Author Topic: "Who'd of thought?"  (Read 260 times)

Offline Gavin Stephens

• View Profile
    • Gavin Stephens
"Who'd of thought?"
« on: January 30, 2015, 12:24:35 PM »

\'user
    We open up in the backstage area with Mikah Stephens walking down the hall looking voluptuous as always, and we hear the sounds of footsteps as Gavin Stephens walks up behind her.  He looked rather confident as he peered to his wife, then at the camera.  It was about time Stephens got the opportunity to main event a show, and he certainly was not going to waste it.

GAVIN STEPHENS:
    "Wooo!  Cameras!  'Sup camera peoples."

Gavin Stephens stated in a nonchalant manner, as if he were happy to see the camera guys.  Then again, he was with his hot decked out wife, he had his title that he'd held forever and a day.  He pretty much had every reason to be ultra happy.

GAVIN STEPHENS:
    "So we're back!  And it's the usual stuff, no Santa hat for me, no none of that.  Instead, I get to fight Drexel Matheson in the main event of Climax Control.  And?!  It's a Belfast Brawl.."

Gavin Stephens left his hand on Mikah's bottom for a bit, as she gave him a smile. Gavin was distracted, who wouldn't be distracted with Mikah around?  He smiled and decided to continue forth from here though.

GAVIN STEPHENS:
    "Now, I'm not Irish, I'm not from Belfast.  But I can certainly brawl with the best of them.  And it'll be the Brawl to end it all, for Drexel Matheson.  See, I'm in a bit of a mood tonight.  Back at Supercard, I had gold in my grasp.  Gold.  A championship.  And ya know what happened?  It was pulled from my grasp all the same.  I could have been bitter, could have been mad, could have been angry.  Well, I could be, and I am.  Because I'm in no mood tonight, Drexel.  I'm in no mood for you, or any of these other people in this arena tonight."

The boos continued to ring in as he listened to them for a bit.  Shaking his head.  He did not require respect from the fans, or anything of the sort.  It just wasn't his prerogative.  Never the less, he patiently waited for a moment before speaking once more.

GAVIN STEPHENS:
    "Tonight marks the end of you, Drexel.  You've been really, really going down hill as of late.  More so than most.  Didn't Andrew Watts beat you, too?  Who'd of thought right?  You're not just going to have a loss on your record from one Reject.  But two of them!  And worst of all?  You have nobody to blame but the people who set you down right in my path for me to steamroll right over you.  So when you're looking for someone to blame, blame them, blame yourself, or whoever the fuck you want.  Because at the end of the day?  I will win, again."

And with that?  Mikah and Gavin Stephens walk off about their own business, as per usual.  They'd left off this little piece with Gavin Stephens being ever so confident that he was walking in as champion, and walking out just the same.  And who knows?  Maybe he was right?  We'll find out soon enough.

CODE
OOC: Not my best, I'm aware, best of luck Drexel.