Author Topic: Big Man in the Ring  (Read 350 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
Big Man in the Ring
« on: September 01, 2016, 11:43:59 AM »
 Casey Williams is seen walking around in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, where Climax Control is taking place. He lost his last match to Matt Spears.  At least this time, Casey didn’t actually take the pinball loss, as he was counted out, yet again. While in Montreal, Casey decides he is going to look at the Centre Bell, and the Molson Centre specifically, as that building is where the infamous Montreal Screwjob in 1997 took place, as well as where Jerry “The King” Lawler had an heart attack during a live episode of Monday Night Raw, both events Casey watched on TV.  While looking for the right neighborhood for the Centre Bell, he gets a call from Andrew Garcia.

Casey-Whats up Andrew?

Andrew-Just wanted to see how you were doing, given you have a chance to get another title shot.

Casey-I am actually anxious, yet annoyed they are giving me yet another chance to be in the title hunt.  I keep losing matches, and the management team continue to put me in these matches for a title shot, or giving me a title match when I haven’t earned it.

Andrew-I can’t say I blame you, but to be honest, you were a bit distracted with everything going on with Laura and the divorce and everything, as well as getting custody of the kids.  Noelle and Drew should be your primary focus right now, and it is showing in the ring.

Casey smiles when Andrew agrees with him, as he heads towards the Centre.

Casey-I am glad you agree with me, and I know I have it tough right now, facing all these guys in that battle royal for a shot at Rage and his Internet title.

Andrew-I know how much you hate battle royals, as everyone targets you first as you are the biggest threat, both figuratively and literally.  I wouldn’t worry about it so much though, knowing what your plans are for the near future.

Casey-I am not worried, as my plans will come to fruition soon enough.

Andrew-Yeah, still, be careful. I will talk to you later.

Casey-Ok. See ya later.

Casey decides to call out Steve Ramone, Samuel Devereux, Ryan Keys, Kain, Chris Shipman, Alex Rush, and Despayre as a collective unit as he approaches the Centre.

Boys, most of you have faced me before, and know that when i step inside that ring, I bring my A game to the table, and leave it all in the ring, and for those of you that haven’t faced me yet, you will be in for the ride of your life, and know that I will destroy all of you and eliminate each and every one of you, one at a time, until I am the last man standing and get a shot at Rage, and nothing you guys can do will stop me from obtaining gold once again, and you best believe that, as I am the Freight Train of Pain, The Man Monster, Casey Williams, and I will win by ANY MEANS NECESSARY!!!

Casey then smiles and cackles once he spots and approaches Kenny Omega as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020