Author Topic: Old rivals meet again  (Read 317 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
Old rivals meet again
« on: June 21, 2018, 04:48:58 PM »
 Casey Williams has arrived in the Tribute of Frank Sinatra and the Rat Pack located in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.  Casey is upset because he heard about the death of legendary wrestler Leon White, better known as Big Van Vader. He decides to discuss his loss of an iconic wrestler.

Casey-So I just heard about the loss of Leon White, better known to the world as Vader, or Big Van Vader, depending on where you watched him perform his craft.  For me, I watched him in both WCW and WWF as a kid, and was impressed with his ring work for such a big man.  He was one of the men who inspired me to become a wrestler, and to try different moves that are not normally associated with big men when I decided to become a wrestler.  Rest In Peace Leon White.

Casey gets out of his car, and decides to head towards the museum and before he gets to the door, gets a call from his tag team partner Dani.

Casey-Hey Dani. What’s up?

Dani-Not a lot, I just am disappointed I lost my first 2 matches in SCW.

Casey-It is ok. We all have streaks of bad luck, trust me, I know.

Dani feels a little better.

Dani-I know, but I just wanted to start out my career on a high note, and here I am 0-2.

Casey gives a serious look, and responds.

Casey-Look Dani, I understand how you are feeling, but if you focus on the fact you haven’t won yet, you will continue down that path and never get over the hump and get wins.  Look at me, did you see me mope after I took the pinfall against London Underground last week?

Dani-No.

Casey-Exactly, I looked at what I could do to improve and then got the win against Alexander Manousakis this past Sunday.  You just need to look at what you can do to better yourself, and use that to your advantage.  I can help you out if that will help.

Dani-I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

Casey-You’re welcome, and it will be my pleasure to make sure you are tip top before we go after the tag titles once again, which I am sure we will.

Dani blushes and smiles.

Dani-I really hope so.

Casey smirks as he walk and hangs up the phone after talking a little bit more with Dani, then enters the museum as the scene fades to black.

Casey arrives at the Flyaway Indoor Skydiving building in Pigeon Forge, as he’s always wanted to do skydiving, but wanted to do it in a safe environment first.  He gets out of his car and heads towards the building, and gets a call from his sister, Becky.

Casey-Hey Becky, what’s up?

Becky-Not a lot, just heard back from Journeys Community Services in Las Vegas about seeing what services they can provide you where you were diagnosed with Autism.

Casey-Okay, I am currently on tour with SCW in the southeast US right now. I won’t be back in Vegas for about a month or so.  Maybe we can set up an appointment with them for later in the summer, when I know I will be close enough to Vegas to make the appointment without missing time from work.

Becky-I can see what I can do, but I am not going to hold my breath.

Casey-Okay, thanks for the heads up.

Becky-No problem. Enjoy the rest of the tour.
?Casey hangs up the phone as he enters the Skydiving building and finds out more about the skydiving.

Casey is seen outside Dollywood, site of Climax Control, where Casey will be facing one of his oldest rivals, Dmitri.  Casey is excited for this rematch, as he knows he can soundly beat Dmitri, as he has done it in the past, but hasn’t been able to do it since their days in AWA. Casey decides to call out Dmitri.

Casey-Dmitri, we meet once again.  Remember when you, Bill Barnhart and I did battle inside that Boeing 747 in Bill’s hometown of Oakland, California when we were in AWA together.  That was the match where I ended Bill’s undefeated streak at home when I pinned you.  That will always be my favorite match with you, not so much because I won, but due to the brutality we all brought to the match, and I hope that we can bring the same level of brutality in our match Sunday, but I seriously doubt it, as we know you are a shell of your former self, and I am a warrior who will stop at nothing to end my opponents.  Hell, look at Alexander Manousakis, the man whom I beat last week.  He is no longer with SCW because of the brutality I inflicted on him in the 2 matches we have had with each other.  He couldn’t handle the pressures of hanging with the Freight Train of Pain, but at least I know you are not a coward like Alexander is, as we have done many battles, and you haven’t fled. At least you show up and give it your all, and I respect you for that.

Casey cackles and smiles as enters Dollywood to have a little bit of fun as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020