Author Topic: Orchid's second ever date  (Read 303 times)

Offline Wong Fai Hung

• A Shaolin Monk
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
Orchid's second ever date
« on: April 14, 2017, 11:58:30 PM »
 Orchid is seen coming back to her L.A. place after another day of shooting Hexx the TV Show she is a part of with LAW Kenzi Grey. She makes herself a turkey sandwich with mayo, cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes on wheat bread.

After hr lunch her checks her VM as she had left her phone at phone. She gets one from Gracie Lopez as Orchid was supposed to call her this morning. Orchid had promised but failed to do so. One of many times this has happened. Orchid has been too busy yet Orchid was the one to approached Gracie.

Orchid really likes Gracie but knows she has not been giving Gracie the needed time she devises if Orchid was trying to get with her. Tried after a long early morning Orchid decided rather to nap or call Gracie Lopez.

Orchid had went on a date last week for the first time in her life. A baseball game with Gracie Lopez. The two had a great time getting to know each other while being able to see their team of choice walk out with the win.

To some that may be strange given that she is a sweet pretty women in her early 20s. After her date with Gracie they talk a bit on the phone. Orchid staying in L.A. temporary has her being a bit lonely as she is used to being surrounded by all her students.

Gracie was expecting a call fro Orchid earlier in the day Orchid knows she can not blow her off again so tried be damn Orchid decides she will call. Thou now mid afternoon time Orchid makes a video call which in Orchid’s eyes was way better than a regular phone call.

Gracie: Yeah?

Gracie picks up holding her ribs in laughter

Orchid: Hey what’s... Everything okay? Gracie?

Orchid says with a concern tone of voice as she looks on and sees Gracie holding her ribs.

Gracie: Huh oh... yeah everything's alright \'smile.gif\'

Orchid:  Gracie, sweetie, please don't lie to me, what's wrong?

Gracie: Some dude threatened me and I'm laughing about it

Orchid: Hmm, okay, I see you laughing but I see pain in your eyes. Gracie I grew up in a Dojo, I know what pain looks like. So why did some dude threaten you for?

Gracie: Because they think I hurt their friend. I watched, no point was I there for the attack.

Orchid: Oh well what happened to the friend?

Gracie: My dad attacked her. Put her in the hospital and they're blaming me for it

Orchid:  Oh I see, well that sucks.

Gracie:  Yeah. His  make up on his face dont scare me

Orchid: Where did this happen?

Gracie:  A day or two after the show... my friend told me that

Orchid:  How is your dad?

Gracie:  Good. He's not talking to anyone but me.

Orchid:  Oh, what about Jenn?

Gracie: She's mia. 😐

Orchid: Oh sorry, how is he holding up?

Gracie: It's like they're both angry at the same thing but staying apart and i'm in the middle

Orchid: How you feeling?

Gracie: Angry too in a way at the same thing they are. Just so you know they're not angry at each other. It's just their spot in the company

Orchid: All I see, well hey I was wondering if you wanted to do something?

Gracie: Like what?

Orchid: Well I don't know I guess that depends where you at maybe that would help

Gracie: Well i'm home now.

Orchid: How long would you be home for would you be leaving town anytime soon

Gracie: Probably a few days.

Orchid: Sorry if I'm being nosy but I guess I'm just being nosey *giggles* so where would you be going in a few days

Gracie: I'm not booked at my workplace so... i'll be here. Unless i decide to take a trip.

Orchid: So, do you want to take a trip? *smiles at Gracie though the video chat *  Hey it's okay I understand if you can't. I was just seeing if maybe I can to you to a ball game somewhere else but we can just hang out in SD if you like

Gracie thinks for a second.

Gracie: We can hang. The Padres aren't in town.

Orchid: Yea I was going to surprise silly one and fly us to a Padres game. But I'm cool with hanging out at the beach or anything really.

Gracie: Yeah, they're in Denver right now and.... I don't want to go there. too cold! \'tongue.gif\'

Orchid: I can be in San Diego in about an hour and a half two hours so if you don't mind picking me up from the airport I can head your way now

Gracie:  That sounds pretty good to me

Orchid: Great, I'll call you when I'm almost there done

An hour later

Orchid:  Hey Gracie i will be landing i'm a few minutes I only have a carry on so I don't need to wait for anything. I'll see you in a bit

Gracie: Alright, I'll be there in a few

Orchid: Okay I'm here now see you in a bit 🤗

(Gracie walks into the airport and walks around. Orchid, sees Gracie and runs to her, she gives her a hug and a kiss.

Orchid:  I missed you. How is everything?

Gracie: Heyyyy, everything is good. How about you?

Orchid: I been great thanks for asking.

Orchid: So any ideas on what to do?

Gracie:  Hmm... maybe dinner?

Orchid: Yes, dinner sounds good,, it's a bit early thou want to hang out at the beach for a bit, get something to eat then back to the beach for a bonfire. Question, how do you feel about jet skiing first?

Gracie: That's one thing i've never tried haha.

Orchid: Holy crap! Me neither he-he I just figured you have since you live in SD. Oh great I say let's do it then if you GOT THE GUTS!!!

(Orchid says teasing Gracie as she chuckles a bit)

Gracie: Are you challenging me??

Orchid: Oh you bet your butt I am (giggles)

Gracie: Hahah well then let's go

Orchid: Oh it's so on Gracie!! (Orchid looks at Gracie and smiles) It is so on.

(Orchid follows Gracie to her car as Gracie start to drive off to head to the beach. Orchid and Gracie both excited to being jet skiing for the first time.)

(20 minutes later Gracie parks in the parking lot and gets out, Orchid gets out the car and follows Gracie down to a small boat rental Orchid pays to rent two jet skis for three hours, Orchid looks at Gracie with a smile.)

Orchid:  So you ready?

(Gracie nods her head)

Gracie:  I sure am

Orchid:  Let's do this.

(They bring the two jet skis over. The staff ask Orchid and Gracie is they have ever driven jet skis. The two nod.)

Orchid: Of course we have. We just left ours back in L.A., right Gracie?

(Orchid smiles and winks at her. Gracie nods her head and smiles

Gracie:  Yep! I've done this before, so I'm ready for it

(The man gives them a thumbs up as the to get on their jet skis. Not knowing what to do and not wanting to cause a stir Orchid turns on the jet ski and barely taps on the handle. The jet ski goes slowly as Orchid makes her way out the boat house with Gracie following behind. once both out the boathouse Orchid waits for Gracie to get next to her. Orchid laughs as she looks at Gracie.)

Orchid: I didn't think they would believe us! Well, I just hope I know what I'm doing.

Gracie: well, I hope i do as well if not, you'll be in those pile of rocks over there

(Gracie points to left where all the sharp edged rocks are)

Gracie: I  don't want to splatter over those like a baseball player did last year.

Orchid: Hmmm, I don't either so I say we go away from the rocks and go that way

(Points a but right where we see the ocean open up.)

Orchid:  As long as there's no shallow or reefs sticking out we can go in the open and figure how to use these things. As long as we learn to stop correctly we should be alright

(The two nod at each other)

Orchid:  Well Let's go!!!

(Orchid goes very slow to avoid going near the rock, she and Gracie get to the open water away from everything.)

Orchid:  Okay now we're clear, Now I'm ready to have some fun. You ready to test these babies out?

(Gracie nods her head)

Gracie: Yep, I'm ready to test things out!

Orchid:  Great!!! Let's do this thing!

(Orchid turns the handle all the way, we see the jet take off without the petite Asian as she slips off and lands on the water.)

Orchid: Oh Crap!!!

(Orchid yells while underwater as she floats back up to the surface. Gracie giggles and has hers controlled and moves around a good pace)

Gracie: Ha! I got this!

(Orchid swims over to her jet ski and gets back on. She pulls the handle slightly to get it going then more to get her speed up.)

Orchid: Oh this ain't so bad and fun if I can just stay on!!!

(Orchid yells out to Gracie. Gracie turns back and smiles.

Gracie:  haha don't give it too much gas!

Orchid: Yeah now you tell me!

(Orchid laughs as she yells that to Gracie. (Gracie laughs at her keeping control of her jet ski. The two ride around for a while as the come across a what looks like what can be a ramp. Orchid looks at Gracie.)

Orchid:  I'll jump it if you jump it.

Gracie:  Sure, lets go it.

(Orchid gets behind Gracie as she lets her take off first. She takes off and gets a jump as she takes off in the air like a bird. Orchid takes off but doesn't get the height that Gracie had. Both did however land safely on the water.)

Orchid: That was Awesome Sauce!

Gracie: Hahah yeah it was! I thought i would hit the edge of it. That would have been bad

Orchid: Nah you're like a pro, you sure this is your first time!?

Gracie:  Positive!

Orchid: Hmm well you're really good.

Gracie: Well thanks

(Gracie smiles at her)

Orchid: Hey look another ramp... Let's go!!

Gracie: Let's do it!

(They go and speed up, Orchid makes the jump first she gets higher this time. Gracie jumps so high and so fast that she jumps over Orchid.)

Orchid: Holy crap!!! That was awesome. I think you're like a pro at this. First time my Butt Gracie!!!

(Gracie giggles)

Gracie: It's about controlling it and see. Plus I'm a risk taker so, yeah

Orchid: Well your really good, I try to be a risk taker when I can but I don't get much of a chance... like my friends won't believe me when I say I went jet skiing and that it was my idea. I always wanted to ride and i knew you would do this with me. but I got wet and you didn't. We need to fix that Gracie!

Gracie:  hahaha, maybe or maybe not!

(Orchid  jerks the jet ski to the left and pulls the handle while holding the brake causing water to everywhere hitting Gracie. Gracie gasps, Orchid laughs as she turns to stick her tongue out at her. Orchid takes off on the jet ski.)

Gracie:  Heyyyy now!

Orchid: Ha-ha!!!

(Orchid turns the jet ski around and head back to Gracie)

Orchid: I had to do it and it was freaking funny to see.) he-he

Gracie: But I'm all wet now!

Orchid: Ha-ha Sorry! ...  I say one more ramp then we cruise back and get ready for dinner, what you think?

Gracie: Sounds good to me but first

(Gracie smiles and gets her wet. As Orchid gets soaked again, she gasps as the two start laughing. Orchid redoes her ponytail then points to another ramp and takes off. Gracie laughs and hits the ramp but hits the end of it and starts to spin around in circles then landing in the water. Orchid laughs watching then as she hits the ramp. Only she doesn't really jump as high or fast and jump out to land in the water next to Gracie.)

Orchid:  Cannon ball!!!

(Splash right into the water.)

Orchid: Hey Gracie can we talk?

(I splash her with some water)

Gracie: Sure, what's on your mind?

Orchid: We're friends right?

Gracie:  yes, we're friends, why?

Orchid:  Now when we go to dinner tonight it will be a date but as friend still right?

(Gracie nods her head)

Gracie:  Yeah.

Orchid: Okay, when we went to the base ball I had a really great time and it was my 1st ever date. this would be my second and even though I know it is just us as friends and will remain friends it makes things easier for me as I get used to this whole dating stuff. But Gracie I do like you, I like you enough to ask of something and hope you would be okay with it?

Gracie: Sure, what's on your mind (gracie looks at her with a raised eyebrow)

(Orchid wraps her arms around Gracie as the two float in the water. Orchid leans in and kisses Gracie on the lips. they lock lips for a few seconds before Orchid pulls away.)

Orchid: I am. (blushes) I never kissed anyone before and well I wanted you to be my first kiss. I know we're just friends and will stay that way but now you're a special friend for me as your my first kiss.

(Kisses Gracie again. while letting go of the hug)

Orchid:  Okay I won't do that again but thank you. As you can see as were in the middle of the ocean I'm a pretty cool person so you're getting a pretty kick ass friend over here.

Gracie: Can I be truthful to you?

Orchid: Of course you can.

Gracie: I really like you too, but I felt the whole long distance relationship they won't work. I mean you live in china, and it'll take you like hours and hours to get here and I didn't think it'll be fair for you to waste that money either.

(Gracie becomes sad a bit)

Gracie: I hoped it would work, but yeah the distance thing and nothing good ever comes from that. but I'm glad we're gonna still remain friends and enjoy each other's company.

Orchid: You right, I live in L.A. but that is just while I do this TV show called Hexx. my real home is in Foshan, China

Gracie: yeah. i just feel bad now you know?

Orchid: But no need to be sad, were friends and if we like each other enough to wanted to give it a chance but yet smart enough to understand it wont work than clearly we can easily be friends. But since I at least know that you crush on me like I crush on you then one last kiss please?

(Orchid blushes as she smiles. Gracie nods her head and smiles)

Gracie:  Yeah, one more kiss

(Orchid puts her arms around her.)

Orchid: Hey this one may be a bit longer bit it's the last one.

(Orchid leans in as the two kiss again. they keep it closed lips as Orchid gives Gracie a few gentle kisses she kiss her on the cheek while holding her tightly.)
Orchid: Okay, when you're ready we could swim to our jet skis. (Giggles) and head back for dinner.

(Gracie looks at her for a second.) i uh.... (gracie couldn't help herself but to kiss her again but this time making out with her for a few seconds before pulling away)

Gracie: yeah, dinner is good now.

(Orchid licks her lips as she enjoyed her first ever french kiss.) You make me want to hold off on dinner to kiss you more. (I start to blush.) Maybe there is just one more kiss we can have later tonight. I may live across the world but I'm here with you right now, we're friends and will stay friends but maybe tonight were friends that kiss?

(I start to blush a bit more. Gracie kisses her one more time)

Gracie:  Haha but yeah let's go to dinner

Orchid: I'll race you!!

(Orchid starts swimming to her jet ski, Gracie goes underwater and swims past her. Orchid tries to keep up but can't.) Gracie makes it to her Jet ski a few seconds before Orchid can get on hers. Gracie giggles)

Gracie: I win!

Orchid:  Or did you!!!

(Orchid takes off on her jet ski laughing. Gracie gasps and tries get hers to turn on but can't)

(Orchid turns around and sees Gracie has not moved. She turns back to head to Gracie. She does circles around her.)

Orchid: Whats wrong, won't start?

(Gracie keeps trying)

Gracie: No. hopefully I didn't break it

(Orchid drive in closer.)

Orchid:  Hey there good looking, you need a ride?

(Giggles)

Gracie:  Haha can i fit on there?

Orchid: Of course you can, but first check to see if the seat opens up maybe there's a rope or something to tow the thing back?

(I park next to her so she can get on just in case. Gracie finds the rope and nods. And ties it to hers. Gracie looks at her)

Gracie: Alright now what?

Orchid: Okay so here's the plan. You jump on mine and I jump on yours. you tow us back to the boathouse and when we get close I'll untie and just act like I'm just cruise on in as if nothing is wrong. I sign the paperwork and we get the heck out of there before they realize what's wrong. (I giggles)

(Gracie nods her head and starts to tow them back. about 30 minutes pass as they make it within 50 feet from the boat house. Orchid unties the rope. Grace gets behind Orchid and gives her a tap to get her to cruise along. Grace taps her again and hits the gas a bit. This allows Orchid to bruise right in. the two get out and make there way to the office. Orchid signs the paperwork and heads out to Gracie. The two smile as they leave the boat house. the two laugh as they start running back to Gracie's car to take off. Gracie giggles and drives off)

Gracie: That was a close one!

Orchid:  Yeah it was. Hey I'm booked a room at the Hampton Inn you mind taking me there so I can change then I'll be ready for dinner?

(Gracie nods her head and heads that way)

Gracie: You got it!

(They reach the hotel.)

Orchid: You waiting here or want to come up?

Gracie: I was gonna ask that but i can come up.

Orchid: Okay let come then.

(Orchid gets out the car and take her bag. Gracie follows her in. Orchid did a Echeck in online so all she does is show her passport and they hand her the room keys. They walk in the room to a king size be on the right and a flat screen TV on a dresser to the left. )

Orchid: One thing about king size beds is that no matter how I lay my whole body stays on the bed. (giggles) So were we going to dinner or what should I wear?

(Gracie chuckles and sits down on the bed and smiles

Gracie:  I unno, i was thinking of something low key. you know, not too expensive.

(Orchid sits next to her on the bed)

Orchid: Well have any ideas of where. I mean I have an idea but you might think it's stupid so I'd rather just hear what you want to do.

Gracie: No, i won't. what do you have for an idea?

Orchid: Well... Can we  still find food at the beach at this time right?

Gracie: Hmmm i think so.

Orchid: I say we go get some thing there and get a bonfire going and just kill the night away till were tried and you feel like taking me back here.

Gracie: yes, let's do that!

Orchid: Gracie, you're Awesome Sauce... Let's do it.

(Orchid gets up and takes her bag to the bath room to change. Orchid comes out wearing blue jeans white gym shoes a Tom Brady Jersey and matching N.E. Pats hat with her hair in a ponytail coming out the hat.)

Orchid: You ready? I'm dressed okay right? I know this is S.D. but I don't like the Chargers.

(Giggles. Gracie sits back up from laying on the bed looking at the ceiling. She looks at her)

Gracie: There is no football team in San Diego anymore and.... are trying to keep me? Haha cuz i like the pats

Orchid: Oh well then hmm.

(Orchid jumps next to her.)

Orchid:  Now that depends, are you saying if i impress you enough then maybe China won't seem so far any more.

(Orchid giggles a bit. Gracie chuckles at her being so close. (Orchid smiles at Gracie)

Orchid: You know it is too bad I stay so far, you are a really cool person. I mean that. I'm glad I have a place for now in L.A. as at least we get to hang out every now and then.

Gracie:  I know right? And yeah i'm looking forward to hanging out with you more.

(Orchid leans in as to kiss her but doesn't. she pulls back at the last second giggling)

Orchid: So you ready to go?

Gracie:  yep, I am! are you?

Orchid: Yep! Let's go!

(giggles as I open the door for us. Gracie leaves first as I close up behind us. Gracie walks towards the elevator and tries to get it open before she gets there. Orchid laughs as she looks as Gracie beats her there.)

Orchid:  I'll beat you next time.

(the both laugh as they get in the elevator, taking it to the ground level. They make there way to the parking a lot. (Gracie giggles at her and walks to the car and opens the doors. They both get in the car.)

Orchid: So where do we go to get the stuff we need for the fire?

Gracie: I know where to go for it

(The two take off to the the stuff needed. Orchid buys Chocolate bars, graham crackers, Marshmallows, and a few long pieces of wooden sticks. Gracie buys the stuff for the fire.)

Orchid: This is going to be Awesome Sauce.

(The two head back to the car and take off)

(Gracie nods her head and drives to the beach and no many people are there.)

Gracie: Even for a Tuesday night, you'd think people would be here. That's a bit strange

Orchid: Hey who knows maybe our fire may get other to just appear out of nowhere?

Gracie: That's true, you never know

(They walk down the beach and find a perfect spot to set up A small pit where other bonfires have been had. Big slabs of stone to stone to enjoy the view..)

Orchid: Well looks like no food either I guess we're having s'mores for dinner then huh?

Gracie: Yep looks that way. We got here a bit late.

Orchid: You mind setting it up I never done one so I would just miss it up. I'll help thou.

Gracie: Sure!

(Gracie bends down a bit and starts to fix the fire within 20 seconds Gracie gets the fire going and takes a seat. Orchid giggles and scoots next to her)

Orchid: Hi there, how you doing?

(Gracie chuckles at her)

Gracie: well hi there.

Orchid: So what now?

Orchid: Hey you mind doing me a favor... Mind holding my phone while I make a footage for my upcoming match. If you say yes I'll make out with you afterwards

(Orchid giggles.)

Gracie: Sure, why not?

(Orchid laughs.)

Orchid: Oh relax I am only kidding with you.

(Orchid rolls to get on top of Gracie; We don't have to wait to were done filming we can just make out now if you like.

(Orchid leans in then pulls away.)

Orchid: Sorry. But here's my phone just hit the red button and were good.

(Gracie looks at the phone and looks at her)

Gracie: You ready?

Orchid: Yes

(Gracie presses the red button and holds the camera still so she can talk without any blurriness)

On Camera:

We see Orchid around a fire where the flames wit 1 foot high. A smile on her face a stick in her hand as she tries to melt down a Marshmallow.

Orchid: So fans of SCW here we go again round 2 in the tournament.

Orchid pulls out the Marshmallow and sees its ready to be places on the graham cracker. She walks over to the bag of crackers and takes two out, Orchid then takes a piece of a Hershey bar and also places it on the cracker. Orchid makes the s'mores and hands it to the person holding the camera.

Orchid:  Here you go.

Camera woman: Thank you.

Orchid turns her back to look at the bonfire. She starts to pace around it. She gets half way and stats so she now faces the camera as the flames go off between her and the camera.

Orchid: What sits before me this week is a match like no other. You have two men who have come close to being a SCW world champion. Lord raab and Dmitri will both stop at nothing to win this match. They both know this is there chance with a new world champion in Rage I’m sure both men feel now is the right time to step up. It won't be a easy match up to fight Rage but when Dmitri shows he is the better man vs. Lord raab one cannot question how determined he will be for Rage.

Yes I know I’m getting ahead of myself but you see but when may look at my opponents is the team to beat with Lord Raab and the 2016 Future Star of SCW. Evie someone in this tournament who already has a title will try her best to stop me so she can be the next opponent for melody Grace. Well now This Breakout Champion has a surprise for you then. You see Evie like you I come prepared, like you I come hungry like you and the men that we have as partners, I to will stop at nothing.

I mean let's face it, did you all think I came back for this just to lose in the second round? Did you all think I made sure I was the first to make it public I would partake just to not win it? I mean really guys?  

(Orchid chuckles a bit. She walks around the fire the same direction as before)

Orchid: Look I get it, They are a great combo, but Dmitri and are are the perfect combo!!

(Orchid says with excitement)

Look to all the fans out there. Dmitri got as past the first round with his pin fall over the Dark Defender. I hope to repay the favor by pinning Evie Bang. We all now that will not be easy I mean she has been on a roll after her horrible attempt at being a manager.

Funny she can be good enough to win future star in SCW and win a tag team title but as a manager she was so bad the her team could not stay on the same page let alone try to score any victories. Yet were you fail in teaching you excel at doing so go figure.

For most it's the other way around. But now can you and Lord Raab take on the combo of the dark side that is Dmitri along with the bright lights all that is good in the world Orchid. We are the total opposite yet that is what makes is well so well. We understand each other so well that we understand why we live on the opposites sides of life yet have the respect for one and another to look past that for the greater cause.

To some that makes no sense for me to say. Well i say that because I understand that sometimes you may have to do things you may not like to get what you want. And what I want is a chance at being the SCW Bombshell Champion. The truth is this is the fasted way to that match for someone like me.

I know I have what a takes but I also know that there is a line a pecking order if you will and had I not been in this tournament and just signed a contract with SCW I would have been in the bottom of that pecking order. This tournament jumps me up to the top of the list. Same is said for Evie Bang but then you have the issue where if she were to fight Meldy Grace and win then there goes this whole miss for the Bombshell Tag Titles. I mean how many times is SCW going to have to see those titles get vacated.

Oh yeah an issue that won't need to be looked as I will not be laid out for no three count. I will not be tapping out. I will give you a honorable match but one in which you will not be winning. Dmitri and I will shine yet again and move on to the next round.

Well Fans that is oty for now.

Now Evie I do wish you luck. I wish for us to have a safe match but understand I will stop at nothing to win this, I will stop at nothing from stopping you for causing yet another mess with the tag titles by seeing it get vacated for for a fourth time.

No you will see just how focused and determined Orchid is. You will see this this Sunday is just not your night. You and Lord Raab will fail. Dmitri and I will see to it that it happens.

Off Camera

(Gracie hands over the phone to Orchid. she puts it down next to Gracie.)
Orchid gets on top of Gracie and wraps her arms around her. So tonight we're friends who kiss remember. I know it will not go past this and I prefer it that way but there that kiss you give me there is no way I can and will pass up a change at one last kiss for Gracie Lopez. Plus you know I'm hot you know you wouldn't mind kissing me one last time.

Gracie: Yes, I do but to be honest this has to be it. Let’s not make this harder for us than it has to.

Orchid: I know… Baby, I know

(Orchid leans in and hugs Gracie tightly no open mouth just a few seconds of their lips touching one last time. Orchid pulls away and gets up. Gracie leans her in one last time so they can kiss for a bit longer. They both pull away slowly. Orchid goes to sit down next to Gracie.)

Orchid: Gracie, thank you, I really mean it.

(Orchid gives her one last hug . the two sit back and enjoy the bonfire for about an hour when other starts to gather around. Gracie knew of few of them people as they begin to mingle and have s'mores with them.)

(Gracie nods her head and smiles as they have fun at the bonfire on the beach, everything enjoying themselves. After a few hours everyone decides to call it a night. Orchid looks at Gracie.)

Orchid: Well you ready to take me back?

Gracie: Yes.

(The two get up and put out the fire. They head to the car so Gracie can take Orchid back to the Hampton Inn.)

(The next day Orchid had to fly out to Chicago as they get started in there new cartoon the Elders are making. Orchid arrives at Camelot Towers a bit early. She is seen hanging out with Alana as they wait for Song and Blasted Monk to arrive.)

(Once everyone has arrived Ted sets everything up for them to get the voice over going. They run it all and wait as ted pieces it together. This is just a trail run they are running. If all goes a full episode will follow till thin this one skit is there make or break moment.  

*Cartoon Scene*

A cartoon begins to play on the screen as you become immersed in the world of the Teen Elders as they work their way through Sin City Wrestling School.  Join them as they have their adventures in and out of school.  

The Teen Elders are a group of teens that are at times called upon to be heros.  They each have their own unique abilities to the group.  When not off saving the world these teens are making their way through Sin City Wrestling School where they protect their secret identities at all costs.

Eyes walks into a large open room with many computers along one wall of the room with multiple monitors and five chairs in front of it.  Something causes him to turn around and as he does he sees Master Lilly standing across the room from him.  Eyes takes a few steps in closer toward the woman but slowly and while looking around the entire room.

Master Lilly: Welcome.

Eyes: What is this place and who are you?

ML: I am Master Lilly and this is the control center.  It's where we will assemble and discuss our missions and do our planning.

The camera zooms in on Eyesnsane. Eyesnsane raises an eyebrow

Eyes: What do you mean missions?  What are you talking about?

Camera zooms out getting Master Lilly in the picture again.

ML: You did not find this place by accident.  A very subtle series of clues were left for you that if picked up on and followed would have lead you here as you are the final one to fulfill the prophecy.

Eyes: Whoa, I don’t know what you are talking about.

ML: It has been foretold that a group of five individuals will come together to protect the world and each of you have found this place as it was written.

Eyes: Each…..

Just at that moment Song, Orchid, Blasted Monk, and Alana Allure------------- all come walking into the room joining Master Lilly. The camera runs to the right side of the screen, getting a shot of each walking in the room. The camera cuts to a to a far shot as it zooms out getting half what looks like a control room.  

Alana: Believe me it takes some getting used to but, it all makes sense once you think about it.

Song: What brought you here?

Eyes: I’m not sure how to explain that.

Alana: What do you mean?

Eyes: It;s like this feeling lead me here.  I sometimes bike ride not far from here and one day I felt like I started hearing something but nobody else I came around here with would ever hear it.

ML: That’s because the message was only meant for the five of you.  Only those chosen would be able to here.
Eyes: Why us? Is this some kind of freshmen hazing thing?

ML: I can assure you there is no hazing.

Song throws a throwing star at Eyes.  Eyes reaches into his pocket and removes a pen throwing the pen through the circle in the middle of the star causing it go into the wall to his right. The camera focus on the Eyesnsane hand that id holding the pen and throwing star.

Blasted Monk: Damn.

Alana: That was dope.

Orchid: Wow

Song: Dumb luck, he could never do that again.

Alana: Still dope though.  It’s ok boo you know we still love you.

They smile at eachother for a moment. As the camera zooms in on them for a second then zooms back out capturing everyone in the room.

ML: I’m sorry for that.

Eyes: I am to, that was my only pen.

ML: Alana, please take Song out of here for a little while.

Alana: Yes Master Lilly.

Song: Yes Master Lilly…

Alana: Stop Song, come on!

Song: Stop Song! Come On!

Song sticks her tongue out at Alana

The camera cuts to a zoomed-in view as the doors open and Alana and Song get up to walk out the room. We switch to a hard camera overlooking a hallway Song and Alana run the hall, trying to knock each other down laughing.  

(The elders look at each other clapping giving high fives.)

Orchid: that was Awesome Sauce Ted, you did a really great job.

Ted: Thank you

Blasted Monk: A drink to what can be the next best thing.

(They all leave the room for a drink Orchid stays in the room alone )

On Camera

(We see Orchid wearing a Chicago Bulls jersey with matching hat and black pants with red shoes. She sits on a blue bean bag just chilling)

So fans I hope you are all ready for one hell of a match. I just wanted to tell you before the other Elders do… There is a good chance we're making a cartoon for you all to enjoy. We just did one skit and hopes the idea works for us to make this in on going thing. Well fans which The Elders luck okay. I love you all and will see you all on Sunday

I know not much of a message but I really think that this can be a big hit so I figured I be the one to give out the spoiler… hehe the rest of the Elders are going to be so mad at me but I don’t care. Well take care everyone.

Scene fades
user posted image