Author Topic: A vampire? Really?  (Read 287 times)

Offline J2H

• View Profile
    • J2H
A vampire? Really?
« on: January 30, 2015, 03:01:00 PM »
 "Did she really just say that?"

The words slowly fall out of the mouth of J2H, as we return to Glasgow, Scotland last week at The Grill on The Corner. J2H looks down at the now empty table, his eyes blinking rapidly as his mind works overtime.

J2H: Did she just ask me to...

Talking to no one, J2H reaches in to his pocket, pulling out a bank note and placing it on the table, his movements almost robotic as he stands up, moving towards the door and past other diners. Reaching the street, he looks out, looking in all directions for Melody, but the young blonde is nowhere to be seen.

J2H: She knows this isn't real, right?

He mumbles to himself.

J2H: Like she knows that this is just a big mistake we made while being drunk, and that she really doesn't HAVE to stick around and act like a wife, doesn't she?

J2H turns to his right and starts to walk down the street, his hands forced in to his pocket to protect them from the cold Scottish air, as he starts to walk down the road. He continues to talk to himself as he buries his face in to his jacket.

J2H: I mean this woman confuses me so much, it's like I'm always looking out for hidden messages in all she does, cause she's not always up front with me. I mean come on!

J2H walks past a couple, who stop and look at him, he lifts his head up slightly to see them.

J2H: Wasn't talking to you.

He continues to stroll along.

J2H: One minute she's stuck to Twitter flirting with every guy that's friendly to her, next she's trying to sit there and get me in to bed to perform her wife duties?

J2H shakes his head, continuing to walk.

J2H: Then expects an answer from me about something like that when she confuses the hell out of me. Maybe she's doing this on purpose, maybe she's trying to draw me out or trying to prove to the judge that this doesn't work...

J2H stops in his tracks, looking up as if a light bulb has appeared in cartoon fashion above his head.

J2H: Maybe she's intentionally flirting with these people to show the judge we can't work out and that she don't wanna be with me and get this thing over and done with when the time is up.

J2H smiles, as if he's just figured things out.

J2H: Maybe she's smarter than what people give her credit for... but then again...

He stops talking as the doubt and confusion starts to drift in to his mind and over his face.

J2H: Why would she offer what she just offered me? I know I'm hot and can take my pick of anyone in the world, I know I can click my fingers and have women come running at me, that's obvious, but...

He breathes in deeply, slowly shaking his head.

J2H: This woman confuses the fuck out of me. Will always confuse the fuck out of me. Gah! Just say what ya feel already!

He walks down the road with purpose, quickly passing people by as he moves, some turning to look back at him as he moves past them. He continues to ignore them as the scene fades out.

Belfast, Northern Ireland.

A week passsed by like a breeze, but nothing has changed in the mind of J2H. Still not given Melody an answer, still confused at the actions of the last week. J2H sits overlooking the city of Belfast from the top of Cavehill, a Basaltic Hill. The camera moves in to his face as he starts to speak.

J2H: Yeah, this promo is a piece of shit already before I even start it, because I have other things on my mind and I really couldn't give a fuck, but hell, it's better than the ten second piece of shit Gabriel Asar gave you last week.

Arrogance drips from the young man's face as he looks away from the camera and over the city.

J2H: Last week, Asar learned that Power Play will always do what the hell they want, including randomly beating the hell out of a nobody, and this week, I get to beat the hell out of a nobody in the form of... Sep... Seth...

J2H stops and disappointedly shakes his head.

J2H: Who comes up with a name that no one can prounouce? Idiot!

He turns back to look at the camera.

J2H: Du Lac, you've already have a little bit of steam behind you, getting to the final of the Roulette title, that should have stayed around my waist and in the possession of Power Play, but you just wasn't good enough to win it, you just wasn't good enough to get your hands on something that I have had not once, but twice. That already shows that I am better than you and will always be better than you. Plus I'm not as boring as you.

He fakes a yawn.

J2H: Another one of those boring, dark-ish kind of characters. It's been done to death before, hell, before you, there was a guy called Brother Grimm, now he was a scary bastard, but you, you're just a watered down version of him. In fact, you're not even that good. This could be the quickest victory of my career, this could be the easiest match I've ever had, the easiest match in SCW, even easier than beating Steve Ramone. You should be ashamed of yourself pretending to be a vampire. Too much Twilight and True Blood for you and that doesn't make you a good vampire or a good wrestler, it makes you another one of those wannabe nobodies that think a splash of face paint makes you something special, but it doesn't. There is nothing special about you, there never will be anything special about you.

He looks back towards the city.

J2H: There will never be anything note worthy of you in SCW, and you will become another victim of what Power Play can do. You will be the next one I destroy and put out of SCW. I don't fear you, I will never fear you. Anyone who does fear you need to look at themselves in the mirror, because they need a fast reality check. Monsters, warewolves, little things that hide in the closet and under the bed, and more than anything, especially vampires, do not, nor will the EVER exist.

He stands up, looking down at the city.

J2H: I don't fear you and I will beat you Du Lac. You will be the next to will knell before power!

Behind J2H, clapping is heard. he turns around to see his wife, Melody Grace standing applauding.

J2H: What are you doing up here?

Melody: Well I was walking round the city and I ended up here.

J2H points to the city behind him.

J2H: The city is down there.

Melody: I can see that, there's lots of buildings down there and everything.

She pokes her tongue out at her husband in a mocking way.

J2H: I'm actually glad you're here.

Melody's mouth opens wide.

Melody: Really?

J2H: Yeah, or I wouldn't have said it.

Melody: Why?

J2H: Because we need to talk...

Ok, let's not be rude here and let the young couple talk, shall we?

(TBC maybe...)
>