Author Topic: Gunning for Mixed Tag Titles  (Read 275 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
Gunning for Mixed Tag Titles
« on: June 07, 2018, 09:43:23 AM »
 Casey Williams has arrived in Bay Lake and Lake Buena Vista, Florida, home of Disney World, and the site for the next installment of Climax Control.  Casey is excited because he is debuting a new tag team with a new bombshell named Danielle Westen, who goes by the name of Dani.  They are facing London Underground for their newly minted mixed tag team titles.  Casey heads towards Disney World in hopes to meet up with Dani.  While he heads there, he decides to comment on some things he has been thinking about as of late in regards to his Autism diagnosis.

Casey-So, I’ve been thinking about my diagnosis of being on the Autism Spectrum, and doing some research on things regarding it, and realized that my sudden mood swings is a potential side effect of being on the Spectrum.   When I look into services, that is something I am going to try to get help with, because I don’t want to lash out the way I do in wrestling in the outside world and end up in jail.  I want to be able to control myself.

Casey arrives at Disney World and gets out, walks up to the admissions booth and gets an all day pass to explore Disney World, as he has never been before.  All the while, he is keeping his eyes peeled for Dani, as he told her to meet him there to plan things for the match.  Casey talks some more on how he told his kids, Noelle and Drew, that he has Autism, and their reaction to the news.

Casey-When I told my kids that I have Autism, they did ask questions, which made me want to research it more than I already wanted to, because I didn’t have many answers, and that forced me to get myself informed about my disability to the best of my ability.  They reacted in a way that I could not have imagined, they were cool with it, even though they did ask questions at their young age.

Casey then runs into Dani, which makes Casey smile.

Casey-Hey Dani.

Dani-What’s up?

Casey-Not much, I just got here. What’s up with you?

Dani then turns to Casey and gives him a serious look.

Dani-I got here not too long ago myself.  We need to talk, big guy.

Casey looks worried, like he was in deep trouble.

Casey-What about?

Dani-Your comments towards Despayre on Twitter as of recently.  I know that you two used to be rivals, and that is fine and dandy, but you know that Gabriel and Odeete Stevens trained me, and they are my friends, I want you to squash whatever beef you have with Despayre for me please.

Casey looks defeated, but grudgingly agrees.

Casey-I will make a public apology at Climax Control for you if that will make you happy.

Dani-That wouldn’t be necessary to do it publicly like that, but if that is what you want to do, who am I to say no.

Casey smirks as they walk and explore the amusement park together as the scene fades to black.

Casey is seen outside Disney Springs inside Disney World.
Casey is excited to get a title shot again, this time with a debuting Bombshell in Dani Westen and facing London Underground for their newly crowned and minted Mixed Tag Team Titles. Casey calls out the team.

Casey-London Underground, where I am not sure which superstar and bombshell of your quartet I will be facing, not that it really matters, I will call you all out and tell you all that Dani Westen and I will destroy you and take those Mixed Tag Team Titles, that Osbourne and Charlotte Elliott won at Into The Void VII.  I mean, you guys and I both had an uphill battle at Into The Void VII, and we were all successful then, but that was 2 weeks ago, and this is now, and one of us is bound to lose, and I, with Dani’s assistance, will be damned sure it won’t be us losing.  There is nothing you guys can do to stop this Freight Train of Pain from derailing once I get going, and The Odd Couple will become the New Mixed Tag Team Champions.

Casey cackles and smiles as enters Disney Springs to do a little bit of shopping as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020