Author Topic: Short, sweet, and to the point  (Read 271 times)

Offline R.O.A.R.

• Handler: Gary Hardin
    • View Profile
    • "Big Tiger" Jeremiah Hardin
Short, sweet, and to the point
« on: January 30, 2015, 01:18:14 PM »
 (The scene is Dark Tiger’s house in Richmond Virginia, and he and Darknyss are there and they are taking care of his tigers in the tiger sanctuary that Dark Tiger had built for his tigers. They are disappointed that they couldn’t team with each other in the Blast from the Past tournament.)

Darknyss: Damn random draw, I wanted us to team together to show the world just who we are. What if we go against each other.

(Dark Tiger kisses her forehead and nods.)

Dark Tiger: Wouldn’t be the first time my lotus blossom. Remember, we had our battles in the aWo.

(Darknyss thought back and then a smile came to her face.)

Darknyss: Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that. It isn’t anything new to us if we should go against each other in the tournament. So what do you think about your partner?

Dark Tiger: Who is it love?

(Darknyss looks on her cell for the card, and sees the name.)

Darknyss: Candy Overton. She’s a newcomer to the Bombshell division.

Dark Tiger: Hmmm. Salt Lake City Utah, one of my favorite places to wrestle.

Darknyss: Love, everywhere you have wrestled is your favorite place to wrestle.

Dark Tiger (smiling): I know. That’s what is great about this business. There are no fans more passionate in my opinion than the professional wrestling fans. Whether it be Salt Lake City or Belfast, Northern Ireland. I love to wrestle for the fans, just like my father, and Jeremiah feels the same way. By the way, where are he and Morganna?

Darknyss: Well, since they have the week off, they decided to take a vacation and they decided to go to Hawaii. They will be back in time for Climax Control Morganna said. Now, what else would you say about your partner?

(Dark Tiger looks at her picture.)

Dark Tiger: Well, she has a resemblance to my favorite actress, Alyssa Milano. Also, I see potential in Candy. Being trained under one of wrestling’s legends, I wouldn’t doubt that we will get far in the tournament.

Darknyss: I wouldn’t doubt that either. Now, what about the opponents? One I know you and Jeremiah are very familiar with.

Dark Tiger: Andrew Garcia, yes. Persistent one isn’t he? He wants the tag titles just as bad as Jeremiah and I do, and what better way to show dominance over that than to beat him. Jessie Salco on the other hand, I have nothing but respect for. Will Candy say the same? I am not sure, but she is one of the greatest Bombshells SCW has ever had.

(Darknyss looks at her fiancée with a look)

Dark Tiger: Note I said one of them my lotus blossom. Your girls can fall in the same sentence as well. There are a lot of them that can fall there.

Darknyss: True.

(Dark Tiger smiles and kisses her as the scene ends.)

End RP (OOC: Sorry so short)
user posted image

6' 6" 245 lbs.
Washington DC

Themes: Soldiers by Otherwise (CC)
Don't Tread on Me by Metallica (PPV)

Finishers: Tiger's Ambition (Double Underhook Whiplash)

Big Tiger Impact (see how the Double A Spinbuster is done, but replace the spinbuster with the Bulldog Powerslam)

Tiger Cross Suplex (Jeremiah puts the opponent in the cloverleaf, but instead of turning his opponent over, he picks his opponent up and does a bridging suplex for a pin)

Big Tiger Lock (Jeremiah underhooks his opponent's arms like he is going for a Tiger suplex but with one arm, and then takes the other arm and brings it around his opponent's neck for a guillotine choke while the opponent's arms are still underhooked.)

SCW Accomplishments
------------------
SCW Roulette Champion (1 time, Defeated Max Burke)

user posted image