Author Topic: The Incredible Files: Entry #3  (Read 478 times)

Offline Lincoln Daniels

• View Profile
The Incredible Files: Entry #3
« on: January 08, 2021, 04:39:08 PM »
Somewhere in Georgia
Off Camera

It had been a very cool night in Peachtree, Georgia as SoHo and Nailz were sitting outside a local dive bar. SoHo is wearing dark jeans with a long sleeve shirt and his club bandana around his forehead. Nailz was in tight jeans and a tank top that was a little revealing. “Why are we here?” asks Nailz as she looks down at her hands. She is looking at her nails as SoHo shrugs his shoulder. “Tabor told us to meet with Boar and that is what we will do,” he answers her. Boar, another big burly man in the Black Eagles, was good at finding things out about anyone outside the group. Nailz doesn’t seem to be all that thrilled as she stands up straight. “Why can’t we just go inside?” she asks him.

“We were told to wait outside and that’s what we will do. Plus this is owned by a rival gang,” he tells her while keeping his hand close to the butt of his revolver. Nailz nods her head slowly while keeping her eyes on alert. About a few minutes later, a large black pickup truck pulls into the parking lot and parks a few feet away from them. “He’s here,” SoHo says silently while tilting his head toward the location of the truck. Nailz casually looks over her shoulder. “Wait here,” SoHo tells her as he steps away from his bike and strolls over toward the truck. The truck itself is sitting idling as the driver side window lowers down. “SoHo,” he acknowledges the man as SoHo doesn’t look directly at him. “Boar,” he returns.

“This is all I could dig up without raising suspicion,” Boar says while handing SoHo a fairly large envelope. SoHo takes it and hands Boar a wad of cash. Boar takes the cash as no words were exchanged between the two. “I’ll make sure Tabor gets this,” says SoHo. Boar nods his head as SoHo walks away from the truck. Boar waits till he is clear before pulling out of the parking lot and heading back towards the highway. SoHo makes his way back toward his wife. “Is that it?” she questions him about the envelope. SoHo just nods his head as he places the envelope into her saddlebag. “Make sure Tabor gets it,” he tells her. “What are you doing?” Nailz asks him with confusion on her face.

“Tabor asked me to join Eight Ball in talking with our supplier from Vegas,” he says while getting onto his bike. Nailz nods her head knowing that Tabor is just being extra cautious. “Alright, I’ll see you back at The Nest,” she says before kicking up the kickstand. She backs out of the parking space and softly leaves the parking lot before peeling out onto the highway. SoHo backs his bike out of the space and proceeds toward the south entrance. He pulls out onto the highway. He takes a glance back towards his wife before going the opposite direction.

Columbus, Georgia
Off Camera

The rain is falling down outside the Bluebird hotel just outside the city limits. Eight Ball is sitting in the lounge while Scugs and Voltore are lying down on the couches. The Bluebird hotel is owned by Gretchen Kingsley, a member of the Black Eagles. Due to the rain, they needed a place to stay before heading over to the port and collecting the shipment from Las Vegas. “When is SoHo getting here?” asks Scugs as he places one hand behind his head and looks up at the ceiling. “Soon I hope,” Eight Ball answers while shuffling the deck of cards in his hands. As the clock struck 1 in the afternoon. The front door opens as SoHo walks in looking like a drench rat. “Oh dear,” coos Gretchen as she fetches a towel for SoHo to use. “My god,” Eight Ball exclaims as both Scugs and Voltore look over towards SoHo.

“Here you go sweetheart,” Gretchen says softly as she hands the towel toward SoHo. SoHo nods politely before taking the towel in his hands. “Guess you got a bath after all,” jokes Eight Ball. SoHo looks at him while trying to dry up the excess water off his vest. “Have they made contact?” asks SoHo. “We have been texting back and forth. I told them the meeting location changed due to the rain,” Eight Ball answers while setting up another game of solitaire.

Silence fills the room until a knock on the door causes them to jump. SoHo places a hand on his pistol as Eight Ball rises to his feet. He glides across the floor as Gretchen as a hand around the double barrel shotgun hiding beneath the counter. “Who is it?” he asks in a burly tone. “It’s Charlotte,” a female voice rings out as Eight Ball opens the door. A woman with dark hair is standing on the front porch with a big man standing behind her. “Nice to see you again Eight Ball,” Charlotte says while extending her hand towards the large man in the doorway. Eight Ball engulfs her hand in his as they do a quick shake. He follows it up by opening the door a little wider as Charlotte steps over the threshold followed by the big man known as Os. SoHo stands up to his feet while removing his hand from around his pistol.

“Eight Ball, I see you have new friends since the last time we spoke,” she mentions while looking around the room. “Who is this?” she asks while looking at SoHo. “This is SoHo. He is the lieutenant of the Black Eagles. He usually oversees all transactions that come through the group. Charlotte extends her hand towards him but he just nods his head. “He doesn’t do a lot of hand shakes with people before getting to know them,” Eight Ball tells her. “Understandable. A hand shake means you trust someone but trust isn’t easily earned in our business,” she replies.

“Trust but verify,” is all that SoHo says as she nods her head in agreement. “So Eight Ball, are you sure the Black Eagles can move our shipment?” Charlotte asks while looking at Eight Ball directly. “Charlotte, we can move any product you want but we will do it for a small fee. We do have a reputation to protect,” he answers her. Charlotte makes a quick glance at Os as he just nods his head toward her. Scugs notices this as he raises his eyebrow. “Does he actually speak?” Scugs asks Charlotte as he hops over the couch. Charlotte looks back at Os before placing one arm on top of the bar and lets a smirk slip across her lips. “Why are you asking me? Ask him,” she responds while tilting her head towards Os. Confidence begins to build up inside Scugs as he walks over toward Os. “Do you speak?” he asks while sticking his head out towards him. Eight Ball, Charlotte and SoHo are just watching as Os gives Scugs a smirk before slamming his rather large forehead across the nose.

“I saw that coming,” Charlotte says in a joking manner as Scugs is holding his nose. Both Eight Ball and SoHo are laughing their asses off as Scugs gets a little upset. “That was completely uncalled for man,” Scugs says as he makes sure it’s not bleeding. He looks at Os and starts to ball his fists up. “I wouldn’t do that,” Charlotte tries to warn him but Scugs doesn’t hear her. “Do you want to go big fella?” questions Scugs as his Irish accent is slowly starting to come out. The three of them are just watching as Gretchen places a bucket of ice onto the counter behind Os. She taps him on the shoulder and points at it. Os gives a soft smile before picking up the bucket. “Okay fella, if you don’t want to put em up then I will have no choice,” he gets cut off as Os dumps the bucket ice over Scugs head. Everyone is just laughing their heads off as Os just fixes his jacket while taking a towel from Gretchen to dry off the excess water that splashed onto him.

“Now that we have the entertainment out of the way. When can we expect the next shipment?” SoHo asks. “You will get it. Just make sure we get our cut,” she answers while looking at him. SoHo extends his hand toward her which catches Eight Ball a little by surprise. Charlotte acknowledges the gesture while placing her hand in his. “I will let Tabor know that we have a deal,” SoHo declares as he gives a respectful head nod towards Os. A slight gurgle sound echoes through the room as silence befalls everyone. “Sorry, I haven’t eaten since we left Vegas,” Charlotte says as Gretchen smiles behind her. “I’ll get you a couple of menus,” she says as the men are chuckling and Os lets out a soft grunt.

Promo Time
On Camera

Isn’t this just a little crazy? I was booked on the last Climax Control of 2020. I must have impressed someone to be given the opportunity to kick off a brand new year here in Sin City Wrestling. Now my last match may not have gone my way but that sorry son of a bitch Austin James Mercer found out I wasn’t a push over. How many times did I kick out of his best move? It took him three tries to put me down. So much for his alpha male claim. The guy has a complex that would make a psychiatrist blush. However, I’m not going to dwell on the past like AJM loves to do. Oh no, I am looking toward the future. I am looking at a possible championship opportunity but I must earn that spot first.

When I first glanced at this card, I liked my chances of walking out of the first Climax Control of 2021 with one of the biggest victories in my SCW career. Then I really looked at the names in this match and I had to scratch my head. Hasn’t all three of these bastards had chance after chance at the Roulette Championship. Haven’t all three of them failed every time? I mean what have they done to even be in this match. All three of them are unimpressive. You have a fat slob who over indulges himself on heavy carbs. You have some wannabe racecar driver you treats this business as a fucking hobby. Then you have the guy I embarrassed in my debut match. I mean if you really think about I am the logical choice as the winner.

Everyone might think, I am being cocky and you’d be fucking right. Just look at who I am facing in this match. The first person I will discuss is that fat slob. Yeah, I am talking about your fat ass Bill Barnhart. Didn’t just have a shot at the Roulette Championship? How did that turn out for you? You failed yet again. That seems to be your normal. You start off strong then your stamina drops off. Maybe if you ate better than you could actually last longer than three minutes. I did take the opportunity to watch your pathetic attempt at a promo. I swear, you bounced around so much I got lost at what you were talking about. You kept rambling on about something but didn’t make any sense. I guess it’s hard to make sense when you surround yourself with dim witted people. Let me tell you how this match is going to go for you Bill. I am going to run circles around you which will cause you to lose balance. Then I am going to lift your fat ass off the ground and slam you right down with a beautiful LD Bomb. You don’t stand a chance in hell of beating me. You’ll be lucky if you don’t blow chunks.

After fat ass is out of commission, then I have to deal with a racecar driver who has no respect for this business. This may be my first match with you Romano but make no mistake. I’m not going to be friendly. You see, I take this business very seriously. You may have speed on your side but guess what so do I. How will you act when I outrun your pathetic ass? How will you act when I plant your skull into the canvas? You see that is what I possess. I have the ability to change the game with just a couple of moves.

If you don’t believe me Romano then ask your buddy Milo. He can tell you just how hard I hit and how fast I am once the bell sounds. After all, I did beat his sorry ass in my debut match. Did I not call my own shot during our first encounter? I will admit. Milo is a very credible opponent just not against me. You see I am what they call a hybrid wrestler. I am fast. I have power. I am confident in my abilities.

I am well aware that the three of you will be just as confident. I mean you did get handed a title opportunity without actually earning it. That seems to be the norm for some of you. You get handed opportunities and yet you can’t deliver. Barnhart was given the opportunity for the Roulette Championship and he squandered it. Both Miles and Romano had their chances and they both couldn’t get the job done. I get the feeling this match is going to be the same thing. Three men will fail while Mister Impressive walks out the successor. Brother David, if you are watching please pay close attention because what I do to these ass hats will pale in comparison to what I do to your bible thumping ass.