Author Topic: Stuck in My Ways  (Read 328 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
Stuck in My Ways
« on: June 14, 2018, 01:52:26 PM »
 Casey Williams has arrived in the parking lot at the foot of Sweat Mountain in Cobb County, Georgia.  Casey is upset because he and Dani Westen, collectively known as the Odd Couple, lost the mixed tag team title match against London Underground during Climax Control in Disney World earlier this week. He decides to discuss his loss.

Casey-I know that Dani and I lost our chance to become Mixed tag team champions, but that isn’t going to deter us from trying again sometime down the road.  Yes, it was Dani’s debut match in SCW, but I can’t blame her for the loss, as it was me who was defeated.  Dani did well for herself, a testament to Gabriel and Odette’s training.  I will just have to step my game up next time.

Casey gets out of his car, and decides to climb Sweat Mountain, and during the time he is hiking up the mountain, gets a call from Dani, his partner.

Casey-Hey Dani. What’s up?

Dani-I just wanted to know how you are holding up after the tough loss the other day.

Casey-Losing is a part of the game, and I expect it.  Kinda stinks we lost in your debut, but we will rebound, and I am confident that one day we will obtain those titles.

Dani smiles, and asks Casey a serious question.

Dani-I am curious to why you wanted a tag team partner, as you are a big dude.

Casey gives a sinister look, and responds.

Casey-Well, when in the time after Song and I lost in the Blast From The Past tournament and the time I made my return to SCW permanent, I had seen an old rival, Wyatt Peterson, get farther in the tournament than I did, and join forces with Amy Santino, and I wanted to renew the old rivalry with Wyatt, as we had some really good matches early in my SCW career.  The only way I could see it happen would be getting a bombshell to join forces with me, someone who I could trust, and then you came along on Twitter and wanted to join forces with me, and where you were trained by Gabriel and Odette, I knew I could trust you, and it would be easy for me to get an idea right away how your ring work would be.

Dani blushes at the positive comments, and how Casey trusted her before even meeting her.

Dani-I can see that, an old rival doing better than you in a tournament you both entered in must be eating you up inside.

Casey looks upset, and he agrees.

Casey-It is true, I was a bit upset, Which is why I wanted to get a tag team formed, and when he returns to in ring competition, I plan on doing whatever it takes to renew our rivalry.

Dani-I would look forward to doing battle with a Hall of Famer in Amy Santino, especially after being trained by 2 Hall of Famers and hearing their stories of Amy and her work habits and ethic.

Casey-I can see that, I want to wish you luck against Seleana Zdunich in your first singles match.

Dani blushes and smiles.

Dani-Thanks.

Casey smirks as he walk and explores the rest of the mountain as he continues talking with Dani as the scene fades to black.

Casey is seen outside Six Flags, site of Climax Control, where Casey will be facing one of the men he faced at Into The Void VII in Alexander Manousakis.  Casey is excited for this rematch, as he knows he can soundly beat Alexander, as he’s done it once already only a month ago.   Casey decides to call out Alexander.

Casey-Alexander, I told you at Into the Void VII that I would destroy you, and I did just that.  That was nothing compared to what I will do you at Climax Control though, as I do not have another opponent to worry about.  You will feel the full extent of my wrath and there is nothing you can do.  You don’t know what truly drives me, and I will showcase what drives me when I plow through you again, and get pleasure in rebounding after such a disappointing loss to London Underground, since I know I could have done a lot better.  I strive for perfection and there is nothing more perfect than destroying somebody just for fun, and destroying you will be my greatest masterpiece.

Casey cackles and smiles as enters Six Flags to have a little bit of fun as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020