to grab a hold of the railing and is holding on for dear life.  Courtney shakes her head but manages to laugh as people reach over the railing and pull Maggie back to safety.  

SCENE FADES TO BLACK